Browse MeazureUp Reviews

Whitney from Legendary Q Brands, LLC. dba Billy Sims BBQ, LLC.

Industry: Restaurants

Excellent software that's customizable to fit!

Pros

I enjoy all of the different types of interactivity under one roof, so to speak. It is so easy to train staff and management on how to. Our company has become more eco-friendly because of it! The intricacies of the software allows our brand to know, in real time, if all of our stores are being consistent with the tasks that are bestowed. It brings our company a new level of consistency and professionalism and we couldn't be happier.

Cons

I sincerely do not have a con about this software. The level of service is top tier and therefore answer any questions that arise.

Phil from Peace Love and Pizza

Industry: Restaurants

Excellent application for maintaining compliance in key areas of a business.

I really enjoy it. It has not only made a critical aspect of our business easier, but it has provided us with the ability to really expand our idea of what an audit can be in order to ensure our stores are meeting our high standards. And when they are not meeting our standards, we can see it very clearly through the data MeazureUp provides, and we can develop action plans with the data provided. We definitely appreciate your service.

Pros

I most appreciate the functionality and ease of the Audit App. The ability to make notations, capture pictures, and create action items all from a cell phone is extremely useful. I can provide all the information necessary as to why something is out of compliance and what the expectation to correct is through these features, and I don't need all key team members physically present to achieve this.

Cons

I initially had some trouble deleting pictures or comments if I wanted to make an edit or mistakenly placed in wrong section, but I have since learned how to do this, and I have no complaints with how simple it is. The only area I would wish for greater improvement would be in the data review. There have been a lot of recent changes that have been very helpful here, and there isn't necessarily one thing I'd like to see here. Perhaps being able to see which stores missed tasks in the "failed task" tracker of dashboard, or maybe the ability to just click on a previous report and get right into that location's most recent report while on the dashboard rather than having to click location report and then the report you want. Just feel like everything could be a little more navigable, but hard to describe exactly how through text.

Reasons for Choosing MeazureUp

We were using our own paper printout to conduct audits previously. MeazureUp obviously increased accessibility, visibility, and the ease of performing this critical task.

Response from MeazureUp

Replied July 2021

Hi Phil, Thanks for the amazing feedback! Would you like to set up a Support call? We would be interested in learning more about your experience and thoughts regarding the dashboard. Please send us an email to help@meazureup.com to put something in the books! best, Ray

Eric from Sarpino's Pizza Oakdale

Industry: Restaurants

Easy to use but some interface issues/lag

No complaints overall outside of the app lag

Pros

It's straightforward, easy enough that anyone can pick it up and use it. Simple to deploy and customize. Easy to generate reports.

Cons

App is a bit laggy and having to save inputs (signatures for example) is counterintuitive.

Response from MeazureUp

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear about the laggyness, this is not intentional and we would like to help resolve this. Please ensure you are on the latest version of the application for best experience. If you have done this and the issue still occurs, please contact help@meazureup.com to troubleshoot this. best, Ray

Brian from Chickie's and Pete's

Chickie's and Pete's

Pros

Moving from Pen and Paper audits was a great benefit for us. Really allowed us to better track our store audits and dive deeper into the data

Cons

For our daily check standpoint, we use a temperature log. I feel that the user end could be simplified to make it easier on the end. It appears that one of the competitors in the market (RiskLimiter) has a more inclusive temp log with interactive thermometers.

Response from MeazureUp

Replied June 2021

Hi Brian, Thanks for the review! With regards to the Daily temperature logs on our DailyChex platform, we have the ability to connect with many Bluetooth probe thermometers. We will reach out to book a session to show you how use them and make your experience more interactive with MeazureUp. best, Ray

Shahieda from Spur Corporation

Restaurant Assessment Reports

I was made a superuser what I found interesting is learn by trial and error. Due to a lack of training I could figure everything out by myself, hence the system is therefore user-friendly.

