• Pros

• "It's easy to use and price is good . Anyone can use it "

• "Very easy to use, and it is all online so i can check and make changes anywhere."

• "Rosy is hands down my favorite salon scheduling software. It is easy to use and even easier to learn. The colors are so helpful and it is so easy to navigate."

• Cons

• "There's not much I don't like but I wish there was a way to perform both a return and a new purchase in the same transaction."

• "There are constant interruptions with the server which is very frustrating. I wish Rosy would fix this already. When we used the program back in 2012 it was the same and nothing has improved since. "

• "the online scheduler could be easier to use. I have had complants from clients. I also don't think the text reminders work as often as I'd like"

Browse Rosy Salon Reviews

Elizabeth from Marigold Salon, Spa, and Marketplace

The Rosy Software is great, but the customer service is what really makes it exceptional!

The benefits I received from this software were excellent customer service, ease of website and salon software integration, ease of credit card and salon software integration, and ease of salon software set-up. As a new user, I was very easily able to set up my business info, add employees and their schedules, and add all of my salon and retail inventory. Highly recommend!

Pros

I am new to the salon business and have never used a scheduling/inventory software before. Because of the excellent customer service, I have been able to get our new salon up and running using the Rosy software. It takes time to learn, but is quite intuitive. Every single time I've called, customer service team has been patient and informative. I've never felt like my questions were bothersome to them. I also purchased the cash drawer, receipt printer, and scanner from Rosy. I am very happy with these products and the help I received in setting them up. Working with the Card Connect company via Rosy to integrate our systems has also been very easy. My experience has been better than expected and I highly recommend Rosy Salon Software to everyone who might need it.

Cons

At this time, I can't think of anything that I don't like about the software. It exceeds my expectations.

Joe from Cuviello Agency

Switching from Shortcuts to Rosy was the BEST DECISION EVER!

I am a consultant that puts companies into the cloud. My client had a different software when I started consulting for them a few years ago. We struggled with it for 2 more years, and they had it a few years before I came on board. In my work experience, I was a UI designer and application developer of online apps for Autodesk, which is the 2nd largest software company in the world, so I know my stuff. The other software was in my option one of the worst, hacked together, poorly engineered PC apps with lousy online functionality and mediocre support. My client and I had talked about changing to a new platform and migrating to a new service. I did an extensive analysis of the top 20 salon apps. I kept coming back to Rosy. We had 2 or 3 phone calls with them about migrating and I was pleasantly surprised. Their staff was nice, expertly knowledgeable, located in the US, prompt, basically everything we could ask for. We signed up for service and it only took us about a week and we were able to make the do setup, migrate all our data, implement the workflows, test everything and get all the staff fully trained in one online session. It was like a miracle. It was smooth, incredibly easy and I could not have been happier. Now my client has been using Rosy for almost a year now. It's amazing! They never call me with problems. They rarely have support questions but when they do, they call Rosy because the support is so good. Personally, I don't want my client's competition to know about Rosy, but I think every salon should use it. It's fantastic! Thanks, Rosy!!!

Pros

Everything! It is not over engineered. It does exactly what it is supposed to. It has great features for clients to schedule and manage appointments online and through text messages. It has CRM, Reports and all the major and minor features necessary to run a successful salon and not have to focus on the software. It seamlessly integrates into the daily workflow.

Cons

The Email Builder for the CRM needs to mature a bit more, but overall it works great for someone with knowledge of how to build emails. It's just not a job for someone with little or no CRM experience. I can see that it will get better, and you could always use MailChimp or other CRM service for sending Campaign style emails if that is what your salon does. Rosy handles all the automated emails quite well once they have been setup. Mobile functionality is important so be prepared to test your messages on a mobile device. It all works great, it just takes some know-how or you have to call support and let them help. Or you can have a consultant like me help you.

Amanda from Salon

So far so good

We have been able to have success with text confirmations that our clients enjoy and it has made our jobs easier

Pros

We implemented less than a year ago and have had great success with Rosy, it has been the easiest software to train new employees on.

