• Pros

• "I love the friendly UI, it is really easy to use."

• "I love that it is simple, user-friendly, and very ascetically easy to use."

• "Very intuitive, nice design, VERY FAST Service (usually the same day!)"

• Cons

• "Needs more updates with its current features, but everything other than that works great."

• "syncing can sometimes be an issue. obviously with an inventory tracker a difference of even one can make a difference. it has got better, especially after going to the pro version."

• "Some small glitches, but those were easily fixed with updates."

Browse Sortly Pro Reviews

James from Paragon Farms Ltd.

Industry: Farming

An excellent and simple app to manage inventory.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the software. Its created efficiency within my business and has saved me a lot of money on part runs for items that we already had in inventory. I would highly recommend this software.

Pros

What I like most about the app is how simple it is to use and categorize product. As a small business owner, I was having a tough time trying to find an inventory program that fit out business needs. Once I found Sortly Pro, it streamlined our business and created efficiencies company wide.

Cons

The only negative I have experienced is with the lack of instant notifications. I wish it notified the administrator or owner when specific items are pulled from inventory. A suggestion would be to include this as an option when entering inventory into the system.

Ali from August Interiors LLC

Great platform, but still needs work

I am a home stager and after trying several other inventory platforms, Sortly Pro was my favorite. I am frustrated with some basic features that it lacks, but overall, it does what I need.

Pros

I love that it is simple, user-friendly, and very ascetically easy to use.

Cons

There have been several simple updates that I have requested to customer service. I think for a program specifically designed to track inventory, specifically inventory that moves from location to location or customer to customer, then all inventory should have a 'home' or 'original destination' file so that when it is done at a location or customer then you simply click 'home' and them item goes back to it's original file. For example, I have upwards of 20-30 items that go to a client at one time. When they get returned to my inventory, I have to manually send them back to their original folder one by one. Yes, I can do bulk move, but I have nearly 100 'original destination' folders because all my inventory is categorized in folders. So I have to move the sofas to the 'sofas' folder and the lamps to the 'lamps' folder etc. I would like to be able to 'bulk select' and 'move to home folder'. Also, the option to drag items from one folder to the menu on the left would also help expedite daily actions.

Maria from Protec Dental Laboratories

Has lots of potential, but is lacking a bit of common sense

It has been a process. I would love to be able to do a full switch of our inventory into the system however, it is difficult as there can be lots of mistakes that can happen that are difficult to track meaning that it is nearly impossible to reconcile properly.

Pros

When I was looking at the program prior to committing, the advertising and sell guide was impressive.

Cons

It is not easy to use. I find it frustrating often and it is difficult to find support. There are times when I need support right away and I have to "schedule" a meeting.

Jason from Neuralink

Industry: Research

Sortly in the Laboratory Environment

This was exactly the application that I needed when I started our Laboratory inventory system. It is easy for my staff to look up if we have any chemicals on site, and the ability to add custom fields and tags allows us to keep a list of all of our Hazardous materials and link the SDS(new MSDS) forms to the chemicals, as OSHA and other agencies require.

Pros

To be honest, it is 'dumb' software. It has a very basic structure that allowed us to fill in and sort things as we needed to without fighting against any templates or pre-designed structure that got in our way. It is super easy to integrate the iOS/Android app as a barcode scanner, something that other inventory management software charges *thousands* of dollars for, as well as expensive hardware to use. Most of your employees already have cell phones, or can be issued ones for work easily.

Cons

It is not quite as intuitive of an interface as the design would lead you to expect. A few good video/YouTube tutorials would be helpful. The team is still developing features as clients give them input, so things can change quickly. App does not always push to update versions and old versions can be out of synch with the database. Uses Avery labels when I would prefer a zebra printer for printing labels.

Dallas from Elite 3 Pro

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Sortly Pro has been a great tool in transitioning from the old spreadsheet into the 21st century.

The ability to track inventory on the go, efficiently.

Pros

The ability to create custom fields and specify the metadata for said field. Quick to add/move/remove/edit items with quick actions. The tagging system is an efficient way to group products. You can easily track quantities and move and adjust as needed on the fly with simply an app on your phone. You get the intricacy of a spreadsheet with the user interface of an app. If you can add/edit/remove items on a social media profile, then you are savvy enough to create a basic inventory system in this platform.

