• Pros

• "Fabulous product, fabulous customer service, true Multi Channel functionality. The best product of its genre that I've seen."

• "Many updates Good customer support and quick too"

• "Ease of use, excellent support, very economical."

• Cons

• "There are occasional hiccups (which is to be expected with any online software), but they resolve it within an hour or two when it happens."

• "Not obvious, but best way to review your inventory is through the export process (not reports). This can be found at Settings/Export Data. A bit more robust reporting would be better too."

• "Selling on Jet.com, however Sellbrite has not implemented listing products with them yet. No other cons I can think of."

Browse Sellbrite Reviews

May 2015

Edie-Jane

May 2015

The best decision we made to help grow our business!!

With much experience managing the back ends of apps and websites, my daughter and decided to take a leap of faith and claim our own little piece in the world of ecommerce. We are now the proud owners of EverythingPrettyDeco, selling supplies supplies to decorate everything phone cases to finger nails, picture frames to scrapbook pages, graduation caps to wedding decor and everything in between! We knew from the start we wanted a presence on multiple selling channels, including Etsy, Shopify and Ebay. With crafting products constantly changing, much like fashion, we knew our inventory would consist of a few thousand SKU's. Thinking we were computer savvy and budget conscious enough, we utilized the most economical order and inventory management tool available....the Excel spreadsheet. About 300 SKU's into listing products, we quickly realized we needed help. Not only was it becoming a daunting process with listings, but we were starting to get orders, and we still had another couple thousand products we were expecting to receive. Being familiar with Linnworks, I researched this application for our start up business. Linnworks was ruled immediately due to the high cost, along with no current or future plans to integrate with Etsy. The choice was narrowed down to Stitchlabs, Ecommdash and Sellbrite. Stitchlabs was next ruled because we were limited to 2 selling channels for our budget. That left Ecommdash and Sellbrite. I gave both a test drive with the 14-day free trials. Hands down, Sellbrite out performed Ecommdash! The Sellbrite application is extremely user friendly, so easy to navigate and what impressed me the most was the support team behind Sellbrite. Response time is quick and thorough, and frankly, above and beyond! In no time, we got a handle on our inventory and listing on Etsy and Ebay is a breeze. Our Shopify site is designed and ready to launch, we're just waiting on the rollout of the Shopify listing function on Sellbrite. In summary, Sellbrite is a great application for new startups that won't break the bank. Sellbrite is a growing company with a great team of experts. They are adding more and more great functions and features all the time. We happy to be a part of the Sellbrite family!

Pros

Ease of use, excellent support, very economical.

Cons

At the time of this writing, listing on Shopify is not available, but I understand it will be available in a couple of week. I hope to see more reporting functions and the ability to create purchase orders.

April 2015

Debra

April 2015

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Sellbrite is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing, and channel syncing tool whether you sell on EBay, Esty or Amazon. I easily import my eBay, Amazon and my Shopify inventory and Sellbrite does the rest. I researched the "other guys" and seen that they had more reviews but also had many problems. That was one of the reasons I chose Sellbrite 9 months ago and have not regretted that decision. The customer service is second to none. Where can you get one of the owners of a company call you when you have a problem and walk you through the fix. Once the accounting/finance integration to QuickBooks and Xero are available this summer and the additional selling channels like Sears and Rakuten, this company will be hard to beat. Sellbrite enables sellers to seamlessly add inventory from other channels without the huge learning curve of other similar companies. Sellbrite is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us…selling!

Pros

Easy to use and small learning curve. The ability to update, list, track products on each channel is priceless. The customer service is outstanding. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The preset feature cuts down on having to enter all the same info when listing. You can see what products are linked with which channel. Price wise, Sellbrite's has a plan for any level of selling and is very affordable. Think seriously about this company before signing with someone else. They have committed to being the best and will soon be with all the up coming planned features.

