• Pros

• "Easy to set up, fast shipping . Very intuitive software . Always up and running. Dependable . Would recvomend "

• "This interface is very clean and easy to understand. The support staff is also timely, helpful, and knowledgeable. The CEO isn't afraid to jump in to make sure things are running smoothly."

• "So easy to use, such great support staff. They have helped by business scale by millions of dollars"

• Cons

• "Their billing platform is somewhat immature, but they've been making improvements to it over the last year or so."

• "the minimum fee. You have to sell atleast 100 products per month otherwise you get charged. But if you are selling a lot this is the best platform!"

• "While their complete services are useful I don't find it completely useful for some companies - especially those that already have a fulfillment department."

Browse ShipMonk Reviews

Corey from Jetblack

Pros

I used ShipMonk to help jumpstart a small business. Their team was super helpful in getting me up and running, and things were pretty seamless. They also gave me plenty of advice (for free) around marketing, operations, and ways to possibly expand into new markets. I found their pricing pretty reasonable, too. All in all I'd recommend them.

David from DPB, LLC.

2+ Years and Going Strong

They've been extremely flexible in helping my business grow and willing to follow my custom guidelines for packaging orders.

Pros

Software - I'm able to manage inventory and orders in one easy to use platform. They are constantly launching new features that have been a no brainer for my business.

Cons

I would like to see an integration with Zapier. They informed me it will be launching in Q2 so I'm eager for that.

Reasons for Choosing ShipMonk

Their software was much better than everything else on the market and their prices were reasonable. I'm sure there are cheaper options out there, but the small percentage more if worth the added value (if you value technology).

Bad support teams

We have been using Shipmonk for about 9 months, we originally had a lot of problems getting our online stores setup with their system, they don't have any open apis or any way to do stuff if you have your own manual store, but it ended up working well enough once we moved to shopify. Then this holiday season we ended up having a shipment come in late, we reached out to them to get them to schedule a pickup so that we could still get it delivered on time, we were told this would be fine and tried to schedule a delivery as soon as possible with them. It took them 2 weeks of us messaging them and 3 days of our shipment sitting at the port for them to tell us they couldn't. We could have scheduled another pickup but decided this would have been better. We ended up getting it shipped the next day and again told that they would ship them out that day, they had also sent out an email that as long as we had our product there on time they could ship it out by Saturday. It then got to Tuesday morning and a bunch of printers still were not correctly shipped out and they had not correctly scanned the products for Fedex delivery so we have no guarantee that they will be shipped on time. Over the entire course of this we talked to about 6 different customer support people and were constantly told different things. Their mixed messages cost us thousands of dollars and the best they said is they assign us to another customer support specialist.

Pros

It was very easy to connect with shopify to get basic things working.

Cons

The customer support teams constantly give us conflicting information and even their mass emails give completely wrong information. Also their interface is very hard to manage and can make it so you easily make some massive mistakes. There are some very basic things like changing choice on multiple orders at a time that are completely impossible so that we have to manually go in and fix it in each order

Michael from Liquid I.V.

ShipMonk Review

We rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.

Pros

Very intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.

Cons

I have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful. We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.

Mikel from Psy-Fi Marketing Labs S.L.

Affordable but high quality fulfillment service

All in all, very satisfied with their service and the timely delivery of the orders to my customers.

Pros

We've been using Shipmonk (and their associated Shopify app) for more than a year now. The onboarding process is fairly easy and they help you connect your store to their fulfillment center, and map the SKUs to their internal inventory codes. You can also do it yourself manually if you create product bundles, for instance, or they will do it for you if you have a lot of them, just by sending them a CSV. From that moment on, Shipmonk automatically captures the orders from Shopify, processes them, and then inserts the tracking number once the order has been fulfilled. So all in all, it is a very straightforward process and the only work you need to do is check their interface daily to verify no orders are "stuck" because the buyer entered an incorret address, or you have run out of stock of any item (which you shouldn't, as they provide a forecast on how many days of inventory you have left at the current sales rate.

Cons

Some occasional mistakes in the billing, especially at a time when a carrier reused tracking codes and we were charged for packages that were not ours, or in the beginning when they applied international shipping rates slighlty different to those agreed upon, but both were corrected quickly. Just be on top of the billing reports (that are fairly detailed, which honors them).

Toulaish from SleepBliss

I Love ShipMonk! Giving it a 5-Star!

