(4,587)

4,587

(2,763)

2,763

• Pros

• "Awesome Software I use it all the time. It is great!"

• "Nice features and very stable with great sound quality"

• "It's easy to use and it works most of the time."

• Cons

• "While the sound quality is good, it can be hard to hear clearly when a few people are talking at the same time on the other line."

• "It might be a little bit confusing at the beginning due to the interface and the way of connecting to the meeting rooms using a numeric code, but then it is easy to use."

• "The software in it, is very good, but when it comes to the area where the internet connection is not strong, it is very difficult to use it."

Browse GoToMeeting Reviews

Jorge from Hova IT

Good solution for online meetings and presentation

I have offices, customers, account managers, partners and even developers in severalc countries. With this solution I can keep meetings or presentations everywhere in the World where I have Internet connection. The sound can be by Internet or phone call, I can share my screen ot my webcam, and aldo I can save the meeting, to keep track of it.

Pros

I've tried other solutions and for me the best from this solution is how easy is to access to the conference for my customer. Just one click and they are inside the conference.

Cons

I would like to send invitations to my customers from the same interface instead than copy&paste the content of the access. It has plugins with main mail solutions like outlook and GMail, but sometimes because I am in a customer with firewall email rules that don't let me access to my server from outllok but only by webmail, I have to create the conference form one site copy&paste and send the invitations from my webmail.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Because its easiness to connect to the conference

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Because I have a lot of problems with how difficult was for the users to connect to the meeting. They connect, but allways forget to connect audio or video because it is no easy to find it. Also bacause I had problems with support and invoicing.

Great solution for my marketing team

Overall I have had a very positive experience using GoToMeeting, understanding the capabilities and helping others in my organization understand the benefit, the costs involved and how it will help our internal teams with online meetings and discussions for our remote workforce to interact regularly within and outside the organization. It is a solution I would recommend for any marketing or solutions team looking for a highly reputable and reliable platform.

Pros

After conducting initial product research it did not take long to realize that it's a great solution for our marketing team to host online meetings and our business development team to conduct interactive client meetings over a single turnkey solution that is easy to learn and use very often.

Cons

One thing I did not like is the amount of content and information available via the product help site and customer discussion board was not as comprehensive and did not have the quantity of help content that I'd personally find beneficial to help when first learning how to use the solution.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Based on the customer service, product demo and overall ease of use for my teams initiatives and needs, it was a better fit factoring in the overall product offerings.

Rad from Rad Drew Photography, LLC

Industry: Photography

Poor Product, Worse Dupport

My relationship with LogMeIn and GoToMeeting was bad from the start. As I was looking for a product to deliver webinars and charge for events, I was promised the moon by sales reps that I later learned didn’t understand the tool and gave me erroneous information. I was also assured before my purchase that their support was top notch. It wasn’t. My biggest complaint, aside from things that didn’t work as promised, was the inept support. I frequently got techs who knew less about their product than I did. I was frequently given incorrect information and many times was promised a call back that never came. When the pandemic hit and I increased my for sale webinar events, I experienced problems with the integration to PayPal. From the first time I called, they refused to consider that the problem could be with them and insisted it was with PayPal. They refused to investigate, even though PayPal reps had thoroughly investigated and had some suggestions. They simply refused to consider the possibility of a problem on their end. This despite the promises and hard sell they gave me about how well this feature worked. It was the primary reason that chose their product in the first. After forcing the escalation of my concerns to upper level people in the organization, I thought I’d found someone to listen and dig into what was going on. Instead, I got more hollow assurances and promises of follow up and call backs that never happened. overall, a disaster.

Pros

Not much. I was able to offer webinars, but many of the features promised by sale reps didn’t pan out or work as promised.

Cons

Poor integration with PayPal when selling events. Bugs in applications, things that worked only if you did an end run around a problem that went unfixed for the entire time I had the product.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

I foolishly believed their sales team who gave me incorrect information, either intentionally or due to their ignorance of how the product worked or both.

GoToMeeting, GoToTraining, Go To Google, The Government Hates It

When functioning fully, the tools and the suite could not be better. However, without an extensive pre-screening of the audience to ensure they have the capacity to download the GoTo app, and that they have downloaded Google Chrome and made it their preferred browser, the tools become difficult and the technical support for the audience is virtually non-existent.

Pros

I love the tool when it's working. It provides all of the meeting features, resolves bandwidth concerns and builds an ability to build community for those who are not behind any significant firewalls.

Cons

The inability to run the GoTo Suite of tools without downloads renders it useless in the government space. For those who cannot do downloads, they will be unable to join meetings. For those who refuse to use Google Chrome, they will be unable to use advanced features in the suite of GoTo tools

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

At the time, it was security issues with Zoom. They seem to have overcome them, so Zoom will be a prime contender when we're up for renewal.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

WebEx was three times as expensive.

Matthew from Advanced Integrated Systems

Good audio quality and very good recordings

Overall the experience has been good. GoToMeeting in my experience isn't the most popular choice and it has been unknown for a few of my newer clients. If you organize a meeting with people unfamiliar with GoToMeeting - be sure to factor in time for them to set it up.

Pros

I love the ability to record my meetings in very good quality. I am then able to place it in a share drive and share it with clients and/or team members. Due to the high quality of the recordings it can take quite a bit of space - but I rather not compromise the quality for storage space.

Cons

I dislike the high cost. I had wanted to acquire this for my personal use and it isn't worth the price. There are alternatives like Zoom and Google Meet that can perform well that I use in my personal work.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

My organization already had a licence for the software - so extending the licence was easier than a switch.

Syamir from Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah Klang

My review for GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting has help me connecting with my team especially when we are working from remote site or from home. We are not constricted with the platform that we can use this software, because it can work from almost anywhere which is very positive experience for us.

Pros

Using GoToMeeting as our main communication hub for hosting a online meeting and online webinar are more easy than i expected. The tools in the video meeting such as to change a host and sharing screen help us to have more flexible discussion. Not only from desktop, there are also option to join the video call from mobile device and has the same option like in the desktop version.

