• Pros

• "Ease of use. Eclipse is very easy to navigate and user friendly. It was very easy to learn. The support you get from Nasa is top notch."

• "this system is simple to use and the cost is remarkable compared to our prior vendor and the support is 100%"

• "This system is very easy to use, it doesn't take much time to learn on your own BUT you don't have to since they provide on deck training! "

• Cons

• "The overall look of Eclipse could be a little more flashy, if you will, but other than that, we have no complaints. "

• "Some limitations in the reports that we used to have but still much easier to use!"

• "I really have not experienced any negatives with the software."

Browse Eclipse Reviews

Cherrie from F & M Insurance Services

Maximize efficiency, productivity and profits.

Believe it or not, our agency has been with Eclipse for 21 years!! I have been with our agency for 14 years. Having experienced other client management systems prior, I found Eclipse to be easy to use and understand. It is methodical and makes sense. The support staff is exceptional in knowledge, willingness to help or find answers, to address problems, and friendly. Obviously, things have changed over the years, but Eclipse is on board with all types of technology advancements. They do the vetting for us, define what is most beneficial and then offers it to us, the customer, in a customizable package specific for our Agency's needs. When I started in this agency, we were not using all the capabilities. Over time, with training and help, we were able to become more and more efficient. We've also been able to attend several of the User Conferences over the years. I would highly recommend taking advantage of these conferences. You can meet with a community of people to see how the system is being used in their agency and exchange ideas. You can meet with and learn from the team at Eclipse. I am very satisfied with our relationship with Eclipse. We've had absolutely no reason to look for a different Client Management System. NASA - Eclipse understands the needs of agencies and have been able to anticipate the uses in an agency setting. They continue to be pertinent in our industry.

Pros

This software allows us to be so much more efficient. Our records are accurate. Our Bookkeeping system is efficient, verifiable, combines with invoicing and billing. There is integration between most of our carriers reducing filing time and mailing time. We can run analytics to focus marketing efforts which all contribute to our ability to be more productive as an agency.

Cons

At times, we've had connectivity issues primarily because our situation as a bank-owned agency requires us to have an extra layer of security, but the support staff at NASA/Eclipse is so willing to work with our IT team. They are responsive to us in the agency. Always willing to address our questions and needs.

Kari from Yuma County Abstract Company

We LOVE Eclipse!

Their training staff and customer service employees are amazing! Their rep has been so helpful to our agency in navigating the ins and outs of the software.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and has all the features we need to manage our book of business efficiently.

Cons

After using Eclipse for a year, we have yet to find anything that we do not like about it.

Reasons for Choosing Eclipse

The person who did the demonstration when we were choosing between EZLynx and Eclipse just seemed to be more interested in our needs than with the other product. They were more willing to explain the settings and customization options. It was also much more affordable for our agency!

Iain from Gemporia

A bit dated, but still solid

I developed several apps for Android using Eclipse. More recently, I have used it to develop for Roku.

Pros

I like the fact that there are so many plugins for Eclipse, it is a real Swiss army knife of an IDE. I started off using it to develop for Android before Android Studio was released, but have used it for a variety of different projects now.

Cons

It feels a bit clunky compared to IDEs like Android Studio. Maybe it is the fact that it can be used to do so many things, but it can be a bit of a jack of all trades.

Bruce from Hubble Insurance Agency Inc

Best Agency Management System, by far

New employees can jump right in. It is that easy to operate. A customer and all their policies are on the first screen on a 'tree'. Click on it and it expands to show more detail than even an insurance dec does. Want to see a real dec? You can save it as an attachment to the policy number!!

Pros

This system was written to flow in a daily agency workday. Customer searches are easy and for that difficult one you just can't name, you can use their address or policy number and other ways to find them. Cross references are excellent. Texting, emailing, documentation with drag drop and great tools. I prefer in house file storage and as such the montly fee is very affordable. Support questions are answered by THE PERSON that answers the phone. I remember the old, leave a message and we will call you from a big, expensive vendor. As I said..this system is for agencies, not some programmer's idea of what you need. Realtime is almost seamless. The home page is a virtual snapshot of your tasks of the day.

