• Pros

• "Great Support Good Knowledge Base User Friendly once it is set up"

• "Easy for tracking orders, shipments, and all the activity in between including lot tracking."

• "The ease of use and the attention I received during the trial"

• Cons

• "The sync with Quickbooks desktop works, but requires keeping an eye on. Probably has more to do with the limitations in enterprise."

• "Moving from the desktop version, the functionality remains the same, it took a bit to get used to navigating."

• "Some of the reporting can be confusing to setup for custom output."

Browse Order Time Inventory Reviews

Steve from Foundations Decor, LLC

Industry: Furniture

The BEST next step for small businesses

Overall the experience has been wonderful. 1. The solution provided everything I needed and wanted for the future. 2. At one point, I realized there was something that I needed and yes!, they had it already. Because they come from years of experience in the industry. 3. They are especially responsive to my needs and questions. Very high level of customer service.

Pros

OrderTime is extremely thorough. In searching for our move from only QuickBooks desktop, I knew what I needed for now and wanted for the future. After researching many, many other solutions, all of them fell short in basic needs in one way or another. Finally I found OrderTime, and it was a great fit. They absolutely met my needs and wants for inventory, sales, and customer management. It was also nice to learn that they were deploying OrderTime as an online version after years of the in house NumberCruncher software. Then, it made sense why they were so good at everything.

Cons

It is not a complete solution, with accounting, so you still need some type of A/R A/P GL plugin. They are so good at everything else, I want this. But, sometimes you do what you are good at so you can be great at it.

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

These others had critical functions that must be delivered and could not. OrderTime fit everything and was quite a relief to find. The reporting is very flexible, strong, and versatile.

Gail from SigMar Solutions

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Feature Rich, Flexible, with Outstanding Support

Our business provides merchandise and event services to other companies, and while we have a very good system for placing purchase orders with vendors, we did not have a sales tracking system that could keep track of orders from start to finish. OrderTime makes it possible for us to track purchases from the beginning placement of the order by the customer to the delivery of the product to that customer.

Pros

The best part about this software is the support behind it. Not only does it have extensive features to help with order taking, generating purchase orders, and tracking orders, but when something is missing or goes wrong, their support is responsive and fast. When we first tested OrderTime, we found that our accounting system was not receiving cross reference information for billing and invoicing purposes to track which orders pertained to the bills and invoices. OrderTime jumped on the problem immediately, worked closely with us to understand the problem, and then fixed the issue even before our trial period ended. This is a company that is able to respond quickly to customer service issues - something you do not see from many software companies.

Cons

This is a minor issue, but I would have liked to see more detailed reporting of the changes made during synchronization with our accounting software.

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

OrderTime had many more features and was more reasonably priced for small businesses. In addition, their quick response to our inquiries during our trial period sealed the deal. This is a great company who wants to be sure their product meets their customer's needs.

Erica from GP

Disaster

Used it for 3 mo. It never worked properly in that time, reports we were promised would be available never were, support was terrible. Could go on and on. A really bad experience.

Pros

Did not like anything about it. Maybe the fact that you could custom build reports yourself?

Cons

Very buggy, outdated interface, integrations did not work consistently, customer service was basically non-existent.

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

Thought it would be integrating with all of our systems and sales channels. Didn't work out that way.

David from Remedy Medical Manufacturing

Industry: Medical Devices

Order Time MRP For Medical Device Manufacturing

Overall the product is good and the support is top notch. The platform was built for the cloud from the ground up and we have seen steady improvement in the product over the last year. Any issues have been addressed and fixed often on the same day.

Pros

Cons

Some of the reporting can be confusing to setup for custom output.

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

Best balance of cost and features.

Bob from BarcodeShack

Ideal for product-based businesses who need solid inventory control

Pros

Order Time is an ideal product for businesses like ours who sell products and need to effectively manage inventory. The integration to Quickbooks gives our business a comprehensive business and business management solution. We track prospects, quotes, sales conversions, customers, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Work Orders. We essentially have an ERP - MRP solution at a fraction of the cost when compared to other mid-level solutions. The customer service form NumberCruncher is great too.

Cons

The software met our requirement so I can't think of anything specifically we need.

Alyson from Edison Business Solutions

Seamless front end software to run a manufacturing or distribution company to use with QuickBooks

It is a wonderful easy way to handle the inventory, multi locations, serial lot numbers, bins, Bills of Materials and all other aspects of a manufacturing or distribution company while still maintaining your financial books and records on QuickBooks

Pros

Ease of use and functionality. A seamless front end software to run a manufacturing or distribution company while using QuickBooks as your back end. Interfaces smoothly with shopping carts so web orders automatically populate and payments are automatically applied.