Pros

I am giving ShipMonk a 5-Star review for various reasons! "SIMPLICITY" would be one word to describe the overall user experience and business experience with ShipMonk. They have made a phenomenal job at Simplifying the entire process from Shopify integration to receiving your products in their warehouses and shipping them globally. They have a truly dedicated and devoted Customer Service team to help you every step of the way. Their international shipping rates are attractive and that has been much appreciated by our customers. Working with ShipMonk has been a plain-sailing journey. ShipMonk has made it possible for me to run my business remotely from anywhere in the world which I am truly appreciative and grateful for. Cheers, Toulaish, CEO www.Sleep-Bliss.com

Cons

Honestly, they have organized themselves in such a way that I have not seen any negative points with ShipMonk so far.

Steven from AlakusPryme

Industry: Graphic Design

An Experience Worth Every Dollar

ShipMonk has been a fantastic use of effortless shipping when it comes to my products and storage inventory. I always liked how they manage the storage portion as it makes life a lot simpler on my end.

Pros

I like how there’s an efficient process for orders that are automatically shipped along with my e-commerce store.

Cons

The labeling process when it comes to shipped boxes from other companies.

Brooke from North Coast Electric

Industry: Wholesale

Ship Monk put Amazon to Shame when it comes to fulfillment.

Pros

ShipMonk delivers personalized attention and customer service for every question and concern we've ever had regarding the software or client information. They are truly invested in each and every company using their service.

Cons

They are a little less known than other companies for fulfillment. Hearing a name like Amazon for fulfillment instantly triggers a sense of stability and comfort. Ship Monk just needs a little bit more time to establish themselves and the will be giving Amazon a run for their money.

ShipMonk is the modern answer to fulfillment

I would recommend ShipMonk for anyone struggling with fulfillment needs.

Pros

ShipMonk has modernized an otherwise archaic process. They also have an amazing team to support their customers.

Cons

It can occasionally be slows to load but is constantly improving. They seem to take customer suggestions to heart so I don’t often have cons about this software.

Brad from GeekMyTree, Inc.

Every company claims to have great customer service, Shipmonk proves it every day.

Using Shipmonk has streamlined our shipping and give me more time to work on development. The process is automated for both my web store and Amazon. No longer do I have to send hours getting packages ready to go out the door. The little bit I spend in fees is well below the amount of time I was wasting trying to do it myself. It's well thought out software that focuses on user experience. You're not digging through endless menus to find what you are looking for.

Pros

Interface is extremely easy to understand, and it has great integration into several platforms. I know if I need to look something up for a customer the information I'm giving them is accurate and up to date.

Rebecca from VERIDATTA

Industry: Cosmetics

No Reservations about Shipmonk

Shipmonk's customer service is extremely attentive and all of our customers have been happy with the arrival of their packages. I am very grateful for the team at Shipmonk and their support in the growth of our business.

Pros

I loved how clear everything was. Inventory was all in one place where I could see everything along with all the orders and the timing of their shipments. I loved not having to manage customer's orders the most.

Cons

Sometimes I would have a hard time with the "mapping" of products but once I figured it out then it was never a problem. There is a learning curve to understanding how to map and bundle but it is not that complicated and it winds up saving so much time in the long run when placing manual orders.

Marek from SexyFloaties

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce

Pros

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce. Quick Customer service and great online application/platform. We have integrated ours with Shopify store. Two locations in CA and FL can help you optimize shipping costs. We can highly recommend it!

Cons

We have been with Shipmonk for 2+ years and we have really like everything so far.

Very good platform and reliable service

Shipmonk really has helped relieve some important pains for our startup. They took over fulfillment seamlessly which allowed us to focus on other aspects of the business. The special projects team even helped us with the final portion of our assembly at a reasonable rate.

Pros

I like how you can create manual orders within the system. Also like how you can track the remaining inventory quantities of each SKU.

Cons

It would be nice if you had a mobile app because the browser site on mobile is difficult to navigate.

Steven from Genesis Cell Nutrition

My experience with ShipMonk.

I have been able to expand my marketing online efforts because of the load ShipMonk has taken off my team. Sharp processing and efficient options with low cost shipping makes for a great asset to our business.

Pros

I have used ShipMonk for over a year. They have been great for my business. They are efficient in filling my orders and they do it safely and carefully. I recommend them to any business who needs fulfillment services . They have integrated with my Shopify site seamlessley.

