• Pros

• "Ease of use. The User interface is extremely simple to navigate. Works great from PC, tablet or phone."

• "Ease of access & excellent with manipulating to fit our specific needs"

• "This was a great way for our office, who does a lot of print items for education and promotion, to estimate costs. "

• Cons

• "I need to make time to work on the site. There is so much that can be done. (Is that even a con?)"

• "Don't have many if any. I am familiar with Print price & production software, but this is the only one I have worked with that has a proofing system."

• "We don't have any cons about the Ordant software that stand out"

Browse Ordant Reviews

Eric from Image Center

Ordant is a great tool!

Our experience has been great. Rep and the company are very receptive to ideas, input, and suggestions to make the product even better.

Pros

What I like most about Ordant is that it is customizable to fit the specific products we sell.

Cons

The learning curve. However, once I learned to use it, it has become extremely useful in our operations.

Adam from The UPS Store #0516

Ordant Software - The UPS Store

Over the past few years our print & graphic design business has been rapidly growing. This growth caused us not only to expand the amount of print and finishing equipment we have, but also created the need for a print MIS solution. Prior to Ordant’s software, my business was using a 100% hand written work order system for pricing and tracking of all our print production jobs. The system worked, but as we continued to grow, we ran in to more and more issues. It was time consuming, inconsistent and worst of all provided no way to retain crucial details about our print customers and the products they were ordering. I began looking around online for a print MIS application that would allow my business to grow and thrive in the world of print. Every option I looked in to had very little customization options and was extremely complicated to use. They came with loads and loads of features that my business would never use. I really needed something that my entire print staff could easily understand and use on a day-to-day basis. Ordant’s print MIS software has become an integral part of my print and graphic design business. Customer support and his team took care of all the initial set-up and responds almost immediately to any phone call or email we send. Ordant has become the perfect complement to our print and finishing equipment. I now feel my business has the final piece needed to reach our full potential in the world of print.

Pros

When I came across Ordant’s website, I immediately liked what I saw…. “Ordant Print Estimating & Order Management… Simplified.” This one-line statement described almost EXACTLY what I was looking for. I began reading over the information on the website and the more I read, the more I liked what I saw. I reached out to Ordant and was immediately connected with customer support. Support team walked me through all the different features of Ordant. He even scheduled a live on-screen demonstration of the software. Ordant was exactly what I’d been looking for. It’s a very straight forward, very user-friendly cloud-based software package that can handle all aspects of print job price estimates and workflow management. Best of all, support agent explained that the Ordant software came in a few different “package” level options. Some more basic and some more robust. He explained that Ordant can customize a specific software package with whichever add-on modules the customer needs or doesn’t need.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. Everything about Ordant has exceeded my expectations thus far.

Cannot customize

Not good

Pros

The backend is ok but not worth the cost

Cons

Cannot customize the front end and have to use their designs

Response from ordant.com

Replied February 2019

Our whole system is built around customization. We can do customization for you or you can do it yourself. We also offer custom development where we can build features for you. About 60% of our customers use the software as is, for others we have done custom development. For our Web2Print you can add your own design or use one of our designs. Please do read rest of the reviews. Along with customization we are highly rated for our ease of use, our great customer support, excellent quality and features. If you are interested, we can provide contact information about our references and you can talk to them directly. We do not think this was written by any of our customers as it was written anonymously.

George from Precision Graphics

adaptive, intuitive, and scalable

Before using Ordant, our workflow was deeply flawed. Each step in the process was separate from the previous, from RFQs, and Estimates, to Orders and Billing. There was a lot of double, sometimes triple entry of items. Once we switched over to Ordant, things improved immediately. The time it took to get a job in and out through Ordant was about 1/3 of what it was. The transition was really great. We were able to test and demo the system for a few months before going live that way everybody could be trained and address any issues. They entered all the pricing from our previous system for us. Once we went live, we still encountered some needed changes and training in some situations, but nothing that couldn't be quickly resolved. The support team was extremely helpful and responsive. For wide-format, we strongly felt that Ordant was a fantastic solution. Orders that were done with outside vendors could be taken care of using Purchase Orders, especially digital printing orders. Updating pricing on items was easy. Adding retail products was a breeze. The only thing that felt a bit cumbersome was anything that needed to be done offset via vendor. The Order Manager was especially helpful as a Dashboard showing where in progress each order was in production, whether the order was out for a proof, or being cut and finished. Updating an order's status via the Order Manager was as simple as drag and drop. Billing was a whole lot easier since Ordant connects to Quickbooks Desktop and Online (we used Online). Orders came through already entered and all we had to do was choose the right Chart Account for each order and it was done. The ability of Ordant being able to connect to popular SaaS offerings was helpful too. We used the Google Apps for Work suite, and Slack, and it connected seamlessly with them. This helped with file management since all our files could easily be save in the cloud for back-up. Overall, Ordant was very adaptive, intuitive, and scalable. I would highly recommend any printer looking to make their production process straightforward, hassle free, and secure should consider getting Ordant.

