• Pros

• "Super user-friendly platform, instant syncing between sources, easy set-up"

• "We did not expect setup to be so quick. It handles our 20,000+ SKUs and keeps them in automatic sync b/t Amazon and Shopify. The software seems to be easy to use and our employees like. "

• "The site is simple and easy to navigate. It's working to sync my listings inventory so I don't have to all the time."

• Cons

• "I'm extremely pleased with the site so far, but I wish I could delete inventory items that I've created in error without having to contact customer care."

• "The software does not have as many bells and whistles as others, but other than that no other cons."

• "It would be great to have some more filtering and sorting features, but the rep is working on adding them in time which is great!"

Browse Trunk Reviews

The Best Real Time Inventory Syncing Software

We have automated the syncing of our inventories and saved tons of time in not having to review spreadsheets and various aspects of parts and assembly management. It's been great!

Pros

I like most about Trunk the ability to manage and sync various parts and assemblies produced with my company Bits into Atoms. It takes the headache out of manually maintaining inventory by spreadsheets.

Cons

The one item I wish was included and the least desirable item about Trunk is that there is no list syncing service for managing the syncing of listing across different sales channels.

Anna from Plannerface Ltd

SO glad I found Trunk!

Trunk enables me to sell on both Etsy and Shopify. Before I found Trunk, I was having so many problems with a previous app syncing inventory that I very nearly closed my Shopify and stuck to one platform. I remember when I first got in touch with the rep, I almost didn't believe him that Trunk could actually do what I needed from the software but it does it brilliantly. I'm so impressed!

Pros

Stock syncing is an absolute necessity for my business and I am delighted to say Trunk handles this with ease. It saves me so much time and stress, I was always worrying that I might over-sell but since using Trunk I have had no problems whatsoever. Support is always fast and friendly. It was very easy to integrate with my stores.

Reasons for Switching to Trunk

I found support to be very slow once I had signed up (it was quick when I was trialling it) and they had some problems that created HUGE inventory errors for me. For example, when I sold 1 item my stock levels were going up by thousands or millions, instead of reducing by 1, which is really scary as a small business. I had to spend hours recounting all of my stock to fix the problems and was left in the dark for long periods of time when support claimed to be 24/7. I was patient and did give them ample time to fix things but it was too stressful to continue use.

Kylee from coconut+cord

Trunk is a lifesaver! 10/10 would recommend :)

Pros

Our fairly new small business had been searching for a long time before coming across Trunk + it has honestly been a lifesaver! We have a website as well as an etsy shop, selling products that require THOUSANDS of variants/SKUs + with our recent increase in sales (+ as a team of only two) we were struggling to maintain inventory accurately + efficiently. Trunk solved our initial problem + we discovered that it solved much more than we anticipated! Not only does it sync our inventory across both platforms quickly + seamlessly (having to only update on one platform saves an incredible amount of time!), but best of all, it auto-adjusts our products with materials that rely on each other. The initial configuration was at first confusing + quite time consuming (due to the nature of our products), but we we're beyond impressed with the level of customer service provided by the owner through every step + the time spent was well worth it! We happily enjoyed our 14-day free trial + are happy to say that we are now continuing to operate with Trunk! We're so glad we gave Trunk a try + would highly recommend it to anyone who sells across multiple platforms!

Cons

The integration process was difficult + time consuming due to the nature of the products that we sell, but the platform itself is very straight forward + easy to use!

Melissa from Jade & Loom

Perfect for my Small Business Startup

If you are looking for a software simply to manage inventory across multiple platforms...this software is easy to use and works great. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it does it's job well. As a small business I couldn't afford the big companies with tons of extra services I don't need yet. Trunk offers just the inventory management I need and at a price I can afford.

Pros

Great price, simple to navigate software.

Cons

It lacks connectivity to many other sales platforms...the two I want most would be Walmart and Faire.

Price

Emily from Canopy Supply Co.

