• Pros

• "The functionality of this software is great. Being able to connect all of our companies and quote them all at once is a huge time savor. "

• "This product has saved me HOURS of doing competitive quoting! It was the best decision our office has ever made."

• "It has a great potential and lots of options included that others charge extra for. "

• Cons

• "At times, the quote process fails but typically we have found that this isn't the software but at times the insurance company we are working with."

• "Sometimes it doesn't rate and you don't know why."

• "There is only one way to search for a company."

Browse EZlynx Reviews

Pramod from Pi Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

EzLynx is best companion for agency

Pros

EzLynx is best solution for any insurance agent who is growing. EzLynx helps agency to streamline his work, manage his customer data and generate more business by focusing more on marketing. It saves lot of agent's time and efforts. EzLynx offers seamless integration with many carriers and Agency Management Systems. Prompt Defaults are time-saver for those repeated questions for carriers. Exporting data from EzLynx to your AMS is as easy as simple click. In EzLynx, your customer data is stored securely and permanently unless you delete it explicitly. EzLynx is must have solution for any independent insurance agency which wants to grow soon and fast.

Cons

Currently carrier specific questions are scattered throughout all pages. They need to be streamlined more and should be placed at one place if possible.

Jed from J. Edward Norton Insurance Services

Decent large software for an agency

Pros

I would say that the reason for buying it would be the multirater, and if you buy the agency software its because of the multirater. 98% of the time the multirater works and it works great but the times it doesn't, it can be a pain figuring out what the error is from the carrier and how to fix it in the application. So as long as you don't encounter any issues this software is a dream but how many of you know anyone that never has software issues? Yeah none. So if you are savvy with software or have an IT team or network admin that you can use to troubleshoot with EZLynx than it is the software for you!

Cons

When the multirater failed due to an error (likely from my own making), however, not knowing how to fix it was annoying and then to have to call our MGA and then have them call EZLynx was a nightmare waiting in insurance purgatory for an answer! Otherwise its very easy to use and if you don't encounter issues the software is great! I would say the only other con is that its a little confusing when you have a client in the system to re-submit an app since you keep using the original quoting information and never re-submit a new application (except for re: to the quote--that is new) otherwise you just enter over previous information which is disconcerting because it doesn't appear you have previous application information.

Reasons for Choosing EZlynx

They have a multirater but we went with NowCerts because it was cheaper and they were quicker to respond with customer service and tech support complaints. However we solely use EZlynx for our multirater needs.

Steve from Priority Risk Management

Need integration with Infusionsoft and NowCerts

See above

Pros

The rater is easy to use. I like the rater.

Cons

The software does not integrate with my crm or agency management system, therefore I have to do double entry. I cannot import a lead from a form. You do have email campaigns to replace Infusionsoft but it is not as robust feature wise as infusionsoft. When you purchase all your addons like sales center etc, the program becomes way too costly for a 3 man shop. I've had the customer prefill for years and it has never worked. I cancelled it a while back. N ow I'm looking at switching to PL rater because they say their prefill works plus they have integration with mvrs to look up tickets and accident.

Robert from bob korvas agency

after the honeymoon

I was so hopeful and excited by the pitch and product potential. But just like romance, after the honeymoon you see what life with your partner is really like. You start looking elsewhere and think about a divorce because you can't take the excuses, the apathy, unreliability, extra time and effort that affects your productivity.

Pros

Cons

support is like talking to a parrot. Like almost every technology and software company, they say the same thing over and over on why the functions don't work. Specifically the standard 'excuse' clear the cache is like the cure all. Yeah right...Why should you have to clear the cache everyday??? the other software doesn't require it. In fact I've almost never needed to clear the cache. HERE"s the supports favorite quote: "This is an intermittent issue, please complete the steps to clear your cache. Log out of EZlynx, clear your cache, close the browser and re-try accessing the forms."

Kim from IAA

EZ LYnx review

makes your job simple to quote multiple products for your clients in a small amount if time

Pros

You are able to import all your client data in an easy click of a button and it runs quotes fast and simple

Cons

the support is not always timely when you need assistance on an error or updating data, you sometimes need to leave a message and wait for a call back

andrew from fry & bommentre

New update

New update where if if customer has not lived at current address for 3 years at least you MUST put a prior address. I called to see if there is a way around and was told no. I explained that none of my carriers require a prior address if insured lived at current for at least 1 year. I was told it didn't matter. I asked for a supervisor and was told they would call or email but i haven't heard anything.

Pros

They have rates for all of my carriers .

Cons

I do not like the new requirement that insured must have lived at current for at least 3 years or prior address MUST be listed. You cannot work around this even though None of my carriers require it.

Linda from Insurance Agency

Genius!

