• Pros

• "It is easy to use. The interface made sense. And it consistently did what we needed year after year. "

• "This is a very good system for us. We have several online stores for our customers which are easy to set up once you have the hang of it."

• "This is a great solution for our needs and very affordable given the size of our shop. "

• Cons

• "There were a couple of minor glitches the first month, but support quickly worked them out."

• "Learning of the system took us a while. But once you do your first store, the rest are a lot easier to do and there is a lot less work involved."

• "The con was that the software was not easy to find back when we found it. I wish this store was part of xmpie 's offering back when we got it. Would have us a lot of time and money. "

Browse Web to Print Shop Reviews

Ryan from Print 3 Burlington

The last stop in W2P!

We use multiple systems. We paid heavily for some of them because we got them with big name companies such as XMPie and EFI. This solution is considerably cheaper. And NONE of the big name companies provide us the value that this solution provides. You can't even have a conversation with the big companies without them charging you for their time. The support at W2P Shop listens and they eventually deliver.

Pros

This is the last stop in W2P on so many front. On technology, the system does everything we need. Online ordering is a breeze. The online stores look nice and clean. We utilize multiple solutions and this solution has integrated with all of them. We utilize multiple template editors which they provide - (PDF & InDesign/XMPie). This solution communicates with my PrintSmith Vision (by EFI). As far as I know, there is no solutions that can do that.

Cons

Here is the thing, no solution is perfect. In technology there is always more to do. But the essential thing you have to look out for is a company with an ethic that is willing to keep developing, advancing and most importantly - listen to your client base. These guys do that.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

We are actually customers of both EFI and Xerox utilizing some of their other solutions. Our experiences in our other solutions left alot to be desired. We did not want to tie ourselves to them with another solution based on our previous experience. We contributed to a large payment to have EFI open their API so we can use W2P SHOP to communicate with our MIS. But they charged us a ridiculous amount of money for NOTHING. Very disappointed at their ethic. We are happy with this solution and this company.

Mark from PDC BIG

A truly flexible solution

We used the solution predominantly for name tags/ badges and business print. The name tag solutions were revolutionary and helped us to streamline our business process, make it easier for our customers to place orders, improved our profitability, whilst also eradicating many of the spelling errors inherent in these businesses and where high levels of variable data are used. The solution now forms an integral part of the organisation's foundations from sales, through to delivery.

Pros

The software was incredibly capable and the team at RacadTech were willing, able and highly competent at developing and delivering cutting edge functionality that provided even greater differentiation in our marketplace. The team at Racad were the most engaged and helpful amongst the many options we reviewed and gave us confidence that we were building an ongoing partnership with an organisation that saw value in the relationship and were committed to helping our business grow by continually developing and supporting us technically.

Cons

There are very few in all honesty. I'm impatient so would love to move faster, but Racad have also led us and set our expectations effectively and worked to align priorities.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

The relationship, capability, willingness to develop customised functionality and the vast levels of existing base product capability were key to the decision.

Dhara from Calitho

Industry: Printing

Web to Print Shop is a much needed alternative to existing market offerings

Pros

Web to Print Shop offers state of the art features at a fraction of the cost of the established players in the space. Their team is professional and service-oriented. We came across Web to Print Shop in a situation where our incumbent provider was unable to, or maybe unwilling, to work with us on a custom solution for a major project. Enter Web to Print Shop, who not only had out-of-the-box functionality, but they were enthusiastic in helping us secure the business. Needless to say, our decision to switch was an easy one and we are thrilled with our choice.

Cons

The only con worth mentioning is the transaction cost that occurs when switching between platforms. Operators become used to a certain program and it is hard to build new habits. That being said, this is not a disadvantage unique to Web to Print Shop - in fact, there team has gone above and beyond to ease our transition.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

MarketDirect from EFI is a powerful software that would integrate well with our existing MIS program, but we determined the cost and rigidity of the contract (3 year minimum) was prohibitive to making a decision.

tim from calitho

A web2print review

Over all it has exceeded my expectations. When I needed something I have been able to find it myself, or thru a quick email to their support staff.