Great Tool For My Business

Trunk has been an amazing new tool for my business! I went from manually editing inventory numbers across five sales platforms after every order to just not worrying about it at all. It was super easy to set up and it takes a lot of stress out of running my business knowing that I won't over sell any products. I also love that you can use it with Square, so that I don't have to worry about taking listings offline while simultaneously selling in person at events. The inventory counts adjust super fast, which I appreciate. Overall, deciding to utilize Trunk has been a great choice. I'm super happy with the entire experience.

Pros

Ease of use. The automation of keeping track of inventory and not having to do it manually saves so much time.

Cons

I do not find that I need anything more out of it at this time. It functions exactly as needed.

Nicole from Kinsal Creative

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Best Inventory Management System I've Used

I started using Trunk because I wanted to make sure my inventory was syncing between Squarespace and Etsy. Trunk syncs within seconds between each platform and has completely taken the stress out of managing my inventory, allowing me more time to create items to sell. 110% worth it, you wont regret it.

Pros

Super user-friendly platform, instant syncing between sources, easy set-up

Cons

It doesn't auto populate listings from one source to the next, you have to manually list them in each one.

Reasons for Switching to Trunk

Shopping Feed is not user friendly at all, the functions didn't work and I had to email support to fix them every day. They also don't sync feeds for 6 hours+ which doesn't work for my business, it needed to be instant like Trunk

Mark from Spartan Music

Really impressed

Pros

I've been using Trunk for a good few weeks now and have been really impressed. I couldn't trust the previous software I was using; it often stopped working and got confused with product variations. So far there have been no such problems with Trunk. It's also reassuring to see stock updates lightning fast when an adjustment has been made. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is open recommendations and seems eager to improve the software even further.

Cons

Not really any cons, extra features such as stock value report would be great. However at the price and considering the age of the project it's great.

Reasons for Switching to Trunk

inventory errors, support not fixing problems

Uri from Ponoma, LLC.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best multilisting synchronisation

Pros

You're the best in deal of synchronisation between my stores on Etsy and Shopify!

Cons

Synchronisation between our Shopify store and >150 Etsy's listings

Reasons for Switching to Trunk

Ecomdash doesn't work for our needs absolutely.

Linda from Linda's Art Spot

Perfect for small businesses who need help with kit bundeling and multi channel inventory control

Overall I give Truck inventory a 4 only because I wish I could upload quantity changes faster from a Purchase order or a spreadsheet.

Pros

This has been wonderful saving me countless hours and overselling of inventory. I sell on a couple of different channels and sell tons of kits and bundle making controlling the inventory a nightmare. This app Trunk inventory has been wonderful and I have made my expense back just in countless saved hours. Its a great product and if you find a bug or error [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] jumps right on it. But take the time it set it up and double-check your bundle components before going live.

Cons

Getting started was a bit hairy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and there to help get you up and rolling. Due to the unusual amount of kits and bundles it took a bit to get it set up and working properly. But that was mostly due to my limited time. If I was starting over I would have taken the time to really check the bundling kits that were built to verify I had entered them correctly. I had some issues due to component entry errors. As the saying goes garbage in garbage out but that was my bad.

David from Summoning The Lich

Trunk Saved Our Album Release From Being A Logistical Nightmare!!

We needed an inventory management system to handle our complex bundle network for our album and merchandise rollout, and the team at Trunk worked tirelessly to make sure that any issues we were having were resolved immediately. Thanks to their hard work I have complete confidence that my products are all in sync and can put my full attention towards all the other facets of the band. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and everyone at Trunk!

Pros

The fact that I can create many complex bundles and Trunk keeps track of the main components stock throughout all of them. That is instrumental to have in a successful album rollout.

Cons

I had a couple bundles that would only partially update when I was setting their components. This could very likely have been a network issue on my end however.

Amanda from Theory House

Trunk is the solution I've been looking for for my web design clients!

