• Pros

• "I love the speed. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, between the pages of the questions. The modern look & feel is excellent. A large variety of question types."

• "I love that the app has various functionalities such as, offline capability, email alerts, and truly stunning survey designs"

• "highly customizable, great user experience, good value for money"

• Cons

• "That it costs more than my budget will allow me to spend on a repeated basis. But other than that, it's worth it!"

• "Pricing is somewhat heavy. The price to quality ratio is not bad but the overall price could be lower."

• "Saving large questionaire took a while. There isn't much cons on this product. Really liked your service and customer support."

Browse Survey Anyplace Reviews

David from LiveAgent

Great survey tool, 100% recommended

We started with primitive surveys like checkbox's and other very simple ones. After exploring SurveyAnyplace, our surveys became more complex, providing more value to us.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is the perfect survey solution, has more features than Survey Monkey or Typeform combined, the user interface is very easy to understand and navigate and help is always available in multiple forms. The possibility of downloading a custom PDF report for our respondents after taking a questionnaire is a gem that you can't find anywhere else in the survey software/assessment software space.

Cons

I haven't had any particular problems with the product yet, unlike with buggy competitors, survey anyplace seems to have their product well maintained.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

More complex feature set and better price. Very easy to use.

Jorge from DO IT Internacional

Great feature set with outdated UI

Since Survey Anyplace works seamlessly with Zapier, we've got an advanced automatic flow of surveys for our business that are easy to identify/manage/report using the custom fields functionality making it a cheap solution for a big challenge.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is customizable enough for the needs of our company and the price point is still pretty acceptable. They allow a nice set of features since the second pricing tier, so you don't have to go all the way up to get advanced features going.

Cons

The UI is disappointing for a software running in 2019. You feel like some things are not going to work because of how they look. Also, if you have multiple people needing to access the platform at the same time, you're forced to pay the third pricing tier or more in order to have this basic functionality, as the first two tiers allows only one concurrent user that kicks out whoever else has an open session.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Basically because of the low price. Mailchimp is not really a surveying solution and we were already using SurveyMonkey and wanted to stop paying the high fee.

Julien from BPI SAS

A simple solution to build nice forms with complex outcome

We were able to create a complex quizz with immediate results for our customer with very little help from IT teams

Pros

SurveyAnyplace as the best outcome calculation solution

Cons

If you want build graphical outcome you must work with CSS

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

He have a better outcome calculation engine.

Heather from Duggal Visual Solutions

Disappointed

I was originally excited to find the software as it allowed for offline collection. Set up was easy but once we started collecting information everything fell apart. I spent over 6 hours trying to get a hold of someone on their chat (as there is no other way to get a hold of someone) and then another long period of time (when up against hard deadlines) to get issues and questions resolved. After the first issue was cleared up (after a couple days) there was some sort of update ran that cause us to have to reset the entire app midway through our show (causing us a lot of stress). We didn't feel that Survey Anyplace was at all sorry about the amount of extra work and money it cost us. We had to expedite a new ipad to set up their app again (plus travel to and from our tradeshow), we had to have key management spend a lot of time trying to handle the issue with them, and had a large amount of angry customers during the few hours at the show we were no longer able to collect information (they were angry as each person we collected had a chance to win a prize). This cost us business and made the company look bad. The software looked nice but not worth the time of money so I would not recommend it.

Response from Survey Anyplace

Replied October 2016

Hi Heather, I am very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. For offline response collection, the successful operation of our app is dependent of a number of factors such as the cache & private browsing settings and the version of the browser. These critical factors were not sufficiently communicated to you. Given the impact that this can have, we have adapted our documentation and we will make sure to communicate this very clearly to future users. As for the issue resolution, we try our best to solve issues within the shortest time - I understood your issue was solved 3 hours after its discovery. It is true that we do not foresee 24/7 real-time support in our standard plans. In our experience, the level of support that we provide is sufficient for most users. That being said, a 24/7 hotline is certainly a specific support option for us to consider in the future, for users who need real-time support during trade shows or events. Wishing you all the best, Stefan (CEO)

Catherine from Université de Sherbrooke

Industry: Market Research

Easy to use and nice design

Great experience. When we needed to upgrade our current plan, we were uncertain of the way we were going to get charge. Someone rapidly answered our question, and we had to pay only for the difference. Which, I think, is the good way to do it. I would reccommand and use it in the futur.

