• icon"The abilty to have private company-wide events is great and used as a team building with friendly competition among the staff. I also like that there are events set up for all users of the software."
  • icon"Woliba is a great way to stay on track with fitness and health goals. With the ability to connect with colleagues and root each other on, you are motivated and excited to stay active and healthy."
  • icon"It is also great that I can easily integrate the app with my phone to track steps and exercise activities. Its also been great to participate in corporate challenges."
  • icon"The intensity feature is awful. You should be able to enter the numbers not use the sliding scale which doesn't work very well, especially when working out often."
  • icon"Was a little confusing making the change over to Woliba from training amigo."
  • icon"I dislike the synchronicity with watches and apps on the phone. It usually shows an inaccurate amount of steps or calories for the day."

Browse all Woliba Reviews

• Have you used Woliba and would like to share your experience with others?

Thomas

Impressed

No problems, just a great experience.

Pros

The software is very easy to install and use. The abilty to have private company-wide events is great and used as a team building with friendly competition among the staff. I also like that there are events set up for all users of the software. The health topics and qizzes are also great and I am please pur company chose this software to promote health and wellness with our team.

Cons

The only negative is that sometimes competitions are set up for different exercise types (walking, counting steps. Miles, calories. Etc...) and some measures are not calculated accurately. That may be how the software links to an individual's tracking device.

Reasons for switching to Woliba

I believe Training Amigo was purchaed by Woliba.

My review

so far as been very good. I am enjoying it.

Pros

it is simple for me to open connect with my Fitbit and start participating in the challenges.

Cons

So far during my use of the program I am enjoying it.

Reasons for switching to Woliba

Company made the switch because they could not handle the challenges.

tony

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Woliba review

Pros

Ease of getting around from different areas.

Cons

Need to have more point physical activity.

Amanda

Woliba is the way to go for a wellness platform!

The overall experience with Woliba has been nothing short of perfection. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and everyone at Woliba was fantastic. From start to finish when we started inquiring about the product, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered every question we had, gave us examples, and set us up with all the help we needed. She explained the entire program, gave us options, and gave us space when we needed it to allow us to make an informed decision, which we really appreciated. We felt supported, not pressured. We knew Woliba was the right choice. When it came time to implement the program, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was with us every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. He included us in every decision, listened to us, offered options and advice, helped with technology questions, and made the whole process seamless. Our employees gushed about how great the information sessions were, and they loved the "hands on" learning. They appreciated that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked through the entirety of the app, and answered any questions that they had. We can't say enough about how great this experience has been, and how much we all love Woliba. We are excited for the future of our organization, as Woliba has made it even brighter!

Pros

Our organization was looking for a platform to increase employee engagement and employee satisfaction, and to improve company culture. Woliba has done just that. Employees love the recipes, fitness challenges, emotional and behavioral challenge options, articles, and social feed. They love earning the rewards and it has created healthy competition in the office. Employees enjoy recognizing each other, posting, and sharing photos, and it makes them feel closer with their co-workers. Woliba is easy to use, navigate, and train employees on. It is also FUN! Who doesn't love fun?! It's the best thing our agency could have ever done for the employees.

Cons

There is honestly not anything that was "difficult" or "hard" to use with Woliba. It would be neat if two challeneges could be launched at once...for example, if you have some folks that are not in to fitness, but maybe they love meditation or want to work on stress relief and breathing, perhaps a walking challenge and a mental health or behavioral challenge could be launched at the same time (maybe this is already possible). The hardest thing is making sure employees read through the entirety of the instructions before trying to log-in. Most problems lie with employees missing a page in the instructions.

Reasons for choosing Woliba

Honestly, we liked the products that Woliba had to offer, but it was also about pricing and customer service. Woliba seemed to have the better deal for the money and the better customer service. With one of the other companies for example, it was $30,000 to launch one challenge per year...what good does that do? Plus, there was no social feed, and low rewards. Another was twice the cost and had a terrible website. Woliba had everything...a great product at a fair price, with awesome customer service. It was the smart decision!