Cons

I hardly can think of anything that i dislike with the tool and feature that GoToMeeting has offered. One of thing that can improve this software is, to joining video call from mobile device without needing to registering with the software like the other video conference software has done.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

There are limited feature that Google Meet can do to smoothing video conference session.

Aminuddin from Celcom Axiata Berhad

Video conference with great video and audio quality

GoToMeeting really improve how we communicate and connect with my team. We can collaborate on work and task using this software and have a quick meeting whenever any problem arises and fix it on real-time with everyone on the team even tho some of our team member is on remote site.

Pros

GoToMeeting offer a very high video and audio quality for its video conference and video call feature. I have use it for our weekly and monthly meeting with my department team, as we has to work from home. Joining the conference room is really easy, i only need to click on the invitation link and entering the password.

Cons

GoToMeeting offers a mobile apps to joining the video call or video conference, but the feature on the mobile apps is missing some critical tool like chat feature that are limited to the mobile app. There are also no option to change the background color or graphic in the mobile apps.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Zoom has an issue with user information security and the video call security.

Smooth and fast virtual meeting setup

Pros

Easy to use and fast setup. Ui interface is good and easy to navigate. you can see all other statuses as well.

Cons

I expect more features for admin like quick meeting invite creation, check others activity.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Easy and quick setup than Teams. I believe it more secure than zoom. Moreover, it looks more professional.

Jeremy from AWS

GoTo Products are Tried and True

I use it weekly in my work to stay updated with teams that are remote and I use GoToWebinar to get training on a weekly basis. Again - it is so crisp and clear, I highly recommend it for large groups.

Pros

GoTo offers many products but the two most used are GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar. Both products I used on a weekly basis and they are rock solid. I have not ever had issues with setup, wrong inputs, or most important, latency.

Cons

The only thing is -these are more professional applications unlike some other products in the same space which are "user" focused. To me and a professional, I dont like other products since the GoTo line up allows me the flexibility I need and only one client needs to be installed.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

It just fit our use case and the number of people we needed to get training done for. Again, it is much better for that use case.

Syazwani from RHB Banking Group

Business meeting with GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting is really easy to use and everyone can use it without a technical knowledge needed. We use it for our weekly and monthly meeting when we had to work from home(WFH) in this covid-19 pandemic.

Pros

Hosting a virtual meeting or conference is a real prize using this software. The connection is really stable and i can get a crystal clear video and audio with it. A schedule video calls can be schedule ahead of time, and i can add participant to it, and they will get a notification hour before the video call start.

Cons

Things that i dislike with this software is, there are not much option to control a conference meeting session like to change a presenter or the ability to sharing files or document over the software. Other than that, participant need to register with this software to join the meeting session, unlike other video conference software which letting unregistered participant joining the meeting session easily.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting has more control over video conference.

Keith from Ace

Industry: Wholesale

Still one of the better collaboration tools out there

Overall the experience is great. Easy to roll out, if GTM pushes out an update we had it set to automatically install for the end user and this did happen it was very seamless as things update quickly and the user had no clue. We have the ability to run a number of reports to show usage, who joined a meeting, etc. The end user could even control some of their own settings from a Web interface.

Pros

I still like GTM and now easy it is compared to Teams, Zoom, or Webx. Administration is very easy as well, plug in someone's name, email address, and a welcome email is sent with links to get them started. As Admin, I RARELY ever have to field any issues or questions. Our end users quickly pickup on how to use it because its very intuitive. When I have to collaborate I still use GTM because I can, otherwise, most employees had to switch to TEAMS because it was included with Win365, however, a small group of users still have GTM for various special needs that TEAMS can't do. I like it because I can manage my meetings better, such a mute and unmute people, IM specific people or all, and when sharing a document they can see more of the document unlike TEAMS which has a smaller window display to the end user. For example, I frequently join a reoccurring meeting where someone uses TEAMS and they share a spreadsheet, its hard to follow because it's so small on the screen.

Cons

Unfortunately, with all the collaboration tools on the market, especially after the 2020 pandemic, GTM is a bit on the costly side especially if people connecting to the meeting decide to "dial in" as to using VoIP. This would drive me nuts because the pre-canned email invite for a meeting did not stress using VoIP to connect and therefore people would use the good old Toll Free thinking "it's free". No, it isn't, we pay per user per minute which adds up quickly. In fact I'm guessing this is where GoTo/LogMeIn makes most of their money . Besides the cost for Toll and Long Distance changes there's also a fee per license/user. However, GoTo did offer some fairly recent new options that allowed for a bit more flexible with how licensing works. Nonetheless, in the long run it was too costly to keep GTM for 100 occasional users and 25 frequent users, when TEAMS was already installed on all company PCs. Many people complained about changing over, and how TEAMS was hogging up their PC processing power, dropping, breaking up, etc. but the squeaky wheel did not get oiled.

Snehal Sanjay from Syracuse university

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

A decent app for virtual meetings

Pros

GoTo Meeting is great for remote meetings and demos. I like the ease with which you can join meetings, easily access the recordings, integrate with Outlook to send email invites for the meetings, the ease of screensharing, and the security and privacy features make it very attractive.

Cons

There are times when you attend meetings and the audio does not work perfectly and the only option left is to restart your device. They could make the video meetings easier. Also a major drawback I feel is not allowing at least two meetings to take place at the same time. And it pushes the users very aggressively to download the software every time.

Christoph Felix from ibau GmbH

GoToMeeting User Review

When all is installed and running and the users are trained in usage its a really smart conferencing tool with many options that can be used for small webmeetings but also for webmeetings up to 500 participants.

Pros

Great feature is the hybrid audio option. Participants can choose audio via VoIP or a "normal" phone or mobile phone, both audio options are supported. So its also possible to reduce traffic on the data line if you have a large presentation or media to show in your meeting. They also offer a lot of international dial in numbers, so that pasrticipants can join the audio part of the conference without having an international call. Another good feature is the active speaker symbol. If the participant has synchronized the audio line with the webmeeting the moderator always can see who is actually speaking. This is very useful if you have participants that you have in your conference for the first time.

