• Pros

• "We did not expect setup to be so quick. It handles our 20,000+ SKUs and keeps them in automatic sync b/t Amazon and Shopify. The software seems to be easy to use and our employees like. "

• "It does what it say. The Trunk platform synchronizes very easily."

• "Cloud-based! Nice interface and extremely simple."

• Cons

• "I'm extremely pleased with the site so far, but I wish I could delete inventory items that I've created in error without having to contact customer care."

• "The software does not have as many bells and whistles as others, but other than that no other cons."

• "It would be great to have some more filtering and sorting features, but the rep is working on adding them in time which is great!"

Browse Trunk Reviews

Tim from DLXSF

Saves me so much time

Trunk solved my inventory problems and made it feel like we were doing everything right for the first time. We have a huge warehouse of clothing and skate goods that are constantly being sold on a daily basis. Changing these numbers and managing different seller platforms was making it extremely stressful, but now I'm living stress-free with Trunk and we all now have way more free time :)

Pros

Cloud-based! Nice interface and extremely simple.

Cons

Can't think of any cons.. but so many selling platforms are popping up, and just hope that Trunk can accommodate that!

Anna from Plannerface Ltd

SO glad I found Trunk!

Trunk enables me to sell on both Etsy and Shopify. Before I found Trunk, I was having so many problems with a previous app syncing inventory that I very nearly closed my Shopify and stuck to one platform. I remember when I first got in touch with the rep, I almost didn't believe him that Trunk could actually do what I needed from the software but it does it brilliantly. I'm so impressed!

Pros

Stock syncing is an absolute necessity for my business and I am delighted to say Trunk handles this with ease. It saves me so much time and stress, I was always worrying that I might over-sell but since using Trunk I have had no problems whatsoever. Support is always fast and friendly. It was very easy to integrate with my stores.

Mark from Spartan Music

Really impressed

Pros

I've been using Trunk for a good few weeks now and have been really impressed. I couldn't trust the previous software I was using; it often stopped working and got confused with product variations. So far there have been no such problems with Trunk. It's also reassuring to see stock updates lightning fast when an adjustment has been made. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is open recommendations and seems eager to improve the software even further.

Cons

Not really any cons, extra features such as stock value report would be great. However at the price and considering the age of the project it's great.

Adarsh from Luxury Perfumes

Industry: Cosmetics

We're so glad we found Trunk

We sell on Shopify, Amazon, eBay and Walmart and before Trunk our employees had to manually keep the inventory in sync. It was beyond error-prone and was hurting our business since we would experience constant stock outs and oversells. At one point one of our guys was semi-fulltime fixing our inventory. I can't stress how much of a nightmare it was. We found Trunk and integrated it within hours. Then we spent a good amount of time correcting our inventory for hopefully the last time. Ever since then, Trunk has kept our inventory in sync beautifully, even during Black Friday or the busy holiday season. Hope these guys stay in business forever since we'd be seriously messed up without them.

Pros

- The software interface is beautiful and I love using it - One of the only real-time inventory syncing software vendors we tried that actually works - Run by a developer that cares deeply about your success - Great value for price

Cons

- Trunk currently does not support Walmart yet

Heather from Mama Bear & Baby Ducky Designs

Excellent way to organize inventory across multiple selling platforms

Trunk has helped me navigate the organizational chaos of being a small handmade business owner, selling across multiple platforms. My experiences with customer support have been prompt and EXCELLENT, as I had some difficulties setting up my inventory and managing my SKUs initially. I would highly recommend Trunk to all my maker friends and associates. It has simplified managing stock and avoiding overselling one of a kind goods.

Pros

Trunk makes it easy to keep accurate inventory across my various sales channels. It's user friendly, allows feedback for improving the user experience, and my interactions with customer support have exceeded expectations. I wish I'd started using Trunk earlier in my entrepreneurial journey!

Amanda from Theory House

Trunk is the solution I've been looking for for my web design clients!

Pros

As a website designer, I've been looking for something to connect my preferred host platform, Squarespace, with other selling and POS systems for a long time. Trunk is the perfect solution for my clients who want to have their product inventory automatically tracked between platforms. As a result, it allows my clients to sell in-person and online while Trunk automatically updates inventory numbers for them! Trunk's founder, is amazing to work with and responds to inquiries very quickly. Overall, Trunk's customer service is far superior to any other programs I've used, allowing me peace of mind that I can receive help when I need it. Additionally, Trunk's interface is extremely user friendly. (You don't have to be techy or a web developer, like me, to use it!) I'm so happy to have found Trunk and am excited to partner with them to offer an exclusive discount for my clients and followers!

Cons

I am very happy with Trunk and have not identified any cons about its program.

Uri from Ponoma, LLC.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best multilisting synchronisation

Pros

You're the best in deal of synchronisation between my stores on Etsy and Shopify!

