All PayPal Zettle Reviews

1-25 of 1,830 Reviews

Ashley

Cosmetics, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2020

LOVE AT FIRST PAYMENT! LOL LITERALLY.

AS I STATED BEFORE, "I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO)." IT MAKES OWNING A BUSINESS EASIER AND HELPS YOU FEEL LIKE A BOSS WITH CONFIDENCE.

PROS

EASY SIGN UP, PAYPAL IS WELL KNOWN AND USED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO).

CONS

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. NO CONS! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

Reason for choosing PayPal Zettle

HANDS DOWN, ITS SIMPLE, EASY, QUICK AND TRUSTWORTHY.

Reasons for switching to PayPal Zettle

SQUARE WAS A LITTLE MORE DIFFICULT, EXPENSIVE AND NOT AS CREDIBLE AS PAYPAL HERE.

Joshua

Retail, 1 employee

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed December 2019

Quickest Way to Accept Payment with Cards

PayPal Here makes it super simple to accept payment from my customers. I like that it's linked directly to my PayPal account and that funds are available immediately. Before I started using PayPal Here, I would have customers ask to Cash.app me funds or send them via Venmo. The downside to this was that it wasn't necessarily professional and I had to wait for funds to be transferred to my bank account.

PROS

PayPal Here is by far the quickest way to accept payment from customers with credit/debit cards. I'm particularly referring to the speed in which funds are available for spending. It's very simple to swipe the customer's card or enter their payment information and then almost instantly have access to those funds. I the earlier days of PayPal Here, I was one of the fortunate people that received a free card reader. This came in handy as all I had to do was plug it into my iPad and simply swipe the customer's card. The app is somewhat customizable, too. For example, you can specify whether or not you want to require a customer's signature for certain purchase amounts. Also, the app integrates with PayPal Inventory Management as an added convenience if desired.

CONS

The only thing I really dislike about the app is the fact that I am charged a higher percentage on the fee if I manually input the customer's credit/debit card information as opposed to just swiping their card. Sometimes I feel that this is an unfair thing - especially in cases where the customer's card is not properly reading when swiped in the card reader. Lastly, PayPal no longer provides free card readers (unless you're a new user). So, if you need a new, updated card reader you'll have to pay for it.

Reason for choosing PayPal Zettle

I already had a PayPal account, so PayPal Here definitely was the easiest way to go.

Reasons for switching to PayPal Zettle

Cash.app wasn't a professional way of accepting payment and it didn't really create a legitimate record as far as business deals were concerned. Plus, I had to wait for money to be transferred to my bank before having access to the funds.

SHANMUKHA RAM

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

It's my opinion on paypal

PROS

PayPal Zettle is a versatile point-of-sale (POS) solution that integrates seamlessly with PayPal's ecosystem, offering a range of features tailored to small and medium-sized businesses.

CONS

Limited Customization Options,Dependency on Internet Connectivity.

omar

Utilities, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2023

A weird program in the recording

I was unable to benefit from the program because there were complications in retrieving the password, and we hope to solve and address some of the errorsRetrieving the password is linked to the mobile number and the official mail, because a person has many work tasks and may forget the passwordSuppose a person has money and he dies or forgets the password. Will he lose all the money? Some party to the financial transactions must deal with this regard in some way.

PROS

I hear people talking about it, and some do not know it. We hope to know the program in a simplified way that supports all languages, including Arabic.

CONS

I registered in this program with my mobile number, name, and email, and I forgot the password. I tried to recover the password, but I did not find any benefit for me. I am afraid of this program in financial transactions.

Dexter

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Care very little if anything about customer satisfaction

If one does not care about interaction with this type company you have found your match. Bought a piece of software and used it or attempted to. Customer service attempted to install it for me and could not get it to work. I finally gave up and Paddle.com/Paypal would not refund even given the fact that their staff had attempted to get it installed. Paypal stated that downloaded software is deemed to have been delivered and refused to work out a sensible solution.

PROS

The ability to pay without exposing my credit cards to potential hackers carries a semblance of comfort!

CONS

They were absolutely the best until Synchrony became part of the package. Since this marriage customers get stonewalled and even though I had been a customer for over 17 years they decided (because I sometimes use a VPN) to cancel my use of the program. In the bylaws, they are required to send an explanation of any changes to your account. Which I still have not received! You really have not lived until you attempt to contact them when you have a problem. It took 4 days of leaving messages through email and no one could even offer a reason. After being a customer for 17 years one would think at least an email attempting to inquire about the problem would have been forthcoming! But I guess that exceeds their care to maintain a relationship.