Cons

A feature I am missing is the acitivity tracker of the participants. In other webmeeting software and/or in other version of the product the moderator also is able to check if a participant is not following the presentation cause the software check if he has opened another window or if he is typing in the keyboard. For users without any webconferencing experience the software is not so easy to use. We also never received any support during the installation and implementing process.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Because it was the only solutions that fitted mostly of our requirements

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Because mikogo only can support audio via VoIP or telephone and not both together. It also was only available fpr meetings with up to 25 participants.

Kristine from Jurupa Area Recreation & Park District

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

GoToMeetings has done a great job of keeping our work place connected throughout the pandemic

Once COVID-19 became a reality in the work place, we had to scramble to find software's that were easy to use for all staff members as well as using a software that we would feel confident would help keep us connected. GoToMeetings has done a phenomenal job at making working from home feel just as professional and organized as working in your usual working environment. Not only is it a breeze to use, this product has helped tremendously in helping keep our office safe and COVID free by giving us a way to efficiently continue working from home.

Pros

This software has a long list of uses that comes in handy, particularly throughout the current pandemic. Since using GoToMeetings, our staff meetings have become so much easier, and safer! We no longer need to be in the same room to feel like we had a well-organized staff meeting. If you are a user, its as easy as following a link or calling into the number that is created for your meeting. As a host, you can easily create links for your meeting, invite people, and use my favorite feature; locking the meeting. By locking the meeting, you can assure no one else enters the meeting. This proved extremely useful when conducting interviews through GoToMeetings. Using other software's, such as Zoom, you run the risk of getting interrupted by strangers.

Cons

As with any type of technology, there will always been some "technical issues." GoToMeetings does a great job of limiting the number of technical errors, however some are inevitable; Whether it be someone's camera is lagging, someone forgetting to unmute or some other small hiccup. However, no small technical issues can take away from the many uses of GoToMeetings and how easy and convenient it is. I definitely recommend this product.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Zoom had too many technical issues while using and we just did not feel comfortable hosting important meetings or conducting interviews while worrying that some random person would be able to infiltrate our meeting/interview.

Althea from Trambiserra marmi

Industry: Building Materials

The best conference server I ever tried

Experience is some kind of perfect. Best audio, great image quality, great sound and possibility to share the screen, or share video, clip or files. You can stop your participation whenever you want, or go in pause if you’re in need. Also you can write some public messages as for example questions about conversation . Just one counsel: when the owner talks, all the other participants is better if close them audio, or many sounds can disturb, and plus, they get owner’s voice low.

Pros

As the review title, I can confirm this is for me, the best conference support I ever tried. First motivation of all as that differently to the most of other, you can connect yourself either by pc or by phone. Sometimes it happened to me I had a conference to connect with, and I had to go office or home and get the access only and exclusively by pc, it was not a comfy way. So, then, the second motivation is, if for example you can t open your email and follow the link to access, no drama: you can also get in touch only digiting the access code. This is very useful because if for example you re not using your pc and you don t remember the password for open your mail account and follow the link, you can access in few se one in this way (it really happened to me, as I was on holiday and had to use a public pc, didn t recognize my mail password on that one pc, and it should be a stress sit if I couldn’t t access in other way).

Cons

To be honest, I m sure that is the best software of category I can counsel. Maybe the only thing I would like to change is just for privacy, during conference open to many people (they can be at least 100 persons), I would be glade if my name was not viewed. But anyway, this is not a trouble of the software, but of the people who manage the conference, who some kind of ever ask to change the mail with the name, to be able of name you. Should be nice if GTM get you a nickname.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

As I tested all of them, I thought it was the best one

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Just to test other device.

Sarah from Studio Flight

Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)

Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

Pros

GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

Cons

The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

The price and features were very reasonable.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

The privacy, safety and security is much better than Zoom. We have never been hacked using GoToMeeting.

Ana from Neenan

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Must have conferencing tool but can be confusing

Overall this is an indispensable tool for me despite the bugs that might pop up, or because it makes it easier to conference with team members who are not able to be present at my meetings. It is also very helpful to attend a meeting when I am not able to attend in person, such as when I am sick but can not afford to miss out on a critical meeting.

Pros

This is a must have tool for participating in meetings that have people in different locations. You can speak to each other, see each other, and share screens, and this goes for having dozens of people in the meeting. It is easy to set up a reoccurring phone number and link to call in which is helpful if you have a project with reoccurring meetings. If you are a user calling in to a meeting the directions you follow are fairly easy to follow and understand when you are on your computer, which is usually the case for me and my colleagues. I will also say the sound quality is consistently high, compared to other competitors of Go To, and I appreciate the tools to help others follow along with where I am referencing on the screen share(pointer, highlighter etc)

Cons

It can be very difficult to call in to a meeting if you are just on your phone. It is not as simple as calling a number, you have to enter different codes and if you are driving or on the go it can be challenging to open your outlook calendar or email to find the code to enter, or if you have misplaced it you can have troubles getting in to the call. I wish there was a better system for calling in rather than dialing such long numbers into the phone several times. It can also be easy to confuse different meetings with one another and accidentally call in to a meeting you are not invited to, instead of your meeting you are late to, as all the meetings are essentially random phone numbers. I have also had several instances where I will conclude a meeting but still have the line open accidentally, and voices from a meeting not at my company will emerge from the phone, very strange. This could be more user friendly. I have had some glitches where people cannot hear me, people get dropped off the call, or the meeting will suddenly end due to error but this is very rare.

Reliability

Richard from Southwest Gas

Industry: Utilities

GoToMeeting isn’t great, but it isn’t bad either

Overall it does exactly what I need it to do, but I’m really comparing it to WebEx. With WebEx, I could record meetings, create meetings through Outlook, and it had SSO enabled. GoToMeeting seems like a step backwards, but it still gets the job done. Just a little more tedious in my opinion.

