• Pros

• "I love the ease of use for the customer, it is vert straight forward and fool proof."

• "Like the ease of it, being able to do it all paperless and works well for clients too."

• "I love how easy it is for clients to use! (Even people who arent tech savvy.) The hyperlink makes sending apps a breeze. "

• Cons

• "The turn around time for adding in the applications is a little slower than I hoped for, but I understand it takes time. "

• "Getting started with Indio was a bit confusing, but once we got used to it got easier to use. "

• "The only complaint I had has been fixed. There used to not be an option to email the app to the client directly from Indio, but that feature has been added. "

Browse Indio Reviews

Mary from Sterling Thompson Company

Change is hard but worth it.

It has been a very easy transition for me. I love the ability to complete apps on line and save information. The only obstacle has been educating my clients. Change is hard.

Pros

Complete apps, especially at renewal, is so much faster and easier. It reduces redundancy and the amount of time my clients have to spend filling out the same information.

Cons

Honestly, it's just learning a new software and educating my clients on how to use it. Once everyone is familiar, I think all involved with the insurance process will appreciate it.

Wendy from Transportation Insurance Advisors LLC

High hopes for this software and our agency

The Indio product should definitely help us to be more sufficient and consistent on our New Business and Renewal process. I have only been testing Indio for about 2 months and we are getting ready to go "live" with the rest of the agency in the next couple of week. I think once we get through this first year, it will greatly help our agency grow and be able to handle the additional volume.

Pros

We loved all of the applications they already had in the repository, the automatic follow ups to the client for information, almost fully customizable for our agencies needs. Indio is very open to suggestions on things to add/improve.

Cons

The mapping between the applications, some things are not clear cut matches for the same question, just worded differently on the different applications. We are working with Indio to resolve some of these issues.

Beverly from Ironwood Insurance Services

Using Indio for over a year now and I feel it is a very useful tool for most applications

My overall experience has been good. I wish when you add a user not included on the AMS 360 side it would stay in the system . But once someone syncs it removes them. But I feel this is the best product on the market and it will get better if they listen to the users.

Pros

I like that it can be pre filled and used the year after year. Most of the applications are already in their library which makes it useful.

Cons

I wish we could upload pdf or word documents that are not in the library immediately in lieu of having to wait for customer service to upload them. I do not like the excel format documents at all. The documents should be user friendly and shared between the insured and agent easier on the document side to update driver schedule, SOVs, etc. Also the accord forms should be user friendly and provide guidance as you fill them out.

Lisa from Dixie Leavitt Agency

Indio your one stop shop!

Indio takes care of my clients needs. If I need a quick signature to sending documents, Indio is your one stop shop.

Pros

Indio is the way of the Future. The Software is easy to use, very compatible, and a way of the Future. I Love how Indio keeps you updated on status of work. You get reminder emails of whats going on.

Cons

I really haven't found any Cons at this time.

Ross from CUI Agency

Intuitive and Easy Interface to Increase Productivity and Reduce E&O Exposures

Pros

Intuitive functionality and easy to use customer and agent interface. Pleasant look and feel. Automation!!! Saving time and money as well as reducing our risk as an insurance agency for Errors and Omissions claims from incomplete or incorrect applications.

Cons

I haven't quite had enough experience but I am very pleased.

Eli from Gillespie Insurance Services

Efficient

Excellent

Pros

I use Indio for prospecting and it makes the information gathering process so much quicker than it used to be. I’m no longer dealing with clunky PDFs as attachments.

Cons

Something new I have to learn, getting the team to learn it without asking me how to do it.

Reasons for Choosing Indio

It has everything I needed and I didn’t feel the need to continue to shop for products

Paula from Mason & Mason Insurance

Ease of use for Personal Lines

It has been a pretty seamless transfer from our prior product to Indio. I look forward to be able to use Indo for more than E Signature in the future.

Pros

E Signature makes the presentation more professional in the delivery than other products we'e used.

Cons

Clients have said it is heard for them to log in, in comparison to other products.

Angela from Kapnick Insurance Group

Indio Technologies is great!

The technical support team has been awesome! Usually when we request for something their turn around time is amazing and they upgrade frequently with great changes.

Pros

Its a great way for our clients to fill out and sign documents to get back to us. Form fillable and easy to use for the Client.