Cons

Really nothing has been a negative. The software works on desk top and also on my mobile. All our orders are monitored by the minute.

Service is okay, customer care is the worst.

Pros

Integrating with my Amazon and Shopify account wasn't too difficult, but I have to manually push through all the orders by logging into the website, reconfirming what shipping option I want and submitting it.

Cons

The customer service is spotty at best. I have to keep following up or hunting down representatives, and what they say their policies are on the website and what it is with new centers are apparently 2 different things. I feel this company is one of those "bro" tech companies with little to no customer care initiatives in place

Response from ShipMonk

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for your review. Feedback is so important to us, because it drives our product improvements. We¿re very sorry that you have found our customer support spotty. We truly attempt to adhere to a 24 hour SLA, and if we managed to miss the mark, that¿s entirely our fault. You mentioned that you have to manually push the orders through and reset the shipping options you want. This actually sounds like perhaps the mapping on your orders was never properly configured. Once you map shipping methods to the options available in your store, the system will apply the same logic for all future orders. It sounds like this may just be a simple misunderstanding on how to use the software, and that perhaps we should have done a better job of educating you. Please reach out to me directly and I¿d be delighted to guide you through the mapping process and address the specifics of your questions. You can reach me anytime at kevin@shipmonk.com

Thor from tht global

Simply very good!

We run our logistics for our e-commerce business on ShipMonks fulfillment platform. The GUI is very basic but that's also what makes it user friendly. Simple can still be very good.

Pros

What counts for us is order execution, which is perfect. We have integrated our e-commerce with ShipMonks inventory platform, when we receive an order on our e-commerce platform it goes directly to ShipMonks inventory management platform, which we have access to. We decide on shipping method, and the order is on it's way to our customer. Shipping method depends on destination. When all is set up it's pretty simple to manage. Integrate your e-commerce platform with ShipMonk and you have a fully fledged e-commerce / logistics setup. Customer support is outstanding, if you ever need it. Works very well.

Taylor from FEAT Socks

The best 3PL ever (And I've used 3 others before)

Before shipmonk I used multiple other 3PL's and hated them all. There were always issues. With Shipmonk it's been over a year now of smooth sailing

Pros

Cons

No complaints! It's all good, sometimes there are minor tech glitches but you just refresh the page and its good, and that rarely happens

Dimitar from desirebox

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great service!

Pros

I've been using them for over a year now and everything is going without problems. Perfect platform without any breaks from the tech side and with fastest shipping i've seen!

Cathy from Le Mirch, LLC

Outstanding Fulfillment Experience!

I am trying to use Shipmonk for my fulfillment requirements for my newly launched e-commerce store. When I looked around internet I found dozens of fulfillment service providers and I was completelly confused how to move forward. I went through Shipmonk website, and called their customer support to discuss the issue. Please be noted that unlike any other service providers, Shipmonk customer service reps are highly trained and deal with their customer applying their "Emotional Intelligence". Meaning, they just do not try to sell their service. In contrary, they "truly" understand the need of their customer and explain the service to the level that the customer actually need. I have never had any conversation with any other fulfillment services before. I am experiencing a unique way of customer relationship and I am loving it (as reflecting from my writing)!

Pros

Very user friendly software. Easy to navigate around and understand the contents.

Cons

There is absolutely NOTHING that I did not like about the software.

Inna from DiLoro Inc

Great company to work with

Pros

We use Shipmonk to fulfill & ship products for our e-commerce company.

This offers a centralized place to review inventory, orders, and shipping options.

Pros

Cons

The returns section could be a little more organized. I would love to be able to archive returns as we check them off in our system.

Adeline from Le Bijoux Parfum

Shipmonk has fuffiled orders that my customers made the same day and items are delivered fast.

Products being shipped for me and being able to cut time from visiting the post office and saving hundreds of dollars from shipping

Pros

Being able to navigate shipmonk to track orders, creating recieving to drop off new items, creating new orders for customers, being able to put an order on hold in case a customer needs to update their shipping information or make changes to their orders. Customer service is awesome and engineers are always available to respond to emails and resolving issues right away. Customers are pleased with how the products are delivered to them with no damages or scratches.