Pros

I like that it allows me to hold conference calls and screen share. Really, that’s all I need it to do. I do a lot of demos and walkthroughs with clients and customers, so GoToMeeting is critical for my success. It also allows my customer to share their screen so I can see what errors or issues they’re having on their end. It really helps with the show-don’t-tell aspect of my job. I also like that my PIN never changed. It was a little on the long side, but after a week or so, I had it memorized. Made opening meetings really fast.

Cons

I’m realizing the things I like least about GoToMeeting may be on our configuration side. For example, we don’t have single sign-on (SSO), so anytime I need to open GoToMeeting, I need to log into my account. That gets a little annoying. It also doesn’t integrate with Outlook, which is also annoying. I have to go into GoToMeeting, copy my meeting information, and then paste it back into an Outlook appointment. Just a lot of needless steps. But this could just be on my side - something that we could configure if we wanted to. And I don’t have the ability to record meetings, which may be a licensing issue or configuration issue. Either way, I don’t like it.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

I assume pricing was the main issue, which I totally understand with the way we’re trying to save money these days. But I don’t know for sure.

Arturo from Indra

Pretty good conference software

The overall experience is really good; GTM runs flawlessly every time and it is full of options. The main con is just related to its price. However if you or your company can afford it, it is a really good option as a meeting software.

Pros

Gotomeeting is a pretty complete meeting software. It features the most common options on the majority of the meeting apps, such as allow to audo or video conferences, allow to share the screen or give control of you desktop to a participant of the meeting, record the sessions and so on. Besides that it also offers some interesting options that in my opinion give GTM an extra value. One interesting feature is that the metings may have an owner that can set different level of permissions for the participants, allowing them to re-schedule the meetings of only participate as listeners but forbidding to talk. The meetings can be scheduled without need of a calendar app, so you can have your scheduled Daily scrum meeting and just need to access GTM to attend. It also count with Google Chrome plugin and a Google Calendar integration in case you're more comfortable that way. To invite people to a meeting is also really simple. It is possible to send a regular mail invitation, but it is also possiblo to do it by sharing a url link or the meeting Id number. Besides all these features, the audio/video quality is excellent, and I've never have a problem during a meeting.

Cons

Maybe the prices are a bit excesive for what it offers, since although other options may not have that many features, they are way more cheaper than GTM and this is the reason my company drop GTM some time ago when we started using G-suite, so we migrate to google meetings.

Simeon from Information Technology and Services

Easy and quality meetings

In general I've a really good experience with GTM, the video/audio quality is remarkable, and the usability is excelent. In my humble opinion, is one of the best meeting software I've ever used.

Pros

GoToMeeting deliver in general high quality in audio and videomeetings and most important provides really quick and easy way to setup meetings with your team or any other GTM user. It has integration plugin for GCalendar, which makes really easy to setup a "conference room" for a scheduled meeting and invite multiple attendees. The recording option really save your day when there are lots of topics to follow and no time for taking notes. It also have interesting features as indicating who is talking both when you're using video and when is just an audio meeting, which at some points is also really useful when you don't actually know all the attendees. Beside this it provides also regular features as other meeting software like written chat, presenting mode, and so on. An interesting feature of GTM is the possibility for setting up a conference where the attendees are muted and only the owner of the meeting o the authorized person is able to speak, useful for conferences with lots of people; and this state can be modified at any point, for example for the Q&A section. It also provide the option of setting up recurrent meetings without the need of using google calendar, and the possibility of invite extra people by just sharing an URL or a meeting code. Overall I've never had a bad experience using GTM for daily or other kind of meetings.

Cons

The only bad experience I had with GTM is when the owner of a recurring meeting is on holiday or leave the company, was almost impossible to change the owner in order to modify the meeting or cancel it. Only contacting with the admin team solved these issues.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

It was mainly a company decision, mostly because price/quality rate.

David from Devil's Party Press

Industry: Publishing

Solid Performance and Reliability

I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

Pros

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following: 1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again. 2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you. 3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

Cons

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting provides everything I need from an online meeting solution perspective. One simple click enables you to join any meeting to which you've received an invite. As a meeting organizer, it's simple to set up new meetings and invite colleagues and others. The quality of the web cam displays is excellent. Audio is also very clear. It's a simple process to toggle from presenter to presenter. It's also very easy to mute your audio during those moments when you need to sneeze or are interrupted. Overall, I would recommend GoToMeeting for organizations of all sizes, particularly if you need to invite others from different areas across the country. It performs well and with consistency.

Jeffrey from The THORNE Group

GotoMeeting Video Meeting with ease

Being able to communicate with other people in my company and the ability to have it recorded, with being able to go back and see who said what and who was suppose to do what. Just the time of not needing to take notes is wonderful. Now I just print them out and highlight the important stuff. GoToMeetings has made my business look larger than it is when I speak with very large companies. When I set up a GoToMeeting with them they are very impressed. It also gives me the opportunity to demonstrate our products. It's so much better than having them go to YouTube to watch a video. At GoToMeeting I demonstrate and then they can ask questions there "real time." If they want me to change a parameter, I can do that, right then, "real time." So my experience over all is wonderful.

Pros

The people at GoToMeeting have made putting a meeting together simple and easy. I have used their product since it came out on the market. There are Individual mode where the video is on one person and everyone else is watching or you can place it in a group mode where you can see the faces of others in the meeting. No need to take notes GoToMeeting will record your meeting and transcribe it for you, then if you have items that were shown in a prsentation to them you can go back and make links they can go to. Meetings can be only one person speaking or it can be interactive with the presenter controlling who speaks when. The people at GoToMeeting are always one step ahead and the communication market evolves. You can watch, listen and speak through your computer or you can still call into an 800 number. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use the software, it only took me about an hour to review the features and felt comfortable that I could operate the software. They are a;ways coming up with new features.