Cons

It would be great if the system automatically locked the old documents if not filled out when renewing a submission so we don't have to do that manually for each one. This would help so the client doesn't get confused when they log in and see last years to fill out and this years.

Karol from Kapnick Insurance Group

Ease of use

Pros

Indio is very easy for my insured's to use. Especially on renewals. They just update and return. No entire applications to complete. Also the E-signature portion is a lifesaver. Had an insured sign while they were on the road to another appointment.

Jesse from Bender Insurance Solutions

Very helpful tool

As a new user I love that its helped us be more effective in collecting electronic signatures

Pros

I liked that it makes getting e-signatures on documents very easy

Cons

It can take a couple of times to get used to using it and where to locate certain templates

Amy from LP Insurance Services

So useful!

This program has streamlined my renewal process and allows my clients the freedom of completing applications from anywhere! It is a crucial component in managing my clients.

Pros

It is easy for our clients to use. All of my clients are able to log in and work on applications or schedules with ease. I also like how we receive updates when clients are working in their accounts. It is also easy for the client to review prior years applications and use to help them complete the new application. I also like how I'm able to hide portions of applications that aren't applicable. I am looking forward to the easy renewal process Indio has, where the client uses the review mode to complete their renewal applications.

Cons

I would like to be able to make a table schedule in an application required for answering. I've also notices that the exporting of schedules, such as drivers, for AMS360, doesn't export into the proper template for import into AMS360.

Carrie from Ansay & Associates

Great Customer Contact Tool!

Pros

Indio makes client correspondence so easy! I am able to get documents signed within minutes. In a fast paced office, this is invaluable. It also provides a “paper trail” of when I sent the document and how many times the client has touched it.

Cons

One thing that I would like to see is a stronger assurance that I indeed turned the client's ability to see what I am updating, as this is a live platform.

Laura from OLI Insurance Services

Insurance Game Changer

Overall experience has been phenomenal and more and more of our clients can't wait to sign up!

Pros

Very easy to use! Tons of Acords, Supplementals, and Questionnaires all digitized for easy read-through. Indio makes it super easy for clients to fill out these forms and for agents to navigate the forms. In our current digital age, it makes the process so simple to email to clients and team members while keeping everything documented.

Cons

Integration with AMS360 would be REALLY nice, as this is the system our Affiliates work in.

Nirmala from Sihle Insurance Group

Awesome Software

Pros

Cons

I think the access code confuses the customer.

Sissy from The Plexus Groupe

Best tool ever for completing and storing applications.

all answered above in my review.

Pros

The ease of use for our clients has made a significant impact on the percentage of returned and completed applications. Easy to use for both the agents and the clients. Allows them to upload documents to make a more complete submission process. And it great for maintaining everything in a paperless environment. Now that we've used it, I wouldn't be without it.

Cons

Not a thing! The product is great. Easy to use and is a great tool.

Steve from Gregory & Appel Insurance

Indio is solid!

Glad we are using it.

Pros

Cons

Will say sometimes the way they break down the applications into sections doesn't always follow exactly with the actual PDF application, so it can be occasionally confusing if looking at the app and matching it exactly. Not that any questions are withheld, but that it can on occasion be confusing since the questions don't always go exactly like the paper application does.

Taryn from Griswold & Griswold

Better than anything else I've seen

Generally I've had a very positive experience with Indio. We use it for our customers and have generally very few complaints, which is extremely positive.

Pros

Easy to use and set up for customers, application questions are generally laid out nicely, customer support responds quickly and puts in custom applications very quickly (1-3 days usually).

Cons

information doesn't always track over multiple applications so customers end up adding the same information two or three times. It would be nice if questions were connected based on the information, even if it's just names and addresses.

Julietta from Cottingham & Butler

Indio Technologies- Making Service Simple, User Friendly and Effective

Wonderful. I am very happy with how easy it is to send and receive updates on applications.

Pros

I love that clients have a portal designed only for themselves. I also love that information rolls over to the following term, keeping record of signed applications. It is user friendly for our clients, which in turns makes doing business simple and easy.

Cons

I more so wish our own company would take advantage more of the work book aspect of Indio. I think we could ingrain this company into our daily work but we haven't gotten there just yet.

I did not implement.

