• Pros

• "Ease of use and after a while you become your own programer! So easy!"

• "Touch screen , very self explained , and easy to use. wireless scanner to easily rack the clothes. buttons on screen are easy to read and see. "

• "user friendly, data management and audit staff use/abuse"

• Cons

• "when very busy it some times is very slow and the computer freezes.cant handle very large orders with 90pc or more would kick you off the computer."

• "It can slow down after a while, and you are almost required to purchase a warranty for optimal use. "

• "Too many steps to make changes and edits. Too many reports. Easy to manipulate."

Browse Enlite POS Reviews

Angela from Aloha Dry Cleaners

100% Fabulous!!!

I began to look into a POS for my dry cleaning business a few years ago and I came across ScanQ. I knew right away it's what I was looking for however I still searched around to make sure I did my homework on the rest of the companies out there. I didn't see anything I liked that even came close to ScanQ's software. I loved the technology and if I could have sat with someone and told them what I wanted and needed this would be it. After playing around on the demo software for a few days I called ScanQ to place an order. When I called I spoke with Kam and he sealed the deal for me with his knowledge, professionalism, clear explanation of what I was getting for how much and what he felt after listening to my needs would work best for me. The way he handled the call made me believe this was his company. Now I have a software on steroids that I'm super excited about and an awesome rep! Kam has been an amazing support and friend. I don't need to call often but when I do it's always about wanting to know something further about the software and he is right there every time answering my calls. He is a hustler! I have even called after hours thinking I was going to get an answering machine and there Kam is still working. Smashes the company I was using before them. This system literally covers every single aspect of my business. I love working with them and I can't say enough how amazing they are!! Thank you ScanQ for delivering what you promise and with excellent customer service!! Angela Burlone

Response from Dark POS

Replied September 2015

Angela, We appreciate your business here at ScanQ, thank you so much for choosing us and for taking the time to review our software. I am very happy to hear that our Enlite POS system is working FABULOUS at Aloha Dry Cleaners. As always if you need anything for any reason please give us a call here at SCANQ!!!! Again thank you Angela! :-)

July 2016

lori from neighborhood dry cleaners

neighborhood drycleaners

we have had the computers for 3 years and only had to call tech support 2 times. would recommend to others.

almas from Rupsey Jeraj & Sons, Inc

My feedback on the software

ease of use, customer friendly, robust data management. We have this equipment in three of our locations and this computerised system helps us keep track of our inventory but more importanty also a check on use/abuse by the staff in terms of data manipulation.

Pros

user friendly, data management and audit staff use/abuse

Cons

too many cable connections

Scott from Spots Dry Cleaning / Spots Mobile Drycleaning

April 2016

CSR friendly, Quick customer service response to issues

I like the ease for are CSR. I have had many conversations with Cam (which is probably the best tech guy I have ever dealt with; great customer service skills, and knowledge of your product, and is a great asset to your organization) about where your system might be good for smaller Dry Cleaners, but is a little weak for medium and larger operations. Cam is confident that your new cloud base system that you are about to release will address many of our issues and needs. I believe in Cam; so I'm going to give him, and your organization the first shot to earn and keep our business. Our organization is in a major growth mode with building a massive Route Business, future plants, and need a system that will be able to grow and to adapt to our needs going forward. I'm open to discuss this with anyone from your organization if you want more information on this subject. (To much to cover in writing) I believe Cam has a good Understanding what our organization is looking for from a POS. Our overall experience has been positive with your system.

Jin from Oh San Enterprises, Inc

Great POS system and Software

I have been using this POS since 2003. Their customer support is superb and great siftware. I can recommending this POS to anyone who wants to use on their business.

Pros

Great POS system

Cons

Weekend support

Janelle from Fabricare Laundry & Dry Cleaners

August 2015

This software encompasses every aspect of the dry cleaning and laundering business. It is manageable from customer walk in to racking and pick up and pay. It's reporting functions is very detail. I love that I can track new customers, existing customers, customer ranking, daily activities in terms of picks up and drop off. I can also track items by garment type. Another feature which is useful for my business is we sell retail items in the store, garment bags, jewellery etc. This software has a retail function which keeps me on top of my business. One factor that gives me value for my money is customer service. ScanQ customer support is always there for me. A phone call away from my country to theirs, with quick remote support.

Response from Dark POS

Replied September 2015

Janelle, Thank you for choosing ScanQ. We are very happy to know that you are enjoying all the features of Enlite POS. There are so many exciting things you can do with Enlite especially the retail feature. Your happiness is our happiness so thank you again for choosing ScanQ.

