• Pros

• "What I like the most with this product is it is very helpful and convenient and I am getting what I needed in terms of daily reports "

• "Good interface. Very user friendly and customer support was readily available when ever I needed them. I win-win. "

• "Easy to use, all of the modules are integrated to one another, fast setup / configuration. the support that you receive from QT9 is always fast and effective."

• Cons

• "At first it is complicated to use but when you learn how to use it, it gets smoothly all through. "

• "I think that at times the process could have been a little more efficient in terms of time it takes to process a quality management order."

• "Implementation was difficult at first. However it was shortly lived. More expensive than the cheaper brands. "

Browse QT9 Quality Management Reviews

Quality management made quick and easy

Pros

The QT9 software products seem to be designed with the customer in mind. The user-friendliness is clearly a part of the QT9 Quality Management Software. I love how easy it made everything.

Cons

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review of the QT9 QMS. It is great to hear you find the QT9 QMS easy to use! We appreciate the review.

June 2015

Reba from Magellan Diagnostics, Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

June 2015

Excellent support, traceability and ease of use.

Pros

For a small company this sw package has all the basic offerings. We are a medical device company and myself, the FDA & ISO auditors liked the traceability, control of documents and everything was there at our fingertips from Management review to Documents to CAR's. Qt9 is always responsive to our questions and resolving issues. They have incorporated some of our suggestions into their sw updates. It is intuitive to new users and easy to use. We have configured their ECR module to handle storage of documents and electronic signoff for Validation Protocols,Reports, Design review meetings, Stop & Resume Ships, and other processes that need sign-off in addition to its ECR capability. For the cost, the flexibility, electronic signature and traceability is worth trying out the system.

Cons

One of the items on our wish lists is to be able to limit daily emails to weekly for some people. The common complaint is that people don't look at them (deleting) because a notification appears every day. Training module is a little inflexible, but they are looking at improving it and also improving the report outputs.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Reba - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We love hearing our software is easy to use and the support excellent! We have added many new features to the QT9 QMS over the years, and we would be happy to show you how you can use the Training Module to benefit Magellan Diagnostics. Please feel free to reach out to our team. Thanks again!

Eva from Laura Chenel's

2.5

2.5

June 2015

Good product but very little possibilites to adapt it to your business

Pros

It provides the basics for the management of the quality for a small scale company at a good price. The pricing options are very good and adjustable.

Cons

It is very stiff in the way it is built. There is very little room to personalize the different type of product, if we want to hide some fields in the reports, the report options are very limited while they are the basis of a good quality communication. There is no option to personalize the emails notofications. You really get flooded by emails!

Timothy from Olympic Steel - Atlanta Division

QT9 - All Quality Management Systems in one place

Our biggest problem with the legacy programs were solved by using QT9, by having control over all requirements of our quality system registrar. All users (123 people) have been polled with a 98% positive response.

Pros

I like most that our ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management systems are now in one (software) place. We no longer need to create and store our documentation, audits, suppliers, inspections, change control, risk assessment , calibration, projects, management review, corrective actions in multiple locations and formats.

Cons

Query / search features are limited and not made to be used intuitively.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Tim - Thank you for your follow-up review of the QT9 QMS. It is great to hear you are able to integrate so many of your processes into one central place! Just let us know if we can help you or your team centralize information from any other processes. Thanks again.

Lisa from Lawrence Tool & Molding

Industry: Plastics

QT9 all the modules, tons of training and service

We are a tiny manufacturing company. Recent audits for a large and valuable customer have driven the need to develop our Quality Management System. QT9 was the only reasonably priced option that didn't make me pick upfront which handful of modules I might need. I still haven't started using everything QT9 has to offer but my CAPA and Customer Feedback programs are robust and well documented. The automatic emails to designated "Responsible Parties" seemed to really please my last auditor. I even use it for my Safety Incidents/Investigations.

