• Pros

• "good value for the money. Customer service has been great. Better text company than past ones that i have used."

• "Fabulous customer service, great pricing and a quality tool."

• "Love the scheduling and easy of mass messaging to different lists set up"

• Cons

• "Sometimes it is complicated to remove people or to figure out how to move them from group to group. Overall, with a little bit of hunting and pecking I was able to figure out everything. "

• "Would love a few more criteria options for list segmentation, but it works fine."

• "There's nothing that I dislike thus far. It is slightly more expensive than other options, but right now it's worth it for all of the integrations"

Browse SimpleTexting Reviews

Shelby from Houston Downtown Management District

Software has everything we need!

We've really loved being able to build our SMS list and SimpleTexting has been easy to use.

Pros

We had tried three options simultaneously and picked SimpleTexting because it has so many integrations that are easy to use. We are able to do giveaway contests, collect data, it integrates with our email software - really, they are the pros and have figured out what most clients need from the start.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

Because they offered the most options and customizations. User-friendly interface. Great support.

One of the best strategic partner you will ever find in business.

After being burned badly by other companies who present themselves as similar (years ago) I entered into business with Simple Texting. From then to now, I have renewed my enthusiasm for one of the most effective means to market anything, I’ve ever experienced.

Pros

I am constantly amazed at how this company manages to find and keep some of the most talented people who are relentlessly dedicated to their customers success. In an age when many tech companies rely on synthetic customer service driven by soulless algorithms, Simple Texting is NOT one of them. ST is real live people WITH SOULS who truly care about their customers success and will do anything in their power to make it work for customers. They take complicated technology and strategies and make them flat-out simple.

Cons

The cons are too few to even mention. Simple Texting is great!

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

I had a phone conversation with this company’s CEO (Sean G.) before engagement. After just a few minutes, it was evident that this company was built for “long-haul” success for themselves and the lucky customers that do business with them.

I

Ryan from AutoConversion

Good Product and Customer Support

SimpleTexting was the first SMS platform I used. The company gave me a good introductory price to start with which was a nice gesture. Had an overall good experience with the platform and customer support.

Pros

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Plenty of features to work with.

Cons

Did not experience any particular cons with the software.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

The company gave me a good introductory price to start with.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied December 2020

Hey Ryan! Thanks for the sweet review. We're glad to hear from customers like you on how easy it is to use the platform and that the interface is intuitive. With our pricing structure everyone is able to start even with our smallest plan and upgrade at any time when the texting volume increases. As always, please reach out to our amazing support team whenever you need help.

Decent, but can not "replicate campaign" without some painful "cut and paste"

Meh

Pros

Fairly easy to use. Why do I have to use more words? Meh.

Cons

Texts cannot be emulated to come "FROM" our own company name or a person in our company, so many of our recipients immediately opted OUT. Also, it should be soooo simple to "replicate campaign" to send the same message again, with a few tweaks, or to a newly imported set of recipients. But no, it's a painful cut and paste each time. Also, the system does not safe drafts?!

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We always appreciate customer suggestions and have implemented the ability duplicate past campaigns!

Ashley from Money Muscle LLC

Ability to contact clients/prospects with ease

Simpletexting helps me get with the times - SMS Marketing is the new thing to capture prospects attention. Hands down the easiest, most effective SMS tool - I use it daily and love it!

Pros

It is very easy to set up your lists of people (clients, prospects, certain funnels, etc) It is very user friendly overall - everything is clear and makes sense. You get an app on your phone that you can check any incoming msgs from if you need to. You get your own phone number - great for businesses who are trying to implement SMS marketing! Autoresponders - when someone subscribes to your list, they automatically get a certain text message. Honestly, everything I wanted is in SimpleTexting.

Cons

I went over my text limit - while I'm fine with the overuse charge, I think it would be helpful if they contacted you to say "hey, you're over your limit - we could easily bump you up to this tier which would save you $x overall" Other than that, no issues with it.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

It was recommended to me by my mastermind group, but it also seemed affordable, easy to use, and implement in every other software I've used.

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

Manychat was starting to block certain peoples accounts I knew, so I switched before I encountered the same issue.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied November 2020

Hey Ashley! Thanks for your great feedback. We are delighted to hear from customers like you that SimpleTexting is the easiest, most effective SMS and that everything you wanted in SMS Marketing is in the platform. We are constantly improving our product, and we will pass your feedback regarding overage notification to our development team.

Jen from A-1 Heating & Air Conditioning

Industry: Facilities Services

Reliable texting service. Great that customers can text our landline!

Overall, this is a great product. The last text service we used didn't always get the messages sent and we knew this because we were sending them to employees with our company's cell phones. We use this a lot to communicate directly with customers and staff, not as much as a marketing/mailing list/keyword tools...yet!