Pros

VERY intuitive. Easy to get up and running. Fantastic support.

Cons

Constantly being developed, so there are some bugs. But that means it only gets better. No software out there is perfect.

Aaron from More Than Ink

Very easy to use and the Ordant team is constantly adding new features.

Pros

Ease of Use: Ordant is very easy to use and has multiple routes to get to any information you need. Their team are constantly thinking of ways to improve on that and welcome customer suggestions. Customer Service: The customer service is beyond 5-Star. They reply to any questions or emails almost immediately and even have a feedback button built right into the website. If we ever come across an issue they're on it instantly to make sure we can keep the shop running smoothly. Feature & Functionality: Ordant has a ton of useful features and they're always working on new features to expand on that. They make sure to notify us of upcoming releases ahead of time so we can plan for marketing those new features to our customers. Value: At first we were a little skeptical since it is a huge investment of not only money but time. The Ordant staff were very accommodating in getting our products and pricing over into Ordant and right there if we needed any assistance. We've had the system for about 6 months now and I can't imagine the shop without it. It saves us an enormous amount of time for quoting alone, not counting the benefit for order tracking, online storefront, client history, and integrated shipping.

Cons

We will occasionally find bugs but if we do they're immediately on it to get us corrected and running smoothly again.

Ashley from Printing

Industry: Printing

Great for those obsessed with organization!

Pros

Before my company got this software, I would manually make a list of jobs & their due dates, so I could make sure projects where completed on time. With this software not only are all current jobs listed in order by due date, but I can see upcoming jobs allowing me to prepare in advance & make sure that we have all the necessary items to complete jobs. It saves time as well, now the shipping & delivery department does not have to look to see if a job is completed, instead they can just look via Ordant, the status of any given project. It is easy to use, very user friendly and allows multiple users, which is incredibly useful.

Cons

I have no complaints at this time. It really is great software.

Megan from Raven Printing

Best Business Decision To Date

Our experience with Ordant has been one of the best customer service experiences we have had in ANY industry! Switching software is a big deal, monumental when it affects every aspect and every person in your company. We knew the process wouldn't happen overnight and that it would come with it's own set of challenges regardless of the company we went with but I must say that with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team, it has been a much smoother transition than I thought it would be. We are a small company and in the middle of a growth phase so I don't have a lot of extra time for a big build out or downtime and I need a software that allows us to do more with less (an objective every business owner is after). Ordant delivers. Due to it's integrated estimating, proofing, and invoicing we have cut our front end process in half and have much improved the communication between departments. This is one of the best business investments we have made to date.

Pros

Ordant allows us to do more with less (an objective every business owner is after). Due to it's integrated estimating, proofing, and invoicing we have cut our front end process in half and have much improved the communication between departments.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. Anything that I mention to the executive and his team they work on and have already thought of. These guys are at the top of their game!

July 2016

Kim from Texas Medical Association

July 2016

So easy to learn, so easy to get up and running.

I would unhesitatingly recommend this product to others. We were able to get up and running with Ordant incredibly fast, and transitioned from our previous application with very few issues.

Pros

Despite the fact that our business practices do not perfectly match the client profile for Ordant, Ali was very willing to work with us to customize the software as much as possible and help us find ways to make it work for us. Our graphics and print shop staff are very pleased with how easy it is to understand and use, and the up-to-date look and functionality of the webstore is miles above what we were using before.

Cons

Although there are some issues, they are minor and come from growing pains vs. lack of focus on quality. We look forward to growing with this company.

Bruce from Zon Retail Environments

Industry: Printing

This has been one of the best estimating software I've worked with for large format digital printing

Fast, accurate estimating for our large format digital dye sublimation printing

Pros

The ability to fine tune costs and pricing has given me a flexibility which has made it easy for the sales people to get accurate pricing to customers. It has also been very easy to learn even for the more computer challenged individuals. The software's ability to set estimates up for review and then notify the sales person that it is ready to email to the client has been a big plus for us. Also being a cloud based program it gives our sales people the ability to do a estimate from anywhere. The best comment I could make about this software is that our people are using it and that I would not hesitate to purchase it again.

Cons

There are very few items I dislike about this program, one would be not being able to add in fractions in certain fields and the other is that I'm not allowed to modify some forms specific to my organization. I've been told the fraction issue is being addressed and hopefully at some date they could add in a form editor.

