What are Trunk users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Trunk software through verified user reviews

• icon"We're so glad we gave Trunk a try + would highly recommend it to anyone who sells across multiple platforms."
  • icon"Simple, accurate, easy to use, interface is user friendly."
  • icon"It's user friendly, allows feedback for improving the user experience, and my interactions with customer support have exceeded expectations."
  • icon"I do believe there are some features that are missing but after speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he mentioned they are in the works."
  • icon"Once Trunk is coming with its reporting tools, there's really no difference to the significantly more expensive apps."
  • icon"Due to the unusual amount of kits and bundles it took a bit to get it set up and working properly. But that was mostly due to my limited time."

Browse all Trunk Reviews

• Have you used Trunk and would like to share your experience with others?

Nicolas

Trunk is a great tool if you want to sync your inventory

My overall experience was very good.

Pros

Easy to set-up, the inventory syncing features are well conceived. No matter where you update your inventory level, it is going to sync properly across all your different platforms. Very few bugs, the price is good.

Cons

It is quite lightweight on feature at this moment, it would be really nice to see Trunk digging into analytics, especially some predictive analytics.

Reasons for choosing Trunk

I chose Trunk because the Etsy API is seriously under-leveraged on automation platforms like Zapier or SyncSpider (almost non-existent). Trunk is much easier to set and forget.

Anna

SO glad I found Trunk!

Trunk enables me to sell on both Etsy and Shopify. Before I found Trunk, I was having so many problems with a previous app syncing inventory that I very nearly closed my Shopify and stuck to one platform. I remember when I first got in touch with the rep, I almost didn't believe him that Trunk could actually do what I needed from the software but it does it brilliantly. I'm so impressed!

Pros

Stock syncing is an absolute necessity for my business and I am delighted to say Trunk handles this with ease. It saves me so much time and stress, I was always worrying that I might over-sell but since using Trunk I have had no problems whatsoever. Support is always fast and friendly. It was very easy to integrate with my stores.

Cons

It would be great to have some more filtering and sorting features, but the rep is working on adding them in time which is great!

Reasons for switching to Trunk

I found support to be very slow once I had signed up (it was quick when I was trialling it) and they had some problems that created HUGE inventory errors for me. For example, when I sold 1 item my stock levels were going up by thousands or millions, instead of reducing by 1, which is really scary as a small business. I had to spend hours recounting all of my stock to fix the problems and was left in the dark for long periods of time when support claimed to be 24/7. I was patient and did give them ample time to fix things but it was too stressful to continue use.

Arianna

April 2022

Game changer

I’ve been searching for a solution like trunk for two years. I used to be stuck in a constant cycle of overselling stock on Etsy. With this software I can now sync variations with duplicate SKUs and keep my inventory up to date in real time. Thank you for this wonderful service!

Pros

Duplicate SKU syncing across platforms and listings

Cons

Set up was a bit challenging but support was helpful

Reasons for choosing Trunk

Sellbrite didn’t allow me to sync my variations across listings in Etsy as I wanted

Melissa

Perfect for my Small Business Startup

If you are looking for a software simply to manage inventory across multiple platforms...this software is easy to use and works great. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it does it's job well. As a small business I couldn't afford the big companies with tons of extra services I don't need yet. Trunk offers just the inventory management I need and at a price I can afford.

Pros

Great price, simple to navigate software.

Cons

It lacks connectivity to many other sales platforms...the two I want most would be Walmart and Faire.

Price

Amanda

March 2022

Trunk takes a load off my mind!

Trunk is the only platform I found that does what I needed and it has been a positive experience the entire time of use. I can set up my listings, make sure the SKUs are correct and forget about it - no matter which platform someone buys on or whichever I update. Brilliant!

Pros

Entrepreneurship is demanding and there is only so much time in the day. When you have more than one storefront (in my case - Etsy and Squarespace) its important to make sure inventory is synced across platforms so you don't oversell. Its ESPECIALLY important when most of what you sell is one of a kind. If I oversell my vintage books I don't have a backup because they're not easy to find. I was stressing out a lot trying to make sure I kept the platforms in sync manually every time I made a sale. When the holidays were approaching I knew I had to find SOMETHING to help me or I would go crazy! I am SO HAPPY I found Trunk! After compulsively checking the first few orders I received had automatically synced I felt such a huge burden lifted off of me! Its easy to use and effective. I seriously recommend Trunk to fellow small business owners all the time if they sell on multiple platforms - saves so much time and headaches!

