• Pros

• "Easy to set up, fast shipping . Very intuitive software . Always up and running. Dependable . Would recvomend "

• "This interface is very clean and easy to understand. The support staff is also timely, helpful, and knowledgeable. The CEO isn't afraid to jump in to make sure things are running smoothly."

• "So easy to use, such great support staff. They have helped by business scale by millions of dollars"

• Cons

• "All was good. I can not say there is something that I can write as a negative."

• "Their billing platform is somewhat immature, but they've been making improvements to it over the last year or so."

• "the minimum fee. You have to sell atleast 100 products per month otherwise you get charged. But if you are selling a lot this is the best platform!"

Browse ShipMonk Reviews

Corey from Jetblack

Pros

I used ShipMonk to help jumpstart a small business. Their team was super helpful in getting me up and running, and things were pretty seamless. They also gave me plenty of advice (for free) around marketing, operations, and ways to possibly expand into new markets. I found their pricing pretty reasonable, too. All in all I'd recommend them.

David from DPB, LLC.

2+ Years and Going Strong

They've been extremely flexible in helping my business grow and willing to follow my custom guidelines for packaging orders.

Pros

Software - I'm able to manage inventory and orders in one easy to use platform. They are constantly launching new features that have been a no brainer for my business.

Cons

I would like to see an integration with Zapier. They informed me it will be launching in Q2 so I'm eager for that.

Reasons for Choosing ShipMonk

Their software was much better than everything else on the market and their prices were reasonable. I'm sure there are cheaper options out there, but the small percentage more if worth the added value (if you value technology).

Reasons for Switching to ShipMonk

I've used two fulfillment centers before Shipmonk and neither have come close to what Shipmonk offers. The UI is simple but provides all the data needed to manage my orders (i.e. put them on hold, move inventory, etc.).

Stefania from DOMITA LLC

Industry: Sporting Goods

Shipmonk one of the best fulfillment service

Can manage better the stock and re-inventory

Pros

The dashboard of SHIPMONK is really use to be used and very intuitive. Customer service is great and really helpful all the time

Cons

Actually everything is fine. Don't have suggestions right now

Reasons for Switching to ShipMonk

Because E-Fulfillment had a very olf software to be used with no automatic functions like SHIPMONK

Michael from Bibles and Coffee

DO NOT GO WITH SHIPMONK AS YOUR NEXT 3PL

if you are looking for a new 3PL, let me just start by saying.... DO NOT USE SHIPMONK. There are so many better options out there and the biggest regret ever is that I used ShipMonk for the past 18 months. When it came to closing my account, I was prepared to file a lawsuit it got so bad and I honestly wish I did. To 'close out my account and move my inventory' it took a whopping 35 days. You read that right.. 35 DAYS! That's 35 days of not being able to take sales. Thankfully - I had our best sellers already on Amazon so I could manually fulfil orders, but this is just a joke. Not only did it take this long to get my inventory picked up, they messed up NUMEROUS cartons mislabeling the contents and didn't label my pallets correctly. I ended up leaving them to go with Shopify Fulfillment Network, but if you don't qualify for them, I highly recommend ShipBob. I received quotes from over 5 3PL's and if I wasn't going with Shopify, ShipBob was my next choice.

Pros

The software is nicely built, but the customer service, shipping costs, and fulfillment times are a joke.

Cons

SHIPPING PRICES: One of the main reasons you use a good 3PL is to have the ability to take advantage of their cheaper / negotiated rates. Not the case here... rather than get cheaper rates, they are charging you more for every single carrier. I was getting cheaper rates using ShipStation back when I shipped myself. They are charging you as much as possible to just provide more profits for them, truly not caring for these small businesses they are providing services for. 2 DAY SHIPPING? RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM SHIPMONK!!!! In todays world, expedited shipping is becoming the new standard, and if you are looking to offer that to your -customers, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT COMPANY FAST. ShipMonk's 2-Day shipping cost was so incredibly high.. there were MANY cases where I would pay for their "custom label fee" which is $5, provide my own label via ShipStation, and it would STILL be cheaper than the cost they were giving me. How does that even happen? They offer 'DHL EXPEDITED MAX (2-3 BUSINESS DAY) and I did a report on all shipments that used this service and almost NONE made it there within 5 business days, causing me to refund SO many customers that paid extra for expedited shipping. I prefer USPS priority as I think the prices are fair, but they don't offer this for the 48 domestic states, only for Hawaii and Alaska which is the biggest joke EVER.

