• Pros

• "IT is extremely user friendly and with that it saves time in training staff."

• "The software helps to easily manage sales from Amazon, eBay, POS, etc. This is a great solution to help organize and manage your entire business in one location. "

• "You can easily fix mistakes that others have made. the pay liability section is good and bad, it is great if it is used ALL the time."

• Cons

• "Sometime was a little buggy when we first implemented, but customer support is always there to help and correct issues. "

• "It could really benefit by adding loyalty points and gift card processing at the POS. The POS could have larger buttons for those with bad eye sight, but its definitely functional."

• "Promises were empty, no follow through. Customer service was very poor; wouldn't get back to us until we followed up several times and threatened to cancel our contract with them."

Browse Agiliron Reviews

Matthew from Amerisun Inc

Extremely versatile solution for complex business

Agiliron has helped our business grow dramatically, and consolidate our operations across many different vendors and sales channels. From regular eCommerce shipments, to vendor fulfillment, wholesalers, and even 3PLs we can keep all our orders and inventory data in one place which lets us manage many different relationships with comparatively small staff. The complexity of what Agiliron can do is generally intimidating to new staff and it can take a while to get them acquainted with the system, but once they understand it runs very efficiently and their customer service is very responsive when issues or questions arise.

Pros

-Connects us to Amazon, eBay, Shopify, CommerceHub and EDI systems. Collects orders from all those sources as well as in-store and phone orders into one place, allowing for easy shipping and sales tracking. -Connected systems let our customer support personnel easily find accounts and orders and attach records from service calls. -Developers work to create tools for new business needs as they arise.

Cons

-System complexity requires extensive training for new staff -Requires multiple steps for most common operations

Allie from Western Canadian Rockwell Inc.

I am pleased with this program and will continue to use it going forward

Pros

I like that it integrates with Shopify and Quickbooks, it has options for customization, and there is endless opportunities for growth. Support is almost instantaneous, and they helped me implement the program and continue to support us.

Cons

So far the only downside is not being able to rearrange the products in a quote/sales order, and not being able to enter a product by any word it has to be entered exactly how it is labeled in the product screen, there are ways around both of these items, and I have been assured they are working on a permanent fix.

Reasons for Choosing Agiliron

As mentioned above we started out with Lead Commerce, but we spent almost $10000 usd and the program was not nearly as advanced as Agiliron

Taylor from NorthStar Blast Solutions

Agilron Reveiw

I would not recommend this product for a small company. It would be helpful if it was for a large company selling this via the internet but we did not enjoy or experience.

Pros

This software was easy to navigate and get around on. There were allot of different functions you could use.

Cons

The customer service was not helpful. We would ask questions and did not hear back from them for weeks. We also did not like that you had to go to several different pages to get this done.

Stephen from New England Dive

Industry: Sporting Goods

Customer Support and Growth oriented

The biggest thing Agiliron allows to do is to sell on multiple channels. Whether that is in our Brick and Mortar, on our website, phone, or Amazon.

Pros

Agiliron is just that Agile. They are opened to working with us and our growing business needs. They are very helpful in building and designing the software experience to meet our needs. They welcome input from us and are willing to help in any way possible

Cons

Right now there are no Cons. Early on we had some issues with how to implement the system to fit all of our needs but as we learned the product and our relationship matured with Agiliron this became a non issue.

Ray from Gap Arborist Supply

Amazing

We spend a lot of time taking phone orders, and then transferring those orders into the shipping software. So we had to print out the orders, and then manually enter them into a separate software. Using Agiliron has given us more confidence in our processes, and allowed us to focus on other areas of the business.

Pros

This software allows us to manage all of our channels in one platform. When a change is made in the product, that change is made very quickly on the sales channel. I have used other programs, and the sync time was much longer than we are experiencing with Agiliron.

Cons

We have some products that fall into multiple product types. So there was a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to set-up our products so that they would work properly within Agiliron. Once set-up, they work flawlessly.

July 2015

Albert from WestCoast Associates Inc.

July 2015

AigilIron in a wholesale environment.

Pros

Customer support is the best I've ever experienced. The product ability joins my favorite CRM aspects of SalesForce.com with all of our products and locations into one seamless experience. I could not have grown my business so quickly without it. It lets me scale fast by having an environment where all of our customer, products, sales/project potentials (including attachments of project specific plans and notes) FAQ's for technical products, and on- Are all in one login. Accessable from anywhere on any tablet or larger. Our products are populated into websites and receive automatic pricing and description updates. Orders transfer directly into the back office and are worked on by our warehouse.

Cons

Purchasing large product mix with long lead times could be improved. I'm sure they will get to it and are good at collecting customer input.

Tyson from Implementix

Agileiron B2B Features

Agiliron has been solid to work with. Their customer support is awesome and they respond to inquiries within 12 hours. The features are great and easy to use.

Pros

Agiliron's B2B website features have helped us streamline our order processes. Our customers now have the ability to place orders online and the orders appear in our back office ready to go. This has eliminated a ton on manual entries and has saved us time and money compared to other systems. We also do not need to try and connect a bunch of different programs through various enterprise systems.

