All Order Time Inventory Reviews

Jeff

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Order Time - Awesome!

We are extremely please with the functionality of the program and how it handles our kits, Bill of Materials, assemblies and vendor management. We also utilize Order Time to manage our customer quoting process which ultimately drives data into sales order and work orders. Finally, it drives all the necessary information into our QuickBooks for payable and receivable management - this a complete package!

PROS

The ability of this program to allow us to build assemblies and kits was our #1 requirement and Order Time does that fabulously. We create a lot of assemblies (Bill of Materials) and this program makes the process easy! Their documentation and customer support has been phenomenal!

CONS

It's tough to find a "least" topic for Order Time but...may be updating large groups of "items" proves to be a little challenging for us.

Reasons for switching to Order Time Inventory

We were in desperate need of a material management program that would allow us to scale our production when we expanded but still the program to be able to communicate with QuickBooks. We found Order Time just after they launch and we very intrigued by it's capabilities. We have been able to easily set up our "kits" and assemblies and track production from beginning to end. The icing on the cake are the ties between Order Time and QuickBooks to drive our sales orders, account receivables and account payables - awesome!

Steve

Furniture, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2019

The BEST next step for small businesses

Overall the experience has been wonderful. 1. The solution provided everything I needed and wanted for the future. 2. At one point, I realized there was something that I needed and yes!, they had it already. Because they come from years of experience in the industry. 3. They are especially responsive to my needs and questions. Very high level of customer service.

PROS

OrderTime is extremely thorough. In searching for our move from only QuickBooks desktop, I knew what I needed for now and wanted for the future. After researching many, many other solutions, all of them fell short in basic needs in one way or another. Finally I found OrderTime, and it was a great fit. They absolutely met my needs and wants for inventory, sales, and customer management. It was also nice to learn that they were deploying OrderTime as an online version after years of the in house NumberCruncher software. Then, it made sense why they were so good at everything.

CONS

It is not a complete solution, with accounting, so you still need some type of A/R A/P GL plugin. They are so good at everything else, I want this. But, sometimes you do what you are good at so you can be great at it.

Reason for choosing Order Time Inventory

These others had critical functions that must be delivered and could not. OrderTime fit everything and was quite a relief to find. The reporting is very flexible, strong, and versatile.

Reasons for switching to Order Time Inventory

I needed an online version of Quickbooks Enterprise Desktop so I could have other users access it easily remotely. Having used other software online like Netsuite, I knew what I was looking for and needing, but didn't want to pay the extreme amounts. OrderTime does everything I need and even several things that QBD could not do which has helped our business a lot.

Erica

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Disaster

Used it for 3 mo. It never worked properly in that time, reports we were promised would be available never were, support was terrible. Could go on and on. A really bad experience.

PROS

Did not like anything about it. Maybe the fact that you could custom build reports yourself?

CONS

Very buggy, outdated interface, integrations did not work consistently, customer service was basically non-existent.

Reason for choosing Order Time Inventory

Thought it would be integrating with all of our systems and sales channels. Didn't work out that way.

Reasons for switching to Order Time Inventory

Previous platform has closed API, no native integrations and spotty customer support. Limited reports and no option to custom build reports that you need so data was really held hostage.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

OrderTime delivers efficiency and is agile with great customizations

Excellent!

PROS

It has a slick UI which is modern and fresh.

CONS

From an admin perspective possibly some access to the workflows for customization, on the flip slide it's potentially more robust not having such access!

Reason for choosing Order Time Inventory

We are upgrading from All Orders and OrderTime is a natural progression for us, familiarity and trust is a major factor with such a critical system.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

All around awesome!

Overall, this is a great program. It has tremendously helped our purchasing team be more efficient. It has helped our expediting team keep up on past due vendors at a glance. Our routers make less errors as well. Whenever there is a glitch or something we don't understand, they are 1 ticket away and we typically have answers within 24 hours. The staff is very friendly and very well versed in what they do.