Pros

We loved that we were able to set this up with our existing business landline. We can schedule messages to go out and set-up mailing lists. We can set-up as many users as we'd like as well. It's nice that we can save the customers' information within the software as well for ease of use.

Cons

I wish it had better group texting or group texting at all. We use this to text employees a lot and have to set it up as a "campaign " and they cannot see the other responses. I wish it had a built in afterhours reply. I know there's a way to set it up with another app, but we don't have it and I haven't messed with it. Pictures coming INTO our line take a very long time to receive, hours in most cases.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

I honestly cannot remember, but I think it was the price and unlimited users (but we pretty much all log into the same account now so we can all see all the messages)

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

They had ZERO compliance at the time and we wanted a company that would help us with that so we weren't upsetting our customers OR breaking the law. We also know that all of our messages weren't getting to people.

Kaila from All Things Boudoir

Industry: Photography

Great software, plays nice with others

We used SimpleTexting to quickly reschedule clients due to COVID-19. We've used it to increase and streamline bookings and use it in our Facebook ad campaigns and more. We're getting ready to use it as a communication tool for generating sales when clients are reviewing their images.

Pros

I really like not only the ease of use, but the effect being able to immediately communicate with our clients has on booking rates and retention. We are able to troubleshoot and solve customer service issues quickly and easily. We implemented one way texting with our main marketing automation software and it greatly increased booking rates. Adjusting our stack to include SimpleTexting and two way texting capabilities has it increased it dramatically yet again. We're incorporating it into other areas of our business and using it to quickly and easily communicate with large numbers of clients at once in a way that still feels personal and available.

Cons

The only thing I wish is that I was able to trigger more action from outside sources. We use ActiveCampaign as our main marketing automation software and I wish I had more capability with a direct integration or a workaround through Zapier to trigger it within a campaign, not just at the very beginning.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

We were previously using ActiveCampaign but wanted something that allowed 2 way communication. Because we wanted a texting solution for customer service and sales, it made sense to make the switch and add another software to our stack.

TRACY from PERMANENT CHOICE

Cohesive with our company

Pros

I like that we can use this software with our current number to receive and send texts showing our company number.

Cons

It kept blocking our texts saying we reached our limit. There were no further details until we reached out that this was taking place to stop potential spam.

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

Not workable as a business. Blocks repeated texts.

Micah from Mother Earth Food

SimpleTexting is a great way to convert sales!

I highly recommend this service. I can't wait to explore more of the functions available.

Pros

We are loving that we can access our customers via texting when emails get lost in the vortex of inboxes! Our sales are increasing the more we reach out to our customers with this service.

Cons

Emojis come up as question marks. Stay tuned for more feedback as I explore it!

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

Easy to navigate, great price point, all the right bells and whistles we were looking for. Thanks!

James from Code Ninjas

SimpleTexting

Pros

Easy to setup and use. The data tracking is better than our previous texting application. Being able to resend people a text who clicked on our link had been very beneficial. I strongly recommend SimpleText.

Cons

I haven’t had any negative experiences with the software. The price point and ease of use are perfect.

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

Their service didn’t work / send texts for over a week in August.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied February 2020

Thanks so much for the review, James! That's awesome that you've had such a positive experience on the platform with our data tracking features and our pricing, especially compared to your last texting platform. Let us know if there's ever anything else we can help you with!

Mercy from Gage

Best customer service

Great customer service. They work with you to make sure the product is working the way we need it to.

Pros

If you have any questions their customer service team is very responsive and helpful!

Cons

Pretty straight forward, nothing outside of the normal scope of text programs.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

Price point, response time from customer service.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the sweet review! Awesome feedback like this inspires the team even more to provide excellent customer experience to our users.

James from New World Computers

Ease of use, simple UI make this a leader

Great UI. The "SimpleTexting" name says it all. it IS simple to use. A winner.

Pros

The simple and quick to grasp user interface makes this tool a winner over all the others we tried. And we tried a lot of them. When using a texting software, you want to quickly add recipients, handle lists with no fuss, and get message out quickly and remotely. This excels at all of them. Especially since we use this 2-3 times per year for onsite events, coming back to it after a few months is a quick dive with minimal re-learning time.

Cons

Renewals. The auto-renew feature was difficult to understand. I thought I paused the billing, but then it renewed automatically and we were re-charged. At first I was upset, but then found the menu for it in a bit of a non-intuitive location. They were nice and reversed that charge. I just made a note of it for the future. So just an FYI if you'd be using it periodically. Not a game killer though because the tool is so easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

#1: Ease of use. #2: Good price.

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

EZ Texting was difficult to use. Spent too much time on the tool, and not enough getting texts out.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied November 2019

Hey James! Thank you so much for the kind words. :) We're so happy to hear that you've found the platform so easy to use for your events. Also, we really appreciate your feedback on renewals and pausing your account. I'm bringing this back to my team so we can discuss how we might be able to make this process a bit more clear. Thanks again, and happy texting!