Jacquelyn from Capitol Insurance

Easy to Use Software

It has been a relatively good experience. The one problem I have is that if we send a Word document, they send it back and request it in PDF form. Most of the time we remember to send it as a PDF, but if we don't, it only takes a few seconds to save the Word document as a PDF. However, Indio spends more time to send it back to us than they would have spent just saving it as a PDF themselves. Perhaps there are some guidelines they are following on this, but it seems a bit odd and to me.

Pros

I like that it is secure and is relatively easy to use for our clients. It also saves us time with collecting signatures and answers to forms.

Cons

It is a bit confusing when our clients go to sign one of our documents. It is confusing and it can appear that they have completed the document before it was actually signed.

Paige from Sihle Insurance Group

Great product, but learning curve present...

It has been nice to have all applications in one place. The notifications when items are accessed and signed are also nice. I don't like the length of time it takes to update supplemental applications when they're not already digitized into the system. I submitted some almost a month ago and they're still not completed for me to be able to use. Also, the navigation throughout the system and between clients is not easy. While it does pull from our AMS, it doesn't put back into it. This capability is lacking, almost making twice the work for us. The training we received was bird's eye view, so it would be better to have a more comprehensive look at the system with screenshots for the capabilities we are planning to use in our day-to-day operations.

Pros

The availability of the supplemental applications being accessible is nice.

Cons

The waiting period to add supplemental applications is longer than stated. Also, the capabilities of updating information is not necessarily autonomous with what you would think to do.

Juanita from SullivanCurtisMonroe Insurance Services

Customer Feedback

I have found that Indio is very user friendly. I have received very positive feedback from my clients, with how easy it is to navigate the website.

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate, documents are easy to upload on to the platform for signature and our clients can complete applications on the platform.

Cons

The Statement of Values schedule could use some work. The data from Sagitta does not sync correctly to the schedule in Indio. The Workers Comp Schedule also doesn't sync correctly from Sagitta to Indio.

Ashley from Harden

Insurance No Brainer!

There is a benefit to having applications loaded into Indio for the purpose of forcing the client review information. If they dont answer a question, they simply cannot just move on. Cus back on time spent following up for information and ensures usage of the most up to date exposures.

Karla from Transportation Insurance Advisors

Amazing Sofware Created

One of my problems is when I was fillings a bunch of apps from our carriers and now with Indio, I just fill the basic app and any other app that I need is almost completed and this save me time.

Pros

This is an amazing software, they have many futures that I been doing in paper and now everything is in the computer, very simple to understand and save you a lot of time. I'm sooo happy that we are using the software, we send the information to our costumers and when we received the complete information from our insured, is easy to review any change that our insured made, and the apps are amazing.

Cons

I Like everything, I used most the apps and reminders and everything is amazing.

Travis from Griswold & Griswold Insurance Agency

Bringing insurance into the modern age

Pros

Indio makes gathering data for new and existing accounts fast and painless for all parties involved. My clients love being able to comment and ask questions on the app, and being able to sign and submit it to the agency without waiting on us to send something over for e-signature.

Keith from Ansay & Associates

Ansay

Use it daily to create presentations and schedules to clients. Updates constantly made to improve use,

Pros

Ease to create workbooks for clients to review and make their own changes. Simple to use, very customizable

Cons

Most of my clients do not have Chrome, runs slow on Explorer

Heidi from Heidi Kussurelis Agency

The service and support team has been outstanding. Always willing to help. Applications that need to be created in the system has been a quick process.

Pros

We are receiving renewal applications back faster. We are spending less time renewing surplus lines clients.

Cons

I would like to be able to electronically sign the agents name on applications without having to download the application and upload into document signing system

Christy from Coverra Insurance Services

Indio Feedback

The Support Team has been exceptional

Pros

Having a digital option to replace all of the paper passing, and of course, the one stop resource of all applications, signatures, communications (via link), etc.

Cons

Difficulty implementing pieces of the program, such as the workbook, based on the industry risk we work with and the way the program is designed for tracking/audit capture. (Date/timestamp)

Malinda from Starke Agency, Inc.

More Ease at Work

Renewal process is so much easier now, the CSR's don't have to wait on the producer's to get the renewal information back.

