• Pros

• "The software was very easy to use and set up. My staff who have little experience with inventory management was able to figure out the system without too much difficulty."

• "I love the below: 1) AUTOMATIC PAYROLLS 2) CONNECT with BANK and sync automatically 3) SIMPLE ACCOUNTING - Sufficient ready-made reports available"

• "ZapERP is a best, effective and easy software to run or grow your business, because it provides you everything which you need for your business like billing, costing, pofit,loss, shipping etc."

• Cons

• "I couldn't customize it myself, and that I need to have it customized to our needs. (Not a deal breaker, will still be considering buying leases to this software)"

• "Need some additional reporting features. Export / import options are very less. We need mobile or tablet app. At the moment, website works but it is not sufficient."

• "Loading speed to Asia seem take a bit longer. "

Browse ZapERP Reviews

Raul from Nammu - Comercio Electrónico

Finally able to know stock variations and add them into the financial results

Pros

I have been running an small ecommerce store in for several years. And I had the issue that at the end of each month, I did not the money that I was doing. I mean, I know the total amount of sales, even the expenses or the period (for each 3 months of accounting reports) but I did not know the value of the items sold, and the stock variations. Also I could not clearly say what items sell better in percentage to discover new lines of products with high demand. ZapERP is able to solve those issues, and give a figure at the end of each month to know the profitability or not of the business thanks to integrations with the store (Magento 2) and feel secure about future planning.

Cons

I liked very much the attentive service that the business offers. Just next week after my sign up, the CEO call me via video call to check that everything was working well, and take note of suggestions on improvements. Even when it is a relatively new product, the company is well back up and working very professionally.

Dayle from Pool Master (Nam Fah Sai Co Ltd)

Industry: Chemicals

Excellent Multi-location Inventory

I cant really speak bad about the experience I have had, all has been great so far!

Pros

I love the fact that it is easy to use, easy to setup, fast replies from customer service, and the ability for it to grow more without limitations. It can be linked to other services such as WooCommerce & QuickBooks which is definitely an advantage over competitors.

Cons

The only thing missing is some-kind of WooCommerce plugin to actually add in the multi-locations into your WooCommerce website. This would complete the package.

Reasons for Choosing ZapERP

ZapERP offers a lot more features than its competitors for a much cheaper price. It also has the capabilities to separate quantities per location, instead of an overall quantity from all locations. And you do not need to have a duplicate of all items in an inventory for each location. Only 1 inventory with various locations meaning you keep the same SKU (product code). This is the CORRECT way to do it.

Cynthia from The Connected Rider

Unfortunately it doesn't actually work

Great theory, never did get it working.

Pros

The interface is beautiful but not always intuitive. However it's easy to learn.

Cons

The problem is, with Woocommerce it just doesn't work. Despite the fact webhooks are working async with another shipping platform, ZapErp simply bottlenecks throwing a bunch of pending webhooks (over 26000 of them) and could not get it to run. The logs show nothing on my end which means despite their assertion it's a plug in conflict, it's not. Bottom line is their integration has major bugs and I was very patient. We started trying to work out bugs on June 19, and by July 31 I had finally had enough. If you have a Woocommerce store with a lot of products don't bother until they either a) get a developer that understands how to properly execute their API under PayLoad or 2) They figure out how to prevent their webhooks from failing.

Reasons for Choosing ZapERP

I didn't, I chose to go with Ordoro this morning. As a busy business owner I simply do not have time to trouble shoot the product over and over. Their invoicing to the vendor did not work as it should either. I found numerous instances of things just not working. They are not ready for woocommerce prime time. The owner is a nice guy but in the end I don't think he could get his brain off assuming it was a plug in or security plug in conflict (was neither as I checked). Bottom line is if you are going to integrate with Woocommerce you need to have a highly technical knowledge and understanding of Woocommerce and the Wordpress frame work. This means keeping up with updates and changes.

Response from AvanSaber

Replied November 2019

Hey there, good catch but if you check ZapERP system now - and connect your test woo-commerce store, all data will be synced automatically. Actually, in order to pull data from the store, it is important that your server security settings allow data extraction, without it, ZapERP can not pull. Once again thanks for noticing. I hope you will come back and try ZapERP again. We will be more than happy to assist.

arehman from Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited

Industry: Oil & Energy

Inventory management and contacts listing

Best thing about ZAPERP is its code less working which I really loved. It's android app is also supporting the same features means you can manage a chain of stores from the convenience f your phone.

Pros

It offers vide range of goods to be handled from different stores. Costumers and vendors informations are also manged within the ZAPERP. it's deployment is quite easy and didn't require nitty-gritty if coding.

Cons

I suggest some graphical presentation of stock levels supported with dashboard. Otherwise it's a great service.

ZAP ERP Accounting, gives you the real financial information you need as a business owner

This software has meant that clients can get more detail on their businesses without referring to their accountant and using complex excel functions like vlookups and pivot tables. It has helped especially growing online businesses who are our clients.