Pros

It is intuitive to use. If you are looking for something, it will be where you were looking first. The plateform uses the company logo to create the graphic design of the online questionnaire. So, when the costumer answered the questionnaire, they could feel it was made for the company and not randomly. The principal thing we were looking for was to be able to skip questions if the answer of a certain question shows it was not necessary to reply to the others. This plateform offers this function.

Cons

The fact there is no French traduction of the plateform and that the pricing is in US$.

Ali from Hamad Bin Khalifa University

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Comprehensive Functionality

I came across Survey Anyplace from Google when I was looking for a very interactive survey design logic that chooses random questions from a pool. I have been using it since.

Pros

1. Very easy to learn the interface. 2. Random select questions from a pool, for complex survey design. 3. Custom questions using coding. For example you can include tables. 4. Fast servers. 5. Very mobile-friendly. 6. Survey Result is very clear, with charts and figures.

Cons

1. No pre-defined CS design. 2. Costly for some firms.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

While I really like SurveyMonkey for small surveys, Survey Anyplace is superior in terms of logic and functionality. In addition the themes on survey monkey are far better for me.

Jasper from Websters NV

Prefilled fields & nice workflow

As a Customer Success Manager, I use Survey Anyplace to gather customer satisfaction and feedback. Next to that we implemented it on some of our clients websites to allow site visitors to request detailed pricing offers based on their product preferences.

Pros

I like the easy flow of setting up newsurveys the most.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the way question logic is being handled.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Price/quality and ease of use

Erin from Porter Medical Center

5 Stars all around!

We are using this software to create surveys to send out to employees who are ending employment. These exit surveys allow us to see what we are doing right and what we are doing wrong. We actively use these results to better our company.

Pros

This product is so easy to use. It offers many different options for layouts and question styles. It is priced incredibly well, and even gives you a free option if you don't need that many responses! This is a great tool!

Cons

I have honestly not encountered anything that I dislike about this software program.

Holly from Holly Chantal and Associates, LLC

Great tool for segmenting leads and creating a stellar customer experience from the get-go

Pros

I'm an online marketer and my quizzes allow me to gather valuable information about prospects while delivering helpful content that is directly suited for them. You can assign values to different answers to deliver a weighted score, and then have quiz-takers redirected to a page on your website based on their result, it doesn't get much better than that!

Cons

The reporting could definitely be better, it's difficult to find the results for specific respondents. I worked around this by using Zapier to deliver the important results directly to the contact record in my CRM and I can run reports from that.

SADIE from Mellowatts Visual Communications

Happy Me & Happy Client

Pros

Easy to use, I was happy putting the survey together and my client was happy with the results as well.

Cons

I wish there was a pay per survey option, instead of monthly subscription.

Wendy from PreQualifiedMates.com

Better, Faster, Less Expensive & More Feature Rich than our previous platform...

We are delighted with SurveyAnyplace. We were using another service for years. SurveyAnyplace offers the "fancy features" which were lacking in the other product. The other product served up the pages so slowly that the user would think the survey broke; SurveyAnyplace is lightening fast. It was a lot of work on our end recreating our surveys when we switched to SurveyAnyplace and then rewriting our database, but it was completely worthwhile. It would be nice with the time difference if product support was available 24/7 or longer daytime hours since we are in California, but it's not critical. They still are responsive and caring.

Pros

Cons

If I have created a question and subsequently change the question format, you have to recreate all of the answers because they disappear when you change the format. For instance, if you change from a check box to a pull down, the choices disappear and you have to reenter them. Also, if you add a question, and then want to reorder the the questions, you have to redo all of your logic. As I recall, the former product we used required redoing the skip logic, but only to the preceding question.

Response from Survey Anyplace

Replied October 2016

Hi Wendy, Wow, thanks for the kind words! It really means a lot coming from you. Keep up the good work!

Mallory from Independent Insurance Agents of WI

A Key Strategic Business Partner

Survey Anyplace has allowed us to grow our consulting business in ways we never thought possible. The initial reason we purchased the software is only a fraction of how we use it now. In this virtual world, we are able to reach more customers and create a seamless process to collect information.

Pros

This product is easy to use and provides a customized solution to fit our specific business needs. Our users have never had any issues with completing the surveys and the amount of data and information we are able to collect and use is invaluable to our orgainzation.

