• Pros

• "Dynamic inventory helped us to manage our stocks so well, sales and purchase orders are on track too... It saves so much time for it has an easy to use functionalities and modules...Great!"

• "On our old software, we are having hard time extracting data and creating the graph we needed but with this software life becomes much easier and gives us more time for other tasks."

• "Dynamic software really helped our inventory to be well-managed and monitored. It is very convenient to use."

• Cons

• "Add a vendor portal!!! I really need my vendors to be able to login and see the stock levels. Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top..."

• "No issues encountered so far and it runs smoothly and well. "

• "None so far, just continuously improve the customer service and everything will follow. Good job! "

Browse Dynamic Inventory Reviews

Russ from Beantown RV Sales Department

Amazing! Time Saving! ROI has been exceptional!

Pros

Where do I start? Customize to your heart's desire. Setup users with as much or as little access as needed. My favorite feature by far is the Stores functionality. Essentially you can setup multiple storage objects or Stores. Then, you can change the label of this storage unit to whatever you want. For us it was RV's. Within each RV store I can setup and track the location of each part. Before I couldn't answer the question of how many RV's we have with refrigerators vs. non-refrigerated. Now I can track it down to how many RV's we have with refrigerators that have ice makers. The possibilities are endless! Ordering new parts and up-selling to customers is a breeze too. Everything has been thought of in here.

Response from Dynamic CAFM

Replied July 2017

Thanks for leaving this review Russ. We are very happy the solution is working out for you.

Susan from Condiments R' Us

I really like the way they incorporated Lots

Pros

Our products are perishable and we had to have a way to track them. Stash showed me the lot code feature during the demo and I was immediately intrigued. We took the plunge on a monthly plan and haven't looked back. Honestly, I was tracking the lots in Excel before I came across Dynamic. And a big shot out to our rep who walked us through every detail of the system. He was one of the main reasons we decided to buy. Support has been excellent too :)

Cons

Ok, honestly I have a list of things I'm keeping track of and I really hope to see them in the system soon. Here are some in no particular order: - More elegant backorders - SMS notifications of low stock - Direct Integration with Sage Accounting - Direct Integration with Shippo - Autogenerate barcodes I believe we can pay to prioritize these, but we are on a tight budget right now.

Response from Dynamic CAFM

Replied June 2017

Susan, thank you for the kind words. In regards to your feature requests we would be more than happy to take a more in depth look at what you're asking for. I've instructed one of our sales reps to reach out to you and discuss the customizations you mentioned. I'm confident we can figure out a way to accommodate you!

Nate from Brookside Tires, LLC

Quick and Easy to Use Inventory Management - Customize-able Too

Pros

My favourite feature was a tie between the low stock alerts and custom fields. I like that I'm instantly reminded to purchase tires when my stock fell below a certain threshold. I thought it was really cool that I could set the the threshold for each individual tire line I sell. Smart thinking! The custom fields were important for me because there are certain details about tires that most other softwares I researched would not let me capture like pressure, sizing, grade.

Cons

I wish it had a few more features to help me track maintenance on tires. For example, it would be helpful if I could create a work order when a customer comes in to get their rotation/balance. Currently, the only way I could see to do this was to leave a note on the customer record. I will be reaching out to see if Dynamic can customize something for me in the future. Overall, really satisified wit the product though.

Response from Dynamic CAFM

Replied June 2017

Thanks for the review Mr. Diaz! We are happy to discuss customization options with you whenever you're ready.

Chang from Gulf City Seafood Co.

Needed a stand alone software for security and access reasons

Pros

It was one of the few options I could find that was not strictly cloud based SAAS. I did not want to rely on internet connection to access.

Cons

I like everything, but one area that could be improved is returns. I have to tag the order to show it as a return. I would like to manage this in another section. For perishable items this product is the perfect solution because I can track down to lots. I really like it.

Response from Dynamic CAFM

Replied July 2017

Mr. Liu, I've got some good news. Returns are coming soon. Should be here by EOY.

