• Pros

• "Easy to use. Great articles . Fun way to connect with coworkers on large companies"

• "I love the education articles! They cover a wide range of topics and help keep me motivated, all while earning points."

• "I like that it tracks my steps from my Apple watch and adds that in, and I can add a variety of workouts to earn points. Even my Apple watch does not have as many options for workouts."

• Cons

• "the only thing I dont' like is the don't pair with polar watches but and the end is fine with apple health."

• "Sometimes it takes a little longer to refresh; however, that could be my phone."

• "Sometimes some of the external applications have trouble communicating with the software but it usually corrected as the updates catch up. "

Browse Woliba Reviews

Thomas from Grand Traverse Resort and Spa

Impressed

No problems, just a great experience.

Pros

The software is very easy to install and use. The abilty to have private company-wide events is great and used as a team building with friendly competition among the staff. I also like that there are events set up for all users of the software. The health topics and qizzes are also great and I am please pur company chose this software to promote health and wellness with our team.

Cons

The only negative is that sometimes competitions are set up for different exercise types (walking, counting steps. Miles, calories. Etc...) and some measures are not calculated accurately. That may be how the software links to an individual's tracking device.

Reasons for Switching to Woliba

I believe Training Amigo was purchaed by Woliba.

James from MasterControl

My review

so far as been very good. I am enjoying it.

Pros

it is simple for me to open connect with my Fitbit and start participating in the challenges.

Cons

So far during my use of the program I am enjoying it.

Reasons for Switching to Woliba

Company made the switch because they could not handle the challenges.

Amanda from CareFirst

Woliba is the way to go for a wellness platform!

The overall experience with Woliba has been nothing short of perfection. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and everyone at Woliba was fantastic. From start to finish when we started inquiring about the product, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answered every question we had, gave us examples, and set us up with all the help we needed. She explained the entire program, gave us options, and gave us space when we needed it to allow us to make an informed decision, which we really appreciated. We felt supported, not pressured. We knew Woliba was the right choice. When it came time to implement the program, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was with us every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. He included us in every decision, listened to us, offered options and advice, helped with technology questions, and made the whole process seamless. Our employees gushed about how great the information sessions were, and they loved the "hands on" learning. They appreciated that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked through the entirety of the app, and answered any questions that they had. We can't say enough about how great this experience has been, and how much we all love Woliba. We are excited for the future of our organization, as Woliba has made it even brighter!

Pros

Our organization was looking for a platform to increase employee engagement and employee satisfaction, and to improve company culture. Woliba has done just that. Employees love the recipes, fitness challenges, emotional and behavioral challenge options, articles, and social feed. They love earning the rewards and it has created healthy competition in the office. Employees enjoy recognizing each other, posting, and sharing photos, and it makes them feel closer with their co-workers. Woliba is easy to use, navigate, and train employees on. It is also FUN! Who doesn't love fun?! It's the best thing our agency could have ever done for the employees.

Cons

There is honestly not anything that was "difficult" or "hard" to use with Woliba. It would be neat if two challeneges could be launched at once...for example, if you have some folks that are not in to fitness, but maybe they love meditation or want to work on stress relief and breathing, perhaps a walking challenge and a mental health or behavioral challenge could be launched at the same time (maybe this is already possible). The hardest thing is making sure employees read through the entirety of the instructions before trying to log-in. Most problems lie with employees missing a page in the instructions.

Reasons for Choosing Woliba

Honestly, we liked the products that Woliba had to offer, but it was also about pricing and customer service. Woliba seemed to have the better deal for the money and the better customer service. With one of the other companies for example, it was $30,000 to launch one challenge per year...what good does that do? Plus, there was no social feed, and low rewards. Another was twice the cost and had a terrible website. Woliba had everything...a great product at a fair price, with awesome customer service. It was the smart decision!

tony from Laerdal

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Woliba review

Pros

Ease of getting around from different areas.

Cons

Need to have more point physical activity.

Rob from Donan

Industry: Civil Engineering

Logging workouts

I was not logging my workouts correcting. Jon Randhawa responded to my within a few hours and told me the proper way to log workouts. He has always been very supportive and helpful to us to utilize Woliba effectively and efficiently. Thank you very much for your support Jon!

Pros

Ease of use and the number of challenges that are offered during a given year.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little longer to refresh; however, that could be my phone.