Javier from GetUpside

By FAR the BEST texting service on the market !

I dramatically improved my conversion rate for my radio customer acquisition campaigns.

Pros

Auto-responders - folks that text your short-code can be automatically enrolled in a marketing drip campaign or an ongoing content marketing campaign. We found that service to improve our app install ration by 40%. Scale up - you can start with a low plan and just upgrade as you start using the service more. Once you're at the top, you're only paying /text! Cost - Costs are very reasonable and super transparent. And if you want to go all in and get your very own shortcode, they can even help with that! Self service - You can edit and improve your texts as you go, you usually don't have to wait for anyone Customer service - AMAZING customer service. Real people that you can talk to over and over again. Super easy chat feature. Group texting - If you want to send a message to everyone on your list, that's easy too.

Cons

No timestamp - Biggest con is that they don't have a timestamp when people subscribe; they just tell you when the date is. Not having the time makes it harder to optimize marketing campaigns. Filtering - trying to navigate the lists and autodrip can be tricky because most pages don't have filtering or sorting functionality. You have to skim through the page looking for the list that you want No "duplicate" feature - When trying to recreate an autoresponder campaign, you have to enter ever message in one at a time, which is time-consuming. A/B Testing - This is more of a WISH than a CON since I don't think any service offers this - would be great if they would let users A/B test different text messages to see which ones produced more engagement - like email subject line tests.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied April 2018

Thanks Javier for taking a few minutes to leave some comments and feedback! We always get excited when customers see such a benefit from using text messaging. With regard to your wish list, we're really focused on listening to our customers and delivering improvements wherever possible. Timestamps will be added to all list exports in the coming days, we think filtering, A/B testing and duplication are all great ideas and are on our roadmap so keep an eye out for these in the future.

Anika from Youth Activism Project

Great for engaging with Gen Z

Our remote organization works with teens all across the country, so Simple Texting is indispensable to getting our work done. Customer service is also excellent -- quick, painless, and friendly! I'd recommend it to anyone needing SMS marketing in their business or nonprofit.

Pros

It's user-friendly and it integrates well with other apps, which is necessary for my work.

Cons

One functionality that I would like is if I could filter the inbox based on lists of customers

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

The pricing and features were better for me

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Hey Anika! Thank you for this kind review! We're so glad that you're able to communicate easily with the teens that you work with through SimpleTexting. Also, thanks so much for the suggestion about sorting the Inbox based on lists of customers! I think that would be a great feature to have and I've already let my dev team know so they can add it to their list of features they'd like to roll out in the future. :) In the meantime, a great way to filter your Inbox is to create sub-accounts for each of your lists. You can read more about how to create those here: https://simpletexting.com/features/multi-user-access/ Please feel free to email us if you have any questions on this at support@simpletexting.net, and thanks again!

True-to-name: Simple to get up-and-running quickly!

The overall experience has been favorable on the platform and in contact with their support team. They're well-positioned to help any organization that is looking to get up-to-speed rapidly with SMS campaigns.

Pros

In a world where SMS campaign deployment platforms are frequently complicated to setup, port numbers, upload/reconcile lists, maintain compliance, etc. SimpleTexting is a breath of fresh-air. Instead of getting bogged-down in all the intricacies of setup on several other platforms, SimpleTexting allowed us to get up-and-running within the same day. I'll be interested to see what more strategic integrations with SimpleTexting might look like as our organization operationalizes SMS as a regular comms channel. We still use the platform very tactically, so I'm interested to see in what ways the relationship could be built-out over time or whether ultimately we'll outgrow it. Regardless, it's a wonderful product that got us exactly what we needed, when we needed it.

Cons

While I'm mostly very upbeat on the platform, there are a couple things that would be valuable feature additions, including throttling of deployments, extendable contact attributes (ability to add-in other customized import fields) and the ability to pass-through unique URLs using merged contact attributes.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

The ease-of-use and rapid on-boarding sans complications that seem to be typical of the industry. Well done, SimpleTexting!

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied November 2020

Hello! Thanks for this insightful review. We are glad to hear that you are able to get your account up-and-running within the same day. It's very important for us that our customers can start sending texts or deploy keywords and web forms within minutes to build their subscribers list. We will surely pass your suggestions to our awesome development team as we think those will be great additions to our existing features. Feel free to check our SimpleTexting Academy from the Help Center to know more about our other features.

Lauren from Camp Sonshine - Nebraska

Great customer service!

So far, I love this software and I have already recommended it to other camping professionals who handle recruiting!

Pros

What I like about this software is that I am able to contact recruits without using my own telephone number. I am able to save their contacts to the app and message recruits the same way I would on my personal phone, but I am not crowding up my personal messages app with contacts that I barely know.