Pros

Features are obviously as per the required design in terms of what the users/auditors actually want to see. What I like most is that you can actually print a report to PDF, as opposed to saving all reports, as the report is already available on the dashboard.

Cons

When you want to delete a report, you cannot just delete by selecting the report, you will have to delete each sub heading as well as all categories.

I used MeazureUp daily in my job. Its easy to load and easy to use.

Once I complete my audits I can click done and it is done. Don't have to go home and type up a review the next day. Saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use. It loads easily and it is easy to jump back and forth between reviews if I am doing multiple reviews of the same location.

Cons

The dashboard is not that easy to use. Doesn't flow very well. Sometimes the location does not work. I will in Brampton and it will say that the device is in Vaughan,

Response from MeazureUp

Replied July 2018

Hi, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the dashboard and location services on your device. Please contact us at help@meazureup.com so that we can resolve these problems for you. best, Ray

Steven from Billy Sims Barbecue

Industry: Restaurants

MeazureUp Measures Up to what we were looking for!

Fabulous! They are good folks to work with. Like i said they listen and then help find a solution where both parties are happy.

Pros

Aside from the software what we really like is the ability to reach out to MeazureUp and have them change things on the fly. They are great to work with.

Cons

Every so often a glitch might occur with our tablets. Grant it i think that's usually from Apple updates. The ipad has been the most successful tablet for us to use.

Ease of use

Scott from Meridian Restaurants

Perform audits on your department or organization and have the analytics to back it up!

We use Meazureup to audit our restaurants performance against standards. It helps us identify areas of opportunity and repeat issues.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use, from user admin, hierarchy, configuration to the end user experience it is so simple. Robust features and Analytics including full access to their API.

Cons

This is not on MeazureUp at all, but getting people to move from paper or excel to a easy to use robust app.

Reasons for Choosing MeazureUp

The level of service and support MeazureUp provides sets them apart from the competition. They are really here to help your business be successful. They also listen to your feedback for future releases of their product.

Caroline from St Louis Bar and Grill

Efficient and eco friendly

Pros

This app is simple to use and enables us to store all information online rather than on paper enabling us to pull up information quickly rather than searching through paperwork

Cons

Occasionally there is slight difficulty searching up some of the information stored when it is someone unfamiliar using it.

Response from MeazureUp

Replied July 2021

Hi Caroline, Thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if new team members are joining and we can send them training documents or support them with a call to walk through anything that might not be clear! best, Ray

Steve from Pizza Factory Inc.

Industry: Restaurants

Adaptive and responsive customer service

The staff and customer service is 2nd to none. usually responding to emails with solutions in minutes.

Pros

Very stable and easy to use, edit and manage

Cons

Reporting features for enterprise management still improving.

Responsiveness and support

Reasons for Switching to MeazureUp

Job Change but I prefer this platform

Response from MeazureUp

Replied June 2021

Thanks Steve! We are constantly working to improve our service and provide new features and updates that our customers will enjoy. Thanks for being a part of the MeazureUp team!

Ashley from Cotton Patch Cafe

Industry: Restaurants

I bring this software with me wherever I go (3 companies now)

Love it!!

Pros

Streamlined, easy to audit and review, real time transparency, and easy metrics to review.

Cons

Can't copy and paste the assessments. We have to redo them from scratch to have sample versions available.

Scott from Arctic Circle

Audit App

This has been a great group to work with. When there have been things I have needed changed to help in my environment they have stepped up and helped me.

Pros

It is easy to use, and helps speed up the process of going thru the store.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the this software yet.

Eddie from Billy Sims BBQ

MeazureUp has increased our efficiency, be more productive and help increase compliance in stores.

Less stress from doing detailed location assessments. The access to real-time information that helps right the course and keep us on a projected growth tract. Peace of mind in the fact we are in the know... at all times the condition of our locations.