Katie from Paul VI Catholic High School

Agiliron Two Year customer

Agiliron has been a great company to work with. The number one thing to me is customer service. Agiliron representatives, particularly Parry, answers my questions almost always in a few hours. He built our whole system to start and has been with me, checking in periodically as well, since we started with Agiliron. The system is relatively easy to use once you are taught, but when you don't do it every day, you sometimes forget b/c not everything is logical. I would recommend Agiliron.

Pros

Agiliron has provided our small business the opportunity to host an online store. This has helped increase visibility and sales.

Cons

Learning the software was not the easiest! There are some limitations with the package we bought. One example of this - We have a shipping option and a store pick up option. The automatic emails when I click that the order has been processed, would online allow for verbiage saying "Your package has been shipped". We ended up turning this email feature off so customers are not confused. I have to manually email each costumer when their items have shipped, or are available for pick up.

Joey from Pcl Supply

Agiliron Review

Pros

The integration with quickbooks and real time inventory adjustments are the main features in which we chose agiliron. The Point of Sale offers many great features like the quick access tabs and return of sales.

Cons

It is time consuming training new employees on the back office side.

Freddie from Avaun Tire Supply

Agiliron Review

Pros

Good value for the price. Excellent tech support. Set up is easy. Have not experienced much down time.

Cons

Functionality and customization is limited unless you have the Enterprise edition. Some of the back end formating causes issues with pricing with 8 decimal places. AR feature has bugs that cause frustration.

Great SaaS solution for any size business

The ability to manage product cards, images, customers and the entire buying process within one software has been a big positive for business.

Pros

Cons

Over the years the company has done an excellent job of adding to their software and integrations to marketplaces. This has helped to minimize things I was finding more difficult in the software.

Tanya from Sprucewood Shores Estate Winery

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Great Customer Service

excellent

Pros

I had a really great experience working with Agiliron throughout the entire sales process. They were extremely helpful with all of my questions, and I had a lot of them! Their rep was very patient and always available to answer my questions (even on weekends when he wasnt working he was replying to my emails quickly). There are many reasons why I chose this software and the excellent service certainly was one of them. This software offers a lot of great functionality for the user and once you get the hang of it, its quite easy to use. We look forward to working with the Agiliron team, as everyone I have spoken to has been very helpful and pleasant.

Janice from Alliant Castings

Industry: Wholesale

I am an accountant that has used quickbooks for a long time, it is an easy software to learn and very flexible.

I have recommended this program a lot over the years.

Pros

Cons

There should be a detail report to print/view before printing the payroll checks. the pay liability section is good and bad, it is bad if it is not used all the time.

Jason from Implementix

Industry: Graphic Design

Agiliron in the graphics industry

We're solving issues with escapes (errors), monthly usage reports, production and sales/purchasing reporting...it's great.

Pros

The reporting is essential in making sure we are able to follow up with any mistakes or items that don't arrive on time. We can communicate internally on issues we may have using the activities function.

Cons

I would say that I least like that when entering items in an assembly build that they have to be selected from a list instead of just directly entered.

Keith from Assouline Publishing

Agiliron as POS

We have now have visibility of our inventory and can run real time reports that gives accurate counts and sales comparisons LY vs TY. The CRM database has helped us tremendously in tracking our client retention as well as understanding our clients and seasonality.

Pros

IT is extremely user friendly and with that it saves time in training staff.

Cons

I cannot say that I have a con just as yet. The Software has a lot of build outs which may be viewed as a weakness but in fact that is a strength.

September 2016

Candice from Candice Nelms

2.5

September 2016

The Beast of all Enterprise Solutions.

Pros

This software is a beast. So it is a bit of a learning curve, but the company is set up for mentoring and customizing the business set-up to utilize all the benefits of the software. For me, having a team to work with to make my systems seamless was a big reason I went with them. They require you to work with their developers to understand everything about what the software does and how to use it. The software is highly scalable, so they keep adding modules for more function as more businesses join - since we are all so different the system has to accommodate us all - and they work towards doing that. All basic tie-ins are there. I have been able to drop all of my separate services because Agiliron brings everything together under 1.

Cons

I am reaching when I say this - because the system is so great - but it is not as user-friendly as one would like it to be. As far as the user interface is concerned.It is a little out of date, a little raw.

Tarran from Wicked Quick

Personalized Customization

Pros

Agiliron delivers the tools to get the job done right across many channels. It we need a new tool, they were on it quickly. If there were we any questions or troubles, they are there to answer or fix them quickly.

Cons

Agiliron delivers a lot of horse power at a great value. It's more than what we need right now.

Jamie from NorthStar Products

Poor Customer Service

There're many different ERP and CRM systems out there, do not waste your time with this one.

Pros

Our company really liked all the promises that Agiliron made to get us to sign up for the program. Looked easy to set up and run with.

Evelyn from Safe-T-Nose

Industry: Wholesale

i was very impressed with the features

Pros

great features for forecasting and maintaining on order inventory as well. it allows dates for us to follow up and check our inventory

Cons

needs a bit better training videos. The Videos available to learn are not so involved as they should be.

karen from KRS

Great Customer Support

Pros

The customer service on this software is great! They follow up and make sure that you know all the ins and outs of the product.

Cons

pricing was a little high for what my company was willing to pay but no other complaints about what their product could offer.