Cons

Ability to sync with accounting/finance programs like Xero or QuickBooks is a must. Currently I have to use cut and paste to keep the books. Sellbrite did state that QuickBooks Online is scheduled for availability this summer with Xero to shortly follow. Will be waiting for Xero accounting and more channels to be added in the near future.

Paul from Barcode Components

I works seamlessly and everything is just a few clicks away.

Incredibility well thought out design and interface (everything works seamlessly). It dramatically reduced out time to post items and significantly reduced the error rate.

Pros

With other software we tried, you had to go into the posting and finish editing in order for the listing to be complete. After going through at least half a dozen other providers, we found nothing else compares to the ease of use reliability of SellBrite i.e. for posting to our BigCommerce and eBay sites - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Holli from Wild Scarlet Boutique

Not A Good Fit For Small Online Business

Our inventory consists of multiple Sku’s items. Most of our items are a one time sale with new inventory daily IE: We get in a sweater in 3 sizes - but will never have this exact sweater for inventory again. The templates tie your hands for Title’s, item specifics etc. If you have set inventory - this would probably be software for you. Nowhere in their support - Utubes on how to enter a listing stated that they did not automatically include Ebay’s Mobile Friendly HTML. When we realized none of our Ebay listings were compliant - Our sales had dropped 49% . The listings not importing UPC’s - which were entered into our product -was also very disappointing and caused a lot of extra work as we had to review every listing - not only for UPC’s - but for item specifics that did not import as well as Multiple listings that reported as Fixed Listings. Terrible waste of our money & time.

Pros

Inventory Control Across Selling Platforms was only pro for us. There is a 15 min lag time between marketplaces.

Cons

Does not automatically add Ebay’s Meta Tag for Mobile Friendly. Does not import UPC numbers from Amazon for Ebay Listing Compliance. Periodically removed Multi Variations and listed as Fixed Price. Removed Ebay Item Specifics from listings. You will need to access every listing imported to ensure required specifics are included.

Amazing App! Even better support!

Sellbrite changed my life! I sell on multiple channels and Sellbrite keeps my inventory up to date in real time. Since I use Amazon FBA, Sellbrite also handles all my shipping with it's integration. I set it up and now it does all the work. Another huge benefit is that I can list on multiple channels quickly and easily. Whenever I have a question, I contact customer support and they get right back to me with an answer or solution. I really can not say enough about this App and the support. Best of all, the price it reasonable. If you are looking for an inventory management system and want to sell on multiple channels, this is the one program you MUST have.

Pros

Real time inventory Channel integration FBA integration Amazing support Reasonable price Walmart Integration

Joseph from GI Joe's Surplus

Industry: Military

Too Little Too Late

Horrible. Would never recommend. We feel the people who have/keep this 'inventory management' system are so small, it doesn't matter the issues constantly raised by numerous legitimate retailers. There are sooooo many better and MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE options out there that will actually do the job you need!

Pros

The concept is good (although they did not invent it). They're site is fairly easy to maneuver.

Cons

The company got into the game too late and is trying to buy their way to the top. We had our entire inventory doubled overnight when we did nothing; let me re-iterate that; ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Just think what that will do to your reputation when you have many many customers attempting to purchase products that aren't there. We attempted to fix their problem 2 days later; yes 2 full days later by using their instructions with a CSV file....all it did was ADD MORE INVENTORY! Their customer service responded quickly, by pointing blame elsewhere; instead of actually attempting to locate and fix the issue. Research and you'll see others have had the same issue of overselling. Extremely slooow site.

Mo from Better Display Cases

It Works!

Great customer service. Anytime we've had an issue they simply take care of it. No issues of paying extra for customer support, etc (which some other services require). Great overall experience.

Pros

The software is stable and works flawlessly. It also is a simple interface. All of this is super important because other services offer more features -- but when they blow up -- it's not worth it.

Cons

Would like to see google shopping actions added.

leonard

Customer Service At Its Best!