Cons

I just wish there was a mobile app to download so that it's easier for me to stay on top of orders instead of having to remind myself to log in daily

Adeline from Le Bijoux Parfum

Le Bijoux Parfum loves Shipmonk

I’ve been a proud customer of Shipmonk since August 2017. All orders have been delivered to all of my customers on time. Shipmonk staff works with me diligently to fulfill all requests

Pros

This software has made it very easy for my company to track orders, manage inventory, and add new stock

Cons

I wish shipmonk created an App where I could download on my IPhone to stay on top of alerts

Great expertise, very helpful staff. I'm happy I have found them!

Saves time and money. It allows my business to grow as I always have the latest information up to date.

Pros

Easy to learn. There is a lot of flexibility. Their dashboards are very helpful. Uploading masses of customers can be done with ease.

Cons

The billing section of the platform is less intuitive than the rest but all the information is there.

David from OC Ltd

They will leave you high and dry when you need them the most

At the critical time of year (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas), they will only focus on their biggest customers and they will leave you high and dry. We have hundreds of out of stock orders. The new stock was delivered on Wednesday at lunchtime. It's now 9.30pm on Friday and not only have they not dispatched the orders, but they also haven't even put the stock in the warehouse. I have called and messaged but have been constantly fobbed off and lied to with 'it's moving through the warehouse'. The truth is they are focusing on their bigger customers because they pay them more money. Nobody cares, nobody listens. So I have no option but to voice my concerns here instead. If you're looking for a service you can depend upon when your business needs it the most, Shipmonk, unfortunately, isn't the answer.

Pros

The software allows you to see an overview of your fulfillment

Cons

Returns labels can be buggy to generate

Angelo from Fanjoy.co

We work closely with shipmonk as a vender with plenty of lines and items. Customer support is great!

Easy to use and understand how companies rate other companies

Pros

Easy to understand! easy to navigate! Working closely with shipmonk has been a great way for us to stock and ship items quickly and efficiently!

Cons

sizes SKUs not always is order, this sometimes makes it difficult for our team to correctly view what is in stock.

Dave from The JCA Company / Pastor Resources / Pastor Box

fulfillment done right

Shipmonk took an idea and made it a reality for us. Pastor Box ships quarterly and I’ve heard nothing but accolades from my subscribers. Sure the content will make or break a subscription box, but if the fulfillment process is not executed with care and attention to detail, it would never succeed. My CRM not only “held our hand” as we were getting started (all new territory for us), she’s stuck with us every step of the way. I’m thrilled with Shipmonk.

Pros

comprehensive. mostly intuitive. They thought of everything.

Cons

it's new, so they're still working out some kinks. But they fix everything immediately.

Really makes my life easier! Just love it

Pros

The thing that I like the most about ShipMonk is the ability to connect to many fulfillment companies and find the one that has the best price to my customer.

Cons

The thing that I like least about ShipMonk, it that it should have more marketplaces, and be easier to set up.

David from Heddels

Super easy turnkey fulfillment service

I don't have to ship things anymore from my apartment. I don't even have to think about shipping, it just happens!

Pros

The customer service is super responsive and shipments go off without a hitch. The shipping rates are also very affordable, even with the pick and pack fee, it's cheaper than the cost of postage if we were fulfilling ourselves.

Cons

Some of the menus and dashboard isn't super intuitive, but that's quite minor. Also, the payment system is a little backwards with having "credits" but I can respect their need to have payment in advance so they don't go out of pocket on customer shipping or become inundated in credit card fees.

Ryan from Mainasports

Great software

Great

Pros

Thats it is interactive and its easy to use

Cons

I like the software a whole, great experience

Brad from NeedWant, Inc.

Great overall experience from user interface to support

Pros

I love the immediate and thorough support we receive and the simple yet information packed user interface

Cons

I would love to have a way to look up what my monthly ending inventory totals are in the interface. It would greatly help my accounting team.

CJ from Primary Goods

We love Shipmonk! Great support and helps our business tremendously.

Pros

The program and site are easy to work with and navigate. Has a great user interface! Allows for detailed information on orders.

Cons

Sorting options when looking into orders could be better. Would be great to look up orders by specific item, etc.

Incompetent and Negligent

Incompetent customer service. Cannot handle a basic integration request with the most popular ecommerce platform. You have to call the sales team to get support because nobody answers their support phone number. This shows they care less about their current customers and only care about getting new customers. Their incompetence caused me to spend hours dealing their customer service, only to be told I would need to wait yet another day or so for integration, when I requested integration over 1 week ago. To make matters worse, their team refused to answer general questions, input the misplaced orders, or really do anything to help. Steer clear of Shipmonk. Save your sanity.