Cons

At first, when I was learning about the software in the free trial, I wasn't able to send as many messages as I was hoping (in order to see if the product fit what I actually did on a daily basis). However, I contacted customer support and they were more than happy to help me out so that I could communicate how I needed.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

We chose SimpleTexting because of the option to communicate back and forth with recruits through messaging, whereas other software only allowed you to contact them but they weren't able to respond.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied December 2019

Thanks for this review, Lauren! We're really glad you've been able to keep your personal phone and contact info private by using SimpleTexting for your recruiting-related communication. :D Also, thanks for the feedback regarding the trial! As you know, we do provide 50 free messaging credits on our 2-week free trial, but we're always happy to talk through what makes the most sense for each individual user. :) Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do for you!

Joanna from The Good Samaritan Center

Pricey, but love getting right to our customers "pockets"

Ease of use for customers and keyword access.

Pros

Lots of great features and easy for customers to sign up for messages/sales/specials at our Charity Bingo Hall and Resale Stores.

Cons

For a non-profit, the service is expensive. Not too long after we signed up for the service, I was contacted about receiving a non-profit discount. I sent the information and checked back in, but got zero response back.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied October 2017

We really appreciate you taking a few minutes to write a review, Joanna. Glad to hear how easy it is for customers to sign up and for you to reach back to them instantly! Sorry to hear that you didn't receive the non-profit discount on sign up. We believe in making our service as accessible as possible for non-profit organizations and I've taken care of updating your plan now. We're here to help if there's anything more we can do. Thanks again for being a long time customer!

Hattie from Jackson Contractor Group, Inc.

Communication with Employees

In our construction business we have employees in several states on multiple jobsites and we needed a communication tool for our crew members in the field that don't have company assigned emails. SimpleTexting has been an effective tool to get this job done! We implemented this last fall as a way to highlight crews and projects with the occasional employment related text message. When COVID-19 hit, SimpleTexting became a great tool to get updated information and policy out to everyone in real time. I've already recommended SimpleTexting to others and have received many positive comments back from our crew members. Customer service has been quick to respond and persistent until they find a solution! The chats are a great way to communicate! Representatives are helpful and kind which is always appreciated!

Pros

Easy to use, can schedule multiple messages ahead of time.

Cons

I don't think there is anything on SimpleTexting's side. Some phone service providers have issues with the photos sent through MMS messages.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

Plans seemed easier, price was more competitive

Eric from Source2 RPO

SimpleTexting Integrates with our ATS for easy candidate communication

Pros

We use our SimpleTexting subscription with our ATS system, BrightMove. This is something we had integrated to easily text candidates directly from the ATS. It works great and send communications promptly once you hit send. Customer Service team is great for any issues you may have.

Cons

The pricing bundles for the amount of text messages. I really wish there was a 15,000 message option between the 7,500 and 25,000 text allotment.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied July 2018

We're so glad that SimpleTexting has helped you with your ATS, Eric! We do understand that your message needs will not always match up with our listed plans, especially when it falls between 7500 and 25000. That is why we're more than happy to create a custom plan for you! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team to get that set up!

Easy & Effective Communication Tool

Overall, I love SimpleTexting. It's easy to use and an excellent communication tool. Texting is a much more efficient way of reaching partners since email is becoming a thing of the past.

Pros

SimpleTexting is simple to use and easy to implement in your marketing and communication toolbox. We use to communicate important upcoming events to our partners. I love that I can import lists and we don't have to use the 555888 sign up feature. I like that partners can respond back to me and if I want to, I can respond back to them.

Cons

Customer Service took about 3-4 days to resolve a problem for us. This is not a horrible lag of time but it would be better to have a 48 hour turnaround time. For those 4 days, we were unable to text and this slowed productivity. Also, I find it odd that all members of this software have the same number of 555888. I know people have to text in with the correct keyword but what if someone from another company accidentally types in our keyword? Does this automatically put them on our list? It hasn't happened yet but I always wondered that.

Ember from In-telligent

Using SimpleTexting to Drive Downloads

We needed a simple way to drive app downloads for our company, and SimpleTexting provides that. It's so easy to add the shortcode and keyword to our marketing materials. The platform even integrates with our website, allowing visitors to request a download link to their phone simply by adding their number in to the appropriate field on our site. Before ST, we had to verbally explain the the download process or email download links, neither of which were streamlined solutions.

Pros

New keywords and campaigns are easy to set up and reporting is robust.

Cons

Our company has to use two different shortcodes, one for the US and one for CAN. We'd prefer to use the same shortcode for both, but the number we use in the US isn't available in CAN and has less keywords taken, so we have to stick with it.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2019

Thank you for your feedback Ember! We're glad that SimpleTexting has helped you to increase app downloads! We actually do have the same short code in both the US and CAN, though they operate independently. We'd be happy to check on keywords in the US to see if we can make that work for you. Feel free to reach out at support@simpletexting.net.