After trying two other marketplace integration companies with no results and all the painful and aggravating learning curves and not to mention zero customer service once you sign up. We decided to try Sellbrite. Well, guess three is a charm, Sellbrite has been a great platform, easy to learn and to use. Their customer service is second to none. Our account setup instructor was absolutely fantastic, she made the transition easy and had the patience to explain the platform and had us up and running within days with no glitches, she's always available for any questions or ideas we may have. The entire Sellbrite team has been great!

Pros

Customer service ease of use easily available for questions great pricing

Kristen from Big Orange Productions

Helps me sell with less work and more options

Pros

I love how this helps me keep the inventory all my things from site to site they also have webinars that you get acquainted with a software to make it easier to use. The customer service is also quite wonderful I got a call from and they helped me figure out what I wanted to do.

Cons

I kind of wish there free trial had been longer since to see a real impact my business before the 14 days is over he's going to be near impossible because I am inputting so much manually.

Jhonathan

Just what we were looking for

Out of all the companies out there that we looked into. Sellbrite seemed the better choice. When we did the trail it was clear that Sellbrite was for us. I love their platform. Its easy to use and very eye pleasing. The platform is beautiful and features are amazing. We moved from a very old inventory platform to this more modern platform sellbrite offers and we are happy campers. We look forward to a bright future with sellbrite.

Pros

Modern Easy to use Simple Features Variety of channels Customer Support

Mary Ann from Nevermore Costumes

Great Multi Channel and Inventory App!

Pros

Sellbrite - I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have. Things I really like: (1) seeing in the products list exactly which items are listed where and if there's any drafts in progress (this actually helped me find about 30 items that weren't listed on all the channels they should be), (2) the little photos in the product list zoom out when you hover over them, (3) listing on multiple channels is so much easier and quicker, (4) Templates and Recipes, this feature is so cool and such a time saver. You can make formulas for Titles, descriptions, etc.. so it automatically fills in or makes titles, descriptions, etc... I'm still learning this feature, but wow, what I time saver it is already. (5) great dashboard and easy to navigate menus. I have no trouble finding what I need or answers to questions I have. (6) shipping prices are comparable to other shipping programs. (7) Price.

Cons

Cons: Not really any. I would like to see future versions have more reports for cost and profit information, but that's just the bookkeeper in me. And in shipping, you can't print multiple labels or invoices in bulk, but I guess they are already working on that for future versions. I really love how this app works. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Michael from America Anywhere

Great software with a helpful team!

SellBrite has made our processes so much more efficient. When we need to change something, we can edit a template and it's applied across all of our listings. It's a great place to keep all our product information, as well. We have over 10,000 products and we would not be able to manage them efficiently without SellBrite! They're constantly improving the listing processes and occasionally ask for feedback from our team when they're implementing something new. It's always better when you feel like you're working with a software team to improve the system instead of being told what they're changing. Overall, it's been a very pleasant experience!

Pros

SellBrite's most helpful feature is their templates and recipes for sales channels. I can't even describe how much time it's saved us when we're making listings! Their support staff is a close second - they're always incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Problems get resolved in a timely manner and they explain everything thoroughly. It's one of the few companies where I feel like their support staff communicates with the development team fully.

Jorden

Industry: Machinery

The Koala and I: A Great Adventure with Sellbrite

First thing noticed - 4 out 5 stars. That 5th star will be there shortly as these guys have a fantastic team and a fantastic product. The app is intelligently designed with a great interface so if you like great interfaces and the other channel managers don't cut it, look no further. There are a few features that I do need that have sort of stunted my ability to keep up with the listing creation process for eBay, but Sellbrite is trying to expand into other channels and keeping those moving as well because after all... even though eBay is a big one, their are other channels like Amazon, Etsy, Rakuten, Sears and etc. It obviously takes a lot of work, especially with growing there company. Anyway, the app is awesome and that missing 5th star has NOTHING to do with a lack of customer service, quality of the app, even ease of use for that matter. Just a few more functionality additions/changes for the eBay listing process and I will award that 5th star. They are speedy CRM guys and keep you in the loop which is great. One thing I will add is that their price adjustment was a stellar move. We moved in with this app because it allowed us to import new templates and info from our webstore and ebay channels and now you can even mass apply presets, and this made the transition a lot easier. Still, with a few of the eBay functions missing (duplicating product and easier application of changes to listings), we were not going to stay long at the higher rate we were paying as a monthly fee. We are much happier at the new prices and are hungry for more developments for eBay. Thank you Sellbrite, I would recommend this app to any store online on eBay or considering eBay. -Jorden

