• Pros

• "The price was extremely attractive and the customer service is extremely responsive. They have a live chat feature that enables me to get my questions answered immediately. "

• "I like that it works with all of my stores in one location"

• "Great Value for what is included Includes features that many others don't have Decent customer service "

• Cons

• "Lots of bells and whistles, therefore a steep learning curve for me. However, support always gets me fixed when I screw something up."

• "The system takes time to learn and it could use a few more features; however, by and large it works very well."

• "Occasional glitches, sometimes a bit slow to load a page"

Browse Ecomdash Reviews

Sander from Seattle Seed Company

Highly capable with a learning curve

Ecomdash has allowed our business to expand as we sell online B2C, B2B, brick-and-mortar, and at mobile locations. No other software handles this for us like ecomdash can.

Pros

Ecomdash handles multi-channel inventory is a more comprehensive and flexible way than any other software we’ve tried.

Cons

The software is so capable that it also has a huge learning curve (we’ve been at it several years and still learn new things), and the interface isn’t very modern, nor is it mobile-friendly.

David from DVHdesigns

ecomdash has allowed me to sell more of my work on more sales channels with less effort.

For anyone who sells on multiple sales channels this product is invaluable.

Pros

That it is integrated with all the sales channels I use--eBay, Etsy, Shopify, and Amazon, and as I grow I may expand to others. Customer service is responsive and they offer a LOT for an economical price. I'm a lapidary artist and make one of a kind gemstone focal beads and it's just me and a half time office assistant. I couldn't possibly manage selling on all these channels at once without a service like ecomdash. I've sold on eBay for 18 years, Etsy for 8 years, Shopify for 1+ year, and on Amazon for 2 months. Amanzon has suddenly become my biggest and best market! Ecomdash lets me try new sales channels with minimal effort while keeping track of inventory.

Cons

There have been numerous challenges with integrating my Etsy listings and there have been multiple times over the last year when I have sold an item on another channel and it was not deleted from my Etsy channel. This rarely happens with the other channels but Etsy has had repeated problems. I'm not sure if the difficulties come from Etsy or what, but ecomdash tech support always comes through with a fix in the end. I understand that these platforms are always changing so a service like ecomdash has to play catch up when these issues occur. They're also dependent on their users pointing out the problems as they arrive and they do their best to fix them prompty.

Christopher from Lunari13

Almost Good

Considering that even though they state that they support woocommerce they really do not it is more of a try it and if it works okay and if it doesn't oh well it is your fault. lol what a crap way to run a business.

Pros

What I like most was being able to post items to different marketplaces.

Cons

This software failed repeatedly to post to woocommerce, and there support which is timely and round the clock but this is one problem they did not really try to solve. They said it was on my end, however Sellbrite & Sellerchamp have no problems posting to my woocommerce store. I really hated how their tech support is almost there for you but then not really.

Reasons for Choosing Ecomdash

Sellbrite has really good tech support, and they work well with woocommerce, unfortunately their listing manager does not support html, and that is a feature we can't do with out. So far Sellerchamp is the platform we are currently using and happily paying for.

kyle from ante up graphics inc

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Best inventory software

Wonderful experience. Would never switch.

Pros

This is the best bang for your buck when it comes to inventory software. Its a little clunky to get used to but they are literally improving it daily. The LIVE chat support is spot on. Almost never have to wait to be helped and usually get the same couple reps (and they actually remember you and the things you are working on) which is awesome!

Cons

It can be frustrating to understand why they do the things they do. Sometimes it feels like they have never run an ecommerce shop so they don't understand functionality that would be best fit. BUT they have a support page you can add requests to and they do read, reply and implement things when they can.

Reasons for Choosing Ecomdash

They were the only software that would integrate with etsy using their sku system.

Kelley from Alfie's Treasures

Ecomdash makes it easier to sell online

I've been using Ecomdash since they were just getting up and running. They have done so many upgrades and made the software better and better. Their customer service has been great and very responsive. The price of the software is easily justifiable since they monitor all of my inventory, manage my orders and let me list to multiple online selling venues all in one system. As they have grown, their up-time has been incredible.

Pros

Cross list inventory on multiple selling platforms. Love the fact that when an order comes in from a selling venue, Ecomdash stops all of the listings on other platforms without me having to watch it. Ability to print shipping labels for orders. Ability to manage my inventory locations. Ability to upload my listing info via a CSV file.

Cons

I don't have any cons, more like a wish list. I would like it if they would list / monitor Poshmark. I would like to be able to customize the reports.

David from Delta Molding LLC

Not bad... unless you need to print barcodes.

Pretty good with a major letdown on account of the barcodes.

Pros

Compared to SkuVault, ecomdash is very easy to setup and use. It's less expensive and it adds listing features. SkuVault has horrible search functions and it can be very frustrating to lookup products. In contrast, it's very easy to find products in ecomdash.