Cons

There are a few capabilities that I would like to see added, and some of the reporting options are not ideal

Jody from The Lakeshore Spa

It's just OK

We move back over to Rosy from Mindbody. I wish had spent more time looking at other programs. The customer service is great when you phone in for help and they always have been. For smaller businesses, maybe 5 staff and under, or sole proprietors it would be great program, but for a larger business it is too limited. Also, it would be nice to see the schedule adaptable for 10 minute increments instead of 15 so more customization to have schedule that fits the needs of your business. Also beef up the permissions, for example, the Staff are given certain permissions and we allow the staff to see each other's schedule so they can help set up for appointments accordingly, however, the staff would also like to view their tips for the day. But in the permissions for staff, you can do one or the other but not both. Why not? Finally, better reports for viewing staff productivities, I need to view 3 or more different reports to see Staff productivity. I would love to see a report that brings up all of the details for each staff member in one report only so team based pay or commission based pay could be monitored more accurately. This isn't a bad program but for me and our business, it's just OK. Hopefully Rosy can fix their IT issues so there are less interruptions. Thank you.

Pros

Booking an appointment is simple and customers tell us the online booking system is user friendly. It is also cost friendly.

Mark from New Energy Salon

Great software that continues to evolve!

I know that switching salon software is scary. I kept putting it off because it seemed overwhelming. I had been researching for 2 years. Some had the features I wanted, but the monthly cost was high. On top of that, they had per text costs on top of that. I would be paying for some of the software offerings. Fortunately, I found reviews on Rosy that were good, and I checked out their website. It seemed too good to be true. I could get their top package. I met John Bertorelli at the Long Beach Hair show. He was running a demo, using his phone as a hot spot. Not only was it quick, but it seemed easy to use. He was great about answering all my questions. I became obsessed over the next 5 months with wanting to switch, but the software I was using was Mac only, and I could not export any data. I felt like I was being held hostage. The only data I could extract, was my Client list. The thought of inputting all of my inventory by hand seemed to be too much. finally I called support team and asked if they found a way to get the data out of my other software. He said not yet, but he had an idea. He said that if I could get my product companies to send me spread sheets with SKU, name, prices, and sizes, I could cut and paste them into a template, and he could transfer it into the system. You get a 30 day trial, and that seemed like enough time to get set up to go live with the switch. I'm so glad that I took the plunge. They are constantly adding more functionality, and features. When I started, The texts were limited to a 24 hour appointment reminder, and confirmations were done by email. Now confirmations are done by both text and email, and we now have over 80% of our confirmations done by the system, freeing my front desk staff to attend to our guests. They listen to input suggestions, and update frequently. Could not be happier with my choice.

Pros

Ease of use, and frequent updates!

Cons

I wish you could have pop up alerts for client notes. It used to have them, but they switched to having the notes show up in the upper left side of the screen, and often get unnoticed. Maybe have the red circle for the notification blink to catch the eye.

Aubrey from Salon Luxe LLC

I would not recommend this company

Dont use them

Pros

It's easy to use and price is good . Anyone can use it

Cons

Its hard to get anyone to call you back in a timely manner. They told me to do my credit card processing through another company and then as soon as we got it set up just 25 days later, Rosy discontinued working with that company (for good reasons) and refuse to help me get out of my current contract which is around $750, or get me a new machine through them and want me to pay another $500 for a machine either up front or monthly . They are not transparent, nor helpful and refuse to let me speak with anyone else. I am very disturbed by this and think so many salons are probably going out of business right now, if i were the manager or owner of this company, it quickly rectify the situation and give us a new machine, no questions and no arguments ! They were zero help setting up the last machine and have been so slow to reply on getting a new one, its been just awful ! Dont use them

Derek from SalonOps

This company sets itself above the rest with the best customer experience and service !!!

Derek from SalonOps

Hands Down the Best Salon Software available!!!!

Our company has a huge number of clients that are salon owners using software. I can tell you that we see 3 to 4 software companies that are in most salons because they are market leaders. Our salon and spa business education systems rely on software that can get the job done. With that being said, we have become extremely excited over one platform which is constantly evolving and becoming our go to for our clients. We now recommend converting to this software to all of our clients. Now the golden question you ask is, Ok which one is it? Our number 1 pick is Rosy Salon and Spa Here is why we chose this software. While many softwares have great features, we find they are lacking in other areas and Rosy Salon and Spa seems to have it all in a very affordable price. Here is a list of features that we love. 1. First cloud based software and we never have outage issues 2. Free text and email confirmations. Most of the others charge for this 3. Works on all devices, Apple, PC, iPad, tablet, phone Etc. 4. Built in marketing suite, no more need to pay extra for demandforce or some other add on companies marketing platform 5. Online Client Scheduling the best we have ever used; it has increased our online scheduling by 37% 6. Facebook Integration- this feature has been huge for us 7. Inventory Controls- automatic inventory ordering, no more counting bottles on the shelves 8. Mobile Web App- This is better than an app as it works on all devices and is free, it allows clients to book, check their accounts and shop all from the phone or tablet. 9. Reporting Engine- all the reports you need without the confusion 10. Product Reservations- clients can reserve products to buy when they get there and the system makes suggestions based on their service and when they should be out of their product. 11. Point of Sale with credit card integration 12. Booth Renter Management- this is a huge feature as they are the first to allow you to have multiple renters with their own account all tied in to your front desk. This will keep you legal with the IRS and independent contractor laws. 13. Memberships- This feature allows you to set up recurring memberships like a Gym and have the payments automatically sent to your salon and spa. 14. Is five star rated on the most trusted software evaluation site Top Salon Software for 2016 | Reviews to Find Software

