All AVG Antivirus Business Edition Reviews

Nicolas Frichot

Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2019

AVG internet Security: Secured Network Protection Via Link Scanning

My experience with AVG Internet Security is more than positive. Furthermore, it does not slows the computer, even during scans. It is for me, one of the best world-class security protections. I absolutely recommend if you are looking for a light but powerful internet security solutions.

PROS

The real-time protection that AVG Internet Security offers is impressive. This has kept our systems secured and even if an exploit is discovered, the database offers optimal protection thanks to the instant cloud updates. AVG Internet Security furthermore scans all links in the browser, preventing us even from entering malicious website.

CONS

AVG Internet Security usually generates false positive, especially when it comes to .exe files. I believe that this should be reviewed by the technicians, for softwares coming from reputable source.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Slows the computer, especially laptops at lot.

Brandon

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Antivirus solution with it all

AVG is my go to for antivirus protection on my PC. It works well with automated scans and up to date virus protection. Additional features like VPN, PC cleaning and firewall are a welcomed addition to my PC.

PROS

AVG has a number of extra tools in their suite which makes it a great addition to the security tool belt for my PC. Including PC scrubbing which helps deep clean the computer of junk.

CONS

As with most antivirus software constant reminders to upgrade or add this or that is always annoying. I did snag it on sale so keep an eye out.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

It is more affordable and feature rich, Less annoying during renewals.

Tina

Government Relations, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

AVG INTERNET SECURITY

I am making sure that we do not get viruses or malware on our computer. We have the confidence in this program that our computer will not be infected and cause our computer to be comprised.

PROS

I really like that if there is any malware or viruses detected I’m notified immediately. We had tried Norton in the past and we just have not found a better program to assist us with virus protection.

CONS

There is nothing that we don’t like here in our office. We knew this immediately after completing our trial period.

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

We were very happy with our trial period and knew that we were getting a good deal for the protection provided.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I did not feel that we were getting our monies worth out of this program.

Kash

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

AVG antivirus

Awesome application, great and large database of viruses. Plug and play like application. Easy-to-use.

PROS

I like the fact that it's so easy tp set up, everything goes smooth.

CONS

Sometimes the database won't update automatically. Updating it manually isn't much work, click of a button, but it's not supposed to work like that.

Coty

Consumer Electronics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Very easy to use with plenty of safety features!

AVG has offered my company a reliable anti virus system that I don't have to constantly check up on, as it's completely automated, while also offering the peace of mind of being safe.

PROS

I love that you can test out all of the features prior to purchasing the software to make sure it is a good fit for you and the company. The features I find most helpful is the daily scheduled scan and that it can scan every file with an updated database each time.

CONS

At first, the UI is not very user friendly and may be confusing to some users. Some settings are confusing and could use better tooltips.

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

The longer trial to get a feel for how well it will work before purchasing

Josías

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Is AVG Antivirus Business Edition Safe?

My overall experience with AVG Antivirus has been really good and enjoyable. I recommend this software to everyone who may have it because this is a professional software that will help to keep your devices free of viruses and all kinds of malware that can damage it.

PROS

What I like most about AVG Antivirus is the professionalism with which it works. What I mean is that AVG Antivirus performs scans on all operating systems, provides you with statistics and specific reports on the problems your device may experience. Also, separate VPN, system optimization, privacy, and identity theft protection products are available

CONS

What I like least about AVG Antivirus is that the scan it performs can take too long or too slow and it has imited bundled theft identity and privacy protections

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I chose AVG Antivirus because it is software for professional use. The features it offers and the way it performs its tasks is efficient.

Cindy

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

AVG Internet Security

The ease of use and the protection it offers is all I need

PROS

Once you download it, it pretty much does everything on it own! I actually purchase this product yearly and love it. So easy to use and protects my system

CONS

I do not have any cons. Its so easy to install that my child could do it! best internet security for me

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton is a pain. There are a lot of programs that norton does not let you use or blocks

Dustin

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2020

Great anti virus for the money

I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

PROS

Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

CONS

The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

The price and the features were why I picked AVG Internet Security.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton began giving me false positives that were not viruses, but were safe files I put on my computer personally.

Diana Lis

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

El antivirus AVG que necesitaba.

PROS

Muy fácil de instalar y usar. En pocos segundos estas protegiendo tus datos.

CONS

Cualquier persona puede acceder a éste producto.

Chad

Broadcast Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

A Must for Windows Users!

I used it for 10+ years until i switch over to Linux based operating systems.

PROS

Everything is pretty much automatic. There's not a lot of time in setting it up.

CONS

Nothing accept the cost. I realize it takes a lot of development but it was kind of pricey.

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG was recommended by a IT professional.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I didn't like how Norton took over everything and slowed down my machine.

Girish

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Best in Antivirus At Mid Range

Its been great expect as system resources used are very less.

PROS

Fast installation and less system resources utilization.

CONS

Slight delay in update and less feature as compared to costly antivirus

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

System resources utilization were very high and system were running very slow due to the same.

Lisa

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

PROS

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

CONS

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

As a long-time AVG happy customer, there is no reason to look into alternate internet security products.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

We had been using Norton's, as it came installed with a computer we purchased. Even tho the computer was brand new, it seemed very slow when running basic programs, and was especially slow to boot up. After taking the computer to a tech person, we learned the slowness was caused by Norton's. It was the tech person who recommended AVG ... once he replaced Norton's with AVG, the computer no longer had any speed issues, and we've been using AVG ever since with every computer.

Reviewed November 2019

easy to install and free protected Virus software!

Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

PROS

AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

CONS

The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton was costly, and not reviewed as well as the FREE AVG

Mcafee was not free.

Mohamed

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Don't buy cheap antivirus software

An experience that is not good enough, I hope to develop protection and detection techniques for them.

PROS

It is a very light program and its interface is simple. I think it is suitable for weak devices and routine uses for work.

CONS

Its protection system is very weak in detecting threats, and here I am talking about the paid version, in addition to that it passes many network attacks without alerting or detecting them. During my experience with many security programs with many cyber attacks, AVG was one of the worst products In addition, when you buy a key for 20 users, you can use it for more than 50 users. I don't know how a scenario like this can happen with a security company!! Unfortunately, it cannot detect threats through websites or downloads, nor can it detect the malware that is inside the RAR files.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Because of the ability of the Eset product to quickly detect and block cyber threats and prevent their spread in the network and devices.

Reviewed September 2019

Very strong and powerful antivirus software

I like it most for best internet working free from several viruses.

PROS

Way of capturing viruses and scanning technology

CONS

It's multiple functions and tools for different types of viruses

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Because it is more secured in comparison of both .

Sean

Printing, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

The Best Virus Scanning Software I have Used

It has been great! I always recommend it when anybody asks my opinion on which virus scanner they should install on their pc's.

PROS

AVG is great because it works well (detects suspicious activities, scans emails, watches & checks downloaded files) like many virus scanning softwares out there, but does it in a very straightforward, non bloated way. Detects what you want it to detect, but doesn't cause slow downs or crashes.

CONS

There isn't much I don't like about AVG ... it could maybe use a little bit of a graphical overhaul, but really that is a minor nitpick.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton was so bloated and slow, it always caused issues. AVG has fixed all of that!

Sayed Kumail

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Overall I recommend to buy and use the app it will secure the devise for you

its ease of use. The software has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to manage security settings and customize scans.

PROS

robust protection against a wide range of online threats, including viruses, malware, spyware, and ransomware.

CONS

sometimes slow down system performance however it is batter then others

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

it slowed down system performance for me, also the scanned takes time and not accurate

Osamah