PROS

Very easy to use and manipulate to exactly what you need.

CONS

I wish things like adjustments to inventory or notes left in the system were date stamped automatically. Currently when something is changed it's based on the date the transaction was created, but if you go back to edit that transaction there is no update to the date. Also, nothing is time stamped, only date controlled. Having that high level of control helps with problem solving when things don't go as planned.

Reasons for switching to Order Time Inventory

The software was outdated and could not keep up with our needs.

Gail

Logistics and Supply Chain, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Feature Rich, Flexible, with Outstanding Support

Our business provides merchandise and event services to other companies, and while we have a very good system for placing purchase orders with vendors, we did not have a sales tracking system that could keep track of orders from start to finish. OrderTime makes it possible for us to track purchases from the beginning placement of the order by the customer to the delivery of the product to that customer.

PROS

The best part about this software is the support behind it. Not only does it have extensive features to help with order taking, generating purchase orders, and tracking orders, but when something is missing or goes wrong, their support is responsive and fast. When we first tested OrderTime, we found that our accounting system was not receiving cross reference information for billing and invoicing purposes to track which orders pertained to the bills and invoices. OrderTime jumped on the problem immediately, worked closely with us to understand the problem, and then fixed the issue even before our trial period ended. This is a company that is able to respond quickly to customer service issues - something you do not see from many software companies.

CONS

This is a minor issue, but I would have liked to see more detailed reporting of the changes made during synchronization with our accounting software.

Reason for choosing Order Time Inventory

OrderTime had many more features and was more reasonably priced for small businesses. In addition, their quick response to our inquiries during our trial period sealed the deal. This is a great company who wants to be sure their product meets their customer's needs.

Dave

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

OrderTIme helped us find our lost products

Very knowledgeable team and ready for all our random onboarding questions.

PROS

OrderTime is primarily our source of truth for inventory. With inventory spread out all over multiple online stores we were unable to keep track of our products. Now, with OrderTime we know exactly what we have available for each marketplace.

CONS

The user interface is pretty basic. However, the simplicity works out better in the end.

Reason for choosing Order Time Inventory

We weren't ready for the full ERP systems, but needed something we could use now and grow into bigger systems.

Reasons for switching to Order Time Inventory

QuickBooks Advanced Inventory was not reliable enough for us.

Nancy

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2022

OT software works!

We are very impressed with OT Inventory, wouldn't change anything.

PROS

We love the fact that our inventory has really been on point with this software.

CONS

There isn't anything we do not like about this software.

Reasons for switching to Order Time Inventory

Our inventory was always off and we could never keep it clean and accurate.

Reviewed February 2023

Great ERP Solution!

PROS

As our Client's Accountant, I've been using OrderTime for almost 2 years now and have always appreciated the support from the OrderTime team. The knowledgebase they created also provides pretty much everything that a user needed to know about the product. I personally like how versatile the reports are. The UI is really great and the support is really awesome.

CONS

There's still a few (but very minimal) bugs but the support team never fails to resolve them every time I encounter some.

Eduardo

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2023

Great inventory solution with some limitations

This is a reliable inventory solution that helped me efficiently manage inventory and orders for my business. The platform is easy to use and customizable, which allowed me to tailor it to my specific needs. In addition, it has excellent customer service and technical support.

PROS

this is an easy to use and customizable inventory software. It allows me to track my inventory in real time and handle orders and purchases efficiently.

CONS

Integration with other systems can be a bit tricky and the user interface can be a bit overwhelming at first, but practice makes perfect. It should be noted that custom reporting can be a bit tricky to set up.

Stephanie

Food Production, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Order Time

PROS

Overall, the product is easy to use. There are many articles/links/webinars in the help section to help you navigate through areas in questions plus an excellent support team. Being able to submit the purchase orders directly from the system and keep a log of activity, notes, attachments, etc. with each purchase order. This simplifies things when you have multiple individuals keeping track of purchase orders and helping everyone stay on the same page.