Steve from Nail Salon

Industry: Cosmetics

Had Rosy Salon Software for 3 different nail salons, never disapointed.

The system is great and they have a very responsive customer service line. Definitely the best salon software system I have had the past 20+ years of working in the nail salon industry. Would definitely recommend.

Pros

It is incredibly flexible for almost near anything you can think of. Able to send text reminders, online scheduling, email, can add your own services, easily navigatable, can provide different kinds of reports that you need. Not only I am happy with it, but most of my clients are happy with it as well. We have also referred to some of our friends to use this software, they also love it. They also have a ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL that you can play and experiment with BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT. Great for new salon/spa type business to try.

Cons

Sometimes the text messaging system texts the customer's appointment time based on their second or third service instead of the first service they have that day, but its a small minor detail that doesn't affect us too much.

Rosy software is so easy to use, just about anyone could figure it put.

it has been great. easy to get used to using everyday.

Pros

Rosy would work well for a small salon and also fora large one. its easy to add employees and to adjust all of their service menus according to what they offer specifically . lots of customization options but still easy to use!

Cons

Several windows popping up when clicking on clients name to check in , for every person. it would be nice if it would close when you click around it or if the window was smaller.

Beth from Janet St Paul Studio for Hair

Rosy is by far the best Salon / Beauty Industry Booking Software available today.

Pros

Rosy provides a robust platform all delivered via the cloud thereby not necessitating any equip. purchases by clients. The platform includes, booking, marketing, eCommerce, reporting and sales transactions functionality. All of these functions are amazing. The reporting though stands out and allows our team to have a visibility into our business which previously was unavailable. This information allows our management to make more informed and timely business decisions. This allows our team to move forward and meet or exceed our business goals!

Cons

As with all technology, there are always new features or changes which you would like to have in any platform. The Rosy management and customer support teams are very receptive to new ideas for the platform. However timing of any updates or new features must fit into a roadmap which sometimes doesn't allow the update to be made as quickly as you would like. This is normal though.

karyn from A Perfect Touch

Awesome product!

Oh my goodness! This software rocks and has pretty much everything I need for my business. It is intuitive, easy to use and look at, you don't get nickel and dime for every extra, the extra marketing package is well worth the money (great client feedback, especially regarding text reminders), and customer support is always helpful. The only two cons I've run into, and have mentioned to the support team, are that you have to print out a separate receipt and hand it to your customers to fill in the tip amount (which I feel is presumptuous and rude) and then print another for them to sign. In an industry that often, but not always involves gratuity, that just seems rather pressuring. The other is that there is no option to build in check out/cleanup time with appointments. There is a processing time option, but no way to add cleanup time without your clients thinking that their 60 min facial is now 75 minutes, like what their reminders tell them. Those are the only two downfalls I've found to date, but I can work around those issues until they are fixed. I highly recommend Rosy! I don't have to log on and off every time I want to use the system, have it running on iPads and Macs and PC's with no issues or delays in processing or loading, and can also have clients securely store their cc info for future bookings, phone orders, and cancellation fees. I love Rosy!

Pros

Everything! Easy to use, easy to program, easy to run from multiple devices in multiple locations, never have an issue signing on, POS system rocks. My life has been made so much easier with Rosy!

Cons

Not a fan of handing clients a tip worksheet and then a separate receipt to sign for credit card payments, no way to build in cleanup/checkout times into services. Otherwise, that's it.

Kimberly from The Waxx Room

Industry: Cosmetics

For the most part, it's great!