Miguel from New Season Cleaners

Measure of Excellence

I've been using the enlite pos for several years and if I ever open another dry clean business, I will Install the enlite POS again. Is simply reliable, very friendly and easy to use. My experience with the customer service if I can say in a few words has been excellent since Carolina came along, not to offend the other guys that were before, they were good too, but the service Caroline provide surpasses any expectations, always on time, very polite, very knowledgeable,very appealing, she always help in a very professional way .To tell the truth the service Scan Q provides trough the skills of Caroline is a real asset for the company. Eduardo is the guru, is the IT guy he has the talent t, the patience to find in a timely manner the best solutions for our awful customer problems. , another thing I would like to emphasize is the convenience to speak in my own language. Eduardo knows the system very well and we as customers are happy he is in that end to solve our technical problems

Eliezer from Quality Cleaners

Outstanding support and a great software

This has been a great eperience, dealing with the software and ScanQ management. Always very responsible and willing to help the customer in any problem that might arise. Management and personnel are very knowledgeable when it comes to the software. General manager is an outstanding woman when it comes to customer service and support! We are so glad we choose scanQ for our customers business. We expect many years to come of business relationship. Thanks ScanQ for giving us a product of quality and professionalism!

Pros

Very easy to use and price is very reasonable

Cons

None

Tracy from Island and Diamond Cleaners

May 2016

This is one of the most user friendly programs I have used.

I have owned my drycleaner for 15 years and this is the most user friendly software I have had. My other system crashed and the company went out of business. When I researched different POS systems this one definitely stood out from the rest. It is easy for most people to pick up quickly. Even my mom who is not computer savvy was able to learn this software in a short amount of time. When I need to call for support, which is not often, Cameron in support department is very helpful and patient. I am actually able to lease my computers from them without coming up with thousands of dollars to get into a POS system. I would definitely recommend ScanQ and there software to anyone with a Dry Cleaning business. I signed the agreement about 2 years ago and I have been very happy I did.

Franklin from Frank's Cleaners & Alterations

Scan Q Dry Cleaning Software, Frank's Cleaners

Staff is been great, very supportive and helpful, always answer every questions, and guide you through it, best POS system in the market with the best Support team, Thanks

Pros

Very easy to work with and increase productivity.

Cons

Wish I could custom built my own icons and Locate them where I want them, and wish I can Modified tickets from the manager screen even when they are already picked up, or prepaid.

Laura from Pueblos

PueblosMXCuisine

Easy to train staff on. Have been using for over 10 years. Can not find a report that will provide all daily activities on 1 report only.

Pros

East to train staff on.

Cons

Too many steps to make changes and edits. Too many reports. Easy to manipulate.

Karim from Roger's Dry Cleaning and Laundry

Business Owner

The overall experience was pleasant. Both the customer service representative and the technician we spoke to were helpful, and they resolved the problem in good time.

Pros

It is user-friendly.

Jessica from Ridgewood laundry service

July 2016

I Jessica Roman Manager for Ridgewood laundry service highly recommend your services I am very happy

The Ridgewood team is extremely excited to have your service. My name is Jessica Roman Manager of the Ridgewood laundry Service, We just started a business here in Ridgewood New Jersey and with the help of Scan Q things have been easier for us they helped us with there outstanding customer service I give them an A+ for all of there amazing customer reps.

Pros

Fast

Harry from Mr.

Scan view excellence

Super nice people to work with . Technical department is knowledgeable and gets u quick help. Sales dept helps u with their fast knowledge of business. Receptionist gets u help asap.

Pros

Ease of use and after a while you become your own programer! So easy!

Cons

None.

June 2014

Bob from Minute Man Pick up & Delivery, LLC

June 2014

Great POS program that's reasonably priced.

I have been using ScanQ for over a year and could not be happier. Set-up was easy and the system is easy to use. Invoices are easily produced and are clean and organized. Customer tracking is simple and monthly billing runs smoothly. The touch screen speeds up the process and the printer works great. Support was available during set-up to address all my questions and is always there if I need it.

Response from Dark POS

Replied September 2015

Bob, Thank you so much!! We are so happy that you love our software and we appreciate your business. If you need anything please give us a call. Thanks again for choosing ScanQ Enlite. Have a wonderful day!

Avraham from Cleaners emporium llc

April 2016

Title : Beyond Amazing !!!!!

I have the ENLITE SOFTWARE since 2012 and I highly recommended to everyone in the dry clean business. It comes with spectacular tools and remote support In case I have a question. Every time I need help I get it right away, their tech support team is exceptional and that brings me peace of mind, for my business is always in good hands Their customer service goes beyond my expectations too, Carolina has provided me only with excellent customer service, her professionalism is outstanding !!!

Uriel from Midas Touch Dry Cleaners

March 2016

Excellent product and service!

I recommend this product to anyone that's In the dry cleaning business. The system is very easy to use and comes with all the tools necessary to operate the dry cleaning process successfully. Also the staff at Scan Q are very friendly and are always there to answer all of my questions. Mayra was the person that helped me and provided me with great customer service. I will continue to do business with this company.

Pierre from Tommy's Cleaners

April 2016

Great software, perfect for the dry cleaninn business

Pro's: simple to use , easy to learn. Tremendously reduces time required to process customer orders pick up and drop off. Reduces Order errors and increases order quality and accuracy. Con's: Software should be updated more frequently to keep up with the fast changing pace of technology and the computer industry. Software glitches take forever to be corrected, while they are minor yet still annoying.