Pros

The interface and the ability to modify the structure to meet our needs is invaluable. The action list generation and the ability to monitor completion of items puts responsibility back on store management, but also keeps us continuously in the loop on the completion of critical items. The score card by location helps us to bolster efforts at under-performing stores. By consolidating all the internal items, we can immediately identify commonalities that warrant enterprise wide addressing and resolution.

Cons

I have absolutely no cons to list. W have the luxury of submitting new criteria and items to development at MeazureUp and most... if not all suggestions have been implemented.

Mark from Greene Turtle

use it for monitoring a 46 unit restaurant chain.this makes me feel connected from my desk

organization, saved trees, feel connected when not out in the field, great for reviews and working with franchise partners on operation solutions

Pros

ease of use with mobile devices, customer support is amazing, cloud based aggregated reports, updates are frequent

Cons

little difficult to modify and make forms easily, was android support but think that maybe fixed, forms could use a little color and make them a bit modern

Response from MeazureUp

Replied July 2018

Hi Mark, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty editing your assessment forms. Please contact us at help@meazureup.com to set up a review session on our form configurator. best, Ray

Diane from LaRosa's Inc

Industry: Restaurants

Great product - Great Service!

Saves time, provides real time data, totally customizable, scores provide benchmarks for our restaurants - makes our jobs as District Managers so much easier!

Pros

Easy to use, customizable, great summaries, paperless, service team is outstanding. Open to all ideas!!

Cons

Would like a separate audit with the fails so that the auditor can go back out and re-check and get a score.

Parul from Chairman’s brands

241 pizza

User friendly. Easy access through the mobile app.

Pros

Mobile app is easy to use and different tabs help to go from one topic to the other.

Cons

Comment and action plan should pop out together

Response from MeazureUp

Replied December 2018

Hi Parul, Thanks for the feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience so far using the application. We noticed despite the positive comments and scoring, your likelihood to recommend is only a 4/10. We will have our Support team reach out to determine how we can make sure to improve. thanks, Ray

We utilize Meazure up for our restaurant audits and many of our daily auditing functions.

It has made our audit tracking much better. We are able to review audits for the past several months very quickly.

Pros

We love that we can easily submit an audit and have it searchable for people in our system that are outside the restaurant.

Cons

It does not have a fast copy option to quickly create assessments. I would like to be able to copy full sections and just change the labels when creating audits.

PAULA from Apparel & Accessories

It is user friendly and customer support is always there to help if you ever have an issue.

Pros

The assessment is so easy to complete and navigate. The back office is also very easy to navigate and review stores assessments. Plus I love that the reports once submitted go automatically to the users for that store...instantly done!!

Cons

It takes a little too long to submit the assessment if it has multiple pictures. Plus if you are not in a good wifi location the app will not let you sign in.

Response from MeazureUp

Replied July 2018

Hi Paula, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you have been having submission issues with regards to your photos. Please ensure that you have updated your application to the latest version on the App or Play Store. Updating should resolve those issues, however if it does not, please contact us at help@meazureup.com best, Ray

JT from Taste of Belgium

We have been working with them for a year now and it has increased our productivity being paperless

Pros

Mobile friendly - Easy use and set up. Highly functional for compliance validation and food safety. We also use it for daily checklist

Cons

All support is email based. Although they do have online training available. They are very responsive to requests.

Julian from Spur

Great tool and app

Overall we are very happy. They are always willing to learn and change to our requirements.

Pros

Its always available and easy to use. No more paper and saving time.

Cons

Overall very happy and we don't have any cons so far.

Reasons for Switching to MeazureUp

N/a

Val from Symposium Cafe

Meazure Up audits

Audits on Ipads have saved us quite a bit of time from our original format of manual check lists and typing them. Having the information stored on a database.

Pros

They have come a long way since we first started with them. Many of the glitches have been resolved as well as picture quality.

Cons

Follow up features of the audits could be easier to use by both auditor and franchisee. we do not use this feature at all and we should be. Dashboard showing too much information, would like to see it a bit more streamlined. It would be good to have automatic emails to the locations that tasks are overdue... I would also like to see where we can extract Excel spreadsheets with all past and present scores (overall score and scores for each section) either per location or selected locations or all locations.

