• icon"Ease of use with mobile devices, customer support is amazing, cloud based aggregated reports, updates are frequent."
  • icon"What I like most is that you can actually print a report to PDF, as opposed to saving all reports, as the report is already available on the dashboard."
  • icon"Easy to use, user friendly, support is very responsive. Also, it's more modern then paper evaluations."
  • icon"Occasionally there is slight difficulty searching up some of the information stored when it is someone unfamiliar using it."
  • icon"We sometimes have a hard time getting local managers to activate their accounts."
  • icon"When editing the audit, everything is done line by line, one at a time. There is no function to make mass changes and saves quickly."

All MeazureUp Reviews

Whitney

Industry: Restaurants

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent software that's customizable to fit!

Pros

I enjoy all of the different types of interactivity under one roof, so to speak. It is so easy to train staff and management on how to. Our company has become more eco-friendly because of it! The intricacies of the software allows our brand to know, in real time, if all of our stores are being consistent with the tasks that are bestowed. It brings our company a new level of consistency and professionalism and we couldn't be happier.

Cons

I sincerely do not have a con about this software. The level of service is top tier and therefore answer any questions that arise.

Sammy

August 2022

AuditApp and DailyChex have been a game changer!

We were already switching from handwritten checklists to a digital/app based platform. That's all I was looking for. When I saw the auditing software and website I made the decision to switch from our auditing program as well. The service received from[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been outstanding!

Pros

The ease of use for both applications has made it a simple and straightforward implementation. The apps are interactive and the data collection and reporting give me a clear idea of where my business stands from an operational level and where we need to put our focus.

Cons

There have been some glitches and limitations. The AuditApp photo capabilities could be enhanced to include multiple photos on actions, a zoom feature when reviewing photos taken, and speeding up the submission function at the end of the audit. The help team has been receptive to the feedback and I genuinely feel that these features are being improved.

Reasons for choosing MeazureUp

Price and service. No pushy sales approach and a great value.

Reasons for switching to MeazureUp

I made this switch for a variety of reasons. The data collection was the biggest difference from my previous auditing system. Secondarily, the ease of use and ease of updating was a big draw. Additionally, the service I received and continue to receive is top notch!

It’s good

It’s fine and works well

Pros

Easy for new management to use. We use it 3 times a day

Cons

It’s repetitive and some of the smaller features are weird but it’s done

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that our tool is repetitive. With any daily checklist tool that you are using 3 times a day, there will undoubtedly be some level of repetitiveness however we hope that using MeazureUp at least makes it quick and easy to complete. In terms of the features being weird, we would love to learn more about what this includes. Please send us an email to help@meazureup.com and we can explore this further!

Replied August 2022

Abe

August 2022

Amazing time saving product!

I've only worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at MeazureUP, he has been helpful, and courteous and quick to respond to emails. I appreciate the auto response on emails sent , that the email was received and they are working on my request. Have had a few zoom calls with MeazureUp programmers to check in our progress with the app, and suggestions for improvement. Seems like the company has a good group of entrepeneurs who want to continually improve and upgrade the user experience.

Pros

Ease of use and time saver. Previous to this software, I did everything on pen/paper. Then had to retype to an excel sheet. All in one, formats for printing audits are professional and clear. We use a similar app for our eastern sites, with a program called Zenput, whcih is horrible. MeazureUp is leaps and bounds better than the other software. Other software doesnt offer customization. Basically have to use their format or nothing at all. No dashboard function, layout is cumbersome. MeazureUp has it figured out!

Cons

I wish in the action plan tab of our audit app, we could post more than one photo. Also photos in action plan tab dont auto rotate with phone camera. So I have to have my phone held in a panoramic style to take normal framed photos.

Reasons for choosing MeazureUp

We chose MeazureUp after shopping around with similar companies that provide a similar tool. We use another product in our Eastern locations called Zenput, that is just a horrible app/program all the way around. As soon as our contract expires with Zenput, we intend to add all of our locations to MeazureUp.

Brendan

August 2022

Simplify your business audits.

Great overall experience with this product. Identifying critical errors on a daily basis, and involving our entire management team to achieve success with the highest standards possible.

Pros

Quick, easy to use, mobile auditing. Helps my team maintain the highest standard possible while identifying problem areas with alerts straight to our emails. Immediate results without time consuming meetings and messaging.

Cons

Seamless integration with our team, very straightforward and easy to teach with.

Reasons for switching to MeazureUp

Email involvement. Having an app to audit with allows an entire team to see each audit twice daily, without being present in the building 24 hours a day.

Joe

Meazure Up User for Weekly Processes

Meazure Up has been most helpful in keeping the facility clean and up to safety and cleanliness standards.

Pros

The streamlined app for mobile devices is nice and organized.

Cons

The product can be glitchy and some features are cumbersome to use.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Joe, We are sorry to hear that the product can be glitchy and features are cumbersome. Would it be possible to send us an email to help@meazureUp.com so that we can explore this further?

Replied August 2022

Kyran

Great for Retail

Pros

The checklists and audits are a game changer for retail chains. Having access to each and every location in one centralized place with completion rates, averages, and outliers are super helpful when managing multiple locations.

Cons

I wish there were reminders that could be set to complete tasks if they have not been started within the application.