Cons

Synchronisation between our Shopify store and >150 Etsy's listings

Adams from Main Street Artworks

Great for medium-sized businesses

Trunk came from a recommendation in my Mastermind group. We had low expectations for this software since it was unknown in the market and didn't know if it could handle businesses of our size. They were kind enough to offer us an extended valuation period

Pros

Cons

Not really have any since this is such a straight forward product

William from Retail

This software helps us grow!

We are a supply store that sells lots of bundles like in packs of 5, 10, 25, etc. Before Trunk we were spending so much time adjusting our inventory manually. Luckily Trunk has the wonderful ability to allow us to create smart kits so we are no longer having to deal with this anymore. Trunk also gave us the confidence to sell on eBay and it has been growing ever since. We are looking forward to selling on more channels that they will hopefully support soon.

Pros

Very powerful kitting that works better than competitors, can sync to Etsy, Shopify, eBay GREAT, such a nice and intuitive interface

Cons

Honestly I don't really have anything that I dislike about this software. It is incredibly simple + reliable.

Jackie from Zebra IQ

Perfect for small sellers like me

It was hard to find a good inventory sync solution that fit me as a customer because everything out there had a million bells and whistles. I like that Trunk has such a simple and nice interface and does what it claims to do WELL. There's so much software out there that overpromises and underdelivers and I'm happy to say Trunk is not one of those.

Pros

No frills inventory syncing in real-time!! Properly deactivates and reactivates my Etsy listings when Shopify inventory goes to 0--so so useful since I used to just manually log into the seller platforms and change the number, and this also protects me from accidentally overselling.Representative, the founder, is super awesome and graciously guided me through everything I needed to get up and running.

Cons

Can't think of anything but I know if there are any, they will fix it!

Aleen from Recovery Bling

I'm so glad I found Trunk!

See Pro!

Pros

A great time and energy saver! It manages my business across several platforms at once. I can manage my inventory in less than half the time because I can manage the inventory for all of my eCommerce sales channels thru one site. It's super easy and the price is great! It is allowing me to expand my business without the dreaded "manual" cross managing of inventory. I even use it to manage my inventory when I am on the road at a trade show.

Cons

Not a thing!! Honestly, there is nothing I don't like. Awesome software!

Kan from PloyNetwork LLC

Like having your own inventory management assistant

It's just worth every single penny. When we were still evaluating we were deciding between Trunk and other inventory control software that was much more complex. We chose to go with Trunk for its simplicity and we just found it worked the best overall.

Pros

I love that you can just connect everything and it all links up by sku in just minutes so it's super easy to just get started. I love that the inventory updates are instant. I love that it supports kitting. I love that it's a great value for the price.

Cons

I don't like the search, it needs improvement

Musui from Aviation & Aerospace

Industry: Sporting Goods

Good syncing software for Shopify stores

Trunk is working great for us so far. We switched from another app because it became unreliable with syncing between our stores and couldn't keep pace when we had peaks in order volumes. We have not had the same issues with Trunk. We sell across 6 different Shopify stores.

Pros

Syncs inventory extremely fast and copes well with large sales.

Katie from DG Apparel Brand

Works great, amazing customer service

Pros

This app does exactly what it says it will. It links inventory via SKUs from my etsy store to my shopify store. It's really easy to install and set up. It also alerts you to duplicate SKUs. CSR form Trunk is quick at replying and is always very kind and helpful.

Cons

I would have liked less expensive options to subscribe, but I believe I will find a way to make it work for me because it's a great service.

The Best Real Time Inventory Syncing Software

We have automated the syncing of our inventories and saved tons of time in not having to review spreadsheets and various aspects of parts and assembly management. It's been great!

Pros

I like most about Trunk the ability to manage and sync various parts and assemblies produced with my company Bits into Atoms. It takes the headache out of manually maintaining inventory by spreadsheets.

Cons

The one item I wish was included and the least desirable item about Trunk is that there is no list syncing service for managing the syncing of listing across different sales channels.

Andrew from Mobius Theory LLC

Crucial piece of my ecommerce puzzle

Pros

Amazing service that fills a great need. I was at a loss to reconcile my inventory between Square and my Squarespace website, and Trunk has been a lifesaver for how seamless and easy it is to use. It has been worth every penny and I am grateful for how attentive, accessible and knowledgeable they have been.

Cons

Very little as it is performing exactly as needed

Raymond from Electronics consultant

Industry: Consumer Electronics

I recommend Trunk to all my clients

Overall experience: My business helps businesses that sell online integrate software solutions. It's not too often you see a new solution that comes onto the market. I first began recommending Trunk to one of my clients who needed to sync their inventory. They were extremely happy with it and now I find myself consistently recommending it to others who need to solve this problem because I know it will. Thank you guys for the excellent product!

Pros

It's straight forward, easy to support and recommend, gets better every week. Great customer service

Cons

nothing so far, very happy with the company's progress

James from Shillelagh Brewing Company

Industry: Restaurants

Shillelagh Brewing Company

Pros

Trunk is an excellent inventory solution for our small and growing brewery. Setting up inventory was very simple and everything synced on its own. The user interface is very clean and easy to use. Our multiple sales channels are now linked and are working seamlessly together. We have been very impressed with Trunk's friendly customer service. Shillelagh Brewing Company definitely recommends Trunk!

