What are Zapier users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Zapier software through verified user reviews

2,133 Reviews

1,521

• icon"The amount integrations is amazing, there is an integration for everything. They have good ways to request features too."
  • icon"Easy to setup, easy to implement and super-feature rich. Zapier is great for any kind of connections and transferring data between platforms."
  • icon"The ability to integrate multiple apps, the most popular one, with those we're just starting to build."
  • icon"Customer service is awful. The site is glitchy at times."
  • icon"Sometimes it's still a little hard to fix an error when a zap reports a problem because it's not 100% clear what the error is."
  • icon"I hate that you have to rebuild a step in order to change things around when needed."

Browse all Zapier Reviews

• Have you used Zapier and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,115 reviews

Courtney

Company size: 501 - 1,000 employees

Cuts out busy work

Alys

June 2022

Links with almost every tool out there

Zapier is my favourite tool for integrating software across my business. It is by far the most simple to set up and has the widest range of integrations on the market

Pros

Zapier saves me so much time by automating the processes in my business. Having these automations ensures important information doesn’t get lost or missed and takes the pressure off of me to be constantly switched on and transferring information across the various tools I use in my business.

Cons

Zapier is more expensive compared to its counterparts and some of its feature e.g. webhooks are only available on paid plans

Reasons for choosing Zapier

Zapier integrates with a much wider range of tools than any other and was much simpler to set up than some of the other options

Pieter

June 2022

Zapier helps small teams do more

Stable and well worth it

Pros

Zapier allows our small team to automate parts of the organization that saves time and money.

Cons

Some features are locked behind higher-tier plans. It's not worth upgrading for us for those features, but I feel like they are superficially locked behind a higher-tier plan. It makes sense to upgrade a plan because of using more inquiries/zaps, but otherwise it's not. Zapier is also only as good as your third party integration (if applicable). Some third party integrations have poor support and so the Zap becomes unreliable.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

Integromat was not as user-friendly nor well-supported in third party integrations as Zapier.

Jen

August 2022

Zapier was good for a few months. Was using it to download pictures/videos from Instragram. Stopped working after a few months. I don't use Zapier anymore however seems compatible with a lot of apps.

Pros

Automation and implementing flows.

Cons

Used it for a few months and then it stopped working.

Vasilis

December 2021

What's wrong with Zapier?

The payment policy and the 'step to step' policy were a big drawback, and I moved to Integromat.

Pros

Zapier is a powerful automation tool, including many applications that can automate connections between them. After each step, you can 'fast test' that step, so you proceed. That, however, is not necessarily a plus because you can't move with your idea and leave the problem for later.

Cons

The problem with Zapier is the pricing policy. They are offering 14 days testing period. That's not precisely generous because 14 days are not enough to test the app. In addition, developers have other things to do, and after the trial period, you can't run your scenarios unless you pay - 19.99 $/m. The free plan offers elementary tasks.

Pius

April 2022

Zapier Review

There are a lot of ways that a solo product developer or a team can benefit from Zapier. When using a lot of tools to build your product, it's important to get them all talking to each other to ensure everything runs smoothly. Zapier makes this possible in such a simplified way, that I don't even need to know how to write code. Zapier was a life-saver for me not only in terms of saving a tonne of time and money but also in keeping everything running smoothly between all the services I deploy for my app.

Pros

Zapier enables you to create Zaps step by step. The steps to follow to create an automated workflow - a "zap" as Zapier terms it - are so easy to follow even for a first-time user. At each step of the automation, you get to test if everything is working smoothly before you proceed to the next step. This is very helpful because you get to troubleshoot in real-time as opposed to trying to find the issue after you have deployed your zap and it's not working as correctly.

Cons

You cannot collaborate on the professional plan, by adding a team member to the same plan. To do this you need to upgrade to a higher ticket plan of about $300 per month. This is quite expensive when you are just starting out, and you need everyone to work together to move the workload. On the professional plan, you get pretty enough from Zapier, except for adding another user.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

Having started out with Zapier and then later tried Automate.io, and Integromat, I found the most value and performance for my use case with Zapier. All the apps I use are integrated on Zapier, and connecting them is a lot simpler than on other platforms.

Kaitlyn

August 2022

Integrate and Automate.