Reasons for Choosing ShipMonk

I'll start by saying it's my biggest regret going with them and I really wish I went with ShipBob. Worst experience ever as a business owner and DO NOT.. I repeat DO NOT go with them or you will be writing a review just like mine.

James from PJ KABOS

Top-notch partner

Pros

Great customer support and easy to use software. Flexibility with orders and special projects.

Cons

All was good. I can not say there is something that I can write as a negative.

Michael from Liquid I.V.

ShipMonk Review

We rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.

Pros

Very intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.

Cons

I have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful. We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.

Reasons for Switching to ShipMonk

EasyPost was a system that never truly made sense & it had a few bugs. Their Customer Service was horrendous.

Mikel from Psy-Fi Marketing Labs S.L.

Affordable but high quality fulfillment service

All in all, very satisfied with their service and the timely delivery of the orders to my customers.

Pros

We've been using Shipmonk (and their associated Shopify app) for more than a year now. The onboarding process is fairly easy and they help you connect your store to their fulfillment center, and map the SKUs to their internal inventory codes. You can also do it yourself manually if you create product bundles, for instance, or they will do it for you if you have a lot of them, just by sending them a CSV. From that moment on, Shipmonk automatically captures the orders from Shopify, processes them, and then inserts the tracking number once the order has been fulfilled. So all in all, it is a very straightforward process and the only work you need to do is check their interface daily to verify no orders are "stuck" because the buyer entered an incorret address, or you have run out of stock of any item (which you shouldn't, as they provide a forecast on how many days of inventory you have left at the current sales rate.

Cons

Some occasional mistakes in the billing, especially at a time when a carrier reused tracking codes and we were charged for packages that were not ours, or in the beginning when they applied international shipping rates slighlty different to those agreed upon, but both were corrected quickly. Just be on top of the billing reports (that are fairly detailed, which honors them).

Don from Healthy Concepts Food Co.

Industry: Food Production

Great and Friendly Service

ShipMonk has been a great partner to our small food business. They made us feel important and were always very responsive to our questions and needs. We found their pricing structure very easy to understand and we in fact realized substantial savings both in comparison to other fulfillment centers and in shipping costs by using their various locations.

Pros

ShipMonk was very easy to evaluate during the decision making process, the on-boarding was very efficient, and staff responsiveness is unsurpassed.

Cons

Hard to say. It really is very user-friendly so there is nothing notable on the negative side.

Reasons for Switching to ShipMonk

We were not receiving the attention we needed from our previous provider.

Service is okay, customer care is the worst.

Pros

Integrating with my Amazon and Shopify account wasn't too difficult, but I have to manually push through all the orders by logging into the website, reconfirming what shipping option I want and submitting it.

Cons

The customer service is spotty at best. I have to keep following up or hunting down representatives, and what they say their policies are on the website and what it is with new centers are apparently 2 different things. I feel this company is one of those "bro" tech companies with little to no customer care initiatives in place

Response from ShipMonk

Replied August 2018

Thank you so much for your review. Feedback is so important to us, because it drives our product improvements. We¿re very sorry that you have found our customer support spotty. We truly attempt to adhere to a 24 hour SLA, and if we managed to miss the mark, that¿s entirely our fault. You mentioned that you have to manually push the orders through and reset the shipping options you want. This actually sounds like perhaps the mapping on your orders was never properly configured. Once you map shipping methods to the options available in your store, the system will apply the same logic for all future orders. It sounds like this may just be a simple misunderstanding on how to use the software, and that perhaps we should have done a better job of educating you. Please reach out to me directly and I¿d be delighted to guide you through the mapping process and address the specifics of your questions. You can reach me anytime at kevin@shipmonk.com

Brooke from North Coast Electric

Industry: Wholesale

Ship Monk put Amazon to Shame when it comes to fulfillment.

Pros

ShipMonk delivers personalized attention and customer service for every question and concern we've ever had regarding the software or client information. They are truly invested in each and every company using their service.

Cons

They are a little less known than other companies for fulfillment. Hearing a name like Amazon for fulfillment instantly triggers a sense of stability and comfort. Ship Monk just needs a little bit more time to establish themselves and the will be giving Amazon a run for their money.

