Jenesis Software Reviews

Jenesis Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Such a huge improvement from our basic system we were using before, it finally feels like we can trust the information that's in our customers electronic file."
  • icon"The integration their software uses to interface with our providers is a HUGE help."
  • icon"Easy to use, user friendly, it makes policy management a whole lot less complicated. The Technical support team is friendly and eager to help."
  • icon"Sometimes it will work, and sometimes there is a time delay on the message to show. At times, my typed message just doesn't show up at all."
  • icon"The lack of on hands training done by the company as all is on computer and no hands on and the one sent to do it had to refer to the book all the time."
  • icon"Some of the algorithms can be annoying but I know it's due to our administrator requested it."

Browse all Jenesis Software Reviews

• Have you used Jenesis Software and would like to share your experience with others?

Johnny

Very good to work with. Constantly improving something that's already good.

I just put all this in a few pages back. So hey let's review. It makes keeping up with customers and their forms much easier.

Pros

Functional. The buttons aren't a mystery to find. I use this software daily at three locations. It has streamlined my procedures for keeping up with forms and files. If I get a call from an adjuster wanting a copy of forms all I have to do is pull up the name of the customer and efax it right out.

Cons

Lack of name recognition. I'm sure this won't last long. The only other downside is that it can be a little fussy with downloads. If everything doesn't match up you have to do a manual override. Good and bad in that.

Shanwa

Fantastic Insurance Management System

We are so grateful we put this into place well ahead of the pandemic! It allows us to work from anywhere and have the crucial answers we need quickly for our client requests. We also appreciate the continual improvements that we all benefit from on an ongoing basis.

Pros

This software is easy to use and helps us have the ability to quickly see what our clients need. Since we are an independent agency, we have multiple companies to coordinate. JenesisNow brings it all together in one place. We also appreciate customer service - emails, chat feature, phone calls..... they are always there to help when we need it.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve that can only improve from daily use even after certifying in the software system.

Reasons for choosing Jenesis Software

Reviews; pricing structure for our newer agency needs; and the ability to grow with us into the future. We also really appreciated the customer service once we contacted Jenesis for a demo. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic and helped us to know which system would be right for us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is still always there for us along with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and others from the JenesisNow support system.

Reasons for switching to Jenesis Software

We loved Hubspot and many things about it - some that aren't available at JenNow still. But HS isn't specialized for insurance, so it was complicated to explain procedures and there was much more coordination. JenNow makes our daily tasks easy to implement, understand, and use.

Response from Jenesis Software

Wow, Shawna! Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate it more than you know!

Replied December 2020

Emily

10 out of 10

Pros

It is very user friendly, we also always have videos that show us things we may need

Cons

I really don’t have any cons at the moment

Response from Jenesis Software

Emily, we greatly appreciate your words! Glad to have you with us!

Replied October 2022

Jenesis Software

Pros

When working at its best I think it is great. The best feature is the group quoting feature.

Cons

lots of problems with commercial imports , items disappearing (aka: quotes,note,etc) when system I guess has not had a compact and repair so not sure whos end this falls on.

Marcus

Tools For Success

I've dealt with Jenesis and other companies and Jenesis is small enough to care for each of it's clients and big enough to handle the servicing of their clients

Pros

With masking on our policies, it's very hard to requote our customers. We want them to have the best rates available and Jenesis allows us to do that without having to call the customer and collect the info we are supposed to have. Jenesis makes me more money than I spend on it.

Cons

On rare occasions some downloads don't take and a customer, here and there, will be missing.

Price and ease of use.

Response from Jenesis Software

Wow, thank you Marcus! We're happy you're with us!

Replied September 2022

Beck

Great Value and Easy To Use

Absolutely fantastic. Easy to use and understand. The JenesisNow GUI is pleasant and customizable without being overly complex. I did not feel like I was needing to re-invent the wheel.

Pros

The ability to store documents related to an individual policy is very important for our agency. We have a number of clients that have multiple properties and other solutions did not allow this feature. We can also "tag" each policy with its address and simply hover over the record to see which property the policy relates to. I also have to mention the ACORD forms are spectacular.