Glenn from The Keg Steakhouse + Bar

Over very happy with the program!

Pros

Very easy to use, takes 5 mins to get a new auditor ready to go. No Issues, the software works all the time. never goes down. The group is excellent, always able to get a hold of someone. if you do have an issue (which is very rare) it is fixed very fast. Open to thoughts on making things better. Very open to feedback on possible improvements.

Cons

Able to save a review part way through would be nice. Being able to assess all data for each and every task.

Scott from Ballard Brands

Good app, great customer service.

More effective and reliable tool than the one from our previous provider.

Pros

The personal customer service is much appreciated. Response times are quick and personal. I appreciate the hands-on video conference training. The app is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The portal took some time and training.

Cons

When using the app on my device (Galaxy Tablet), some of the buttons are not readily responsive and require multiple touches. There are too many swipes/movements required to enter a comment and action item. The set-up in the portal could be a little bit more flexible. I recommend adding sections for a summary and general input.

Shawn from Keg Restaurants Ltd.

I have found the software to be quite straightforward and very easy to use.

Reporting is fantastic. The ability to attach photos is crucial. The ability to explain audit points and things to look for in the info section is very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use/next to no training required. Not being reliant on being connected to the cloud adds very good flexibility.

Cons

The photo function housed within the Meazureup app is quite terrible. I would much rather have a longer upload time and better photos than a shorter upload time with photos that may not be useful.

Sarah from Perry's Restaurants

Industry: Restaurants

MeazureUp is very intuitive and all the auditors caught on quickly

Pros

Ease of use, customer service is quick with responses to questions, quick and easy implementation and training

Cons

Pictures cannot be taken from the app in landscape mode. Ability to manipulate data from a report export.

Chris from MOD Pizza

We use it daily!

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to customize it to your needs.

Cons

I would like to see it be able to permanently remove an item from a list, but that may be a home office setting.

Colby from Cotton Patch

Industry: Restaurants

Great tool, helps drive the standard

Pros

Easy to generate and use. Helps give real time feedback on relevant concerns

Cons

Needs some help around reporting. We have a set up that our Auditor is the only person assigned to a task to prevent the audit being completed by any other person to skew results. It would be nice to use other people to view these results and reports

Response from MeazureUp

Replied July 2021

Hi Colby, Thanks for the review. Please connect with our Support team at help@meazureup.com to fix this configuration issue. I am sure we can update the settings for more people to view the tasks results. best, Ray

Jim from Tarbell Management Group

Ready when you need it.

We started with MeazureUp to conduct monthly inspections of our Convenience Stores for cleanliness, conditions, and associate engagement. When the pandemic hit we added inspections for all of our retail components so that we had a one stop location to identity any areas we were not compliant with either local regulations of franchisor requirements. These inspections allowed us to quickly identify any trends that could be corrected before any issues arised.

Pros

I love the ease of customization and the ability to modify or add inspections when needed.

Cons

I don't have any thing that I dislike about the product or solution.

Andrew from Copper Branch

We use MeazureUp for our in-store audits. Very good and automated platform.

Pros

Automated and well-connected. MeazureUp is a great platform connecting our auditors and owners and provides a great tool for consistency and auditing. Mobile friendly. Cloud-based site has great analytics and reports. Easy to update and use

Cons

Missing calendar / scheduling feature Automated compliance letters Heavier strikes for frequent offences

Mark Sebastian from KERNELS POPCORN LIMITED

Very easy to use on either iPhone or iPad

The ability to no longer have to carry around a ton of paperwork, everything visit is standard and available on my phone.

Pros

The fact that I can do everything from my phone without have to carry a laptop with me from store to store.

Cons

I don't like the fact that in the camera view I can no longer zoom. Also spell checking integration would be a good addition

Jennifer from Winking Lizard Tavern

Awesome Product!

