• Pros

• "It is easy to use and works on multiple platforms which allows this tool to reach more consumers, it is easy to use and you get information according to the time of use."

• "easy to use guests love the ipad over pen and paper analytics is great "

• "The support team was quick to reply when I had questions. Random selection for contest winners. Easy to use"

• Cons

• "Some tapping buttons are not so intuitive to a small portion of users, however, the app delivers the expected results, more efficient than common online surveys."

• "I do wish it was easier to change the background style."

• "The available survey logic is fairly basic, but will hopefully expand as the product develops"

Browse QuickTapSurvey Reviews

Brian from Yakima Products

Industry: Sporting Goods

QuickTapSurvey has increased our in person email signups by 50%.

QuickTapSurvey allowed us to ditch paper surveys and use our iPads reliably to collect data from events.

Pros

- Runs reliably in Survey Mode, rarely needs to be re set during the day at events. "Set it and forget it" - Easy to create forms and duplicate existing forms on the fly. - With proper question type setup, Surveys are easy to complete for participants. - Collecting responses is fast and easy. - MailChimp integration. - Exporting data is intuitive. - Syncing data is fast and easy.

Cons

- Additional licenses are quite costly. - Surveys need to be unarchived to access past data. - The Green Arrow to advance to the next question could be larger and more obvious for less tech-savvy folks.

Markus from HON Tourism Marketing

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Perfect tool for forms and iPad Kiosk

After playing around some days in QuickTapSuvery, you get to know how it works and how you can use it in different situations. After getting the free version, QuickTapSurvey called me to ask if everything works and if I have questions. They answered all my questions right away and even weeks later I could contact them through email and got all answers I needed. Fast and professional customers service.

Pros

Possibility of using it offline and load all data up in the cloud once connected to the internet Being able to have Team members responsible to work on their own projects but to share with others Working on my website, iPad and iPhone. Three versions that look very similar and professional I can use QuickTapSurvey for different things (f.e. iPad Kiosk with a raffle, sales people can issue orders or customer requests at a fair or on the field right on their tablet or smartphone, etc.)

Cons

The price is a bit expensive if you only use the software for several weeks per year like me. You need to have still a plan (at least the lowest plan) to keep your data and templates. But since it's a one stop solution for my needs, I am willing to pay the price.

Reasons for Choosing QuickTapSurvey

QuickTapSuvery is the perfect solution to solve all my needs in different situations

Does What It Says and Does It Well

Great experience. Does what it claims to and does it well and easily.

Pros

Ease of use both in setup and for the customer. Very straightforward with a number of customization options for what type of questions are asked and how it looks to the guest.

Cons

There used to be a way to send the same survey people are doing in person to others online or by email. They removed that functionality after being bought by Formstack. I would love to see that option return.

Morgan from One Child Matters

Offline capability

Really great, but wich there was an integration to PowerBI or some other analysis software for reporting. Other than that, its a superb software.

Pros

Offline capability for data capture is fantastic. easy to use, easy to understand, easy to set up surveys. very user friendly.

Cons

reporting... not robust at all. simple and clean, but no way to manipulate the input and track trends. You have to download the raw data then either manually do it, or put it in to something like Power BI to analyze the data any deeper. language support - would be great to have ONE survey be able to be translated to various languages, instead of having to create each survey into several different languages making aggregate data analysis very cumbersome.

Lyn from TigerSwan

Industry: Security and Investigations

June 2016

Makes efficient use of survey design and time

Our company uses Quick Tap mainly to obtain thousands of data sets over a hundred different surveys in Afghanistan and U.S. We teach the Afghans how to use this technology, and see this as an efficient way to analyze data on behalf of the government. Its various forms of downloads make it easy to view data specific for the client's purpose. The data is uploaded immediately upon conclusion of the survey.

Pros

Customer Service is amazing, it seems like the people who work there care about your experience and any of your issues. The immediacy of analysis or visualization is wonderful. The questions are intuitive and I use so much of their Basic Skip Logic and Complex Skip Logic. It's a lot of fun and makes me think about the order of the questions, and how I can keep it close ended. Love the personal support of the team. They are amazing!

Cons

Would like to have more integration capabilities across other platforms, and in my case, it would be Tableau as that is what our client requires us to use. Would like a more concise "how to" guide instead of different web pages for each of the features. Would like to see white papers on how to get the most of survey data depending on what it is used for.