Cons

I have not had any negative experience with this software.

Jenny from Computer Software

Finally, no more time wasted on inventory

All I wanted to do was bundles/kitting and I spent 3 years looking for an app to do this for my store. I sell lots of packs of products and it was a nightmare keeping inventory synced. I oversold all the time and had to refund customers. I've been using Trunk for many months now and that problem magically went away. Amazing!

Pros

Handles bundles and kitting like a dream

Cons

There were no cons, everything was perfect and as expected.

Ali from A.R.T. TECH

Syncs my Faire inventory flawlessly

I couldn't find anything to sync my Faire inventory with my Shopify and Etsy store.Faire recommended me I try this app and so far so good. I couldn't find any other app that could do this so it looks like they are the only ones. I'm so glad it works the way they said it would!

Pros

It does what it say. The Trunk platform synchronizes very easily.

Cons

Starting out, there were a few minor issues but it could've been due to Faire's new API. It has since been fixed!

Eric from ericpaints

Finally something that works well

Trunk is simple and lovely inventory syncing software built by a very responsive and caring developer. I can't sing enough high praises about it.

Pros

Keeping inventory in sync was a problem I've had for many years and I'm so glad it's finally been put to rest by Trunk. Now I have more time to spend on my business.

Cons

Everything works great although I wish it had a few more features. I know the developer is working on them and I'm confident it'll work great.

Elizabeth from The Hattery

Great Value

Pros

I was afraid to expand the scope of my online store because I did not have the ability to automatically sync my inventory. As a small business owner I cannot afford to waste time on manually updating redundant inventory tracking systems. Trunk is a simple solution with an easy-to-use interface that gives you more time for the work you want to do.

Cons

So far I haven't found any cons to the software.

Whitney from Otto & Berk

Love Trunk!

Pros

I signed up for Trunk as it was recommended to me by Faire. I was looking for an inventory system that specifically integrated with Faire, as well as Square & Squarespace.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been absolutely wonderful to work with and has honestly changed my life. I've been checking my inventory as orders come in, to make sure everything syncs up and guess what, IT IS! I'm a one-woman show here, so anything I can do to streamline my process is truly a lifesaver. Thanks again Trunk!

Cons

I wouldn't say there is anything that I dislike about the software. I do believe there are some features that are missing but after speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he mentioned they are in the works!

Markus from Formex Watch SA

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Best choice if you have multiple stores and product variants

Pros

Trunk really provides what we were looking for in an inventory management app. Since we have multiple shopify stores, and within those stores, multiple product variants that relate to the same base inventory product, we needed a solution to aggregate those shops and products and have them in one dashboard only. We even set up bundles, so if a watch is sold, not only the watch case is deducted from the inventory, but also a strap and a clasp. Along the installation and set up, Rep from Trunk has been incredibly responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Cons

Once Trunk is coming with its reporting tools, there's really no difference to the significantly more expensive apps.

Melissa from Raw Sugar Writes

Stellar software and service

Pros

I am so overly pleased with the customer service and software provided by Trunk. From the very beginning, they were helpful and warm and so quick to respond to my questions. The inventory software is something I've been looking for for a long while, and honestly, it's perfect for managing my multiple websites and online shops. It's been super easy to use, efficient and the price point is on point. I even had a different situation with my business that Trunk was super willing to work with me on. I'm genuinely thankful to have come across this company and would recommend to anyone looking to manage multiple e-commerce platforms.

Cons

I do not have any "cons" to share at this time.

Patrick from Sanders Creative Group, LLC

Simple, reliable, concise and to the point

Trunk is exactly what we needed to marry up the inventory from our Etsy site and Shopify site. Trunk's clear, concise and simple layout lets us view what we need to know in one place. Refreshing change of pace from the expensive, trying to be all-in-one complicated-interface apps that are out there.

Pros

Simplicity. Clear interface. No frills and unnecessary add ons.

Cons

Would like to see a column sorting addition.

Amy from Lisa Congdon Art & Illustration

Great Inventory Management solution

Trunk has been a lifesaver for our inventory tracking needs. We recently opened a Shopify store in addition to our Etsy shop which share the same inventory.

Pros

The founder was incredible in helping us set it up just days before we went live. His customer service was incredible, really going above and beyond to make sure his product worked for our needs. Also the interface is a lot nicer looking than the competition.

Cons

No Dislikes, just waiting for added functionality in the future.

Adam from Software Development

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Great for keeping our wholesale and retail in sync

All pros and no cons, our company is very pleased with Trunk

Pros

Syncs stock instantly between our Shopify wholesale and retail site so overselling is no longer a problem we deal with. It's almost like you have one Shopify store. It only took a few minutes to setup. We haven't logged in for awhile but we are confident it's working for us in the background.

Cons

There isn't too much to like about this software. There are some minor things that would be nice like sorting by specific fields.