Browse Tribe Dynamics Reviews

Stephanie from Peach & Lily

Measure Your Influencer Impact

We are happy to be able to review the impact of our influencer programs in a consistent and measurable way.

Pros

Competitive insights, influencer seeding, and in-depth features for managing our influencer campaigns and segments.

Cons

Simple to use but the tool is fairly expensive.

Taylor from Kopari Beauty

Kopari Beauty

Pros

The ability to track EMV and see ranking amongst competitors

Cons

The difficulty to enter in information about each influencer and the inability to see in depth competitive ranking and in different markets unless upgrading account

Reasons for Switching to Tribe Dynamics

To be able to track influencers specific to EMV and in a software that most alike brands use to see where we rank competitively

alissa from ILIA Beauty

Great way to track

Pros

This has alleviated so much pressure from my team to manually track all of the influencer exposure.

Cons

I wish it allowed us to track more content creators.

Brittney from Dermalogica

I've been using for years and will continue!

Pros

Tribe Dynamics is great to manage your influencer database and view all ongoing campaigns. It's also our main social listening tool which helps us to track our influencer efforts. Tribe is always really good at listening to feedback and implementing new features that will help us.

Cons

The only issue we run into is ensuring all creators we gift or work with are on the Tribe panel and their content can count towards EMV. We also currently use another management tool that has affiliate directly integrated and manages payouts which has been a huge focus for us in the last year - I believe Tribe is beta testing link currently.

Response from Tribe Dynamics

Replied April 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Brittney! We know the influencer industry is constantly changing so we try to reevaluate our market panels regularly to make sure our coverage matches the space. With this in mind, we encourage you to continue to prioritize the influencers who align with your brand! Also, you can now track affiliate ROI via their Shopify discount code straight from your central Tribe hub with our latest Shopify integration! We hope to expand these capabilities in the future and will be sure to keep you updated with any progress.

Claudia from Dermalogica

Makes Tracking Campaign Performance Easy

Pros

I love that I am able to manage campaigns and influencer relationships in one place. We can effectitely track and analyze the ROI from our partnerships.

Cons

The one feature thats missing that I wish was available is Influencer demographic insights. I would love to be able to analyze demographics info for our different partners platforms in order to make informed partership decisions.

Response from Tribe Dynamics

Replied April 2021

Thanks for your feedback, Claudia! Audience demographic data is on our 2021 product roadmap, so you can expect to see this in the dashboard soon. We'll let you know as soon as it launches! In the meantime, feel free to reach out to your client partner, Victoria, who can also send over our live product roadmap for more insight on what's coming up next!

Christine from Caudalie

Great for tracking

Pros

Tribe does an outstanding job at tracking influencer coverage that would otherwise be missed around the clock. Tribe also has wonderful reps that are always on it and available to help answer questions and give more context on new functions and ways to maximize platform usage.

Cons

It can be difficult to understand the different data sets, the talent identification is lacking as well as integration in new tools can be slow to roll out (i.e. TikTok, IG reels tracking etc.).

Dana from Vital Proteins, LLC

Tribe is the WHY

It's been amazing - super easy to use and super useFUL. I would highly recommend to any and all companies.

Pros

Tribe Dynamics is the MOST AMAZING platform and constantly hitting us with the facts. Our leadership asks us for the "why" behind posts, influencers, analytics, etc. and Tribe is always providing us with the numbers, dollars and analytics. Making our "why" very easy to find + prove.

Cons

There is NOTHING. This is the easiest software to use.

Valentina from Consumer Goods

Amazing analytics tool

Pros

Very helpful to track performances. Easy to use and reliable

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to be uploaded, so I need to refresh it

Quantifying Influencer Affort and Activity

Overall I have had a good experience and will continue to use the product.

Pros

Tribe Dynamics allows us to quantify our influencer efforts and activity simply and easily. Influencer marketing can be difficult to keep track of and to understand performance. Tribe Dynamics gives us the ability to visually see posts and activity and to better understand the performance and impact of a post

Cons

Initially I found it hard to understand the scoring method within Tribe Dynamics. When a post in the dashboard showed as having a $5k value members of the senior team thought this is what the post had generated. Once we got used to the way the values were calculated it was easier for all.