Cons

Cons? What cons? I have to say I know nothing that would be a limiting factor except maybe the number of people you can view, but how many people can you really view on one screen. No honestly I would reccomend this to a business of two people that are in different locations to communicate back and forth as it records your meeting and transcribes it. So, no I have no con's

Samridh from TSI Incorporated

Virtual Meeting with Goto Meeting

I use this software almost on a daily basis to communicate with team members that are not situated in the same geographical location. It is the company wide go to software for all and it does make connecting with virtual teams much simpler. I think there is something for everyone in this software and it will only get better with time.

Pros

This software is extremely helpful when you are working with a team that is either located in different states domestically or different countries internationally. It is an online platform and browser based so pretty much very very easy to get started. Just setup a account, open browser, go to their website and log in. The software has made useful features but the ones that I have used and like the most are, - Setup Recurring meetings (so I don't have to go back and do it over and over again) - Switch between presenters (you can give authority to other participants and let them share their screen) - Give authority for keyboard and mouse (they can control your screen from their end which at times has been life saver for me) - Very easy to user user interface (All options are right there on the goto window and it can be either maximized or minimized) - Says who is speaking (When you hear a voice you can see on the bottom of the screen who is speaking at the moment) - Can have lot of participants ( I scratch the surface for number of attendees I can have during the meeting.) - Webcam option (Yes you can choose to enable disable webcam so others can see you) - Chat option (if you can't hear someone type a message on chat and see if they respond back) - Record (I haven't used this feature but i bet it would come handy when you do a massive presentation and not everyone can attend but you want them to see what they missed) I think it should satisfy most people and companies needs

Cons

I have had many issues with this software. Some few times I have ran into these situations - I cannot hear the other person though I see them online - If I start meeting before the scheduled time it acts weird

Bonnie from Pacific Oaks College

I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)

I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesn’t work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it ‘saves the day” every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isn’t perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program they’d prefer to use the following week – GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot “handle” sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy – just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

Pros

Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

Garin from Consensus

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

Pros

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings. Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down. It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

Cons

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

Momoko from Sabai Thai Spa

The best platform for online meeting

I think it's a great essential service to all companies for smooth and fast communication, especially when staff are over the place in different cities, so having this service helps bring everyone together despite the distances.

Pros

Simple navigation, ease of invitation to join the meeting, and simple layout. I appreciate how fast and smooth the program is and how easy it is to teach my staffs how to create and join meetings. People are able to type in the chat during the meeting if they are too shy to speak, or people can just join the convo whenever. I like how it also shows you which microphone belongs to which users when they are speaking so I know who is speaking. I also like how you can share your screen, which is the most important meet of the meeting for me in order to present my slides for training and promos.

Cons

I was hoping there would be a function where I can send reminders out an hour or two before the meeting just so my staff don't forget about the meeting. I know this is the staff's responsibilities, but having a push function could be handy, too.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

I like how I can invite anyone to join the meeting without them having to create an account. This is because a lot of my staffs are worried about their personal information so it helps them join without having to sign up and enter as an anonymous user.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Professionality. A lot of my staffs thought Skype was like MSN, which are for friends and family video call, so they did not take the program as seriously as GoMeeting.

GoToMeetings - Excellent tool for Team Conferences

Overall experience is nice, it helps in delivering work and makes it look so easy to manage the work with the best communication medium. It has got great customer support too with great privacy and even cost efficient. Best in business, delivers what it promises.

Pros

It's the best tool when it comes for video conference with team or other parties. It can be used for professional use or your personal use as well. It is very beneficial in terms of its cost when compared with other products in market. It enables communication between multiple participants at real time through audio or video conference. The best thing i like is, no matter where i am, i can solve any kind of issues arrises with my team or in company with very easy be it on desktop or through mobile. Talking about the privacy, it has got best encryption system and has got a better security to your messages. Knowledge transition sessions can be conducted with large number of group very easily, even if the employee is working remotely and unable to travel. It reduces your effort and travel cost at the same time.

Cons

GoToMeeting has got many advantages and i have no dislikes as such with the tool. But one thing really irritates that is if many people talks in the meeting at the same time, there are issues with the audio but gain there is option provided to mute whom you don't want to hear or enable to talk. It requires little training on it and not that handy option when you are on the meeting and need to enable that option immediately.

Dioneiber from BlueDot Strategies

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

the best tool for video conferencing.

With Gotoometing I have solved many problems, mainly remote communication with my coworkers, friends and family, since we started using this application as the main communication tool in my work we have greatly improved our organization as a company, I have been able to connect from anywhere since it not only has a web version but also for mobile devices and tablets, due to its simple and easy-to-use interface, anyone can adapt to it quickly.

Pros

I like a lot of Gootomeeting, it is an ideal tool for my life, in the work aspect my work day works perfectly for the ease, speed and efficiency that it has since with them I can share screens, links and files, I can organize a meeting by video-conferences and I know that I have everything under control with this application, due to my type of work, mostly my colleagues or I are not present in the offices, we need to travel constantly and with this application we carry the company perfectly in a virtual way, now, in the area Personal continues to help me in many aspects, as I travel due to my work, I always communicate with my family and friends through this application, I can speak hours continuously without any problem, providing an excellent experience for both me and my receiver.

Cons

Currently with Gootomeeting I have had no problem, on the contrary it has served to help me in managing the areas of my life both work and personal, with excellent efficiency and has always offered me an excellent service, therefore I have nothing negative to say about This application.

Goto Meeting Daily user

Over it work great and been the bone for our dIaily meetings with screen share and easy to work.

Pros

I have used it for my daily meetings and it works great, recoding of meetings can be used later and can be in mp4 format , even i can pause the recordings in between the meetings and resume it as and when required

Cons

Bridge numbers are local, country specific if it can tollfree and if people from other country could join dialing local Numbers from their phone?

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

It works and many are aware of it.