Pros

As our small business clients become more confident with entry level bookkeeping systems, they begin to require financial information like best selling stock items and stock levels to measure stock redundancy. We shopped around for a while and found that ZapERP Accounting can do this for them and is not complex to learn. It has been great and as our smaller clients grow, this software is proving to be just what the accountant ordered.

Cons

As an accounting software for growing businesses, I really cannot fault this. It syncs well with Woocommerce and other online platforms. We are happy

Joan from Mariposa Love

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Amazing support, helpful team - straightforward accounting

Pros

We are into e-commerce space. I started using it due to its open API & stripe billing integration. We connected our stripe account to Pi.TEAM. Web-hook connectivity help us to generate tons of invoices. We haven't designed our own billing at all. Then obviously they are adding new features almost every week. Last but not the least - no special accounting training needed. System is pre-configured. Just start invoicing to the customer.

Cons

Easy to use with good interface

Overall i said that this is the best one ..Thanks to the developer.

Pros

As a assistant Manager, i used this software in many times. Here is the good thing is every customization is specially made for work .Which reduce your time & money.

Cons

Easy & smooth interface make me happy. This is why i keep this software no 1 position.

Cary from The standard

Getting a better view of my growth over all

Overall after adjusting and playing around with software, I would say its an investment well worth it.

Pros

I enjoy the fact can switch back n forth between front of house and back of house sells and usage. I can also look at overall sells, what was projected, what was profit, as well as can narrow down to specific dinner event or banquet. Can save and use in building a calander showing highs and lows from that date and years before to get a guesstimation of what to expect for future projections.

Cons

Is a little pricey. I did take some time to adjust.

Shamsun nahar from BGC TRUST MEDICAL COLLEGE

Excellent to use

Pros

They describe theirself with this line "Powerful inventory management software with accounting & CRM integrations". I would love to say it is 1000% correct! I can manage everything from one place.This is the best part now! And that is the reason I love it. I found it very useful and also told my collegue to use it. Another thing is that I was so happy with it's good side,I did not even try to find any negative side of it. Overall I am happy

Cons

You can see my positive saying about it! I cannot find out any negative issue!

ZapERP, best software to enhance your business.

Pros

Cons

This software should be not more costly, inorder to have an ease for every one to purchase it.

Abo from Sreepur Muktijuddha Rahmat Ali Govt. College

Easy to use and everything you can control smoothly

I am employed in an organization. Before I was hired, they manually took care of everything. Then I told them about it. Then they let me use it and I started using it through free trial i feel so good with this software then i start using paid version . Now I can easily calculate all the stocks.

Pros

It is Very easy to use & user-friendly, Interface are too good,

Cons

I am still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet. There customers service help me 24/7 when i need help. I am very happy to use this Software.

Piseth from DirexPlay

Easy to use ERP with Friendly UI

A bit confusing at first, but take few min to look, it's really easy to inderstand and customizable.

Pros

I've been searching for many ERP option that is easy to learn and use. Tried many Open Source, some are powerful, but very hard to learn for new user. Startup need something that fast to use and easy to learn, and powerful at the back. ZapERP has it all.

Cons

Loading speed to Asia seem take a bit longer.

Review for NetKing Solutions ISP

We have an ISP business here in Belize that has been manual entry of inventory for over 18 years. To change us over I tried a lot of online and desktop installed applications. Zap Inventory is the only software I actually went and did our whole inventory with. we need to purchase it and have it customized to suit our needs. (I was interrupted by a phone call in this survey)

Pranab from Janaseva web & computer service

very good

I am very happy to use this softwar,

Pros

Easy, & user-friendly , ui also good,Interface are too good,

Cons

Very fast,& too user friendl, no bug,no over load time

Joaquin from Original Roaster

Great product, I look forward to seeing what the future holds

ZapERP has been a great application. We are able to be more productive and have more accountability without having to do extensive training. Having this along side Quickbooks, has been a great solution for our inventory, purchasing and invoicing to our customers.

Pros

I like that it has integrations to key applications like Quickbooks and Woocommerce. I also like that it has great functionality in managing both price lists and warehouses.

Cons

Right now, we are still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet.

Reasons for Choosing ZapERP

There was just too much training involved.

Reasons for Switching to ZapERP

We wanted a solution that does more than just inventory management.

Nitesh from Technote Software Solution

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

ZAPERP Review

I am using this for my clothing business for managing inventory , I am pretty much sure that I will defiantly go with zap erp so that inventory management will not be headache for my business.

Pros

I like simple functionality to manage inventory, it is easy to use & give exact result as per our requirement.

Cons

Their are some field which I think it is not necessary. Also they need to improve on more simple dashboard which can we used my anybody.

Deepak from InfoLeaves works

I always hated accounting but Pi.TEAM is extremely easy. Highly recommended

Pros

On boarding was straightforward. No complexities. Simple, bold and clear user interface. It covers almost all our requirements and new features are getting added almost weekly.

Cons

Still few features are missing e.g. I would like to be able to import my own invoice templates. POS screen is missing. Inventory dashboard needs few changes to make it more specific to mech businesses.

Response from AvanSaber

Replied May 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on these additional features and dashboard upgrades in general. We are also launching our mobile app by end of this month. We will keep you updated.