Cons

In using this product for over a year, we honestly have not come across situations where something has been missing or where we have been disappointed with the product.

Tom from Douglas Emmett

Survey Says...Survey Anyplace is My New Go-To!

I found Survey Anyplace user-friendly, creative and even funny, easy to share and wildly helpful processing my received data. 10+ for Survey Anyplace!

Pros

So I've used a number of survey programs to extract opinions and information from friends and organizations to which I belong. Truth be told I've never had a problem with any of them. None of them, however, have ever made me actually do a happy dance like Survey Anyplace has done. (Twice. I've done a happy dance twice. #literally) The thing I love most about happy dance isn't the interface that one creates to build a survey. Though, trust me. It's ideal and easy. I'm pretty good with computers but I'm not one of you super-smart Millennials that knows everything about everything and then some. I know enough. I count on ease of use to manifest with every program or app I try. Ease of use with Survey Anyplace goes to 11! As an entrepreneur, one who is starting my own company, it's the feedback and what I'm able to do with it from a reporting standpoint that makes Survey Anyplace the hands-down winner in my book. There are more date filters than one would ever need...and I needed a bunch. You can send PDF's off Survey Anyplace. I was able to show my investor that my path was exactly where we wanted to be. I was even able to loop her into the integration of information by looping her in through a variety of apps she used on a daily basis. You won't get better reporting anywhere else. Period. Whether it's collaboration or ingenuity you're looking for. Survey Anyplace is your best bet. Take it from me.

Cons

I had trouble adding a few pictures I needed feedback on at first. Then I took the time to ask. Worked like a charm once I knew what i was doing. No complaints at all.

Florian from School

Review of "Essential" plan for private purposes

I am currently a student from Germany and needed a proper survey tool for a few school projects. Sadly, the 20 responses you get in the free trial weren't enough so I decided to upgrade to the so called "Essential" plan, which offers 400 responses per month and is the cheapest of all plans (except for the free one of course). What is great about this tool are the many different types of question types you get to choose from. I only needed a "standard" list of options the respondent could choose from, and a kind of ranking system where the respondent could move the option he/she liked the best to the top, and worst to the bottom, etc. Both of those surveys worked really well. I also added custom fields so the respondents could write down their names, which also worked very well. Another great thing I noticed, although I didnt even use it, are the choices you can make for the design of your survey. Probably the most important feature for me was that my survey could be seen and obviously answered via smartphone. With a Compact design option everything looked fine on any mobile device I tried out and there were no complaints from any respondents either. And while more options usually mean that it gets more complicated for the user, that wasnt the case at all. Everything was explained very well with tips on how to achieve what you are looking for. The only problem I came across were the result charts. For me they did not really make any sense, which is why I only gave 4/5 stars for Functionality. The missing star for Value for Money is due to the fact that for me as a student, 29$ is still pretty much money, especially since I didnt get anything out of it either. But overall, as one can see by the ratings I was very happy with my one month of usage, although I didnt have any expectations going into this. The customer support was the nicest Ive ever come across, which is why Im writing this review. Within a few hours I had always gotten a valuable response to every question I asked. I dont know how well this tool works for actual organisations, but for my purposes it offered everything I needed.

July 2016

Kathy from Wilkes University

July 2016

Survey Anyplace in the Classroom

I have used this survey tool a few times to gather information from my Twitter followers in the area of educational technology. The surveys were easy to set-up and to gather information from the results by question or respondent.

Pros

I love all the options that are included. There are multiple types of questions, but I love the slider, which makes the survey more engaging and interactive for the people being polled. In addition to a URL to share with people, a QR code is included to share. This would work out great in a classroom setting to lead the students to the "ticket to leave" to gauge their understanding of the content from that class period. The results are presented graphically in a couple of ways and, as the pollster, I can share those results with others via a special URL, too. The creators of Survey Anyplace have thought of everything...even allowing a YouTube video to be included in the survey. In a classroom setting, the students could view the video right within the survey and then answer the questions in the same place! It certainly would streamline the classroom workflow!

Cons

There is no survey software that I have seen that compares with Survey Anything. The pricing for a single teacher who sees four classes of 25 and would be able to administer 4 surveys a month, would be $29 per month. The next level up in the pricing structure would not be too useful for schools. But, the top level, Enterprise, allows unlimited surveys and multiple administrators! (One has to contact the sales department to get a quote.) But, since the survey software is so versatile and easy-to use, and can be used for student assessments as well as information-gathering from students, parents, and the community, I do believe this would be a very worthwhile purchase at the district level with access for all teachers and administrators.

