Indio Software Reviews

Indio Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Easy to use and integrates with Epic. It helps us review the current way we are doing things to make it an easier more efficient process."
  • icon"I love the ability to send an application to a client that is tailored to their organization. It is great to be able to make certain questions required."
  • icon"It was helpful and saved us time an money with sending applications and forms by mail."
  • icon"At first it was confusing to navigate the site."
  • icon"There was not a lot of training when it was first implemented. Therefore, the first two months was just trail and error."
  • icon"I wished the software was compatible with internet explorer & Microsoft edge. Some of my clients do not know what browser they are using & this gets confusing for them."

All Indio Reviews

Nik

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

May 2022

ACORD GAME CHANGER

Jesse

Very helpful tool

As a new user I love that its helped us be more effective in collecting electronic signatures

Pros

I liked that it makes getting e-signatures on documents very easy

Cons

It can take a couple of times to get used to using it and where to locate certain templates

Wendy

High hopes for this software and our agency

The Indio product should definitely help us to be more sufficient and consistent on our New Business and Renewal process. I have only been testing Indio for about 2 months and we are getting ready to go "live" with the rest of the agency in the next couple of week. I think once we get through this first year, it will greatly help our agency grow and be able to handle the additional volume.

Pros

We loved all of the applications they already had in the repository, the automatic follow ups to the client for information, almost fully customizable for our agencies needs. Indio is very open to suggestions on things to add/improve.

Cons

The mapping between the applications, some things are not clear cut matches for the same question, just worded differently on the different applications. We are working with Indio to resolve some of these issues.

Reasons for switching to Indio

The cost of outsourcing having new applications added into the system. In insurance the applications seem to change every 6 months, new companies are brought in. We don't have the time to enter all of the applications needed.

Beverly

Using Indio for over a year now and I feel it is a very useful tool for most applications

My overall experience has been good. I wish when you add a user not included on the AMS 360 side it would stay in the system . But once someone syncs it removes them. But I feel this is the best product on the market and it will get better if they listen to the users.

Pros

I like that it can be pre filled and used the year after year. Most of the applications are already in their library which makes it useful.

Cons

I wish we could upload pdf or word documents that are not in the library immediately in lieu of having to wait for customer service to upload them. I do not like the excel format documents at all. The documents should be user friendly and shared between the insured and agent easier on the document side to update driver schedule, SOVs, etc. Also the accord forms should be user friendly and provide guidance as you fill them out.

Lisa

Indio your one stop shop!

Indio takes care of my clients needs. If I need a quick signature to sending documents, Indio is your one stop shop.

Pros

Indio is the way of the Future. The Software is easy to use, very compatible, and a way of the Future. I Love how Indio keeps you updated on status of work. You get reminder emails of whats going on.

Cons

I really haven't found any Cons at this time.

Reasons for switching to Indio

We made the switch in our office because of the overall experience.

Ross

Intuitive and Easy Interface to Increase Productivity and Reduce E&O Exposures

Pros

Intuitive functionality and easy to use customer and agent interface. Pleasant look and feel. Automation!!! Saving time and money as well as reducing our risk as an insurance agency for Errors and Omissions claims from incomplete or incorrect applications.

Cons

I haven't quite had enough experience but I am very pleased.

Reasons for switching to Indio

I LOVE the signature function on Indio. The biggest hurdle is that all signatories would need to have a client "shell" created. It would be nice to add one off emails and names.

Eli

Efficient

Excellent

Pros

I use Indio for prospecting and it makes the information gathering process so much quicker than it used to be. I’m no longer dealing with clunky PDFs as attachments.

Cons

Something new I have to learn, getting the team to learn it without asking me how to do it.

Reasons for choosing Indio

It has everything I needed and I didn’t feel the need to continue to shop for products

Paula

Ease of use for Personal Lines

It has been a pretty seamless transfer from our prior product to Indio. I look forward to be able to use Indo for more than E Signature in the future.

