• Pros

• " Like any new software you have to get use to the functions but this one is very user friendly. Also the online app was downloaded to my android phone and works really well."

• "Our counters really enjoyed the unique calculator used in SwiftCount. It made entering counts super fast and efficient."

• " Integration and templates are made simple to understand and use . You can use your IOS or Android device without needing any other equipments . "

• Cons

• "There wasn't integration with accounting programs at the beginning and needed scanners to track inventory or upload inventory after last update both problems solved . So far no issue"

• "The wi fi signal gets slow sometimes but I don't think that has anything to do with Swiftcount."

• "Any issues we had with the app were addressed by the creators and fixed over the past few years. The most recent issue of the app crashing during the scanning process was fixed with an app update."

Browse SwiftCount Reviews

Jacob from Area 51 Fireworks

Robust and Easy to Use

Pros

We use SwiftCount to handle our inventory locations, which is a yard full of storage containers. SwiftCount makes it easy to find our product when pulling customer orders, and makes it easy to do inventory counts and to move items from one location to another.

Cons

There have been a few bugs that have come up as we have started to put SwiftCount through its paces, but the support team has been great about helping us resolve these issues quickly, and they are always interested in improving their product which really makes them stand out from other software companies.

Better price and functionality

Reasons for Switching to SwiftCount

Windward refused to work with us on the issues we were having with their software

Jayson from Stinson Owl-Lite

Industry: Building Materials

SwiftCount - Initial Review

The SwiftCount experience from demo, purchasing, implementing, training and support has been positive as we were up and using the software quicky. The task we are currently performing with the software was a major pain point for our operation and now it is very manageable. I would envision that this platform will become more valuable to our organization over time as we have focused on a limited spectrum of the software's capabilities to date. If you are looking for a utility convert cumbersome ERP task to an intuitive web/mobile platform I recommend scheduling a demo.

Pros

This software provided many "out of the box" utilities that has added ERP data entry efficiency into our daily inventory routines. We decided to proceed with the software primarily for the Mass Assemblies and Cycle Count modules and both of these provided an immediate impact to our ability to process these daily task.

Cons

As with most add on software, in my experience, it took a few tweaks to get it working in harmony with the configuration we have on our ERP. The team was responsive to our questions, concerns and needs these were resolved promptly.

Julian from Industrial Electric Motors (Lebo)

Very promising and intuitive software

We are banking heavily on Swiftcount to help improve all aspects of our warehouse operations. It's a very promising software and we look forward to using all features to their full potential.

Pros

Barcode scanning technology has improved our overall efficiency when it comes to receiving and conducting physical inventory. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly.

Cons

There was a learning curve when integrating with our ERP system, thankfully training and support are helpful and responsive.

Edward Theodore from Kelleys Island General Store

Ibra from Euro Style Collection

Swiftcount is very sleek and easy to use if you compare another inventory apps .

Gabrielle from SMI Automation

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great customer service for a great product!

We use this once a year during our year-end inventory time. We don't use it for the original intended purpose, but through working with the creators, we found a way to perfectly fulfill our needs. I can't imagine going back to our old physical count sheets.

mike from Supply-All Mfg Inc

Industry: Warehousing

mike's review

Cons

William from Blend's Cafe Y Bebidas (Funza Colombia)

I use this software to manage the inventory in my Coffee Shop and to keep track of ins and outs.

The ability to know what I have in stock at all times

Pros

Easy to use API helped me connect to my point of sale and automatically tracks my inventory as it fluctuates. We also use it at the end of the month for counting and love how easy it is to use with my Android phone.

Cons

Needs more reports and ability to review possible data via graphics view. Also needs the ability to capture statistics of how my business is consuming inventory.

Tim from Herbivore

Industry: Cosmetics

Great WMS

Love SwiftCount. The support team is amazing and it does 95% of what we intended to use it for.

Pros

Software is extremely user friendly and was very simple to set up from start to finish. Very easy to get staffed trained up.

Cons

Few features like aging inventory, escape to close windows, very minor quality of life features don't exist or are currently being implemented.

Alexander from A.D. Hennick & Associates Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Bar-coding our warehouse and taking our business to the next level

Pros

The software is incredibly helpful for several reason, but a couple stand out. We really like how Swiftcount sync's together with our Quickbooks and POS system which allows everything to be organized in the same place and it everything happens in real time. Additionally the ability to make live changes from the App in our warehouse and instantly allowing those in the office to see the changes in inventory.

Cons

Initially the process of learning how everything works and trying to organize our inventory/locations within the system took time and getting used to. This is less about the software, since it's pretty straight forward and more about the changes made in automating our warehouse.