Excellent Survey Creation Platform

Survey Anyplace is far superior to our previous platform. It's faster & an overall better UX which is huge.

Pros

Ease of use. Speed between the questions. Selection of question types. Formatting flexibility. It supports photo uploads; our previous platform did not.

Cons

Tech support is not offered 24/7. Yet, they are quite responsive. It's usually something that isn't urgent. If you reorder questions, you need to redo your skip logic. The phone number field does not meet the North American Standard so it's a little kludge. We've had a few issues with photo uploads.

Krista from Boot Camp Digital

Powerful and Professional Survey Software

This is a great tool for surveying and lead generation. We use it as a survey tool with clients and for lead gen, and in both cases it works great. Their customer service is also outstanding.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is a great surveying platform. Surveys look professional and can include fun and interactive features. We use it for lead generation and it is very effective. We can directly tie sales back to our Survey Anyplace lead generation form. After reviewing A LOT of different surveying tools we've been using this for a few years now and love it.

Cons

I'm excited to see what new features they come out with to make it even more powerful. I would love for it to connect automatically to our CRM (we currently use Zapier to make the connection).

Extremely fun and interesting surveys that we love using for our mobile users.

Pros

Survey Anyplace truly states their purpose. Their surveys are so easy to access & respond to from anywhere. We've seem massive success so far & plan to expand our mobile survey initiative.

Cons

At first we were worried that Survey Anyplace might not be right for us but we've quickly learned our users love using them & we've seen an increase in participation. Additionally, their customer service is phenomenal & it's very clear they're always looking for ways to make the experience better.

David from Passions And Talents LLC

Enterprise Solutions

Pros

I use the enterprise solution fro Survey Anyplace because of its ability to do more than any other survey website on the market. I was able to create a customized, responsive backend combined with a clean front end that automatically generates reports and sends them to clients. The company is responsive, engaged, and seek to understand the intricacies of your product.

Cons

The only thing I can't do that I would like to is online payment integration - ie, "to get your full report, pay now..." type stuff. But even then, they offered to help me build it, I just decided to hold off on that.

Mitch from Vivid Insights

Great Survey App for my business

I'm building my start up with this quality app at an affordable price!

Pros

Cons

The contact support is not best as they run on Europe time and I run on Eastern Atlantic Time, so it's a bit difficult getting answers to queries in the afternoon my time. But overall I've seen on a number of occasions staff work overtime to try and assist me

Used only a few times, but really like the results received!

Gave me good results sorted and analyzed however I wanted for a fair price. Just wish I was running a bigger business so I could afford to use it more often.

Pros

Because this isn't a free software to use, and my business's budget is really small, I've only used Survey Anyplace a few times. Usually just once or twice a year as needed. Basically I use it to poll my customers on what they do and don't like about my website and ask for suggestions on how to improve things and how to attract more customers. Each time I've received answers that really helped me improve my sales. It almost paid for itself in the short term, but definitely can pay for itself in the long term.

Michelle from AAA

Great, flexible option for creating engaging surveys and quizzes

Survey Anyplace has created new opportunities for us to take our content to the next level with reader engagement. We've seen increased time spent and are also able to obtain valuable information on our reader base that we can use to curate future content.

Pros

The design, logic, and answer option features are great. It's very easy to use. The reporting function is very helpful and produces professional looking .pdf reports with a single-click. The Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager integration is also nice.

Cons

The only things I do not like about the software is the monthly 2,000 response maximum. Some software options included unlimited responses, however, most cost more or did not have as many features.

Miguel from University of Lisbon

Excellent as teaching tool

It allows a truly interactive environment in the classroom. In addition, being a versatile tool in questionnaires, quizzes and surveys, with options to use images, text or other media, with customized design, allows focused applications as devised by the teacher.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. It has lots of resources that can be used in classroom environment. Seasonal use is allowed (payment is restricted to the time of effective use).

Franka from Durabrik

Survey Anyplace

We use Survey Anyplace to interview our leads and customers. It's user-friendly en very effective.

Pros

Survey Anyplace is a user-friendly and intuitive tool. It has a lot of interesting features and a nice look and feel. When I have an issue with a survey I like to use the customer service chatbot which is very effective.