Cons

The deal-breaker for us is that it cannot not print barcodes, which makes it absolutely useless for any business that uses barcodes or scanning. ecomdash will "generate" barcodes... which means that it will download an 8.5" x 11" .pdf file that contains barcodes... and other stuff, such as inventory locations. ecomdash expects me to open this .pdf file in photoshop, crop the barcode, scale it, and then print it. Ha! I'm not a big fan of SkuVault but at least I can print barcodes diretly to a Zebra label printer. SkuVault provides customizable barcode templates which allow you to customize the label size, and also enable/disable other information. For example, I can choose whether or not to include the sku, price, location, or other details. Bottom line... when I print barcodes in SkuVault, they come out of our Zebra label printer.

Reasons for Choosing Ecomdash

I didn't go with ecomdash because I can't print barcodes.

Matt from ShopGCH.com

new changes make it very cumbersome

In the past, their customer service has been top notch - one of the main benefits was being able to schedule a service call with an actual rep at any time. We had a major inventory glitch about 6 months ago where all our purchase orders were being double or sometimes quadruple counting in our inventory numbers. It took them nearly 3 months to correct the issue and in the meantime we had to go without accurate inventory and COGS numbers. Now with this change to the user interface, I cannot recommend this software to anyone.

Pros

We've used this software for 3+ years for our E-Commerce platform which syncs (one of the main reasons we went with Ecom. The best thing is that is manages inventory and does shipping both.

Cons

Honestly, this program has served us well for a while, but recent changes to their user interface (shipping workflow) have made it very cumbersome and nearly impossible for us to continue to use. We ship with multiple carriers and many different box configurations to maximize our shipping budget. The new workflow forces the user to 'batch' shipments into like shipments or with the same carrier instead of being able to create multiple shipping orders and then edit them individually in real time like before. This new workflow is horrible for us and we are looking to make a switch very soon. If you're shipping a lot of identical packages all with the same carrier, I guess it could still work for you.

Response from ecomdash

Replied January 2020

Hi Matt! Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you're having such a frustrating experience, but really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We understand that when releasing such a large change, we sometimes won't get it perfect. We're focused on getting as much feedback as we can and making changes to improve the process. I spoke with the team and they've reached out to schedule some time with you to get more feedback on how to improve this feature. We're currently working through all the other customer feedback we've received and are implementing changes to the new shipping workflow over the next couple of weeks. We do appreciate your business and would love to change your outlook on our software. Thanks so much!

Anne from Fighters Market Canada Inc

Ecomdash

It allows me to update everything in one location which distributes into all my stores on shopify

Pros

I like that it works with all of my stores in one location

Cons

Sometimes I find that the inventory updates are missed and also the waiting time period for several updates takes very long as I am waiting in a que for the updates to be completed which sometimes could take over 15 mins.

Reasons for Choosing Ecomdash

The price and customer service is good and we wanted to give the service a try.

John M. from Pilot Supplies & Sunglasses LC

Great Support Staff

Ecomdash is helping me improve my business by allowing me to manage multiple sites from a single interface.

Pros

The software takes time to learn and understand. The best part is the support you get from the support team. They respond quickly, the schedule a call feature is really nice, and everyone of the support staff I have dealt with have been very helpful and supportive.

Joe from Monroe Systems for Business

Great platform for our needs

Pros

Cons

Slow loading times make certain tasks like product kitting take longer than they should.

Annual plans are misleading - proceed with caution

Overall it's a decent piece of software but it does have several issues that make it hard to figure out exactly what is going on sometimes with your business. The reporting is clunky and not customizable and some other features are dangerous if you rely on them but don't realize that the data may not be the whole picture like you think. Annual billing is misleading; The annual billing cost will be renewed, without warning, once you exceed the number of orders for the year. So if you sign up for the 100 orders/month annual plan and you use 1,200 order in 2 months then you'll be charged the annual price every two months, even though you'd pay far less than that by just paying monthly. So buyer beware!

Pros

The software does a lot as far as multi-channel management. It's pretty easy to add new sales channels and then have it manage your inventories and listings. It's also very nice to be able to set up multiple warehouses and even have Amazon FBA fulfill listings for other channels.

Cons

It still has some bugs. Be very careful when you download listings because it can create MCF listings inside of Amazon and you won't even know about it unless you go to Amazon and go to each of your products. Ecomdash doesn't notify you or have any way to tell that this listing creation happened. After talking with the support team it appears to be a bug and this can have huge implications for your business when trying to make simple changes or downloads. Also, it's a pretty simple piece of software that does some basic stuff well, but is not very customizable and won't offer you the advanced features you may be wanting. The reports are fairly simple and sometimes you'll have to pull multiple reports for usable info. It really needs some work on the types of reports and notifications that it claims to offer, especially with multiple warehouses. It shows "in-stock" for items that are out-of-stock in one warehouse, which is very annoying because different sales channels are fulfilled by different warehouses, but you'll never be able to see that in a report, so it makes for a lot of manual work and multiple reports to mesh to get the info you need. Also, the annual billing is very misleading and I'd be careful with that.

