• Pros

• "The Price is number 1 and the support they offer whenever I fun into an issue is a close second."

• "Easy to use, easy to learn, very good customer service (phone and email both), and very reasonable on pricing! "

• "The site works good and the delivery is quick."

• Cons

• "The postcards need to be given more time to dry. Many returned postcard showed smeared ink."

• "A little difficult to rearrange mailing list data."

• "There wasn't anything I disliked about the software."

Browse Click2Mail Reviews

February 2015

Miguel Angel from Palma Financial Services, Inc./ Miguel Angel Palma, CPA/PFS

February 2015

Excellent Service from Carly @ Click2Mail

After struggling with a number of mailing companies for the last 2 years, we were referred to Click 2 Mail and our experience has been superb. Furthermore, our results have exceeded the industry standard of 1%. Carly, is very knowledgeable, helpful, personable and timely with her responses. She goes well beyond her responsibilities. We are in the process of completing our 3rd mailing for a total of 10K pieces and the whole process has gone without a hitch. Everyone at Click2Mail is wonderful and in effort to contact Carly we spoke to Anita and she was able to answer all of our questions without every working on our account in the past. They have a lifetime client with www.mpalma.com

Pros

Help with design and excellent prices. Amazing customer service.

Cons

They are in the east coast and the difference in hours can be challenging. The automatic emails are annoying

Jeremy from EM Global, LLC

BEST MAILING SYSTEM EVER!!!!

Use to mail postcards, letters, bills, etc. They are a full-service mailing company. No monthly fees and the prices are very affordable and I would highly recommend.

Pros

I have used this product for almost a year and LOVE IT! I have it setup so when I input a new prospect it connects to click2mail and sends them information about your company. I use Google Sheets and have it connected. The pricing on this is very fair. You can send 3 postcards or 5000 postcards. They send it out the next day. I use Click2Mail for all my certified letters, which is a lot easier than doing it yourself. I would Highly recommend Click2Mail. The best part there is no monthly fees or ridiculous fees.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons. I would say since I have to say something. I wish they developed an app for the Ipad. That would be a very nice feature.

Response from Click2Mail

Replied October 2017

Thank you for your kind words Jeremy, we work hard to make mailing easy and it sounds like we've succeeded for you. Regarding the iPad app, we appreciate the advice and wanted to let you know that we've got two iPad apps in the works: an Add-in for mailing from within Microsoft Word for iOS and a fun app for sending photo notecards with just a couple of taps. Stay tuned!

Had some major issues

Pros

I couldn't find a cheaper option out there that was as responsive as Click2Mail.

Cons

We did an integration with Click2Mail and their documentation is sorely lacking. It made it difficult because their tech support is not the best. We continued to have issues with them as bugs in their system popped up, which was a bummer because we were mailing letters that needed to be timed correctly.

Response from Click2Mail

Replied December 2018

We sincerely regret any difficulties you've experienced in using Click2Mail and invite you to contact us directly for assistance in resolving the issues you've reported. You can reach us at support@click2mail.com or 1-866-665-2787. We work hard to provide highly responsive technical support and always welcome suggestions or recommendations for improvements in our documentation or systems.

Austin from Riddle Property Buyers

This is a very effective way to send mail from automated systems.

Pros

This service provides a large variety of direct mail templates and even provides a way to create your own. The greatest thing about it is that you can setup a kind of mail merge capability and integrate it with external services to provide an automated mail out. In my company we use it to send specific mail items based on information in our CRM using literally the click of a button.

Cons

Setting up custom templates is not very straightforward or intuitive. However, there is documentation online. The user interface in general for managing mail orders is not the best experience. It doesn't not convey a modern feel and the user has to think too much to figure out what certain options are for.

Response from Click2Mail

Replied April 2018

Thank you for your insightful and candid review of Click2Mail. We've worked very hard to create the most effective mailing automation technology in the market and your comments on that effort are appreciated. Last month we began working with a world class UI/UX design firm with a goal of improving our user interface by making it more modern, straightforward and intuitive. Stay tuned and we'll hope to surprise you with a better user experience later this year.

Federico from Alia Musica Pittsburgh

Great service, great value

It's great value for the price. It's professional, up-to-date, and friendly.

Pros

It's flexible and powerful enough to facilitate integration with your own graphic design software. Minor changes can be made on the fly, both on the graphic design front and with the address list management. It doesn't try to do what it couldn't, but allows enough room for perfecting your product.

Cons

You have to know it's tricks. Nothing too bad. But for example if you're a first-time user you might not be clear on how to add the second page (since the first page is a document upload, while the second page is an image upload). Minor stuff like that. Maybe the templates could be a little more clear on the spaces that are reserved for the address, etc.