I like that they're constantly working to improve and add more features. Some of the features need more options and flexibility to be more useful, but as time goes on, I'm sure they'll continue to make improvements. Specifically the Rewards feature and the parameters for Mass Email Client Lists need to be updated. Also, the Image Library needs to be accessible on mobile again. Their Online Booking is great!

Pros

The Online Booking and schedule view (I really like the red time bar they added recently)

Cons

They sometimes make "improvements" that make things worse/harder. For instance, removing the Image Library from mobile. These days a lot of people are using apps to create images for Social Media, so you need to be able to easily add them to the Image Library from your phone.

Lynn from Bloom Spa & Boutique

Easiest, most user friendly spa software out there!

I had come from a spa that used Millennium, and that was such a confusing program, and because it was installed into our mainframe, we had various problems and times when we were without service. It was also impossible to log in anywhere else without using a program such as GoToMyPC, and that was an additional expense. When I left to open up my own spa in 2013, I had done some research and the did a trial of Rosy. I was instantly sold. And it just keeps getting better and better.

Pros

The ease of use, and the ability to login from home, my smart phone or tablet!

Rebekah from Salonovation

Excellent cloud based software

Rosy has all the features I was looking for when researching software for my salon. Online booking, email and text confirmations, cloud-based (no annoying updates), and plenty of reports for management. The price increases as you add stylists, which is nice when starting out small, you don't need to pay a ton up front. The customer service has been excellent and very prompt every time I have a question. I would definitely recommend this to other salons.

Pros

Text/email confirmations Reports Online booking Cloud based

Cons

Can't use same email with multiple clients (a pain for families) Can't discount a service but still give full credit to the stylist for the service (i.e., salon-run promotions that shouldn't affect stylist commissions)

Mandy from Lucia's...the salon on main

Love Rosy!

Rosy is such a great software. We wanted something that was cloud based and easy to use-and Rosy is! We switched from three different softwares before we found Rosy, and after using it for 5 minutes I knew this was the one. The stylists LOVE it because it's so user friendly and they didn't have to spend hours learning how to use it. They learned how to use it in 5 minutes! Customer support is amazing, they are always there to answer even the littlest of questions. They are always upgrading too, so Rosy gets even better all the time. We are a high end, fast paced salon and Rosy has been a lifesaver. We highly recommend it for your salon software!

Pros

Easy to use. Has a variety of reports. Cloud based, you can access anywhere. Online booking. Customer support.

Cons

No option to confirm through text message reminders. Wish you could customize payment options to add other ones for different coupons we offer.

Rebekah from Fringe Salon

Industry: Cosmetics

Best salon software I have used

I have been a cosmetologist for 13 years and owned a salon for 11. I have used several different salon softwares and Rosy has by far been my favorite. It is very easy to use both from a desktop and mobile device. It allows me to track my stylists services and reports very easily, in return saving me time. The customer service is the best I have experienced not only in the software I have used but in general. They are very helpful whenever you need it. I love that my stylists can have as little or as much access to many different options with this program. I could go on about this program and have referred many other stylists to it also!

Pros

How easy it is to use for anybody

Cons

The way the credit card receipts print

Jacob from Blue Daisy

We love Rosy

Pros

Rosy is the lifeblood of our business (aside from staff, that is). It is dependable, and robust, and we love that we no longer have to worry about our Salon management software working, or about staff having a difficult time learning it. It is a must for all small salons and spas.

Cons

My only complaint would be that the reporting is somewhat lacking. I wish there were more ways to view the data online, rather than having to export large data sets just to get at what I want.

Zoey from Essential Esthetics by Zoey

All that with a cherry on top!

Rosy Software has been such an amazing experience for my business. It is very user friendly on the front end, while giving me all of the numbers, reports, and inventory tracking on the back end. I thoroughly researched over a dozen salon and spa software options before picking Rosy. I can definitely say that it gives you "All that with a cherry on top!" Pick Rosy. You won't be disappointed!

Pros

What's not to love. It's user friendly, easy to schedule with and run the right reports.

Cons

I have had a few issues (using it in other browsers like IE and a couple inventory questions.) I would love it if there were simply youtube videos or videos to go along with the knowledge base. That would be a great improvement!

Dustin from The 9 Salon

Best Salon Management Software Available!

As a salon owner, Rosy salon management software does everything I need it to do. It makes running a salon so easy, we don't need to hire a receptionist. 80% of our clients are confirmed through email and text confirmations, so we dont even have to make the confirmation phone call! I highly recommend Rosy to any salon or spa.