Cons

It has many, many reports available. So don't get me wrong on this con: there is a built in 'report maker' that literally can do ANY report. But it is a custom report maker, so you do have to learn the fields to make it work. This is really not huge, because a call to support will help you on the spot. Once that report is done, it is saved for next time. So the con is this simple...you might have to make your own if 'your wish' is not in the extensive list of canned reports. Beyond that..Eclipse is awesome.

Amy from Hopp Insurance

Easiest system to use!

I have used a few different agency management systems over the course of my career and Eclipse is by far the easiest of all to learn to use. The system is very literal which makes it easy for new users to figure out which cuts down on training time in the office. They also have a phenomenal support team to help with any issues.

Pros

Cons

There are some system restrictions that could make the system a tiny bit more effective such as being able to run reports by user rather than production.

Craig from Hutchison's Insurance Agency LLC

Eclipse in Michigan

Versus prior management system, we have become more efficient, fewer steps with documentation procedures. In addition the support staff has been very helpful, even for a quick question via email or a phone call.

Pros

Ease of use. The ability to both email and text from the client file. The ability for customer follow up to have input in chronological order by user vs creating a new follow up. Interface with both company website and to comparison rater. Accounting is not Quick Book, yet the ability to make corrections if an error exists.

Cons

Commercial policy input. Inability to be logged in at more than one workstation at a time. Timing out of real time transaction stamp for the customer file activity.

Brad from CENTRAL STATES AGENCY

Eclipse has everything needed, and some extra benefits as well.

At this point, we use Eclipse for everything. The feature that I personally like the best is the ability to drill down in reports to get the information that I need to cross-market to existing policies.

Pros

Eclipse is a very intuitive platform to use. From creating new accounts (prospects or customers) to scheduling follow up contacts with my customers, and everything in between. It flows well, and makes my life easier in so many ways.

Cons

I do wish I could get to the customer file from the follow-up section on the main screen.

Steve from Judd Insurance Agency

NASA Eclipse

This Agency Management system is great for a smaller insurance agency. It is less expensive than the bigger competitor's products. Also, you don't have to log a phone call, and wait for a return phone call (not knowing when you'll get one). They answer the phone and work with you in real-time.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. If there is ever a capability that we would like, they take that under consideration, when they are doing a software update.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I don't totally like.

Susan from Abbe Insurance Agency

Eclipse

Pros

Our agency uses Eclipse Management System through NASA. Customer Service is outstanding- whenever I call in with a question, they are very helpful and polite. The system is very user friendly! It is a must have with our agency!

Cons

I have used this software for 5 years and don't really have anything I don't like. If I don't know how to do something (like run a report) I call customer service and they will login and do it for me.

Kim from IA

Eclipse Management system review

Love it! best move. THe transition was easy and did not take much time at all.

Pros

Cons

Reports could be a little more easier to use and more user friendly being able to create own report without support

Reasons for Choosing Eclipse

Ease of use

Eclipse is the best!

I have realized that our office is able to document and keep track of things in a great way and it makes organizing our insurance office much easier.

Pros

The best thing about Eclipse software from NASA is that there are so many functions available for all types of documenting, reporting, etc.

Cons

As with any program software there are some hiccups but the customer support is always available for help with minimal to no wait time at all.

Jennifer from Great Lakes Independent Insurance Agency

Great customer service

Pros

The amount of options when documenting customers changes and questions is great. It is easy to use and if there is a problem or questions NASA is very willing to walk you through and train you on anything your having problems with.

Cons

So far I don't think there is anything I have come across that I dislike with some of the more recent updates that have been done.

Catherne from Midstate Insurance Services

Nasa Eclipse Management System

It has been very a very positive experience and looking back we should of purchased the system years before as it has been a time saver and an asset to our agency.

Pros

The ease of using the system. All transactions are time stamped. The customer support is Awesome, like no other. The ease of creating reports.

Cons

This was our first time using a management system so I had to learn something new.