Michele from Image Center

Ordant is great!

Pros

The customization is great and so is the customer service.

Cons

Haven't had time (our fault) to set up many storefronts.

Michael from RichArt Graphics

Excellent product.

5 Stars! Exactly what our company needed. Ordant is a very user friendly system that manages work flow for our company with ease. The web based user interface is the simplest & best i've seen. Work flow,Estimating,Purchase orders,Invoicing,Shipping, reports and company analysis, its all there. Customer service is top notch and they respond quickly to all questions.

Pros

Cons

We are satisfied as is. When we make suggestions to them to improve the product, it usually gets implemented into a future update.

Rick from Pearl River Printing

Pros

I am a novice at best, when it comes to Storefronts and websites. Over the past months and with minimal consultation during weekly conversations we have accomplished a storefront that is now actively attracting clientele. The team at Ordant quickly responds to any questions or issues that we inquire about. We have only used a fraction of what Ordant offers. In my opinion you need a partner that can not only help grow your business,but offers techknowlogy that grows with your business!

Marie from Print Crazee

Industry: Graphic Design

Print Crazee Ordant Review

Always very open to our Crazee ideas. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very helpful and supportive and always there when I email or call. Giving these guys a 100% review, very well deserved.

Pros

Ease of access & excellent with manipulating to fit our specific needs

Cons

We don't have any cons about the Ordant software that stand out

Diane from Palomar Community College

November 2015

Excellent job management, estimation software

We starting using Ordant's Essential package 7 months ago and have already renewed our contract. Ordant is web based, so our designers, the press operator and I can update it very easily. We use macs and PCs, so our old order management 'system' in an Excel spreadsheet caused a lot of problems. We no longer have to `take turns' in the database. We purchased Ordant specifically for the estimation software, but it has also served us well in timeline management. Estimating has been a bottleneck for us for a long time, but no longer! Now that our products are set up, we are using it much more and finding many instances of billing errors made before we purchased Ordant resulting in a loss of income. We also like the ability to email our customers from within Ordant to verify the order, send an estimate, etc. Our customers are giving us positive feedback regarding this feature. Support is great! I can call or email Ali any time to request help and if he's not available right away, he normally gets back to me within 4 hours. He is very interested in my input and in meeting our needs. Several times he has created new products with different computing methods in order to meet our workflow. He is very willing to make changes for us within the framework of the software.

December 2014

Rory from Dynamite Digital

December 2014

So Happy

Ordant is exactly what I was looking for when I started my hunt for a better estimator. My goal was to find something simple and in the cloud, so estimates could be done quickly and from anywhere and we found just that with the Ordant product. It is completely customizable to our company, with regards to pricing and products. It resides in the cloud; so all our employees can access it from anywhere and from any computer. It has streamlined our workflow, and made the shop more efficient. There are so many pros; I can only list a few here. Cloud Computing Customized to your shops needs Secure Easy use to Easy to Update Work Flow Management File Upload/Download (which stays with Job Ticket) Easily turn Estimates into Orders Creates an Estimate in literally seconds Email/Print Estimates E-Store Integration Quickbooks Integration Prompt and dedicated support I cannot stress how vital Ordant is to the success of our business. It's the best decision we've made with regards to upgrading our estimating software I could have made. Not to mention new and exciting upgrades are scheduled for the future, which will only enhance an already powerful product. Usman has created a fantastic product, which I highly recommend to any in the market.

D. from Image Center

June 2016

If you're thinking about it, you need this!

Ordant has made things so much easier for us and has integrated some processes that we struggled with.

Pros

Easy to use, custom products, editable.

Brad from Printing Done Quickly

Ordant is THE BEST!

When we first met Ali we were blown away by the thoroughness of his presentation and his ability to answer any and all of our questions. Once we made the decision to use Ordant they continued to impress. Their attention to detail is second to none as well as their ability to understand our needs and then execute was impressive. Any issues that we run into are handled with urgency and great attention to detail. We couldn't be happier with our choice to partner with Ordant for our systems upgrades.

Richard from Print E Solution, Inc

Great Software solution

We worked very hard to find a solution that worked for both our company and for our customers. Ordant made the integration simply and easy. The connection to our accounting software made this a complete solution. Hope our competion does not use this.

Pros

It provides complete visability to our customers on the status of thier order thorugh out the process. Ordant is very flexible in helping create enhanced features at no cost at times. Great service

Cons

Most of all the features we were looking for at there. Would like to see a connection back from our accounting software that enables accounts to be put on hold for non payment. They are working on this as well.