Pros

Online scheduling, email/text confirmations and all the reports I need

Cons

i would love to have a time stamp on when tickets were closed out in the client appointment log.

Sally from Lucias...the salon on main

Pros

I've used a few other software systems Rosy is by far my favorite because of how easy it is. The reports are simple and easy to understand Really everything about it as simple. Other software is I've used you have to go through several screens just to find your answer. I appreciate so much that is not the case here. Also your technical support is excellent!

Cons

There have been some serious system crashes lately that have made it difficult to operate But I will say you guys do whatever you can to make it right and you own the problem and don't try to blame other shit for it. I truly appreciate that

Carolen from Carolen Gray Salon

Amazing Scheduler for my salon

I've used this service for about 6-7 years now and I have never even considered switching to anything else. They continually update the software to make it better and more easily functional. Any time I have had any little hiccups with the system they are QUICK to get back to me and help right it. I wouldn't waste my time with any other service just get this one... the best in the industry!

Pros

Ease and functionality Constant updating of software on the back end Serve based so I can get to my schedule from ANYWHERE

Cons

N/a

JOHN from FOXIES Ladies & Gents Styling Salon

THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have had the program for over two years now. It is making out salon (and personal )life very nice. The scheduling is easy and flexible. We can enter the appointments - doctor- other personal opts. very easy and fast. The service tracking and formula handling is neat and did I say quick? One GREAT feature is that 'Rosy' keeps the information on line. We can make appointments from our cell phones anywhere we are at. and there is not the probe that 'My computer broke".... does that happen?? ya betcha it does - BTDTGTS - (been there-done that-got the shirt) . . In the past we have had the computer bugs and lost it ALL,,, not fun. Will give the highest praise to this company. Take care, John & Mary B - FOXIES - Waukesha WI

Tina from Adonis Spa

Great Software for POS

I switched to Rosy Salon Software over a year ago. The customer support team made the move smoothly from my old software to Rosy. Customer service scores a 10. They are very knowledgeable and go the extra mile to make sure your questions are answered/resolved. The program is easy to navigate and a great tool for any business.

Pros

Easy navigation and great customer service

Cons

We are not able to sell gift certificates through this program. It is helpful for a spa to offer gift certificate and have the ability to email to the client.

ransome from Wip downtown

I use this daily to manage my salon and am very satisfied

easy to use and all my information in one spot. good customer service. reporting available. and online schedule

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and all the report features. It also has the ability to keep all my product information and inventory.

Kay from Hair Focus by Kay

I simply cannot express how happy I am with this software!

It's an absolute time saver for me. It's easy to use and my clients love the online booking feature!

Pros

As a booth renter in a rental salon, Rosy has allowed me to run my business and keep all of my contacts and books private while I let the receptionists check clients in for me. Online booking has been great for business too - My clients love it! They can book their appointments anytime that is convenient for them. The auto confirm feature is also a lifesaver for me. I just set the preferences and then my clients get a text or even an email confirmation to remind the about thier appointment. That way I don't have to make calls at the end of the day. Total time saver!

Kim from Merge Salon and Spa LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

Don't know what we'd do without it

From the very first moment of setting it up, Rosy support was there every step of the way. This program is so easy to use. Our clients absolutely LOVE getting the text and email reminders. It has cut down on our no shows dramatically. I love that if I'm on the go I can check/book my schedule wherever I am. I don't know why we waited as long as we did. You won't be sorry that you went with Rosy! It's the BEST!!!

Pros

easy to use- many features

Cons

nothing

Bray from Stylebar Chattanooga

Not pleased with latest update..

I am a salon manager & stylist. I've been using Rosy for over 3 years now. This lastest update improved mobile function which I appreciate but removed the ability for me to do my Manager duties. I rely solely on my mobile device while in the salon and I'm extremely frustrated that I can no longer Mangage Employees, Orders, or Inventory. I hope these features will be accessible via mobile in the near future.

Pros

Convenient

Cons

Mobile features

Rebekah from Rebekah phillips

Reasons to love rosy

I have been using Rosy since I became an independent studio stylist. It has all the features I need to keep track of my business and track successes.

Pros

Being able to keep track of guests product purchases, track appointments, and formulas. Automatic appointment reminders!

Cons

Importing products/retail is not intuitive. Takes too long to add different sizes of the same product.