Corporate decision

Gwendolyn from Grand Traverse Resort and Spa

Beneficial Investment in Employee Health

I have enjoyed the competitions & challenges. Coworkers encourage, remind & have fun.

Pros

Education & Exercise Demonstration videos

Cons

Wishing there was an additional indicator when opening the subject showing that video was seen & educational subject was done. So you can move on and not find yourself repeating. Quizzes show after opening but other learning its not as obvious. Maybe a lister of items not done, for points.

Paul from MasterControl

Woliba helped my organization feel more united.

Pros

My organization was trying to come up with something that would help people feel more united while working remote. I saw HR throw out a few "fun" things that would maybe bring us together, but it wasn't until we started using Woliba that people actually started to get interested. The challenges we did got people really involved. People were chatting with each other, challenging each other, and working together to help meet the challenges. Plus, the daily tips from the app were a big plus.

Cons

Honestly, it's been a great experience using this software up to this point. The only suggestion I would add is that it struggles to keep up on my steps. I usually have to log in to Fitbit, sync my steps there, then sync the Woliba app. I honestly think that's more of a problem between me and fitbit though, rather than an issue with Woliba's APIs.

Polly from Laerdal Medical Corporation

Motivation to Stay Healthy

Motivator and bring knowledge of staying healthy and active.

Pros

The Challenges make one keep going everyday. Keeps one eating healthy and exercise routine to maintain. More challenging then last year due to Covid.

Cons

Pictures are sometimes hard to post. Some days good but it is struggle.

two years ago.

Mirielle from Laerdal Medical

Stunning

I keep more active and more conscious of my walking or exercise days.

Pros

I am in love with this application, is complete, you can track your health in many ways no only exercise, so is well balance for me. I love the articles, recipes, challenges, I believe it make our life more nice and give us very good option to track our health habits. I want everybody can have it . I am in love with the points this give me opportunity to achieve my goals and create new goals.

Rob from MasterControl Inc

Industry: Biotechnology

Good software with lots of integrations

Takes some getting used to but works well.

Pros

Integrations with Apple, Google, FitBit, Strava and more

Cons

Some things are hard to find in the software. Especially current challenges we have at work.

Reasons for Switching to Woliba

Previous solution did not have many integrations to other fitness trackers

Megan from PURE

Part of my daily wellness routine

Everyone on the team is super high energy, positive, and amazingly responsive. Great partner for us as an organization!

Pros

At the beginning and end of my day, this is one of a few different places I go to track my wellness and check my progress for the day. It has become an essential part of my wellness routine. Knowing I have a place to track my activity and my accountability is an important part of my overall awareness. I also love the competitive aspect. Being able to see where I stand among my peers is super motivating. To demonstrate how often I use it: this app is stored on my homescreen in my Health folder, along with my gym access apps, my Fitbit app and my Apple Health app. It's an important member of the Health team. :)

Cons

The only feature I would love to see enhanced is making it a little easier to add new Amigos and to be able to connect to my fitness device to track workouts, so I don't need to manually add my workouts.

Caiti from Grand Traverse Resort and Spa

Evolving Tech

I've been happy with the app. Admittedly, the Covid 19 pandemic has made it more difficult to administer our team, but I did appreciate the extra webinars and live trainings they offered.

Pros

I like how easy to use this app is. It's hard to get our staff together outside of work. Many of us live several miles away in opposite directions. Having a social feed allows us to stay connected and share our accomplishments with each other. I also like how responsive the Training Amigo team is. When I mentioned that this year we were planning on putting more of a focus on financial health, they included a whole sub-section on financial planning, budgeting ect. in the education section.

Cons

I think the app is what you make of it. The tools are there for the most part. Admins and users just need to use it the way it best fits their needs.

Reasons for Choosing Woliba

Combination of price and support

Heather from Laerdal Medical

Woliba Review

Overall my experience has been very positive. It is easy to use. It is fun to interact with other people and read their posts. I like that it holds me accountable and motivates me.

Pros

What I like about this software is how I can keep track of my work outs. I also like the fact that it motivates me to do more physical activities. The contests and challenges are fun and it helps me reach my goals. I also like to read the articles that are posted. They are very informative.