Pros

As a website designer, I've been looking for something to connect my preferred host platform, Squarespace, with other selling and POS systems for a long time. Trunk is the perfect solution for my clients who want to have their product inventory automatically tracked between platforms. As a result, it allows my clients to sell in-person and online while Trunk automatically updates inventory numbers for them! Trunk's founder, is amazing to work with and responds to inquiries very quickly. Overall, Trunk's customer service is far superior to any other programs I've used, allowing me peace of mind that I can receive help when I need it. Additionally, Trunk's interface is extremely user friendly. (You don't have to be techy or a web developer, like me, to use it!) I'm so happy to have found Trunk and am excited to partner with them to offer an exclusive discount for my clients and followers!

Cons

I am very happy with Trunk and have not identified any cons about its program.

Adarsh from Luxury Perfumes

Industry: Cosmetics

We're so glad we found Trunk

We sell on Shopify, Amazon, eBay and Walmart and before Trunk our employees had to manually keep the inventory in sync. It was beyond error-prone and was hurting our business since we would experience constant stock outs and oversells. At one point one of our guys was semi-fulltime fixing our inventory. I can't stress how much of a nightmare it was. We found Trunk and integrated it within hours. Then we spent a good amount of time correcting our inventory for hopefully the last time. Ever since then, Trunk has kept our inventory in sync beautifully, even during Black Friday or the busy holiday season. Hope these guys stay in business forever since we'd be seriously messed up without them.

Pros

- The software interface is beautiful and I love using it - One of the only real-time inventory syncing software vendors we tried that actually works - Run by a developer that cares deeply about your success - Great value for price

Cons

- Trunk currently does not support Walmart yet

Adams from Main Street Artworks

Great for medium-sized businesses

Trunk came from a recommendation in my Mastermind group. We had low expectations for this software since it was unknown in the market and didn't know if it could handle businesses of our size. They were kind enough to offer us an extended valuation period

Pros

Cons

Not really have any since this is such a straight forward product

William from Retail

This software helps us grow!

We are a supply store that sells lots of bundles like in packs of 5, 10, 25, etc. Before Trunk we were spending so much time adjusting our inventory manually. Luckily Trunk has the wonderful ability to allow us to create smart kits so we are no longer having to deal with this anymore. Trunk also gave us the confidence to sell on eBay and it has been growing ever since. We are looking forward to selling on more channels that they will hopefully support soon.

Pros

Very powerful kitting that works better than competitors, can sync to Etsy, Shopify, eBay GREAT, such a nice and intuitive interface

Cons

Honestly I don't really have anything that I dislike about this software. It is incredibly simple + reliable.

Aleen from Recovery Bling

I'm so glad I found Trunk!

See Pro!

Pros

A great time and energy saver! It manages my business across several platforms at once. I can manage my inventory in less than half the time because I can manage the inventory for all of my eCommerce sales channels thru one site. It's super easy and the price is great! It is allowing me to expand my business without the dreaded "manual" cross managing of inventory. I even use it to manage my inventory when I am on the road at a trade show.

Cons

Not a thing!! Honestly, there is nothing I don't like. Awesome software!

Kan from PloyNetwork LLC

Like having your own inventory management assistant

It's just worth every single penny. When we were still evaluating we were deciding between Trunk and other inventory control software that was much more complex. We chose to go with Trunk for its simplicity and we just found it worked the best overall.

Pros

I love that you can just connect everything and it all links up by sku in just minutes so it's super easy to just get started. I love that the inventory updates are instant. I love that it supports kitting. I love that it's a great value for the price.

Cons

I don't like the search, it needs improvement

Heather from Mama Bear & Baby Ducky Designs

Excellent way to organize inventory across multiple selling platforms

Trunk has helped me navigate the organizational chaos of being a small handmade business owner, selling across multiple platforms. My experiences with customer support have been prompt and EXCELLENT, as I had some difficulties setting up my inventory and managing my SKUs initially. I would highly recommend Trunk to all my maker friends and associates. It has simplified managing stock and avoiding overselling one of a kind goods.

Pros

Trunk makes it easy to keep accurate inventory across my various sales channels. It's user friendly, allows feedback for improving the user experience, and my interactions with customer support have exceeded expectations. I wish I'd started using Trunk earlier in my entrepreneurial journey!