CONS

There are some features that would be nice to see, like the ability to go to the next item number without having to go through the list items. Serializing for batches with a unique number so you do not have to go into each one.When you are in the reports and need to create your own being able to have access to all the tables regardless of which baseline you start in.

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Essential software for my business

OrderTime has completely changed the way I manage the orders from my clients and to my suppliers. With business growth, the need for some inventory management software was completely essential for me. Prior to using OrderTime, I was loosing my time and my mind trying to manage the backorders and everything in Quickbook and Excel. With OrderTime, it's now so easy and makes me save so much time and headaches. We can edit the status of all the orders, we can link the clients backorders to the orders we place to our supplier, we can do assemblies or kits to bundle products together. And the great thing is that Order Time integrates with my Bigcommerce website and with Quickbook, which makes my bookkeeping much easier. Finally, the team behind the software is extremely responsive and helpful. I've been using OrderTime for one year now and will continue using it for as long as the software and my business exists, it's now at the center of my workflow.

PROS

My favorite thing about Order time is that I am able to link together customer backorders to the order I place to my suppliers. This allows me to easily manage all the orders and do follow-ups with my customers and suppliers. I also like that it integrates with my website (Bigcommerce) and with Quickbook online. Also, I love the fact that the team really listen to our feature requests and implements them to make our lives easier!

CONS

There was a few quirks with the bigcommerce integration, but OrderTime team is really responsive and solve everything!

Reason for choosing Order Time Inventory

I chose OrderTime because it integrates with my ecommerce website (Bigcommerce) and with my accounting software (Quickbook)

Corrinna

Paper & Forest Products, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

All you need in an Inventory Management Solution

The support from day one of trialing a Demo of Ordertime has been fantastic, we felt that every obstacle we had, the team found a resolution. 6 months in, we find it easy to navigate, which is always a challenge when moving from software you have used for 20 years, but now we are all very comfortable. Customising reports is easy and you can get most of what you need easily. The ability to integrate is fantastic and we feel like we can grow into the future with Ordertime.

PROS

The integration with other software is a huge plus for our company, we integrated Ordertime with Quickbooks accounting and a be-spoke app we use in manufacturing. The team of developers worked closely with us to make sure this was all working perfectly. Every obstacle as been overcome.I also like the progressive nature of the company, and their continued updating of features and possibilities.

CONS

The printing add on - it is extremely difficult to format labels for printing, we barcode and lot track product, and there is no sense to the formatting rules, it was quite frustrating, it is also not very user friendly.Understanding integration errors is tricky in the beginning, what the errors actually mean, again when using a while, you get used to this and learn quickly.

Reason for choosing Order Time Inventory

They were able to meet all our Inventory needs and work with API integrations, whereas the other products were not able to meet our list of requirements. Been in manufacturing, our process is not straight forward, so we found Ordertime the best fit.

Reasons for switching to Order Time Inventory

We wanted to go cloud based with everything and we wanted to work with a company that was progressive.

Luis

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

A Perfect Platform for Complex Businesses

We are a growing company with a complex operation and Order Time has provided critical tools for our everyday use. It helps our organization with keeping up with ours Leads, Customers, Sales Orders, Pick Tickets, Packing Slip, Receiving, Shipping, Returns, and Inventory Management. With the ability to synchronize our transactions with QB, it has made our operations run smoother. Thank you, Order Time team, for your unconditional support and always been there for us!

PROS

Easy to use Easy to learn Many great features for a growing company Management of Inventory in one platform B2B Portal for customers CRM capability Simple synchronization with QBs

CONS

We have not had anything that we do not like about the software. It is easy to use and learn and the Order Time team has been very helpful with the installation and support of the software.

Reason for choosing Order Time Inventory

Complete package at an affordable price.

Ryan