Cons

The one thing I miss is the possibility to add a question when a certain answer is selected.

Turbold from Dale Carnegie training Mongolia

This is a great app

I have tried so many survey tools before. So far it was the best one

Pros

is is more user friendly and more flexible

Cons

not sure about the things I dislike it yet

more similar

Thiago from Furnas

Industry: Oil & Energy

Very easy to use, helped me to fly my project

I could create a form and emulate the functions of an mobile App, through Survey Anyplace. For our company it was a solution for prototyping.

Pros

Simple and intuitive UX. It feels smooth for the customers and very bealtiful. It´s possible to receive pictures directly on the form.

Cons

Definitely it could be more affordable. Also I'd like to integrate it with Google Spreadsheets more easily.

Rade from Jaka Lounge Human Capital

Collaboration as a

I suggest to invest in desktop app if possible. This could be awesome tool for business L&D consultants.

Pros

Its simple to use. Excellent tool for collaboration between several facilitators at the same time. Good for managing clients if you are a L&D consultant. They can track the progress and make a comments any time. Love the Overview mode and Export capabilities.

Cons

Web app is little bit "rough on the edges". Its not easy to format text in all fields (block details). Would be nice if the Blocks could be customized more.

Merle from University of the Witwatersrand

Survey Anyplace

My overall experience is very positive. I prefer this software to others out there in terms of ease of use, wide range of item formats, moving sections around, randomisation of selected questions, look and feel, and most of all, its user support.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. I was creating a fairly complex survey for my PhD with questions randomised in some sections and others not. I managed this easily. There is excellent user support. My questions were answered quickly. It is also free for students.

Cons

Not much really. I was always concerned I'd mess up a correction and need to revert to an earlier version, so I built up a list of earlier versions. But these are easy to track as they are clearly dated with numbers of responses supplied.

Ericka from Talent Advisors

Great tool

Customer support is really good and the tool is the best I have found for surveys.

Pros

It´s a great alternative to use by a company because in every sense it looks professional starting for the way you can set it up, how the surveys look and even the names in the link that the customers see.

Cons

Some features are missing, and type of reports could be better.

Dana from CyberRisk Alliance

Industry: Publishing

Easy-to-use tool for engaging B2B quizzes

Our advertising clients are looking for engaging content for their target audiences - we use the Survey Anyplace quizzes to provide educational B2B content for assessments and knowledge challenges. Respondents get quiz scores as well as the correct answers to the questions, and then they are redirected to the clients' web sites or specific thought leadership content "to learn more."

Pros

Report R was easy to learn, and with the fantastic support of the service team, I was up and running with my first quiz in a day. There are many options for different question types and graphics, so the tool is versatile. For anyone who is already familiar with research tools, Report R is easy to learn. I can't say enough about the service team - they are very responsive (and patient!).

Cons

Some of the design customization requires more web programming/technical knowledge than I have, but the Survey Anyplace tech support is very helpful with my customization requests. I wish the intro page formatting had more customization features to allow it to be different from the rest of the quiz.

Miguel from AGL Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Great features, guaranteed product evolution and great customer support

The product is being used to support a Demand Response trial in the energy industry to collect consumers feedbacks from the experiences they have with the program to help shape the program and improve where customers identify problems.

Pros

The ease of use and richness of features

Cons

The need to use supporting papers when we have to change the question logic but I understand you are improving on this

Martim from Systmapp

Awesome Product, Awesome Team

I needed to find a survey solution for my application. I looked at and tested several tools, some really great, some not so much... but they all felt short somewhere, specially pricing. Then I stumbled at Survey Anyplace. At first, it looked too good to be true. They support offline (one huge requirement for me), several different question types, good skip logic for more advances scenarios, custom CSS, and much more. Even though their product is great, what impressed me the most was their team. When I was still a trial client, I sent an email with a few questions about Survey Anyplace, and I got really quick replies from them, including their co-founder Mark. Also, we quickly realized that email was not the best way for us to solve my issues, so Mark promptly invited me for an 1-hour long conference call with screen sharing where he showed me the solution to my questions. Remember, I was still a trial client, and at that point, hadn't paid a single dime to them. Long story short, it is a truly amazing product that an amazing team keeps making even better.

Pros

Flexibility, Support

Cons

So far, nothing really.