Ryan from Huebner Marketing

Perfect for my need

Great overall experience with this software and the customer service is wonderful. When I was exploring the software, the team helped answer all of my questions and provided tons of resources to best inform my purchasing decision.

Pros

The software is at a good price point and meets my need. I needed a kiosk-like survey station in a medical practitioners office. This tool was perfect to white label the survey to match the brand and to allow for a very customized survey. I love this software.

Cons

The one thing that was a little frustrating was that once a survey was published you could not edit it. You had to duplicate, edit, and then republish. It was a little annoying but I assume that the function I desire is not possible because it would mess up the data and make the whole survey wonky.

Gintautas from Hi-spec Facilities Services PLC

Industry: Facilities Services

Boost for your business

QuickTapSurvey changed the way we handle internal reporting and how we communicate with our clients. We decided to use this application because of its simplicity & user friendly. It was a very easy start and took just few moments to setup. Would recommend QuickTapSurvey to every company trying to keep a trail of their internal processes.

Pros

Easy to use (setting up users, surveys & notifications); Easy to use available tools, download & export information; Customer service is one of the best, very polite and eager to help.

Cons

Not easy to manage surveys (would be useful if users could create catalogs etc.); No search option for information submitted in each survey (having over 1000 replies is very difficult and sometimes impossible to find anything); Difficult to manage licences & prices should be more flexible to meet customer requirements.

Sharon from Morocco Immersion LLC

Great Product, Great Customer Service

We were looking for a method to collect lead information during a recent trade show and came across QuickTap Survey during our research. It was exactly what we were looking for. I had a few questions which were answered immediately by the customer support and when we upgraded to the paid version, I immediately received a follow up email from her offering her assistance should we need anything. It was super easy to create the survey and we got great feedback from our booth visitors. One said, "Whoever did this survey for you deserves a bonus!"

Pros

-Easy to design a survey -Great customer service -Users love the big Red and Green buttons for "Yes/No" questions -Easy to export data -We only needed it for one event, so we were able to upgrade for on month and then downgrade back to the free account.

Cons

Would have liked to have added branding to the survey (that was an option in the premium paid option, but since that was the only feature that we wanted/needed, it did not seem worth the additional expense).

Patty from iP2Biz LLC

Industry: Research

June 2016

Best survey app for tablets

We used QuickTapSurvey to offer a souvenir photo in exchange for an email address and answers to two survey questions. It was very easy to create the survey. We swapped out devices multiple times - including (surprise to me) the morning of the trade show. I was able to quickly adjust my survey to work better on the new device, and QTS support immediately helped me change my license to that device. No time lost.

Pros

You can buy any month whenever you need it. This is not an annual plan split into monthly payments. It's truly a month by month on/off approach. Support is fantastic. Interface is incredibly easy to use.

Cons

I wanted to brand the photos I took with our logo and event logo, but that wasn't possible through the Quick Tap Survey. You can do a photo question, which will be emailed automatically, but you can't add a logo to those photos before they are automatically emailed. That has to be done manually.

Manish from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise

Useful Tool to quantify Exhibition RoI

I have used QTS over the last two years in my channel marketing capacity to capture leads during the major Middle-East exhibition. It is very easy and user friendly to capture and the export format makes it easy to import into Salesforce too. read more on my Linkedin Post - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141112045015-1765425-lead-gen-the-roi-of-exhibitions?trk=prof-post

Pros

Easy to Use Payment process is license based and easy Customer support is phenomenal Non-techy ppl can design the flow of the form

Cons

No in-app Card scan integration - this is the only missing feature that i have requested the team and there is still no outcome. During an exhibition, visitors are hard pressed to complete even short feedback forms and using a second app to scan their business cards makes it hard.

Haneen from ZenHR

THE BEST OFFLINE SURVEY PROVIDER

I would say my overall experience with Quicktap is positive, I use it everytime I need to conduct a survey. I like the variety of features and question types it offers. I recommend Quicktap Survey for everyone who seeks to find a survey provider that can be used Offline.

Pros

There are many features that I like about Quicktap Survey. First of all, it's an offline survey app! which means you can collect survey responses even if there's no WIFI connection in your area, the responses will be saved on your device until the device is connected to the internet. The second thing I like about it is the many question type options that it offers. It also provides me with instant reports and analysis for all surveys.

Cons

The only thing that I do not like about Quicktap Survey is that it does not offer a bilingual survey option and it does not support the Arabic Language.

Great Survey Instrument

Pros

We used this survey software in a museum setting and it was incredibly easy to update questions and create new surveys. The interface was also intuitive and easy for visitors to use.