Marcy from Detroit District Dental Society

Exceed my expectations everytime

Overall experience very positive. The production turn around time is amazing. I uploaded a document on a Friday later afternoon and the final product was out in the mail and to my office by Monday afternoon

Pros

I do not have a lot of experience with layout and setting up items for print. The download templates for each product make it much easier to quickly and easily design a project to be uploaded and printed via Quick2 Mail. When the final product arrived I was very happy with the quality of the paper, the printing, quickness of production, and overall experience. Click2Mail exceeds my expectations every time!

Cons

Can not edit a document after uploading word document.

David from Zatz LLC

Industry: Publishing

Good service

Click2Mail made a rush job relatively easy and inexpensive.

Pros

The mailing was fast, as promised. The materials were high quality — surprisingly so, really. They did a good job of upscaling one graphic which was not high resolution, to the point where I couldn’t tell from the printed material that it had been upscaled.

Cons

Software is just a little clunky and I can’t recall now if I got an online proof.

Dale from Savannah LeMark Signature Homes

The perfect soultion for every marketer

My experience has been phenomenal. It is the only service I use to send mail. Unless something drastically changes in the negative I can say with confidence that I will be a lifelong customer

Pros

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like about the software

Click2Mail works well

Pros

The site works good and the delivery is quick.

Michael from Restaurant Catering Systems

Excellent Service

We have come to rely on Click2Mail as a valuable partner in servicing our clients at www.ezCateringSoftware.com. Our clients love the fact letters and postcard campaigns we include in our catering software can be sent out automatically while they sleep. In this world of "too much on my plate" it's nice when a business owner can focus on their business and not on direct mail.

Pros

The customer service and products are incredible. Thanks to their API, our life is easy!

Sherry from The Bufkin Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Easy

Pros

I use Click2Mail for service of court filings. It is easy to use, efficient, and cost-saving. The mailings are completed timely and correctly.

Cons

Sometimes when I need to make corrections before final submission for mailing, it has been difficult to figure out how to edit the mailing. But, one phone call to technical assistance and it is fixed.

Tracy from Chronicle Books

Industry: Publishing

Fast, simple, and amazing customer service!

I was pretty clueless about the process and had a lot of questions. My data was not in the right format, so I reached out to customer service. A lot of companies would have just told me it was my problem and to try again once I had fixed the formatting, but Amanda and Antoinette really went the extra mile to figure out why my format didn't work, and then they fixed it for me! I could not have asked for more! Even though it took quite a while, they again went above and beyond to get my mailing out within my original desired time frame! They are awesome! I definitely recommend them, and will use them again!

CA from Aleana Research

Industry: Research

Superb for Sending Snail Mail Online

Pros

It's easy to create, customize and send real letters to recipients in a quick fashion.

Cons

There was nothing disliked about this mailing software.

George from Simma Inc Property Solutions LLC

great service

Great options and customer service is there to walk you through whichever one you want to use in case you get lost along the way

Pros

Lots of options for big jobs or small ones as little as one letter.

Cons

sometimes it adds an extra blank page to the order i have to go back and manually delete. Not sure if its me or just a glitch

Pedro from The Birthday Times

Industry: Animation

Really bad product

Pros

easy to use API's practical to integrate with your software

Cons

really slow shipping sometimes skewed printing and other printing defects bad customer support

Gabe from Surf City Investors, LLC

Valuable team member

Highly valuable tool

Pros

I like being able to upload 1000 addresses and have the postcards printed and mailed automatically

Cons

Editing docs online isn't very easy and interface is somewhat slow

GREG from 702 Premier Properties

Outstanding Service

Pros

Since day one Click 2 Mail and its postcard services have been easy to use. For the price you are getting great quality products delivered directly to your customer.

Cons

I wish there was an automatic drip feature that sent out postcards monthly to the database. It is probably there but I have not found it so that could be better

Thomas from MyKnobs.com Inc

Surprise Surprise!

Overall -- they offer a lot of options and great features. Their support for the most part was great. I had one instance with a chat rep that didn't seem to know all the options during a pre-sales chat - but I called in and the person on the phone was more knowledgeable - although they never mentioned the added expense or the thousands of emails I would surely receive. That said -- at the end of the say -- without too much todo - they credit me the difference so the job could process. I will look for other solutions in the future - but if needed I will use them again -- but I will be aware of what I am getting myself into.

Pros

I used the online tool. I liked that it seemed very flexible and had a lot of options. It was one of the few places that could take a PDF, scrape the addresses from it and break it into pieces.