Michael from Herschel Supply Co.

Powerful Tool

Pros

The ability to measure EMV and easily track ambassadors individually or through campaigns is invaluable to my team. We were able to implement the platform quickly.

Cons

There are moment where the interface can be a a bit confusing or feel clunky at times. I also wish we could export images/videos in one swift move instead of downloading them individually.

Erica from Not Your Mother's

Great team, great product!

I absolutely love the team at Tribe Dynamics. They make sure that you have all the tools you need to be successful on the platform, and check in monthly if you need a quick call to walk through anything you have coming up! They also have an amazing community where you can bounce ideas off of other people who use the platform - it's a game changer!

Pros

I love how easy it is to keep track of influencers on Tribe. I can assign tags (like their birthday month, a PR send to include them in, characteristics that will help us determine their eligibility for campaigns, etc), keep records of their address, email, all social channels, etc, and start and implement campaigns so easily. It's also so easy to sort through the influencers to determine which we'd like to use for different opportunities. I also love the "discover" feature, that help identify some influencers we may not be following that have tagged or talked about us recently. The competitive and industry reporting they provide is also TOP NOTCH and extremely trusted by our team.

Cons

We currently have two services to help us with social analytics on earned content. I wish that Tribe was able to help track user generated content, because with that we might eliminate the other service. Otherwise, Tribe is amazing!

Davina from Morphe Cosmeticss

Tribe Dynamics is an Influencer Relations teams best friend

Amazing, so glad I introduced this to the business and it has been an amazing insightful tool that I use daily!

Pros

I can organise and track all influencer coverage in real time via brand buzz, campaigns and custom tags! Great TTT monthly reporting as well.

Cons

Sometimes it has a lag in picking up coverage or you have to be super accurate on search terms in order to ensure campaigns pick up the correct clippings.

Reasons for Choosing Tribe Dynamics

It tracks accurately and allows you to add ambassadors that are not on it's panel some softwares only allow you to use who they have within their software and that is no use there are new creators every second!

Lauren from Vital Proteins

Tribe Dynamics makes Influencer Marketing easy and accessible!

Since being introduced to Tribe just about a year ago, I will always recommend this software to other brands and colleagues who do not already use it! It has become such a staple in my everyday work life that I can't imagine being without it - thank you!

Pros

Creating campaigns for product launches, partnerships, you name it! It is so simple to organize and track, making our lives that much easier when trying to track deliverables and how content is performing.

Cons

Software is very easy to use once introduced and customer service team is super responsive and helpful when I have a specific question!

Poppy from L'OCCITANE

Great software

great!

Pros

Very user friendly and efficient software

Cons

There should be a feature to select multiple instagram stories/posts to download in one go

anna from Shiseido America Corp

GREAT PRODUCT

Pros

USEFUL FEATURES, ITUITIVE TO USE, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM

Cons

NONE SO FAR. The software is great to use.

Meghan from VITAL PROTEINS

Great software!

It has been amazing!! I dont know what my team did without it.

Pros

Ease of use - the platform setup is incredibly easy and navigate!

Cons

That you have to buy add one dashboards for different countries

Elisabeth from Urban Skin Rx

Best platform I've used so far

I have had a great experience thus far. The software itself is exceptional, and the customer service and support is excellent.

Pros

The tracking capability of posts from influencers is the best I've experienced so far, and I've worked in influencer relations for the last 4 years, and have worked with 3 other different platforms. You can really tell which influencers are contributing to the growth and value of your business.

Cons

There really isn't anything that's a deal breaker for me. There was a learning curve in the beginning but the Tribe team really makes onboarding as easy as possible, and they are always there to help.

Jasmine from INH Hair

Very Useful for Influencer Marketing

Very easy and provides a lot of insight. Service help was amazing and very attentive brand representatives.

Pros

I liked how we can see our top influencers in the easiest way possible. It helps us notice influencers as well as who is our top supporters, top performers, and biggest influencers.