Pros

The number of product types is my most liked featured of the software.

Cons

I have not found any missing features. I believe this speaks to the maturity of the product.

Blanche from MLI Marketing Solutions

So Glad We Made This Decision

We spent close to a year investigating and doing demos on pretty much every Web2Print solution on the market today, and Web 2 Print Shop was by far the most comprehensive solution we found. We had a lot of very specific demands that most platforms were not able to accommodate, but Web 2 Print Shop was able to handle them all, and at a price point you can't beat! We started training less than 4 months ago, and we have one store that has been successfully receiving orders for a couple of months now, and have four other stores in progress. We are moving all our existing Web2Print stores we have on other platforms over to Web 2 Print Shop.

Pros

After using two other Web2Print online platforms, Web To Print Shop is by far the most user friendly. • Setting up a new storefront is quick and easy, just going through a few settings. • Customizing the storefront (assuming you are familiar with HTML and CSS) is a breeze. The platform comes with a dozen or so templates you can use as a basis and customize from there. Or, you can use your own template and upload it into the system. • Everything is built in bootstrap, so it is easy to make changes, add custom CSS, and add extra pages as needed, such as privacy policy, frequently asked questions, etc. • The support staff is exceptional! They understand your questions and answer the question you asked (which I have not found to be the case with other platforms). They go above and beyond to make sure your launches are successful. • If you work on it consistently, you could easily get a store up and running in 1-2 weeks or less.

Cons

I'm having a bit of a hard time wrapping my head around the PDFlib Blocks concept for the variable templates, but the support staff has been very helpful, often even building the templates for me. I'm sure one day it will suddenly click with me, like most other web concepts, but in the meantime this is not stopping us from building stores!

Stacey from Print Three Alberta

Industry: Printing

An essential software service for our business

Very grateful for the system. Very happy with it.

Pros

This software is essential for our business. Ordering is easy for our customer base and production is easy to manage.

Cons

Nothing negative to say at the moment. Will have to think hard to fill this one in.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

My operator used EFI with his previous employer. His feedback was that this solution is technologically comparable for our needs and substantially more affordable. Additionally, the providers of the technology are extremely responsive to our requests even if it is a unique feature request.

Rosemary from The Copy and Print Shop Ltd

Web to Print Shop

We wanted to create an online print shop that would compliment and enhance our existing high street print company. The Racad tech web to print platform allowed us to offer our customers a full suite of printing products from documents to leaflets to banners with a easy to use and secure website. We are delighted that our online sales of print have shown very strong growth. The staff at Racadtech have been excellent and guided the process from beginning to launch with excellent ongoing support.

Pros

Racad Tech's web to print platform is great - it's easy to use, adaptable with great functionality. Allows us to offer a full suite of print products, gather reviews and build our online presence.

Cons

Nothing to criticise about the software platform.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Value for money and customer service were better with Racad tech.

Response from Racad Tech

Replied August 2019

Thank you Rosemary. We look forward to your continued success.

Nick from Print 3 Yonge

Terrific Solution

Very fortunate to have selected this solution. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a stable solution by a responsible team.

Pros

This is a terrific solution. Have been using it for years as the original ePOWER. They are always advancing it. Any time we call the support team for questions or features that we think would be beneficial for a customer, they allways seem to have something in place.

Cons

Maybe there were cons when we started on this system over a decade ago. But we are happy that we have not needed to change it up like other companies in my industry who have changes solution maybe 3 or 4 times in a span of several years.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Was recommended to me by one of my colleagues. It was affordable compared to the comparable products.

Suzanne from Print Three Franchising Corp

Top Notch Product, Even Better Support

Pros

Their nimble nature - they work so quickly and customer support is so good. It doesn't matter how silly I think my issue is their support team a) never make me feel like I'm asking something dumb, b) are right there to help me, and c) can provide specific solutions for my businesses based on needs.

Cons

There is a learning curve when you on board, however, this is generally mitigated by their awesome support staff, so it shouldn't be something anyone should be worried about.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Their support staff and their reputation. They have the skill, ability, and people to help support not only my company's needs, but the needs of my clients, giving us a competitive edge in a saturated market.