Musui from Aviation & Aerospace

Industry: Sporting Goods

Good syncing software for Shopify stores

Trunk is working great for us so far. We switched from another app because it became unreliable with syncing between our stores and couldn't keep pace when we had peaks in order volumes. We have not had the same issues with Trunk. We sell across 6 different Shopify stores.

Pros

Syncs inventory extremely fast and copes well with large sales.

Reasons for Switching to Trunk

Previous app did not handle volume of sales well.

Sarah from Good Day Shop

Perfect solution for brick & mortars moving online

Pros

I own a brick and mortar and when the pandemic hit, we quickly opened an online shop. Our POS is Square and our website is Squarespace which don't integrate for inventory management and which meant we were going to have to do everything manually each day as items sold - what an operational mess! I like that Trunk is a go between that keeps our inventory current online and in our POS in real time. It's easy to update inventory (when damage happens or I pull an item) right inside Trunk and it updates the website and POS. It's also pretty easy to set up since it's based on SKUs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was also always readily available to help when needed.

Cons

I hope in the future there may be a way to also have Trunk keep the pricing synced if we choose.

Jackie from Zebra IQ

Perfect for small sellers like me

It was hard to find a good inventory sync solution that fit me as a customer because everything out there had a million bells and whistles. I like that Trunk has such a simple and nice interface and does what it claims to do WELL. There's so much software out there that overpromises and underdelivers and I'm happy to say Trunk is not one of those.

Pros

No frills inventory syncing in real-time!! Properly deactivates and reactivates my Etsy listings when Shopify inventory goes to 0--so so useful since I used to just manually log into the seller platforms and change the number, and this also protects me from accidentally overselling.Representative, the founder, is super awesome and graciously guided me through everything I needed to get up and running.

Cons

Can't think of anything but I know if there are any, they will fix it!

Yao from Yao Cheng Design

Great inventory management!

I really enjoy using this software, it's very smart and easy to use. It's very powerful in what it can do, I love that it can take over the inventory management for me and that I can update on any of the sales channels.

Pros

I have been using Trunk for a few months now, and it has been a powerful tool for my inventory management! Before Trunk, I had to manually manage my inventory across multiple sales channels and it was a huge headache as units could not be updated in real time. Now, I can sit back and Trunk manages my inventory levels for me, I highly recommend this software if you are selling in multiple channels! It's well integrated with the existing sales channels.

Cons

It would be great if a downloadable CSV was available in the future!

Kathy from Fabricadabra Quilting Supplies

Trunk Inventory - great for small businesses!

Pros

We were having such a hard time tracking our inventory between Etsy and EBay! We used a combination of spreadsheets and handwritten notes! We started having trouble with selling things that were already sold which led to disappointed customers. We were worried about the impact on our store so started searching for a solution. We have been very happy with Trunk Inventory! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very responsive to the questions we had while setting up. I would recommend them to any small business looking to simplify their inventory tracking.

Cons

I would like to see some reporting features; integration with QuickBooks; ability to copy inventory across platforms.

Bethann from Happy Masks

Makes life so much easier for us

Pros

We are very pleased with Trunk. Before using it we had to constantly track and manually synchronize our inventory between our multiple selling channels. Trunk has made is painless. It is almost literally a “set it and forget” service.

Cons

We have nothing negative to say sent Trunk!

Corey from Trains in the Valley

Less time managing inventory, more time with customers!

Trunk is an awesome solution for our model train shop. We already operate a successful eBay store, but we would like to replicate those results on our official website hosted by SquareSpace. Cross-posting inventory and keeping track of sales was a nightmare before, but now we don't have to worry about anything. Within our first day we had hundreds of items synced. Trunk is very easy to use and now we have more time to do what is important, providing great customer service! Thanks Trunk!

Pros

The ability to sync eBay and SquareSpace effortlessly.

Cons

I can't personally think of any cons! This doesn't effect me, but Amazon sellers will have to wait until Amazon approves the integration. When this happens, I might try out selling on their platform.