Cons

New and renewal commissions reports are not available unless the underwriting company is downloading comp through IVANS. There is a work around with manual calculations but an automatic process would be better. However, my understanding is that this is in process and may be resolved in the next few months.

Reasons for choosing Jenesis Software

It has the functionality that we really needed without the insane price tag that came with some of the other options. NowCerts was a good option but it is so robust that my staff found the learning curve a bit steep.

Reasons for switching to Jenesis Software

Sold my Allstate agency. Plus eAgent does not have the functionality that we really needed.

Jessica

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful

I have used Jenesis in different agencies as well as now my own and would not choose another for my needs as an agency owner!

Pros

Ease of use and consistency with support both customer service and tech support

Cons

I have not encountered a feature that was hard

Reasons for switching to Jenesis Software

Jenesis is perfect for my agency. Affordable, top notch support and integrated software

A. Drane

Jenesis software is hard to beat at the price level

They are quick to assist on IT with good follow up and the system works pretty well within our agency.

Pros

Jenesis has a robust platform with a low cost. It is adequate for most smaller agencies. They are also easy to work with.

Cons

Although I certainly have a Jenesis "Wish List", they are quick to add functionality that makes sense and continue to build out the system with updates so the Jenesis Now version (which I believe was brand new 3-4 years ago) continues to evolve.

Reasons for choosing Jenesis Software

Mostly due to cost and there assurance they would continue to improve the J Now system and they have.

Cost

Rhonda

March 2022

Csr

I learned that you can store al kids of information, media and data, and it keeps it nice and easy to find.

Pros

Very easy to learn, navigate and the product itself says it all.

Cons

Nothing but the best. Makes working easy.

Reasons for switching to Jenesis Software

Company switched because Jenesis is way easier and not complicated like the others.

Response from Jenesis Software

Rhonda, thank you for your amazing review! We're happy to have you with us at Jenesis!

Replied July 2022

Carlene

Great Software!

I realized I will be able to send forms within the Software, which is a big time saver!

Pros

I like how efficient and easy the software was! The training helped so much!

Cons

Would be nice if the training is where you made fake customer scenarios, so that it is not used in the Jenesis program we use for customers.

Reasons for switching to Jenesis Software

Web Base is nicer to stay up to date!

Response from Jenesis Software

Thank you so much for your review, Carlene!

Replied October 2022

Mike

Good Software Great Technical Support Team!

Overall, Jenesis is a great software. Their team is fantastic and we have used them for 12 years. To see how far that they have come in the software is unbelievable. Their team is fantastic and always willing to help with any software issues and updates monthly.

Pros

This software does a lot from agency management and employee management, to quoting, to policy servicing. Works with IVANS. The technical support team does a great job about helping with any questions or making changes to software to better serve agencies. They actually take suggestions and implement them much more than other softwares.

Cons

Software lacks in commercial functionality. They continue to improve commercial account servicing though and are on their way to making it a great system for commercial. Life and Health is a challenge in the software but bare basic functionalities are there.

Reasons for choosing Jenesis Software

Local company, decent system, dedication to it's agents. Going through a large corporation like AMS or Applied, you don't get the same level of technical support and customer service.

Ermelinda

Jenesis Overall

Al together Jenesis is a good I will not say great Agency Mgmnt System, I enjoy many features on it for the simplicity that it gives my overall work day, but at the same time I do have the issues with some of the everyday work load, for which i can not name any at this given time, but I will start keeping a log and be better informed. For the next review.

Pros

I had honestly not used the Quote control function, due to it having some issues the times that I had tried it, but in the last couple of months I have been able to use it with not so many issues and I like the fact that it quotes all my companies at once. I like the process of being able to scan/save documents to images with ease.

Cons

One thing I however do not like about the quote control is that its ratings on some of our companies is not accurate, and there for I have had issues with clients being told 1 price and then when we go in to process the application it gives us another price. Also one issue we have had problems with is when we go in to make a change it is not processed sometimes at the time it is done. Especially if a renewal offer is already in place.