Cons

To use mail jack you have to pre-buy credits. MailJack itself doesn't offer any tool to estimate the cost of the project. The tool on their site to estimate the cost is only if you upload a mailing list. If you use mailjack you pay per piece. No bulk discounts. AND -- it get's better -- since they break the job up into seperate orders -- you get seperate emails. their solution -- opt out of the email updates for your orders.

Bob from On Our Adventure

Excellent! Makes mailing easy.

We travel extensively. So no printer. We stay in touch with numerous friends around the country who do not use Internet, such as people in nursing homes. Using Click2Mail we create large color postcards with pictures of our travels and comments about our latest adventures. Uploading names and addresses makes it easy to mailmerge. Click2Mail does all the printing and mailing for us. Everyone thinks we're amazing creating such great postcards, but Click2Mail does the tough stuff. It let's us stay in touch quickly, cost effectively, and with better postcards than we could do otherwise. Thank you Click2Mail!

Brian from Divine Destiny Investments

Attitude Reflects Leadership

No matter how good the response of my postcards...No matter how good the price is...If customer service doesn't have a pleasing personality, business will have an emotional dissatisfaction. Customer service at Click 2Mail has no comparison. Even when I've messed up my own order they corrected it, and at times credited my account with spendable cash. Even though doing business online is quick and easy, the warmth of a empathetic voice when you're frustrated because business is slow is like Divine intervention. God doing for me what I couldn't do for myself at that particular time.

Pros

Customer service

Phil from Buckland and Guanella

Industry: Farming

Great Personal Help if Needed

Provides Personal touch to all clients current and future.

Pros

Economical, fast and easy to use. Also has great selection of products and templates. It also has international mailing.

Cons

A little difficult to rearrange mailing list data.

Cannot Say Enough!

We have processed multiple, large scale, highly time sensitive mailings with Click2Mail and really can't express how pleased we have been with the service and with the level of professionalism of this company. The site is easy to use and being able to track the progress of the order is a critical requirement of our business. We will definitely continue to utilize Click2Mail's services in the future and look forward to knowing that our mailing needs will be handled in an exemplary manner, as history has proven, time after time.

David from iRescue Home Solutions

Great experience with C2M online....easy to use!

Quick and easy to use for the most part. A little tricky to figure out at first, but once you do, the interface is super easy and VERY quick turn around on materials, mailings, postcards. Most of the time they will print the day you place an order, and will ship the very next day. In our business, sometimes we send out only 1 or 2 mailers to 1 or 2 customers at a time, which is something that would cost you a fortune with most typical print companies. With C2M, they will print and ship 1 or more any time you like, and it costs you pennies on the dollar. Very inexpensive and quick and easy option for minimalistic small businesses.

Pros

Cons

A little tricky to navigate the software at first.

Good outcome

Very happy with the service and would recommend to most everybody. If they had proof of mailing that includes the full address, tracking number and my own name to submit as proof to third parties that the order was mailed, it would be more useful for business purposes.

Pros

Cost effective and gets the job done. Clear and easy to use.

Cons

I would like a proof of mailing that includes the full address, tracking number and my own name to submit as proof to third parties that the order was mailed. Currently, I don't see all this info provided in one document.

Direct mailer

Excellent experience, will recommened to anyone who needs documents printed and filed.

Pros

When I place an order with this software, I know exactly how it will turn out.

Cons

The ordering process can be a hassle, especially ordering duplicates of completed jobs. The interface feels clunky at times.

Bryan from Waterville Historical Sociey

Industry: Museums and Institutions

We use Click2mail often for mailing post cards and our newsletter. It is really easy to design and then just upload the document that we want to mail. Uploading an address book is also easy and accurate

Pros

The process is easy to use and understand.

Cons

Some of the options are a little more pricey than local.

Bill from ComputAssist

Industry: Information Services

Easier and quicker than stuffing envelopes

Pros

I use Click2Mail for one purpose - mailing invoices to the few customers that still want a paper copy in the mail. I just compose a new message, attach the PDF of the invoice I would normally email to them, and type in their mailing address. Click send and done! So painless, and worth the very small amount charged.

Cons

It's both good and bad, but the method of sending is all based on your own mail client. You have to enter the destination address in the the subject line in a particular format. Not a big deal, but it might be nicer (and I was expecting) to have an address book on the Click2Mail web site, where you could upload the attachment, choose the address, and send. This would save time when mailing to the same addresses repeatedly.

Good product

I found it easy to create a mailing list and create a postcard. I have not had much success with 2 mailings and the small 3x5 format that I chose to keep cost down. Just 2 leads for about 500 addresses neither of which translated to a sale. Plan on 5 mailings and a larger postcard format to get attention.