Michelle from Bunyip Creations

Industry: Publishing

Fantastic Results

I needed a way for my product to be emailed to the customer in a PDF format so they could print it. This software allowed the customer to receive a link directly to the product they purchased. It was taken a step further by the developer actually creating the page platform in which the product is put together. Anything to do with this one product goes through this developer. The customer service has been great. Reasonably quick responses (considering time zone differences) and they make the effort to seek the correct information and solutions in response to my queries.

Pros

This software allowed my product to be created in a simple to use format on screen. It allows the data supplied by my customers to be transferred into the PDF form that is sent to them in a simple and streamlined process.

Cons

There were little glitches in the beginning but they were fixed and the software has worked beautifully since. It seems difficult for me to add more pages to my product, though the developer has mentioned training to teach me this aspect.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

The website creator I had hired to create my website researched and found Web to Print Shop to be the most suitable option for the needs of my business concept.

Response from Racad Tech

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your review Michelle :-)

Olga from Eden Interactive

An incredible W2P plug-in for Wordpress

Pros

We have used this product to build a printing website for print companies that want some form of online ordering on their website. This technology provides a plug-in for wordpress that allows for these types of scenarios and gives integrators like us the freedom to design the wesite they way we like and apply their web to print plug-ins in an easy way so that we don't have to do any custom development. Their plug-in for Wordpress is among the most convenient and flexible I have seen. Extremely affordable and they have scenarios for any eventuality we encountered in building out a website in Wordpress that required web to print technology. Their support has also been incredibly responsive in providing us the information we need to meet our client demands. Very impressed.

Cons

So far there are not many cons we can list based on our requirements. It accomplishes the complex elements of variable data and product personalization like no other plug-in we have tested has for any scenario that we have presented so far. They even showed us a 3D previewer component (but we are not using it). I would have to say the limitations that exist within the the Worpress environment are a function of Wordpress. Because the W2P Shop platform also has functions that go beyond Wordpress. So if you find that Wordpress is not working for you for things like production management, impositioning etc, then you have options to use their ePOWER / W2P Cloud platform to accomplish the W2P stuff that is really specific.

Daniel from The Personalization Company

This solution has achieved the ultimate flexibility. This solution has everything I need.

This software enables me to personalize unique products on my website without the needfor me to hire a programmer. The fees are extremely reasonable and their software is rather easy to apply to my products to facilitate editing by my customer base. Once my customers personalize their items, my orders are routed directly to production. It extremely efficient. It allows me to focus on sales and marketing, while my production team focuses on manufacturing.

Pros

This software has all the bells and whistles that I need and more. I was impressed at how they could accommodate all my requirements. This solution is built with a lot of forethought. And typically, anything I throw at them by way of request is available either immediately or with little wait time. Their proprietary web to print engine is extremely broad in its scope and has a alot already. But then they have this ability to plug their web to print into wordpress / woocommerce which is genius. So I can get any website skin I want and employ the use of thousands of plug-ins to achieve my vision for a retail store front. I am thoroughly impressed after doing an extremely thorough search for a vendor and now on the system for quite some time. And support is second to none. Quick to respond and helpful.

Cons

No real cons as of yet. I am currently using this software on their w2p cloud system and I have another instance of their software that is plugged in to one of my Wordpress websites. I have other sites in Shopify that I am wishing could use their technology as a plug-in. It is not available yet but they say its coming. Looking forward to seeing it.

Mark from Print Three - Alberta

GoEPOWER's Web to Print Shop is the best print storefront software!

Pros

It is easy to set up customers. Easy to demo and train customers how to use. The reporting functions are the best I have seen. They can generate and pull custom queries which is extremely convenient. The system has so many features that you can tell that it has been thoroughly though out. The technical and development staff are also incredibly responsive and receptive to new ideas and suggestions that would improve their system and help me to be assist my customers and sales objectives. I would recommend this solution to anyone in the printing space.