Pros

Our experience has been excellent with great customer support and immediate response from the technical team. We're almost through our first round of assessments and the information has been good. We are still working on it with the field and their response has been very good.

Cons

There are still some features we are figuring out with the tech team. We would like the reporting for the stores to be easier to work with but we are figuring all of this out.

Jay from Woody's Bar B Q

I have a great experience with MeazurUp everything has been as offered.

A better understanding of how our store inspections are across the companies spectrum.

Pros

We submitted our in house franchise store QA to MeazurUp. The team at MeazurUP turned it in a customized inspection that really worked well for us. During the customization of our inhouse QA MeazupUp helped us break this inspection up into categories that helped us define our problem areas and also helped us see trends across the company that needed to be addressed. In closing this software is very user friendly and is a great value.

Cons

initially we had a couple of miscommunication issues that have been resolved and they haver exceeded expectations since.

Neal from NaanStop

Great app for helping standardize expectations with management across multiple locations.

Pros

Easy to use, set up, and make changes. Simple for other employees to use. We perform audits ourselves and also ask managers to audit themselves. Allowing others to perform audits helps us empower them to measure their own performance against expectations.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about the software. It's cost effective, easy to use and set up. Sometimes we slack in using it as often as we would like to. Perhaps reminding and providing incentives for users to perform an audit would be a useful function. Maybe sending push notifications or emails if there hasn't been action in 30 days (or whatever timeframe we choose to set)

Robert from Eggsmart

Business Development Manager

Great experience using meazureup

Pros

Ease of use,Flexibility and ease of use

Cons

Love the product! No problems, we’ve been with them a while.

Edward from St. Louis Bar and Grill

Great App for Auditing

Pros

MeazureUp is an easy to use tool for auditing and checklisting. Simple interface that is easy to navigate and fill in. The results are instant and easy to reference later. Ability to track frequent missed items is also great as it allows you to address consistent problems in the moment.

Cons

As an android user sometimes the updates provided create usability issues, however the development team is quick to address the issues and fix them.

Rob from Crave it restaurant Group

Easy to use. A few glitches from time to time. But overall, good app

Pros

The convenience of working off my phone. I am able to move between all my locations and work within the app with ease.

Cons

Some glitches going from one section to another. Photos may take a while to load and slow down the return to previous page.

Response from MeazureUp

Replied July 2018

Hi Rob, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear you've been having issues with photos loading. Please ensure you are on the most recent version of the application and if issues persist, contact us at help@meazureup.com thanks, Ray

Luke from Golden Operating

Industry: Restaurants

Great tool for reviewing and reporting brand standards!

Highly positive, would recommend.

Pros

It is quick and easy to use, allows image and notes to be added for clarity.

Cons

Make sure you have a stable wifi connection.

Reasons for Choosing MeazureUp

Price, quality, features, ease of use

Response from MeazureUp

Replied June 2021

Hi Luke, Thanks for the review! We noticed one of your Cons was that you need a stable internet connection. We will reach out to you to further investigate this. Our software works 100% offline so internet connection should not be an issue at all. Looking forward to getting to the bottom of this! -Ray

Shereen from Dig Inn

Its been a huge help for internal auditing.

Not sure what you mean by this software, the software for this particular test or with MeazureUp? If MeazureUp, please see answers in previous form

Pros

Ease of filling in the form and making edits on the back end ability to assign actions Data everything is centralized Different user groups and settings for each Help section is great Awesome customer service!

Cons

Limited ability to play around with data, impossible to filter out results Some of the user interface for the web app is a little clunky Creating user groups is nice but not intuitive on who receives what notifications

Response from MeazureUp

Replied July 2018

Hi Shereen, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you're having issues with the interface on the webapp. Please contact help@meazureup.com so that we can go through a training session and identify any concerns you might have. best, Ray

Amanda from Lawrence Fish and Shrimp

Great investment in our operations!

