• Pros

• " Like any new software you have to get use to the functions but this one is very user friendly. Also the online app was downloaded to my android phone and works really well."

• "Our counters really enjoyed the unique calculator used in SwiftCount. It made entering counts super fast and efficient."

• " Integration and templates are made simple to understand and use . You can use your IOS or Android device without needing any other equipments . "

• Cons

• "There wasn't integration with accounting programs at the beginning and needed scanners to track inventory or upload inventory after last update both problems solved . So far no issue"

• "The wi fi signal gets slow sometimes but I don't think that has anything to do with Swiftcount."

• "Any issues we had with the app were addressed by the creators and fixed over the past few years. The most recent issue of the app crashing during the scanning process was fixed with an app update."

Browse SwiftCount Reviews

Ibra from Euro Style Collection

Swiftcount is very sleek and easy to use if you compare another inventory apps .

Gabrielle from SMI Automation

Industry: Industrial Automation

Great customer service for a great product!

We use this once a year during our year-end inventory time. We don't use it for the original intended purpose, but through working with the creators, we found a way to perfectly fulfill our needs. I can't imagine going back to our old physical count sheets.

Edward Theodore from Kelleys Island General Store

mike from Supply-All Mfg Inc

Industry: Warehousing

mike's review

Cons

William from Blend's Cafe Y Bebidas (Funza Colombia)

I use this software to manage the inventory in my Coffee Shop and to keep track of ins and outs.

The ability to know what I have in stock at all times

Pros

Easy to use API helped me connect to my point of sale and automatically tracks my inventory as it fluctuates. We also use it at the end of the month for counting and love how easy it is to use with my Android phone.

Cons

Needs more reports and ability to review possible data via graphics view. Also needs the ability to capture statistics of how my business is consuming inventory.

Gayle from Sling-Choker Mfg. (Hamilton) Ltd.

Industry: Wholesale

Inventory Counts used to be a nightmare

The Swiftcount design team have been very engaged in addressing our requirements. They want to build a product that is technically sound and also user friendly. They have been very patient and are always ready to explain the steps, provide videos etc. More importantly they have taken our feedback and incorporated some of the ideas to make improvements. The user is their primary focus. That cannot be said about most software packages.

Pros

Swiftcount has simplified the inventory counts and improved the accuracy. There are no more paper count sheets, which were often illegible, inaccurate or incomplete. The information is immediately uploaded to my computer. I don't have to wait for all departments to finish before I can begin to study the results. After a five minute introduction, the users were able to use the software efficiently and effectively. Swiftcount allows us to confidently complete the inventory count faster, more accurately and with far less pressure.

Cons

There are some additional reports I would like to see generated. Those needs have been sent to the design team. I have every confidence that the reports will become available.

Alexander from A.D. Hennick & Associates Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Bar-coding our warehouse and taking our business to the next level

Pros

The software is incredibly helpful for several reason, but a couple stand out. We really like how Swiftcount sync's together with our Quickbooks and POS system which allows everything to be organized in the same place and it everything happens in real time. Additionally the ability to make live changes from the App in our warehouse and instantly allowing those in the office to see the changes in inventory.

Cons

Initially the process of learning how everything works and trying to organize our inventory/locations within the system took time and getting used to. This is less about the software, since it's pretty straight forward and more about the changes made in automating our warehouse.

Kent from Good Earth Coffeehouse Calgary City Hall

Industry: Restaurants

SwiftCount integration with Quickbooks Online

Eased our inventory management process considerably. Worked closely with SwiftCount team to enhance and improve product. Very willing to consider feedback.

Pros

Quickbooks Online Integration, barcode scanning

Cons

While integration with QBO is very good, the method of adjusting inventory levels by using concept of adding or subtracting units instead of updating to actual units on hand can cause issues if you only use Swiftcount to do inventory counts (i.e., you need to make sure product levels are routinely synchronized before counts are done).

Eli from KERNELS POPCORN LIMITED

After month's of searching for just the right fit for our retail stores, alas, we found Swift Count!

When searching for a new inventory tool we really wanted something that was easy to train and also saved us time. With Swift Count we found both and are very pleased with the extra features it offers that weren't initially on our radar.

Pros

The modules and interface are easy to use and understand but the best part is that we have increased our efficiency by seeing our teams save time on both the count and processing end. A tremendous improvement over how we were previously managing our products and inventory counts.

Kathy from Cinnabar Valley Farms Ltd.

Distribution - Web Portal User

Support team is super responsive and they are willing to work with clients to find solutions to unusual requests.

Pros

Web Portal Interface is quite easy to navigate.

Cons

Exported Reports don't always produce expected results or clean formatting

Arturas from Watches Store

Great and easy to use program for stock management.

Pros

Easy to understand and use. Helps to barcode your products and has a helpful app to scan the movements.

Cons

More functions would make this software even better. A function to add notes for each movement would be great.

Michael from Just Drums

Slick user interface

Inventory management

Pros

Easy to use with little learning curve and able to get quality counts started quickly while still being robust enough to handle lots of SKU's

Cons

Could be a bit better at regular inventory updates in terms of speed and ease of integration in the desktop app

David from Solutions 2K Inc.

Industry: Computer Networking

Great Add on for My Accounting

Can count and manage my inventory easily.

Pros

Lets me easily manage my inventory, count, check and review the status of my inventory, works seamlessly with my accounting.

Stuart from Shipping service

I can now keep track of my stock quickly and easily

Easy access and monitoring of inventory

Pros

Simple language and accounting integration helps me stay on top of my product movements, and reminds me before I get short stocked.

Cons

It needs to integrate with online commerce plugins. Using a wordpress website, I would value being able to add a Swiftcount plugin.