Cons

Wish there was a project management feature. It would make the software a lot more 360.

Sarah from Farmacy Beauty

Timesaving and effective!

Pros

I absolutely love Tribe! I really like how easy it is to track various campaigns through EMV and how frequently they are posting. Also, a great tool to use to find more influencers to engage with. Tribe does a great job of staying on top of beauty industry news and trends.

Cons

It sometimes pulls all images posted by a creator into every campaign. It can be tedious sorting through their posts for each campaign.

Response from Tribe Dynamics

Replied April 2021

Hi Sarah, we're happy to hear Tribe has been an effective tool for discovering new influencers! To improve post + campaign assignment, we recommend setting campaign end dates as this will mitigate content overlap overtime. Feel free to reach out to your client partner, Keri, for more best practices on campaign setup and tracking.

Julianna from Poshmark

Easy to use!

Our rep has been incredibly helpful with the walkthru of the platform. Looking forward to new features as they roll out

Pros

I love seeing all the organic posts of my brand from potential influencers we might not be working with already. Especially from across all the diff. platforms in one place.

Cons

I'd like a little transparency in how they decide who has enough clout to capture their post. It doesn't appear to capture as much tiktok content as we have out there by micro influencers on that platform.

Hannah from Rare Beauty

Easy and Effective

Pros

This is by far the most user friendly influencer marketing tool I've used. I love how accurate the campaigns are and that it pulls in all posts mentioning my brand. The platform also makes organization a breeze.

Cons

The platform is very EMV driven-- I wish there were features to sort by engagement vs. EMV.

Amanda from OUAI

Easy to use, effective

Pros

Stories EMV now! Such a gamechanger for measuring

Cons

not having stories since that is a key metric and way for influencers to share

Nina from e.l.f. Cosmetics

(Mostly) User-Intuitive

Pros

I love being able to see how campaigns accumulate EMV, total engagements, etcetc.

Cons

Sometimes filters are very confusing to use, especially when the filter menu seems to have too many bells and whistles that lead to me not being able to get the exact EMV for some campaigns Also, the active campaigns tab doesn't let me search the exact word in a campaign title at times (AKA I input "uk" but no UK campaigns pop up).

Response from Tribe Dynamics

Replied April 2021

Thanks for the feedback, Nina! We've recently updated our filtering capabilities and are happy to setup a quick tutorial if that would be helpful. Feel free to reach out to your client partner, Megan, to set up a quick call.

SIMONE from valentino spa

Game Changer tool for understand your Brand's Earn Media Value

Excellent experience, speed in obtaining data and giving value to earned activities

Pros

Ease in obtaining the EMV deriving from marketing campaigns and activation of collaborations with Influencers carried out on Instagram. Comparison of activities and relative value of your brand with competitors.

Cons

Possibility to import own data on campaigns, other tools and web analytics

Fiona from Collectively

Tribe Dynamics helps me with our reporting!

Pros

The software helps me - and my clients - to make data-driven decisions about our influencer communities - who is performing best, how that changes over time... It gives me the power to make decisions rooted in data.

Cons

I haven't got into the software deeply enough yet to find any issues - maybe I will experience some, not yet!

Andra from Ethical M

Industry: Cosmetics

Great if you want social metrics

Pros

It was interesting to the see value of the influencers posting about our products and allowed us to make better decisions around d which ambassadors to bring on.

Cons

The platform itself is not super intuitive to use, if you want ti deploy this software internally just make sure your team have proper training.

Sara from Gymshark

Tribe x Gymshark

I like the software but cant rely fully on it

Pros

Captures stories and content when tagged, groups everything together from a campaign

Cons

Does not capture untagged content, which goes out a lot so it needs a second pair of eyes daily

Elisa from N/a

Industry: Public Safety

Great for influencers!

I would recommend this software to any influencer. It is great solution for tracking social media activity.

Pros

This is a great tool to organize and manage marketing and social media posts. It's a convenient way to track posts all in one place.

Cons

I have not have come across anything that I didn't like about Tribe Dynamics. It is very easy to use.