July 2015

Paul from SNS Dry Cleaners

July 2015

Great Software! Great Customer Service!

This is the only software I have ever used and will ever use. Kam and his team are always diligent in helping me with any questions that I have. It's super easy to use and very user-friendly.

Response from Dark POS

Replied September 2015

Paul, I am thrilled that you only choose EnlitePOS for dry cleaning software. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review Enlite. Thank you once again for choosing ScanQ Enlite!! :-)

Benjamin from Park cleaners

May 2016

I have had this software for four years and am very familiar with it.

It's a nice program for the most part . The negatives are you clear old customers out of the database very easily. If your on service contract they will do it for you. The program I have doesnt run smoothly with Windows 7. I would prefer it notified my customers with a text instead of email. Upgrades for the program would be a nice feature to get if you were already on a service contract.

Greg from Osis Cleaners

April 2016

best pos software in the market

Scan Q POS is the best in the dry cleaning industry it is extremely accurate and easy to use. the marketing tools are very helpful for my business. I have totally control and peace of mind with Scan Q POS. Their customer service goes beyond my expectations. I well Recommend Enlite Software to anyone who wants the best.

September 2015

Debbye from Homestyle Coin Laundry and Dry Cleaners

September 2015

Love this software...makes my job so much easier and faster.

After hand writing orders for several years, I find using scans is much more efficient and the customers love how fast they are now able to get their orders processed.

Response from Dark POS

Replied September 2015

Thanks so much Debby, I love having you as a customer you are so wonderful. As always if you need anything give us a call. Thanks again for choosing ScanQ! :-)

glenn from martells cleaners

April 2016

I been in the dry cleaning bussiness since 1971 I been using scanq for years never had a problem

I been using scanq for years it has the best software for my drycleaner , easy to use and has everything I need to run my bussiness . If there is a question I need to ask they have the best technical support. I check out other cleaners software they dont even come close to scanq

BRAD from D & K CLEANERS

April 2016

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY.

TAKES VERY LITTLE TIME TO TRAIN NEW EMPLOYEES. HAS THE ABILITY TO TRACK ANY AND EVERYTHING THAT ONE MAY NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF. VERY SIMPLE INVOICING AT THE END OF THE MONTH. VERY SIMPLE END OF THE YEAR TAX INFORMATION FOR THE CUSTOMERS.

Karyn from Midtown Cleaners

May 2016

We have had our POS from ScanQ for about 1 1/2 years it was so easy to learn!! Customer service is great too, I can call them up if we need any help and they get the answer fast! It makes our bookkeeping easier too!!!

Joe from Monster Joe's One Stop Dry Clean & Laundry

April 2016

Best POS for Dry Cleaners and great support too!

We have been using this POS for several years and it is comprehensive yet easy to use. It is extremely accurate and well-planned out. The IT service is very good and they resolve problems quickly and effectively.

October 2015

Ashok from Sparkle Cleaners Inc.

October 2015

The best software programme.

Very easy to use. Very reliable software and hardware. Their customer service is great. Always ready to help. They fix problems very quickly. $99 a month programme with hardware . WOW!!!!!!!!!! Highly recommended.

Larry from Lanier Cleaners

Easy to Learn and Help is always available

The programmer of this product seems to have thought of everything. We haven't run across anything yet that we need that isn't there. The software is fast and accurate and the system is very dependable.

November 2015

J from Royal Cleaners

November 2015

Simple and Easy to use!

I like the software works great, had an issue with the printer but they came right out and fixed it. Very easy to use I like that. only been using enlite for 9 months and so far its great.

Ken from Everclean laundry

April 2016

The techs were very good at getting our system running in a timely fashion.

Scanq helped us solve our computer issues without having to wait hours for someone to call us back. They were very prompt every time we called.

Jin from Oh San Enterprises, Inc

very satisfied

I have used and have recommended this product to others since 2003, and I am very satisfied. Tech support has been extremely good.

Mina from Mina Sobhy

Awesome scanq

It's the most perfect software for my business, easy to use,also very helpful customer service and training.

Dale from White Way Laundry

October 2015

I think its very easy to use and to teach someone else

for someone that has no experience with this type of software it is very very good ,and i like that you can add other thing to it .

Martha from MBP Cleaners

Customer Service

Scan Q customer service has been wonderful on ALL of the many times I have called.

Wilmer from Nexxt Cleaners

Excellent Product

Great product, excellent customer service, always available to answer questions.

April 2016

Haroldo from city dry cleaners

the best

I have tried many other softwares . And this is the best and easiest to use

Fenil from Quality fabrik care

Easy to operate

Software is so easy to learn, you don't need next generation to operate

Desiree from Dry Clean Express

user friendly

Software is self explanatory. Technical support team is awesome.

March 2016

Arun from Clean and press quality dry cleaning

very good

software is very good and very simple to handle

April 2016

debbie from malibu dry cleaners

so so easy and fun

surprised that alot of cleaners dont use it

joseph from Rays cleaners

4.5 years

Easy to use the price is right

ivan from amato cleaners