Good application for collecting survey data offline

Service has been great when I have run into issues and everything works really well for our purposes.

Pros

It is fairly easy and intuitive to set up surveys.

Cons

The reporting of data is a little cumbersome and less clean than I would like.

Great platform!

Pros

Survey Anyplace offers a wide variety of surveying options in an easy-to-use platform. They have amazing customer service and really go the extra mile to help make sure their clients are building the best surveys possible. I would definitely recommend this platform to friends or colleagues.

Cons

Certain features and bug fixes are still in development by the company. However, they are always developing new features and are on top of fixes and communicative about when resolutions can be expected.

Kirsten from Den Herder Veterinary Hospital

Industry: Veterinary

Excellent experience. My go-to survey tool forevermore!

Valuable client satisfaction and user information. Excellent voice of customer responses to use in a variety of business decisions and marketing applications. Getting the info from this survey was the best thing I've ever done!

Pros

The software has a wide array of choices for types of questions, including ranking, that other software/surveys don't, or you have to pay a premium for them. They also have extensive skip logic available all at the same low cost. Payment plans are reasonable and flexible. Survey was incredibly easy to design (their blog has FAB tips on question writing) and our respondents found it easy to take on either mobile or desktop.

Cons

Nothing! I found no drawbacks whatsoever. The only thing that happened was I had to upgrade from a low level (under 400 responses/month) to the higher level because my survey was so widely taken--a great problem to have!

Lefkios from Improvast

Flexible tool that really works

I run online and on site multilingual customer feedback surveys. I almost always trust this tool and never failed me

Pros

Ease of use. Great variety of features. Multilingual surveys. Kiosk surveys

Cons

That I need to save my work every time.!

Roland from SpeedFit

So far pretty good

We've been pretty happy thus far but I do feel that it requires to be improved in functionality and made more flexible to justify it's current price point.

Pros

compared to a couple of other ones I tried we found more features to choose from.

Cons

Nothing I feel strongly about. there were a couple of small issues now and then but overall I'd rate it as good.

Matt from Tanganyika wildlife Park

Almost Great

For basic gathering of information that doesn't need to be analyzed too deeply, then this is an excellent option.

Pros

Had some great question types with the scratch off, pick a photo, etc. Also, did have some piping and logic options.

Cons

Really lacks in the analytics side. Wasn't easy to parse the information and dig deeper into the data. Limited integrations with other software.

April from Self Employed

Super fun survey program

I use this for creating fun surveys for my clients and their customers, mainly for customer satisfaction and feedback on how to improve services.

Pros

In my market research career, I have used a ton of different survey programs, and this one is the best for creating fun and cool questionnaires. It has a lot of cool features like emojis, adding graphics, videos, etc. It really makes for an interactive survey and I still get the detailed results with graphs and percentages that I get with other programs. It is easy to create a survey and easy to read the results.

Cons

There is not much that I don't like about this software. It is NOT cumbersome or hard to use and for simple and mid level surveys it is great. I wouldn't use it for more complicated surveys with algorithms, etc, but for ease and cool interaction, this is the best.

Uriel from OEXL

Easy to use, excellent look

If I had to descrive my experience with Survey Anyplace in a word, it would be "versatility". As an HR consult firm, we needed a tool that allowed us to create different types of cuestionaries and assessments, from simple customer satisfaction ones to organizational environment assessments or even inventaries required on current mexican feredal work law. These tool has deliver every single one of them, taking care of our clients branding and ours. I would definetly recomend this software.

Pros

There´s a lot of tools and softwares to create cuestionaries, but these one offers very practical and visually atractive options. It allows you to brand your assessments easily, just upload your logo and it will automatically suggest a compatible color squeme (wich you can also customize). Plus, it has many functions to create very different types of cuestionaries and assessments, it hasn´t failed us to deliver exactly what we need for our clients yet.

Cons

You cannot copy one question or a group of them from one cuestionarie to another. You can copy the entire cuestionarie, but when you need to create diferent versions of an assessment it´s just not that practical, a function like that could save a lot of time on specific scenarios.

ANGELA from University of Alberta

Great survey site

I use this survey software for academic research and it's been great. Very easy to program and work with data. I like that it works equally well on desktop and mobile interfaces because I think that really helps with our participant recruitment and completion rates. I have recommended this site to my colleagues.