Clarity and easy to use

David from University of Alaska Foundation

When your remote meetings need more than video

We love GoToMeeting because it's mostly simple and straightforward. Support for the product is great. Every issue we had was answered within minutes of our call. The pricing is adequate considering how many participants you can have on each meeting. Overall, I recommend GoToMeeting as gold standard right up there with WebEx and JoinMe. GoToMeeting is in my opinion more reliable and has easier setup.

Pros

GoToMeeting is a staple service at my organization. We used Google Hangouts for simple video and screen sharing sessions, but GoToMeeting presents a more full-featured and polished product. This is essential for things like Board or executive level meetings where interactive white boards and the ability to shift who the presenter is are essential. GoToMeeting has native apps for Mac, PC, Android, and iOS. This is crucial for BYOD organizations or organizations that rely on volunteers. Features like whiteboard make it very easy to share and visualize ideas as they evolve. Having the ability to change who the presenter is and giving that person "remote control" of the meeting is also hassle free.

Cons

The look and feel of the service is not the same across all platforms. This makes it difficult to explain functionality to users when starting a meeting or if you need to give instructions on the fly. If you are on a Mac and the other person is on a PC and you are trying to remember how to hand off controls and can't remember how on the other platform, this is a real impediment to getting things done.

David from Expedited Travel

Great screenshare and more, but can be a little slow to load

Really great tool. I like the sharing options and once it's loaded, it can be very fast. It has a great reputation and I've never had to use the support.

Pros

It's one of the best screensharing and meeting tools. Most people are familiar with it and have the launcher already downloaded.

Cons

It can be slow to load. I have some issues where it prompts me to download even though I already have it downloaded.

Great reputation.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

I use both but GoTo Meetings seems to be the preferred option.

sanjay from Conceptia Software Technologies

A light weight and ready-to-plugin tool for all types of online meetings

It's easier for us to get in touch with our customers whenever required, fast and in a reliable way. For us it saved a lot of time instead of us travelling to customer places to check what's going on at customers end and provide a solution. Right at where i'm sitting, i'm able to gather the audience in just one single interface to save time and costs.

Pros

It is fast and have both desktop and online versions. New meeting ID with automatic setup of links and mobile numbers to join around the world saved lot of time and ambiguity. It's good that we could be able to record webinars, meetings and save them in video format.

Cons

I find it little expensive when compared to its peers. Sometimes they roll-out offers and sometimes not. Also video quality should be improved.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

I've been a fan of GoTo Meeting and i'm used to it. I've been using this since 2012 and in between this product(AnyDesk) barged in for a while but didn't alter my opinion on GoTo Meeting.

Tyler from People Element

Competent conference platform, but support is dismal

GoToMeeting is an effective platform for most business needs. Just be sure that you do not require any unique support needs, or if you do that you have the time to wait and deal with the technician tango that companies like this do.

Pros

GoToMeeting contains a range of important features to remain competitive in the conference arena. It integrates with Outlook with was an important requirement for us, and offers both on-demand and scheduled meeting capabilities.

Cons

I am an admin for my company, and my team has reported several technical issues including problems with screensharing and lots of audio difficulties. GoToMeeting's technical support is typical of a large company where you must wait on hold in a call center and get passed around to several low-skilled off-shore technicians who don't seem to know how to help you or who waste your time.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

GoToMeeting provided enough similar features and interface to our old solution while also saving us significant money.

Price

Alex from Minneapolis College of Art and Design

Solid Communication Tool - Too Expensive

GoToMeeting has been a solid online meeting application. The costs really limit our amount of licenses.

Pros

Ease of use for all parties. Easy to set up meetings. Ease of use of software. Provides online meeting safety.

Cons

The price. The licensing costs for GoToMeeting is not viable compared to the many cheaper online meeting products out there.

Security.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Zoom was rarely used and, at the time, had major security flaws and hardware issues.

David from Worldwide Dreams LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Business Conference Software

Whether you’re hosting or attending meetings in your office or on the go using your mobile device, GoToMeeting is an excellent meeting communication tool for your employees as well as for your customers.

Pros

Whenever you need to communicate remotely with co-workers or with customers, GoToMeeting is an excellent online audio and face to face conferencing solution. As long as you have access to the internet, GoToMeeting works with Windows, Mac, and also with mobile devices. Online screen sharing and recording of content is very easy to implement with just a click of a button on the GoToMeeting screen. Installation is simple and very fast to set up. And with employees working remotely now more than ever, GoToMeeting allows you to host or join a meeting from anywhere that has a stable internet connection using a computer, laptop, or a mobile device. There's also a free trial period offered to make sure that GoToMeeting is an excellent communication tool for your business. You can also count on GoToMeeting for excellent customer service with any questions or problems you may have setting up or using the software.

Cons

If your internet connection is not stable, GoToMeeting may become interrupted and not work properly. GoToMeeting offers several different business plans and you may have to upgrade and pay more to get the most advanced features of the service.

Firas from CCC

GoToMeeting - Conference call software

I always feel comfortable when using GoToMeeting since there are fewer technical problems, if none, mostly when the parties involved are from different locations in the world and different companies with multiple IT infrastructure. You hardly have a problem with the firewall and many local numbers are available to calling-in.

Pros

GoToMeeting is the best software I ever used for call and video conferencing. It has the best interface and easy to use. It is the most stable software compared to the performance of others. It has additional features that you don't find in many other software such as the voting option.

Cons

The price is always the major negative issue compared to other available software, especially nowadays with many open source and free software in the market

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Simply because it is the best stable and reliable of all; no disconnection and problems in connecting, and has all the features I need.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Simply because it is provided by the company and it is installed on our servers, so I don't need to have another cost. But we still have few licenses of GoToMeeting as a backup plan and for major conferencing.

Karthikeyan from IGT

Best tool for meeting and conference call

I love to use this product and purchase. It has all useful features and great quality of audio and video calls so love to have this product for all meetings and conference call

Pros

Go to meeting is the best tool for meeting and conference call however it can be used as audio and video calls and you may use background photo differently. It has clear audio quality and video calls are very clear to watch. It has chat conversation for any project meeting. You may create project call or any title you want to create meetings . It has great benefits and features for many useful items so I would recommend that use this product for your meetings. It is very cheap by comparing than webex.