Pros

User interface Customer Service Intelligent team Opportunities and developments always around the corner with these guys

Cons

-eBay product duplication (coming soon) -Bulk editing from channel screen would make me use Sellbrite a lot more. I use eBay because it is faster but I am finding some things aren't updating in Sellbrite so I am having to fix a lot of those things at a snails paced as I wasn't aware of this (bad habits of mine).

Response from Sellbrite

Replied March 2015

Thanks for your review, Jorden. We hope to have the features you want very soon, and we appreciate your great feedback of our team, support, and solution. Thanks for using Sellbrite! :)

Valuable business tool for multi-marketplace sellers.

I originally signed up with Sellbrite for one particular marketplace that required inventory updates. I have since found it quite useful in many other ways I never thought about initially. A quick glance at the home page tells me what my status is across all marketplaces, revenue, what is selling and what isn't. I can quickly get sales information on specific items that I can't get anywhere else. I know there are features available to me that I haven't even had a chance to use yet, and I plan to take advantage of all that I can. I initially thought the service was a bit expensive, but now that I have had a chance to really use it, I can say it's definitely worth the money.

Pros

The site is very easy to use, even for someone like me who isn't technical at ALL. And when there are times I need help, the customer service has been outstanding. No contract!

Cons

Right now the only cons I can think of are that it doesn't have all marketplaces available, but the ones missing are very small sellers for us anyway (Amazon Japan and Bonanza for example) but they are adding new options all the time, so I'm sure at some point they will all be there.

Nate from Cleveland Furniture Factory Outlet

Sellbrite offers great solutions to a small business

Pros

Sellbrite integrates seamlessly with all of the main eCommerce retailers including Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, etc. and combines orders into a single, uncomplicated approach.

Cons

Unfortunately, the cost of the service increased as the company grew, and priced us out of the market for their product. While not as expensive as some others, its features weren't quite up to what we were looking for given the price.

Brad from Self employed

Helps in listing on multi-channel, but very limited and support is lacking badly.

I would recommend a different provider.

Pros

We have seen increased sales due to listing on more than one channel. Maintaining inventory has been a huge plus for us.

Cons

-Lacks many functions that are needed -Support is very general and overall is very minimal with very long response times up to 24 hours and many times repeats the same information that you have provided as the issue. -Creating listings on eBay very taxing compared to eBay itself -Although the system "keeps" your listings to easily relist the item this only works with Amazon. If the item sold previously SellBrite is unable to recreate the listing without building a new listing altogether.

Alberto from Hot Chocolate Design LLC

Great multichannel tool. Perfect Price/Value

It's been a great experience until know because Sellbrite has allowed us to start selling on several different marketplaces in less than 1 - 2 months since we decide to start using it. I totally recommend Sellbrite if you're a small - medium business looking to expand your sales channel presence.

Pros

Current integration with different sales channel, such as Shopify, Amazon, Walmart, Etsy among other. It make very simple the process of publishing products in new channels.

Cons

Actually nothing in particular, but must say that some channels do not have an integration 100%, meaning that some updates an product creation should be done within the marketplace account.

Patrick from Cleveland Furniture Factory Outlet

Great place to start!

Pros

Sellbrite has great customer service, a decent feature set, and is an excellent place to start for beginning ecommerce merchants or those looking for a solution that keeps costs as low as possible.

Cons

Their development team doesn't always think completely through product updates, so they sometimes have issues when rolling out new features. To their credit, they usually work quickly to fix any issues that arise.

