• Pros

• "It is a great value. Good reporting, good tools to manage inventory. Great support! They are constantly improving the product. Perfect for managing multiple locations with the Clover Station."

• "Great resource to sort and start inventory for a smaller business. Incredibly supportive staff with growing solutions!"

• "Integration with POS is very easy to accomplish. They real time sync works very well. It's easy to setup and to use. Very intuitive and helpfull videos. Simple to create PO and manage inventory"

• Cons

• "Early on I had difficulty with the new versions and the way I had entered products, but their support is amazing."

• "If there were an option to calculate the freight and taxes into our purchase order item costs it would be perfect. But that's a minute issue we are already familiar with dealing with."

• "Still some features that we would like to see to make it a one-stop solution. A few of the features are also not as robust or powerful as some competitors."

Browse Shopventory Reviews

Rachel from Total Fitness USA

Godsend!

When we signed up for the Clover POS it was under the guise of being an all-in-one for our business. That has proven to NOT be the case. Shopventory has seamlessly filled in the gaps Clover has. The bundling of products and superb inventory management/tracking. If you're finding that you aren't getting enough data, can't do what you need to do to track your stock, or other basic business functions, chances are Shopventory can help. We're halfway through the trial period and there are no questions that have been left unanswered, no system issues they haven't been able to help with, their customer service is ABOVE AND BEYOND anything I could have imagined. I wish I could give more than 5 stars, they deserve the sky. We will 100% be purchasing a subscription and will not consider it to be wasted money at all. They truly are the best companion for this Clover setup. Many mahalos!

Pros

The ease of use, customer service support and response rate and quality.

Reasons for Choosing Shopventory

Clover had a lack of stock keeping functions, bundling options, Vendor management, purchase order integrations, refunded items return to inventory etc. Basic business functions were left un-managed through the Clover system and Shopventory picked up and took off with functionality easier than I could have asked for.

Response from Shopventory

Replied January 2020

Rachel, you're too kind! We're so pleased to be able to share the tools businesses need to run well, and it's a joy to hear about them in action. Keep the suggestions coming. We look forward to working with you this year!

Kathy from The Salvaged Boutique

The product is great, the support is A+!!

Hands-down I have to give all of the credit to signing up with Shopventory to rep who is part of the support staff. She is impressively patient, spent hours working with me as we transitioned to Shopventory and is always extremely helpful whether I need phone or chat support.

Pros

It's been extremely helpful to have software that manages our inventory with important reporting AND integrates our Square Point of Sale system with our E-commerce​ store, Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some limitations in reporting and filtering, but I know Shopventory is constantly updating and improving.

Reasons for Choosing Shopventory

Because of rep support, the integration with Woocommerce and the ability to turn specific items on or off with this integration.

Response from Shopventory

Replied August 2019

Hi Kathy! Thanks a ton for your review. It's fantastic to hear that Shopventory has been a valuable solution to run your business with WooCommerce and Square. As you mentioned, we're always adding and improving features. Make sure you keep submitting your requests! That's how we know what to build next.

mark from Terrace Tap

Pretty Good Product with Great Customer Service

Pros

I needed something to help me track my inventory better that also integrated with my Square POS and Shopventory did the trick. It was kind of difficult to set up but the customer support was amazing and they helped me every step of the way. I probably took at least 2+ hours of their time just to help me set up a free trial account. The main reason I signed up for it was to get functionality that wasn't present in square such as setting COGS. Overall I am happy but hope to see some feature improvements in the future.

Cons

A few drawbacks which make Shopventory difficult to use: No mobile app. This is a pretty painful pill to swallow to be honest. As a small business owner, often times I can only go shopping for ingredients when I have some spare time. Having the ability to check stock levels in real on my phone while i'm shopping would be a huge win. Currently, I try to login to their website on my phone but it isn't even mobile friendly which can be quite frustrating at times. After speaking with support it's also clear this isn't even on the horizon. Upsell quickbooks integration: Not a huge fan of paid SaaS products that lock out features for an additional fee. Quickbooks integration will cost you an extra, which DOUBLES the price of the product. If it's already been developed, why not just include it into the subscription? There's nothing I hate more than feeling like I'm being nickel and dimed. Overall I will continue to use this product as I have already set it up, but it's likely I will look for something in the future that has a mobile app as that functionality is just too important for me at the moment.