Cons

You may use it anywhere and quality products . It can be still add few more features for better use and it can be a better option

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

This is cheapest way for meeting and quality than other brands

Jaimin from Genzum Life Sciences

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Very user friendly!

Very useful for conducting the live meetings with the screen sharing!

Pros

Scheduling meeting is very easy, in less than 30 seconds you can schedule the meeting and entire call details will be generated automatically with new dial-in number and new meeting id every time! Screen sharing quality is very nice and sharp! Very easy to use and saves a lot of time!

Cons

There is not anything that I did not like about this software yet! All the features which you are looking for are available here!

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Better pricing, better features and very user friendly!

Tiffany from Zippy Shell, Inc.

Industry: Warehousing

GoToMeeting is easy to use; beats the other web meeting providers, but risk of not advancing

GoToMeeting is the main web meeting for our company for 5+ years because its easy to use. This year, GTM finally got price competitive--no doubt due to market place pressure. GTM is solid application but I dont see the advancements of other competitors.

Pros

1. Ease of use beats Zoom, Google Hangouts, and MS Teams 2. Zoom in/out is very intuitively located and easy to use (Teams is impossible) 3. Ability to take over screen has to be controlled by Admin 4. Camera on/off is intuitive and no risk of accidentally having on

Cons

1. Limited in background screen options. 3rd party plug in relationship with Chromacam is not stable and is not well integrated. 2. No ability to stream video over GTM with audio. 3. Support documentation is outdated/weak. 4. GTM was purchased by LogMeIn but the 2 companies are not unified.

1. Long time relationship with GTM 2. Video recordings are GTM format

The best video calling service.

With the help of this software now I am able to work even when I am not physically present. This makes my job very easy. And I have suggested this software to many of ny clients they also seems to be liking this tool. Honestly I am very satisfied on its features. I would highly recommend this to everyone who does international business.

Pros

Gotomeeting is a great tool for having online conferences and classes. I started using this software less than a year but within this short period of time I am quiet impressed by its uninterrupted video call services. Even I use this software to have one and one client discussions too. It has a facility to share the screen so that I can show the progress of the project to the client easily. It doesn't requires much technical knowledge and support. And the user interface is also pretty awesome. I have never done a massive conference so far. My maximum number of participants will be 10-15 people within this range this software functions pretty well. Unlike other video calling softwares here we dont need to create an invite link all the time, we can use the same link to get in over and over again. And also the video resolution and audio clarity is very good. For the future reference you can record the meetings as well.

Cons

According to me there is no cons regarding this software. I hope to see many exciting features to come up in the future.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

In zoom us I felt so much interruptions and also their customers service is not upto the mark. And also when I used zoom us in Android mobile it glitches a lot. So I was left with no options other than switching to gotomeeting.

Gordon W from Graydient Creative

A recognizable name, but basic features can be found elsewhere

The business problem we solve with GoToMeeting is simple: we needed a solution that any of our external clients can easily access and join meetings with our teams from any device they might have. We wanted a solution which gives us and our clients a familiar feature set along with easy to use controls so we don't need to worry about spending parts of meetings waiting for people to install complex software just to join a simple meeting.

Pros

Being one of the biggest names in collaboration software, GoToMeeting's biggest advantage is that so many people are familiar with it, you don't have to worry much about encountering someone that doesn't know how to join or call into a meeting. There are some great features they have in the product that don't exist in any other platform, like sharing your entire mobile device's screen with a meeting in order to demonstrate a mobile app. On the off-chance you have a meeting with someone who has never used GoToMeeting before, the set up is simple and can usually be done in an unobtrusive way that doesn't run afoul with IT groups.

Cons

I don't like the pricing model. It's an extremely robust product, but more often I find myself leveraging similar, albeit much more simple, functionality built into other tools to get much of the same result for internal meetings. For example, if I need to call a snap meeting with my team, rather than ask everyone to join my GoToMeeting, I simply start a call within our (paid) Slack channel and we don't need to worry about tying up the account for anyone else who might need to use it. For setting up a conference line, there are other more affordable solutions (sometimes free ones if you don't mind stability issues) on the marker which can accomplish this goal.

del from Romantic Scents

Great Software for Webinars

I like the idea that I GoTo Meeting can be used as a remote application that will allow me to speak to my vendors and suppliers while in different cities or countries.

Pros

I really like the GoToMeeting for online webinars. You can have an audience size up to 250 people at a time listening to your webinar. It has remote capabilities so you can record, or lecture anytime anywhere. I like the idea you can log in and setup different webinars for different occasions. Also, there is a feature that allows you to share your screen so others can see what you are doing on your laptop or desktop computer. Secondly, it has a web cam or video camera feature, that allows others to view your presentation. Also, the audio function is easy to use as well. The audio works will with a MIC or PC speakers. Overall, I like the idea of the goto meeting because you can share a public web url to your audience. The user just needs to click the web url that you provide them and they will be joined into your meeting.

Cons

Sometimes, if my internet provider is having latency problems, the goto meeting may experience bandwidth issues, due to increase of or influx of traffic. Overall, no other issues at this time.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

It is the most preferred method of online communication especially if you want to do online webinars or classroom presentations.

PATTI from MENINNO BROTHERS GOURMENT FOODS

Industry: Food Production

TECHNOLOGY HELPING BUSINESS'S GROW

I feel this is a must for every business big or small. Very convenient and user friendly. Great audio and visual quality. Trying to convince senior leadership to obtain a more Join a Meeting conference numbers. This will maximize productivity and cut down on face to face meetings that tend to get lengthy and get side tracked.

Pros

I find this software to be widely used and is very easy to operate. This software make the miles in between you and your client seem null. Very clear audio and great that you can share the screen and even give control to a participant.