November 2015

Carlos A. from PrintCo Direct Inc.

MIS - Easy & Simple

After searching for months and demoing over a dozen different Print MIS software, I'm completely happy with my decision to purchase Ordant. Before, we used about 4 different apps to manage my business and orders. Now we consolidated order management, shipping and estimating all in onesolution has gone far and beyond my expectations. By implementing this system into our company we've gain complete control and organization of our orders and projects; allowing us to deliver quicker turnaround while reducing pre-press CSR time on order. We've noticed a dramatic increase in sales due to better customer service and freeing up time for us to pursue bigger and better projects. Ali and his team have always been prompt to resolve any issues or help with any set up needed quickly. Definitely would recommend this solution to any colleague!

Krystal from Flagsource Canada

November 2015

Supportive customer service with an amazing level of patience

We are a Canadian based company who implemented Ordant in October 2015 as a nimble fabric graphic manufacturer we were searching for a CRM system that would provide us with ease of us, easy integration and the freedom to adjust our product offerings as our product line changed. Ordant met and exceed our expectations, since implementing all of our processes from estimating to billing have become fluid - there is no more wondering where a project stands when the responsible person is away from the office - all the information we could need to assist our customers is at our finger tips. The Ordant team has been beyond understanding and helpful with the integration. They respond to all inquiries immediately and are willing to work with you and teach you. We have been thrilled with the level of customer service.

Paul from Nationwide Envelope

Great System, Great Support, Great Service!

As a printing professional we have tried many workflow systems. We specialize in envelopes which a lot different than the normal printing workflows. We not only manufacture, but we have warehousing, pick and packs, kitting, and imprinting services. Most of the printing software's are unable to handle these scenarios. Ordant however, is so customizable that it made this handling a breeze. If we had any issues their support team was always on top of the ball and helped out. Not only did their support team help us if we ran into any issues, but the entire network of Ordant users would also help out. Not only was their support great, but their R&D team would listen to our needs, and requests, and update the software accordingly. We truly feel like we have helped make this software what it is today.

Michael from Press Box Printing Company

Awesome Software

We are a small print shop that had tried many different software estimating systems. This is by far the most powerful and user friendly system we have worked with. As every Print shop varies on how they operate, the customer service is always available to make changes to suit you companies exact needs. Highly recommend.

Pros

How easy it streamlined our workflow

Cons

Don't have any

Keeana from WDB Marketing

November 2015

BEST order management system I've come across for printing

Ordant is by far the BEST software I have come across to organize our process for design and print. I have tried over a dozen order management systems but none have been the right fit for our company. Ordant has solved most of our internal issues, including transparent billing, real time order process tracking and automated pricing. They are always open for suggestions of improvement, and oftentimes will implement them right away. Ordant has helped the flow of our order process tremendously and I would recommend the program to anyone in the design or print industry.

Kelly from Print Experts

Time Saving Software

I highly recommend Ordant to anyone who is looking to streamline their estimating, order taking and job tracking processes. Our team has found that having one system has saved us time, made us more consistent with pricing and reduced errors in taking orders. Ali is professional, responsive and will go the extra mile to make things happen. This is a great product and a fantastic company to work with.

September 2014

Jose from Ibarra Brothers Printing

September 2014

Easy to use software for offset, digital and wide format print estimates

We have been using Ordant since the beginning of this year. We really like this software. It is very easy to use and it is a great tool to track our orders and estimates. We use it price all of our digital, offset and wide format printing. Ali has been very good with setting up the whole system and is always one call away when we need him. We would highly recommend it for anyone to use.

Art from Best Print Graphics

Large Format Printing

After months of looking for a good and solid software to help me with vehicle wrap quotes I finally found Ordant, they assisted with every need and provided me with the solution to not only quote fast but more importantly to provide accurate and profitable quotes. I highly reccomend Ordant for your Sign Shop and large format printing solution.

jonny from varidirect

It truly is efficient and easy to use

Ordant is so easy to use and has helped our business grow. We are able to write up orders efficiently internally and relay the same information to the client. The UX is amazing. The support is amazing. It truly is an amazing product.

Todd from Window Murals

August 2014

Easiest And Quickest way to do estimates.

This is the most intuitive program I have found so far. They took care of the whole process from beginning to the end. I like how even my employees with little knowledge can do an estimate now.

Catrina from Elite Image Software Corp

Highly Recommended.

Great service, high quality product and has increased the efficiency and organization in all of our businesses. Highly recommended.

Jess from BL Enterprises

Great way to weigh all the different options and costs for print.

Pros

Cons

We really don't have any, we had a task and the software was totally precise in helping us weigh our options.