Sydoney from Columbia Health Services

Practical and useful, but not without its quirks

Pros

SimpleTexting is relatively easy to use and implement. It sends the same text to lists of people, and one can schedule texts to individuals if needed. Campaigns can be personalized with information like first and last name, which can increase number of responses.

Cons

Both the website and smart phone app don't refresh/update very well. Unlike a regular messaging service where the most recent message will show up almost immediately, you often have to refresh the page or navigate away and back in to see new responses from clients. Additionally, a person cannot just unsubscribe from a list. If they unsubscribe, they unsubscribe from EVERYTHING, which, for our clientele base, is not helpful. When someone texts in without using a keyword, their message can be difficult to find and can be easily missed. Finally, it would be nice to have a feature where a list of people are notified through email if a subscriber on a certain list responds.

Pauline from MyOutDesk

VERY EASY SETUP! we were up and running and sending out messages in a few minutes.

Pros

It makes SMS and shortcodes easy to use and manage. Other software would entail months of setup for a shortcode (but it's more specific / our own) however this one still works pretty much the same way! It's all about convenience and efficiency. Also easy to create and schedule blasts to our clients and hot leads. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING. We have never had a chat wait for more than 3 minutes. SOMEONE IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP OUT.

Cons

The limitations on imports. I still love how quick and easy it is to communicate with customer support so they can increase the limits on our imports but we churn out hot leads fast and it becomes a daily (and possibly tedious future task). we understand the implications of needed consents, but hopefully it can be automated in the future.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied February 2018

Thanks for providing some feedback and leaving a review! We've tried to make it as easy as possible to get started with short code messaging, and we're happy that you've been able to make it work so quickly for your business. Our customer support team is super excited about the shout out, they work incredibly hard to make it happen for our customers. We're constantly looking at our processes to make our customers lives easier so I've asked our team to look at the import restrictions. To help ensure the integrity of our service, there are some checks in place but I'm sure we can make it a bit easier for you.

Mike from Lotvestors LLC

Brings our business into the new decade!

It is easy to set up and implement. I researched every competitor I could find and SimpleTexting was by far the best value. Setting up separate keywords for each property I offer for sale gives me instant feedback on what ones are more popular than others. And doing a text "blast" to my list has a much better response rate than an identical email "blast".

Pros

It is an easy to use and effective way to engage with prospects and customers.

Cons

I can't think of anything I do not like.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

Best value (no "per keyword" charges really makes a difference for me). Plus super easy to use.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for this positive review, Mike! We love our real estate customers and are so happy that the platform's become an easy way for you to connect with your prospects (and that it's been easier than email!). Let us know if there's ever anything else we can do to support you!

Hunter from Acadian Ambulance

Simply the Best Choice

SimpleTexting may seem like they do everything all the other text vendor do. But, where they really stand out is their customer service. Every question I have asked has been at least acknowledged within 30 minutes. Every issue has been fixed within 24 hours. SimpleTexting makes it very easy to reach out to their customer service and they are very quick and friendly every single time. This is by far the main selling point for me when it comes to picking out out a vendor.

Pros

The ease of use which seemed far easier than most every other vendor in the business.

Cons

The very small limit on characters used per credit. I feel like this could be just a slightly larger cap for a 1 credit text and it would not be an issue.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

SimpleTexting had better prices and they were the quickest and nicest to respond to me when asking about the product.

Iz from Nexus Air Fiber

Next Tier Customer Suppport for our clients

It has made communication with clients far simpler and kept clients aware we are working on outages and other issues and greatly reduced inbound calls during emergencies, making things run smoother.

Pros

I run a telecom that has a few hundred clients in rural areas and when we have outages we use SimpleTexting to keep them updated on the status of the outage and our clients love it.

Cons

Moving clients between groups or adding them to multiple groups would be nice.

Simplicity of use.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied December 2020

Hello Iz! Thanks so much for the sweet review. We are so glad to hear that the program helps you keep your customers updated via text. You can actually move contacts between groups or add them to multiple lists or groups. You can simply edit each contact and connect them to your preferred lists. You can reach out to our awesome support team if you need help.

Ashley from PerkUp Financial Health

Very easy to use texting service

My experience has been great with SimpleTexting. I have found it very easy to work with and it has all of the features we have needed to communicate with our customers.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use for the average office worker. We have never used a texting service before and I was able to set this up and use with our clients with minimal effort.

Cons

I have found it a bit manual to segment groups but it may be user error there is probably an API that can help fix the issue.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

The pricing and the integration capability

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied November 2020

Hello Ashley! Thanks for the sweet review. It's super simple to set up an account indeed. With minimal effort you can start sending texts messages to your contacts. Feel free to reach out to our support team if you need help on segmenting your groups. We're happy to assist.