Megan

Part of my daily wellness routine

Everyone on the team is super high energy, positive, and amazingly responsive. Great partner for us as an organization!

Pros

At the beginning and end of my day, this is one of a few different places I go to track my wellness and check my progress for the day. It has become an essential part of my wellness routine. Knowing I have a place to track my activity and my accountability is an important part of my overall awareness. I also love the competitive aspect. Being able to see where I stand among my peers is super motivating. To demonstrate how often I use it: this app is stored on my homescreen in my Health folder, along with my gym access apps, my Fitbit app and my Apple Health app. It's an important member of the Health team. :)

Cons

The only feature I would love to see enhanced is making it a little easier to add new Amigos and to be able to connect to my fitness device to track workouts, so I don't need to manually add my workouts.

Caiti

Evolving Tech

I've been happy with the app. Admittedly, the Covid 19 pandemic has made it more difficult to administer our team, but I did appreciate the extra webinars and live trainings they offered.

Pros

I like how easy to use this app is. It's hard to get our staff together outside of work. Many of us live several miles away in opposite directions. Having a social feed allows us to stay connected and share our accomplishments with each other. I also like how responsive the Training Amigo team is. When I mentioned that this year we were planning on putting more of a focus on financial health, they included a whole sub-section on financial planning, budgeting ect. in the education section.

Cons

I think the app is what you make of it. The tools are there for the most part. Admins and users just need to use it the way it best fits their needs.

Reasons for choosing Woliba

Combination of price and support

Heather

Industry: Medical Devices

Woliba Review

Overall my experience has been very positive. It is easy to use. It is fun to interact with other people and read their posts. I like that it holds me accountable and motivates me.

Pros

What I like about this software is how I can keep track of my work outs. I also like the fact that it motivates me to do more physical activities. The contests and challenges are fun and it helps me reach my goals. I also like to read the articles that are posted. They are very informative.

Cons

I can't say there is something I don't like about the software. What I will say is I would like the articles to continue each month and have more added. I would like to read more about women's health.

Rob

Industry: Civil Engineering

Logging workouts

I was not logging my workouts correcting. Jon Randhawa responded to my within a few hours and told me the proper way to log workouts. He has always been very supportive and helpful to us to utilize Woliba effectively and efficiently. Thank you very much for your support Jon!

Pros

Ease of use and the number of challenges that are offered during a given year.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little longer to refresh; however, that could be my phone.

Corporate decision

Kate

Thank you Woliba!

A former unhealthy person converted into a plant-based active individual. I am always very skeptical of 'work out apps' especially ones targeted at everyday people and workers. I have had such a great experience being challenged mentally, physically and socially (through such fun events) to work harder in my work outs and reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle in more ways than one. I appreciate getting the chance to unite with likeminded people in my workplace.

Pros

The educational articles about nutrition and fitness. The ability to set goals for oneself. The interactive events

Cons

I wish there was a better transfer system for smart watches/ logging work outs if you don't have a smart watch, but regardless, I am still pushing myself, which is what is important.

Melissa

Lots of workout options

Pros

I like that it tracks my steps from my Apple watch and adds that in, and I can add a variety of workouts to earn points. Even my Apple watch does not have as many options for workouts.

Cons

The app can be difficult to navigate at times. Or the same information won't be available on the app and the website - i.e. the website does not recognize that it is connected to my apple watch for information. I can get a little lost sometimes in the app too, like if I can't remember if I logged a workout, I can t find anywhere that lists my workouts.

Karen

May 2022

Nice Employee Rewards

Pros

My employer sponsors this program and it encourages me to keep my health top of mind. Our company recently enjoyed a friendly competition which brought us together.

Cons

Sometimes it's cumbersome to log workouts. Also, the monthly goal screen indicators are hard to get exact.