Rebecca from VERIDATTA

Industry: Cosmetics

No Reservations about Shipmonk

Shipmonk's customer service is extremely attentive and all of our customers have been happy with the arrival of their packages. I am very grateful for the team at Shipmonk and their support in the growth of our business.

Pros

I loved how clear everything was. Inventory was all in one place where I could see everything along with all the orders and the timing of their shipments. I loved not having to manage customer's orders the most.

Cons

Sometimes I would have a hard time with the "mapping" of products but once I figured it out then it was never a problem. There is a learning curve to understanding how to map and bundle but it is not that complicated and it winds up saving so much time in the long run when placing manual orders.

Jeremy from ioLIGHT

Industry: Consumer Electronics

You get what you pay for, a low-price for a low-quality.

Poor quality of service with perpetually apologizing and excuses coming from a nice and responsive customer service team. Low-cost so it's easy to start up, but you pay over time with their nickel and dime pricing model. I suggest you find a different provider.

Pros

The price, there is no upfront cost--so if you are just starting up and need to be cost-effective this is a solution. (but not a great solution)

Cons

The opportunity cost of working with a more qualified operation makes it not worth the savings... I have had countless problems, and they simply are not getting better. They simply are not equipped to handle all the business they have. I think the most obvious problem is that while you are not charged up front, you are nickle and dimed every step of the way, they charge way too much for boxes...it's literally 200% upcharged (and they almost force you to use them) and every pick (includign the same SKU from the same box) is just overcharged. They are making their money back over time, and while you don't pay up front you pay with every issue and delay. We are constantly falling behind in dates, it takes days to get even a single unit shipped...and even then it's too late to make changes. We had a wholesale order that required a master carton to be shipped exactly as is, and it took over a week to get their team to move that! So it's not three weeks late... I suggest if you have the ability to work with another operation do it.

Reasons for Choosing ShipMonk

Shipbob would not let us ship the batteries in our units at volume... but we wanted to go with them.

Bad support teams

We have been using Shipmonk for about 9 months, we originally had a lot of problems getting our online stores setup with their system, they don't have any open apis or any way to do stuff if you have your own manual store, but it ended up working well enough once we moved to shopify. Then this holiday season we ended up having a shipment come in late, we reached out to them to get them to schedule a pickup so that we could still get it delivered on time, we were told this would be fine and tried to schedule a delivery as soon as possible with them. It took them 2 weeks of us messaging them and 3 days of our shipment sitting at the port for them to tell us they couldn't. We could have scheduled another pickup but decided this would have been better. We ended up getting it shipped the next day and again told that they would ship them out that day, they had also sent out an email that as long as we had our product there on time they could ship it out by Saturday. It then got to Tuesday morning and a bunch of printers still were not correctly shipped out and they had not correctly scanned the products for Fedex delivery so we have no guarantee that they will be shipped on time. Over the entire course of this we talked to about 6 different customer support people and were constantly told different things. Their mixed messages cost us thousands of dollars and the best they said is they assign us to another customer support specialist.

Pros

It was very easy to connect with shopify to get basic things working.

Cons

The customer support teams constantly give us conflicting information and even their mass emails give completely wrong information. Also their interface is very hard to manage and can make it so you easily make some massive mistakes. There are some very basic things like changing choice on multiple orders at a time that are completely impossible so that we have to manually go in and fix it in each order

Marek from SexyFloaties

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce

Pros

Shipmonk is a great order fulfillment center for eCommerce. Quick Customer service and great online application/platform. We have integrated ours with Shopify store. Two locations in CA and FL can help you optimize shipping costs. We can highly recommend it!

Cons

We have been with Shipmonk for 2+ years and we have really like everything so far.

Very good platform and reliable service

Shipmonk really has helped relieve some important pains for our startup. They took over fulfillment seamlessly which allowed us to focus on other aspects of the business. The special projects team even helped us with the final portion of our assembly at a reasonable rate.

Pros

I like how you can create manual orders within the system. Also like how you can track the remaining inventory quantities of each SKU.

Cons

It would be nice if you had a mobile app because the browser site on mobile is difficult to navigate.

Toulaish from SleepBliss

I Love ShipMonk! Giving it a 5-Star!