Cons

With any startup, you're going to have growing pains. They are still perfecting the system. The silver lining is in their response to customer feedback. I don't know if I would call this a con, but there is definitely something of a learning curve. For instance, to create a detailed, intricate inventory system, properly, is going to take some trial and error. There are features and ways to manipulate the app that aren't necessarily apparent. For instance, understanding it's best to keep 'Folders' to a minimum and instead use the tagging system to identify and classify items. We have our own struggles with managing inventory, but once you get a baseline established, in a normal inventory environment, maintenance shouldn't be too labor intensive.

Bridget from Alliant

Industry: Sporting Goods

Perfect For Our Team

We continue to use Sortly Pro as our go to source for our inventory management. It has been a great tool for our business.

Pros

Sortly is VERY easy to use. Adjusting inventory is a breeze and immediately updates. Our team is spread across the US and can all access our current inventory at all times on the Sortly app.

Cons

At first, the app was not available on Android applications which affected our teams ease of use. Now it seems like Sortly has ironed out the flaws and is running seamlessly.

Sheng from 10-4 Tackle

Weird Scanner

Overall the app was okay but the scanner part of it not working was a big turn off.

Pros

I thought this app was adequate. Entering items into inventory was pretty easy and it did everything it advertised.

Cons

Even though I initially enjoyed the app, the barcode scanner on it doesn't function properly sometimes. At first it was fine but when I got to about 5 or 6 items, the scanner refused to read barcodes. Also the free version is limited.

Joey from Audentes Therapeutics

Industry: Biotechnology

Nice tool to keep track of inventory

Overall, it is a good tool to maintain inventory. However, we have had encountered some minor bugs.

Pros

Sortly would send notification if inventory is below a pre-set amount.

Cons

Sortly requires users to click on descriptions. Users often click the icons instead of the descriptions.

Dusty from Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning

By Far the Best Value and Product

We Love It!!!!

Pros

Pictures say it all. Every item has a picture so they are very easily identifiable. You can take the pictures yourself or find other sources to upload from. The ability to use Sortly on all mobile devices is perfect for what we do. The best app on the market for inventory.

Cons

Will not sync with QBO yet. I hear it's coming though. I would like to have the exact same items in different categories carrying the same balance. If I have widget under supplies and the same widgit under tools, I want the inventory to change in each category when pulled from either.

Kevin from Euramax International, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

Easy and Aforadable

we run a small hvac company and this tool has helped us reduce our spending by allowing our project managers to see what we have on sight that may have been returned from other jobs and prevents us from over ordering. it also allows team members the ability to see what we have on and at a moments notice. this has been a great fit for our company

Pros

Sorry Pro was very easy to setup and to use. I was easily able to add items keep them categorized for easy searches

Cons

for the purpose we are using this i have not found any cons yet. I am still looking

Benjamin from Bloodwell Pictures Inc

Perfect for Camera Equipment

Sortly pro has been great. I was in the process of designing my own custom app for tracking my equipment, but am glad I didn't go too far down that road before I discovered Sortly.

Pros

What I love about this software is how flexible it is... if pressed for time I can quickly snap some pictures of what I need to inventory, and come back later to fill in the details. Also, the custom fields really help me fit it into my own systems. Also, the more you use the software, the less time consuming it becomes because the information tends to be already input... now I mostly am just moving things around.

Cons

A lot of what I do is basically "Checking in" and "Checking out" equipment... making sure what SortlyPro says is in the case is actually still there... there's no simple solution for that... but I've worked out my own way of doing it. I also wish the "History" option worked better for what I do... would be nice to be able to easily see where a piece of equipment has been... but the current format for History is basically a very complicated list.

Robert from Nessit LLC

The App was easy to use and helpful at first, but in the end it did not do everything needed.

I was able to get a pretty solid list of inventory and was able to manage it manually for a few weeks.

Pros

I liked that I was able to take pictures and scan the product into any folder. I liked that i was able to create as many folders as I needed. I really liked the style and functionality of the app. It just didnt accomplish everything that my bosses needed.