David from The Pro Audio Guys

The Most Affordable and Reliable Inventory Sync Software for eBay, Amazon, and Website Businesses

Pros

Once you understand the logic of the software it is excellent. We actually like that we can make changes at the marketplace, and simply have Ecomdash import the revised listing changes. When using other platforms we found that making changes on marketplaces directly would sometimes break the functionality between the two platforms. Not so with Ecomdash. It has fabulous import/export features for products. The multi-Channel sync works really well. It has a bundle feature that we use all the time. It's really easy to list to all the marketplaces. The UI is actually pretty good. Some have complained about it, but we have used a lot of other platforms, and this one works as good if not better than most. The product search function is excellent. It is actually way superior to any website platform product search we have ever used. It finds the products instantly. They should sell the search code to some of these shopping carts companies who have horrible built in search (All of them). The Price is so affordable. It's pay as you go. Super reasonable rates, and can leave at any time. No stupid contracts, no BS! We love that. We have never had any trouble with Customer Support. They always answered questions relatively fast, and it was always a qualified individual answering the questions.

Cons

There are a few minor integration things that are missing. Such as a few eBay options we can't select. There are a few marketplaces we would like to list to that they are not integrated with. It would be nice if they had 24/7 Support. But not a big deal.

Stuart from Invisible World

Great Program with Definite Limitations

First of all, Ecomdash is the absolute best value out there if you sell on the marketplaces they cover. And I have evaluated 6-7 platforms in depth. That being said, it has some real shortcomings. The Pros: Great Customer support, easy to use, efficient and logical back-end, clean user interface and it works without glitches. Documentation is thorough and well-written. If you are good with spreadsheets, ECD offers excellent capabilities to upload and download information. Really superior to all others in its range. If you sell on Amazon, ebay and a website, ECD will work great and the price can't be beat. Go for it! Cons: Useless reporting: you will have to get your facts and figures somewhere else, or link many many spreadsheets together. It's like a black box for sales information. They have about 40 different very narrowly-focused reports which are not flexible enough to answer more than one small question at a time, so you will have to download a million of them. They do offer to create custom reports, and that could help. Does not track Amazon FBA returns, last I checked, so if you're return rate is above 2-3%, you're just not going to be able to accurately track your sales through ECD. Listing doesn't really work. Can't create ASINS in Amazon, so if you have brand-registry, forget it. Does not list variants to BigCommerce, last time I checked, and did not list variants in general, so if you deal in different sizes and colors, the listing facility may as well not exist. NOTE: Limited/Phony Listing capabilities is the norm for ALL programs that cost less than about $/yr upwards. But you need to ask the questions and not go in believing the bullet points on the landing page, then you can fit Ecomdash realistically into your workflow. The devil is in the details. I tuned out after a few broken promises about integrations and updates, so they may have fixed some of these issues, but you MUST ask specific questions. We switched to Linnworks, which has some of the same issues, because we needed a more European focus and because of the utter inadequacy of the ECD reporting module. All in all, though, Ecomdash is an excellent program and company in a very muddled field. Recommended.

Pros

See above

Cons

See above

Mark from BrickOvenBaker.com

November 2015

Very good at keeping my inventory in sync across selling channels

Pros

ecomdash is great for my business, because I have been enjoying using ShipStation and I needed a system to keep my channels in sync, without adding a lot of activity to my work flow. It doesn't need to integrate into ShipStation. It will work along side of ShipStation, doing it's job, while letting ShipStation do it's job of handling the shipping. The people at ecomdash are friendly and helpful. Support is quick to get back to you and they don't mind getting on the phone to help you out.

Cons

The UI isn't currently state of the art, but it isn't overly difficult to deal with. I've been making suggestions and they are willing to listen. If their UI designer/developer can up their game, they can trump the others that I've used (and gave up on), because I have yet to see a super easy to use UI in this particular service niche. It's a bit new, and there are vestiges of certain very niche markets that they must have created their software for initially, and I find that in terms of creating templates and imports, you can see a lot of specific fields that pertain to those marketplaces. Ideally they could filter them out if the client is not using those marketplaces. I don't print postage through their application, and Would like to stay with ShipStation for that. In fact, I'd be happy if they would just form a partnership with ShipStation because ShipStation really has the shipping thing figured out pretty well.

Patti from Kapp studio

Great for the price point

For the money, this is good value. We recommend you have a strong vision for how you want your system set up and have prior experience using such a system. We don't get much value out of the listings upload capability to our multi channels. However, we don't want to spend our time manually reconciling inventory each day. This takes the worry out of it once it's set up. Be patient and eventually you'll be on auto-pilot. Do difficult or new work during business hours so you can chat or call for help.

Pros

It has inventory management for multiple channels and a PO system to track COGS ordered and received. Multiple warehousing is available and we use it. Very nice to sign up and then get 3 months free - it takes that much time to set up if you do volume and have multiple channels. We have tried other vendors and a 90 day setup period is perfect for the user - but not offered as standard in the market. We may have left during the period but knowing that we weren't being charged it was easier to just work through things and get set up without the pressure of paying for double systems during the transition.