Pros

You get all the modules that are available at the time of purchase, plus your software gets upgraded to include future awesomeness as they develop it. It's pretty intuitive, but what it lacks there, it makes up for in the abundant training and help options. The staff is very hands on and knows the product intimately. The launch process was relatively easy and well handled. A sandbox site allows you to work out how you'll implement the system before cluttering it up with your first attempts. All that and relatively inexpensive.

Cons

Not all the modules may be a perfect fit for how you'll use the software. You may have to be creative or maintain some documentation outside the software.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Lisa - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are happy to hear you have had a positive experience and like all the modules included! Please feel free to reach out to us on training for the other modules.

Maurice from Menasha Packaging

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

A very solid QMS option

Overall a very good value for the price.

Pros

Cons

The software cannot be customized to your exact needs. It is not possible to change the name of modules or tabs within the system or to hide ones that your facility does not use.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Maurice - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are happy to hear you find it easy to use and like the interconnected modules!

Rachel from MedNet Solutions

QT9 Implementation and Population

Pros

For CARs, the information is all in one convenient location. The Employee Training location allows us to attach documents (we keep Curriculum Vitae in the Related Files section). This allows for a one-stop-shop when audited on employee training and experience. Vendor has been incredibly interactive and helpful when we have had questions/concerns. Also provided requested on-site training that met our expectations and timeline.

Cons

Unable to perform 'text' searches. For example, performing a search within the Master File attachments for a term or other document number is not available. In addition, I create training records for new hires; the content and attributes are always the same. It would be helpful if I could copy an existing record. As part of the Quality organization, I notice grammatical errors. QT9 has several messages that contain mis-spellings.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Rachel - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are glad to hear that the QT9 QMS has helped you centralize parts of MedNet's operations! We have added lots of filter options for searching through documents and have added the ability to attach related files and interconnect modules together. We have also added the ability to setup training profiles for recurring training records to ease training. We are constantly adding new features to the software, so if you see a spelling error please let us know, so we fix it right away. Thanks again!

Areane from FSPMI

Industry: Textiles

Good Product

Cons

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Areane - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are glad to hear you find it convenient! Please feel free to reach out to us for training on any of the built-in modules.

Angela from Arwen Consulting

Industry: Medical Devices

A major timesaver

Pros

The amount of functionality which is provided, considering the price of the software. The fact that there is a certain amount of latitude in terms of configuration and for the most part, you can build the system to suit your requirements. Also, even though the system is built to utilize electronic signatures, there are also the option to take a hybrid approach if you prefer to have certain documents physically signed. The document control and change control modules are of a good standard, and also the facility of being able to add related documents (which are linked to live documents) is particularly useful. I also find the management review module excellent, and has saved me a lot of time in terms of how I used to manage this feature.

Cons

The vendor management system is not as functional as I would like and is the module I find the least useful.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Angela - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are happy to hear that the QT9 QMS is saving you time!

DARRELL from ELINCO INTERNATIONAL INC

My experience with QT9 qms

good MRP system

Cons

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Darrell - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are glad you like the interface and are able to easily reach our team for support! We hope you have been able to start enjoying many of the features not included in the competition's pricing. We are always happy to train you and your team on our long list of valuable features and interconnected modules!

June 2016

John from North Shore Components, Inc.

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

QT9 Has Changed Our Company

Pros

This product completely guides your Quality Management Team in the creation, management and utilization of your QMS. The QT9 support is personal, thorough and effective. The product is easy to learn and makes the quality management process extremely efficient.

Cons

The product is available to my competitors. The product is so extensive that you feel you are not utilizing its full potential.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

John - Thank you for the 5-Star review! We really appreciate it. We are happy to hear that your experience over the years has been positive. Thanks again!

Anne from Food Manufacturing

QT9 Quality Management Review

Pros

Using this software, I can easily monitor my projects timeline. It is very transparent as you can see all the approved or reject works.