Pros

MeazureUp has improved our operational efficiency at all of our locations, and helped improve consistency in our brand. Its easy to use, both for myself as an administrator and our general managers.

Cons

I wish our GM's had access to a mobile version of the program in order to help with adding images and comments to completed tasks more easily.

John from z-teca

Easy, problem free

Pros

Easy of use, good layout/interface, quality reporting, intuitive design, excellent way to follow up with franchisees

Cons

Had difficulty adding comments to the sections at first, bu this has since been addressed. The email reports are too large in terms of file size.

Jacob from The Pizza Press

This has been really great!

Pros

Automated reviews, I love getting the emails so I can follow up and see what happened at each store

Cons

Ease of updating questions, wish that I had an opportunity for everyone to be able to change questions on the fly

jonathan from panarottis montana

panarottis montana

Pros

the meazure up platform is very user friendly

Cons

the meazure up platform does what it suppose to do

Response from MeazureUp

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the review! Glad you are enjoying it.

Customer support is very helpful, easy to use

No more paper to store so freeing up more space in the office.

Pros

it can grow with your company, it is easy to train team members on. It is user friendly for all departments and areas.

Cons

It does not automatically log out after submitting so team members can use each others email if they do not log out.

Response from MeazureUp

Replied July 2018

Hi, Thanks for the review! Please send us an email at help@meazureup.com so that we can learn more about your log-out concerns and help you resolve the issue. best, Ray

christina from Blaze Midwest

Audits

Great app

Pros

The software is super easy to use and effective

Cons

You need to be able to add more than one picture at a time.

Response from MeazureUp

Replied June 2021

Hi Christina, Thanks for the great review and feedback! In terms of adding more than one photo at a time, you should be able to. Please try adding one, and then adding another in the comment box. If you are unable to, please email help@meazureup.com best, Ray

Tj from The Burgers Priest

All good with a small time consideration

I would prefer the auditors to walkin during off peak periods as it does take away the overall performance of the store audited during rush hours

Pros

I love the fact that there are action items created and there is a follow up on the next audit if they are addressed or not

Cons

It's nothing but a great tool to evaluate a restaurants performance

Mitchell from Copper Branch

Pretty straight forward. Easy to use on an android phone.

Pros

Easy, ready to use. Back end online is pretty easy and straight forward. Easy to navigate and find analytics.

Cons

Needs better system for reminders for actions/tasks and due dates across multiple users. As well a calendar function to schedule or remind of upcoming audit due dates would be a benefit

Lula from Golden Chicj

Helpful tool

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly. Great value

Cons

It would sometime crash and have to re enter.

Response from MeazureUp

Replied June 2021

Hi Lula, We are very sorry to hear that the application would sometimes crash. This should not be happening, and honestly is not feedback that we hear often or at all. We will be in touch to investigate further and remedy this situation. -Ray from MeazureUp

Elizabeth from LaRosa's Inc

I am very pleased with this app. And the customer service is impeccable

They help us do audits in my locations and helps my locations know what to do moving forward.

Pros

It's easy to use and any adjustments are easy to take care of immediately. Don't have to wait to add anything or remove.

Cons

There really isn't anything complaints I have about this software. It's easy to use and self-explanatory. Thank you

David from CRAFT & CREW HOSPITALITY

So far its been great but we just started with you!

Pros

I am excited to start using it seems like a great tool and my staff is really excited to start using it as well

Cons

Not sure yet but would love to provide feedback after we start using it over the next few weeks. I am sure there will be a few items we would like tweaked.

Tom from Meltwich Food Co.

Excellent software for the franchising world!

Accurate information!

Pros

What I like most about the Meazure Up software is the ease of use and the ease in training my staff. Also, the fact that the software has the ability to operate on a mobile phone makes it very cost conscious and again easy for employees to operate and acquire the app.

Cons

At the end of the day, there are no cons to the software platform. It is easy to use, cost-conscious and reliable. A great tool in the franchising world!