Cons

I do wish it was easier to change the background style.

Gregorio from SIMNSA

A very useful tool for data collection and decision making.

In general it is a great work tool that allows you to conduct surveys quickly and easily, the best thing of all is that is cloud based, so you do not need a server or a special program to do it.

Pros

Cons

There are other hidden costs that you need to be able to achieve the success of this application, you can support yourself in google adwords or some other tool in the market to be able to reach more people.

December 2015

Erin from ASPCA

December 2015

Successful Experience Using QuickTap for Door-to-Door Data Collection

This fall, in preparation for two door-to-door data collection efforts we were going to be conducting, I searched around to see what kind of electronic data collection tools we might be able to use instead of the more traditional paper surveys. The search yielded several options, but I was drawn to QuickTap because of its positive reviews, adaptable interface, and most importantly, its ability to collect data offline. I was also very impressed with their friendly and responsive customer support team who readily answered numerous questions even before we signed on (and, this steady and great support continued throughout our use of the product). The software was intuitive and very easy to use whether it was designing the survey, changing questions or features, or actually using it out in the field. Uploading the data at the end of each day was seamless, as was downloading the data for viewing or analysis. There are a few style options I would like to see added and the customer team gladly noted those requests for the development team. Overall, I was very satisfied with the software and the support I received and I will definitely look to QuickTap again in the future for our data collection needs!

Katharina from UC Irvine

Excellent Software, Wonderful Customer Service

Pros

I used QuickTap in the past to gather public environmental survey data for one of my undergraduate projects. I found the software incredibly easy to use - my survey was super easy to set up, and everything was very customizable. There was one function I needed that was not available at the time, and after a conversation with customer support, they added this function after only a brief amount of time.

Cons

At the time that I used the software (now over a year ago), some functions were not yet available. However, they are very quick to respond to customer service requests and were able to add the functions I needed in no time, so this was never an issue.

Manish from Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise

Excellent Product

In 2014, I first came across QuickTapSurvey while looking for a lead capture tool to replace the normal paper capture means for the 3rd largest Tech exhibition globally - GITEX. The QTS user experience is intuitive and was easy to learn. We set up the offline surveys since WiFi in such trade shows is very weak due to the multiple signals. QTS was a run away hit with our sales guys who are often lethargic to fill the lead forms. The next day statistics helped us understand the visitor profile and adapt our approach during the 5 day show. We then used QTS for another show in Italy with similar positive feedback. For the 2015 edition of GITEX, we will extend the licenses to our distributors as well so we get a global view of the leads from across the show floor. More available here - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141112045015-1765425-lead-gen-the-roi-of-exhibitions?trk=prof-post

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to see your continued usage and advocacy of the platform. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

June 2016

Brian from Buckley Insurance Brokers Ltd.

June 2016

Easy to Use. Reliable. Great Value!

We purchased QuickTap to help simplify our lead capture at shows & events and it has done exactly that! Not only has it made the entire process easier, we also increased the amount of leads collected by over 150%. For our company, the best part is we can turn the paid service off and on when we need it; and because we do not have an event every month, this feature has saved us a lot of wasted expense. I have only needed customer support 1 time so far, but my question was handled quickly, first with online chat and then a follow up call. Excellent service! We have been using the app for 2 years now and there is no looking back. Best data collection app out there in my opinion.

Kelly from Healthy Dining

Great Price and Customer Service

Pros

I really like the simplicity of the Quicktap survey interface and the affordable price. After looking into several options for creating and disseminating an offline survey, Quicktap offered the best value by far. In addition, I have utilized the online chat feature several times and have received prompt and reliable customer service.

Cons

The only negative aspect of Quicktap that I have experienced is the somewhat difficult process of applying complex skip logic to surveys. Currently, you are required to enter specific formulas which are likely not intuitive for most users and which will not work properly if you end up removing or changing questions. So, it can be a frustrating process. One other issue I have come across is the inability to allow the selection of more than one answer choice while also including an "Other" option with text box for specifying answers.

Easy to Use and Works as Described

We have been using Quicktap to gain insight into our guests perspectives as well as an administrative tool at our office site marketing events and it works exactly as it is described. Our point of contact is always on her game to provide us with the best way to maximize our survey insights. Essential tool for your business.

Pros

easy to use guests love the ipad over pen and paper analytics is great

Cons

power users get it, so spend the time to train your team, otherwise like any tech, it can be overlooked. perhaps an online training video would be a great value add which can be used to provide to teams.