I use zapier to create email response lists, schedule meetings online and in person, to send reminders, and to complete tasks that I don't have time for. I prefer using zapier over completing repetitive tasks on my own although the free version has limitations and the paid version may not be accessible to small businesses or startups.

Pros

Zapier eliminates much of the daily workload, like scheduling meetings and transferring or checking data. Zapier has a free version. It works with almost every app or business software. I think of Zapier as a bridge that also functions as an assistant. Customer support and the Zapier community help with any difficulties you encounter.

Cons

Zapier as a whole would benefit from a face-lift and some fine tuning to make it more user friendly. I want more features in the free version or something that's in-between free and premium. There is the concern that the software will malfunction, depending on what you've set to automate this could be disastrous.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

I switched because I wasn't 100% happy with Appy Pie and Zapier was very popular.

Lewis

Automate it with Zapier

Less manual work, fewer errors and more time to get on with the important stuff!

Pros

Easy to setup Zaps, equally easy to view and modify them later on too. The Zaps seem to run quickly on Zapiers side, and are generally error free once setup correctly. Although other automation platforms are available, we've stuck with Zapier as it seems to have the most intergrations and more advanced functions.

Cons

The back end used to be a bit clunky, but it's been improved now. It would be nice if multi-step zaps didn't each use a task credit (or if a step could process (convert/filter/reformat) data from more than 1 field at once).

Reasons for choosing Zapier

Familiarity and some specific desirable features

Automate everything in one single dashboard!

I think Zapier is great to start with. They offer a free plan to test it out. You do not need to know how to code to use the user interface, and it's pretty easy to use. The process of setting up zaps is actually very exciting since everything is simplified. The interface is clean and the software delivers on its promises quite well. So far, no problems have arisen.

Pros

It's a very user-friendly program that enables automation in an efficient manner. It also offers a wide range of options. I enjoy using the pre-made zaps a lot. They have helped me find automation that I did not know I needed. There are a lot of available features in Zappier, and it seems that if there is an application with an API (not sure if all apps are required to provide one), then you are likely to find it there. The monthly newsletter is typically packed with ideas of what to set up, which might sound silly, but I enjoy reading it. I guess I'm an Automator myself, so that could explain it.

Cons

Sometimes, understanding the technical elements can be difficult. My time is often consumed with the process of figuring out how to make something work. Zapier will not solve all of your issues, there are some that you will need to solve on your own. Many of the things I have tried are simply not effective. This may be the fault of Zapier, or it might be the fault of the individual apps.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

Zapier is probably one the of easier automation apps out there.

João Luiz

July 2022

A melhor opção do mercado nesse segmento

Pros

Única que oferece integração com o Google Ads para transferir dados. Integra com a maioria esmagadora dos softwares usados no dia a dia.

Cons

Preço dolarizado e alto, o que pode afastar usuários de fora do EUA ou Europa

Reasons for switching to Zapier

Numero ilimitado de conectores no plano intermediário.

Lucas

June 2022

Zapier is a great, user-friendly choice for process automation.

I use Zapier to automate all parts of my business. I have really enjoyed using it.

Pros

I love how Zapier makes automation very approachable.

Cons

If anything, Zapier could be a little cheaper. Make (formerly Integromat) looks like an attractive option because it's cheaper for a lot of the same functionality. Zapier should really blow it out of the water in terms of functionality to justify the higher price.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

It had a lower learning curve and a more refined experience.

Ngenge

Zapier

For automation and task business management, Zapier has been a time savior. It is a must-have tool if you're a company that wants to focus more on productivity and scalability.

Pros

For lazy marketers like myself, Zapier has been a time & stress savior. It's been fun working it. The nitty-gritty part of it all is, that Zapier empowers easy automation of workflow with the majority of our most used apps. This keeps us productive although, we keep our hands on other things. It expansively increases quality workflow thereby reducing workload. It's very intrusive in features, attractive in sight, and effective in practice. Additionally, the company offers quality customer service and that's what makes a difference. Everything is super easy to set up ( including automation sequences) and the layers of account security are highly reinforced.No coding required. We integrate it with many apps including LinkedIn lead generation forms for most marketing campaigns, google docs, Google sheets, Google contacts, Google ads, and many more. It's an amazing tool you shouldn't bypass.