Pros

Easy to create my own content and many choices for mailing options.

Cons

Nothing really. I liked the mailing list creation from a map.

Carolyn from Wykoff Area Historical Society

Quality Product for a Great Price

I have used Click2Mail online many times over several years. It's very economical, in both cost and time, and I have never been disappointed in the end product. You will see professional results in printing and product. I often recommend Click2Mail services to friends and coworkers.

Jeff from Du Cor International

Four Years of Great Mailings

I get a great reaction to our large color Postcard mailing. We know it works because months after the mailing we will still get calls from the card and my outside sales force have spotted our Click 2 Mail postcards saved on the desks and on the pinup boards in our client's offices.

Bilawal from IBEX | Global

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

WORST SERVICE EVER

Cons

This service is the worst of them all, I used them to mail out to 586 recipients and none of them received my mail. WORST SERVICE EVER STAY AWAY!!

Response from Click2Mail

Replied December 2018

We sincerely regret the less than satisfactory experience you had with Click2Mail and invite you to contact us directly for assistance in investigating the delivery issues you've reported. You can reach us at support@click2mail.com or 1-866-665-2787. Since we provide free tracking for every mailpiece using USPS Intelligent Mail barcodes, it should be simple to discover what happened to your 586 mailpieces. If they were delivered, you will be able to know when and where and of they were not, the tracking data will tell you why they weren't deliverable.

Sandy from American Legion Post 21

great company

Over 5 years and the company has been great. Great customer service. I just have to put the item together and they do the rest of the work. They are easy to work with.

Judith from Peninsula Eye Care, LLC

Awesome

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to duplicate past jobs.

Cons

There wasn't anything I disliked about the software.

Easy for a novice

I was looking to gain more customers and spread the word about my window business.

Pros

I don’t have any graphic design experience yet I was able to create a good looking mailer that looked professional. It was pretty easy to navigate and figure out the template provided.

Cons

More templates offerings are needed and examples of other successful campaigns for particular categories. I’m in contracting and construction.

Yasir from Land and Home Buyers

Good Service

Overall I'm somehow satisfied. Plan on continue using them.

Pros

For the most part the system is easy to use.

Cons

The management of the projects or edition of the files on my postcards is sometimes not so easy to use

Jeff from Orange Park Lodge No. 267

Super Easy

We use Click2Mail for our monthly mailing to our members and it is always just click, upload and go. It saves me so much time.

Bruce from Assured Real Estate Solutions LLC

Good service

Could be a little easier in creating cards, but I am used to the process now. First few times was a little difficult.

Jessica from Cameron Direct

Strong Option for Bulk Mailing

Good service overall. Standard and fairly priced.

Pros

This service was easy to use and competitive in price. It provides all of the standard options you'd expect from a direct mail service.

Cons

Web design is cluttered and not well organized, does not look clean or modern.

Great Service for the most part

Overall, I would use them again for the price, but hope that next time my letters stay in one piece!

Pros

Very fast, efficient, and inexpensive way to send letters to friends and family!

Cons

Some of the letters were torn or damaged upon arrival, but not sure where the fault lies.

Ryan from Philly We Buy Houses llc

Best Service

Quickest turnaround Easy to create Tracking on every mailing Mailed on time Data insert is a huge plus

Tanya from Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Southern Branch

Real Estate Marketing

Pros

It allowed me to quickly write up a letter to go out to everyone in a desired neighborhood. A quick and easy way to market to try to find the perfect home for my clients!

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about the software.

Bryan from Quality Neighborhood Properties, LLC

Easy to Use

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use and options available.

Cons

Navigating to explore the options can get overwhelming at times.

Jaime from Wellness Therapy NYC

Quick and Efficient

Pros

Don’t have to talk and explain what you want. Super affordable.

Cons

No cons for simple projects. Didn’t try more complex jobs.

Dr. Ratnika

Dianas from TVPPA

Industry: Utilities

Easy and fast

Pros

The program is easy to use and understand even the first time using it.

Cons

Difficult to edit your mailing list without reloading. It may find things that need to be fixed and you can do that there but it's really best to just delete your list, fix the problem and reload which takes longer.

Kevin from H2 Business Consulting Firm

Great All Around Service

The service was great. Great quality, quickness, and prices.

Pros

Everything was pretty simple to use, and could customize as needed.

Cons

The templates could be a little more adaptable.

George from United Integrated Healthcare Center

Click2mail

Pros

Easy to navigate. Not to many steps to complete the order.

Cons

Not all functions are available. Need to improve.