Cons

I can't say there is something I don't like about the software. What I will say is I would like the articles to continue each month and have more added. I would like to read more about women's health.

Rosie from PURE Insurance

Motivating & Engaging

I really enjoy it and think it is amazing that my work offers this to their employees.

Pros

I like that my work creates weekly or monthly challenges for all of us to be engaged in our health and motivated to be active. As a remote employee, this app helps me feel connected to my coworkers. I like to be competitive with myself others. The app allows me to track my workouts which I really enjoy as well. I love the Wellness Interest section. There are so many interests you can log and it has pictures with the interest too.

Cons

I don't think the app accurately counts calories burned. Calories burned on my FitBit verse my Training Amigo differ. It would be nice for the app the have an Elliptical section in the Wellness Interests.

Kate from PURE Insurance

Thank you Woliba!

A former unhealthy person converted into a plant-based active individual. I am always very skeptical of 'work out apps' especially ones targeted at everyday people and workers. I have had such a great experience being challenged mentally, physically and socially (through such fun events) to work harder in my work outs and reap the benefits of a healthy lifestyle in more ways than one. I appreciate getting the chance to unite with likeminded people in my workplace.

Pros

The educational articles about nutrition and fitness. The ability to set goals for oneself. The interactive events

Cons

I wish there was a better transfer system for smart watches/ logging work outs if you don't have a smart watch, but regardless, I am still pushing myself, which is what is important.

Dawn from PURE Insurance

Woliba was a game changer!

Great support as well - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is terrific!

Pros

Woliba created accountability for me to consistently work on a healthier lifestyle. The educational articles have been great - both for me and my husband - and it is so easy to track my activities by syncing up with my Apple watch. Chasing my colleagues in the different challenges creates some healthy competition - literally!

Cons

No issues - everything has gone smoothly

Melissa from PURE Insurance

Lots of workout options

Pros

Cons

The app can be difficult to navigate at times. Or the same information won't be available on the app and the website - i.e. the website does not recognize that it is connected to my apple watch for information. I can get a little lost sometimes in the app too, like if I can't remember if I logged a workout, I can t find anywhere that lists my workouts.

David from MasterControl

Woliba Experience

Once I got it set up and synced with my other tracking apps, it has worked well. I now use it as my main physical activity tracker. I have been involved in a few group challenges and Woliba has accurately gathered and posted all my data. It also presents a leaderboard to compare progress with other participants.

Pros

Easily syncs with my fitbit and other fitness tracking tools. It automatically tracks and posts all the stats I like to monitor. It's easy to participate in group challenges. Once you get set up, you're automatically included in all the group activities and chats.

Cons

Getting it set up was a little challenging. It wasn't tracking and updating at first, but tech support helped get that fixed. It's worked fine ever since.

Theresa from Stafford County Government

Industry: Government Relations

Software helps to keep you motivated and reach your goals

I have had a great experience so far and look forward to the new year and all the challenges ahead!!

Pros

I like to be able to track my steps and be competitive with coworkers. I love competing in the challenges! I like that we can earn leave while also trying to stay fit. It helps to keep motivated.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like about the software.

Aubrey from MasterControl

Made my job more fun and easier

Amazing! It was easy to implement, easy to have our team implement, and each challenge launch has been seamless. On top of everything, the customer support is quick to respond and always helpful.

Pros

In the times of COVID, Woliba has made our wellness journey a breeze. It has been easy to send out wellness challenges to our team around the globe and increased our team moral and engagement.

Cons

The challenge reporting. We are a team built around analytics and the report output for the wellness challenges could be amped up.

Reasons for Choosing Woliba

Challenge functionality and global aspect (GDPR)

Reasons for Switching to Woliba

They oversold the software and could not deliver.

Jason from Donan

Easy Integration with Apple Watch

Training Amigo has been a great tool for our company to socially connect through fitness challenges, social amigo "shoutouts", and daily tips. My wife has recommended that her school look into Training Amigo as part of their wellness initiatives too.

Pros

My workouts, steps, calories burned are easily shared between my apple watch and training amigo.

Cons

Occasional, but few and far between, lags between daily updates. All workout info is eventually uploaded.

Reasons for Switching to Woliba

Corporate decision, well made imho.