Reason for choosing PayPal Zettle

At that time they were the only ones doing this. You can count on one thing though. There are several competitors now and I will change once I have had a chance to review them.

Abhijeet

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2024

PayPal Zettle Review

As a small business owner, PayPal Zettle has transformed the way I handle transactions. Its user-friendly interface and versatile payment options make it easy for customers to pay, while robust analytics tools provide valuable insights for business growth. While fees and offline functionality pose minor challenges, overall, Zettle has been a game-changer for my business. Highly recommended.

PROS

User-Friendly Interface: PayPal Zettle offers a remarkably intuitive interface, making it easy for small business owners to set up and start accepting payments swiftly. The platform's simplicity ensures that even those with minimal technical expertise can navigate and utilize its features effectively.

CONS

Limited International Availability: Although PayPal Zettle has expanded its presence globally, its availability in certain regions may still be limited. Businesses operating in areas where Zettle is not yet widely available may need to explore alternative payment solutions to cater to their customer base effectively.

Kevin

Construction, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Review of PayPal Zettle

PROS

Most likeable feature is its ease of use for both sender and receiver. Most likeable feature is that money is received instantly and the transaction can be done with or without a card reader.

CONS

What I like least is if users have a limitation in terms of only sliding credit cards through a card reader, then there can be some processing issues. Also, it would be extremely efficient if there could be an automated processing receipt generated to send the customer once transaction has been completed.

1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Exactly what I needed, perfect for its purpose

PROS

Easy to use, always fast. Purposeful design, design and functionality.

CONS

I haven't experienced any negativity yet.

Adely

Research, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

User Friendly

I like using PayPal Zettle it is user friendly and the mobility of the app.

PROS

I liked that it is user friendly and easy to navigate.

CONS

What I least like about Pay Pal Zettle is the lack of inventory control and integration.

Christy

Online Media, 1 employee

5 stars easy to use

PROS

Made easy to use and super efficient. Great app and recommended by someone.

CONS

I have no issues nor complaints. Good app.

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Powerful POS System that Works on Your Phone

PROS

PayPal Zettle is an easy-to-use app and POS system that allows you to accept contactless payments on your phone with the available card readers and terminals. I use the app to manage my product inventory for an art gallery, create and redeem gift cards for my store and I like that you can view sales reports in real time.

CONS

PayPal Zettle doesn't include a payment gateway option for taking payments over the phone.

jeramie

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed September 2023

For what it does - it works well

PROS

It's easy. The PayPal platform is a trusted and secure method of moving money from card transactions into bank accounts. Its nice to keep everything consolidated. The price of the equipment was very reasonable. if you use PayPal to make on-line transactions, you are paying the same type of fees, so it didn't seem that different when using a card. The hardware was easy to use and worked well. I never really had any issues.

CONS

I was a small-time user, so maybe larger business can get better transaction rates, but the 3.5% fee and $0.49 transaction fee makes it on the expensive side. Credit card processing is-what-it-is and that make sit have when your selling $10 items. For more expensive transactions, the $0.49 was less impactful.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2021

PayPal Here Review

My overall experience is great with PayPal Here, I like the software because it is very convenient and I can charge the customer credit card anywhere as long as I have a smartphone and the fee is decent because it is not too expensive but it is also not too cheap either.

PROS

The software is extremely easy to use and the device that is used with the software is also easy to use. What I love most about the software is it is available on any mobile device and I can easily take payment anywhere on the go.

CONS

The one thing I like least about the software is, there is no ability to upload pictures of a product you are selling to the software. The software only accepts a name for each product.

Reasons for switching to PayPal Zettle

I wanted to give PayPal here a try to see if it was any better than Square but I found them to be very similar in what they do but the best part about PayPal Here is, that the company gives away the hardware for free once in a while.

Anthony

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Payment processing pretty much anywhere

I have been PayPal as a payment processor for a long, long time, before the card reader accessories were branded "PayPal Here". First and foremost is funds accessibility; if you obtain the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds way faster than many other processors. I've also found the fees to be in line with or better than the competitors. Furthermore, if you use the Debit card for purchases, you can "recover" some of the fees you were charged. Also, flat fees for all cards, whereas other either didn't accept certain cards or charged more for them). Lastly, PayPal has the best and easiest dispute resolution of any processor I've used, hands down. (For both sides)

PROS

Ease of use, speed of funds access, fees, well known and respected name, supported payment methods, and sometimes customer support, dispute resolution

CONS

Sometimes, customer support is lacking (roll the dice?), and the "rebate" program on the Debit card changing over the years (less reward)

Reason for choosing PayPal Zettle

I tried Square and a couple others (I think Quicken had one) some years back and found the funds accessibility and fee structure to be better with PayPal, and my so I stayed with PayPal. The other ones had either higher fees on some cards or didn't even accept one or two at the time (Discover and/or Amex).