Thomas from Quality Collectible Coins

I've tried 3 multi-channel selling products and SellBrite is by far the best.

Inventory management, bulk listing uploads, downloads, and changes capabilities.

Pros

Cons

Not able to schedule listings with a delta time between listings. When a group of listings is submitted they all begin (and therefore end) at approximately the same time.

Jennifer from NumiSupplies

Love it!

Amazing customer service - they always respond quickly.

Pros

I love that I don't have to think about my inventory - orders are updated automatically across multiple channels which gives me time to manage other things.

Cons

I prefer to create new listings on one of my channels rather than within Sellbrite. Then I import them into Sellbrite and use that for listing on other channels. It's not an issue of the app, but rather, my preference - not a con, per se, just a personal preference.

Ron from Starving Students Music Supplies

Good stuff

Not only is it good, but they are always improving it.

Pros

Many updates Good customer support and quick too

Cons

Cannot think of any. If I have a problem, they fix it

Erik from Intelligent Database, LLC

Sellbrite API: Good start and great to have; awaiting improvements

Very responsive customer support, clearly paying attention to the community discussions and are understanding of our needs. Thank you again!

Pros

I'm the database developer, charged with connecting our FileMaker database to Sellbrite. This is made fairly easy via Sellbrite's RESTful API.

Cons

So far, we've been able to do what we need, but with some limitations and workarounds, which we anticipate seeing reduced as the next API version is released. These include more bulk Get/Put abilities; consistency with fields in the API versus the UI (oh, and making the U.I. capable of searching for some fields we had hoped to populate in the API but aren't so useful if they can't be searched online). API documentation understandable, needs fleshing out to clarify and reduce confusion or questions I'm seeing in the community discussions.

"Most Valuable Player" for anyone serious about scaling up their eCommerce

Pros

We would not be able to keep our platforms organized without Sellbrite. It is the perfect central repository for all of our product data, and helps us to ensure that all of the platforms have the latest & greatest product information, pictures, consistent pricing, and accurate inventory. The interface is very clean, responsive, and friendly, even for new users. Integration with our ERP system via their API is a bonus. Thank you Sellbrite!

Cons

Continued tighter integration on some platforms would be helpful. For example, eBay business policies, full creation of new products on Amazon & Walmart, etc. The development team is constantly adding new new & improved features, which makes the extra cost worthwhile. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

July 2015

Jake

July 2015

Great software for a good price.

I use this software for sales across 7 channels. It does an excellent job at everything it claims to do. Although I log in almost every day, most of my processes are automated to such an extent that I never need to log in except to receive inventory. I love almost everything about it, except for the change to the plans. Their new price structure would substantially increase my cost, for just a marginal increase in benefits. New features are not open to everyone and instead are upgradeable. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who deals with the same products across multiple listing channels. Make the reports option open to users with older plans and this review would go up to 5 stars.

Pros

-Does everything it claims, and does it really well. -Substantial time savings every month -Customer service could not be better. Instant responses to all problems.

Cons

-New features are not available to old plan users

Great features and support, high price

Pros

It very easily integrates with all of my platforms and syncs inventory data between them. It's a breeze to only have one screen showing orders from eBay, Amazon, etc. and print out shipping labels for everything at once. It also effortlessly syncs inventory and other information between platforms so you can update it once, and it pushes it to everything.

Cons

I do not feel this is a good value for what you're paying. The competition is offering very similar features for much less per month, some don't even charge per order, but just number of stores. However, if you want the best of the best with excellent customer support, Sellbrite is the solution for you.

Tierra from Arts & Crafts Store / Packaging and Containers

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Time Saver but Pricey

Pros

It's very time efficient and integrates seamlessly with the popular marketplaces. Easy to track everything

Cons

Well...it's kinda pricey. Because my business is still warming up, I felt that the price didn't justify the need, however I would recommend this to more established businesses with larger budgets

zikria from AbillionZ Inc

Easy to Use and Better then any other I have tried

Pros

In almost a year I never had to contact customer service, not once, because it was that easy to use and simple and did all the things it was supposed to.