Kyle from Knocking

Best Text Marketing Platform We Have Used

It is great to break into different markets with a dedicated short code. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been super helpful and was very beneficial in helping us stand this up. We love to see the data and subscription rates across different cities/markets/channels and ST allows us to do that flawlessly.

Pros

UX is great and easy to work with. Setting up keywords, subscriber lists, viewing data/analytics, is all very simple (I could make a pun here) - The biggest difference I noticed in SimpleTexting compared to other text marketing tools is the quickness. SimpletTexting sends messages to tens of thousands of our subscribers at once within seconds. Other platforms we used took anywhere from 5-10 minutes TOTAL for the same amount of volume we do with ST.

Cons

Haven't really found anything that we disliked about the software yet. ST allows us to get what we need done.

Chloe from Holy Family School of Faith

A great tool, but not quite as the full integration system that we'd hoped for

We'd previously used another software to send out daily text messages, but the amount of subscribers we had wasn't a good fit for their system. We have seen great delivery and open rates with SimpleTexting and the interface is easy to navigate and understand.

Pros

I loved being able to create a template (and the best practices templates that are included are helpful, too). This makes sending our nightly texts as simple as a few clicks.

Cons

We went with SimpleTexting as a solution to texting our contacts due to the MailChimp integration. But we discovered that the integration doesn't work for many of our contacts, since we only have their phone numbers, not their emails (which are required to enter a contact in MailChimp).

Eric from Scream Truck

Great Product with Great Customer Service

Aside from the afore mentioned API limitations and unknown messaging thresholds, we have had a good experience with the platform. The ST team responds quickly to questions, and the interface is very user friendly.

Pros

Easy to get started, reasonable pricing, and very simple UI

Cons

Some limits using API integration, and some thresholds we were unaware of with certain message types or number of messages sent. This was to prevent SPAM texting, but should be disclosed to users up front, especially API users. We spent a good amount of time trying to figure out why messages were delayed and/or cut off in our app, only to find out it was limitations set on the SimpleTexting platform.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

Easier to get started and simple UI.

Whitney from Totes Adorable

Mom-preneur MUST HAVE!

My business is a child’s product. Moms are buying my items. Moms that are busy, and needing that extra reminder! My text alerts notify my customers when an anticipated release is live, or rewards them with a random discount code! Within minutes of sending a text, I’m pushing sales to my website!

Pros

It’s easy! I’m a business owner with a growing business! But before that...I’m a mom of 4! I need my software to be simple and fast! This meets those needs!

Cons

I wish you could send image! Not links to images, but send the actual image in the text and still have a link to shop!

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

I needed something more user friendly and “dumbed down”. I’m not very techy and needed something that I could figure out, use and get a result all while waiting in carpool!

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Hey Whitney! Thanks for this positive review! We love our mompreneurs and are so thrilled the platform is helping to drive sales to your website. :D I wanted to let you know that you actually can send images (along with links to your shop) in the same message! You can do this by toggling the "MMS" button when sending a Campaign. You can read more about sending images here: http://txt.vg/YyBW70. Let us know if you have any questions as you go to do this!

Melony from Trust Your Journey

Motivating My Subscribers Has Never Been Easier

I have been extremely pleased with my experiences so far!

Pros

Simpletexting offers me an innovative and user-friendly way to share my motivational audio texts with my audience. My subscribers have expressed how easy it is to use. It is reliable and consistent in delivering the messages I schedule.

Cons

I've enjoyed receiving reply texts from my subscribers as it allows me to see what topics are connecting with them. However, I hesitate to respond as I know it costs me. If the intent is to have interaction with my subscribers, I do not like having to pay extra to respond to their texts. Not responding to their texts looks like I 'm not interested in their responses or I'm ignoring them. The other "wish" would be the option to add an image to my audio texts. When my subscribers open my audio texts, they are greeted with an unappealing string of letters and numbers.

see above

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

Community's dashboard offered the bare essentials. Their cost was significantly better, but I couldn't send audio texts, which is the premise of the Motivate Me project.

Stephen from Central Baptist Church

The name says it all!

This texting platform has been super easy to use and support has been super helpful when I've had a question outside of their great training videos

Pros

Very simple to use yet capable of doing sooo much more

Cons

API capabilities only work with your toll free long number, won't work if you use a short code number

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

API capabilities was one of the greatest reasons we switched but as we've used it more and more there have been so many other reasons like assigning texts to other users, the SimpleTexting app, texting templates and scheduling...and the list could go on and on.

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

We switched because our previous texting platform was very limited in what it could do and became unreliable.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied December 2020

Hi Stephen! We appreciate your great feedback. Confirmation from customers like you on how simple and powerful the program is means a lot to us. We're also glad that you're one of the customers that are using API capabilities. With API there's almost an endless possibility of things that you can do for your SMS marketing efforts. As always, please reach out to our helpful support team when you need help.