Business development manager ESM

The service when I need any support is very good. Quick and helpful. Thank you! Dave

Pros

It is easy to use on my mobile device. Quick and useful.

Cons

Would be good to have the dashboard on my device. Not just on my computer.

HO made the change.

Alicia

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Great Product!

Really easy and instant tracking.

Pros

It's extremely easy to use & makes daily tasks quicker and easier to access. Allows for the information to be shared right away.

Cons

There's no flash option that I've seen on the in-app camera, and when you "add comment", there's no option to link in one from your device, it just gives the in-app option to take it right then. "Notes" provides this, but it's nicer to add the picture comment under a particular task.

Scott

Audit App

This has been a great group to work with. When there have been things I have needed changed to help in my environment they have stepped up and helped me.

Pros

It is easy to use, and helps speed up the process of going thru the store.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the this software yet.

Mark Sebastian

Very easy to use on either iPhone or iPad

The ability to no longer have to carry around a ton of paperwork, everything visit is standard and available on my phone.

Pros

The fact that I can do everything from my phone without have to carry a laptop with me from store to store.

Cons

I don't like the fact that in the camera view I can no longer zoom. Also spell checking integration would be a good addition

Phil

Industry: Restaurants

Excellent application for maintaining compliance in key areas of a business.

I really enjoy it. It has not only made a critical aspect of our business easier, but it has provided us with the ability to really expand our idea of what an audit can be in order to ensure our stores are meeting our high standards. And when they are not meeting our standards, we can see it very clearly through the data MeazureUp provides, and we can develop action plans with the data provided. We definitely appreciate your service.

Pros

I most appreciate the functionality and ease of the Audit App. The ability to make notations, capture pictures, and create action items all from a cell phone is extremely useful. I can provide all the information necessary as to why something is out of compliance and what the expectation to correct is through these features, and I don't need all key team members physically present to achieve this.

Cons

I initially had some trouble deleting pictures or comments if I wanted to make an edit or mistakenly placed in wrong section, but I have since learned how to do this, and I have no complaints with how simple it is. The only area I would wish for greater improvement would be in the data review. There have been a lot of recent changes that have been very helpful here, and there isn't necessarily one thing I'd like to see here. Perhaps being able to see which stores missed tasks in the "failed task" tracker of dashboard, or maybe the ability to just click on a previous report and get right into that location's most recent report while on the dashboard rather than having to click location report and then the report you want. Just feel like everything could be a little more navigable, but hard to describe exactly how through text.

Reasons for choosing MeazureUp

We were using our own paper printout to conduct audits previously. MeazureUp obviously increased accessibility, visibility, and the ease of performing this critical task.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Phil, Thanks for the amazing feedback! Would you like to set up a Support call? We would be interested in learning more about your experience and thoughts regarding the dashboard. Please send us an email to help@meazureup.com to put something in the books! best, Ray

Replied July 2021

Brian

Chickie's and Pete's

Pros

Moving from Pen and Paper audits was a great benefit for us. Really allowed us to better track our store audits and dive deeper into the data

Cons

For our daily check standpoint, we use a temperature log. I feel that the user end could be simplified to make it easier on the end. It appears that one of the competitors in the market (RiskLimiter) has a more inclusive temp log with interactive thermometers.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Brian, Thanks for the review! With regards to the Daily temperature logs on our DailyChex platform, we have the ability to connect with many Bluetooth probe thermometers. We will reach out to book a session to show you how use them and make your experience more interactive with MeazureUp. best, Ray

Replied June 2021

I used MeazureUp daily in my job. Its easy to load and easy to use.

Once I complete my audits I can click done and it is done. Don't have to go home and type up a review the next day. Saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use. It loads easily and it is easy to jump back and forth between reviews if I am doing multiple reviews of the same location.

Cons

The dashboard is not that easy to use. Doesn't flow very well. Sometimes the location does not work. I will in Brampton and it will say that the device is in Vaughan,

Response from MeazureUp

Hi, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the dashboard and location services on your device. Please contact us at help@meazureup.com so that we can resolve these problems for you. best, Ray

Replied July 2018

Shahieda

Restaurant Assessment Reports

I was made a superuser what I found interesting is learn by trial and error. Due to a lack of training I could figure everything out by myself, hence the system is therefore user-friendly.

Pros

Features are obviously as per the required design in terms of what the users/auditors actually want to see. What I like most is that you can actually print a report to PDF, as opposed to saving all reports, as the report is already available on the dashboard.

Cons

When you want to delete a report, you cannot just delete by selecting the report, you will have to delete each sub heading as well as all categories.

Eddie

MeazureUp has increased our efficiency, be more productive and help increase compliance in stores.

Less stress from doing detailed location assessments. The access to real-time information that helps right the course and keep us on a projected growth tract. Peace of mind in the fact we are in the know... at all times the condition of our locations.

Pros

The interface and the ability to modify the structure to meet our needs is invaluable. The action list generation and the ability to monitor completion of items puts responsibility back on store management, but also keeps us continuously in the loop on the completion of critical items. The score card by location helps us to bolster efforts at under-performing stores. By consolidating all the internal items, we can immediately identify commonalities that warrant enterprise wide addressing and resolution.

Cons

I have absolutely no cons to list. W have the luxury of submitting new criteria and items to development at MeazureUp and most... if not all suggestions have been implemented.

Steven