Pros

Easy to use, fun user interface, data viewing and downloading is easy. Multiple options to customize survey experience.

Cons

I wish there was a way to copy questions within and between surveys

Julie from CM Antwerpen

Good service and great design!

We use Survey Anyplace to collect data of the visitors at an event and to organise satisfaction surveys among our own members. It's an easy tool and you can edit it with great designs. When I have any questions, I can always email them and they give me an answer within a couple of hours.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

Maybe there should more ways to evaluate the surveys afterwards: with graphs en statistics.

June 2016

Tibor from MarketOn

June 2016

A great product to use

I've been using surveys and other elements Survey Anyplace provides and I'm very happy with it. I like that they are always on the move, upgrading the product and the brand. I've interacted with a couple of their employees and I like the team very much.

Pros

There are many options for me to work with. Entertaining surveys indeed!

Cons

The back-end needs a redesign, but overall it's pretty intuitive to use.

Keytiana from Fields Family Counseling

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy peasy..

They make it easy to survey anyone and for anything and you can access the results with ease. Highly recommend.

Pros

In the past I’ve used many of different ways to take surveys including Google Form, Survey Monkey and a few others. Survey Anyplace was great to use while leading teams for organizations in undergrad and I introduced it to my workplace later on to gauge the satisfaction of clients we work with. Love it.

Cons

There isn’t really much to complain about.

Jared from El Paso Community College

Decent service for the price

Overall, fairly happy with the service. I administer quizzes and exams to students in class using Survey Anyplace. I also use surveys to take attendance. It truly makes grading a breeze.

Pros

Ease of use and offline capabilities. Automatic grading is also a must for my job as a college instructor.

Cons

Offline functions are not foolproof. I would like to see a function to recognize text (in short answer questions).

Very easy to use app. Survey creation was very easy

very user friendly for creation of survey and for respondents, beautiful design, great features for very good price, , great helpdesk team - very responsive and willing to help.

Pros

Very easy to use app. Survey creation was very easy and also respondents reported back very pleasant experience. Also there is monthly subscription option, what fitted purpose of my research great. For very good price included also extra features - like skip logic, selected questions randomization etc. Also very helpful helpdesk team- quick responses, extra effort to find solution for my research purpose.

Cons

missed answer option - with standard semantic differential question, however I could substitute that with available alternatives to fit survey purposes.

Jules from Market Research

Industry: Market Research

Easy to use with enough functionality for professional level surveys

Very pleased overall

Pros

1. Simple to set up and select question types 2. Look and feel is professional - being able to brand effectively / match colours etc is great 3. Process for managing email send out, tracking completes and reviewing raw results in real time is pretty straightforward 4. Great value (I'm used to the big agency world using Confirmit / Decipher etc so was expecting something much more expensive)

Cons

Is a bit limited in terms of putting multiple questions on a single screen (or at least struggled to get more than 3 scalar questions on one screen). In terms of the sort of survey likely to be used on think think this is not a major issue.

Reasons for Choosing Survey Anyplace

Liked the interface and the look and feel of the trial surveys.

Wouter from BBDO Belgium

Great tool for agencies to make forms for surveys, quizzes and simple contests

Very good, especially if you keep with standard layouts (replacing colours etc) Otherwise you will need custom support, which is also good, but this takes a lot more time.

Pros

It's very fast to set up your own survey, quiz, test et. Easy to access the results and data Easy to embed And best of all: the possibility to use it on tablets will offline

Cons

Very limited in terms of layout options unless you are a css-wizard

Eloisa from GEAR AID

Pretty cool app for contests

Like the simple and clean layout out for the survey. We also liked the ability to collect data even when there's no wifi then it just synchs with the online database once you're logged in again. My only suggestion is to allow for multiple questions to be seen per page so folks don't have to keep flipping to answer subsequent questions (e.g., 3 questions on a page answer by scrolling down). Also, offer data retrieval that's easy to read and sort. Currently it's got lots of extra text that clutters that data and it does not allow you to sort by answers (see SurveyMonkey for best practice on survey data reports). Overall - good product for quick, simple surveys including contest entries! Glad I found it. E

Jodi from Biosphere Institute of the Bow Valley

Good tool

Pros

The unusual options for keeping surveys engaging

Cons

Twice the grand prize was drawn by two different people despite the fact that we set the parameters to 1 prize.