Shana from STx3 Content

Industry: Writing and Editing

Easy to use and customize

Great software that's easy to use. Many features that allow this software to be used across many industries and for many purposes. For instance, general news from a health club or a survey series from a political group.

Pros

This is my go-to suggestion for clients who want to begin a SMS marketing campaign. For instance, I've used it for health clubs, restaurants and more. The software is easy to use and set up, and is fully customizable. I love being able to send longer messages rather than truncated ones, and you can send MMS as well. Highly recommended.

Cons

The contact import is a little sloppy if you don't have your CSV juuuuuust right. You may end up with duplicate contacts, or with contacts whose details are mixed up. I'd recommend using XLS instead of CSV.

Tommy from Brick: The Digital Wellness Movement

SimpleTexting is the best option for SMS Marketing

It's definitely the best solution I've found for SMS messaging. Everyone on the team is quick to help, answer questions, and I feel they are constantly upgrading the experience, I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Pros

I love that I can set up campaigns but also reply directly to individuals. It's like I have an extra phone where I can send blasts or communicate directly with my audience. I also love that the app allows me to stay connected when I'm mobile.

Cons

As a fast-growing audience, my costs are rising quickly and the unused SMS's expire.

Cheaper

A great solution for our small businesses!

Great value for the money and flexible accounts that allow you to pay based on volume.

Pros

All the features are easy to use! I love being able so simply schedule and send out texts. The ability to set up recipients in groups allow for targeted texts to specific groups within the organization.

Cons

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2019

We're happy to hear that SimpleTexting has been beneficial to your business! If you have any suggestions on how to improve the process of removing people or moving them from group to group, we love to hear them! You can reach us at support@simpletexting.net.

Intuitive Product and Easy to Use!

It gave us an option for text to give service which was a "nice to have" not a priority.

Pros

The option of having unlimited keywords was important to us. We wanted to be able to use this product for multiple projects.

Cons

At this time we don't have anything that we are not fond of.

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

EZ Texting was more expensive and not as intuitive to use. Once again unlimited keywords was the draw for us.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied February 2020

Thanks for this sweet review! It's wonderful to hear that our unlimited Keywords feature has helped you with your multiple use cases. :) Keep up the great work!

Matthew from Guide Social

The Best SMS Platform I have found

I love the UI, it's super easy to use, customer support is off the charts amazing. I love the way the platform works in every way, it's the best experience I have found after doing lots of research and trials.

Pros

The user interface is amazing, as is the customer service and overall usability.

Cons

The app is a bit glitchy, and it does get pretty expensive when you have a decent amount of people on your list since you are charged based on sent messages. Eventually I may be priced out if I keep building.

Reasons for Choosing SimpleTexting

easier to use, less expensive startup costs.

Nathaniel from Steven Label

Industry: Printing

Very easy overall - use for Emergency Notifications and Preparedness

I use this for employee notifications in the event of an emergency, power outage, or other hazard at work which is really helpful. I have found it increasingly useful during Covid times to notify affected individuals quickly to get them all in the know and follow up with further details after. Very beneficial and easy to use and a nominal cost for the ability to communicate easily with a large group of employees who don't have email or are possibly heading into work!

Pros

It was very easy to upload all of our employees names and numbers into an excel sheet and import in a few seconds, that saves us loads of time! Employees can opt out easily as well if they choose. Also, I use similar notifications so I can quickly cut and paste from a previous campaign and update as needed.

Cons

I often send a longer message than 160 characters and so I split the SMS into 2 campaigns rather than the software doing it automatically. They have an MMS option that might be the correct option but I am not sure of the differences.

Anthony from Fabrica Creative

Simple Texting is Great!

The staff with Simple Texting is awesome! They are very timely and extremely helpful and patient!

Pros

I was recently shown some of the additional features like "Text to Vote" and was so happy to see this was already pre-made and ready to roll with only a little info needed from me. It made our contest a breeze for voting!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is not realizing that each person texting in is more than one text. So when calculating pricing and such, I should have accounted for a couple texts each when determining how many credits I needed. But it's so cheap it never hurt my pocket going over by a few.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied September 2018

We're so glad that you're getting use out of our additional features Anthony! We are always trying to add new, easy-to-use features so people can communicate with their clients. In terms of credits, we do not charge for incoming messages and we're more than happy to suggest the appropriate plan size for your needs!

Joel from Thrift2gift

Pros

Struggled to figure out the import contacts system, but customer support was fantastic! The layout of the software is very well thought out. Overall, this company was recommended by multiple people I know.

