AVG Antivirus Business Edition Software Reviews

AVG Antivirus Business Edition Software Reviews

• icon"AVG Internet Security offers robust protection and scanning at an affordable price. Great option for both business and personal use."
  • icon"Easy to integrate in to our production environment of around 500 laptops. Updates regularly to include newest virus definitions."
  • icon"I was using it long time ago, fist antivirus for my laptop, I loved it, very easy to use, very secure, keeps my file in good state, modern look and tough guy."
  • icon"Every time I used a program, AVG would mistake it as a program that had a virus or security risk involved and refused to open."
  • icon"It was now making some machines a bit slower in processing. With the cause being the conflict with the other antivirus."
  • icon"Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus."

Browse all AVG Antivirus Business Edition Reviews

• Have you used AVG Antivirus Business Edition and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,005 reviews

Dana

24/7 Security

As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Pros

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

Cons

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Internet Security has the features that I need plus extras I didn't know I needed and it is much more affordable for my small business budget.

Affordability

Carlos

Segurança e confidencialdiade

Bastante útil na defesa das ameaças diárias ao nosso sistema informático.

Pros

A praticidade e facilidade de utilização do software.

Cons

Excesso de informação pop-up sem importancia para o utilizador.

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Relação preço vs qualidade.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Questão de preços elevados deste tipo de softwares

Josías

Is AVG Antivirus Business Edition Safe?

My overall experience with AVG Antivirus has been really good and enjoyable. I recommend this software to everyone who may have it because this is a professional software that will help to keep your devices free of viruses and all kinds of malware that can damage it.

Pros

What I like most about AVG Antivirus is the professionalism with which it works. What I mean is that AVG Antivirus performs scans on all operating systems, provides you with statistics and specific reports on the problems your device may experience. Also, separate VPN, system optimization, privacy, and identity theft protection products are available

Cons

What I like least about AVG Antivirus is that the scan it performs can take too long or too slow and it has imited bundled theft identity and privacy protections

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I chose AVG Antivirus because it is software for professional use. The features it offers and the way it performs its tasks is efficient.

Ross

It's good but a little pricey

This is one of those solutions that is working well for small and medium businesses where maybe they just need something that is going to do the job well enough and don't have the skills or finance to have something with more options and features set-up. At least this is where I have seen the value of it. It sets up easily isn't too much of a hassle in the background and if you're just using standard software then there's unlikely to be any need for anything more than AVG for business. If the price is manageable, then it's a good solution.

Pros

AVG provides all the familiar options for customising the "when where and how" for scanning the incoming and outgoings from a business, and these are handled well. However the most noticeably good thing for us when we replaced our previous protection was the increase in responsiveness for our slightly aging machines. AVG seems to have gotten back to being relatively lightweight which is great!

Cons

I don't like the console, it's a bit difficult to navigate and some unintuitive buttons and options for controlling and containing things. Mostly these are fine and may even serve to make it difficult to do anything particularly dangerous or silly without knowing what you are doing but they can act like a hurdle if you do want to tinker around more than normal. Also we hated the aggressiveness of advertising in the free version.

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

It was a known name and while the console is frustrating to use and navigate, it was still better than the alternatives.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton was incredibly frustrating in terms of system resource use and pop up notifications

Diego

AVG ANTIVIRUS - a regular antivirus

Pros

It did the job, at least while using the trial version, it protected me from certain viruses and removed malware

Cons

It becomes bad or almost obsolete when the trial period ended, I got viruses very easily and also had performance problems on my computer while I was using it. It seems a bad thing to me but it fulfills what it promises... at least if you pay.

Osarumwense

AVG Anti-Virus has been protecting my devices for ages.

Regardless of the con, it's one of the best anti-virus app I have ever used.

Pros

The simple user's interface is something to like about AVG. It's been serving me good for years now. I love the Anti-theft feature. You can protect your online privacy by using the VPN feature. It provides you with features to lock your apps, so other people cannot have access. I'm using it both on my Windows (pc) and android (phone). You can free up used memory on your phone by using "Clean Junk" feature. It's an amazing app.