Cons

Bundling and Kitting has been challenging for me to get right as a non-techy person, but [ Sensitive Content ] is super responsive and so helpful any time I've run into issues (which all been user error!). The customer support is phenomenal!

Nicole

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Best Inventory Management System I've Used

I started using Trunk because I wanted to make sure my inventory was syncing between Squarespace and Etsy. Trunk syncs within seconds between each platform and has completely taken the stress out of managing my inventory, allowing me more time to create items to sell. 110% worth it, you wont regret it.

Pros

Super user-friendly platform, instant syncing between sources, easy set-up

Cons

It doesn't auto populate listings from one source to the next, you have to manually list them in each one.

Reasons for switching to Trunk

Shopping Feed is not user friendly at all, the functions didn't work and I had to email support to fix them every day. They also don't sync feeds for 6 hours+ which doesn't work for my business, it needed to be instant like Trunk

Really impressed

Pros

I've been using Trunk for a good few weeks now and have been really impressed. I couldn't trust the previous software I was using; it often stopped working and got confused with product variations. So far there have been no such problems with Trunk. It's also reassuring to see stock updates lightning fast when an adjustment has been made. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is open recommendations and seems eager to improve the software even further.

Cons

Not really any cons, extra features such as stock value report would be great. However at the price and considering the age of the project it's great.

Reasons for switching to Trunk

inventory errors, support not fixing problems

Linda

Perfect for small businesses who need help with kit bundeling and multi channel inventory control

Overall I give Truck inventory a 4 only because I wish I could upload quantity changes faster from a Purchase order or a spreadsheet.

Pros

This has been wonderful saving me countless hours and overselling of inventory. I sell on a couple of different channels and sell tons of kits and bundle making controlling the inventory a nightmare. This app Trunk inventory has been wonderful and I have made my expense back just in countless saved hours. Its a great product and if you find a bug or error [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] jumps right on it. But take the time it set it up and double-check your bundle components before going live.

Cons

Getting started was a bit hairy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and there to help get you up and rolling. Due to the unusual amount of kits and bundles it took a bit to get it set up and working properly. But that was mostly due to my limited time. If I was starting over I would have taken the time to really check the bundling kits that were built to verify I had entered them correctly. I had some issues due to component entry errors. As the saying goes garbage in garbage out but that was my bad.

Shafu

April 2022

Great product. Will save you time and money!

Pros

I am a small business owner, and my products sell on different websites like Etsy, Tundra, Faire and my personal website. I also use QuickBooks for accounting and inventory. I was not able to keep up with updating inventory on all channels. I luckily found Trunk during a random google search and I signed up. It was a really good decision as it seamlessly updates inventory through all channels. It has saved me time and money to do it manually. Also, anytime there is a hiccup, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is just an email away. He is very helpful. Great customer service.

Cons

I have used it for less than 6 months. Till now there have not been any major problems. I would like it to be integrated fully with Tundra wholesale.

Whit

May 2022

Thanks Trunk!

Pros

Integration was incredibly quick. We were able to solve our inventory tracking challenge in minutes and then get back to doing what hoochberry does best, delivering distinctive dog goods. Thanks Trunk!

Cons

None so far. The team has been happy with performance to this point.

Dawn

Trunk - Thank you!

Trunk sorts out our inventory leaving us time to concentrate on other aspects of the business

Pros

I have an online fabric shop and our inventory was getting harder to manage across two platforms and we needed to add a third. My biggest fear has always been running out of stock and having to contact customers to tell them. I spent quite a lot of time researching inventory management systems and most of them didn't cover all the platforms I needed. Trunk did and had good reviews too so I thought what was there to lose by trying a two week trial! Once we had synced our SKUs across all 3 platforms I could see how easy this was going to be. Instantly I could see discrepancies in my inventory even though I thought I was doing a good job doing my own. Trunk is very clear and easy to use and best of all it does what it claims to do! I just wanted to say too that I love the SKU number repeat feature - Trunk sends you an e-mail letting you know if you use a SKU twice, which is great because cutting and pasting has its dangers!! I actually felt ill at the thought of trying to manage my inventory by myself again. Don't be put off by cost think of the hours it will save you sat in front of the computer away from your family! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at Trunk!

Cons

I am actually struggling to come up with a negative. Price for us was an issue, but Trunk is totally worth the money, it was just that for us as a small business it seemed like a big investment. However it has been totally worth it.

