ShippingEasy Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2020

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff."
  • icon"Shipping easy was super eady yi integrate. The prices are super comparable with other shipping sites."
  • icon"I love how amazing the product is and your customer service is awesome and knowledgeable."
  • icon"I also do not like when I print over 40 packing slips it messes up atleast 20 or more. So I have to go through and figure out what slips I am missing and it is such a pain."
  • icon"I can not think of anything I dislike about the software."
  • icon"This is one of the worst companies on the internet I've come across."

Have you used ShippingEasy and would like to share your experience with others?

All ShippingEasy Reviews

1-25 of 1,088 Reviews

Heather

Company size: 51 - 200 employees

June 2022

Great for International Shipping

A major game changer for a small business

ShippingEasy is a huge game changer for our small business. Time saver, highly organized and functional.

Pros

Ease of use, connectivity, for both our shipping needs and marketing are all incredibly important aspects of ShippingEasy. In the 5 years we've been using SE, it has saved us countless hours in creating shipping labels, return labels and tracking packages. We've also begun using their email marketing and have found it easy to use and very functional with the ability to segment customer's buying habits. Very useful. Their customer service is also top notch.

Cons

Honestly, we don't have much to say in the negative category for ShippingEasy. Before finding SE, we created every label individually on the USPS web site. SE took a daily multi-hour process down to minutes. A huge time saver.

Shipping Made Easy.

Pros

It's fairly easy to select the best service and ship, and there are inexpensive options for small flat letters, etc.

Cons

I wish I could connect to my PayPal to pay for packages, rather than using a credit card and paying it off. I also wish it would show combinable orders instead of requiring me to select 'combine orders' box. Finally, it does not save package details when checking between services. Actually, I wish it would compare different services (UPS, USPS, FedEx) to be able to select the most cost-effective option.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

Shipping Easy offers more and better options than others that I have looked into. It's also fairly straightforward to use.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

I had myriad issues with eBay shipping, including inconsistent tracking numbers in the system (not matching that on the label), printing problems (including lack of bar code or garbled text), and lost packages.

Ryan

Bria rocks and you should do whatever it takes to keep her on your staff.

Cheaper insurance and contacting Bria (after several tries to other, less awesome, agents).

Pros

Bria's help and support is the best part of making the change to this platform. The insurance rates are cheaper but with the extra time cost, I am not sure we are actually saving money.

Cons

It is not user friendly, the labels print from newest to oldest and separate the international and priority from the first class instead of letting me print the labels in the order they were imported, you know, logically. Logic dictates that you would want to print the labels for the oldest orders first, not the newest orders. If I have 50 orders and they are jumbled by mail class and destination, it takes me 5 times longer than Stamps.com to print the batch because I have to do them individually so the orders go out in the order they were received. The training was about showing you all the "cool" (aka useless) features of the platform instead of making it easy for me to use and setting it up for what I need daily. Because of the training lacking usefulness, I have spent extra time sorting out the issues I face (thanks to Bria's help). Bria is the only agent you have that has been willing to help me love a platform I hate, everyone else just says "that feature is not available" or "you cannot do that in this platform" but Bria has worked to come up with creative solutions to get what I need out of this platform. Having to set everything up from packaging to rules is not saving me time and I have found this program to actually take up more of my time than Stamps.com did which I feel is misrepresented by your sales people. I was informed that I could streamline my batches but so far, it's been a lot more work and babysitting from me. Enter Bria the rock star!

Response from ShippingEasy

We're thrilled to hear such great things about Bria's level of service. We have high standards when it comes to our customer service, and Bria certainly upholds those standards! Thank you for sharing your experience. As for the concern of functionality within the app itself, we are always looking to make adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback. We have added a feature request ticket based on your conversation with Bria. Once our development team can outline and prioritize the work, Bria will follow-up with you. In the meantime, Bria has informed us that she has presented you an alternative resolution using Shipping Rules. While not precisely what you were looking for, hopefully that can help in the interim. The platform is meant to make life easier for merchants like you, so we are sorry we didn¿t hit the mark right off-the-bat. Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to making sure ShippingEasy meets your shipping needs.