Pros

I am giving ShipMonk a 5-Star review for various reasons! "SIMPLICITY" would be one word to describe the overall user experience and business experience with ShipMonk. They have made a phenomenal job at Simplifying the entire process from Shopify integration to receiving your products in their warehouses and shipping them globally. They have a truly dedicated and devoted Customer Service team to help you every step of the way. Their international shipping rates are attractive and that has been much appreciated by our customers. Working with ShipMonk has been a plain-sailing journey. ShipMonk has made it possible for me to run my business remotely from anywhere in the world which I am truly appreciative and grateful for. Cheers, Toulaish, CEO www.Sleep-Bliss.com

Cons

Honestly, they have organized themselves in such a way that I have not seen any negative points with ShipMonk so far.

Steven from Genesis Cell Nutrition

My experience with ShipMonk.

I have been able to expand my marketing online efforts because of the load ShipMonk has taken off my team. Sharp processing and efficient options with low cost shipping makes for a great asset to our business.

Pros

I have used ShipMonk for over a year. They have been great for my business. They are efficient in filling my orders and they do it safely and carefully. I recommend them to any business who needs fulfillment services . They have integrated with my Shopify site seamlessley.

Cons

Really nothing has been a negative. The software works on desk top and also on my mobile. All our orders are monitored by the minute.

Steven from AlakusPryme

Industry: Graphic Design

An Experience Worth Every Dollar

ShipMonk has been a fantastic use of effortless shipping when it comes to my products and storage inventory. I always liked how they manage the storage portion as it makes life a lot simpler on my end.

Pros

I like how there’s an efficient process for orders that are automatically shipped along with my e-commerce store.

Cons

The labeling process when it comes to shipped boxes from other companies.

Reasons for Switching to ShipMonk

They can manage higher weighted products

Thor from tht global

Simply very good!

We run our logistics for our e-commerce business on ShipMonks fulfillment platform. The GUI is very basic but that's also what makes it user friendly. Simple can still be very good.

Pros

What counts for us is order execution, which is perfect. We have integrated our e-commerce with ShipMonks inventory platform, when we receive an order on our e-commerce platform it goes directly to ShipMonks inventory management platform, which we have access to. We decide on shipping method, and the order is on it's way to our customer. Shipping method depends on destination. When all is set up it's pretty simple to manage. Integrate your e-commerce platform with ShipMonk and you have a fully fledged e-commerce / logistics setup. Customer support is outstanding, if you ever need it. Works very well.

Chris from Hudsun Media/Returning The Favor

Must use Fulfillment site!

From inception to now, Shipmonk has delivered. Literally and figuratively they have been there for me. I have no technical skills and Shipmonk worked patiently with me to make sure my inventory was ready for opening day.

Pros

The software is super easy to install and comprehend. The functionality is simple yet detailed. Shipmonk found a great to implement all my needs in one easy work space.

Cons

There aren’t many settings available for custom view.

Reasons for Choosing ShipMonk

Shipmonk customer service and easy navigation of their site made it easy for me to choose them

ShipMonk is the modern answer to fulfillment

I would recommend ShipMonk for anyone struggling with fulfillment needs.

Pros

ShipMonk has modernized an otherwise archaic process. They also have an amazing team to support their customers.

Cons

It can occasionally be slows to load but is constantly improving. They seem to take customer suggestions to heart so I don’t often have cons about this software.

Taylor from FEAT Socks

The best 3PL ever (And I've used 3 others before)

Before shipmonk I used multiple other 3PL's and hated them all. There were always issues. With Shipmonk it's been over a year now of smooth sailing

Pros

Cons

No complaints! It's all good, sometimes there are minor tech glitches but you just refresh the page and its good, and that rarely happens

Dimitar from desirebox

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great service!

Pros

I've been using them for over a year now and everything is going without problems. Perfect platform without any breaks from the tech side and with fastest shipping i've seen!

Cathy from Le Mirch, LLC

Outstanding Fulfillment Experience!

I am trying to use Shipmonk for my fulfillment requirements for my newly launched e-commerce store. When I looked around internet I found dozens of fulfillment service providers and I was completelly confused how to move forward. I went through Shipmonk website, and called their customer support to discuss the issue. Please be noted that unlike any other service providers, Shipmonk customer service reps are highly trained and deal with their customer applying their "Emotional Intelligence". Meaning, they just do not try to sell their service. In contrary, they "truly" understand the need of their customer and explain the service to the level that the customer actually need. I have never had any conversation with any other fulfillment services before. I am experiencing a unique way of customer relationship and I am loving it (as reflecting from my writing)!