Cons

I was not able to search through my items by quantity, I would like to know what I am out of so that I can restock what I do not have. It would be nice to be able to communicate with the other users on the account. I pay for Users, and it would be nice to be able to message them about specific items arriving, through the same app. Maybe a notification system of some sort. I also wish that it were easier to move items back and forth from folder to folder. It is not as user friendly as it should be when it comes to searching for the folder to move the item into. Specifically on the mobile app because when searching for the destination folder you have to click on just the arrows on the right hand side of the parent folder. Maybe implement a quick touch and a hold down action. It would also be nice to be able to receive boxes and deliveries and be able to sort them into specific folders automatically, based on what is scanned. So predetermined folders.

Sean from Geek Uprising

Best inventory tracker I've found

Pros

Sortly is easy to use, helps us update our inventory quickly and accurately, and is well worth the small cost. Having not just a photo, but tags and descriptions for each item is invaluable to our business as many of the designs have similar titles/themes.

Cons

Under the free version we had a limit on the number of items that could be tracked, but once we upgraded to the Pro version we've had no issues or complaints with the software.

melanie from HC

Easy to use and set up. Good value overall.

Pros

The app is easy to use and requires a minimal training period for users. It is aesthetically pleasing while being functional. Set up was quick, easy, and can be implemented same day.

Cons

It's missing some core functionality that would be helpful: - Ability to choose which info is displayed first when pulling up a searched item. From our use, we need to see quantity and customer cost first, we don't need to see the QR code, it leads to unnecessary scrolling on the users part to access the info needed. - Permission based views of fields per item. Such as the ability to hide fields, such as dealer cost from non-admin users. -Permission based editing of fields. - Ability to reprint QR labels that have been created - Custom fields are great, but they are limited to text fields. A drop box feature would be great. - Search field suing the web / computer doesn't work as well as the apps. - Low inventory alerts are needed. - a live support number would be highly helpful for any business.

Great for small business inventory

We have an enormous amount of holiday inventory that we needed to keep track of with pictures. We use Sortly to help us keep track of what we use each season, which assists us greatly in purchasing of new product for the following season. It also helped immensely to track what items we had sold out of, so we were never in an oversold situation with our customers.

Pros

Having both the desktop and mobile versions was great. Easy to use, very intuitive and self-explanatory. Allows you to make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be.

Cons

Some small glitches, but those were easily fixed with updates.

Great product for what we need

Great experience. Easy to setup, print labels, tag, and track. We know who has what, when. I have recommended this to others as well.

Pros

Being able to asset track our equipment. We know who has what or what they have checked out quickly and easily.

Cons

I do wish they had the ability to attach multiple assets to a single user without have to set it on each item.

Gregory from ice energy

very easy and intuitive at the same time.

Pros

this software is easy and quick when dealing with inventory. I like how everything is set up and ease of finding my folders and subfolders. I also like how you can use the excel import to also add the items.

Cons

wat I lease like is if I use a desk top/laptop, adjusting inventory is a little bit different than if I were to use my smart phone. using a laptop I can not adjust the qty of items I want to move it moves all of them; compared to the smart phone it gives me the opportunity to enter my amount that I want to move. also I wish there was a way to adjust the inventory with the excel import. it makes it a lot easier when dealing with large amounts inventory. I wish the excel import would allow to merge the items together instead of making a whole new item. it would be nice if the excel import could also minus the inventory.

Brandon from Wired Telcom

it works well, syncing can be an issue at times but overall good product

Pros

easy to use. simple scan codes for inventory tracking. Can use it across all my devices, iphone, iPad, and Mac to always be up to date.

Cons

Great for on-the-Go inventory management

On the whole, my experience with Sortly Pri has been very good.

Pros

As a direct seller with a fair amount of inventory, I love being able to show my customers my product and know if I have any in stock.

Cons

This would be a nearly perfect inventory solution for me if Sortly Pro tied into Square or I could invoice from Sortly Pro

Kevin from Threebond

Industry: Chemicals

Easy to use for basic inventory needs

Overall Sortly has solved some of our problems with inventory management but to implement it on a wider scale it would be impossible to use as is.

Pros

Ease of use, simple to add and delete inventory.

Cons

Not being able to sort part numbers within the app. I wish there was a text only option to scan through inventory items easily without having screen real estate taken up by product pictures. The general layout of information, part number, lot number, etc should be editable. Especially the order in which it appears on the app. Labeling needs some help. Being able to set a specific QR code per item and reprint that specific one would be a really nice feature for inventory management. Being able to use a standard label printer to make labels vs using a sheet and standard printer. Or make your own thermal printer to use Sortly branded labels with the app!

