NextAgency Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The ability to manage all cases and employers in one place and monitor tasks is very helpful."
  • icon"It is easy to use and the team has been very responsive."
  • icon"Amazing program we could not live without. Keeps you point with tasks, follow-up, and so much more."
  • icon"Not too much to complain about, at first it was difficult to upload clients and prospects, but now we have the hang of it."
  • icon"If we were benefits-only I'd hardly have anything to complain about."

Have you used NextAgency and would like to share your experience with others?

All NextAgency Reviews

Steven

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent tool for small benefit agency management

Pros

Built and run like a next-gen SaaS (Software as a Service) platform, because it is. A refreshing departure from the enterprise-grade overkill of most agency management systems on the market, this is ideal for the small benefits-centric agency that just wants to track and manage their clients and sales pipeline within a well-designed, nimble system. Frequent updates to features and functionality. The company is excellent at taking client feedback and implementing it.

Cons

This is not a ding against NextAgency, but it wasn't the right fit for our agency (we are P&C heavy and just switched to a much larger software suite, and my benefits person didn't want to update two CRMs). If we were benefits-only I'd hardly have anything to complain about.

Response from Take44

Hi Steven. Thanks for the very great review and the high recommendation. We very much appreciate. As you note, NextAgency is designed for insurance agencies focusing on benefits, senior and life products, as opposed P&C operations. We're ideal for a benefits department within a P&C agency, but as you noted, that's not what you were looking for. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best. Alan

Replied May 2019

NextAgency keeps us on track

Overall my experience has been Outstanding.

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer service is very quick to respond to any questions or problems. They will even schedule 1 on 1 to address any issues

Cons

I would like to have more control over the default settings, but this is a very minor issue.

Reasons for switching to NextAgency

Zywave was NON responsive to problems and expensive.

Response from Take44

Hi Michael. Thank you for the wonderful, five star review. I'm delighted NextAgency was able to save you money while providing you with outstanding customer service. We'll look into giving more control over default settings. In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying the new features we've recently added.

Debbie

October 2022

NextAgency Appreciation

Overall experience has been great. As a newer client setting up a new system for our agency the customer support is fantastic and quite frankly second to none. Very pleased overall with this system choice.

Pros

The software is user friendly and data is easily added and maintained. Reporting is good as I am just getting more into running reporting.

Cons

THere are a few features such as tiered contributions. we typically use a 4 tier structure EE, ES, EC and EF but that is not up in this system yet. But have been told it will be.

Reasons for choosing NextAgency

Ease of use for my team and ease of set up for myself.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the five star review, Debbie. We appreciate it and very much enjoy working with you. We work hard to make NextAgency easy to use. I'm glad it's working for you. I'll also pass along your compliment to the service team. And thank you for your comment on the four tier structures for contributions. Good news! That feature is available. I'll make sure someone reaches out to walk you through it.

Replied November 2022

M&A

Customer service support made use of NA easy.

Pros

The ability to customize fields and the customer service was excellent.

Cons

Integration with email was difficult.

Response from Take44

Hi Sarah. Thank you for your review of NextAgency. Our custom fields make it easy to personalize NextAgency for the way you work. I'm glad you're enjoying them. And we've greatly improved our mail integration. I hope you're seeing a substantial improvement.

Replied February 2022

Virgie

August 2022

NextAgency

Pros

The features work great and easy to use.

Cons

It would be a great improvement to be able to download to Word and also do Word Merge.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the terrific review, Virgie. We're glad NextAgency is working so well for you. We work hard to make NextAgency easy to use. Thank you for letting us know that it's working. I'll talk to the developers about adding a mail merge feature. We'll let you know when it's available. Again, thanks for the five stars.

Replied September 2022

Mike

Awesome Product!

Excellent! I'll be a long time customer of NextAgency!

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive. Get's all your information in a digestible, secure format.

Cons

A couple of glitches, but the support team is OUTSTANDING!!!

Reasons for choosing NextAgency

Responsiveness in support and sales. NAHU partner / affiliate!

Industry specific

Response from Take44

Hi Mike. Thank you very much for your review of NextAgency. I've shared it with the team and we're all excited to be exceeding your expectations. We look forward to a long, productive relationship with your agency.

Replied December 2020

Elijah

Very intuitive, excellent support!

Pros

The sales workflow and design for tracking households compared to companies/employees is very helpful.

Cons

There have been a few bugs with the software, as with any, but the support process to resolve them has been the best of any CRM I've ever experienced or heard of.

Reasons for choosing NextAgency

More intuitive and better customer service.

Reasons for switching to NextAgency

Wanted a more intuitive product with more capability to track the data I wanted to track for adding value to my clients.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the great review, Elijah.All of us at NextAgency enjoy working with you. I'm delighted you enjoy our customer service. We work hard to make it the best among all the health and life insurance agency management systems.

Replied February 2022

May 2022

Streamlined files and reduced paper. We can now work remotely and keep track of things real-time. We are learning more capabilities for this software to help us work smarter.