Cons

Support is only available during business hours, and often they are not online for chat. When you do get them, depending on whom you speak/text/email with, our experiences have ranged from outstanding to terrible. Some reps struggle to understand the question and don't confirm (like they have not used an inventory system in addition to not being able to understand their own system to answer questions. The lack of business experience can be frustrating for simple issues.) However, many of the support people are amazing and will go above and beyond. Some just are great - know the shoes we walk in, know the system, listen/confirm and solve in 1 call resolution. Waiting while they are offline is really frustrating when you are setting up! Definitely set a few calls - they are much better on the phone understanding what you are trying to accomplish. We didn't get much of a tutorial and their support docs are difficult to follow. However, once you get the hang of it, you're golden. And for the price you pay, some of these challenges can be expected. One other thing - the processing time can be pretty slow (updating inventory to channels, downloading listings, etc).

Richard from DALLAS WHOLESALERS

Excellent Program for Managing Multiple Storefronts

We had several storefronts up and running when we found ecomdash. One could not be directly linked to ecomdash but we managed to connect through ShipStation with manual uploads from the storefront. We went through several iterations to eliminate double entries of orders but the support staff patiently worked with us to resolve all the issues. Every time something comes up we get responses same day or next day. Sometimes chat, sometimes email but always promptly and courteously. We have tried other programs but none can measure up to the features and support we have with ecomdash.

Pros

If you only use ecomdash to synchronize inventories among online storefronts, it is the best money you will spend. But ecomdash is much more than an inventory management program. There are also well designed modules for listing management, order management, and reports. At a glance you will be able to see which products are listed on each of you storefronts and which are not. Pending and on-hold orders are readily viewed and those with problems are highlighted. Reordering inventory is simple whether by supplier or for all items meeting your predetermined reorder point. There are so many valuable features to ecomdash you will always check it first.

Cons

There is a learning curve to ecomdash. There are so many bells and whistles that it takes awhile to get the feel for the logic. The process for listing new products on various storefronts needs work but some of the limitations are created by the storefronts themselves. Example: to list on Amazon you must already have an ASIN so you must create the basic listing on Amazon. Otherwise you are limited to tagging on someone else's existing listing.

Terry from Oakview Collectibles

Incredible Inventory Management Software

Pros

The software is fantastic. You're able to manage all of your inventory across all your channels in one location. Before ecomdash, we kept track of our inventory manually in excel and used different software to list to the different channels - it was a nightmare! Now we can list to all of our channels from one software and our inventory is synched across the board. And in addition to synching, you have really great accounting reports like COGS, sales tax, etc. - real time savers! We researched vendors for two years and there are some out there that offer the depth of product but the monthly cost was just way beyond our means. Ecomdash provides a really affordable option for smaller sellers. Price is based on sales, not skus. What I like best about Ecomdash is the respect and support they give their clients - no one is too small for their attention. They are so very helpful in working with you and teaching you how to use their software to your best advantage. If you have a suggestion, the really listen and are continually upgrading in response to client suggestions. There are too many features to list them all here - you definitely need to check out their website or give them a call.

Cons

Like any software, there is a learning curve and it's taken me a bit of time to work out my system for listing product across the channels, but any time I have a question the support staff are right there to help me out. We sell a lot of one of a kind items and in previous software I pretty much created a listing at a time. In ecomdash, it's much faster to upload your data via csv file. Part of the learning curve is there are so many features that our previous software didn't have, so I'm learning how best to utilize them.

Rob from Linda's Gifts, Inc

So close to being awesome

Look, if you understand what marketplaces need to have listings post and all you need is basic inventory control, this is a 5 star product. I hover between 3 and 4 stars because there are glitches involved in the listing creation process and when you ask support for something, they take forever and repeatedly ask questions you have already answered. Inventory control and ease of use in that respect - A+ valude for your money Listing creation- eBay- B-, Shopify- A, Walmart- C+, Amazon (us, uk, ca)- D (not an F because if an ASIN exists, it will post your listing but if you are creating a new ASIN, you can not use ecomdash) While support is courteous, the response for legitimate questions takes a long time and often yields inaccurate results. In English, you ask a question and wait up to 2 weeks for an answer which may or may not help. To use ecomdash, you need to have a bit of a puzzle solving brain or a level of patience that surpasses Gandhi. Having said all of this, while I am critical of many things, I can honestly say I do not regret switching to them. I have paid a lot more for far less functionality from other services such as Solid Commerce and Zentail. You get what you pay for here, so if you have a solid understanding of how your sales channels work, you can save good money with this service. If you are new, you won't like it. Despite the fact I rate customer support as poor, I am happy with my decision to use ecomdash. I save thousands of dollars a year and have learned many things (by being forced to haha) and in the long run this is the best solution for my needs.

Pros

Easy to handle sku differences across selling channels Excellent organization of inventory Purchase Orders are easy to make Best value for the money

Cons

Support is deplorable when you have an issue - Issues can take weeks to be answered and sometimes are still not answered properly - Not yet capable of posting new products to Amazon (You have to upload yourself and then download inventory into ecomdash) - Tedious creation of product groups (size/ color variations) which only post on eBay and Shopify (and supposedly Walmart but so far not successful with that despite asking for support over a week ago)

Sean from Holly Hill Health Foods, Inc.