Stacey from Stack Life

Stop looking for inventory software

Trunk has worked seamlessly within all the ways we sell our products. Their customer service is right on top of things and amazing to work with.

Pros

I had been searching and testing inventory programs for over a year when I came across Trunk. WOW!!!! What an amazing program and the customer service is beyond incredible (even on a Saturday!). It works seamlessly within my squarespace and square. You will not be disappointed!

Cons

The only thing that would make this better is barcode scanning capabilites. I did ask about this during my trial and hopefully they will be integrating that in.

Reasons for Switching to Trunk

Clearly wasn't integrated with any retail

Katie from DG Apparel Brand

Works great, amazing customer service

Pros

This app does exactly what it says it will. It links inventory via SKUs from my etsy store to my shopify store. It's really easy to install and set up. It also alerts you to duplicate SKUs. CSR form Trunk is quick at replying and is always very kind and helpful.

Cons

I would have liked less expensive options to subscribe, but I believe I will find a way to make it work for me because it's a great service.

James from Thousand Acre Cider House, Inc.

Trunk is such a time saver!

As we pivoted our bar business to be an online ordering and curbside pickup business during the COVID-19 closures, Trunk enabled us to be more creative with our product mixes and packing without breaking all of our inventory and having to constantly count items.

Pros

Trunk enabled us to focus on everything other than counting inventory and keeping it in sync. Its very easy to understand and allows us to link complex kits & bundles to ensure proper inventory depletion.

Cons

For initial bulk importing and linking of all of our SKU's I had to work with Trunk to get that done, its not something built into the software (yet anyways).

Ashley from Ash & Bumble

Trunk is vital for my business

Pros

I needed to keep track of my inventory between my Etsy shop and my website through Squarespace and Trunk was so quick and easy to set up! It worked right away and I have saved a lot of time already. When my trial ended I subscribed right away!

Cons

I haven't had or noticed any issues with Trunk so far. It is new, but it has worked well for me.

Leana from May We Fly

A great solution for my creative business

Trunk is the solution I've been looking for to keep the inventory for my small creative business organized across multiple platforms. The price was accessible for the size of my business, and I have such peace of mind knowing that my items are being accurately accounted for. For an artist who paints most of the time and is not super tech-savvy, I found Trunk to be very easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to use and quick setup. I also really like how quickly it updates (almost instantaneous).

Cons

The only thing I had a slight issue with is that, even after deleting a product in Squarespace, it remained in my Trunk inventory. Otherwise, I'm very happy with this software.

Reasons for Choosing Trunk

Mainly because it connected the two main e-commerce platforms I use, Squarespace and Etsy.

Andrew from Mobius Theory LLC

Crucial piece of my ecommerce puzzle

Pros

Amazing service that fills a great need. I was at a loss to reconcile my inventory between Square and my Squarespace website, and Trunk has been a lifesaver for how seamless and easy it is to use. It has been worth every penny and I am grateful for how attentive, accessible and knowledgeable they have been.

Cons

Very little as it is performing exactly as needed

Reasons for Choosing Trunk

My only other option was to switch web platforms or POS platforms entirely which was something I was not prepared to do.

Raymond from Electronics consultant

Industry: Consumer Electronics

I recommend Trunk to all my clients

Overall experience: My business helps businesses that sell online integrate software solutions. It's not too often you see a new solution that comes onto the market. I first began recommending Trunk to one of my clients who needed to sync their inventory. They were extremely happy with it and now I find myself consistently recommending it to others who need to solve this problem because I know it will. Thank you guys for the excellent product!

Pros

It's straight forward, easy to support and recommend, gets better every week. Great customer service

Cons

nothing so far, very happy with the company's progress

Lilly from The Super Sparrow

Has linked my Squarespace and Etsy inventory :)

Pros

Does what I need it to do. It was pretty easy to set up and link my two shops (Squarespace and Etsy). Has made linking inventory a doddle and means I save time and there's less chance for errors. Still need to have a play with some of the features, but so far happy with how it works.