Pros

Very user friendly software. Easy to navigate around and understand the contents.

Cons

There is absolutely NOTHING that I did not like about the software.

Inna from DiLoro Inc

Great company to work with

Pros

We use Shipmonk to fulfill & ship products for our e-commerce company.

This offers a centralized place to review inventory, orders, and shipping options.

Pros

Cons

The returns section could be a little more organized. I would love to be able to archive returns as we check them off in our system.

Adeline from Le Bijoux Parfum

Shipmonk has fuffiled orders that my customers made the same day and items are delivered fast.

Products being shipped for me and being able to cut time from visiting the post office and saving hundreds of dollars from shipping

Pros

Being able to navigate shipmonk to track orders, creating recieving to drop off new items, creating new orders for customers, being able to put an order on hold in case a customer needs to update their shipping information or make changes to their orders. Customer service is awesome and engineers are always available to respond to emails and resolving issues right away. Customers are pleased with how the products are delivered to them with no damages or scratches.

Cons

I just wish there was a mobile app to download so that it's easier for me to stay on top of orders instead of having to remind myself to log in daily

Adeline from Le Bijoux Parfum

Le Bijoux Parfum loves Shipmonk

I’ve been a proud customer of Shipmonk since August 2017. All orders have been delivered to all of my customers on time. Shipmonk staff works with me diligently to fulfill all requests

Pros

This software has made it very easy for my company to track orders, manage inventory, and add new stock

Cons

I wish shipmonk created an App where I could download on my IPhone to stay on top of alerts

David from OC Ltd

They will leave you high and dry when you need them the most

At the critical time of year (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas), they will only focus on their biggest customers and they will leave you high and dry. We have hundreds of out of stock orders. The new stock was delivered on Wednesday at lunchtime. It's now 9.30pm on Friday and not only have they not dispatched the orders, but they also haven't even put the stock in the warehouse. I have called and messaged but have been constantly fobbed off and lied to with 'it's moving through the warehouse'. The truth is they are focusing on their bigger customers because they pay them more money. Nobody cares, nobody listens. So I have no option but to voice my concerns here instead. If you're looking for a service you can depend upon when your business needs it the most, Shipmonk, unfortunately, isn't the answer.

Pros

The software allows you to see an overview of your fulfillment

Cons

Returns labels can be buggy to generate

Great expertise, very helpful staff. I'm happy I have found them!

Saves time and money. It allows my business to grow as I always have the latest information up to date.

Pros

Easy to learn. There is a lot of flexibility. Their dashboards are very helpful. Uploading masses of customers can be done with ease.

Cons

The billing section of the platform is less intuitive than the rest but all the information is there.

Angelo from Fanjoy.co

We work closely with shipmonk as a vender with plenty of lines and items. Customer support is great!

Easy to use and understand how companies rate other companies

Pros

Easy to understand! easy to navigate! Working closely with shipmonk has been a great way for us to stock and ship items quickly and efficiently!

Cons

sizes SKUs not always is order, this sometimes makes it difficult for our team to correctly view what is in stock.

Ryan from Mainasports

Great software

Great

Pros

Thats it is interactive and its easy to use

Cons

I like the software a whole, great experience

Dave from The JCA Company / Pastor Resources / Pastor Box

fulfillment done right

Shipmonk took an idea and made it a reality for us. Pastor Box ships quarterly and I’ve heard nothing but accolades from my subscribers. Sure the content will make or break a subscription box, but if the fulfillment process is not executed with care and attention to detail, it would never succeed. My CRM not only “held our hand” as we were getting started (all new territory for us), she’s stuck with us every step of the way. I’m thrilled with Shipmonk.

Pros

comprehensive. mostly intuitive. They thought of everything.

Cons

it's new, so they're still working out some kinks. But they fix everything immediately.

Really makes my life easier! Just love it

Pros

The thing that I like the most about ShipMonk is the ability to connect to many fulfillment companies and find the one that has the best price to my customer.

Cons

The thing that I like least about ShipMonk, it that it should have more marketplaces, and be easier to set up.

David from Heddels

Super easy turnkey fulfillment service

I don't have to ship things anymore from my apartment. I don't even have to think about shipping, it just happens!

