All EZOfficeInventory Reviews

Iliana

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Changing the Game

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

PROS

-Single sign on capability -Non sign-in users -Multiple locations for inventory -Scanner integration -Label maker template

CONS

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features. -The inability to turn certain features/fields off -Aesthetics on the user interface -The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses -The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Hi Iliana, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. - We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said. - We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here (https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/) (https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted. - I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Replied May 2019

Gloria

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

EZOffice Average Performance

PROS

I have used EZOfficeInventory twice now to pick up AIT equipment. It has been fine, but it has been a little tedious on AIT's end, I think, more than on my own.

CONS

The biggest con of EZOfficeInventory is that both times I have made a request with it, I did not receive all of the items in my equipment request order. For the first event, the date was entered in wrong, but I had no way to double check it on my end. In addition, it took almost 30 minutes for me to get all of the equipment that I had reserved, excluding the 2 items I actually really needed. For the second event the following day, AIT helped me with a last minute reservation and said that they would add the 2 items from the previous day (a mic stand and mic kit). However, when the student went to pick the items up, the mic stand and kit were still missing. I'm not sure if this is an EZOfficeInventory flaw or perhaps just understandable human error, but it has been a little frustrating.

Hello Gloria, We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. Rest assured, we'll also reach out to you directly to address your concerns. If you require further assistance in the meantime, please don't hesitate to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com. They're dedicated to resolving any issues you encounter. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to assisting you further."

Replied May 2024

Ashlee

Civic & Social Organization, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2020

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

PROS

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

CONS

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Replied August 2020

Brian

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Affordable inventory doesn’t cut corners

PROS

The software is very easy to use and accessible from many platforms including my iPhone

CONS

Took a little bit of time to figure out best way to enter the deployment inventory

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

We wanted the database style inventory tracking for multiple personnel vs spreadsheets.

Brian, Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Replied April 2024

Samson

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

IT asset management

PROS

The "asset checked out to" option is just so cool.

CONS

Not too many asset image options to choose from.

Reviewed June 2023

Makes work easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable

My overall experience with EZOfficeInventory has been positive. The software is user-friendly, efficient, and has greatly improved my asset management process. It has been a reliable tool that has saved me time and provided valuable insights for better inventory control.

PROS

I love EzOfficeInventory because it simplifies my asset management, streamlines workflows, and saves me time and effort.

CONS

One aspect I disliked about EZOfficeInventory was its limited customization options for certain features.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

comments after using 3months

It is good but some spaces for improvements.

PROS

Customizable fields good speed and performance to accessing

CONS

support knowledge base are not precise (e.g. I take long time to find how to change customise fields setting.)

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

too slow performance from our locations.

Son

Semiconductors, 10,000+ employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

ezoffice

good

PROS

easy to use, many options to describe inventory

CONS

integration with other apps, search function

Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees

EZO Office Inventory

PROS

Ease of use, its very straight forward to setup and use daily.

CONS

not much to dislike, its a good product that does what it says on the box.

Zoe

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

EZOfficeInventory

PROS

As I was onboarded to my new organization, I found EZOfficeInventory easy to use to track my IT inventory.

CONS

My company does not use EZOfficeInventory for all of our inventory. I'm not sure if that is something that should have been covered during onboarding of our company to the software.

Erika

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed July 2023

Easy to learn and use

Easy to use, majority of the time I am putting in inventory or take inventory out. Helps with organization because we are worldwide and helps know what is where in inventory.

PROS

How I can see what I have checked out or what is under my name when looking for inventory product.

CONS

Some questions when putting in inventory is not necessary. Aside not many other things we search for in the website.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was already set up when I started working with the company.

Crisbel

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

EZOffice Review

PROS

I like how straight forward EZOffice is.

CONS

There isn't much I don't like about EZOffice. I guess the only thing I can recall is that it was a little complicated to learn how to use at first.

Harshit

Construction, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Ez Office review

PROS

It’s easy to use and can be used anywhere with your mobile

CONS

Too much options to decide and sometimes it takes time to load the app

Education Management, 1 employee

IT Asset Management

PROS

Easy and efficient. I havent had to use the more involved features, but so far so good.

CONS

I honestly didnt run into any issues as i have only used it minimally.

Duane

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

PROS

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

CONS

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Replied September 2020

Aldo

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Review from EZOffice Inventory

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

PROS

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

CONS

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

cost and benefits

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

Replied December 2019

Joe

Banking, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

PROS

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

CONS

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

Customer Service, price differential, ease of use

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

Database design did not lend itself to flexible or customization of products within our inventory

Dear Joe, It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any concerns in the future.

Replied December 2019

Ulises

Media Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Amazing Software

We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

PROS

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

CONS

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

Best in product management. Very effective!

Hi Ulises, Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us. We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates. If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to help you.

Replied February 2020

Steve

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery. * We can locate assets that have been Checked-out. * Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

PROS

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

CONS

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Reason for choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was recommend to the owner of the company by the management mentor program he is involved with and, therefore, he thought it was wonderful before even looking at it.

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

The owner of the company chose this product with no input from the IT or management staff.

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Replied September 2019