Pros

We use the system on our renewal reviews and it is wonderful and easy to use. We send the information to our insured's to fill out, change or add information for their renewal and our clients/insured's love it as well. They think the system is very easy to use, once you can get into it, is what they say.

Cons

Not all of the applications are in the system, but once you send it over to INDIO, they try to put the app in as quickly as possible for you. But that is the down side that I'm seeing, not all the apps or in the system. Need to find away to get the certificate holder list to pull over.

Heather from Ansay & Associates

Indio Transition

I am still learning the portal, but I have found the support staff to be helpful and willing to assist.

Pros

I like the ease of operation once you have what is needed uploaded into Indio.

Cons

I don't like that we have to export everything each time we need to use it and that there isn't an auto sync every couple of hours or even once a day.

Dan from Spectrum Insurance Group

Almost very good

Pros

E-sign is very easy. I never have issues when creating a new client. Like anything, the first few times are the hardest, but after that it is very handy.

Cons

searching clients that are already in the program. difficult to find or search, could be compatibility issues with internet explorer as well.

Evan from SilverStone Group

Indio Review

My experience with trying to get older folks to use this software has been difficult

Pros

Automatic Reminders and electronic signatures

Cons

the 5 digit code verification that was added. And the inability to assign a contact full access on one application, but limited access on another application in the same indio profile.

Helen from BRP Ryan Insurance

Simplified and Time Saving Workflows

We have been thrilled with the way in which Indio has modernized and streamlined our Commercial Renewal Process

Pros

The use of the custom forms that we were able to set-up as part of our on-boarding has streamlined our commercial renewal process and cut the amount of time Account Managers have to work on renewals in half.

Cons

There is still a lot of places for growth - like integrating payments, some functionality tweaks, etc. These seem slow in coming to fruition.

Reasons for Choosing Indio

We will be making a switch in management software to EPIC in 2020 and knowing that Indio and EPIC work well together was in part why we made the switch to Indio now.

Katie from CalNonprofits Insurance Services

Love Indio So Much!

Pros

I love the ability to send an application to a client that is tailored to their organization. It is great to be able to make certain questions required.

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of the one time password for clients. I understand the security benefit, but it does hinder the ease of use.

Erin from Lexington Insurance Agency

Indio Review

I enjoy using Indio. It's fast, simple, makes my work easier and provides the option for clients to return documents quicker.

Pros

User friendly especially with clients that aren't tech savvy.

Cons

There was not a lot of training when it was first implemented. Therefore, the first two months was just trail and error.

Kimberly from Harden

Thank you for making our job easier!

Great response time when we ask questions. Love this system! Thanks!

Pros

Hearing how much our clients love our more efficient way of collecting data!

Cons

Only the hiccups of waiting for apps to be entered. If we plan ahead, typically not an issue though and speed to enter has increased some.

Janice from DiNicola Insurance Services

Review for Indio Technologies

I enjoy Indio and will continue to use it for our everyday processing.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of the software.

Cons

Sometimes our clients are unable to open the link provided when completing the applications. Also it can take awhile for new applications to be digitized.

Kaiden from JPG Insurance/Delta Insurance Agency

Review of Indio

Pros

I like the ease of sending new applications to our clients, and how we receive progress notifications every step of the way. We have gotten some great response from our clients as well.

Cons

I don't currently have anything negative to say about the software.

Susan from Ansay & Associates, LLC

Indio Use

Overall experience so far has been good . We have had good client response

Pros

I like the fact that it is interactive with our agency and clients and that it is secure

Cons

I think that the schedules need a lot of clean-up work before you can send. I would like them more streamlined

Shirley from Commercial Insurance Associates LLC

Applications

Pros

The application entry is very easy to use. Just find the company app and start entering

Cons

Need more than one spread sheet. I find that if you want to add another spread sheet you have to take off the one you have and then add more

amanda from m3

insurance application review

Pros

i enjoy the ease of use and how it makes it easier for our customers. I appreciate the quick response on the chat feature and that if we need to escalate an application being added, we can.

Cons

At a renewal of applications, the information is filled in from last year. I wish there was a better way for the insured to see what they have updated from the prior year, rather than them having to pull up the old one and check with their eyes side by side. Would be nice if it changed color or something so they could easily see if they still needed to update revenue for example.