Pros

The customer service is super responsive and shipments go off without a hitch. The shipping rates are also very affordable, even with the pick and pack fee, it's cheaper than the cost of postage if we were fulfilling ourselves.

Cons

Some of the menus and dashboard isn't super intuitive, but that's quite minor. Also, the payment system is a little backwards with having "credits" but I can respect their need to have payment in advance so they don't go out of pocket on customer shipping or become inundated in credit card fees.

Brad from NeedWant, Inc.

Great overall experience from user interface to support

Pros

I love the immediate and thorough support we receive and the simple yet information packed user interface

Cons

I would love to have a way to look up what my monthly ending inventory totals are in the interface. It would greatly help my accounting team.

CJ from Primary Goods

We love Shipmonk! Great support and helps our business tremendously.

Pros

The program and site are easy to work with and navigate. Has a great user interface! Allows for detailed information on orders.

Cons

Sorting options when looking into orders could be better. Would be great to look up orders by specific item, etc.

Brad from GeekMyTree, Inc.

Every company claims to have great customer service, Shipmonk proves it every day.

Using Shipmonk has streamlined our shipping and give me more time to work on development. The process is automated for both my web store and Amazon. No longer do I have to send hours getting packages ready to go out the door. The little bit I spend in fees is well below the amount of time I was wasting trying to do it myself. It's well thought out software that focuses on user experience. You're not digging through endless menus to find what you are looking for.

Pros

Interface is extremely easy to understand, and it has great integration into several platforms. I know if I need to look something up for a customer the information I'm giving them is accurate and up to date.

Incompetent and Negligent

Incompetent customer service. Cannot handle a basic integration request with the most popular ecommerce platform. You have to call the sales team to get support because nobody answers their support phone number. This shows they care less about their current customers and only care about getting new customers. Their incompetence caused me to spend hours dealing their customer service, only to be told I would need to wait yet another day or so for integration, when I requested integration over 1 week ago. To make matters worse, their team refused to answer general questions, input the misplaced orders, or really do anything to help. Steer clear of Shipmonk. Save your sanity.

Pros

It does work and your orders will be shipped at some point.

Cons

Poor customer service. Zero accountability. More expensive than comparable options. Low-skilled tech team. Cannot handle basic integrations.

Remy from Remy - International Consumer Products Inc.

Big Risk for Small Businesses - Steer Clear of Shipmonk!

Dealing with Shipmonk has honestly been one of the most frustrating, disappointing, challenging and largest sources of financal loss (and waste of valuable time) that I have yet to experience in my entrepreneurial career. I was sold on Shipmonks' supposedly user friendly app & 'great customer service'. Instead, I experienced ongoing problems with almost EVERY SINGLE SHIPMENT they sent. Good luck trying to get reimbursement for any of their 'services' when they mess up. Not only will you NOT receive an apology, they may even just stop returning your e-mails and messages! You cant even go to USPS or FedEx to make a claim, because all of the services are in their company name. It took 8 months with no resolution (and me persistently following up with them) on one case for me to finally ditch Shipmonk and still not get an reimbursement. If you love ongoing frustrations, incorrect shipments & being belittled and ignored by their internal teams, then this is the company to partner with!

Pros

After using the program a few times, I found the application fairly intuitive.

Cons

If you have any issues with any shipments (and you will with Shipmonk!), they are less than helpful, lack a sense of urgency and I honestly felt as though they could not care less about my business!

Gets the job done but the software isn't easy to learn and customer support has been very spotty

Allows us to create batches of products and customers for our subscription box business.

Pros

For the most part the software does what we need it to. We use this for our subscription box business, and we're able to put batches of customers together and batches of products. We're also able to download info like tracking numbers. I like that this integrates with other software like Cratejoy, though it would be nice to have other integrations. Customer service is also key for this software, as we depends on ShipMonk's team to pack all our boxes to our specifications.

Cons

The software is not very intuitive to use and seems to be overly rigid and complicated, even though we are using it the way it's intended. There are many steps required to accomplish anything and the dashboard is constantly changing without much notice. We're also extremely dependent on the customer service team which has been spotty to say the least. We once went several days without a response from our rep or anyone else while we had a severe customer issue to deal with and urgently needed their help.