Cons

I use PrintSmith on the production side. It's a bummer that it does not integrate with my PrintSmith...yet. I guess that is not so much a negative with the ePOWER W2P Shop solution as much as it is with EFI's PrintSmith since the folks responsible for the ePOWER W2P Shop have indicated a willingness to integrate with EFI. But EFI doesn't seem to care to integrate with anyone else. But hopefully they will come around.

Nolan Edward from P3

Industry: Printing

This system can do so much...

Highly recommended. These guys will make sure you get the support you need and are incredibly accommodating. Anything you need as far as web to print goes, just ask because they probably have it. And on custom services their turn around is rather quick. Puts XMPie support to shame.

Pros

This system can do so much. I have been a customer for years. I manage most of the product set up and work primarily with the PDF editor. I have XMPie too, but I prefer the standard PDF Editor. It can do so much. And I can create all sorts of products on it from general paper products like biz cards, brochures, to wide format items, posters, booklets and even promo items. I think I know a lot and when I have questions, I call support and I find out it can do more. Very impressed with the technology. Very satisfied with the support

Cons

I guess it was overwhelming at first because there is so much it can do. But if you take focus, ask the staff what you need and they will show you where to find the tools and how to accomplish it.

Nancy from Print Three Canada

Our GO TO W2P Solution...works with XMPie & EFI

This solution does everything you need to do for print and graphics. We use it for multiple locations whether the store is a retail shop, and corporate print shop or a trade facility - it can manage the multi-location production easily with auto-routing mechanisms. It is an incredible system and definitely vital to our company's success.

Pros

We manage over 50 print facilities across the country from coast to coast. It can handle all levels or ordering. It presents products in a number of ways and has simple to sophisticated production workflow capabilities for every production centre. We also use different types of file formats - PDF and XMPie via InDesign. It works with both and apparently more.

Cons

Any "con" we ever encountered has been overcome by their development department. These guys are willing to listen to your requests for features and integrations - and they will do them. These guys have integrated their W2P with XMPie and EFI's PrintSmith for us. Can't really complain.

Dayna from Bloomtools Canada

Industry: Online Media

Web to Print Shop Review

They are my ideal w2p integration technology for the print customers I create websites for.

Pros

I integrated this site to create a real estate marketing site, including templated signs, business cards and other products that allow real estate agents to customize products without updating their branding. Some real estate companies liked it so much the had us do a custom integration to allow agents to log in on their site and they get logged into a custom b2b site using API's. Since the initial launch, the site was expanded to include a whole new trade section for visitors. It accommodates the B2B and the B2C of the business very well without the need to use 2 different systems.

Cons

The system actually has so many tools. That sometimes it is not so obvious the feature is available. So best thing to do is call or email support and ask them if they have it

Adam from The Personalization Co

Best Web to Print Shopify App I Have Encountered

We've been using Web to Print Shop for 2.5 years now and it has been a great experience. They are always extremely tentative to our needs and are happy to help with any issues we have.

Pros

We use this software to allow our customers to design their own print products on our website and preview the design before placing their order. We have found that this is one of the fastest loading products on the market. It is super stable and our customers love the features that we provide to them by using this software.

Cons

Been using the software for 2.5 years. In the beginning, there were a few features we thought were missing which I would have included here but Web to Print Shop have been amazing at listening to our needs and making any necessary improvements.

Max from MyPersonalPaws

Web to Print Shop is compatible with Shopify - Incredible user experience

It was really refreshing dealing with them. They seem to have a solution for everything and express a willingness to accommodate requesting to make sure my website experience is optimal for my customers. I strongly suggest you speak to these folks before you go throwing money in other solutions that get you no where.

Pros

The software is superb in its category of web to print. I have researched a ton of them and this one is by far one of the top. I had presented to them some very difficult templates which I had given to other W2P providers that could not be done. They came back with working samples which was impressive.

Cons

No cons as of yet. Their solution is able to integrate within my Shopify website which is a bonus since it saves me the trouble of having to build a second website like other providers were suggesting.