Cons

It doesn't support most startup integrations like Whatsapp for business which is the best chat alternative we would have loved to use. Secondly, pricing is slightly expensive and this cannot favor startups with low budgets. It's a good tool

Patrik

Great Product for Price

Helps with automating our reporting to clients

Pros

Zapier saves us hundreds of manual labor hours every month and is pretty easy to setup. It is also very flexible with the integration capabilities

Cons

Sometimes there are product updates that break things and unless you are looking at it frequently it can be hard to tell what may have happened

Reasons for choosing Zapier

Seemed like it would have better support

Mehandi

March 2022

Most Genuine Review for Automation Software Zapier

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:- 1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from email to Google drive, copying data from WordPress forms to google Sheets, CRM, Email Marketing tools etc. 2) Helping my clients solve their complex problems and making it easier for them by saving them time. Benefits 1) Zapier Makes me happier. 2) Making money by solving clients' problems and helping my family.

Pros

Thinks which I like about zapier the most are as such:- 1) Ease of use. 2) Value for money. It starts at just $20 only. 3) More than 3000 applications can be integrated. 4) Flexible Plans. 5) Almost every industry can use it. 6) Path Feature of zapier. 7) Inbuilt features of zapier like - filters, delay etc.

Cons

There is barely anything that I like least about Zapier. I like everything but there is one thing which they can improve is the area where we design our workflow, If they can create something similar to make.com formerly known as integromat.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

I have chosen zapier because it is a pioneer in the industry and very easy among all of them with over 3000+ integrations which is not available anywhere else.

Sam

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

February 2022

Zapier is the tape the holds everything together

As a business owner of a small company, I consider myself the boss, implementor, and janitor of all of our online systems. It is always me, and me alone dreaming up ways I can implement Zapier to make our company run more efficiently. It is also always me cleaning and fixing everything that breaks. I mentioned in my title that Zapier is the tape that holds everything together. I don't know how my business could operate without Zapier, but I also know, thetape is not indefinitely secure. With roughly 15 complex automation that each has over 10 triggers/actions, I need to maintain at least one automation every month. This is not a huge deal, but when Zapier is the highway for all applications, it can be tedious to clean up the messes and identify what was missed while things were down. Having said that, this con is well worth the pros. If I hired a developer to custom code each automation I have, I am guessing the total cost would be well into the 5-figures (USD), and then hundreds a month to maintain it. So Zapier is well worth the cost. I have used Zapier for over five years, and I can confidently say my capabilities grow every time I dream up a new implementation. I am not a coder, but I am tech literate. I can follow basic tutorials, pull information from community forums, and modify it to what I need. But the second I need custom code that I can't copy/paste, I am forced to ask for help. With my experience level, I can set up some pretty impressive things to Zap.

Pros

With the number of software integrations, Zapier is almost as limitless as your imagination. The support network, community forums, and Youtube videos allow for one with no experience to implement some pretty powerful integrations quickly. The support is great, and will sometimes help fix your problem, and always show you where to look. Overall, the more advanced you are with regards to coding or following tutorials, the more you are able to do with Zapier.

Cons

Support is hit or miss, with regards to someone holding your hand. Don't get me wrong, I am always satisfied with the support, but sometimes they go above and beyond, and other times, they just give you enough information to help you diagnose the problem. Their website is odd whenever you are logged in. If I open a new window, sometimes I need to login again.

Elena

Improving Workflows with Zapier

This automation tool helps to connect web apps and services. It is appropriate for personal use, as well as for teams (no matter their sizes). Even the basic plan allows you to choose which apps to combine and suggests how to use them interchangeably. The most popular ones, functioning inside Zapier, are Gmail/Google Drive/Outlook (for emails) or Facebook pages/Instagram/YouTube (for marketing). Following two simple steps, trigger and action, you can automate any process between the platforms you use. Moreover, you might start multiple actions with one trigger and get complex workflows. This is the most impactful feature of Zapier, in my view. In addition, there are filters to control the flow. The customer support is excellent. I had some issues activating one of my Zaps; the personal advice I received was timely and accurate. Also, the Outline panel provides tutorials for each step of creating new Zaps and facilitates the process.