Cons

If I have to choose one bad thing it has to be there integration with Amazon is not good. It can be improved.

Sellbrite is a great simplifier.

Pros

Simplifies online marketplace interfaces. Wonderful support from real people who are easy to contact and quick to respond.

Cons

Better integration with Australian marketplaces/shippers would be great, but they are actively working on it.

Eric

March 2015

Almost there! Great service!

Sellbrite is a very intuitive easy to use inventory listing and management software. The customer service is great and they are adding more and more features. There are several features not yet available which are a bit of a deal breaker for us but we are told that most of these features (see cons) are being built. Im sure I will be giving Sellbrite 5 stars once it is more robust!!

Pros

Intuitive easy to use and easy to get setup (import inventory from ebay/amazon etc). Excellent Service. Very competitive pricing.

Cons

No reporting. No copy product feature (ability to copy a similar product into a new listing is a huge time saver for us). Not easy to incorporate a webstore. I am told all of these features are on their road map.

Response from Sellbrite

Replied March 2015

Thanks for the review. Our Reporting suite is currently in beta and will be available to everyone very soon. Other improvements to products and listings (copying/cloning for instance) are in development now.

Randeep from Aditya Birla Group

Industry: Mining & Metals

A good inventory management application for online retail stores.

Pros

The interface is user-friendly and very much intuitive. It enables online retail stores to get their products listed and sold across the various channels and track and manage orders. It supports and syncs with multiple channels including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Rakuten. You just need to glance at the dashboard to get details about the levels of availability and stock on hand, updates all the changes in real time. The integration with ShipStation enables to get a grip over the shipping process. They provide a lot of custom-made listing templates so that, you don’t have to spend much time while transferring listings between multiple sites. Ensures quick customer service.

Cons

Reporting features need improvement. The absence of integration with QuickBooks. The copy product feature is absent. Trial period could be made longer than fourteen days. It is very difficult to use the eBay listing function.

Mandi

February 2016

Overall the best app for my needs.

I looked at a bunch of different apps to help with managing my inventory across different selling platforms. I found sellbrite to be the most intuitive and easy to use. I really like the interface. There are also a lot of functions and features that are great, like being able to post of Ebay directly through the site. Some cons too though. Read Below

Pros

-Customer service is very attentive and helpful. They always respond quickly. -Able to put up Ebay listings directly via the site. -Interface looks nice.

Cons

-Price point is pretty steep. $99 to $179 for the first two tiers. -The ebay listing function is a bit more complicated to use than I would like. You need to go through multiple windows to choose options to complete your listings. I wish it could all be done on one page like directly through Ebay. -Can't add sales outside of integrated platforms (like sales in person). -Can't add purchase orders or fixed costs. -Does not calculate profit despite being able to enter COGs.

Chelci from Basil Leaf Garden Sign Company

Industry: Wholesale

Sellbrite Support

Wonderful! CSR got my issues resolved in less than 24 hours!

Pros

CSR was wonderful at helping me sync my Etsy and Amazon accounts today. I had been having trouble with GoCentral and their support staff for weeks! CSR was responsive and knew exactly what to do to help me get up and running. He deserves a raise!

Cons

GoCentral support staff knows nothing about this product, and could not troubleshoot any issues with it, and yet they sell it. They need training on this software!

May 2016

Robert from Whimsical Practicality

May 2016

Oustanding customer service and very intutive product

From the beginning the SellBrite team has been outstanding. We are a manufacturer of over 3000 products that can be customized during the sale by the customer. Sellbrite did not support this functionality at first, after talking to them and working with them they and we are onboard now. Being an ex-programmer myself I understand that things can not be accomplished overnight, but their team has been doing an outstanding job. The product is easy to use and very intuitive. Tons of functionality, support team is very quick to respond to any questions and concerns are addressed very quickly. We looked for over a year for a system that could address all the issue's we have with our needs, from a central listing manager, to importing listings via text file or API's to invoicing and shipping functionality the product is well put together. We look forward to a long relationship with Sellbrite

July 2016

Luis from GENTEQUEIMPORTA C.A.