Lauren from PURE Insurance

Easy to Use and Effective

Pros

I like that it was super easy to sync my fitbit and it is very easy to log workouts and earn points. My employer gives us incentives if we reach certain point levels so I like that I can just have this as an app on my phone that way I don't forget to log workouts and can do so when on the go. Being able to earn extra points through the challenges and goal setting etc. is also an added bonus. Overall I am very happy with Training Amigo.

Cons

One of my major complaints is that on the app you cannot go in a view a logged workout. Say for example I log a strength training workout on Monday, then on Tuesday I can't remember if I ended up logging Monday's workout- if I go on the app I can only see that I have seven strength training workouts logged, I can't get any further information. I would love if I could go in and be able to see which workouts I logged each day.

Kelly from Grand Traverse Resort and Spa

Bringing Wellness into the digital age

We chose Training Amigo because we needed to take our Wellness Program to the next level and engage our employees in new and different ways. Training Amigo allows us to meet our employees where they are already tracking their success digitally and still keep a strong social component to the wellness journey.

Pros

I love that Training Amigo integrates with people existing fitness trackers and solutions. I feel like we are leveraging the work that they are already putting into their health efforts and amplifying it.

Cons

There are always people that prefer an analogue experience and it can be hard to win bring them into the fold.

Venessa from PURE Insurance

Great app

It's a good app to help you stay active

Pros

Being able to compete with others in the office.

Cons

It seems there are delays sometimes when going from screen to screen. It's also not the easiest to request an amigo to be your friend.

Bryce from MasterControl

Excellent Fitness Platform for the Company

Overall it is a fun platform for employee engagement. We have done several "challenges" and it really encourages users to get out and participate.

Pros

Woliba is easy to use and very fun and interactive. I like that it supports many fitness devices to pull in your data. I also love the educational and motivational material.

Cons

Set up for some devices and users can be tricky

Susan Hayne from PURE Insurance

Keeps me motivated!

It’s made me be much more consistent in logging my workouts and doing quick e-learning sessions about wellness, which has helped me be more consistent in other aspects of my wellness journey. Earning points to reach my company’s goals to receive certain monetary benefits got me hooked, which has now lead to other healthful habits.

Pros

Cons

The sliding scale used to set goals is very sensitive and hard to be precise. I wish you could just type in the goal.

Elizabeth from PURE Insurance

Overall, I have enjoyed using Training Amigo and can attest to it encouraging me to make healthier decisions (and succeeding). It's been a great way to encourage friendly competition with coworkers!

Pros

This is a great software to encourage healthy activities for employees. It makes it very easy to track goals, learn health tips, and compete with other users to win challenges. It syncs with many fitness apps (Apple, Google Fit, Fitbit, etc.) making it easy to log activities.

Cons

I have experienced some issues in the past syncing with my Google Fit account, which is why I got a Fitbit. Now everything syncs perfectly. I also occasionally have issues navigating the menus since sometimes items are not where I would expect them.

Karen from Park View Federal Credit Union

Employee review

Pros

I like Woliba because it works easily with my phone and my fitbit. It keeps me motivated and moving.

Cons

Probably the most confusing thing is how to acquire social points.

Mike from Laerdal Medical

Pros and cons

Overall I am very happy with the app especially the education and some of the recipes it has to offer

Pros

I like that it is in a graded with most smart watches including some of the knock off brand you find on Amazon. I like that I can manually enter in calories and workouts especially since the watch may not be 100% accurate most the times.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve in the beginning and it may require you to get used to navigating the website on a computer to get things set up.

Emily from Donan Engineering LLC -

Industry: Civil Engineering

The Platform for wellness had a bigger impact on my life than I expected

The platform has helped everyone in our company get involved in a wellness program. This has been really remarkable, given that everyone has had to work remotely since March.

Pros

There is always something new! I check the app everyday to see the status of the current challenge and see what is new.

Cons

I really didn't see anything I didn't like.

Luis from Grand Traverse Resort and Spa

Best Company app

Great experience so far! I see many of my coworkers doing more healthy choices thanks to the app

Pros

Cons

A little bit frustrating to see your overall stats if you are a multi sport person

John from Laerdal Medical

Pros

One of the things that I really like about this software is that it promotes competition among other users. It easy to track your progress and dig a little deeper to do better.

Cons

The score max out and hit an upper limit.