Cons

More personalisation would be good in terms of organising your products. Haven't used it long enough to get a good sense of what's missing!

Reasons for Choosing Trunk

Price & it supported the two e-commerce sites I needed to link.

Lisa L from Fuse Muse Fused Glass

Trunk for Inventory

Excellent customer service and help when needed.

Pros

Very easy to install and get running. Add your sku’s and you are good to go.

Cons

I had to wait a long time to add Amazon.

Ioannis from SMARTFITS P.C.

Amazing Product for shopify stores

Pros

This is simply an amazing app. If you need to sync stock between stores/marketplaces & products this is 1 stop shop. I tried everything in the Shopify store but no app comes close to this. Amazing support too. Recommend it without hesitation

Cons

If you have over 30k products the sync takes some time

Kristen from Kristen Tye Studio

Great for my small art business

Trunk is exactly the solution I've been searching for. Now I can sell my original artworks on two different platforms (Etsy and my own website) without worrying about selling the same painting to two different customers! Well worth the investment.

Pros

Cons

I only wish that Trunk had a feature that would allow me to sync entire product listings from my website to Etsy or vice versa so I would only have to create a listing once!

James from Shillelagh Brewing Company

Industry: Restaurants

Shillelagh Brewing Company

Pros

Trunk is an excellent inventory solution for our small and growing brewery. Setting up inventory was very simple and everything synced on its own. The user interface is very clean and easy to use. Our multiple sales channels are now linked and are working seamlessly together. We have been very impressed with Trunk's friendly customer service. Shillelagh Brewing Company definitely recommends Trunk!

Cons

I have not had any negative experience with this software.

Jenny from Computer Software

Finally, no more time wasted on inventory

All I wanted to do was bundles/kitting and I spent 3 years looking for an app to do this for my store. I sell lots of packs of products and it was a nightmare keeping inventory synced. I oversold all the time and had to refund customers. I've been using Trunk for many months now and that problem magically went away. Amazing!

Pros

Handles bundles and kitting like a dream

Cons

There were no cons, everything was perfect and as expected.

Reasons for Choosing Trunk

I don't remember what I looked at but I looked at everything, Trunk was the only thing that worked for me!

Tim from DLXSF

Saves me so much time

Trunk solved my inventory problems and made it feel like we were doing everything right for the first time. We have a huge warehouse of clothing and skate goods that are constantly being sold on a daily basis. Changing these numbers and managing different seller platforms was making it extremely stressful, but now I'm living stress-free with Trunk and we all now have way more free time :)

Pros

Cloud-based! Nice interface and extremely simple.

Cons

Can't think of any cons.. but so many selling platforms are popping up, and just hope that Trunk can accommodate that!

Ali from A.R.T. TECH

Syncs my Faire inventory flawlessly

I couldn't find anything to sync my Faire inventory with my Shopify and Etsy store.  Faire recommended me I try this app and so far so good. I couldn't find any other app that could do this so it looks like they are the only ones. I'm so glad it works the way they said it would!

Pros

It does what it say. The Trunk platform synchronizes very easily.

Cons

Starting out, there were a few minor issues but it could've been due to Faire's new API. It has since been fixed!

Reasons for Choosing Trunk

Better customer support when it came time to answer my questions

Lara from Paper Wolf Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Trunk is a game changer for my small business

Pros

I sell on 4 different online platforms so having an inventory software system for my business is a game changer. I have been using Trunk for about 5 weeks and love it. Not only does it sync all my sites inventory and save me loads of time but the customer service has been top notch! I am thrilled to work with another small business and help each other grow!

Cons

I haven't found any yet! I do wish I could filter my inventory list by inventory level.

Kimberly from Bodhi Basics, Inc.

Enjoying this software

I love that you can combine multiple platforms into your inventory database with Trunk. It saves me so much time and stress. Not to mention breaking the hearts of my customers when I realized I was out of the item they ordered. I can't wait until they add more platforms to their lineup! Until then, I still love how much easier Trunk has made my work life! Thank you Trunk.