Sarah from Salon Blush

Great System

My salon has used Rosy for 7 years now. We've enjoyed it from the beginning, but over the years several updates have made it run even smoother. It keeps up organized and running smooth!

Pros

It has all the features I need to capture client information and formulas. The easy to pull up client history is also great.

Cons

From the perspective of a 2 person salon the cost is a bit high.

July 2014

Heather from Canary Salon

July 2014

I have to title my review?

Pros: Client friendly online booking Simple, not over cluttered with "spa" stuff Mobile access for all staff Excellent customer service All online so no computer worries Email reminders Could improve: Add ability for clients to leave a note when making an appt. style seat has this feature and over half of all clients were using it Add ability for stylists to block time off on mobile device. We all need to do this at least 3-4 times a week! Fewer clicks/keystrokes during check in and check out process (why do I even have to check them in? Make client data searchable even if they're a new client who hasn't checked in. Have an "other" option so I can add services at the last minute. For example, if I want to charge someone for extra color, a filler, etc and want it to be a line item on their receipt but I don't want to have to set up a whole new service while they're sitting there. Less confusing client merging. I can never tell if I'm canceling out their data Don't make me input a sku #, it makes adding inventory tedious. I just make up fake numbers anyway. Don't require phone/email/last name/reason for cancellation. I guess this goes back to fewer keystrokes Customizable text reminders- I have been no showed by 20 year olds who are like "OMG email? Lol." Two hours is not enough notice! Ability to double book through the salon but not online. I can't figure out any feasible way to do this, but my regular six weekers, I could easily double book but I don't want some new client doing it.

Erica from Advance HTI

So glad I switched

Pros

It was easy to switch since the staff did the transfer for us. Its much cheaper than the competitor we were using. The software is easy to learn. And we love the cloud based appointment book that is awesome since I dont have to worry about carrying it around. Their customer service is also friendly and easy to get a hold of.

Cons

I dont like that I have to pay extra to make appointments for a room/resource thats not being manned by a person.

Hana from Lucia's... the Salon on Main

Rosy makes my life as a front desk coordinator a breeze!

Pros

Usability is seamless, it's easy to manage all client profiles, color coordinated, and is tailored to the needs of each salon. I had no experience working with salon software or scheduling in general, but our rep made it simple to navigate and understand the different types of services. While I'm working at the front desk, my rep is my best friend and my lifeline. I would definitely recommend investing in it to a friend.

Cons

Adding a tip! I wish the software was able to add a tip line to receipts and print it that way. Sometimes asking guests if they'd like to add gratuity can be awkward.

Jacob from The Blue Daisy Day Spa Salon Boutique

Fifth time's the charm!

Took us a few failed attempts with other salon software "solutions" before we stumbled upon Rosy, but we're glad we arrived finally. Rosy is reliable, simple to implement and use, and makes payroll and accounting a breeze. It lacks some of the more advanced features which Shortcuts, Super Salon, and others boast, but I'll trade those in a heartbeat for the ease-of-use and reliability of Rosy. Keep it up Rosy!

Pros

Ease-of-use. Simple to get set up (implementation). Simple, straightforward reporting.

Cons

inability to custom tailor some of the commission tracking. Lacks some more advanced reporting

Michelle from Michelle Wall @ City Salon

Very Pleased Long-Time Customer

I have used Rosy since 2008 and have never had any issues at all. Very reliable and has always done what I needed it to do. Client connection is so important and Rosy makes it so streamlined and very easy to do! I constantly get updates and new features! Love Rosy!

Pros

It's easy to use and has great features!

Cons

The reporting isn't as detailed as it could be.

Kim from Skin and Zen

better improvements

Rosy Definitely moving in a better direction in the mobile apps. Need improvement in report separation and would like a more state of the art change to the credit card processing. At least more streamlined and quicker.

Pros

Ease of use and cost.

Cons

report options for refined information and checkout a little slow due to what seems like extra steps

Crystal from The Hair Performers

Makes my life so much easier

Pros

When people want to schedule something with me at the most random times I can check my schedule right then and there without having to get back to them another day. Some people get impatient and just go somewhere else, it's even worse when they come to me afterwards and I have to fix a bad dye job or haircut. And if something comes up last minute I can check my appointments and contact my clients to reschedule.

Melissa from Tangles & Co. SALON

Great program for the Money.

Rosy has been an affordable option for my salon for scheduling and tracking. They are always updating and improving the program. I look forward to many more options w them as they constantly improve their company!