John from Donan

Industry: Security and Investigations

Easy to use, keeps people engaged

Pros

The software is easy to use and it provides a great way to keep in touch. Keeps employees engaged at various levels.

Steve from Stafford County Fire & Rescue

Industry: Public Safety

End User Review

Totally fine.. it syncs with my garmin and imports all necessary data for my employers contests/challenges.

Pros

Syncs with other platforms allowing relatively hands-off approach once set up.

Cons

Not extremely easy to figure out certain things.

Taylor from PURE Insurance

Great for keeping track!

Pros

I really enjoy the company wide challenges and the education section.

Cons

I dislike the synchronicity with watches and apps on the phone. It usually shows an inaccurate amount of steps or calories for the day.

Dean from Laerdal Medical

Best Workout Team App!!

Pros

Very user-friendly and filled with excellent content.

Cons

The updates to my steps/miles/calories sometimes lags. This could be my phone or Wifi as well...

Cathy from Pure

User friendly for Daily Use

Overall really great experience. Very user friendly and I am able to track my workouts and log them very easily.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use the app and track workouts. Daily reminders and tips are also very helpful.

Cons

Nothing at this moment! There are updates quite often, but other than that, nothing to change at the moment!

Matt from Grand Traverse Resort and spa

MSU

It very good and staying in shape and fit

Pros

I like all of it , I will keep it and stick with it

Cons

I love everything about it . Not leaving this and keeping it

Maggie from PURE Insurance

Great App

Pros

The daily motivation and tips. I like being able to track and set goals for my exercises.

Cons

The ability to connect to my apple watch, I feel like I need to manually enter in my workouts instead of them automatically showing. If the exercises lined up to the exercise that I selected for my apple watch.

Ben from Laerdal Medical

Great app

Great

Pros

Ability to track progress and earn points toward gift cards

Cons

There are some issues with syncing but it seems like it’s getting better

Diane from Grand Traverse Resort

Easy to use.

Very pleased with it.

Pros

Was very easy to use and navigate the system.

Cons

If it wasn't working didn't know if it was the software or fitbit.

Stuart from PURE Insurance

It's fun to out work your teammates

Pros

It's easy to use and has great tips on being healthier.

Cons

None. My teammates and I all really enjoy the product

Stephanie from PURE Insurance

Good App

Pros

Easy to log workouts. Easy to access education courses.

Cons

Could be more user friendly but overall it's a good app.

Katelyn from Laerdal

Woliba App

Pros

Being able to track workouts, access recipes, daily tips!

Cons

Wish this connected with more device - ex: MyZone

Andy from PURE

Great Tool

Pros

Centralized location to track your progress.

Cons

Syncing to Fit bit was challenging at times.

Colleen from PURE

i enjoy the app

I have been happy with it for its use at work.

Pros

I like that there is a wide range of activities that can be logged and that it provides daily tips.

Cons

It is kind of quirky when it comes to what you are able to do on your phone app versus on a desktop.

Carl from Laerdal

Engaging wellness platform

Overall I think this platform is well put-together. From wellness education to workout videos to recipes, there are a plethora of resources available to users. The leader board is a fun and friendly competition that keeps me motivated throughout the year.

Pros

I like the device integration and competitive point system.

Cons

I'm fairly active and tend to cap my points around the beginning of Q3. I think it would be great to have a way to continue earning points throughout the entire year

Lori from PURE

Great Accountability Tool

Great!

Pros

I really enjoy Training Amigo. Not only does it keep me accountable and engaged, it keeps me informed and educated so I can increase my Health IQ!

Cons

I would like to see my activities by date. Some days I forget to log my workouts, and so I sometimes need to backdate workout, but it would be helpful to see a calendar to make sure I didn't already enter the workout. Also please add HIIT as an option.

Ami from PURE Programs

Highly Recommended

The reminder to put your health first especially in 2020 has been amazing.

Pros

Healthy reminders and the tips and tricks to put yourself first each and every day.

Cons

More vegan or vegetarian options for recipe ideas would be nice.

Molly from Park View Federal Credit Union

Always Improving

- We have been with Woliba for nearly 4 years, and have greatly enjoyed the platform and the enhancements that come each year.

Pros

- Continual updates which improve the interface and user experiences

Cons

- Device syncing can be an issue from time to time

Price and Features