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

We wanted a web-based alternative

Allen from ACE Manufacturing & Distributing

Industry: Building Materials

Very Happy w/ our purchase

very happy once fully implemented

Pros

I sell products out of multiple locations so this is a feature that was not available in Quickbooks. I also do bar code scanning which is part of Order Time. The setup was super easy and the Order Time team held my hand thru the onboarding process. I highly recommend purchasing the extra training so all your users know what to do and don't mess up the system. I also work with Canadian currency for purchasing so the multi-currency feature is a real plus.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. Maybe the conversion from Quickbooks was difficult but probably because my Quickbooks file was so messed up after 10 years.

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

easily eplained and simplicity to use and train other users, etc.

Andrew from Surf Tech

Industry: Sporting Goods

Enhance your business operations.

Ordertime has really helped us in the areas of taking and fulfilling orders. The software is much more user friendly then using just Quickbooks. It has also gave us greater clarity in managing our supply chain.

Pros

Ordertime is a very intuitive software to use. It eases the burden of taking and shipping orders. The back end data is also very customizable. We are just scratching the surface with the customizations that can be made to our data. It's great to have the power to make customizations yourself.

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

We chose OrderTime because we wanted a cloud computing software that could sync with Quickbooks Desktop.

Michael from Thelios LLC

Manage Your Business from Anywhere

Pros

OrderTime has a very simple integration with Quickbooks, Quickbooks Pro and Quickbooks Online. All you have to do is upload your QB company file to start. The real advantage comes in the realm of Inventory Management and Lot Serial Tracking for multiple Inventory Locations. In Addition to Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving you have a mobile friendly responsive design that allows you to run your business from your fingertips. I highly recommend signing up for a free trial.

Cons

Even if you are concerned about the notion of a cloud based system, one thing I will mention is that you can still house financials offline using Quickbooks desktop Integration with OrderTime

Diana from EARTH SAVERS ENERGY SERVICES, INC.

Order Time review

Pros

Ease of use, the software is easy to navigate through

Cons

would like the purchase order history to be a little cleaner

Amanda from Competitive Green Technologies

Industry: Plastics

Order Time is a Great Value

Pros

Great Support Good Knowledge Base User Friendly once it is set up

Cons

Wish there was a Sandbox trial space to work in as we set up the program initially. Would have helped us learn how we needed to set up the program for our ideal use for less trial and error.

Steven from Samoset Reak Estate

Order Time Inventory Review

Pros

OrderTime is the next step for any Quickbooks user that needs more advanced features. We need Lot/Serial tracking as well as multiple locations which are not available in our Quickbooks. The item-vendor association is a real plus where we can link multiple vendors to a single item and save each vendor's cost and other info. The reorder analysis tool makes reordering a breeze as well as cuts down on inventory carrying cost. The sales and purchase order entry is a breeze and the user interface is very intuitive and rich with hyperlinks. I highly recommend signing up for a free trial and predict you will quickly subscribe.

Cons

The only con which is not really a con is the program takes time to get up the learning curve. All we can say is don't give up because it gets easier after about a week and the onboarding sessions make sure that the system is set up correctly.

Moshe from Hemisphere Foods

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent product

Pros

Extremely user friendly and it’s ability to integrate with Quickbooks.

Cons

Inability to integrate with Amazon seller central

Response from NumberCruncher.com

Replied November 2019

Thank you for your review! We do have an Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central integration. As well as eBay, Target, Walmart and more.

Ellen from Real Estate

Just starting out

I am able to keep track of all my sign business and also use the kit feature. The CRM is also a great tool to remind me of important taks and events

Pros

The ease of use and the attention I received during the trial

Cons

some concepts were difficult in the beginning but after repeated use they all made sense

Josh from Agency M

Having Everything in One Place Has Made My Life Much Easier!

Pros

I have been using Order Time for about 6 months now and it has been a great tool for me to organize my inventory. I just love the ease-of-use and that I can view all my on-hand, sales orders, & purchase orders ALL FROM ONE PLACE! Brian has been phenomenal to work with from start to finish and I am so glad I made the right choice!

Cons

Be prepared to dedicate your time up-front, but once the data is in the system, it's well worth the effort!

Jack from Frozen Foodies

Industry: Food Production

Excellent Software

Pros

Perfectly captures all my companies inventory/purchasing needs.

Cons

I was skeptical about the software at first but after multiple training sessions, I am now comfortable with how the system works.

Reasons for Choosing Order Time Inventory

Recommended by another user and the recommendation was exactly what my company needed. Excited to continue using OrderTime.

Joe from HEY COLLECTION

Great software and even greater customer service!

Pros

Works to better assist my business and has features quick books will never have.

Cons

Nothing! There support is excellent! always there to help with any concerns we have.