I would give this five stars, it will save you a ton of time if you represent a large number of companies.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes the carrier questions seem a little redundant, but I am not sure that is the fault of the software.

A decent product for independent personal lines insurance brokers

EzLynx was simple and easy to learn and use but we pivoted away from it as we increased the complexity of our products.

Pros

Other management systems are more complex but simple and straightforward is an advantage for personal lines

Cons

EzLynx didn't seam to be a good solution for commercial accounts and other complex insurance products.

Not Perfect - But Definitely A Time Saver!

Pros

As an independent agent, we represent about 20 different companies. EZLynx serves its purpose as a rater that allows us to get pricing for those companies with ease. I am generally able to get some pricing with all of my companies in about 3 minutes time.

Cons

EZLynx allows customization of how you want to quote/information that is prefilled/etc. - but there are limitations. There are still instances of us having to enter information for every quote in which if there was a way for it to be prefilled that it would save a lot of time.

Using EZLynx

Pros

The rater functionality is good with the Carriers that are available. There are also quite a few video tutorials available.

Cons

I find the reporting section underwhelming and lacking proper definitions or assistance. Billing is confusing and not specific enough as to what you are paying for in larger organizations. Also the support is very slow. Responses can take days or longer.

Sagar from Pi tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Best all-in-one solution and rating sytem for agency

When I first started working for Insurance Agency, I used to fill up the customer data on every carrier website we represented manually and it used to take hours just to complete one quote for only handful carriers. Then came along EzLynx like a bliss. It was like a magic that time (in 2005) for us. What used to take 3-4 hours, we could do within just half an hour or less. Earlier EzLynx had its fair share of problems but their wonderful customer support always helped out us on every way. EzLynx also worked hard on improving system over years to perfect system, what it is as of today. My journey with EzLynx have been wonderful experience. It is must have system for all insurance agencies.

Pros

Easy to use, navigate quote rating system. Supports most carriers and best integration with them. Good intergration with HawkSoft and other agency management systems.

Cons

Must support more Line of Business quoting in Texas, like Dwelling Fire.

Rebecca from Oakwood Insurance Agency

Good rater - not many problems

I prefer this rater to many others. Its better to call tech support with EZLynx than sending in a ticket through their automated reporting. This is a great tool that we are able to use to highly improve efficiency.

Pros

This rater makes my job a lot easier. I am able to put most rating information in the rater once and get quotes back from many companies. There are rarely any issues. We are able to set both agency and personal preferences and create templates to make the work faster.

Cons

Tech support tickets are not as fast as Id like to see. Id also like to be able to rate other lines of mono-line business such as rental dwellings or snowmobiles. I would like to not have their marketing for their database system in my face all the time when I log in. I would like an opt-out option.

Mary from Modern Agency Insurance Group

I love EzLynx

Pros

EzLynx uploads my policies within 24 hours of issuance, keeps track of my book of business daily and I am able to get updated reports on renewals and cancellations very quickly. I can upload any accord form that is needed for an app into 1 document so that I can save the app within 1 document rather than filling out several accord forms into separate docs. I love that I can fill out the forms within there system so I don't have to do it all by hand, so that saves a lot of time for me.

Cons

I do have carriers that don't upload directly into EzLynx yet so I have to manually insert policies myself in order to get a correct premium count for my annualized premium. They do have a lot of carriers that auto update, but I wish that they had every carrier in the insurance industry available.

Jim from Jim Steed Agency - Options Insurance

Unable to Retrieve Basic Reporting/Metrics Info

Competitive Rater = 100% satisfaction. AMS = 25% satisfaction.

Pros

Up-front d/base for downloading/bridging into carrier systems...after that it's basically worthless from my experience.

Cons

Virtually non-existent customer support with reporting problems; no one is empowered to do anything. Constant, repetitive reporting error messages. Unable to obtain the most basic metric data regarding my book of business despite purchasing the AMS reporting features. Numerous reported issues with inability to obtain metrics for MY DATA (housed in EZLynx) that I'm paying for that just die on the vine with no resolution after an initial interchange with customer support. No resolution.

Great features and online functionality.

Pros

The mobile versions are great. I love the texting ability and all the text messages sync with the insureds file. The documents are amazing, you can even upload your own custom fillible PDF documents and EZLynx will prefill information such as client name, address, phone number, and many other sections.

Cons

The software is great but there are many needed features that have been suggested and the company has yet to implement them. The e-signature document setup will sometimes glitch and you will have to exit the process and start over.

Emily from Allstate

Great software!

I like Ezlynx. We just started to use this software, but I am really impressed! It is easy to use and very useful. It has a lot of features and saves a lot of my time! Not only I can input customer info and rate, I can upload files, I can create accord forms and send it via Email. It is all hosted in the cloud, so I can access Ezlynx anywhere and anytime. I especially love their customer service/tech support! They are very nice and helpful and respond really quick! Last time I called them, they solved my problem in 3 min! Overall, I love Ezlynx, and I would recommend this to anyone.