Loreto from Market Research

It manages all!!!

Pros

Cons

Well, so far, I am really satisfied with the performance of this system. Just add more helpful features to continuously serve clients .....

Areane from FSPMI

Good Product

Tammy from restaurant

Overall Good Experience With One Drawback

Pros

It's really easy to figure out how to operate. I jumped in and learned no problem. Specifically the order process is layed out very nicely in sort of a wizard fashion that helps prevent mistakes which I like a lot. Also the customization options are one of the main selling points for me.

Cons

The accounting integration was not what I expected. We use Quickbooks Enterprise and it needed another software called Zed Axis to get it working. I don't know if that's because we are on Enterprise or not, but it's not perfectly integrated and needs to be setup. That being said it did work, but required more effort. That is why I gave it 3 stars for features/functionality.

Response from Dynamic CAFM

Replied July 2017

Thanks Tammy I'm going to make sure our dev team sees this, and see what we can do to improve our Quickbooks Enterprise integration. We read all these reviews and we want to learn from them to provide the best inventory software solution.

Michelle from Edsa Shangrila Hotel

Organized and I love it

Pros

Having messy and not organized inventory ? Now it will be hassle free using this application, you will no longer have a hardtime extracting date and also in creating the graph to be well organized.

Cons

As of now I dont have any cons I am enjoying using this software and it helps me a lot with the inventory matters.

Alex from Smith and Stevens

Unique Request Fulfilled

Pros

Full disclosure: I run a small law firm and needed some very complicated specifications to protect my constituents' privacy. Specifically, I wanted a special user that could only view certain sections, and not others. Dynamic Inventory worked with me to accomplish this and I'm very happy with the result.

Cons

If I had to pick something I would say it's lacking an export customers feature to make better use of the CRM module within the software.

Response from Dynamic CAFM

Replied June 2017

Much appreciated Alex. We are working on a way to export customers as I write this. Stay tuned :)

Jacob from Nokia, NA

The best results for an insane value

My hardware team required a quick, in-house solution to inventory management. Dynamic Inventory was a perfect match, and has so far greatly increased our efficiency and accuracy in back-end operations. I would highly recommend this product.

Pros

Fast and easy installation, intuitive layout and design, and great customer support.

Cons

The only con I found was the ability to edit or remove inputs and tabs

Delma from Delmas Grocery

Dynamic Inventory review

Pros

It gave me orders to use so I could get all my produce in one place. I put many many products in and no problems.

Cons

I like the people very much. Some features not working at first. They fixed all the issues fast and no more problems happening so that is a really good job. Before I used paper and it was difficult

Brinomar from Supply Chain Management

Better than our old one

Pros

Cons

No issues encountered so far and it runs smoothly and well.

Jared from JT Oil Services Inc.

Showed Me The ROI

Pros

The cost history hit the nail on the head of what I was in the market for. My CEO thinks I'm a genius now because I can tell him the first, last, and average cost of each pipeline material in a matter of seconds.

Cons

Response from Dynamic CAFM

Replied June 2017

JT I have good news for you. We have a consignment user feature that will allow you to add users with view only access to certain screens. Contact me or Stash for more details and we will hook you up!

Rebecca from Whitedeer Gems

This is a great program for small to medium sized businesses. It simplifies assets tracking with smooth processes. I installed this on my tablet so I could sell my jewelry at the local flea markets. It's nice to be able to keep track of stock in one place without lugging a laptop around. I like the Barcode system, I can keep large amounts of gemstones sorted out and counted. This program has stopped senseless loss in my business.

Jerry from Houston Computer Parts

Glad I found these guys

Pros

Custom Fields and Tags solved all my problems. The support team was very responsive to my questions.

Cons

Not a huge deal, but integrating to our specific payment gateway was going to cost more money. Decided to hold off for now.

Response from Dynamic CAFM

Replied June 2017

We are so happy to hear the software is working for you Jerry. Thanks for the review!