Response from Shopventory

Replied May 2019

Hi Mark, thanks for the review! We're glad you have been able to use Shopventory to understand the true profitability of your products. It makes us happy to hear that! Shopventory has two free mobile apps that you're welcome to download: The first is our Dashboard App ( https://help.shopventory.com/reporting/dashboard-mobile-app ) which gives you a pulse on your business health at all times. The second is our Barcode Scanning App ( https://help.shopventory.com/skus-and-barcode-scanning/barcode-scanner-mobile-app ) which you can use to scan the barcode on any item to see current stock levels on the go. Regarding the QuickBooks integration - we do have it included for free in our Professional package if you'd like to do that instead! You'll also get intelligent forecasting reports, 10 unique user permissions, and access to the current beta features. As always, we're here to help and we're glad to have you as a customer!

Liam from Colour Nightclub

Industry: Music

Review - Shopventory

Terrific.

Pros

Once I worked out the variant stuff (thanks for all your help [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!!) it was fantastic for creating items with multiple ingredients. I found it more accurate than any stock system I had used before, and it's integration with Square fast and seamless. The customer service is INSANELY good! Thanks for all your help guys. Once the global madness is over, we'll be right back.

Cons

I would like the stocktaking process to be simpler, and more customisation with report start and finish times. Also, please more decimal points for variants! For us as a business, we use Shopventory most to get a 'value used' figure at the conclusion of each week- this is the value sold + any wastage & comp stock, so as to determine the weekly cost of goods sold. I'm able to use my own spreadsheet in conjunction with Shopventory to get the figure, but I would love to be able to do it in one click through the platform.

Response from Shopventory

Replied March 2020

Hi, thanks so much for the kind review! We take our software and service seriously, and are so glad to hear you've had a great experience. We love your insight for improvements as well! Just recently we released a feature to make stocktaking simpler by incorporating barcode scanners--just scan your products, upload, and counts are done! More decimal points are on the radar. As for reporting, we'd love to chat further about how we can help get the numbers you need faster, perhaps using our Inventory Change Report. Please reach out to our support team when you get a chance and let's collaborate!

Chelsea from Homestead Marketplace

Great Customer Service!

The customer service is top notch! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me get setup and walked me through the entire process. I had approximately 1,000 - 2,000 skus. I had to do major clean up on my data before loading (which was my own fault, I had different skus for quite a few of the same products in my two different systems *facepalm*). I also received

Pros

I had a brick and mortar retail business and also had a website. I used square for brick and mortar and shopify for e-commerce. It had become extremely difficult removing/adding inventory between the two systems and I needed a solution that would sync the two inventories. I also had an issue of overselling inventory. Shopventory corrected both of those issues.

Cons

When you bulk upload new products, you cannot add a description, categories, etc. Instead, you must go back in and use a bulk edit spreadsheet, find the products just uploaded and then add in the missing data. With that being said, I made this suggestion and am told it is being worked on, so that's great! One other thing, if you use shopify and have tags on your products, once shopventory syncs it sees tags as "categories" and will create those categories and products are "duplicated" into those categories.

Response from Shopventory

Replied April 2020

Hi Chelsea, thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that Shopventory makes it possible to have a store and sell online without spending all day managing it, especially during this pandemic. Thanks for your suggested improvements as well, we take those seriously and will keep you posted on updates!

Jay from Jay and Kay's Organ and Piano Co.

Shopventory & Clover - A great combination!

Shopventory has allowed us to stock more of what sells well, less of what doesn't, and not reorder dead product. Overall we have increased sales and decreased inventory. With several time consuming tasks now automated we are spending less on payroll maintaining the inventory.

Pros

Shopventory was good when it came out, and keeps getting better. They are always adding new features and reports without having to upgrade. In the beginning I was concerned that an "App" would not be able to handle our inventory in real time. After several years I can say that it easily handles thousands of titles of sheet music, and emails me daily titles needing to be reordered. We have since moved all the inventory from QuickBooks to Shopventory. Noteworthy today - they have GREAT customer service!

Cons

There really are no Cons! It works, and it's uptime is very close to 100%.

Response from Shopventory

Replied December 2019

Hi Jay, thanks so much for the review! It's awesome to hear how Shopventory is helping your business with so many daily details that add up over the long haul. That's exactly what we want to see! Thanks for sticking with us for over four years now, we're looking forward to the next four!