Pros

It is all hosted in cloud so I can access anywhere and anytime. It is very easy to use and very useful.

Cons

Nothing really.

Kelli from Trenchant

Pros

I love that when you have leads that come in from a lead generator the information is automatically in EZlynx. We tried another comparative rater because they were priced lower but we switched back to EZlynx because it works much better.

Cons

I am very happy with the software and we have used it for 15 years

A step in the right direction but not completely there.

Pros

EZ Lynx has increased the productivity in our office significantly. The time it takes to quote a client is much better then our previous software. We also enjoy using the different tracking features to see how sales reps are doing and in calculating up their commission amounts each month. We also use the notes feature quite a bit to keep track of clients and where the last agent left off.

Cons

EZ Lynx charged us a big conversion fee when we switched over. They also could improve features on a more timely manner. We've been asking for some improvements for years and every time they tell us it's a good idea but we never get a follow through.

Ryan from Williamson Insurance Services

Easiest software to use to rate multiple companies at once.

Huge time saver!

Steve from Judd Insurance Agency

EZ Lynx

This saves us a ton of time. We no longer need to go into each company's website to do quotes. We go to this website, and it is a one-stop shop to compare pricing initially.

Pros

This software makes comparative rating a breeze for insurance quoting purposes.

Cons

This product handles everything that we need it to.

Good product but could be improved

Pros

It's a good organizational tool. It also is the quickest way to submit quote requests to multiple carriers.

Cons

I wish that dwelling fire policies were easier to quote. I also wish that ezlynx could tell you when a policy was ineligible with a carrier.

Corey from Conestoga Insurance Partners, LLC

Easiest multi rating system I have used

Makes getting multiply quotes at the same time way more easy!!

Pros

Straight forward and user friendly. They have put more thought into this than a lot of the major carriers have. It is simple and leads from one page to the next.

Henry from I Know We Insurance

very easy to use and very helpful when extracting monthly reports

keeping track of progress

Pros

stores information very good. reports are very helpful. email campaigns helps us grow

Cons

glitches in the system sometimes ..rarely

Mercy from Allstate Agency

Fast and easy way to quote multiple carriers

Pros

EzLynx makes it easy to quote multiple carriers at once. Simply input customer into system once and done. Upon renewal if you want to requote simply update any new information and run again.

Cons

Some carriers are not compatible so you have to quote them outside the platform.

Gabriel from Commonwealth Casualty Company

Great but comes with a cost

EZLynx is a great rater for agencies that focus on more preferred lines of business if the agency writes more non-standard or standard the cost does not seem to weigh the benefit

Pros

I love that there are many carriers that are available on the rater It's great that you can quote multiple products by just completing one quote The management system is very detailed and can help an agency manage their overall book of business very well Return rates are very accurate and really are only incorrect if the company does not return information correctly or purposely manipulates the rate

Cons

The rater is difficult to learn for new users but they have plenty of tutorials that help along the way The company does not shy away from the fact that they are one of the most expensive raters on the market

Travi from Insurance

EZ Lynx

Pros

-Ability to add and quote multiple carriers -Ability to have multiple users in the office -Pretty simple to use

Cons

-Sometimes difficult to use because questions are not all specific to carriers -Rates are not always correct -A tad bit slow

Noah from Novotny and Associates

For the Record

This product has made it easy to document Client data and actions in a way that can be easily called upon.

Pros

Compared to products I have used for similar purposes, this has a much smoother upload process.

Cons

Some other competitors products have fantastic bookkeeping software built-in.

Neal from Providence

New user

Excellent

Pros

Used the management system along with the web site. The web site development team is fantastic!

Cons

Management system somewhat complicated, alot of videos to watch but easy to learn

Cheri from Rancho Del Sur Insurance

EZlynx

I think it is a good program but could be improved by only requiring info that is needed for quotes.

Pros

I like that you can use this software as a management system AND use it for quoting within the system, as well.

Cons

I think that the biggest con is that the amount of information that you need to enter seems excessive. It is time consuming to get quotes because you keep having to go back and enter in more info.

BRENDA from Southern States Insurance Inc

EZ Lynx

Overall good - would like to see options to put in more repetitive carrier information so as to not waste time repeating stuff every time I do a quote. Makes me not want to use the software because it feel like it takes longer to use it

Pros

Gives you the opportunity to put almost everything you need to get any type of auto/home quotes you need to market

Cons

No user friendly when submitting the information to carriers. Not enough ways to add in information that you seem to have to input everytime you submit to carriers

Rhonda from Frost & Conn, Inc.