Pros

You can tailor each automation to your business needs (Reporting, Marketing, HR, Customer or Tech support). There are premade workflows- Zap templates. You may use them directly for repetitive tasks or personalize them. Via Formatter, you can convert data into any preferable format- texts, emails, or phone numbers. Businesses might use this information to make spreadsheets of clients' contacts adding scanned business cards automatically (Contact+, Google Sheets, Excel). The SMS tool built into the platform will help you with file management: to download email attachments, to create documents from templates for new projects. Zapier can also facilitate task management: to inform the team on progress, to add assignments to your to-do list. You might share content through social media or automate the monitoring of your channels by keeping track of views, comments, and reviews via apps. Also, you may share events and promote your work across platforms automatically (Eventbrite, Facebook, Splash). Then add the data from emails and registration links to your CRM, answer the inquiries from potential clients, and make them buy your products or services.

Cons

Some apps might be used as both trigger and action, such as Office 365, Google Calendar, WordPress, and YouTube. Others can be only a trigger (Pay Pal). But there is a third group that cannot function on their own (e.g. LinkedIn). In these cases, activation only happens with other apps as triggers (Facebook or Twitter), which may be considered a drawback.

Alejandro

December 2021

Zapier the best application integrator

As a digital marketer, I use many applications that I cannot keep an eye on all day or manually pass information from one application to another and I also need all the data to be synchronized. Zapier makes my day easier, connecting the applications that I use, it executes tasks automatically according to the rules that I establish. I love it helps me save a lot of time and money by hiring programmers.

Pros

Zapier changed the way I deal with applications and tasks. What I liked the most is the automation of work processes, another of its advantages is that Zapier includes a large list of applications to connect. Also that the Zaps are only executed with a filter rules. The user interface is nice so that anyone with basic knowledge can use it without the need to hire a programmer.

Cons

The negative aspects of Zapier is that at the beginning it is difficult to take advantage of Zapier, due to the learning curve, the free version is very limited (the number of 'Zaps and applications), also something that I did not like is the customer support that sometimes does not provide solutions.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

Facilidad de uso, precio, documentación y catálogo de aplicaciones.

TONY

Automating Business Processes without technical skills.

When a customer visits my website there are multiple entry points, for example signing up to our newsletter, or opening up a user account, or buying a product. Zapier allows me to differentiate between these different people and set up specific tasks for each class of consumer. This completely automates the process, which saves me a very large amount of time. The fact that I can also make changes to flowcharts on my own is pretty amazing. I am extremely happy with how it manages my tasks, and lets me know immediately if something has stopped working, so I can see what has caused a bottleneck.

Pros

One of the biggest challenges for me as a business owner is the fact that I need to outsource a lot of technical issues to developers which end up costing me a lot of money. Every time I need to change something, it costs even more. Zapier puts me in control of managing my business flow processes. I can link leads from multiple social media sources directly into my own CRM software, send out text messages and welcome emails to new clients, all automatically. If I need to change something, I can do it myself in a few minutes. Zapier has literally saved me and my small business thousands of dollars in development.

Cons

The learning curve on Zapier is not as easy as they would like you to believe. They've introduced a new format which is supposed to make it easier, but it's actually made it more difficult because it is now harder to see the flow diagrams. Support is fantastic if you do get stuck, and they're always willing to help - but it did take me about 2-3 weeks before I felt comfortable developing flows (what they call Zaps). Another issue for me is the change in billing structure. They used to have a pay-as-you-use model. Their new payment models make it seem like Zapier is now cheaper than it was before, but it actually works out a lot more expensive.

Reasons for choosing Zapier

I chose Zapier because most of the people in my business community also use Zapier. For me it meant that I could ask my community for help if I got stuck. However, this was hardly necessary, because at the time, the flow processes were easy to understand, and their Support systems are extremely helpful.

Alexandra

Switching to Zapier has saved us many headaches!

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time and wasn't great about notifying us, and was considerably more expensive. Zapier is responsive, intuitive and exceeded our expectations. It's really helped us create value for our clients.

Pros

I love that Zapier is intuitive to setup and warns us of any disconnections, and has an amazing support staff, all features our previous vendor was seriously lacking. We initially made the switch to Zapier simply to link Facebook Lead Ads to email, but since have utilized many other "zaps" to create workflows for clients that our clients are thrilled about. We've linked Facebook Ads to CRMs and email marketing platforms, text messages, Google Sheets and auto-emails, and we've turned our internal marketing team and SEO and PPC teams onto the service. In my opinion, the best feature of Zapier is the ability to build out entire flows (e.g. Facebook Lead Ads submitted triggers adding it to an email list, updating a CRM and sending a text - you don't just have to choose one feature).