Pros

It does work and your orders will be shipped at some point.

Cons

Poor customer service. Zero accountability. More expensive than comparable options. Low-skilled tech team. Cannot handle basic integrations.

Remy from Remy - International Consumer Products Inc.

Big Risk for Small Businesses - Steer Clear of Shipmonk!

Dealing with Shipmonk has honestly been one of the most frustrating, disappointing, challenging and largest sources of financal loss (and waste of valuable time) that I have yet to experience in my entrepreneurial career. I was sold on Shipmonks' supposedly user friendly app & 'great customer service'. Instead, I experienced ongoing problems with almost EVERY SINGLE SHIPMENT they sent. Good luck trying to get reimbursement for any of their 'services' when they mess up. Not only will you NOT receive an apology, they may even just stop returning your e-mails and messages! You cant even go to USPS or FedEx to make a claim, because all of the services are in their company name. It took 8 months with no resolution (and me persistently following up with them) on one case for me to finally ditch Shipmonk and still not get an reimbursement. If you love ongoing frustrations, incorrect shipments & being belittled and ignored by their internal teams, then this is the company to partner with!

Pros

After using the program a few times, I found the application fairly intuitive.

Cons

If you have any issues with any shipments (and you will with Shipmonk!), they are less than helpful, lack a sense of urgency and I honestly felt as though they could not care less about my business!

Gets the job done but the software isn't easy to learn and customer support has been very spotty

Allows us to create batches of products and customers for our subscription box business.

Pros

For the most part the software does what we need it to. We use this for our subscription box business, and we're able to put batches of customers together and batches of products. We're also able to download info like tracking numbers. I like that this integrates with other software like Cratejoy, though it would be nice to have other integrations. Customer service is also key for this software, as we depends on ShipMonk's team to pack all our boxes to our specifications.

Cons

The software is not very intuitive to use and seems to be overly rigid and complicated, even though we are using it the way it's intended. There are many steps required to accomplish anything and the dashboard is constantly changing without much notice. We're also extremely dependent on the customer service team which has been spotty to say the least. We once went several days without a response from our rep or anyone else while we had a severe customer issue to deal with and urgently needed their help.

Kevin from Fuego Dance Shoes LLC

Great 3PL with awesome tech platform

Pros

I've talked to many 3PL's across the country and ShipMonk is one of the best i've seen! Their technology platform is top-notch; I especially love the fact that there is an embedded shipping calculator, so you can play with so many scenarios and get pricing. Oh, and their shipping rates are heavily discounted which opens the door for global sales. Highly recommend ShipMonk for all of your storage and fulfillment needs.

Cons

i dont have any cons about this software!

Robert from TWENCO LLC

Young, vibrant company!!

Pros

Simplicity. Ease of use. Very visually simple dashboard

Cons

I'm no Steve Jobs. I really can't think of anything that I disliked

Brooke from BEE Cosmetics LLc

Industry: Cosmetics

Awesome Service

Awesome experience working with Shipmonk! The service is amazing! I was able to focus on sales and engagement rather than spending hours fulfilling orders!

Pros

Very reliable, this allowed me the opportunity to focus on growth and data versus filling orders all day.

Cons

The cost, possibly making options a little more affordable for small businesses.

Bernhard from Puravida Sports GmbH

Super service- and client-oriented logistician and logistic system!

very good overview great support very good price service-ratio

Pros

The shipmonk software is super easy and intuitive to use. You have a great overview of all key facts and your storage. Additionally the support is extremely flexible, super fast and very friendly yet knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Cons

To be honest there is nothing I can mention that I like least at this software. Maybe there is only one little thing: The software sometimes only works with Chrome and not with Safari.

Yuli from Retail

BAD COMPANY

Really BAD company. I would recommend to stay away from. I have been running eCommerce businesses for 15 years, and ShipMonk has been, unfortunately, my worst customer experience with any vendor ever. Every single part of the cycle has been horrendus, horrible, tiring and filled with mistakes from ShipMonk's end. From shipping the products, doing special projects, to receiving wrong prices upfront and explanations on how their pricing working, from doing errors of shipping and errors of constuction. Bad. Bad. Bad. And as with every bad company, LEAVING and STOPPING the relationship has been a very long, tedius and PAINFUL experience. In the end, after I cleared off my billing on the website from our bank, ShipMonk has lied to us, and they still kept that bank connection to us (illegally) and charged us more money than needed and not willing to refund us. A bad company is bad in the beginning - and also in the end, apparently.