Cons

If I had to say anything negative I would say that when a participant joins the meeting others can see who joined but maybe it can be improved so you don't hear everyone speaking at once when they join at the same time

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

more advanced options with join meeting and is widely used across many business organizations

Ezzy from For the Love of Learning

A Very Useful Meeting Tool

Again, the ease of use with GoToMeeting is one of the best features. It's been very reliable. I don't have connectivity issues with the meetings. The organizer controls are also very powerful and make running meetings with multiple users at once very organized and easy.

Pros

The simplicity of the interface makes GoToMeeting really easy to use for people who aren't tech savvy. I have several clients who don't understand technology but I don't typically have issues with them getting into the meetings I schedule. It's very convenient and user-friendly.

Cons

The sound options within GoToMeeting are a little frustrating. Unless I'm using very expensive high-end bluetooth earbuds, I cannot use bluetooth headphones with GoToMeeting. This is very frustrating when I have a day with many meetings.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

GoToWebinar had more features than I needed and Zoom isn't terribly secure.

Best call solution for online meetings

An awesome solution that made my online client meeting uninterrupted. Works with low bandwidth as well. Affordable solution for all segments.

Pros

Since 8 years i am using GotoMeeting. Not only Gotomeeting but also i have used Gotowebinar and Gototraining as well. It is one of the best and cost effective solution for online meetings. Best to use from anywhere PC/Laptop/Mobile. Moreover you can connect through phone calls as well. For lot many features i rate Gotomeeting higher than Webex. You can use the software anywhere, anytime just need to have internet. Just WOW product.

Cons

Nothing very specific but can include dialing numbers for other countries where user are more like India.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Initially we choose Gotomeeting over Webex for pricing. However found lot many features after purchasing the solution.

Sagar from Esds.Software.Solutions.Pvt.Ltd

Professionalism with GotoMeeting

GoToMeeting Is the platform where we are flexible to schedules the conferences , audio calls , chats with peoples Session Sharing better way of communication its give you the one touch chatting option with your colleagues and the one who is registered Its not good to keep the every communications on DLs of Emails sometime its Irritating to others . To avoid such practices here the GoToMeeting solved our little communication problems which is not confidential. Wow !! its amaze to do the things simultaneously share screen do talk and hear from the front user. Making the your life professional !!

Pros

Communicating with people Chat with collogues Video conferencing Audio calls Share desktop Team conference.

Cons

video quality and presentation picture quality Somewhat voice breaking Somewhat interruption to in audio team calls

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Its goods to money and flexible to chat with other registered domain users as well.

Ruth from Walden Behavioral Care

Solid product but needs to address occasional audio issues

GoTo is very integral to my work since I oversee a number of software projects and I need to ensure the stakeholders and colleagues are roped in quickly to address issues that may arise. I enjoy the ease of use. I just hope they stabilize audio connectivity.

Pros

The ease of using GoTo Meeting is a major plus. Adding it in to my Microsoft Outlook helps to make scheduling calls is very easy and useful.

Cons

Occasionally, my audio goes in and out. Recently, I was talking and my audio dropped mid-sentence. It was frustrating because I had to use my phone to call in as a backup.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

I chose GoToMeeting because my director had been using it before I did. After he left, I did try to review other options but it's the case of old habits die hard and I didn't want to change out from something that I'm quite familiar with.

Elizabeth from Indy FertilityCare

Go To Meeting serves my fertility and childbirth coaching practice well

I am able to meet with my clients virtually which helps geography, illness, and winter weather not be as big of an issue. I am glad that it integrates with Acuity, another software system that I use.

Pros

I am grateful that this software allows me to securely speak to potential and current clients of my programs. I like how interactive it is in allowing me to screen share and even manipulate the screen (pointing/drawing) so it is an interactive experience.

Cons

Once in awhile there are slight malfunctions with audio or video, but these don't tend to last long.

Reasons for Choosing GoToMeeting

Good price point and easy to use for myself and for my clients.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

I had Skype and it wasn't as reliable in terms of connectivity.

Sarah from Siteimprove

Easy to use and works well with Gong!

I've used WebEx, Join.Me and GoToMeeting for work. GoToMeeting is by far the easiest and has the fewest issues when customers or myself are trying to log in. Watching back my call recordings, it's not pixelated or laggy which is amazing! It helps me provide a quality call with my customers and prospects.

Pros

What I like the most about GoToMeeting is the ease of use. It's easy for my customers to join my meeting and easy for me to provide them a recording after. It's also nice that I can pass the presenter role to others on my team or to the customer if they need to show me something.

Cons

There's been a couple issues where my customers haven't been able to log into the GoToMeeting link and that's been a challenge. Overall, it's worked about 99% of the time.

Reasons for Switching to GoToMeeting

Hoping to not have as many tech issues like lags or dropped calls.

Great tool to having meetings with people all over the world anytime.

I use GoToMeeting on a regular basis to have meetings with coworkers and colleagues and it is mostly flawless for those purposes. Meetings sometimes get delayed due to someone having an audio or other connection issue but not often enough for it to be a big problem. One of the most valuable uses is for remote presentations. We hold conferences and judging events where the presenter is unable to be there in person so using GoToMeeting, they are able to present their PowerPoints and interact with the audience in real time almost as seamlessly as if they were there. My biggest recommendation is to always test important meetings and presentations where time and presentation are important factors with the actual connections and computers that will be used at the time of the actual meeting.

Pros

It is very easy to schedule meetings, alert participants and add meetings to your calendar. Once meetings are started, there is a useful tool that helps you make sure your audio and video connections are working properly. It is great that there is an option for using computer audio or calling in over the phone. Almost everyone in the business world if familiar with using this software and it seems to have compatibility across the board with all the computers I've used. The ability to allow any participant to become the presenter and share their screen is extremely valuable.

Cons

Sometimes, even with the audio/video tool, I've run into issues that take a while to figure out. There might be a setting to turn it off but when you have back to back meetings, one meeting could be interrupted with a loud alert for the next one. Obviously, as an internet based tool, it is only as good as your connection so audio and video quality could suffer significantly with slower connections.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 8,112 reviews