We have been using Ecomdash for a few months and are still in the development stage. So far so good.

Pros

Price point compared to competitors. Ability to tie into other marketplaces. APIs that support automation. We can leverage our USPS account with Commercial Plus pricing through Endicia. The platform has the ability to manage multiple marketplaces in a relatively intuitive fashion. In theory, it will support the Mandrill plug in for delayed emails to customers. We have not gotten this functional yet. The support staff is generally speaking very helpful (although solutions take days/weeks sometimes). We had some issues with one of the APIs and they managed to implement a work around to accommodate our Woo Commerce website. This was a big deal and really allowed us to continue to use the Ecomdash platform. The methodology of Paid Orders- Ready to Ship versus Unshipped Orders empowers us to use automation for pulling inventory out of our POS. This is one of the most important features for our particular configuration and needs.

Cons

GUI does not give very much control over the sorting of orders. Therefore it is not as efficient as it could be. There are performance lags where the user is waiting for the GUI to catch up after a click (this has been recently improved to some degree). Printing labels does not support direct to the label printer. Therefore it pops up in a pdf and then you print from there. This slows down the process and is inefficient. The customization of packing lists is very limited. In particular, the logo size limit and text count limitations need improvement. Also the packing slip does not support shipping charges or ancillary charges/credits. A discrepancy on a packing slip/invoice can lead to customer complaints. We have had intermittent issues with time outs through the APIs. we have added code as a work around but still have issues on occasion.

Dave from Dave's Hobby Shop

Ecomdash - Stellar Support and Response

Pros

Compared to other software experiences we had, ecomdash software actually does what they say it will do, simply put "It Works" and the customer service is supreme. One thing in particular about this company I like, is they listen to their customer's suggestions. I can't tell you how many times I have made suggestions only to see them studied and placed into the software. Most other companies don't or can't do that, ecomdash excels in that area.

Cons

I don't know that I can honestly come up with anything I like least about this product, or the vendor. It is to do a specific purpose and it does it well. I suppose IF I had to choose a least liked aspect, it would be the idle time out. Not that it isn't plenty long before time out and requiring the password to unlock it I just like to walk off for a bit and get some coffee, well you know. (note you don't have to re-logon in with user name and password, you just unlock it with the password). Truthfully I would not take away the idle timeout at all, it is there to protect my account. I just need to take a bit shorter coffee break :)

Edward from Tamco Commerce Inc.

Overall Opinion

I would recommend ecomdash but due hope they do not try to integrate too many features that are of no concern to us and price themselves out of the market such as SellBright and others have done. If they do elect to go down that road I hope they maintain a basic functionality for us who just inventory control which is our primary reason for using them.

Pros

Its is priced right for what you get. Inventory management has never failed us which is the primary reason we use it.

Cons

If you do not create all of your listing in Ecomdash there are issues, especially with Big Commerce. Even after downloading all of our listings they were missing sub-categories. Why did this hurt us? When we went to update the site for 2018 pricing it overrode all of our categories on our website so we had to re-create them all using a CSV file from Big Commerce. It caused our site to be blank for all sub -categories and took us 3-4 hours to correct. ecomdash worked with us to make certain eBay would not have the same issues when updating listing, but it took them to update their API with eBay. I very much appreciated their customer service, and sometimes its the platform not wanting to interface fully with ecomdash.

Thomas from Video Game Trader LLC

November 2015

Overall good experience. Some slowness/lag at times but great support

Pros

We sell on multiple sales channels and eComDash is the best value on the market. Once you get use to the way the system works everything is a breeze. From maintaining your inventory to shipping orders. We sell in a physical retail store, as well as Amazon, eBay and our own website and the system is great to sync inventory so we don't oversell. Listing is also pretty easy once everything is set up. For the price eComDash is the best we have used.

Cons

About the only thing I don't like about the system, is the "quickness". Some of this may be my unrealistic expectations of how quick the system should work. But there is also a noticeable performance issue at peak hours. To the credit of the support staff, they are quick to respond and resolve the performance issues so they usually don't last. But as a heavy user of the system, its sometimes annoying. However, its not annoying enough to move to another vendor. Some of it is probably just growing pains as they quickly add new users.

Tim from Riley Packaging

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Great Customer Support

We are very pleased with this software and their extremely fair pricing model!

Pros

We have been using Ecomdash for about 6 months now. The provided resources answered most of our set up questions and we started our learning curve with only one sales channel. As we added more sales channels, and as we asked more of the software, we found ourselves needing a bit more help. We initiated a "chat" within the Ecomdash dashboard where the support person (Catherine) initiated a support request with their support team. As it turned out, it was determined that the feature that we were trying to access required a software update fix. The support team followed up and quickly notified us of the fix. Catherine became available again, through chat, to help walk us through the required steps. GREAT customer support and everything now works perfectly!

Cons

So far, we have no "cons" to report. We do realize that as we ask more of the software and as we utilize more of its capabilities that there will be a learning curve. We are just grateful that the customer support team will be there if we need them again!