Gayle from Sling-Choker Mfg. (Hamilton) Ltd.

Industry: Wholesale

Inventory Counts used to be a nightmare

The Swiftcount design team have been very engaged in addressing our requirements. They want to build a product that is technically sound and also user friendly. They have been very patient and are always ready to explain the steps, provide videos etc. More importantly they have taken our feedback and incorporated some of the ideas to make improvements. The user is their primary focus. That cannot be said about most software packages.

Pros

Swiftcount has simplified the inventory counts and improved the accuracy. There are no more paper count sheets, which were often illegible, inaccurate or incomplete. The information is immediately uploaded to my computer. I don't have to wait for all departments to finish before I can begin to study the results. After a five minute introduction, the users were able to use the software efficiently and effectively. Swiftcount allows us to confidently complete the inventory count faster, more accurately and with far less pressure.

Cons

There are some additional reports I would like to see generated. Those needs have been sent to the design team. I have every confidence that the reports will become available.

Kent from Good Earth Coffeehouse Calgary City Hall

Industry: Restaurants

SwiftCount integration with Quickbooks Online

Eased our inventory management process considerably. Worked closely with SwiftCount team to enhance and improve product. Very willing to consider feedback.

Pros

Quickbooks Online Integration, barcode scanning

Cons

While integration with QBO is very good, the method of adjusting inventory levels by using concept of adding or subtracting units instead of updating to actual units on hand can cause issues if you only use Swiftcount to do inventory counts (i.e., you need to make sure product levels are routinely synchronized before counts are done).

Mehdi from LIV North Inc.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Backend Platform

They will be a partner for future growth.

Pros

Integrative, Simple, Intuitive, The company itself was easy to deal with. Had access to owner and product developer.

Cons

font size in app, portal missing some functionalities

Reasons for Choosing SwiftCount

Easy to integrate and intuitive

Rose from MEDability Healthcare Solutions

Industry: Medical Devices

Spire for Year End Inventory

We used SwiftCount to do a complete year end inventory. For cycle counts, I believe it would be an excellent tool.

Pros

The initial import captured all parts. The ability to can using iPhone camera worked very well. Very easy to learn and use.

Cons

We would have rated this a 5/5 but we were not able to sync to SPIRE and our post count inventory on hand did not clear existing counts for items not included in the count. We were able to download an accurate excel file for the final inventory and did import it into SPIRE (lesson : make sure all items in the count are set to ACTIVE before importing).

Reasons for Choosing SwiftCount

Simple to use/learning curve very minimal. Training was accomplish by reviewing a 10 min training session video.

Response from SwiftCount

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the review and valuable feedback. We will add provision to bypass inactive items that are counted inadvertently.

Eli from KERNELS POPCORN LIMITED

After month's of searching for just the right fit for our retail stores, alas, we found Swift Count!

When searching for a new inventory tool we really wanted something that was easy to train and also saved us time. With Swift Count we found both and are very pleased with the extra features it offers that weren't initially on our radar.

Pros

The modules and interface are easy to use and understand but the best part is that we have increased our efficiency by seeing our teams save time on both the count and processing end. A tremendous improvement over how we were previously managing our products and inventory counts.

Kathy from Cinnabar Valley Farms Ltd.

Distribution - Web Portal User

Support team is super responsive and they are willing to work with clients to find solutions to unusual requests.

Pros

Web Portal Interface is quite easy to navigate.

Cons

Exported Reports don't always produce expected results or clean formatting

Arturas from Watches Store

Great and easy to use program for stock management.

Pros

Easy to understand and use. Helps to barcode your products and has a helpful app to scan the movements.

Cons

More functions would make this software even better. A function to add notes for each movement would be great.

Michael from Just Drums

Slick user interface

Inventory management

Pros

Easy to use with little learning curve and able to get quality counts started quickly while still being robust enough to handle lots of SKU's

Cons

Could be a bit better at regular inventory updates in terms of speed and ease of integration in the desktop app

David from Solutions 2K Inc.

Industry: Computer Networking

Great Add on for My Accounting

Can count and manage my inventory easily.

Pros

Lets me easily manage my inventory, count, check and review the status of my inventory, works seamlessly with my accounting.

Stuart from Shipping service

I can now keep track of my stock quickly and easily

Easy access and monitoring of inventory

Pros

Simple language and accounting integration helps me stay on top of my product movements, and reminds me before I get short stocked.

Cons

It needs to integrate with online commerce plugins. Using a wordpress website, I would value being able to add a Swiftcount plugin.