Miguel from The Drone Racing League

An active user's true review

We were a start up company 3yrs ago and grew quite a bit since then. We had a mess of items that needed organization. In a matter of a few days, I had a 3yr mess sorted and organized. I've received high praising from managers and bosses alike for changing the companies dynamic so drastically. Sortly helped me help myself to a standardize organization I could only imagine were possible.

Pros

The ability to export chosen folders/files. This was huge!

Cons

It would be nice if sortly had a "location" section for a even more descriptive stock experience.

Totally loving this for our company.

We are able to keep track of all of our inventory & what items are sent out to what locations as well as keep track of what is coming and going within each exact room. We are so happy that we can import from spreadsheet the information on other locations so that we can keep track on them as stock arrives without granting access to those workers to our inventory software.

Pros

Customize-able in almost every aspect. Totally tailored to us.

Cons

Originally it was not available on Android, but now that it is, we have it on the cell phone too. :)

Andrea from Smartly Organized

Best solution for inventory tracking using a photo and tagging using custom fields.

Pros

Ability to print and share inventory list. Ability to create custom fields. Ability to associate photos. Makes tracking unique items easier.

Cons

Printing doesn't include custom fields negating the value of this feature. File hierarchy isn't easy to manipulate when inventory items need to be moved around. Could be made easier and less clunky. Need ability to delete, hide, or reorder fields. Great tool for managing furniture for a move, art inventory, or anything that needs to be reviewed by a third party and tagged. Would like if App vs desktop version more similar. Would like ability to sort by a tag. Not sure the scan and QR code is relevant to my needs as a professional organizer. Seems more useful for someone with actual inventory (mulitples of the same item) vs a home owner with lots of unique items.

Garrett from WorldStrides

Industry: Warehousing

I'm a fan of Sortly Pro

Pros

The software is easy to use. The updates have gotten the product significantly closer to the abilities of an enterprise level inventory system.

Cons

Reporting is pretty none existent. I'd love to see some canned reports, now that activity is tracked, on usage. Meaning if you could just have the increments and decrements as opposed to everything else.

Great system that has really helped our business

We have a wide inventory with multiple uses. Sortly has helped us consolidate information in one convenient location and given us the opportunity to see all aspects of our inventory under one 'roof.' The check-in/check-out process is quick and easy for anyone on our team and even though we don't use some of the tools that it offers, as our business grows it is nice to know that we have a system that can accommodate our diverse needs.

Pros

The software is user friendly, offers a lot of practical functions, and offers the exact needs for our business. Using it has kept us more organized, more efficient, and has saved us time and money.

Cons

The one feature that I would like to see added is the ability to move items in bulk based on a custom number, not the entire inventory.

Kensuke from Threebond International, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Simple and easy app to use

Pros

I use this app to control the office supply and sample inventory. I like its simple template that I can easily change the setting. It is useful that I can save the picture of the material as well.

Cons

When I change the inventory, I liked the old version that I could simply press + or . Now I have to type in the number.

Doug from Gursey Schneider LLP

Great Software at a Great Price

We were trying to find an efficient and effective way to keep track of our office supplies without having to manually check stock levels every day. Sortly Pro solved that problem and at a great price point!

Pros

Ease of use. It was simple to setup and even easier to use on a day-to-day basis. Performs inventory management perfectly. The reminder features are especially useful.

Cons

The fact that you cannot use the barcode scanner for products outside of the category you are in. For example if you setup a category for office supplies and then try to scan something for kitchen supplies even though you are still in the office supplies screen, it will not let you. You should be able to scan any product from any screen.

Natasha from SPO Gift Shop

Excellent resource for small business!

As a small non-profit business, our inventory changes rapidly and comes from a large variety of vendors. Having the ability to add a vendor name helps us to find items and know where we can reorder more from.

Pros

I love having the ability to scan a bar code and get the information about a product, then add that info into our data at the click of a button. Also having the ability to scan a code or search a word to find items in the data base, which prevents dual entry.

Cons

Just wish there were more items that had all the data already in the system. I assume this will increase with time. Our inventory changes rapidly so having to add all the data for a vast majority of items is quite time consuming.