Great for Small Businesses with Multiple Locations

Pros

Provides all the inventory management features you wished that Square provided (like a followable paper trail). Makes putting together transfers and orders a breeze. Great, quick customer service team when you have an issue. Constantly improving the system as well as adding features. Great way to tie together your WooCommerce / WordPress store with a physical location. Have been working on mobile apps like an inventory scanner app for smartphones.

Cons

The pricing tiers are the main issue. Once you go above 3 integrations (locations, so for example, 2 stores and a website) you have to go to their 10 location tier, which is over double the price. You can't add a pop-up or anything like that. User access controls have been improved greatly, but are still less customizable than I would wish. Because the development team is small, they sometimes introduce bugs into the system that will mess up your inventory, but the customer service team is great and will fix it for you pronto.

Response from Shopventory

Replied July 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We're always working on ways to improve our offering and have introduced several new user access permissions (for employee cycle counts) recently. Please let us know if you have any other great ideas! It makes us happy to hear that you love our Audit Log tool and Purchase Order/Transfer system. We just launched a big update to the Audit Log and made Purchase Orders automatic!

Jessica from Ken's Sports Shop

I am very pleased with their product. I don't really have to worry too much about inventory management. They keep all the information organized and easy to access.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic. I like being able to send n instant message and getting a response within minutes. They have always either fixed my issue or provided me with clear and concise directions to fix it in my end.

Cons

I would prefer it to link directly to QuickBooks.

Response from Shopventory

Replied May 2020

Hi Jessica, thanks so much for the review, and for partnering with us for over two years now! It's our mission and joy to support small businesses like yours as best we can :) We do have some syncing available for Quickbooks Online now, and hope to improve and expand on that in the future as well! Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on that front, we're happy to chat.

Kirsten from The Carrot Seed Kitchen Co.

Great Stepping Stone

This is a great stepping stone product for those that haven't grown large enough for the "big guns" but need an easy-to-use database that integrates well with current POS systems.

Pros

We needed software that could integrate with Square and offer purchase order tracking, cost of goods sold, vendor info, and beyond. Shopventory provides that. It's intuitive and has GREAT customer service.

Cons

There isn't a way to track customer special orders. I would have liked to be able to input more info on the item screen like vendor item number and case packs.

Response from Shopventory

Replied March 2020

Hi Kirsten, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's been great working with you. As for special orders, we have a feature in the works that may be perfect for you--I'll reach out to discuss further!

Vincent from Tazzetto Coffee

Great Support Team - Friendly and Knowledgeable

Pros

Their support team is fantastic and is more knowledgeable about other platforms like Square than the Square customer support teams! (when dealing with integration issues).

Cons

I wish that it were faster process to update the inventory, and the barcode scan app which is cool was integrated within the main platform since as a new business our barcodes change often (so we don't use that even though it would save a lot of time).

Response from Shopventory

Replied February 2020

Hey Vincent! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our customer care team. We appreciate your feedback regarding speed. We'll reach out to better understand. Thanks again for the review!

Kevin from World of Glass

Industry: Wholesale

A great all-in-one software for multi-location management

I've been using Shopventory for over 3 years now and it has been great. It was a brand new app when we started using them and they have just been adding new functions and making everything work! The multi location reporting and inventory management is super easy to use and it just works every time. Their customer support is always a great help. They are hard at work improving this day by day and I can't wait for what news in store! Great for multi-store operations and an all-in-one program for most if not all needs!

Pros

The best thing about Shopventory is that I can manage all my locations from one single page. I have a primary warehouse that receives all goods and then distributes to our retail locations. With a couple clicks I can adjust inventory counts of ALL locations. It's just really easy to do and I don't have to go into each stores inventory software and manually adjust each thing. Literally saves me hours of work every day. I can create purchase orders directly from Shopventory and it'll email my vendors my order automatically. It has many more nice features that really help!

Cons

Not really a Con for the software, sometimes it glitches and lags due to being cloud based when it is under heavy load but those issues have been less and less every update. It is a board software that is doing many things so it is expected occasionally. A quick logout and login fixes the issue if there was one. No other issues in my experience.

Response from Shopventory

Replied September 2019

Hey Kevin, thanks for the great review! You're correct. We're improving our offering every day based on the feedback from customers such as yourself. We're glad that you've been with us for so many years and we're looking forward to many more!

Caleb from Hempyz CBD and Glass

Shopventory is a great software

Pros

Shopventory is defenily great at linking a great inventory with square or syncing between to platforms such as square and shopify or woocommerce or even clover. There definitely is a need for something like shopventory.