March 2016

Oleksandr from SIAPS

March 2016

Well begun

Just started using the app. Got to set up a questionnaire for a survey with about 100 questions and some skip logic. So far my experience with app is very positive! It's light and clear, user-friendly and intuitive. It works fast as well. When I sent a note to customer support team about a minor issue (some images were not in place in one help section) they answered in few hours (early morning, given the time difference) explaining that they've been changing the picture to make them better. In few hours the pictures were in place. Actually, I believe they've been changing pictures due to the recent redesign of the app, which I really enjoy. Now it is even better than few weeks ago, when I first looked at the app. Well begun is half done, right? :) Will be back here to rate the app again after the survey is over to share the experience in actually using it.

Mike from iPad Hire Ltd

October 2015

This software is excellent and does exactly what it promises!

We have been using this software to create data capture surveys for our clients for over 3 years now and have found the whole experience easy to understand and once the question types are fully understood very easy to use. We have created surveys in Russian, German and French although we are a UK company. We have found the customer support to be efficient, knowledgeable and easily accessible along with a friendly approach. We look forward to many more years of creating surveys for our clients!

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to see your long standing use of the platform and also look forward to many more years! We will send your feedback around making question types easier to understand to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

Velveena from Dine College

October 2015

Quick Tap Survey is on TOP!

The software has greatly benefited survey efforts at Dine College among our students, stakeholders, and our community. We use the tablets more then Survey Monkey or Google Survey due to its off-line usability, affordability, and easy to create questions and set-up process. Our office uses the product to capture data from learning workshops, events, data entries, and grant outcome measurements, such as Title III and AIHEC AIMS reporting. The tool and application is very user friendly. I do, however, look forward to seeing the tools moving to an online survey some time in the future. That would be awesome.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We will submit your request for online surveys to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

Ryan from Goodco Mechanical

Very Good with Lots of Potential

I am a contractor who found this as a way to collect leads offline on a tablet at our annual trade show and was so happy with the design options, customizable input screens and overall quality that I want to use the collect information from all of our customers on a daily basis. Unfortunately there is no way to email surveys to customers who call in and set up an appointment so that our salesmen can arrive with more information. Great support though, thanks Will for your help, and also the question branching feature looks great for us even though I haven't gotten to really use it yet.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the review. We will submit your request for sending surveys by email to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

Nadin from Hers Gym

November 2015

Loved it! You guys just need to make it more user friendly

Pros: - large variety of question times - Perfect solution for quick access survey on my Ipad - Multiple responses on the same device unlike other websites that pop up "sorry, you have already completed this survey" Cons: - Not very user friendly - i still struggle till this day to find some items on the website not everything is clear - You should have a free trial package for a short period with no limitations cause there is a much bigger difference with the 10 response limitation. So if I had full access to your services for a short period of time it would've encouraged me to purchase it sooner.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the review and for the honest feedback. You will be happy to know that we are working on a release that will make the experience much more user friendly! Stay tuned!

Amanda from Palmetto Women's Center

I use this program for our office surveys. it is a great program and easy to acces my responses. lik

Pros

I like how it will pull your responses and put them into an excel file to easily use and present to everyone.

Cons

I would like to see a better variety of backgrounds and ability to use you logo even for the basis package

Hanna from UBM plc

Great support team

Pros

I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of service: quick responses, focused attention, solution-oriented. Very responsive and helpful service. I was given a survey project with very little time to prepare or test prior to deployment; so when I needed help, it had to be immediate and the team stepped up. Now that I have more experience with QuickTapSurvey I will probably need less help and will be able to find answers on the forum/FAQ area, but their help was invaluable for the first few days.

Cons

There were some limits to the functions. E.g., a multi-response question couldn't also have an "Other:______" option. I was able to find a workaround and I understand that is a change they are planning to make.

Markus from HON Tourism Marketing GmbH

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great solution for offline surveys & raffles on shows and online on your website at the same time

I use quick tap survey to collect end consumer datas at fairs. Mainly I am running raffles on the app with one or two raffle questions about my products and customers can win great prizes when joining the raffles. Raffles are running on the website at the same time.

Pros

It covers all my needs, it's easy to setup and in case you need help they offer an outstanding customer support that helps you immediately. They even call you to discuss your problems on the phone. Great service!