Kiley from Southeast Alaska Independent Living

SAIL Loan Closet

The Customer Service has been immensely helpful to us in understanding how the app can be used to best suit the needs of our specific Loan Closet project. We had been doing things in a roundabout way and the Customer Service team was quick and kind to point out a better way to use the app.

Pros

Super fast and easy to inventory new items due to how intuitive the set up is. It has been very easy to teach other people in our office how to use the system! We can also see the exportable CSV files being a favorite feature for monthly/yearly reports in the months to come.

Cons

Twice we lost several entries/data due to updates or system errors. We were unable to recover that data which was frustrating.

Anna from Hopewell Residential

Sortly Pro's Review

We are tracking inventory of furniture and accessories for a staging and design business. It works very well for what we need it for.

Pros

It is very straightforward and easy to use.

Cons

There is not as many features as some of the other inventory applications but it works for what I need it for.

Jonnathan from Repairbutlers.com

Great service with friendly UI

IT's great, they are very helpful via email. The ipHone app is great, and so is the web app. Very responsive, and newbie friendly.

Pros

I love the friendly UI, it is really easy to use.

Cons

There's some missing inventory features that are missing, but I am sure will be added in the future.

Sam from Precision Fuel Injection

After 20+ years of using an outdated inventory system it was a relief to find the Sortly App.

Pros

Everything is set up and easy to use, the interface is straight forward and I was able to get straight to work within minutes. If you have a small business and are ready to get out of old ways of inventory I highly suggest Sortly.

Cons

The hashtag search feature can be a hold up sometimes when doing so many numbers with same tag. I wish there was a way to add a hashtag across an entire album instead of inputting the menu with every number. Also I noticed as inventory builds I have to refresh screen more often as some numbers would become unavailable unless I refresh the screen..

Austin from Spray Foam Professionals

Great for keeping stock of our warehouse

Pros

simple to use and a great UX we had everything set up in a day for an entire warehouse.

Cons

not an easy way to deduct items from the total count without recounting and just changing the number

Meredith from Far North Speech Therapy LLC

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great tool

Pros

As a speech therapist, I love that I can tag each item with a skill or concept. This is incredibly useful for when I am planning for my next session. I simply type in the skill/concept I want to target in the search tool and all the activities, toys, and games that are tagged with that skill pop up. Very easy and quick for planning.

Cons

Perhaps if there was a way to have the most tags or the most recent tags pop up when you are adding a new item would eliminate the time it takes to add new tags.

Charley from Club fox

Ok

Pros

Great visual and math features, easy to set up, with multiple folder options. Sorry, I don't have a hundred characters of pros, so I am just writing this to fill in he required space for this review to work.

Cons

Changes made when offline don't seem to sinc when you go online. Contrary to popular belief, don't always get web reception where the goods are, and even if you do, you have to wait for it to reboot after every single entry. If internet is slow, you can go ten times faster on paper.

Nicholas from OutSnapped.com

Industry: Photography

Softly ftw

Pros

We were able to quickly inventory our whole studio

Cons

I wish there were more label formats. We had to make our own smaller labels.

Jason from CNHi

Great Standalone System for Internal Inventory

We are using this product to track and organize a couple hundred different consumable items. This helps us to maintain a minimum inventory, and be alerted when items run low. Our usages is very dependent on the current workload and project requirements, so some parts may sit for a while, but then get used up quickly on short notice.

Pros

Cost is very affordable compared to other products available. Flexibility to be smartphone and cloud based makes it accessible. Easy to setup and maintain.

Cons

Not easy to download/change/upload entire database.

Anthony from Laney LA

great user interface. Intuitive, and great customer services

Pros

I like how it is user friendly, and an excellent organizational tool. I love that I can customize it to my organization. And I think the mobile app is excellent.

Cons

I wish there were better search options, and I wish I could capture items directly from the internet and add them to the software (like Pinterest's website browser button). Additionally, I feel like the visual graphics could be improved

Eric from The Salvation Army

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Has changed our way of organizing photo/video gear

Overall Sortly is incredible and I would highly recommend anyone on the fence about to get it. It's worth every penny.

Pros

Right away I love the ease of use. Sortly Pro makes it effortless to organize your inventory. The app isn't confusing like other inventory apps. I also love the ability to export/print PDFs.