Nik from SPARTAN INSURANCE SOLUTIONS

ACORD GAME CHANGER

Indio has a support and onboarding team that is excellent. They are always available and willing to help in any way needed. Their onboarding process is great and they will walk you through each step to make sure you are properly setup.

Pros

Indio makes filling out Acord forms easy and they will take less time. They also have a database of thousands of carrier supplemental forms that are digitized for seamless agent and customer experience.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is the price. It's pricey but convenient. Make sure before purchasing that it is something you will use often enough to see an ROI.

Melissa from M3 Insurance

Indio Review

Pros

it's ease of use for our clients, we have had nothing but great results and comments from clients about this product.

Cons

Schedule Workbook does not have side-by-side, it just overwrites what was existing in last term.

Kacie from The Farmer Woods Group

Indio Initial Setup

We had our initial onboarding call last week with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and they were absolutely wonderful. They thoroughly explained things from both the agent and insured perspective, and I left the call feeling fully prepared to jump in and start utilizing the software with out clients immediately. So far, I have nothing but amazing things to say about Indio.

Pros

The user-friendliness and overall organization of this software is the best feature. Implementing Indio is going to save our team so much time on a day-to-day basis, and in our industry, time is priceless.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to report about the software at this time.

Matt from Watkins Insurance Group

easy and efficient

It has been very good. Its helping with getting applications filled out!

Pros

Easy to set up and it helps stream line the application process.

Cons

Nothing in particular. You need to spend a little time getting used to the system

Beth from Risk Strategies Company

Loving Indio

Pros

Indio is very easy to navigate. Our insured are enjoying the ease of completing their applications online in one simpe platform.

Cons

Waiting to get applications built but this area is getting faster

Andrew from CMR Risk & Insurance Services

Indio Review

Very happy with the initial product and the development over the couple of years I have been using.

Pros

Ease of use for clients and brokers. Helps bring an industry that is lacking on the technology side immensely into the 21st century.

Cons

The forms database is still not as comprehensive as I would prefer which will change over time. Still working through small glitches and site does seem to be down quite a bit.

Jen from HUB International

Indio Streamlining my Workflow

The Customer Service is great! The Applications are clean and precise and very presentable. Overall, this is a wonderful product to help us prepare for our Account Renewals.

Pros

In the Transportation Insurance Business, I have to complete MULTIPLE Applications for each of my Account Renewals. Usually a different Application for each Market that we approach. Indio helps to prefill much of the Account Information on each individual Application saving me time and energy.

Cons

I wish that the load time for each page was quicker. The system processes information slowly.

Kimberly from Arachas Group

Newbie In Love

Pros

This software makes our day to day tasks of sending applications and capturing information from our insured's so much easier and cuts down on the time we have to spend "chasing" clients to respond. Additionally it gives our insured ease of use to sign and return documents, which makes them more likely to do business with us.

Cons

I wish you could send everything as one. For instance I needed 3 documents signed and 1 application completed. I wish there was a way to send one thing to the insured that captured everything needed.

Krista from Cottingham & Butler

Information in EPIC

From what I have been able to do, it has been good. I am really looking forward to being able to use it more when all the apps are loaded.

Pros

The idea of this program is great, the ease of apps being able to share information will make a step in our process more efficient and effective. This will allow information to be more streamlined across the board.

Cons

It was a rough start due to the apps that we needed most were not loaded. I have yet to use the program fully due to not being able to send a completed request to my insured. I do wish there was more information that could be pulled into Indio from Epic. The initial manual entry to very time consuming and takes away from the concept of the program, especially since the information is already in EPIC or in a spreadsheet. If there is away to get this accomplished, it would make Indio so much more appealing. Maybe give the user the option of how much information they want to be pulled from EPIC.

Nicholas from Heffernan Insurance Brokers

Hope to use it more

Pros

-It's easy to access applications, and share them with the clients. Information get stored and shared between apps easily -If an app is missing from the site I appreciate that it can be added in 2 weeks. -The spreadsheets seem like a great feature, I need to learn more about how to upload the data to applied Epic. I know this feature exists and I predict that would be very useful. -Comment section on apps is good -Daily notification of client activity

Cons

-I've noticed a few questions that appear in Indio different than how they appear on the application. In my opinion this should never happen. Indio should always match the app even if the app is confusing; we could use the comment section to help explain.