Alex from Pacific Cornetta

Industry: Wholesale

This is the worst provider we have ever dealt with

Slow - over and over again, it will take days sometime weeks to process an order; Inaccurate - they lost products multiple times and blame FedEx. We have products that was "lost" and magically reappeared; we have order lost and never found. We have more emails back and forth between our teams and their than ALL OF OUR OTHER VENDOR COMBINED. Overall - this company is terrible. The last time we complained, they offered to compensate our lost but we have to sign an agreement to never disclose how terrible their company really is.

Pros

Clean layout, looks good at the first glance.

Cons

Confusing when you start using the system.

Kevin from Fuego Dance Shoes LLC

Great 3PL with awesome tech platform

Pros

I've talked to many 3PL's across the country and ShipMonk is one of the best i've seen! Their technology platform is top-notch; I especially love the fact that there is an embedded shipping calculator, so you can play with so many scenarios and get pricing. Oh, and their shipping rates are heavily discounted which opens the door for global sales. Highly recommend ShipMonk for all of your storage and fulfillment needs.

Cons

i dont have any cons about this software!

Morris from Upmark

Fulfillment Services

An outstanding feature of Shipmonk is customer service. The level of understanding and concern shown by the "Happiness Engineers" is amazing. The commitment to understanding a clients situation and the support offered is outstanding and unusual in the industry and makes working with Shipmonk truly a partnership experience.

Pros

I really like the layout and appearance utilized by Shipmonk, it is easy to use and navigate. This is very important to me as it saves a great deal of time and energy when seeking information or resolving issues.

Robert from TWENCO LLC

Young, vibrant company!!

Pros

Simplicity. Ease of use. Very visually simple dashboard

Cons

I'm no Steve Jobs. I really can't think of anything that I disliked

Brooke from BEE Cosmetics LLc

Industry: Cosmetics

Awesome Service

Awesome experience working with Shipmonk! The service is amazing! I was able to focus on sales and engagement rather than spending hours fulfilling orders!

Pros

Very reliable, this allowed me the opportunity to focus on growth and data versus filling orders all day.

Cons

The cost, possibly making options a little more affordable for small businesses.

Yuli from Retail

BAD COMPANY

Really BAD company. I would recommend to stay away from. I have been running eCommerce businesses for 15 years, and ShipMonk has been, unfortunately, my worst customer experience with any vendor ever. Every single part of the cycle has been horrendus, horrible, tiring and filled with mistakes from ShipMonk's end. From shipping the products, doing special projects, to receiving wrong prices upfront and explanations on how their pricing working, from doing errors of shipping and errors of constuction. Bad. Bad. Bad. And as with every bad company, LEAVING and STOPPING the relationship has been a very long, tedius and PAINFUL experience. In the end, after I cleared off my billing on the website from our bank, ShipMonk has lied to us, and they still kept that bank connection to us (illegally) and charged us more money than needed and not willing to refund us. A bad company is bad in the beginning - and also in the end, apparently.

Pros

- Nice GUI. - Willing to take on various projects. Even though, that's same pro is a negative since they do the various projects in a horrendus way.

Cons

- Overpriced. - Regularly lying about details and pricing. - Misleading. - Regular errors in packing the products.

Bernhard from Puravida Sports GmbH

Super service- and client-oriented logistician and logistic system!

very good overview great support very good price service-ratio

Pros

The shipmonk software is super easy and intuitive to use. You have a great overview of all key facts and your storage. Additionally the support is extremely flexible, super fast and very friendly yet knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Cons

To be honest there is nothing I can mention that I like least at this software. Maybe there is only one little thing: The software sometimes only works with Chrome and not with Safari.

Christina from Good Food Company

Could not be HAPPIER!

I have been working with Shipmonk for a few years and have received the BEST service I could possibly expect. Their team is attentive to detail, responsive and reliable. I have worked directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and they provide the true support and happiness they promise.

Pros

Ship monk made it easy for me to run my business. They truly take care if everything from start to end plus their platform is really easy to use. Whenever I had questions, their team was available to either speak on the phone or email back and forth until I was comfortable with what I needed to do. A truly amazing experience.

Cons

Can’t say anything negative about Shipmonk or their team.

Trilok from Polymathic.Guru

Excellent

Pros

It's easy to use. Moreover, the customer support is really good. The founder himself is very helpful. We had a problem with our end while closing the account and he helped even while exiting. I would any day suggest them.

Cons

None as far as I can tell.