Cons

I hope there's a better check-in/check-out system for gear.

Andrew from MeltTools LLC

How do they get the reviews? Its like they have never tried to manage inventory

Inventory management (well, labeling of inventory to be specific)

Pros

The marketing and labels look good - but that is about it.

Cons

The design of the software is a big time suck - after two months of the $120/month fees, my opinion is that its hard to understand how justify the use of this software. It takes way to much time due to the way that it is designed. In my opinion this business has the hall marks of an MBA from silicon valley that is not intimately familiar with the problem they are trying to solve. All the hooks to get you in (and make them lots of money) but none of the features that make you think, wow, that was money well spent, saved me loads of time. Turns out there is a super simple solution to the problem that sortly tries to solve and it doesn't involve a subscription. The main down side is that you don't get the phone app bar code scanner but you do save yourself days creating the labels how you need them. Try lable LIVE pared with your favourite barcode scanner to excel app and you will be further ahead.

Response from Sortly

Replied April 2020

Hi Andrew. We are very sorry our product fell short of your expectations. Thank you for the feedback as it is helpful for our team's efforts to improve the product and better serve our future and existing customers.

Deven from Patodia Organics LLP

A great product

Pros

- ease of uploading pictures and adding instant tags for future reference - Being able to create instant presentations to forward to clients. Great for speeding up sales process

Cons

- the software is missing an option for filtering items through multiple tags. Right now, we can select a single tag for filtering. More needs to be done on this front.

Melanie from Peninsula School of Dance

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Sortly for a Dance Studio

Pros

Sortly has enable my team to be able to access information about our costumes offsite. The search function is wonderful and makes locating items super easy.

Cons

Would be great to be able to create sub categories in the items so that we can log how many sizes of each costume there are. at the moment we type this manually in the notes.

Works great for simple inventory tracking.

100% tracking of our inventory with barcode scanning from cell phone and cost/price separation.

Pros

I like that this supports multi device use, barcode scanning from cell phone and price/cost separation.

Cons

sometimes inventory can give a false number or not fully updated information about a product on a different device than scanned and input from.

Connor from Medartis

I use sortly to keep track of inventory at various hospital locations in Los Angeles.

Pros

The overall functionality is easy to use and makes sense. Taking photos for each item makes it easy to record information. Tagging each item with specific instruments is great.

Cons

Items seem to disappear or move from account to account. This could possible be caused by updates but none the less makes things difficult.

Alex from The Ringer

It does the job, still need to fine tune some features but not bad.

Pros

I like that there is a web and mobile app version of it. It's great to be able to take a photo of the item and then add it to the site.

Cons

i wish the photos can be rotated and moved around in the interface. The Add Items and add folders are not as intuitive as i like. sometimes they get mixed up when clicking

Luis Marcelo from Cultivia

Good suprise

Pros

At first Sortly Pro was an affordable easy-to-use collaborative tool that a team of 3 with no previous experience could use for a while. But it turned out to better than I expected. And months later I am still using it.

Cons

It's not fast, I have to say. Loading can take a lot of time.

Seema from UrgiKids

I love this software, and I am looking forward to have a more complete offering of feature

Pros

Pro is easy to use. The search feature (when it is working) is fantastic. I also like its customizable features.

Cons

Since its launch, there have been many bugs, which has made it hard to train the other users since the addition of multiple features and fixing of bugs as been ongoing.

Timothy from Bay Area Medical Clinic

very helpful tool keeping track of stock and where it goes

Pros

being able to transfer items from place to place and keeping track of them and making people accountable for the items (no lost inventory )

Cons

ONCE YOU LEARN THE SYSTEM its good but if you are not careful you can delete whole folders and have to scan a lot of items over

Xavier from Mobile Rehab Australia

Sortly Pro - Mobile Rehab

We have completely overhauled and streamlined our inventory/asset management processes with Sortly.. we have no complaints and will continue to utilize Sortly Pro going forward

Pros

Ease of use, simple functionality, strong and versatile capabilities

Cons

Tracking history/review of movement among folders

Love Sortly

Pros

The ease of use of this software is the best part. With features that make it easy to see what inventory you have where, it is the best platform that I have found for my small business.

Cons

I have no complaints thus far - everything has been great.