Cons

There are a few things I wish they had on the software but with the team working hard I feel like they will add more stuff. I would like to see a option where if you get the same product from multiple vendors that it tell you to get a product that is below par from the cheapest vendor first. This would save lots of time trying to figure out the cheapest place to find that product again. I feel like that is where computers are supposed to step in and save time which is money. It should also alert you if most of your vendors went down in price so you know that your company should probably lower price as well. Shopventory does have an where it will automatically guess when you will run out of a product which is really cool but is a little pricey. I imagine if the software works really well it would be worth it based on the size of your company.

Response from Shopventory

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the kind review Caleb! We're so glad to hear Shopventory is continuing to make things easier for your business. Those are great insights into vendor comparisons. We do plan on adding more of that kind of automation to the app soon, and your suggestions help point us in the right direction!

Sheila from Cake Craft Shoppe, LLC

Top of the line company

In a retail situation, the inventory is what the business revolves around. This program is the best and easiest to use. I have tried a few. Their Support Team is the best. They go out of their way to help you solve a problem is it can be solved. However, users do make not smart moves sometimes. Some of these cannot be recovered from. I had a problem with SKU's last week, their tech support went in and helped me reset all my SKU's to something that was valid. No one stops until a problem is solved.

Pros

The software is easy to use. A lot of features are being upgraded on a regular basis. Seems there is a way to do whatever you want to accomplish. If it is a feature that would benefit a many of their clients, they upgrade as soon as they can.

Cons

Not much really. Every so often, I find something I would like that it doesn't have. However with the help of their Top Notch Support Team, we can usually find a way around to get what I need. You are also dealing with someone in the United States. No language barrier.

Response from Shopventory

Replied May 2019

Hey Sheila! Thank you for the review. We're glad to have you as a customer!

Ashley from Arlee Park

Most practical and affordable inventory tracking system

Pros

Inventory can be daunting when you offer one-of-a-kind items. I've been using Shopventory for over 2.5 years and I wouldn't know what to do without it! It allows me to easily track my inventory and cost of goods without headaches come tax season.

Cons

This is definitely not a con on the software, but I always have questions when updates occur since things get switched around. The team is always there to offer support and makes these transitions painless!

Response from Shopventory

Replied December 2019

Hi Ashley, thanks for making Shopventory part of your business! We love to hear that our app makes for less work and easier accounting for you. We're always trying to make it even better, so keep the questions and insights coming, we love to hear from you!

Shawn from Level One Game Shop

Shopventory for Hobby Retail

Replaces the Square inventory system with a much more functional solution. Makes it so that we do not need a much more expensive POS.

Pros

Inexpensive when compared with many inventory management systems. Integrates well with Square and Woocommerce to allow for multi-channel sales. Customer service is fast, and features are added often.

Cons

Response from Shopventory

Replied July 2019

Hi Shawn! Thanks so much for the kind review! We hope that you've shared your ideas on ways we can improve our already powerful features. That's how we figure out what to build next! Thanks for being a great customer.

Adam from Blue Ox Running LLC

Incredibly powerful for the price!

Incredibly helpful and great for starting our business!

Pros

Cons

Just not robust enough for my growing business - we have hundreds of thousands of SKUs within the retail specialty footwear business and need a true POS/Inventory system to be one in the same.

Response from Shopventory

Replied July 2019

Hi Adam! Thanks a ton for leaving us a review. We really appreciate it! It's unfortunate to hear that you ran into a SKU limit issue! While some of the POS systems we work with have a SKU limit, Shopventory does not. We hope you find a good solution for your quickly growing business. That's exciting to hear! Please let us know if you have any feature suggestions. We have tons of businesses on our platform in the 25+ location range and their feedback is incredibly helpful!

Patty from The Spice Tin

Great program

Whenever and whatever my problem/confusion has been, the support team has been patient, persistent and successful in solving it. And the all have a sense of humor.

Pros

This is the only program that allows me to track all my combinations in bundle feature.

Cons

Response from Shopventory

Replied July 2019

Hi Patty! It's exciting to hear that you're loving our product bundling feature! Definitely a powerful tool. Our Support Team has a blast working with all of our customers. We love helping you run a healthy business!

william from Dubtown Vapes

Novice user

Pros

My manager set this up for my shop. so it is easy for me to follow

Cons

When they make updates sometimes i get lost trying to find how to do functions. Mostly I have to call my manager to walk me through it as she uses for the shop continuously

Response from Shopventory

Replied January 2020

Hi William, thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and for being a great customer for over two years now! If you ever have questions about recent improvements feel free to start a chat with our support team and we'll be happy to help!