Pros

It's ease of use and the combination of multiple platforms.

Cons

My company is very small and due to my lower volume of sales I wish the price was a bit more affordable.

Calli from Miller Lane Mercantile

Easy to use & efficient!

Pros

I've been using Trunk for about two months now and have been extremely pleased with the integration. It allowed me to link my Square POS system in my retail store with my web shop on Squarespace. No manual entry or double-checking inventory numbers to make sure things line up, as Truck takes care of it!

Cons

While I'm very happy with the efficiency of the product, I wish the pricing was a little more small business friendly.

Eric from ericpaints

Finally something that works well

Trunk is simple and lovely inventory syncing software built by a very responsive and caring developer. I can't sing enough high praises about it.

Pros

Keeping inventory in sync was a problem I've had for many years and I'm so glad it's finally been put to rest by Trunk. Now I have more time to spend on my business.

Cons

Everything works great although I wish it had a few more features. I know the developer is working on them and I'm confident it'll work great.

Jenna from Joy Jen Studio

So helpful!

So happy with it! Has honestly revolutionised my stock-tracking and saved me so much time and stress. I couldn't be without it now. Love!

Pros

I love that Trunk syncs my Squarespace and Etsy stock. So helpful. I'm no longer panicking about over-selling and I spend so much less time making manual adjustments.

Cons

I'd love it to track sales in a way that is exportable, as well as just syncing stock. That would be really helpful info to have all in one place.

Elizabeth from The Hattery

Great Value

Pros

I was afraid to expand the scope of my online store because I did not have the ability to automatically sync my inventory. As a small business owner I cannot afford to waste time on manually updating redundant inventory tracking systems. Trunk is a simple solution with an easy-to-use interface that gives you more time for the work you want to do.

Cons

So far I haven't found any cons to the software.

Alex from Crying Weasel Vintage

Talk about a weight off the ol’ shoulders

Pros

I’m a new Trunk user, but so far I really like it! Selling vintage clothing on multiple platforms can be tricky since every item is one of a kind— Trunk has definitely helped keep track and ease the paranoia of double-selling an item! Definitely recommend other vintage sellers use this software to sync inventory!

Cons

Setup was pretty intuitive, I don’t really have anything flaws to note at this time.

Deanna from Good Bottle LLC

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!

It's so easy and Ive been able to save tons of time.

Pros

I've invested too much time and money in my squarespace website and couldn't figure out how to combine inventory with my new brick and mortar store... I found Trunk and it solved this huge problem. It's so easy to use and the time savings is huge.

Cons

Integration was very easy. I would like to have more viewing options but what they have is working for me.

Olivia from Gilded Age Antiques

Trunk is a lifesaver!

Pros

Trunk has been a lifesaver! Recently we implemented square for retail into our store additionally to square space for website sales. Needless to say, Trunk made the process absolutely seamless after many failed attempts with various software. We would recommend Trunk over all others! 10+++/10

Cons

There are no cons. Trunk is a seamless way to streamline inventory across all platforms.

Mindy from FI + MIMI

Solved a long time problem!

Pros

Our dog bed covers can be sold alone or with an insert and we struggled finding an inventory solution that could effectively tie those options to true inventory counts...and then we found Trunk and our search was over. Easy to use and accurate every time they’re been a lifesaver for our business!

Cons

Nothing so far. This solution was exactly what we were looking for.

Whitney from Otto & Berk

Love Trunk!

Pros

I signed up for Trunk as it was recommended to me by Faire. I was looking for an inventory system that specifically integrated with Faire, as well as Square & Squarespace.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been absolutely wonderful to work with and has honestly changed my life. I've been checking my inventory as orders come in, to make sure everything syncs up and guess what, IT IS! I'm a one-woman show here, so anything I can do to streamline my process is truly a lifesaver. Thanks again Trunk!

Cons

I wouldn't say there is anything that I dislike about the software. I do believe there are some features that are missing but after speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he mentioned they are in the works!