Cons

The costs. I am starting my business right now and wished there would be a 'start up ' plan which is bit cheaper. If you have hundreds of users the plan price is good but if you are a start up with only some datas then the plans are kind of expensive.

Kinga from WeRSM | We are Social Media

A tiny real gem

Would recommend it if you need a lot of real-time customer feedback!

Pros

So intuitive! We used it for collecting customer feedback and it works really well, also end users liked the design so they were willing to take part in our research.

Cons

For what we need, it is expensive and works only on one device unless you pay even more.

May 2016

Great way to collect surveys at events

We use this product to run surveys at trade shows we attend a few times each year. The survey interface is very user friendly, and creating the surveys on the backend is also fairly easy.

Quick Tap Survey App is Awesome

We have been using the app for several years at all of the bridal shows and open houses that we attend. We use iPads in a Kiosk in our booth. We create a custom survey for each event, each has it's own special pictures, this allows us to be able to tell our story about our company and our services and then also capture important client details that make it easy for us to followup via email or phone after the event. It is a very high-tech way to make your company stand out.

Pros

Easy to simple and easy to sue.

Cons

No longer support iPad 1, only iPad 2's and up.

Jay

Execellent Product

Pros

I was delighted with QuickTap because it is affordable, easy to understand for set-up, provided great options, and the visitors had an easy time taking the survey.It was great that we did not need internet access for folks to take the survey at our Fitness Fair. I liked that I could edit it easily and quickly. I like the many options of ways have visitors reply. I like that as a 501c3, I can not pay when I am not using this service.

Cons

Needs more/higher exposure on Google! I don't like that I have to come up with 100 characters of negative commetns to complete this box!

Great support services

I worked with Michael on the Customer Support team a couple times regarding various questions and he was always wonderful. He was quick with responses and extremely helpful! We used the QuickTap Survey app for a couple of tradeshows and it worked great to capture data and contact information. The app and online dashboards were very user-friendly and I would definitely recommend the app for anyone looking for a quality survey app at an affordable price!

Pros

-Ease of use -Great customer service -Cost effective -Ability to freeze account when the service is not needed -Comprehensive app with all functions and question-types available that were needed

Cons

None that we experienced

Jim from Transit Insight

Great Survey App - on or off-line

This is a solid little survey app that was used for a professional business application. Their customer service is very responsive and is one of my best customer relation experiences to-date. The website survey builder is intuitive and easy to use. The tablet app works whether connected to the internet or not (a big bonus), and it worked well on an 8" android tablet. Would definitely recommend giving them a try.

Pros

- Ease of building surveys - Very response customer service - Solid app

Cons

- A few questions types I would like to have added (such as the option to log a time). The app automatically records when the survey begins but in my case it would also be good to have the use input a time. - Some questions (depending on the circumstances) such as "date" may require user input instead of just defaulting to the current date and allowing the user to "accept" that input - Not the cheapest app, but the ability to turn services on/off by month helps

Jacqui from Clarity CIC

A useful product which helps gather clients views on services - attractive, simple and works

We are always looking for good value innovative technology which can be used with charities and non-profits to collect data - the charity we were working with went on to purchase the product and seems pretty happy with it.

Pros

Easy to set up and with some nice graphics. We tried it out with an arts charity in South West UK to gather evidence about the difference their services make. The charity needed something that could work offline on a tablet and would suit a variety of clients, gather statistics and provide reports.

Cons

would be great if Quick Tap publicised their rates for Non-profits

Gerald from National Leadership Institute, Inc.

Perfect Match

"Ease of use, value, and my conviction about NPS" The Customer support is outstanding!! I had many questions as I initiated the use of the product and was delighted with the timely and efficient response to my inquiries.

Karen from Karen Peterman Consulting Co

October 2015

Great product, best customer service ever!

QuickTap is the only product on the market that allows us to collect survey data the way we want. They have worked with us from the beginning to meet our needs and to help us plan for and troubleshoot a very complicated survey plan. We literally would not be able to conduct our research without this platform.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with our Customer Success Team. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve.

July 2016

Genevieve from PeproTech

Industry: Biotechnology

July 2016

Great App

I've been using this app at trade shows and vendor show to qualify leads and in return have been giving out SWAG or doing a raffle for SWAG. It's been a really great tool! It helps me to easily rank leads from a show as far as importance based on their answers to my questions and gives me good targeted information as to how best to follow up. The app is easy-to-use, customer support has been fantastic, and the price is great! I highly recommend this app!!

Pros

cost ease of use look of the app customer support

Cons

wish I could edit the app mid-use otherwise, nothing!