Muhammad Shahrukh from Msk

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Best software

It was a best experience by using this software. I will recommend it to my friends and others.

Pros

I am a pharmacist and one of my friend recommended me this software, it was difficult for me to handle my profit and writing it on pages. Than I used this software which makes it easy for me to handle my profit.

Cons

I am a beginner I didn’t find anything wrong or bad about this software till so far.

Pich from LTS Computer

Pros

Really fantastic for this software, never meet it, This is help me in our business , that cool , great software.

Ruvimbo from Hammer and Tongues Auctioneers Zimbabwe

ZapInventory review

Zap has helped me a lot in reducing stock theft within our organisation as we could not previously properly track incoming and outgoing items. We used to operate manually allowing for people to manipulate numbers and figures.

Pros

I like that zap Inventory allows me to manage my stock items and also tracks the automatically so I am able to account for all my stock movements. I also am able to manage my sales and finances all using one system.

Cons

There's nothing that I dislike about Zap Inventroy in particular. However I would recommend adding more functionality to the system like HR management.

Response from AvanSaber

Replied December 2018

Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely add HR features in our roadmap.

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Well established ERP

I'm sure that after having a good inventory. I have saved lots of money.

Pros

My inventory is now in tip-top shape after using Zaperp. Easy to use after you get use to the menu

Cons

Little tricky at first to get use to menú and options.

Aaron from Complete Computer Solutions

Industry: Computer Networking

Feature-Rich and Incredibly Powerful

Pros

I know you should never buy for a product's roadmap, but wow, ZapERP's customer support is really listening to its customers. They are actively working on a ton of integrations and are constantly taking feedback on how they can become even better and even more useful.

Cons

While the interface is laid out very well and is very user friendly, it can be quite overwhelming when you are first getting started. Overall, though, this is more of my personal preference rather than a con/negative.

Rahuul from RM Enterprises

Cost savings, efficient and value for money

Pros

Easy to use, simple UI and very simple for a non- IT user to use as well.

Cons

Can't find flaws with been easy and effective to use

Benito from Universidad de Oriente

Industry: Translation and Localization

Preparing Quotes has never been that easy!

Pros

Easy-to-use. Ideal for small businesses like mine. It helps me be organized and updated when it comes to accounting records. The tours are excellent to get familiar with the features of the software.

Cons

Being cloud-based may be inappropriate for areas with bad internet. Apart from this, no complaints at all.

Martin from mailfloss

Powerful inventory management solution

Pros

It's got just about everything you'd want to track inventory, vendors, and relationships for an online store. A lot of integrations are also a plus.

Cons

It has so much packed into it that it definitely takes a while to get used to it. If you are starting from scratch you must decide if the software is right for you, and the only way to do that is to start loading everything into it, going through the walkthrus, trying to figure out where everything is. It's a commitment.

Cammy from Nusprout

Great Accounting App

Pros

They are currently in beta, so it's at an early stage at the moment, but here's a small list of its pros: Very helpful team. Stripe billing, Paypal [they had to take this down at the moment] Invoice looks very clean. Simple and clean dashboard interface. Zapier integration though they had to take this down at the moment to fix some bugs.

Cons

Pi.team is still on its early stages, and there are plenty of room to grow. I'm hoping for the best.

ZapERP UI and experience

Pros

Easy to understand User Interface Useful and helpful for most times Keeps you on track

Cons

You need to upgrade to maximize app's wholistic experience.

Karthee Vidya from Team Everest

Excellent. It's USP is its simplicity. Very less learning curve required.

It saves a lot of time and very useful for any accounting departments.

Pros

Cons

More features can be added so that Pi.Team becomes the one stop solution for all accounting departments.

mildred from Avocado rosa TEXTILES

Industry: Textiles

En general estoy facinada con ZapERP cumplio mis expectativas

Pros

ZapERP facilito mi compresión de algunas de mis perdidas en mi negocio de confecciones textiles, pude obtener información valiosa par el crecimiento de mi empresa a través de mi inventario, como que productos son mas rentables y saber cuales tienen mayor salida al publico, en general creo que es una herramienta con la cual no perderán su dinero y conseguirán un mayor control de su inventario que es el corazón de una empresa.

Cons

realmente cumplió mis expectativas, soporte técnico muy eficiente amable y no necesite mucho de ellos es muy fácil usa ZapERP .

Chandra from R.M Enterprises,

Zaperp a great solution for inventory needs

Pros

I liked the UI was very easy for me to adapt and use the software as a new user.

Cons

I wish the software was available earlier so that I could have saved money by now!

Jionta from Freelancer

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Amazing software and easy to use

Pros

Very helpfull software to grow a new business or startup.

Cons

Cost could be lower. So that everyone can use .

Tushar from DailyNeeds

Loved It. Very Easy to Use.

Easy invoice creation! In my use, so far, I haven't encountered any issues with the software or invoice creation. Looking forward to continued usage!

Pros

Invoice creation is a very intuitive process in this software. I did not have to struggle to create an invoice.

Response from AvanSaber

Replied August 2018

Thank you.