Lyse from Print Three Ottawa

Web to Print: Easy to use with some studying

We use it for business cards, which eliminates a lot of setup time on our end. Billing is quite easy based on standard orders. We're working towards putting more customers on the Web to Print service, ones with repeat orders or similar re-occurring jobs.

Pros

It has a ton of features, and you can make it look really good an d tailor to your client. Customer support is great, they answer many questions and teach you as needed.

Cons

It does take some studying and learning - it's not entirely plug-and-play. If you want your websites to look fantastic, there is a lot of testing to do, but that comes with any website.

Response from Racad Tech

Replied February 2019

Thank you Lyse. Looking forward to your continued success on our systems.

Marc from Print Three

This W2P works with XMPie + EFI PrintSmith

Overall the best solution available considering its adaptability to my requirements. Additionally it gives me flexibility to customize stores, product in a number of ways with very few limitations.

Pros

I am an XMPie user for almost 10 years. The xmpie ustore does not compare in depth to the w2p shop and w2p cloud stores. There is so much more I can do with w2p. We also have it integrated with efi PrintSmith which apparently is rare.

Monte from Paulsen Printing Company

Goepower offers Great Value and Excellent Service

Tech support has been excellent. e-mails are usually answered promptly and problems addressed quickly. I highly recommend this software.

Pros

This is powerful software. For the e-commerce printer it's a must. There's somewhat of a steep learning curve on the variable portion but like any software the more you use it the easier it becomes. Very customizable and the site is very responsive. As more and more business moves online more and more printers are going to this paradigm. And this is a value added service for any printer.

Cons

Can be a steep learning curve on the variable side for someone that has never used this type of software in the past. Variable data can be cumbersome and difficult to master. For static products it's a breeze.

Ken from Momentum Marketing Solutions

Fantastic Web Stores

We use this for printing of paper products and marketing items and using the blocks so the user can add her data is fantastic The support is the best in any company I have ever worked with. If there is a problem it is fixed ASAP

Pros

I can have multiple stores in one location and all I need is give the user her/his login information and they are good to go. I can also have open stores

Cons

Shipping labels and shipping options could be better. However the company is constantly improving this situation

Esther from Eden Advertising & Interactive

Best W2P - Integrates with Wordpress & Shopify

The solution is incredibly adaptable. The staff, super friendly and helpful. They are our go to company for W2P technology. Highly recommended. You can have a look at RainbowPrinting.ca which is one of the more involved sites we built in WP.

Pros

Very easy to deal with. The technology is very flexible. They have features for all eventualities. They have multiple product editors and they allow a design agency like us to flex our design muscles to design very nice website store fronts for our customers.

Cons

No cons. We are throughly impressed by the technology and the support staff. They are incredibly helpful both in providing information and at times, even supplementing our own skills to achieve technical feats that are outside the scope of our own skills. Very grateful for them.

Hani from Print 3 Oshawa

Very great system

Great experience with web to print shop.

Jeremy from Marketing

Great Software and Even Better Service

We have really enjoyed working with Web to Print and look forward to utilizing updates to both features and the UI. Their team has worked hard on making sure that every one of our questions and/or concerns have been addressed.

Pros

We were looking for unique functionality that would allow our users to completely customize our products. We were afraid that some of the products we offer weren't going to be easily implemented into the software, but the Web to Print team thought outside of the box and have provided us unique solutions to every problem we've thrown their way. Rep has been an excellent contact and I couldn't ask for better service.

Cons

So far, we haven't found much. We would like some additional features to be added and hopefully they will be in the future. Small issues with the UI, but the team has helped solve some of our concerns. Some of the mobile-friendly features are also lacking, but I'm sure as updates come out, we will see improvements.

Shane from Insurance

Works great!

Great experience. The customer service is fantastic. And a good value for money.

John from Print 3 Vancouver

Industry: Printing

Been using this a long time...

Great overall experience. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very efficient solution for our needs.

Cons

No complaints. We have gotten everything we have needed out of this system. Any thing we have ever requested, the company behind it has been very accommodating.

Kendall from Mountain States Lithographing

Industry: Printing

I have not found anything Web to Print related that this software cannot do.