Replied May 2017

Brian

February 2022

Simple and easy shipping labels and shipping management

Our experience has been excellent. We create shipments and print labels when we need to, and there's no monthly fee to worry about when we aren't shipping anything.

Pros

This was simple and easy to set up and use for a small business that doesn't have a need for a large and expensive shipping operation. We simply created our account and set up our payment method, then we create shipping labels for our shipments one at a time or in groups, and can compare prices for different carriers and shipping options.

Cons

For our use there was no downside. We don't do a ton of shipping, just enough to need something convenient like ShippingEasy.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

The cost of the products was important as we didn't want the overhead for what we were using it for. Also the convenience and ease of use.

Jayden

July 2022

Engineer’s Perspective

An easy and usually affordable shipping option.

Pros

The ease of creating shipping labels and the transparent side of tracking packages.

Cons

Some shipping options are more expensive than other sites.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Better deals for the size packages we most often ship.

Christina

Incredible Service

Pros

I love that it is user friendly and Shipping Easy strives to ensure its users have the access to help when needed. Super prompt and efficient.

Cons

I am not a techy person so sometimes I dont always know how to fix an issue, HOWEVER the chat feature is amazing for this!

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

The ease and support and Lularoe integration!

Denise

Outstanding customer focus

Efficiency in purchasing shipping labels from multiple sources. Multiple platform integration. Soon, inventory management and forecasting.

Pros

They are making upgrades and enhancements that actual improve the software and save me time. It’s apparent that they care and know first hand what I need as a business.

Cons

Nothing. I really can’t think of one con.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Efficiency, software works to actually save me time, plus the upgrades they make are improvements and not bug fixes.

Meydad

Excellent solution for our business model

Pros

If your company ships around 2,000-3,000 packages monthly, this is the software for you.

Cons

The reports section could be a bit confusing. I wish there were a few more features.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy uses a Shopify API which allows it to fully integrated with our shipping activity and helps to automate processes. If you ship more than 10 orders a day, you should also switch.

Veronica

Excellent Shipping App

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Pros

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Cons

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

More Affordable.

Brandon

Industry: Wholesale

Fastco USA

Pros

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

Cons

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Jessica

Shipping Easy

I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Pros

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Cons

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

Reasons for choosing ShippingEasy

The other products that do what shipping easy does were out of my price range so I wasn't able to consider them so I am glad I found shipping easy.

Reasons for switching to ShippingEasy

Two way sync for inventory

Mohammad

July 2022

Excellent shipping platform offers outstanding integrations

We wanted a platform that manages all our shipping, orders, and refunds all at one platform. ShippingEasy offers great integration and pricing which is great.

Pros

Very easy to use and manage all your shipping labels and orders. The great thing is you can filter orders by SKUs. You can manage all your orders from different platforms integrated with ShippingEasy and manage everything in one platform.

Cons

There is nothing we have come across as a flaw but managing loss/stolen claims is a painful process specifically when trying to get support from the platform for third-party billers.

Cost

Aaron

Saving my sanity!

Inventory Management across multiple sales channels

Pros

I use ShippingEasy to not only ship my orders but to manage my inventory across multiple sales channels. This has been a life saver and likely added years back to my life. The idea of how I was managing my inventory before ShippingEasy makes me want to invent a time machine so I could have started using them from the beginning.

Cons

Sometimes getting everything to work with a new sales channel and sync with existing inventory can be a little tricky, but once it's it setup, it's smooth sailing.

Theo

December 2021

ShippingEasy is ideal for small to medium e-commerce businesses

In the old days I would use USPS Click N Ship, eBay Labels and PayPal Labels. Now I use ShippingEasy 95% of the time, occasionally

Pros

ShippingEasy allows me to easily print FedEx, UPS and USPS labels for my website and eBay Store, and to create labels for my other business shipments. It offers excellent USPS discounts and integrates my FedEx account discounts. It also allows me to ship UPS at discounted rates despite not having an account.

Cons

3 small gripes: 1) they don't currently offer 24/7/365 live support which would be nice. 2) when UPS or USPS determines you underpaid for labels, they deduct your account without notice so if you want to contest their adjustments, you have to find them yourself in a timely manner. Otherwise, too bad. 3) their USPS Priority Mail discount is not quite as good as eBay's.

Cost and ease of use