Pros

Ease of setting up new clients Data at my fingertips Constant Updates/Enhancements Great Customer Support

Cons

Reports could be improved by adding different fields.

Response from Take44

Hey John. Thank you for the great review. We're delighted you're finding NextAgency valuable. It's especially gratifying to read you find it easy to set-up new clients. We've worked hard to make that as straightforward and simple as possible. And thank you for the feedback concerning our reporting tools. Reports are a powerful and popular feature in NextAgency. Still, we're always looking to improve them. Please let us know what additional fields you'd like us to add and we'll make them available.

Replied August 2022

Debbie

Very affordable and robust CRM software for independent agencies.

Having all client data in one, centralized place helped us work together, whether in the office or remote.

Pros

The product was so easy to use. And, all of our client information was in one central location.

Cons

Initially, the commissions tracking/upload was very sensitive and needed to be entered very carefully to accept. This was continuously improved over time to make it very easy to upload, drag and drop.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the terrific review Debbie. We have enjoyed working with you. And thank you for your feedback. It has helped make NextAgency an even greater value for all the insurance agencies using our software. We are very excited about the enhancements to the commissions module. It is more flexible, easier to use, and saves our agencies even more time.

Replied June 2021

Monika

Customization and Reporting Cababilities a Plus

We have not utilized this functionality yet, but will start to next quarter.

Pros

The reporting customization capabilities and ability to capture client's detailed benefits data is a plus.

Cons

Many frequent updates and software enhancements can slow down the flow of entering in data at times, because the view might look different.

Response from Take44

Thank you for your feedback Monika. We're delighted you enjoy the ability to make NextAgency your own. We continue to add ways to enable agencies to customize the software for the way they work. And we'll continue to make NextAgency even more valuable by adding enhancements. Based in part on your feedback we have made it even easier for current agencies to smoothly adapt to the new features. I hope you are finding these new tools and tutorials useful.

Replied November 2020

Brianna

Functional software for data entry

Pros

I like the ease of uploading documents into Next. I like creating reports for mailing lists.

Cons

I do not like editing records from cases/policy screen. The reason is you can be on page 50 and edit a client, once done it will revert back to page 1 and you must click back through on page you were on.

Response from Take44

Hi Brianna. Thank you for the five stars. We are happy you're happy with the NextAgency. And thank you for bringing to our attention the hassle of the cases/policies page refreshing to the first page. As you know, we changed that. Now when you return to the list of your cases you'll be right back where you left off. Please keep the feedback coming. You're helping make NextAgency an even greater value.

Julie

Amazing System

Amazing experience. The team at NextAgency are extremely responsive, always willing to build out new things if they can to accommodate our agency needs. They are always innovative with new ideas of their own, they implement knew things throughout the year to make our lives easier.

Pros

Super User Friendly. Amazing program we could not live without. Keeps you point with tasks, follow-up, and so much more.

Cons

Can't think of any. Everything thing they have in place is extremely beneficial. I really don't have a con to note.

Response from Take44

Hi Julie. Thank you very much for your review of NextAgency. We are delighted that you are delighted. Exceeding the expectations of agencies using our software is our goal.

Replied December 2020

Tracey

Organize your business

Pros

Love this software. Very user friendly. All client information located in one spot/ easily moving between clients and information. We loved that when there was a problem within the system (something we did not understand) we were able to reach out for immediate support from one of our team members.

Cons

Honestly nothing I can think of. Great team to work with in organizing your business.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the great review Tracey. We're delighted you highlighted our support and ease of use. And we're committed to making NextAgency even better moving forward with new features on the way. It's a pleasure to work with you and your team.

Replied February 2021

Lisa

December 2021

OCB loves NextAgency!

NextAgency has become and integral part Owners Choice Benefits. Our newest team member loves it and picked it up quickly!

Pros

Easy to use and developers are Easy to work with!

Cons

I would like more integration with my email accounts.

Response from Take44

Hi Lisa. Thank you for the five starts. We proud to be a part of OCB. And it's terrific to hear how your new employee quickly picked up on how to use NextAgency. Please remember, our training is free. So if you'd like to schedule some sessions, we'll set something up. Also, please let us know what additional integration you'd like with email. We already automatically route emails you receive to the appropriate clients. If you'd like something more we're happy to consider to it.

Jacqueline

Ease of Use and Great Service

It is helping me provide quicker more accurate service to the GA's and brokers that I work with. I am also better able to track commissions payable to each.

Pros

The system is intuitive and flexible. It is easy to use and maintain and the reminders have been very helpful.

Cons

There is so much that this system can do and I have probably just scratched the surface. I have not had any issues that haven't been quickly resolved by their great service team.

Response from Take44

Thank you for the great review Jacqueline. We work hard to make NextAgency as easy to use as possible. I'm glad that work is paying off for you. We'd be happy to help you get even more value from NextAgency. Just let us know when you're available and we'll schedule some free training. We've added a host of new features lately so there's a lot to show you.