We were able to offer Web to Print at an affordable price without the steep setup fees.

Pros

Sophisticated system, well thought out. Our clients are very happy with their individual stores, so that is the most important thing. Has a nice imposition system built in that is a great time saver.

Cons

Steep learning curve. Difficult to link to Wordpress site. Design is all bootstrap or their html design.

Robert from Business Card Express

Outstanding Services

Web to Print Shop allowed us to open a brand new avenue for our customers to place orders.

Pros

Ease of use.....especially for a non tech person.

Cons

Honestly.....I found the software to be complete and easy to use.

Sammy from Print3 in New Brunswick

Efficient and Affordable

Pros

Cons

Can't complain. Staff is very helpful when we don't know what to do.

Sal from Printing

Industry: Printing

Great Software. Great Service.

A 10 out of 10. Terrific software backed by an honest team. Any questions you have about what's best for you, they will give you a straight answer and save you much time and money.

Pros

The software is essential to our business success. We print for government, financial institutions, Healthcare and educational institutions. The software can be adapted for all their requirements.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at the moment.

Dan from Print 3 Newfoundland

Industry: Printing

The tool for stabilizing your book of business

Very grateful for the system and all that it does. A genuine thank you for the support staff as well.

Pros

This is the solution you need to stabilize your book of business.

Cons

None for me. But my business acquaintances on this system encourage communication with the development staff if ever anything comes up.

Leon from Platinum Reproductions Inc

Web to print shop

Pros

This software is fantastic! It has helped us to secure more business from our current customers

Cons

To be honest, there isn't really anything that we didn't like.

Stephanaie from Print Three

Industry: Printing

This is the solution for our company

The support staff is always responsive and eager to help.

Pros

This is defintiely the solution our company gravitates too. Highly recommended.

Cons

Hmmm. It doesn't make coffee for late night jobs...lol.

Nick from LaserData

Industry: Printing

This solution has come a long way!

This technology has been around for some time and has not staled at all. You get the benefits 20 years worth of customer feedback and a development team that is open to hearing its customers and being proactive about the updates and improvements.

Pros

I was on this solution years ago. Even for back then, it was ahead of its time. I have seen some of the things it can do now and it's rather impressive. Highly recommended system.

Cons

I wish they had what I see now 10 or 15 years ago. It has some very neat features now.

Chad from One Palm Marketing

Best web 2 print software on the market

Great follow up and great support - everything was perfect experience after vetting over 10 other software providers.

Pros

The variations of printing options - the back-end system and the AL-IN-ONE solution this brings to online design...There is no reason to use 5 different software providers as this software will do everything from front-end to back-end solutions.

Cons

NOTHING I can say negative about this printing solution.

Alison from Prime Data

Great Experience Customizing this Service

Excellent

Pros

I really liked that we were able to customize this software service to exactly fit our needs.

Cons

Because we were able to customize there were no cons with this service.

Reasons for Choosing Web to Print Shop

Because we could customize it with Racads help.

Chris from William Chrisman High School

Business Cards are fun to create!

Quick and useful.

Pros

Extremely affordable and easy to use. I liked the fact that I basically had full customization options and could do what I wanted with the software. There are some companies out there that do not give you that option.

Cons

Wish that the plug-ins were easy to use with other software, but this con doesn't take away from the product. PrintSmith would be a great addition to work with.

Duran from Monash University

Almost flawless

Pros

Gives quotes to best suit individual customers. Great interface with many functions and templates. There is very little waiting time

Cons

Plug ins with various other software is not supported yet. Otherwise it is difficult to fault the product

yoliar from universidad de carabobo

It is a very useful tool for the general public

Pros

It is very easy to use, it allows to fulfill several functions of good quality, it is very complete. and useful

Cons

a disadvantage that presents is more explanation on how to use it, but once it is learned it is very easy to do it.

Justin from Bloomtools

Great Services, Would recommend to Everyone

Pros

Very easy software to navigate through and use. I had no issues at all with my printing.

Cons

AT this stage I could not find any challenges with Web to print.