Not as good as it once was

Not bad, but the program could use a few short cuts.

Pros

Prefills driver and vehicle information, it is easy to use once you learn all the fields that must be completed.

Cons

The cost, the amount of additional information you have to enter based on each company. I think a lot of the fields could be eliminated.

Donna from Gifts and More Derby

Great Product easy to use

Pros

This is a great rating system. The correct questions are asked upfront, so you don't have a lot of questions for each company when you get to the end.

Cons

No cons that I can remember from past use.

Rating system has kinks.

Pros

Information is easy to input and the software gives you prompts if you overlook something.

Cons

The rating is not always accurate and the discounts do not always come up.

Elaine from United Commercial Insurance

EZLynx Review

Pros

I like that it allows you to attach files in the comments section as well as in the emails.

Cons

There is only one way to search for a company.

July 2016

Michelle from TKO Insurance Agency

July 2016

Transformed my agency

EZLynx is so easy to use. The UI is intuitive, the training is excellent and I actually love their tech-support. The features are robust and allow us to run our agency from a single platform.

Jimmy from TWFG

Very nice rater

Been using ezlynx for 5 years and it has been a game changer. Some raters only give you access to auto but ezlynx lets you do both.

Pros

Very intuitive.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't rate and you don't know why.

Adam from Real Estate

Good Tool

EzLynx is a necessary evil for me right now. I need to use it for my P/C group that I am a part of. It gets the job done but makes it difficult to choose other AMS providers. It doesn't play well with others. No extra integrations without paying for add on packages. Would love to see them open it up to other AMS providers.

Pros

I like the compatibility this software has with multiple insurance companies and being able to rate policies fairly quickly.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't allow full integration with other AMS systems.

Jason from Integrity First Insurance

Reporting nightmare

Pros

It works well for our service department.

Cons

Obtaining accurate reports is very difficult. They are often broken and will timeout during download. Trying to build a new report is even worse. The customer support for reporting is non-existent. As the marketing person for this agency, I need accurate reports that are easy to create. The data loss is literally stopping my job until our reporting issues are fixed.

Fred from Cote Agency

Worst customer service in the industry

I would highly recommend to try anyone but EZ lynx. Even if they are a little cheaper you will pull your hair out with their greatly sub standard service.....

Pros

the software is so so. The service is horrible, beware!

Cons

The customer service is by far the worst I have ever encountered. They do not return calls, You can't get a live person. I have been trying to resolve a simple issue for over 2 months.

Darrell from D. Garcia Insurance Agency, LLC

EZLynx review

They system goes down a lot. They will tell you that they are doing update. Here's a solution do the updates when the agents close their office or on the weekends.

Pros

You have all the carriers on one site to do quotes.

Cons

The system is always down. Their excuse is that they are doing maintenance work on system.

Travis from Douglas and Lanier Agency, Inc.

EZlynx has its pros and cons, but I find it very useful for newer agents.

Saves time from inputting personal info into each carrier's system.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you input all of the client's information which is then seeded to each carrier.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that sometimes the info you input doesn't translate well to the carrier site and therefore the rates are only accurate when you review from the carrier's website and finish the quote.

Nathaniel from Molter & Associates Inc.

Shady sales tatics

Probably one of the worst experiences Ive dealt with. I was tricked into signing up based on the product they showed me. I later found out that I did not have the products that they showed in the demo. They are expensive add ons.

Pros

Has a lot of potential to be a good system.

Cons

Sales team is extremely shady. They dont know the product well. They dont explain what are addons and what are included. Be very careful. Also, they are not organized and its a huge mess when they start your setup.

October 2014

Morgan from Morgan Hege insurance Agency

October 2014

2.0 is revolutionary

We started with Ezlynx specifically for its realtime rater. When we needed a crm it was natural to just extend into ezlynx crm. Earlier this year they upgraded to version 2.0 of the crm. It is all hosted in the cloud, and it is very easy to use and has many powerful features. (and no, I don't work for ezlynx)

Michael from MI

This is the worst operating system I have EVER used.

Cons

Nothing about ezlynx is simple. Our process has only been slowed down by using this system and good luck getting and real help from their team. It can't even get the protection class right more than half the time. Sending out an application? Maybe you'll finish it by tomorrow...

November 2015

Oleg from NW Family Insurance Agency

November 2015

Awesome Software

This product has saved me lots of time! The rates come in very close and some are dead on. And if I have any questions, they are always quick to respond. I would recommend EZLynx to anyone!

Adam from Capitol Insurance & Risk Management Group

Never worked properly

Pros

I love the concept of this product. The idea of receiving multiple quotes but only having to input information once is very appealing.

Cons

It never worked properly. I have used similar software in the past, and was never able to get this software to function correctly.