Cons

You still need to adjust by the modules to fit on your desirable project or task. Just need to create and evaluate.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Anne - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. It is great to hear you like the transparency built-in!

eva from Munchery

Great software for the price

QT9 covers all your need for GFSI audits. It is easy to use when you understand how it works. The software was not always fitted to my needs, but with some creativity I was able to use the fields for a different purpose than what they were intended.

Pros

Very nice connection between the documents database, training and maintenance functions. Great price structure where you pay by number of simultaneous access. Nice updates with increased functionality about twice a year.

Cons

I would like more open fields and the ability to hide some fields in the printed report. There are a lot of steps to enter a document with several validations. The process is a little long if you have to do many documents. You can't restrict the emailing to specific functions (for example: documents to approve only, task attribution only...), so you end up with way too many emails in you mailbox, which defeats the purpose.

Timothy from Olympic Steel - Atlanta

Industry: Mining & Metals

I researched several QMS system solutions for our ISO 9001:2015 transition, and selected QT9 QMS™ ISO Quality Management Software. This was one of the best decisions I have made in my career.

Follow up from QT9 sales and support has been remarkable.

Pros

Value for cost, excellent customer service, elimination of our paper system, cloud based storage, email notification to and from users.

Cons

Having to import legacy documents from several different formats to QT9. But hey, that's why we did it- now in one manageable system.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Tim - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are happy to hear you are having a positive experience and able to eliminate some paper! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or suggestions.

Shannon from F&P Georgia

Awesome!

Pros

Has so many modules that will greatly benefit my job and step by step training for everything. Easy instructions and generates reports & graphs.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Shannon - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are glad you like all the modules included! Please feel free to reach out to us on training you and your staff on any other modules included with our solution.

April 2014

Lonny from Wahl Clipper Corp.

QT9 Quality System Management Software

QT9 has made a tremendous improvement in our ISO 13485 quality system. The ability to link audits and non-conformances to corrective actions, documents and personnel to training records, and receive e-mail notifications of required actions truly automates our system. The PM module has made it possible to quickly oversee the status of our maintenance function and ensure that PM's are completed on a timely basis. We no longer need to fill up banker boxes with paper documentation. Everything including history is located on a server that we can access from any PC at our facility, at home or on the road.

October 2015

Judy from Briggs Medical Service Company

October 2015

I think that QT9 is dependable and user friendly.

My company role is QA Documentation Specialist and most of my day is spent working in QT9 in the Document Control and Training sections in QT9. QT9 performs well for these two important functions. Any questions that I do have are answered quickly and are always very helpful.

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Judy - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are happy to hear you find the QT9 QMS user-friendly! If there is anything we can do to help you or your team better utilize the system please feel free to reach out to our team.

September 2016

Efrain from Bovidtech

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

September 2016

Cuality systems software

Pros

Its a friendly software for quality system control because it's easy to use and has a complete management and the necessary areas.

Cons

I only tried the demo version, but wasn't so easy upload documents

Response from QT9 Software

Replied September 2019

Efrain - Thank you for your review of the QT9 QMS. We are happy to hear you find it easy to use! Our updated versions make uploading documents super easy with import data templates, and we even include personalized help/training from our team. If you would like to see a demo and try the software again please feel free to reach out to us.

Jon from Harman International

QT9 Business Sense

We have been able to replace 5-6 core systems with QT9. As a result of this easy to use tool we have increased the the effectiveness of our entire ISO system by an order of magnitude. Surveillance audits are now seamless and easy to facilitate. We couldn't be happier with QT9 and the great support we receive from them. If you are looking for an easy to use, effective, and relatively inexpensive solution to your ISO management QT9 is the solution for you.

April 2014

Michael from Liberty Labs, Inc.

ISO 17025 Calibration lab using QT9 as its QMS

Pros

It's ready to use right out of the box. QT9 was there at the beginning to help us get started with the product.

Cons

They need to improve how equipment is maintained, but we have been notified that this will be corrected in the next release.

Mike from Currier Plastics, Inc.

QT9 Experiences

QT9 has been somewhat helpful with the implementation of our new regulatory system.