Elizabeth from Whitehouse & Pulliam Insurance

Overall Eclipse is a great tool to utilize in our daily operations. Pulling reports isn't easy but support will walk you through everything and setup training with you.

Pros

I appreciate many aspects of the software. I like the reminders and the tasks.

Cons

The reports are a pain to generate. We have several that we have saved thanks to the support team but anything new needs support to build.

Lori from First Nebraska Bank Insurance Group

Eclipse is the best!

I really like using download capability. It saves so much time from having to input policies and the individual information

Pros

The availability to get customer service help. You call in and the help is there to resolve your issues. They are very understanding.

Cons

The help section on the system is hard to find what you are looking for.

RAND from Lieser Insurance Agency

Easy to use with Quality service

Eclipse is user friendly and the customer support is outstanding. They are easy to work with and the staff are experts with trouble shooting. I would recommend to others.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate through and user friendly. One can teach themselves or they offer classes.

Cons

I really have not experienced any negatives with the software.

Excellant

The customer service is awesome, they walk you through any issues you have and they are very good at explaining their software and if you call NASA they will show you short cuts you can use in eclipse. For example: last week I called for some help and she showed me how to create a attachment fold in my C drive. Now I will never forget to attach because it will stay in my folder if I haven't attached yet.

Pros

Once you get use to Eclipse if starts to become a lot easier and you realize how useful and helpful it can be if you learn all about it and use it correctly.

Cons

so far, after 7 months of using it I do not have any cons about the software.

Alison from MG Insurance

Saves a lot of time when looking up information on our customers.

Pros

The program is user friendly. It has great information easily available thru the reports

Cons

Have no complaints. I have trained new employee's on this program and have experienced no difficulties.

Beau from Lakeville Insurance Agency, Inc.

Simple & Effective

Really pleased with the overall product and even moreso with the support staff... all of whom have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Pros

Smooth & simple navigation, user-friendly and wll thought out.

Cons

A bit clunky when an policy needs to be manually entered.

Lynn from Babbitt Insurance

Great program for you agency

Pros

It is easy to use and efficient. I am able to put all the information I need to document easily into the system. I am able to create follow ups and manage my clients

Cons

There is not anything I do not like at this time

Elissa from Simone Insurance Agency

Excellent Management System

We couldn't be happier!

Pros

We recently switched to NASA from a competitor management system and the customer service at NASA is second to none. I also love that you're connected with a live person when you call directly instead of a switchboard.

Sam from Evans Insurance Agency

Eclipse NASA

Pros

Ease of use. Things just work. There are limitations to the software, but for 99% of what we need, it does and does well.

Cons

I look forward to easier mobile integration. Transferring text messages, etc.

Cheri from First United Insurance Agncy

North American Software Review

Good

Pros

Ease of use and very competent friendly support staff.

Cons

The transition from our other software wasn't as smooth as expected, but that was many many years ago and I've heard it is greatly improved.

Dena from Abbe Insurance Agency

Eclipse provides me with what I need to manage my accounts.

Pros

Eclipse provides everything I need to do my job.

Cons

I am satisfied with Eclipse. I cannot find any specific areas that need improvement.

Deb from Three Rivers Insurance

Easy to Use

Updating client files

Pros

Easy to Use. Issues that we have are solved promptly.

Cons

Don't have any issues. We like everything about NASA

Tina from Bean Insurance Agency

Great Company and Product!!!

Our office really likes Eclipse and would recommend it to other agencies.

Pros

Cons

There's not a lot to say negative about this program.

Darci from PrinsInsurance, Inc

Much easier that what we had!

Pros

The ease of use! So easy to use and the customer service is so helpful and always available!

Karla from Town & Country Insurance Agency

Embrace the change you will like the product.

The staff seems to like the product better. Easy to use. It is like anything you need to get used to a new product and embrace change.

Pros

Eclipse is very easy to use. The switch from another vendor was good. It did have some issues but we were expecting that.

Cons

I am needing a report that it does not have but have put in a request.

Michelle from Former employee

Support staff and Programmers

Wonderful company, with wonderful people. Very knowledgable. Support and development work together to confom to agencies ideas.