• Pros

• "The product is one of the most competitive programs in our industry that still provides excellent service and functionality"

• "What I like most about IMS is that it allows customizable organization. Xanatek has also done well to integrate this software into other programs."

• "Very user friendly! And technical support is always very helpful with any question, no matter how many times you ask it! "

• Cons

• "Technology is a necessary evil in our industry :)"

• "There isn't much I don't like about this software, there are a few tedious things as one of them is you aren't able to click on such small buttons that you would think are clickable."

• "Not all the information for a Binder comes over and we have to input the information. Takes a little more time"

Browse IMS 4 Reviews

Travis from Douglas and Lanier Agency, Inc.

I Love IMS! It's the best way to organize an otherwise chaotic influx of data.

I benefit from being able to make notes for clients that are time stamped, inputting all client data into customized folders, and keeping organized files and data that would otherwise be very difficult to organize.

Pros

Cons

There isn't much negative to say about this software. If I had to be picky I would note that there are occasionally small buttons that aren't actually clickable and hence you can't input certain data you would otherwise want to. This is very rare and only occurs when I attempt to input a client's website.

Lee from Lee Sharman & Associates Insurance Agency, Inc

Excellent value; great tech support and realible

Agency automation, organization and great workflow. Pretty much paperless at this point.

Pros

I've been a user for nearly 14 years and have been very satisfied. They've made excellent improvements over the years and have kept pace with the advancements in technology. Tech support is second to none. I get fast, professional service each time I call. Fortunately, I don't have to call very often. I truly believe that Xanatek is an excellent value for any agency wanting to become automated. Whether your a large or startup agency; you can't go wrong. The technical help is excellent. I get fast, professional and friendly service each time I call. In addition, I think the service is still an excellent value. Thanks for a great system and professional service. Keep up the good work.

February 2015

Amber from Jensen Associates Inc

February 2015

Too Many Updates, too many unused areas.

This software is the worst I have see. For over two years since the BIG update, the system has gone down hill. For over two years we have asked for credit balances to be added to the accounting, all we get is excuses. I mean come on, what do we do with credits once we get a return premium? Oh yea we keep a spreadsheet to share since the system can't handle it. And to get a renewal report or any report for that matter is a math equation?? Don't purchase this, it will make your life harder!!!!

Trevor from Volk's Avanti Insurance Agency Inc

GREAT PRODUCT!

Our customer support rep was a huge factor in us going with Xanatek. She presented the program and its usefulness to us as we were on the same level. The program worked better than what we were using, Instar, and she showed us how we could be more efficient using it. We have seen some improvements since we purchased it and we are seeing more coming. They listen to the people using it and work to make it even better. The Accounting has been great and easy to use. Reports are detailed and the price was even better. They have offered numerous amounts of training, as well as when we did the switch, which they got all our information and clients moved with no hiccups. Downloads have been great and now getting downloads from commercial vendors is even better! I cant say enough good about Xanatek and their team!

Pros

I like that they moved all old files from old system to the new system and everything was there!!! The ease of use has been great even for the old timers! ;) Soooo much more can be done with this compared to our old system.

Cons

I haven't found a true con yet...If I were to pick something it would be that, I don't have enough time to do more with it and use it to its fullest potential.

Christopher from Goebel Insurance Agency Inc

Mr

This has saved us countless labor hours. We used to have 4 full time employees and 1 part time employee. We have 3 full time employees and one is not licensed. We get more work done with less people. This means tangible $$$ savings. You every aspect of the program and it will pay for itself in no time.

Pros

Your agency management system works great. It is exactly what we need, no more, no less. The big thing is that you are very responsive when we have questions or need help. We almost always get a live person and the issue is resolved immediately. We hardly ever call anymore but we still appreciate it. Great Product for a Great Price.

Stephen from Galo Insurance Agency

Our company has been very satisfied with Xanatek's overall support

Streamlines ease of work by having one place to review notes and history of client interactions.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the database enables our office to be on the same page. The features of notes and ability to attach documents is very helpful. It is our "go to" location for our client information.

Cons

We would appreciate having the ability to set font size in the notes section as a default. Very rarely, we have a .pdf that is too large and comes into system blank, so we need to manually scan in to have it correctly attach in the file.

Karen from Encore Insurance Advisors

Excellent company and extremely patient and great people to work with.

Makes managing my accounts simple!

Pros

Has everything I need. The forms and "zanning" capabilities are great. I love that the people never make you feel techno-ignorant, which many of us can be; always so willing to help!

Cons

I still think some "space" could be used more effectively, but I love that Xanatek is always asking for feedback and continues to improve their software.

Gretchen from Amherst Insurance

Management Systems

Cant say enough good things about this system and how fast we learned how to use it.

Pros

So easy to use, you can correct your mistakes, merge duplicate clients together. We can also text clients

Reasons for Switching to IMS 4

Less money better product

Response from Xanatek

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the review!

Lori from Community Brokers Insurance Group, Inc

Everyone is very friendly and helpful every time I call. The system is easy to use and much easier

We have been able to go paperless with this product!

Pros

Cons

Their note taking system is fantastic except I wish it would pull up a little faster to begin note taking when a call comes in.

Brittany from Christine & Mullen Agency

Easy, user friendly insurance management system!

Xanatek provides great functionality and excellent service. The texting option with clients is a HUGE bonus as well.

Pros

It is very user friendly, easy to pick up on how to use it and manage the agency within it. Another pro I like about it, is you can input Prospects as opposed to every input being a Customer. So you can know to reach out to them at a certain point in the future for a quote.

Gary from Ohio Insurance & Financial Services

IMS / XANATEC FOR INSURANCE

SUPPORT HAS BEEN VERY GOOD .. THEY PROVIDE AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT AT A VERY MANAGEABLE COST

Pros

Cons

Technology is a necessary evil in our industry :)

Response from Xanatek

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your find words and review!

Rufina from Allstate

A user-friendly and affordable option for insurance agency automation

Pros

We appreciate that the program has regularly been updated over the years to keep up with the latest technological developments, including successful integration into other programs. It offers features like prospecting, scheduling, commission downloads, carrier download, document imaging (scanning), web forms, etc. The methods of organization are customizable. They are very responsive to any customer concerns and have always showed professionalism in handling us whenever we felt the need to call (which was rare).

Cons

Just some minor issues with the layout, but I’m happy to note that the company is eager to hear customer feedback and use it to continuous improve their product.

May 2015

Greg from Aldridge Insurance Inc

May 2015

IMS has been a terrific partner! We have used the system for 10 years (updates are seamless)

The interface is straight forward, and easy to implement. Brent and his team are eager to help and solve any issues that may arise. IMS has is able to add user and locations to accommodate our needs. I am happy to speak with any prospective new agents to answer specifics. Greg Aldridge Aldridge Insurance 1323 N. Ironwood South Bend, In. 46615 Phone 574-232-9999 Fax 574-232-8232 Cell 574-340-0809

July 2015

Mark from Springer-Springer Insurance

July 2015

A time saver and great management tool.

This has been a great organizer for us. With everything at our finger tips it has saved time and let us grow with a smaller number of employees. It is also great that we can keep notes on all things going on in the agency to back up what we are doing. We have 5 locations and it has been great to be able to get to all files in any location I may be in.

Response from Xanatek

Replied July 2015

Great!