Reasons for choosing Trunk

Because it covered all the platforms we use and had good reviews.

Amanda

Trunk is the solution I've been looking for for my web design clients!

Pros

As a website designer, I've been looking for something to connect my preferred host platform, Squarespace, with other selling and POS systems for a long time. Trunk is the perfect solution for my clients who want to have their product inventory automatically tracked between platforms. As a result, it allows my clients to sell in-person and online while Trunk automatically updates inventory numbers for them! Trunk's founder, is amazing to work with and responds to inquiries very quickly. Overall, Trunk's customer service is far superior to any other programs I've used, allowing me peace of mind that I can receive help when I need it. Additionally, Trunk's interface is extremely user friendly. (You don't have to be techy or a web developer, like me, to use it!) I'm so happy to have found Trunk and am excited to partner with them to offer an exclusive discount for my clients and followers!

Cons

I am very happy with Trunk and have not identified any cons about its program.

Kylee

Trunk is a lifesaver! 10/10 would recommend :)

Pros

Our fairly new small business had been searching for a long time before coming across Trunk + it has honestly been a lifesaver! We have a website as well as an etsy shop, selling products that require THOUSANDS of variants/SKUs + with our recent increase in sales (+ as a team of only two) we were struggling to maintain inventory accurately + efficiently. Trunk solved our initial problem + we discovered that it solved much more than we anticipated! Not only does it sync our inventory across both platforms quickly + seamlessly (having to only update on one platform saves an incredible amount of time!), but best of all, it auto-adjusts our products with materials that rely on each other. The initial configuration was at first confusing + quite time consuming (due to the nature of our products), but we we're beyond impressed with the level of customer service provided by the owner through every step + the time spent was well worth it! We happily enjoyed our 14-day free trial + are happy to say that we are now continuing to operate with Trunk! We're so glad we gave Trunk a try + would highly recommend it to anyone who sells across multiple platforms!

Cons

The integration process was difficult + time consuming due to the nature of the products that we sell, but the platform itself is very straight forward + easy to use!

Adarsh

Industry: Cosmetics

We're so glad we found Trunk

We sell on Shopify, Amazon, eBay and Walmart and before Trunk our employees had to manually keep the inventory in sync. It was beyond error-prone and was hurting our business since we would experience constant stock outs and oversells. At one point one of our guys was semi-fulltime fixing our inventory. I can't stress how much of a nightmare it was. We found Trunk and integrated it within hours. Then we spent a good amount of time correcting our inventory for hopefully the last time. Ever since then, Trunk has kept our inventory in sync beautifully, even during Black Friday or the busy holiday season. Hope these guys stay in business forever since we'd be seriously messed up without them.

Pros

- The software interface is beautiful and I love using it - One of the only real-time inventory syncing software vendors we tried that actually works - Run by a developer that cares deeply about your success - Great value for price

Cons

- Trunk currently does not support Walmart yet

Pam

Trunk review

Pros

Trunk has been great for my business! It helps me keep track of my inventory so I know what I need to order, and prevents me from overselling items that I have on more than one listing. Customer service is always quick to respond and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very easy to chat with.

Cons

I do wish it auto-created SKU's as that took me a long time to set up, and I wish that it kept my inventory page more organized without having to do that myself, as I need the organization in my life. However, the company is constantly evolving and I'm sure those features are soon to come!

Easier to use

Uri

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Best multilisting synchronisation

Pros

You're the best in deal of synchronisation between my stores on Etsy and Shopify!

Cons

Synchronisation between our Shopify store and >150 Etsy's listings

Reasons for switching to Trunk

Ecomdash doesn't work for our needs absolutely.

Millie

Using TRUNK for my Etsy shop

Trunk has simply provided my Etsy business the most significant change to ease the management of my stock. It now allows me to concentrate on developing my Etsy shop with the confidence that I can achieve all my Customer requirements

Pros

Simple and straight forward to implement and does exactly what is says it will do

Cons

Would be good to link to the cost of stock held, as I cannot find any software package that can do this in an integrated way

Reasons for choosing Trunk

Lack of integration in other products compared to Trunk

Reasons for switching to Trunk

Craftybase was not easy and not integrated into etsy

Adams

Great for medium-sized businesses

Trunk came from a recommendation in my Mastermind group. We had low expectations for this software since it was unknown in the market and didn't know if it could handle businesses of our size. They were kind enough to offer us an extended valuation period

Pros

We did not expect setup to be so quick. It handles our 20,000+ SKUs and keeps them in automatic sync b/t Amazon and Shopify. The software seems to be easy to use and our employees like.