Rosie

Motivating & Engaging

I really enjoy it and think it is amazing that my work offers this to their employees.

Pros

I like that my work creates weekly or monthly challenges for all of us to be engaged in our health and motivated to be active. As a remote employee, this app helps me feel connected to my coworkers. I like to be competitive with myself others. The app allows me to track my workouts which I really enjoy as well. I love the Wellness Interest section. There are so many interests you can log and it has pictures with the interest too.

Cons

I don't think the app accurately counts calories burned. Calories burned on my FitBit verse my Training Amigo differ. It would be nice for the app the have an Elliptical section in the Wellness Interests.

Dawn

Woliba was a game changer!

Great support as well - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is terrific!

Pros

Woliba created accountability for me to consistently work on a healthier lifestyle. The educational articles have been great - both for me and my husband - and it is so easy to track my activities by syncing up with my Apple watch. Chasing my colleagues in the different challenges creates some healthy competition - literally!

Cons

No issues - everything has gone smoothly

Gwendolyn

Beneficial Investment in Employee Health

I have enjoyed the competitions & challenges. Coworkers encourage, remind & have fun.

Pros

Education & Exercise Demonstration videos

Cons

Wishing there was an additional indicator when opening the subject showing that video was seen & educational subject was done. So you can move on and not find yourself repeating. Quizzes show after opening but other learning its not as obvious. Maybe a lister of items not done, for points.

Woliba helped my organization feel more united.

Pros

My organization was trying to come up with something that would help people feel more united while working remote. I saw HR throw out a few "fun" things that would maybe bring us together, but it wasn't until we started using Woliba that people actually started to get interested. The challenges we did got people really involved. People were chatting with each other, challenging each other, and working together to help meet the challenges. Plus, the daily tips from the app were a big plus.

Cons

Honestly, it's been a great experience using this software up to this point. The only suggestion I would add is that it struggles to keep up on my steps. I usually have to log in to Fitbit, sync my steps there, then sync the Woliba app. I honestly think that's more of a problem between me and fitbit though, rather than an issue with Woliba's APIs.

Woliba Experience

Once I got it set up and synced with my other tracking apps, it has worked well. I now use it as my main physical activity tracker. I have been involved in a few group challenges and Woliba has accurately gathered and posted all my data. It also presents a leaderboard to compare progress with other participants.

Pros

Easily syncs with my fitbit and other fitness tracking tools. It automatically tracks and posts all the stats I like to monitor. It's easy to participate in group challenges. Once you get set up, you're automatically included in all the group activities and chats.

Cons

Getting it set up was a little challenging. It wasn't tracking and updating at first, but tech support helped get that fixed. It's worked fine ever since.

Theresa

Industry: Government Relations

Software helps to keep you motivated and reach your goals

I have had a great experience so far and look forward to the new year and all the challenges ahead!!

Pros

I like to be able to track my steps and be competitive with coworkers. I love competing in the challenges! I like that we can earn leave while also trying to stay fit. It helps to keep motivated.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like about the software.

Polly

Motivation to Stay Healthy

Motivator and bring knowledge of staying healthy and active.

Pros

The Challenges make one keep going everyday. Keeps one eating healthy and exercise routine to maintain. More challenging then last year due to Covid.

Cons

Pictures are sometimes hard to post. Some days good but it is struggle.

two years ago.

Aubrey

Made my job more fun and easier

Amazing! It was easy to implement, easy to have our team implement, and each challenge launch has been seamless. On top of everything, the customer support is quick to respond and always helpful.

Pros

In the times of COVID, Woliba has made our wellness journey a breeze. It has been easy to send out wellness challenges to our team around the globe and increased our team moral and engagement.

Cons

The challenge reporting. We are a team built around analytics and the report output for the wellness challenges could be amped up.

Reasons for choosing Woliba

Challenge functionality and global aspect (GDPR)

Reasons for switching to Woliba

They oversold the software and could not deliver.

Mirielle