Jessica

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2020

Paypal Here Makes Running A Businees So Easy

I have been able to successful run and online business with Paypal here. I can do all my purchases, transfers, invoices, and payments. It has made running a bussiness easy and enjoyable! I highly recommend for anyone is who is branching out and starting their own bussiness.

PROS

I love how easy it is to use. Plus they offer so many different products for you to be able to accept payments from customers. Also, the invoicing feature is amazing!

CONS

The only thing I wish it had was when I use my business debit card it had a fraud alert. I think you should be able to set up an amount and any ourchses over that alerts you sonyou can approve or decline the purchase. With this being a bussiness account I wanna make sure everything is as protected as possible.

Reasons for switching to PayPal Zettle

The features paypal had to offer were more gearex towards bussinesses. I felt.more professional and successful with Paypal.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed August 2020

Why Do I Have This?

I don't really use it because it doesn't work well.

PROS

PayPal has so many different applications I assume that I need them all in order to do what I need. So, I have downloaded them all onto my phone. Generally, the website is the best bet, but I thought PayPal Here would make accepting and sending payments easier.

CONS

I have no idea how this application is supposed to work. I keep downloading it, but never end up using it because each time I login to do so something goes wrong. It's bulky, difficult to edit, and appears cheap. I end up just using a different application that looks better instead.

Reason for choosing PayPal Zettle

I didn't. I went back to Quickbooks.

Reasons for switching to PayPal Zettle

I thought it would be an easy interface for accepting payments.

Suraj

Consumer Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2023

My review on PayPal Zettle @surajsingh

It think as far an I know subsequent to utilizing this application for over 5 months, there is no issues with the installments through my versatile which is the fundamental component it doesn't put me down. I haven't explored this application much yet with my own utilization and experience, I can express that in the terms of installment there's no issue. About different highlights, I simply happened to use payment processing and inventory management,, which are likewise agreeable as I would prefer.

PROS

As I expressed above in the item appraising, the most preferred highlights for me is payment processing and inventory management. It's not difficult to set up and utilize, the security capability is great and it's basically impossible that one can hack or break my data which is likewise a protected component to have and confided in highlights. On the off chance that my side business is running any business, I do every one of the exchanges from it and the admittance to deals reports and examination to acquire bits of knowledge for my business execution is smooth.

CONS

The most un-thing about this application is, it messes up some time which is somewhat irritating and the client is support is delayed to reaction and the timing for them to answer to my interests is generally sluggish which postponed my goal term. Other than that, it's a decent application to have in your sleeves.

Reasons for switching to PayPal Zettle

GPayments app is slow and it always held my request to process the payments 10 out of 2-3 times.

Sans prenom

Banking, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Paypal zettle easy to use.

With Paypal zettle, personnel management could be ensured, the problems of funds and stock could be managed and controlled. The clientele has increased thanks to the multiple means of payment available to us and this limits the distance between partners.

PROS

What I liked about this software is that it is easy to use premium, and it accepts all means of payment, the personnel management is impeccable.

CONS

Not much ! Just that it's a bit cheaper. But not everyone knows how to use it.

Reason for choosing PayPal Zettle

I chose Paypal zettle because with it all means of payment are accepted and the satisfaction is total.

Kristen

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2022

PayPay for the win

Overall I really enjoy using this software its extremely easy to navigate through all my platforms are all hooked right into there I get all my business info. Really it been the best software I have used it seems it has more features than Shopify and cheaper. So its a win-win in my book GREAT JOB PAPPAYL

PROS

The availability of use from all different platforms The way I can manage and keep up with my business is amazing its better than Shopify in my opinion and way cheaper. Once you dive into PayPal Zettle you will see differences between them it's much easy to navigate. Very easy to learn a lot about my business I can now see what is trending in my stores online.

CONS

I loved a lot about this software A LOT but the prices can get out of control just make sure you get what you need and not what u want if that makes sense. I ended up with a bigger bill than wanted but still got all services offered and it was still cheaper than shopify.

Reasons for switching to PayPal Zettle

A friend actually suggested it. Of course hesitant but in the market for another software, I took the leap and am glad i did .

Kevin