Cons

Facebook's API causes Zapier to disconnect frequently, but Zapier is quick to send an email letting us know our Zap isn't functioning correctly, I just wish they would tell us WHY it isn't functioning correctly. The emails should include more details so that we can isolate the particular part of the service that isn't functioning.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

We made the switch because LeadsBridge was more expensive, and would not notify us when it was disconnected. Zapier also has more API connections than LeadsBridge, so our clients have been able to link to every CRM we've tried to link to so far, even some obscure ones we'd never heard of.

Automates Every Day Tasks

Like I said before, we use Zapier to automate tasks that we would normally have to do manually. Things that used to require extra man power and time are done automatically by integrating your every day apps in Zapier.

Pros

Zapier is great at taking the monotony out of your every day tasks and automates them, saving you both time and money. Zapier does this by connecting to your most used apps and triggering actions depending on conditions that you set up yourself. A few examples of tasks that I personally use Zapier for include: - If our organization posts a new Instagram story, Zapier automatically takes that data and posts it on on our WordPress website to the social media section of the website. - We have a project request form where with any submission, projects are automatically created in Asana. - If I tag a project in Asana, Zapier automatically sends an email to the client that the project is complete.

Cons

Sometimes it can be somewhat of a hurdle to set up certain integrations. Also, the integrations will at times stop working and it can be a challenge to nail down the exact cause. Usually the integrations stops working because of api changes with the individual apps, or if there was a password change with a user in the account.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

At the time, Zapier felt more full-featured and professional. I haven't used IFTTT in years, though, so I don't know how it's improved.

Ashley

Best thing to ever happen to a small business!

Amazing. I can't imagine life and work without using this software to automate our tasks. There is never a question now as to whether certain tasks got completed.

Pros

My company has a very specific set of tasks to perform daily. With Zapier, we've been able to automate 70% of our daily repetitive tasks. It takes a little getting used to how they set their tasks up, but once you have it figured out, there's almost no limit to what Zapier can accomplish for you. We have been able to send hundreds of thousands of emails automatically without lifting a finger. When the system runs into an issue, it alerts us immediately so we can take action. We would not be where we are today without the functionality and ease-of-use of Zapier. When I have any issues I can't solve, the Zapier team is standing by to help me via person emails to solve the problem correctly the first time without making me feel incompetent. This system has saved us from having to hire an entire IT department. More so, when I DID hire an IT group to help me originally set up, guess what they used? ZAPIER!

Cons

The only thing I dislike about Zapier is the initial learning curve in how it works and needs to flow. After that, it's quite easy. I also wish they would save fields when changing tasks- for instance I have a task that needs to run on a trigger and feed into a database, but each month, the database needs to go to a new tab. Even though I change the tab in the task on zapier, I have to re-enter all other data because zapier erases it. Solve that, and this would be a perfect software for me.

The BEST tool out there for automation & sending data ... wherever! :)

For data-driven businesses who use a large number of SaaS products .. or any software with an API really...which is... I would hope all of them... ;) , Zapier is an absolute no-brainer. Never again (when selecting new software to purchase) do we have to worry "Oh, well it doesn't integrate with {{insertOtherSoftwareHere}}, so we can't use it until their dev teams builds it for us". You have full control over what data goes where, how it should be formatted, and all the tools you need to test & optimize that "data transport" over time. Further, the automation possibilities are nearly endless. Want to kick-off an email whenever someone completes a training-video on your site? (without having to rely on client-side javascript tagging): easy with zapier. Want to test out a new e-commerce solution, but don't want to deal with having two sources of product-fulfillment? easy, just send the order data to your existing ecom platform with zapier, and centralize all the fulfillment there. the possibilities are infinite, it just comes down to having at least one person who is savvy with either Javascript (Node.js) or Python if you want to do more "custom" things beyond the built-in apps (which ... is still a lot). Can't recommend enough.