Julie from Beauty Ethics

Industry: Cosmetics

Nothing like it!

Pros

There's really no other option I've found that does as much as Shopventory for inventory management at such a reasonable price, and the customer service is incredible. Plus, it's always being improved. They genuinely care.

Cons

There's just one little thing they haven't done yet, but they're working on, which would allow me to more easily see what's On Order and compare that to current stock levels quickly. Once this feature is added, it'll be 100% perfect.

Response from Shopventory

Replied December 2019

Hey Julie, thanks for the review! We love working with our customers, and we're glad we can do it so affordably. Keep your eyes peeled for those updates!

EXCELLENT! customer service, easy to use, and incredibly useful

I save a lot of time reordering inventory, I have a much clearer idea of my margins, and I can see when I might be experiencing theft. Great product overall.

Pros

I've had such a great experience using Shopventory: they have excellent customer service that's quick, effective, and personalized; updates made to the platform are targeted specifically toward customer needs and requests; the platform is easy to use, yet provides so much more useful data analysis than I expected; so far I haven't experienced a single bug except for one caused by a linked program! Couldn't be better

Cons

My only qualms are that certain improvements don't have quite the customizability that I would hope for, but I imagine that these additional improvement are simply still in the he works. The other con is that Shopventory isn't compatible with Squarespace yet! So I'm anxiously awaiting for that update to release.

Response from Shopventory

Replied May 2019

Hi there! We're excited to hear that you've enjoyed working with our Customer Care team! We love working with the different businesses we serve. We'd like to get your feedback about past and future feature releases. Please send your thoughts to help@shopventory.com - It will help us a ton!

Jenny from Yavapai Regional Medical Center Gift Shop

Love it

Pros

Cons

Don't really have any dislikes. If I have, they have made changes and updated to address my concerns.

Value, options available.

Response from Shopventory

Replied October 2019

Hey Jenny, thank you so much for the review and thanks for being a great customer!

Anita from Magnolia plantation and Gardens

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

An excellent program

My company has used four different programs for POS and retail in the past six years. The Shopventory team worked patiently with me to make the transition to them as easy as possible. I am thankful for their support.

Pros

The customer service is excellent! Unlike many other programs I've used, the Shopventory team answers your queries quickly and efficiently. They almost always understood my issues and were able to solve them right away. They're incredibly professional and nice to deal with.

Cons

Bulk loading items into inventory and running barcodes can be tedious

Response from Shopventory

Replied May 2019

Hi Anita! Thanks for the review. The kind words about the Customer Care team are appreciated! We have a great time working through the needs of the businesses we serve. We're happy to have you as a customer!

Phil from Vape City

One of the best 3rd party Inventory management software out there

We run a retail chain and have tons of inventory we manage. 2 warehouses, and 10 locations. All being managed via Shopventory for a yr plus. Support has been absolutely great along the way,

Pros

Cloud based, integrates with so many POS's, consistently releasing new features,

Cons

None that I can think of at the moment. It used to be reporting, but they just released an update to address a lot of that.

Response from Shopventory

Replied July 2019

Hey Phil, thanks for the great review! We're glad to hear you like our new Custom Reporting Engine. It will sure make reporting on your 10 locations much more powerful!

Ana from Sweet Lisbon Cozy Holidays

Integration with POS and easy to use

Pros

Cons

There is a few basic things missing, like the possibility to write notes on a partially received PO, or if you make a mistake. In fact you can't write notes anywhere which is quite annoying. It works in modules and I think the price it's too high for what they are offering for professional and Elite packages.

Response from Shopventory

Replied May 2019

Hi Ana! Thanks for the review. We're glad that Shopventory is automating your business! Our newest Purchase Order feature allows you to automatically add all items that are running low. Pretty powerful stuff! We appreciate the feedback on writing a note on a partially received Purchase Order. Our engineering team will take that into consideration. However, you can write a note in several other areas of the software, such as when doing a reconciliation. These notes will show on the audit logs of all items. Let us know if you have anymore feedback and we're glad to have you as a customer!

Caitlin from Sprout gift co.

Unlike any other inventory software I have researched or used.

It has been great. I haven't opened the store yet, but I have spoken with the team members quite a lot and they are good people.