Pros

E Signature makes the presentation more professional in the delivery than other products we'e used.

Cons

Clients have said it is heard for them to log in, in comparison to other products.

Reasons for switching to Indio

The firm felt that Indio had more to offer us than DocUsign.

Nik

ACORD GAME CHANGER

Indio has a support and onboarding team that is excellent. They are always available and willing to help in any way needed. Their onboarding process is great and they will walk you through each step to make sure you are properly setup.

Pros

Indio makes filling out Acord forms easy and they will take less time. They also have a database of thousands of carrier supplemental forms that are digitized for seamless agent and customer experience.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is the price. It's pricey but convenient. Make sure before purchasing that it is something you will use often enough to see an ROI.

Superb long game idea!

Pros

Ability to drag and drop spreadsheets of data is a time saver. Agency manager software import will propel the use and need for this Indio! Company specific apps and supplements are an ever increasing time requirement. This software, with initial time invested, will have long term benefits and resource savings. E & O will be better protected with client involvement and signoffs.

Cons

Couple bugs to be worked out, but the support staff is very interested and willing to hear us out.

Tyler

Great Product and Still Evolving

Pros

The ease of use of the platform and as well as the friendly UI. Since this product is still fairly new there are constant updates and enhancements to existing features.

Cons

Some of the workbook features are still pretty green so it's not fully up to speed with what our agency needs. However, it seems that Indio will be up to par with what we need within the next few months or so.

Amy

So useful!

This program has streamlined my renewal process and allows my clients the freedom of completing applications from anywhere! It is a crucial component in managing my clients.

Pros

It is easy for our clients to use. All of my clients are able to log in and work on applications or schedules with ease. I also like how we receive updates when clients are working in their accounts. It is also easy for the client to review prior years applications and use to help them complete the new application. I also like how I'm able to hide portions of applications that aren't applicable. I am looking forward to the easy renewal process Indio has, where the client uses the review mode to complete their renewal applications.

Cons

I would like to be able to make a table schedule in an application required for answering. I've also notices that the exporting of schedules, such as drivers, for AMS360, doesn't export into the proper template for import into AMS360.

Carrie

Great Customer Contact Tool!

Pros

Indio makes client correspondence so easy! I am able to get documents signed within minutes. In a fast paced office, this is invaluable. It also provides a “paper trail” of when I sent the document and how many times the client has touched it.

Cons

One thing that I would like to see is a stronger assurance that I indeed turned the client's ability to see what I am updating, as this is a live platform.

Karol

Ease of use

Pros

Indio is very easy for my insured's to use. Especially on renewals. They just update and return. No entire applications to complete. Also the E-signature portion is a lifesaver. Had an insured sign while they were on the road to another appointment.

Cons

Getting started with Indio was a bit confusing, but once we got used to it got easier to use.

Laura

Insurance Game Changer

Overall experience has been phenomenal and more and more of our clients can't wait to sign up!

Pros

Very easy to use! Tons of Acords, Supplementals, and Questionnaires all digitized for easy read-through. Indio makes it super easy for clients to fill out these forms and for agents to navigate the forms. In our current digital age, it makes the process so simple to email to clients and team members while keeping everything documented.

Cons

Integration with AMS360 would be REALLY nice, as this is the system our Affiliates work in.

Steve

Indio is solid!

Glad we are using it.

Pros

Like the ease of it, being able to do it all paperless and works well for clients too.

Cons

Will say sometimes the way they break down the applications into sections doesn't always follow exactly with the actual PDF application, so it can be occasionally confusing if looking at the app and matching it exactly. Not that any questions are withheld, but that it can on occasion be confusing since the questions don't always go exactly like the paper application does.

Nirmala

Awesome Software

Pros

I love the ease of use for the customer, it is vert straight forward and fool proof.

Cons

I think the access code confuses the customer.

Reasons for switching to Indio

Easier and more user friendly product.

Sissy