Cons

Not really have any since this is such a straight forward product

William

This software helps us grow!

We are a supply store that sells lots of bundles like in packs of 5, 10, 25, etc. Before Trunk we were spending so much time adjusting our inventory manually. Luckily Trunk has the wonderful ability to allow us to create smart kits so we are no longer having to deal with this anymore. Trunk also gave us the confidence to sell on eBay and it has been growing ever since. We are looking forward to selling on more channels that they will hopefully support soon.

Pros

Very powerful kitting that works better than competitors, can sync to Etsy, Shopify, eBay GREAT, such a nice and intuitive interface

Cons

Honestly I don't really have anything that I dislike about this software. It is incredibly simple + reliable.

Aleen

I'm so glad I found Trunk!

See Pro!

Pros

A great time and energy saver! It manages my business across several platforms at once. I can manage my inventory in less than half the time because I can manage the inventory for all of my eCommerce sales channels thru one site. It's super easy and the price is great! It is allowing me to expand my business without the dreaded "manual" cross managing of inventory. I even use it to manage my inventory when I am on the road at a trade show.

Cons

Not a thing!! Honestly, there is nothing I don't like. Awesome software!

Kan

Like having your own inventory management assistant

It's just worth every single penny. When we were still evaluating we were deciding between Trunk and other inventory control software that was much more complex. We chose to go with Trunk for its simplicity and we just found it worked the best overall.

Pros

I love that you can just connect everything and it all links up by sku in just minutes so it's super easy to just get started. I love that the inventory updates are instant. I love that it supports kitting. I love that it's a great value for the price.

Cons

I don't like the search, it needs improvement

Patrick

Opened up many opportunities

Trunk made a huge difference for me. I needed a way to offer separate listings while using the same inventory for every listing, without having to manually adjust the quantity on every listing each time I made a sale. For months, I was held back by this limitation. After much Googling and reading forums, I noticed a few people mention Trunk and decided to give it a try, and it has been a game-changer so far.

Pros

Easy inventory management between all of my listings and sales channels.

Cons

I run a tiny business, and from what I can tell, Trunk is also run by very few people. With the overall functionality, I am greatly impressed by what they have accomplished. As with any product, there is room for improvement. For me, the area that could use an upgrade is the user interface. I'm a sucker for overly user-friendly interfaces, and it would be the cherry on top for this incredibly useful product.

Perfect solution for brick & mortars moving online

Pros

I own a brick and mortar and when the pandemic hit, we quickly opened an online shop. Our POS is Square and our website is Squarespace which don't integrate for inventory management and which meant we were going to have to do everything manually each day as items sold - what an operational mess! I like that Trunk is a go between that keeps our inventory current online and in our POS in real time. It's easy to update inventory (when damage happens or I pull an item) right inside Trunk and it updates the website and POS. It's also pretty easy to set up since it's based on SKUs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was also always readily available to help when needed.

Cons

I hope in the future there may be a way to also have Trunk keep the pricing synced if we choose.

Heather

Excellent way to organize inventory across multiple selling platforms

Trunk has helped me navigate the organizational chaos of being a small handmade business owner, selling across multiple platforms. My experiences with customer support have been prompt and EXCELLENT, as I had some difficulties setting up my inventory and managing my SKUs initially. I would highly recommend Trunk to all my maker friends and associates. It has simplified managing stock and avoiding overselling one of a kind goods.

Pros

Trunk makes it easy to keep accurate inventory across my various sales channels. It's user friendly, allows feedback for improving the user experience, and my interactions with customer support have exceeded expectations. I wish I'd started using Trunk earlier in my entrepreneurial journey!

Cons

I'm extremely pleased with the site so far, but I wish I could delete inventory items that I've created in error without having to contact customer care.

Musui

Industry: Sporting Goods

Good syncing software for Shopify stores

Trunk is working great for us so far. We switched from another app because it became unreliable with syncing between our stores and couldn't keep pace when we had peaks in order volumes. We have not had the same issues with Trunk. We sell across 6 different Shopify stores.

Pros

Syncs inventory extremely fast and copes well with large sales.

Cons

The software does not have as many bells and whistles as others, but other than that no other cons.

Reasons for switching to Trunk

Previous app did not handle volume of sales well.

Trunk