Pros

- Nice GUI. - Willing to take on various projects. Even though, that's same pro is a negative since they do the various projects in a horrendus way.

Cons

- Overpriced. - Regularly lying about details and pricing. - Misleading. - Regular errors in packing the products.

Trilok from Polymathic.Guru

Excellent

Pros

It's easy to use. Moreover, the customer support is really good. The founder himself is very helpful. We had a problem with our end while closing the account and he helped even while exiting. I would any day suggest them.

Cons

None as far as I can tell.

Andrea from Tea Box Express, LLC

Straight forward

Pros

Easy to navigate once you know what you're doing. Easy to search or look back at old records. I like the shipping rates calculator.

Cons

Sometimes the site takes time to load or I have to refresh. For some reason I can't disable more than one product at a time in inventory. It's also a challenge to export info because Excel turns tracking numbers into scientific numbers, which is hard to undo.

kartikay from La Casa

Industry: Textiles

Great team and great support!

It made my work very smooth and clear.

Pros

It is easy to use. It provides the data in the simplest yet unique manner. The staff is very friendly reps are very nice and gentle people.

Cons

To be honest, there was not a single issue that I possibly could identify. However, I would suggest adding the feature to sort by other categories in the receiving area other than that we are good to go.

Paul from Soldier Fuel

ShipMonk stores our product and then fulfills online orders for us, including shipping & invoicing.

Pros

I love the customer support. ShipMonk calls their customer reps, "Happiness Engineers." These Happiness Engineers are knowledgeable, on-site, courteous and always reachable. They also, unusual in our day and age, have the green light to solve problems on their own, that is without going through a big bureaucracy.

Cons

During the lean months (i.e. when there is not a lot of orders for our product) it can be somewhat costly to maintain a presence in their warehouse. This would not be a problem if a company has a relatively steady stream of orders.

B2B Major Retail Supplier

We have been working with ShipMonk for over a year and overall they have done a decent job in handling our merchandise. In the beginning we had some hiccups and then things improved as we moved along. They have been quick to create solutions for problems that we have encountered. We use their service mostly to fulfill our wholesale B2B order to major retail companies such as CVS, Walmart, and Target. We continuously send them containers directly from our factory. Outsourcing the work has helped us focus on what matters the most and that is selling.

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Save time shipping product

Cons

1. Software can be glitchy 2. Speed of shipping can be improved

Cheryl from PHCC National Auxiliary

ShipMonk Feedback

We are a small non-profit that supports a trade industry who wanted to make our inventory available to members nationwide. ShipMonk made this possible.

Pros

Provided you with emails regarding your account

Cons

Sometimes it could be a little difficult to navigate.

Edmar from Fanjoy

The software is easy to use. We experienced no troubles in creating returns and cloning items/

Easy to use and a big help in locating our orders

Pros

Not only that is easy and convenient to use, cust support has been very helpful as well in terms of returning our queries for the tickets filed. Keep it up!

Cons

Scheduled maintenance but doesn't really take that long. I really don't have much to say about not liking the software, that's just it!

Corey from The Giant American Towel Company

All good.

Ease of use. Low cost. Never have to worry about shipping.

Pros

Pretty easy to see all orders, manage them, see their status. I found my account manager and happiness engineer to also really be helpful.

Cons

It would be nice to integrate into accounting software. I don't want to have to go back and forth and manually mark orders as having been fulfilled.

Mitch from FC Inc

ShipMonk is legit

Good

Pros

ShipMonk made the fulfillment process easy for our company. They were able to help us a several projects and always got our goods to the customers quick. Great dash board too

Cons

Didn’t see any cons except the California store closed on Saturday. But overall this company is great.

Jill from Combat Flip Flops

Easy to navigate ... Top Notch Customer Service ... Elliott is the "bomb"!

Pros

Very Intuitive. Even though i am an "over 50" year old user that is non- techy i can navigate with ease.

Cons

My Con is rather specific to my needs ... when a customers return comes in and i have processed what needs to be done i need a way to mark it completed on the returns page.