Great app for FBA Management

We have multiple accounts in differents ecommerce websites... amazon, ebay, shopify and the integration delivered by sellbrite is amazing. It works seamlessly and the bulk modifications for listings is a great time saver.

Pros

great bulk modifications seamlessly integrations fast html app great customer service

Cons

still looking for them.

Carlos from Chemseal Inc

good app

Pros

this app is very useful if you want to integrate all the information from all your sales channels into one

Cons

I believe the way the app works is a bit confusing and is not as easy to use as other apps like shipstation or unify.

Leslie from NewWorldGems

Sellbrite is a Breeze

Easy to use software that takes care of all my sales channels, such as Amazon and Ebay! I love Sellbrite! I have been using it for over 2 years and it`s so easy! The upgrades they come up with every year are very useful also!

Justin

Wicked Toolset With A Intuitive Interface

I recommend this tool to all of my friends and podcast listeners because its intuitive and powerful yet has finesse when handling your data. In addition the support team is one of the best for getting back to you with good information when you need it most. Looking forward to the future updates on other marketplace channels too.

Pros

- Nice user interface - Good support - Can hold my 70k products with out choking - Controlling data and inventory is easy - Syncs with other marketplaces quickly - Has custom settings for controlling inventory percentages

Cons

- waiting to expand on smaller channels which don't matter as much right now - won't give me winning lottery numbers

J from O

March 2016

Answer to a lot of prayers

Sellbrite is giving us a very large leap forward to staying on top of what comes in and what goes out. I run a small family business that deals with over 100,000 orders a year and the multiple spreadsheets, calculators, etc. were slowly bogging us down. Sellbrite creates an all-in-one hub to maintain listings from multiple online marketplaces, keeps track of inventory, and create reports on past sales. Every question we had was answered by their stellar support. Just make sure you are patient with your guru since you can't expect human beings to be on call 24/7 :)

Response from Sellbrite

Replied March 2016

Thank you Jacob! I'm glad to hear you've been treated well by our Success Team. We look forward to helping you grow your orders over the coming years. :) Brian, CEO

Hillel

Easy Peasy

When I wanted to expand my operations from just selling on Amazon to other marketplaces, including eBay and Rakuten, Sellbrite (and their companion product AutoMCF) were a no-brainer. They seamlessly allow you to create listing across multiple marketplaces, along with synching up inventory and providing order fulfillment between one marketplace and the other. The setup has been a breeze and it's easy enough for even the most technically-challenged person to learn it quickly. They are constantly developing the platform and adding new features and enhancements. Their support has been phenomenal at every step of the way. I highly recommend you start your subscription today.

Cons

can't think of any at this time.

Maria from Higher Peaks LLC

March 2016

Wonderful App and wonderful customer service

I truly enjoy this app. It is super easy to use and easy to integrate with all my stores. I can keep track of all my products in one place and it makes listing on all my channels a breeze. The customer service is wonderful. Each time I had a question I received an answer immediately. The support people are friendly and they go above and beyond answering my questions to ensure I have all that I need to make my business successful. Is is like having a knowledgeable partner hold my hand while I learn the path of e-commerce. Highly recommend it.

Response from Sellbrite

Replied March 2016

Thank you Maria! I'm truly glad to hear that our Success Team has taken great care of you. They are the backbone of our company! :) Brian, CEO

Tony from Barista Lab

June 2015

These guys offer a service that is far more effective and far less expensive than what else is out there!

Why pay 1% of revenues when you can use Sellbrite?! It's WAY Better! Give it a shot. And if you're using it without AutoMCF, you're cheating yourself our of a great value by combining the two services together! Mike is always super responsive when it comes to questions and they're constantly adding new features.