Cons

Getting permission to import CSV files and all of the problems I had with it or a very cumbersome. First of all, when you try to import contacts from a list or CSV file, it asked you to first contact somebody in order to get permission to do so. However the link to contact someone did not work the first time I used it. So I had to go online and chat with someone in order to figure it out. Once I got permission, The program kept telling me that I was getting an internal error message. In the end, I had to end up emailing my lists and files to a customer support member in order to have him add them into the system. Someone please figure out how to improve the system of importing files

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied October 2017

Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to write a review, Joel. It means a lot to get feedback from our customers! We try to strick a balance between ease of use and maintaining compliance standards when it comes to importing contacts. We're constantly reviewing our processes and we'll look into how we could make this easier for future customers. We're looking into the import issue now and we'll fix it as soon as possible. Happy to have you as a customer and we're looking forward to working with you!

Kara from Windfall, Inc.

Great texting service

Pros

The interface is extremely user friendly which makes setting up inbound or outbound campaigns simple!

Cons

I wish we could alpha sort keywords to make finding/editing them easier. We have a lot of keywords, so this might be a unique problem to our organization.

James from Healthy Halo Insurance Services

Great for Communicating

Pros

Simple Texting is very easy to use and is great for helping us keep in touch and communicating effectively with our clients.

Cons

No cons with simple texting. It was easy to setup, easy to use, and their customer service is friendly and responsive.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied November 2020

Hey James! Thanks for the sweet review! Compliments like this from customers like you encourage us to provide a better service. We are glad that the platform is helping you to keep in touch with your customers.

Kevin from Caster Properties Inc.

SimpleTexting for A-1 Self Storage

The software offered our business a new and an efficient way to communicate with customers. We've experienced quicker response times from customers at a higher volume than traditional voice calls and emails.

Pros

The software is easy to use and I like the template feature for quicker notifications and replies to multiple customers.

Cons

The only con is the 160 word/character limitation when sending and receiving text messages.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied November 2020

Hello Kevin! Thanks for your great feedback. The template feature is indeed a great tool to save messages that you usually send to customer inquiries so you won't have to type it over again. We're constantly improving our product and I will definitely pass your suggestion to our engineers regarding the character limit on templates.

John from Commute.org

Using Simple Texting for "transit alerts" - easy, efficient, effective.

Pros

Overall ease of use and adoption by our customers has exceeded our expectations. Excellent value and has improved our customer service tremendously.

Cons

More visibility into reason(s) why SMS might be delayed by certain carriers when they have internal issues - not really a Simple Texting issue, but something that would make the tool better.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the feedback John! It's great the hear about your customer adoption rates! We do find that people greatly prefer texts. We appreciate your thoughts on issues that can occur specifically on the carriers' end and are in discussions on how we can improve the visibility on this!

Carli from Keller Williams

So easy to use!

I tried using another company before simple texting. It was so confusing so I searched for a new company and found simple texting. It was easy to set up and it’s easy to send out texts! Plus it’s a great value. I love that I can auto schedule texts too, so I can set and forget.

Pros

Ease of use. Value. Auto scheduling texts.

Cons

I can’t think of a con of this product. Everything has been great.

Reasons for Switching to SimpleTexting

I didn’t even start using the other product because it was so confusing.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied January 2020

Hi Carli! This review was so great to read. It's wonderful to hear that you've found SimpleTexting to be so much easier to use than the platform you were using before. We're so glad the ability to schedule (and "set and forget") messages has been so helpful in streamlining things for you, too. :) Keep up the great work, and let us know if there's ever anything else we can help you with!

ron from schofield ace hardware

Industry: Sporting Goods

good value

Pros

Cons

several features could be more user friendly....i.e. birthday texts tracking and deployement

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied November 2020

Hello Ron! Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback about our great customer service and as a service provider in general. We are constantly improving our product, so I will pass your suggestion regarding birthday texts to our development team. Please reach out to our support team whenever you have more ideas for feature enhancement.

Nico from Nico Roensch Real Estate

Customer service was exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my representative, and could not have been more helpful. I was about to cancel my service, but she helped make the platform more usable for my business. If this was my employee she would get a raise, I will be a customer for the foreseeable future because of her help.

Pros

Ease of use, app makes phone use simple.

Cons

I would love to see drip campaigns setup to make my use more automated.

Tonia from Halcyon Med Spa

Easy to use and administrate

Reaching customers through texting is exceptionally helpful and unlike other more expensive options like print and TV, you see immediate results. You will get out what you put into it.

Pros

Love the intuitive interface and uncomplicated panels. Adding users is easy, and the program is simple enough to empower all levels of tech proficiency. Even more, love the instant chat support -have used it several times.

Jeff from ViewSpark

Industry: Fund-Raising

Great Platform

Pros

Fabulous customer service, great pricing and a quality tool.

Cons

No regrets at this point. I've used this platform with dozens of my clients and everything is functioning well.

Response from SimpleTexting

Replied August 2018

We're glad the platform has been a success with your clients Jeff! Our customer service team does work hard to give everyone a great experience and I know they'll appreciate your kind words here!