Laura

Couldn't have done better myself

This is everything an agency could want in software. If I had to create my own software, it would not be as comprehensive as JenesisNow. This is hands down the most comprehensive program available for managing client and policy info...especially for our agency which writes a LOT of Lloyds. This programs is intuitive and so easy to use.

Pros

Easy to customize and navigate. Perfect for Lloyd's and ES policies.

Cons

Have not found any yet, only complaint is I wish I had started using sooner!

Reasons for choosing Jenesis Software

JenesisNow did it all and can be customized to individual and agency preferences. Most comprehensive and easy to use program on market.

Reasons for switching to Jenesis Software

This had everything we were looking for an more. Great for us where we are now and can grow with our office as well!

Mariah

Huge Upgrade!

This has help streamline my job so much and I am still finding new ways to work the Jenesis features into my job to make it even easier!

Pros

We love how many features we can utilize to streamline our processes. Being able to email and text directly from the system and having it note what you sent automatically has made a world of difference in my job personally! I love the client image sections organizing capabilities and lay out. Such a huge improvement from our basic system we were using before, it finally feels like we can trust the information that's in our customers electronic file.

Cons

Like any platform it has it's glitches and errors but the team is usually helpful. The tech support system is kind of contrived though so a lot of the smaller issues we just find work arounds for (like ACORDS not saving to images ect) because it's not worth the back and forth to explain when and where the small issues occur.

Reasons for switching to Jenesis Software

We had out grown our old outdated system. There was often times no way to correct the information in Ezagent if it was wrong so we couldn't trust a lot of the information in the files.

Response from Jenesis Software

Mariah, thank you so much for the amazing and honest review. We are more than grateful to have you guys as part of the Jenesis family and look forward to the future with your team!

Replied November 2020

Aaron

Take Your Agency To The Next Level

I have been a JN user now for 6 months and absolutely love it. The software will excel your agency to the next level. Pricing is very competitive, and customer service is unmatched.

Pros

The functionality is super easy to learn and use on a daily basis. Any issues you have can be dealt with immediately with he chat function. It completely streamlines your business and customer contact.

Cons

There are a few functions that can be tweaked, like downloads coming in changing prior information. But the prior information can still always accessed so it is not gone for ever, it just updates. The best part is if you have an issue with anything, you can reach out to the Jenesis Team and they will work on fixing it. It really is a great feature.

Reasons for choosing Jenesis Software

Pricing, usability, and functionality.

Response from Jenesis Software

Thanks, Aaron. We appreciate you!

Replied November 2020

Kelly

I love Jenesis

The set up was easy, I loved the communication they gave as well as you can call and speak with a live person!

Pros

It keeps all my client information. This system is truly an all in 1 system

Cons

I have no complaints at all. From the start, everything was a great experience.

Reasons for choosing Jenesis Software

Jenesis showed me more and I saw first hand how easy Jenesis would be out of the gate. Change in the middle of a busy Agency is complicating in its self and I felt confident that this program was going to make things not only easier for me but my level of work within the change was not going to be overwhelming at all and it wasn't. In fact with Jenesis, my work load with the Ivans downloading software made life so much easier.

Reasons for switching to Jenesis Software

Honestly, the company for Policy Profile became obsolete.

Response from Jenesis Software

Kelly, so glad you made the chance to Jenesis and you are part of our family! Thank you for the review!

Replied October 2021

William

Excellent System

Eddie, we have been out of the office for several days. Sorry for the late response. If every company/business was as concerned with their product and service as Jenesis is, it would be a much better world. You guys do an amazing job with your service and response time. We currently do not have any issues. If you wanna (nic-pic) one thing that comes to mind is make sure every report we run prints the date on it. I know there are a couple I hand write the date on each month I run them. (if you haven't already corrected) Plans are this year to attend the retreat Jenesis holds. We have not been able to attend in the past but are putting an extra effort in going this year. From past videos I am sure it will be beneficial to the office. On a scale of 1-10.....Who could not rate Jenesis at a 10 ? Perfect....nothing is....but you make every effort to appease any/all requests or at least explain the reasoning. William David Long Vice President Freedom Insurance Agency, Inc

Pros

Ease of use....Service.....Support Always improving the system

Cons

No issues . Team is always improving and asking what is needed

Vanessa