Pros

Ease of use Backed up in the cloud Remote access

Cons

Sometimes the upgrades arent an upgrade w changes- but we adapt

Kelly from Beautiful Faces Forever

Easy to learn and use.

Very easy to use. Tried a more complicated system with start of new office and was consistently frustrated and overwhelmed. Went back to Rosy and made my life easier. My only wish is that they would have a medical component for medical spas.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Wish had more medical procedures terminology to choose from. I.e. Laser treatments

Chelsea from Lucias the salon

My salon has it and it's very organized and easy.

Pros

I can search for everything I need. The information for past present and future clients, formulas, and recent history.

Cons

I'm not sure, I think maybe an option that specifically is designed to calculate haircuts only, color only, or any service individually.

Kirsten from Prima Hair by Kirsten

Great service for my business

I am one person operating the business. Rosy is a great tool for both me and my clients. My clients can make an appointment at their convenience which frees me from returning messages regarding appointments. Reminder emails are helpful.

Pros

Ease for clients to make appointments

Cons

Reminder emails not always sent

Ella from Eden Salon

Rosy is the BEST!

Overall, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives with Rosy Software. It is easy to learn and easy to use.

Pros

Cons

My least favorite thing about Rosy would be how often there were blackouts where it wouldn’t work.

Serena from The Art of Hair

Great program.

I really enjoy this program. The ease of use and being able to have the mobile functionality has worked really well for me with client retention. The two things I wish to see for the future is to be able to text clients instead of only email as well as being able to have past client services show up when you are booking an appointment.

Pros

Being able to look into all of my monthly/weekly reports.

Cons

I wish the program would allow texts for monthly specials instead of only email.

Devin from Hair By Devin

Valuable Tool

Rosy has been such a valuable resource for my business. There are so many features that save me time and keep me organized.

Pros

ease, organizational tools, online scheduling

Cons

unresolved payment processing systems & reporting challenges

Britney from Younique Salon and Spa

Simplicity

I started a salon and spa almost a year ago, I really wanted a system that was user friendly and cloud based. Rosy is the perfect fit for our needs! I love how it can be personalized for the business, employee and each client.

Pros

Personalization. Simple to understand and use.

Cons

Can't move appointments once they have been checked in or checked out. When making the schedule (employees), it would be nice to have a start date to changes we make. Multiple emails for multiple clients... we have kids as clients.

Zac from Studio 409

Great Experience

The Rosy Salon program and staff are easy to work with. They are prompt with responses. The system is fairly easy to use and learn. The staff helps you upload any kind of information possible that you had on a previous system. We are more than a regular salon and it fits our needs just great.

Pros

Cons

There are a few restrictions in comparison to other programs.

Meghan from Lucias the salon

Easy to use and I love that I am able to book appointments and cancel appointments from my phone....

Easy to use and able to look at your schedule and book clients from wherever you are

Pros

The availability from my phone and that I can just access everything from wifi .. I am able to check my schedule and change anything I want from Home

Cons

That wifi is our oe slow that I can't access.. even from work.. it is sometimes slow if the wifi isn't working

Korey from FELLAS Hair

Love this Software!!

From the very start, Rosy's customer service reps have been so helpful! Always available via email and phone, made transitioning from our old software super easy! Love that they transfer the information for you. Great software - covers a multitude of tasks, reports, etc... Overall, a tremendous value. I only wish I would have found this years ago!!!

Pros

Ease of functionality, cloud based, great customer service

Carrie from carrie5ten Hair Designs

Slightly disappointed

I preferred the option to view one day at a time on the mobile version. Also, I still feel like when I am RESCHEDULING an appointment that the software should COPY the appt exactly. I do NOT like to use the COPY option due to the fact that the software does NOT copy the entire appt but only the portion I have selected. I also miss the ability to click on the phone number and have it automatically connect to my phone option.

Pros

Almost everything. Very easy to use.

Cons

Reschedule doesn't work to my standards. Clicking on clients number no longer takes me to my phone application.

Colleen from BC HAIR DESIGNZ

Rosy Review 2017

I have had nothing but great luck with Rosy. If I have a problem I contact them, they're response time is almost immediatly. Very user friendly!!

Pros

Very user friendly, can access from any mobile device.

Cons

Wish it had more categories pre installed for professional inventory counts., Also wish you could imput color formulas and it would subtract from inventory.