Alex from Green Art Plumbing Supply

Industry: Wholesale

for the price you can't beat it, but it lacks speed and ease of use

Pros

There are a lot of features in this app- it has tons of marketplaces integrations although not totally integrated. for the price, there is nothing like it out there - although many other companies are now offering what they do. Two years ago there was no low cost alternative like they had.

Cons

Marketplace integrations are not what they seem. Pushing the data to the integration and displaying the data, rather than interacting with the data is still considered an integration. We have multiple sources of warehouses and haven't been able to straighten it out with their team on implementing / combining the same sku across multiple vendors.

Excellent multi-channel cloud system for inventory and sales management

Overall, ecomdash has been a huge time and headache saver. Utilizing the system has probably helped almost every aspect of the business both directly and indirectly, from operations, accounting, to customer service. For example, it has helped to minimize angry customers who order an item that happens to be out of stock.

Pros

Ecomdash is great to manage stock levels for companies that sell on many different channels simultaneously. It also pushes shipping details and tracking information back to appropriate channels which is excellent. For any individual or company that has done this manually, they will quickly learn this can be a very time consuming and stressful. Ecomdash synchronizes our stock levels for items listed directly on our store website, amazon, and ebay. Saves us a ton of time and headache. The biggest strength that sets it apart from other similar systems, is being able to create bundles or kits (basically having it subtract and synchronize 2 or more items across all channels when a bundle sells).

Cons

The companion mobile app seems to need alot of work. Would love to have mobile access. However, the app has many bugs and errors. It is also missing many useful functions that can only be accessed directly on the website. The mobile app idea is great, but definitely still a work in progress.

Brandon from R&W Speed Shop

Good for the Money

I would rate ecomdash as 3.5 stars overall. I have used them for about 2 years and there have been several times I wanted to leave, but there is not much out there I could find that beats the price-to-feature ratio ecomdash offers. We currently do not do FBA and I know that some users have had issues with that. However, for our business ecomdash offers features that many higher priced competitors offer and are exactly what we need. We have had a few problems over the years, but the customer service (although sometimes difficult to reach) was above average in most of the cases in getting the problem resolved. This is not a perfect product, but for a growing business like ourselves this is what we need.

Pros

Cons

Slow between screens Some information seems difficult to find Shipping service is not user friendly

Bill from Outdoor Wood Inc

Still learning, lots of checkboxes, attributes, buttons and switches.

As a solo operation, (listing, packing, shipping, walkin customers in my bricks and mortar showroom), my time on ecomdash is limited. The program deserves a lot of time & attention to make it really fly. So I hope to put a full time employee to just keyboard into ecomdash.

Pros

In depth & web based tool. It does all that you need once an item is set up correctly. We use several sales channels. Going on 4 or 5 years now with ecomdash. Subscription costs are reasonable. I actually look forward using it every day.

Lindsey from Rugged Trading Company

ecomdash has completely revolutionized the functionality of our warehouse!

After months of researching and interviewing companies for the best software solution, we chose ecomdash. That was over a year ago now, and we've never second guessed our decision. It provides all the functionality we need to keep our business operations organized and centralized.

Pros

What I like most about ecomdash is it is one central stop for all the functions our warehouse does. From inventory management to listings to shipping - ecomdash does it all.

Cons

Customization. I wish there were a few more options to customize the look and functionality. For example, custom reports, custom dashboard, custom pick-list and packing slips. Every business has it's own idiosyncrasies that it would be great to have a software that could meld even better to my unique business model.

September 2016

Jason from Nostalgia Den Antiques

September 2016

Great Company To Work With! Excellent Software and always improving!

From installation to learning the software Ecomdash provides an incredible team and Resources to get up and going quickly and easily. The features for the money is unbeatable! You get all the features from day 1 and you don't have to spend all your profits to get a good system. The company is innovative and always adding new features and improving ease of use. It is the most User Friendly inventory management software I tried. Give them a try!

Pros

Features included: Inventory Management, Order Management, Fullfillment Management, Quickbooks Integration, Accurate Listing Ability, from DAY 1. Ease of Use and Customer Service Team are always available if you run into something you're not sure about. Unbeatable value for the price!

Cons

Really Nothing. I can't say there is anything bad about it.

Umar from Kashmir Fine Arts & Crafts

Exceptional Customer Service make Ecomdash a winner!

Pros

It is a great platform for entry and mid-level business who are expanding to multiple marketplaces. Took us a little while to figure out the platform in the beginning and the only reason we didn't switch was because of their exceptional customer service. Would like to mention team which has been great and has helped us in resolving all our issues promptly. They have added lot more videos in 2018 which definitely help a lot.Overall ecomdash is a great value for the money and hope they invest more in providing additional functionality.

Cons

Ecomdash is slow at times and UI/UX needs a major improvement. Although it does a great job in syncing the inventory but listing products to various marketplaces is still very painful. They need to improve listing functionality a lot if they want to grow in business.

Sean from Holly Hill Health Foods, Inc.