Pros

I love the reports feature. This is what I couldn't get in other software. My favorite feature is the warehouse feature. It shows out of stock online until I transfer it it up. This is great because of my small store and an offsite warehouse. I also love the videos that are available. Watching Jaques navigate through helps me as a visual learner. Sorry, I couldn't just choose one thing.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike. There are some options that would be nice added to bulk upload like size, weight, and vendor. There are work arounds, but that would just be very convenient, especially when starting up.

Response from Shopventory

Replied July 2019

Hi Caitlin! Thank you so much for the review and feedback! We'll make sure Jacques receives kudos. These comments mean so much to all of us! It's good to hear that you love all these features. We build them for that reason. Again, thank you for the feedback. We'll pass on your comments to the development team. The ability to bulk upload information is one of our most powerful features, but we know there's always room to improve!

Pam from Mr Mochas Pet Supplies

Awesome Customer Service

We had two locations that were very hard to manage, one was an open air market where sales went very quickly and this software solved our problems instantly!

Pros

This software has made our retail business manageable, would highly recommend

Cons

I have not found a con for this software yet.

Response from Shopventory

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the kind words, Pam!

Claudia from Jeremiah Johnson Ministries

Software is great!

It has been a good overall experience but very time consuming. The customer service representatives though have made it all worth it by answering questions, calling, and being easily accessible! CSR has been helping me from the beginning and he has been a HUGE help answering thousands of questions.

Pros

This product was capable of doing just what our company needed and more!

Cons

It takes some time to get used to, and based on the way we manage our resources, some detail-oriented understanding. Once you get it though, it works great!

Response from Shopventory

Replied August 2019

Hi Claudia! Thanks for writing this review. We do our best to simplify one of the most complex parts of running a business (inventory), but there's always room for improvement! Please keep the feedback coming. Our team wants to make sure you continue to have a great experience!

Tommy from Outfitter Bar

Industry: Restaurants

Shopventory Review

we are just starting out using shopventory and it is amazing ... any time i get stuck or have questions on how to do something the customer service is there to help and my last question i had on the little help icon, the customer service rep actually suggest a call and walked me through my issues!! Amazing!

Pros

The customer service is amazing! Ease of use User friendly

Cons

Not being able to see dollar amount on Stocktakes

Response from Shopventory

Replied December 2019

Hi Tommy, glad to have you on board! We pride ourselves on providing the best customer support in the business, and we look forward to working with you more! We're already working on developing reports for Stocktakes that will give you insight on the dollar amounts and discrepancies, so stay tuned!

Jared from Word of Life

Powerful, but with quirks

Customer Service is the best.

Pros

We connect to Square and this system helps us know the Cost of Goods sold where Square lacks.

Cons

The software can be a little tricky to set up. Be sure to ask support if you have any questions before proceeding.

Response from Shopventory

Replied July 2019

Hi Jared! We appreciate the great review! We're always working on ways to improve the initial set up. We'll pass this information along to our setup team! It's great to hear that you've been able to get true product profitability reporting by using Shopventory. That's one of the many reasons we do what we do!

Andres from Food and Beverages

Take control of your inventory with this product

Great product. You receive informative emails and the customer service is absolutely top notch. The response time is great.

Pros

The ease of use and the integration with Shopify.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Response from Shopventory

Replied May 2019

Thank you for the review, Andres! We're glad to have you as a customer using the Shopify integration!

chrysa from Christmas Magic by Chrysa

Making the holiday season easier

I am able to inventory all my product in one place, see cost, price, vendors, categories, etc. The customer support is awesome. Anything I ask they are readily available to help. I found a small issue and they fixed it right away.

Pros

easy of use, comprehensive, ability to integrate with Square. Works with barcoding.

Cons

In the 6 months of using almost daily, there is nothing I do not like

Reasons for Choosing Shopventory

had all the features I wanted, ease in syncing to Square, ability to use with barcoding, and product builds.

Response from Shopventory

Replied October 2019

Hi Chrysa! What a nice review! We're glad to hear that you like our product and service. We can't wait to work with you through the holiday season!

Bradley from Spiracraft

Customer service

Solved 50% of our needs at 100%

Pros

Customer service is great when needed and pleasent

Cons

Some limits in flexibly with multiple conections.

Response from Shopventory

Replied September 2019

Hi Bradley, thanks for the review! Please let us know what we can do to meet 100% of your needs! We're looking forward to working with you as your business grows.