Pros

Flat rate (no ongoing % of reveneues), discounted pricing on their AutoMCF

Cons

The only cons I have are basically cons because the features are still being worked on and not yet rolled out: Listing directly to etsy, shopify, newegg, and sears from the Sellbrite app are the only things I'm eagerly awaiting!

Pros

Integration with amazon and shopify is seamless. Connectors our FBA inventory to shopify in minutes and know we do not even think about it

Cons

Lower level capability of warehouse inventory management (not really the point of the software though)

February 2015

Lacy

February 2015

SellBrite is the Best of the Best

I've been selling online for over seven years, and this is one of the best systems I've ever seen to make the whole process easier and more simplified. If you are selling online, especially on more than one channel, do yourself a favor and sign up with sellbrite. They are the best bar none.

Pros

Multi channel listing made easy. Superb inventory tracking. Service reps that know their business and are friendly and helpful. Lightning fast integration. I imported three selling channels in under 15 minutes.

Cons

I'd be hard pressed to find any.

Terry from Terrco Group LLC

Essential Tools for Multi Channel Ecommerce Sales

I've been a Sellbrite customer since early 2014. Sellbrite has been an essential tool for me as a Multi-Channel Sales Consultant as well as my clients. It's an easy to understand and navigate multi sales channels platform and the customer service is hands down the best in the industry. Mike and Brian have a great understanding of their customers and their needs. They listen! They care! They innovate!

Response from Sellbrite

Replied February 2016

Wow, Terry! That's quite the review. I'm glad we've been able to make this work for you. Continue to let us know where we can improve so we can always earn a perfect 5-star review from you. Brian, CEO

Helps me sell everywhere

Pros

Really makes it easy to sell across multiple platforms/websites, easy to set up on those different platforms as well

Cons

Cost seems a little steep but I guess with that much ease it really doesn't matter. I'm selling more than I did before

Logan from opticsrev

Sellbrite Simplifies Multi-channel Ecommerce

Sellbrite delivers tremendous value for the multi-channel ecommerce merchant. It enables merchants to operate more efficiently by syncing inventory quantities, bulk publishing listings and leveraging multi-channel fulfillment. The robust software interface is clean and intuitive. Sellbrite's customer service is top notch bar none. Signup for a free 14-day trial (no credit card required) and prepare to be amazed!

Response from Sellbrite

Replied March 2016

Hey Logan - thanks for the great review. Glad we could help you and opticsrev grow your business. Continue to let us know what we can do to improve! Brian, CEO

Squirt

July 2016

Best Multi Channel out there!

These guys know what they are doing. Support is awesome and so much easier to learn than other channels! I have tried a few others and gave up. Tried solids commerce and support was aweful. Even before free trial was over.

Pros

This system has a very easy learning curve.

Cons

There is no cons as of yet :)

Holly from Butts 'N Blues BBQ

February 2016

Excellent way to expand and grow your business!

We started using Sellbrite as a way to have our product reach more customers. If it weren't for Sellbrite, getting where we are today would probably have not happened. We are currently working to move our website over to WooCommerce thanks to Sellbrite's integration with their software. Thanks to the ease of using Sellbrite, expanding our business has come along quite pain free.

Response from Sellbrite

Replied February 2016

Thank you, Holly! We're thrilled to be part of the growth of your business and truly appreciate the opportunity to work with you. - Brian, CEO

Anthony from Galls

Industry: Public Safety

April 2016

Taneak from Lowe's Companies, Inc.

Newbie On Board!

I have been using Sellbrite for a little over a month. It has made managing selling on multiple online platforms much easier. No more over selling! I am looking forward to continuous growth of by business.

Pros

User Friendly Ability to sync from one location I am sure there will be many more as I continue to use.

Cons

Price a little high for those owners like me who are growing there business No way to duplicate listings so I do not have to retype similar items A few more minor options that I think would be "nice to have" To many windows/screens to submit a listing