Great Product for the Price

Pros

We have had a favorable experience with Ecomdash. The inventory syncing is reliable and order management is pretty seamless. The customer support has been great (generally speaking). Overall we have been satisfied with the software and support. Overall Ecomdash has empowered us to affordably expand our 3rd party marketplace presence and we expect to be adding 3 more marketplaces over the coming months.

Cons

There is sporadic periods where the software has significant lags (especially in the shipping GUI). This reduces productivity and can be rather frustrating. We would also like to see future enhancements to include more sorting capabilities with regards to the shipping GUI. If they can enable the tags to display (and be sorted) then we would have more control over the shipping process which would further increase productivity. Also the tags displayed could empower us to quickly manage another internal process. This issue may be more specific to our needs but it is the short coming for our business.

Majyk from Majyks Things

They work with "regular" people

I have a small home based craft business that sells on Ebay and Etsy. I needed a way to keep track of inventory, sell on multiple channels, and not break the bank. Oh did I mention that they had to be patient? I've been with Ecomdash for over a year now. I'm still happy with my decision.

Pros

Price, yearly pricing opportunities now, not limited on channels. The staff has always been helpful and supportive.

Cons

Things are always changing and sometimes that can be a challenge because I am just one person but I can't complain too loud because they are always improvements.

Peter from All States Flag and Banner LLC

We began using this with excitement and an open mind.

As an inventory based platform Ecomdash should be more open architecture.

Pros

We very much liked the customer service. However, the recent change to "leave a message and someone will get back to you" isn't met with much enthusiasm. Indeed someone does get back, and sometimes within minutes.

Cons

There are certain instances where a simple switch would be all the difference, but it isn't there. The software could use the ability for the user to change things for themselves.

Andy from closeoutlinen

Ecomdash - work in progress

Nice piece of software but it lacks some basic features like variation listing. They are adding new features all the time. If you are looking to manage inventory on multiple channels and easily update inventory from suppliers it is great. Customer service is usually fast and their knowledge base can answer most questions. Areas that need improvement are listing to channels, automatic price changing on channels, business rules to allow product data to be manipulated easily. Overall I like Ecomdash and hope they continue to grow and add features

Pros

Inventory management Supplier management

Cons

No variation listings No business rules to combine data Can be a little slow at times

abdullah from Home Decor And Beyond

Did both our physical AND online store!

Definitely convenient for those who have brick and mortars but also want to expand online as well without having to get extra equipment or learn more softwares

Pros

Probably the first POS system that lasted the longest with us! Since it did both our physical store and online store as well! It made us so much easier on us because we were tired of having to use two different systems for our brick and more then ecommerce.

Cons

It’s great and all but since it does both I feel it may have stretched itself out too thin where i didn’t have the full range of motion but not a big complaint or big deal since it still did what I needed to do.

Very exhaustive order process software

Pros

Thanks to Ecomdash, you access many features that make the order management better: the ftp synchronization will allow you to know the inventory of brands/distributors, same thing with EDI. This way, your system will be up to date at each time. Also, you can send orders to the supplier automatically with the cvs file feature: that's a super smart way to automatize and order process.

Cons

It can seem a bit too complex as there are so many features and you may not use them all - the UI is not so good (many windows) but you have to get used to it. Also it takes some time to set up with the IT Team, as you have to establish ftp feeds with brands and suppliers. Sure it's more powerful than softwares like Ordore but it requires more efforts to set it up.

Randy from Vill-Tex

Great product to sync your sites inventory across each other

Pros

Very easy to use to sync inventory They do a very good job of showing what is selling, so easier to keep items in stock From our experience through the years, their customer support has always been very helpful.

Cons

Can be slow at times, but for the most part is quite fast. At the moment, don't have anything else can think of. Most of the issues we have had, they are able to resolve or have a work around to make it work.

Jill from It's an Esale

Ecomdash

We have been able to organize our inventory and keep our numbers correct with this system. The ability to list items on more than just Amazon and eBay has been a great improvement from other software we have used.

Pros

It is easy to use. The customer support is great. They give you several hours of training time on the phone with one of their software specialists. On these calls you can ask whatever you want and they'll show you. Listing is easy and inventory management is a cinch.

Cons

The conversion process was difficult. We had some issues with our listings having some unknown code in them.

Bill from Dad-n-Lad

Runs smooth, any minor problems or concerns are addressed promptly.

Balancing inventory when selling on multiple channels is all but impossible to do manually with any type of volume at all. We sell quite a few low volume or single quantity items and we have to keep the inventory in sync across all channels to prevent overselling.

Pros

The sync inventory frequency. Some competitors only sync once an hour, if you are selling multi-channel this can lead to overselling.

Huong from One Herd Clothing

Great experience for our small e-commerce store

We are a small e-commerce store with a small amount of team member, and inventory takes up a large part of our time, especially when we run our store on several channels, like Wordpress WooCommerce, Amazon Stores, drop ship vendors. Once we learnt about eComdash, it solved all of our problems. All the inventory reduction or counts are automated, it also syncs all the data across from our websites, which is wonderful. Saved us tons of time and labor cost.