Shauna from SaaSMAX Corp

October 2015

QuickTapSurvey helped us gather leads and customer data

I have used QuickTapSurvey during several trade shows and have been impressed with how easy QuickTapSurvey is to setup and use on our staff's smartphones and tablets, gathering extremely valuable data. It was nice to conduct surveys without any internet connection, allowing me to sync the data later.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the review. We are happy to hear that you found the tool easy to use. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve.

August 2016

Kim

August 2016

Great App

It was easy to use with a clean look and process for the visitors. I loved not having to create an Excel spreadsheet from scratch with hours of data entry. I also appreciated the feature to randomly draw our contest winner. We will use QuickTapSurvey at our next conference set up!

Pros

Cons

The look wasn't the same on the iPhone as the iPad, recommend the iPad.

Worst survey company I’ve ever used.

Horrible, nasty customer service and it’s just a shit system.

Pros

Can’t say I liked anything.. the reporting is horrible work with and when it’s downloaded it’s a such a manual task to pull the information. Waste of time.

Cons

Absolutely the worst company I’ve ever had to deal with... the limitations and lack of features made it the worst to work with. The customisations are incredibly painful to work with and the lack of support is disgusting... they promise you all the requests you ask for are coming in the future and fail to deliver. They are also the most expensive survey company I’ve ever seen for shit product.

Alejandro from PIMC Encuestas Virtuales

Excelente!

This software is simply the best, been working with it for months. Our team loves it, and now with the Android App, our staff can go easily on the field completing surveys on the go. Great costumer service, highly recommended!

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are happy to hear that your team is loving the Android app. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve.

J from UMBC

October 2015

Good with some limited functionality

I just started playing around with it. It's easy to get started, but I feel like the online interface needs to have more editing options once you've saved a question (inc. changing question style). The app keeps crashing as well, though this is a new-to-me tablet, so it could be the hardware. If this happens when i'm actually surveying, I'll be a little more upset. A lot of things to continue learning about the software. In terms of customer service, I asked a question and got an immediate and very helpful response, which is a breath of fresh air.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the review and for your very constructive feedback. We will incorporate your suggestions around survey construction into a future release. As for the issue with your tablet, we'd be happy to help investigate. As you know, we are here to help!

Yoko from IOM

November 2015

Sarah helped me to solve a problem!

Her response was quick and clear. I am very satisfied with her assistance. If I may add cons, I have left a message yesterday but never got a feedback. I wish there is a dedicated customer service for subscribed members for urgent questions. I had to wait for nearly 30 hours to find a solution. But I am satisfied with the assistance from Sarah via chat.

Jake from Towel Burner

November 2015

Great product, even better customer service!

I've been using quicktapsurvey for a few months now, and I love the ability to customize the user experience. Additionally, their customer service is amazing, they always stay in touch to answer questions. The results have been great and they have a built a very extensive knowledge base to assist each client.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks so much for the awesome review!

Danilo from Diageo

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Well cCnceived App

Pros

The idea is pretty nice of having the contruction of the forms online and let it to collect data offiline , to sync anytime it is connected to internet . Then I do not need to worry about network , and let the data gathering running alone all day. A really well conceived app.

September 2015

Backia from Octal

September 2015

I great

Creating a survey online is not so fluid it can be improved a bit . Othe than that this app is perfectly fine

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the review. We will submit your request for improving the survey creation process to our Product Team. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. As you know, we're always here to help!

February 2016

Irene from Seijo Associates Ltd

February 2016

Have just started using the software - imported from survey monkey. So far so good!

Pros: Very good support - quick responses Easy interface - quite easy to manipulate Imported from survey monkey in order to get off line responses Cons: Skip logic is a bit basic - if there are multiple answers to a question can't assign different 'go dos' to other questions Cannot add pics in the basic package

Nathan from CRM Brokers

Brilliant

QuickTapSurvey has the most features of any application I searched online, and was a very easy process to create our first survey.

Response from QuickTapSurvey

Replied November 2015

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We are constantly looking for ways to make QuickTapSurvey even easier to use. Let us know if there is anything we can do to improve.

André

Megan from UTMC

QuickTap Surveyor

Overall it has even decent; I no longer use as frequently.

Pros

Surveys offered are simple and easy to complete; surveys are also reasonable in terms of length and time required to complete.

Cons

Very few surveys are ever offered; takes a very long time to redeem any type of reward after completing surveys.