Cons

One major issue I'm having is overheating of my battery. It drains my battery. Please, this needs to be fixed. You can't access all the features on free trial version; you have to pay to upgrade to Pro version to be able to use all the amazing features.

Alejandro

Analisis sobre Antivirus Avg business Edition

Estoy feliz de utilizarlo hasta ahora me ha ayudado con una protección excelente de mis archivos y equipo

Pros

Que protege el equipo de una manera excelente no hay forma de vulnerar el software y da tranquilidad a la hora de trabajar.

Cons

Lo único malo es que a veces en algunos programas que uno está trabajando afecta en el pues lo pausa o genera fallos.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Porque el Antivirus Avg business Edition identifica todo tipo de virus y el Norton algunos no.

kabasele

Industry: Computer Hardware

August 2022

Avis Sylvain

Pros

l'analyse de PC durant le franchement des clés usb

Cons

Les messages tout le temps sans raison et la suppression

Ramunas

October 2022

One of the first antivirus software I used.

Good antivirus product, though it should step forward a bit more

Pros

There was a trial version. Doesn't use much of computer resources

Cons

I have stalked with some viruses that AVG haven't find them immediately.

Cheaper

Better security

October 2022

avg the best antivirus ive ever used

great experience one of the powerfull antiviruses for individual and professionals i love it so much

Pros

what i really like about avg is the updates that can litteraly detect any new virus that can impact your machine i use this antivirus since years for my phone and computer and im still safe from any form of hacking from the first time i installed it since now it can scan your network wifi device documents and litteraly everything and i like their offer for vpn also just awesome

Cons

what i like the least about this program lately is the little man that appear down right of the phone version but ive searched and that means avg is running on the background and always there for you to detect and remove all kind of viruses

Girish

May 2022

Best in Antivirus At Mid Range

Its been great expect as system resources used are very less.

Pros

Fast installation and less system resources utilization.

Cons

Slight delay in update and less feature as compared to costly antivirus

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

System resources utilization were very high and system were running very slow due to the same.

Solid Business Antivirus

Helps secure from dodgy sites that are infected with viruses and malware.

Pros

Upgrades itself automatically, across multiple machines to keep our network secure. Catches malware as well as viruses.

Cons

Have sometimes let it lapse in the past accidentally and then identifying the plan to migrate over has been challenging. I think they went through a restructure of their systems or owners.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Wanted a better commercial product.

Provides good protection, but not appealing to have

It is getting the job done, but I wish it was more quiet and "in the background" and less present. The user interface is extremely simple so you wont be intimidated by any complicated settings.

Pros

I like most about AVG the scanning speed. It is very fast, even for large executables. It even searches within executables (the kind that have packed files within). The auto updates and customizable auto computer scans are great.

Cons

The really dislike the amount of popups it has of itself. All the time it will pop up an ad for itself, asking you to upgrade to the better version. This can be quite annoying.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton was extremely slow and took up a ton of processing power and RAM.

Gabriela

November 2022

Un buen antivirus

Mi experiencia con este antivirus es realmente buena, me ha protejido de todas las amenzas de virus, sobre todo en la navegacion por internet, es confiable y efectivo.

Pros

Lo que mas me gusta de este antivirus, es que es confiable, proteje muy bien nuestro ordenador de manera muy amplia, tiene buenas notificaciones, estoy muy conforme con su proteccion.

Cons

Lo que menos me ha gustado es que relentiza bastante el rendimiento de mi ordenador, eso es para mi el principal problema. La version de pago para mi es bastante cara.

Antonio

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

April 2022

AVG experience on local work station

Pros

Very effective in the protection from virus with very easy & quick set-up for screening

Cons

Less effective against malwares and email screening

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

In order to get a more lean, quick SW with a lower work station memory source.

Nebojsa

Strong AV Shield

It protects the system with a robust core.

Pros

This antivirus software is one of the traditional actors in the IT market. The strong engine protects worksations and the server, centralized with excellent managment console. It provides a complete solution for you company business.

Cons

The engine requires lots of memory and the processing power.

Iyad

Light on resources but Works!

Very Practical Alternative.

Pros

very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time. I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about this software.

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG performs better and faster and much cheaper.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton slows my PC and does not catch malware especially if you needed an update.

Xavier