Pros

EComdash is super easy to work with and it helps us-- a small e-commerce company with several channe

Cons

Some functions of eComdash is pretty robust and sometimes it gets me super confused. Like for reporting function it shows several that all sounded the same but I don't really know if the things I need will be inside of until after I run it and wait for 5 minutes until the report is ready to see if I actually ran the right report. So maybe, a preview of reports would be helpful.

Melanie from INPCreative

A Must Have

I have used ecomdash for years and could not imagine running online e-commerce sites without it. If you sell on multiple channels - ecomdash is a MUST HAVE. The sliding scale pricing is perfect for new businesses. The customer service is AWESOME! Inputting new products is a breeze. Reports are great. You will WANT THIS!

Joseph from Mt Riga Industries

Very Happy in general regarding eComdash. Have been using it for over a year now .

Everything I need regarding this aspect of our business. End to end solution.The platform is very robust and takes a little getting used to but the learning curve isn't all that bad.

Pros

What I like most is the awesome support staff they have in place. Always there when I need them and always have the answers. Phone support is really important to me. No emailing support@... and waiting a day to hear back from someone.

Majyk from Majyk's Things

Perfect for me

Ecom Dash has way more goodies than I currently use.

Pros

Fast answer to questions Reasonable price keeps Ebay and Etsy inventory sync U tube has instructions Responsive to request I need

Cons

Learning keeps me on my toes Last time I checked there is no one working weekends Changes to the site often have me "relearning" my way around

Lok from CKL International

Excellent product with exceptional technical support.

Pros

It is very inexpensive inventory software and works well with all the selling channels we are currently using ( Etsy, Amazon, Shopify and Walmart).

Cons

Pricing update and accounting functionality need some improvement. When a order was cancelled from some market places, the cancellation info would not be posted back to the ecomdash and you have to cancel it manually on the ecomdash's order dashboard.

Adam from Adglo Enterprises LLC

Ecomdash Review

At first, the software was extremely slow to load. Tech support made an adjustment and it's much better now. The software is a little complicated & time consuming to use.

Pros

Lots of supported marketplaces.

Cons

It's very confusing and requires a lot of steps, in different places, to create new products and shipping orders.

Anne from The Compleat Angler

Ecomdash is very intuitive to use and has strong customer support.

Pros

I like the way you can link inventory from multiple sales channels in one database. It has a simple layout that is easy to use and it is very helpful the way they keep histories of downloads, imports and exports. Also, when you call customer service you always get someone who is very knowledgeable of the product.

Cons

We're still learning how to use the program but so far I don't see any major shortcomings. If I had to say one it is a little confusing how a parent product is shown as listed on a storefront but the variants that we are actually selling are not listed on the storefront when they actually are being sold on these storefronts.

MARYANNE from Dragonwing girlgear

November 2015

Essential to the efficient operations and profitability of my business

Pros

It helps us know our stock level on all store fronts, keep from running out of inventory, organize fulfillment and ensures a positive customer experience. It is easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

It can be slow during very busy times which could be our internet. Otherwise, it is excellent.

Marco from GGLM LLC

Just Start Just happy

Pros

- Clear help database - Quickly assistance - Easy to use - Many market place available - Possibility to personalize

Cons

Nothing to tall about, i wish like taxt also in Italian but isn't mandatary . I hope introduce Prestashop implementation soon

Deb from COT Inc

Promising but in the end they lack the simplest of customer service courtesy

Pros

The platform looked promising as a less expensive alternative to ChannelAdvisor. Their initial customer service was helpful

Cons

They have a very limited number of API calls that they can tolerate that prevented us from being able to use it. Even though they give you a "free trial" they require a credit card. MAKE SURE TO CANCEL IMMEDIATELY if this product is not for you. This is where their customer service breaks down tremendously. If you do not formally cancel your account before the trial is up they charge you. No problem, as soon as I saw the charge I contacted them to tell them (that they can see) we never used the account, just forgot to cancel and could they just make sure the account was cancelled and refund us. THEY REFUSED TO refund the charge. They said they had to keep the charge because of all the work that went into them pushing and pulling information. I explained many times over that they can plainly see that we did not upload or integrate with anything so we are paying for absolutely nothing. They then told me that they billed in arrears, then told me they were billing me for the month that they gave me a free trial, then told me that they were billing me for March. After all this run around I explained that I had not used their service at all and that I had no intention of using it as it did not work for us..they still refused to refund our credit card. STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS...Great at the start and then once they have your money they let you down, WAY down. We went with SellerActive...much more customer focused and wonderfully priced.

Kevin from Scripture Wall Art

Good software but a bit pricey

The experience of working with this software and company was very good. We simply could not cost justify the expense and ROI.

Pros

Ecomdash works very well. It has great features and functionality. It connects to most marketplaces and integrates everything seamlessly. Customer Service was strong and they are always on top of things.

Cons

We simply found this product to be price restrictive for a company of our size. Doing only about 800 online orders a month, the cost per order was simply to high. We were able to switch to another company and cut our cost per transaction down by over 70%. We lost some functionality but that was minimal.