Pros

1. highly flexible & customizable: if they don't have a pre-built integration with a tool you use, you can easily build your own using their built-in webhook, webhook listeners, and "code" blocks. does require a bit of coding experience, but once you or your team build a few things / experiment & figure it out.. it's an absolute game-changer. 2. you'll think "what would i do without this?" ... that's the hallmark of a great software, and Zapier is without a doubt one of the top 3 most important tools for our business. if you want to be data-driven, the first step is getting the right data to the right places. Zapier enables you to do that EASILY. 3. reliable. i've only had about 2 - 3 "outages" in my zaps since i started using the tool, and they were all due to edge-cases that my custom-code steps didn't handle properly. Zapier gives you a nice debugging / testing interface and allows you to search back through every single "zap" that your account has sent over time... and step through them to sort out what the issue might be.

Cons

1. pulling in "test data" when building zaps - this is one thing that really annoys me... when you're creating a new Zap, and Zapier is "testing the step" that you just set up, it only pulls the most recent "event" that matches what you're doing. Now, this is OK in most cases, but if you have a zap that needs to handle a few different situations "conditionally" ... then it stinks. for example, say you want to build a zap that sends your sales team an email every-time a Stripe charge of over is processed. Well, if the most recent charge in Stripe (or the most recent 3 or 4, etc.) are all lower than, then your test will fail. That's a very contrived example, but ideally, Zapier would allow you to search through past events for the app that you're trying to "zap from", and CHOOSE the appropriate test event. Minor gripe mainly will only impact those who want to build more complex/complicated zaps.

Stefany

Point and Click Automation

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information. Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

Pros

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks. Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows. The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve. The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds. Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call. Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Cons

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

Jamie

Industry: Facilities Services

Zapier adds value to all of my other software by putting the polish on all of my web-based systems

We use several SAAS solutions in our day-to-day operations. Zapier is the glue that holds it all together. The automation that we've been able to implement through Zapier is what gives the impression of a slick, unified system. It has allowed us to continue improving by using the best features from a wide array of software to build a customized system that works the way we want it to without having to enlist our own team of developers. I used to run into roadblocks with software and think, "Gee, I wish I could just..." With Zapier, I actually can.

Pros

Zapier is exceptionally easy to use. I started by playing around with a few of the hundreds of suggested Zaps, but it didn't take long to get the gist and start building from scratch. I use Zapier to send automated emails triggered by software that either doesn't offer that option natively or doesn't give me as much customization as I want. The result has been increased communication coming out of my office with far less time commitment to make it happen. With budgets what they are these days, I'm constantly being asked to do more with less. Zapier has made that possible. Another unexpected plus is that I've discovered other great software through Zapier. I've got a favorite relational database. I've got a favorite web form. I've got a favorite workflow system when I need input from others. Zapier has allowed me to tie all of those together without having to compromise so I can take advantage of the best features of all of them. Because I don't have to intervene manually, there's no duplicate data entry so errors are minimized as well. Zapier saves me time every day.

Cons

Multi-step Zaps are great, but conditional Zaps would help me stay more organized. Right now, Zapier doesn't offer that so I end up with three separate Zaps that each have a unique filter, rather than one conditional Zap that can route to different steps based on variable input. So far, I've always been able to find a work around. It's like having a 2000-piece Lego set, but not having the exact piece you want. You can still build your house, and it will be amazing, but it would have saved you a few steps if you just had that one more piece.

Russell

Pricey but easier to use than competitors

Overall positive, I mostly wish that it were more affordable.

Pros

It is very easy to get most zaps built out and running, and the tool allows for tremendous creativity and flexibility when it comes to automating workflow processes. Even a task that does not take much time adds up when repeated frequently, and manually doing it also leaves the potential that something gets missed or done incorrectly. Zapier is more robust than its competitors and has fewer errors on the back end. Its support staff are reasonably quick to respond (within 1 business day, typically) and will go into the specific zap that you are having trouble with and explain what needs to be done to fix things. As the current champion of this type of solution Zapier has by far the largest stable of integrated apps and services compared to the competitors that I have evaluated.

Cons

It is very pricey, and getting more expensive all the time. While I still find value in it, you basically have to spend at least $600 per year (currently) to get full function out of Zapier and even that gives you a small pool of actions that can quickly be exhausted.

Reasons for switching to Zapier

Easier to use, better app catalogue.

Showing 1 - 25 of 2,115 reviews