All EngageBay CRM Reviews

Lauraine

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2021

A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Great Value and Service

PROS

It's developer-friendly - important when you want to customise something like a contact form or email. It's very easy to navigate and figure out. Support is great - very fast and helpful. It does so much for such a reasonable cost compared to competitors. Very stable and reliable.

CONS

Some features are a little rough around the edges - reporting, for example. It would be great to see their reporting capabilities improved. At the moment I rely on exporting raw csv data and transforming that data before I can report on it.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

Price, but also the initial experience of using their free account - which has a lot of features.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

It did far more than Mailchimp for a similar price.

Rebecca

Banking, 51-200 employees

Happy with EngageBay.

PROS

I liked the easy it is to use the drag-and-drop function in the email marketing section.

CONS

For a smaller business the cost to have the functions as well as a personal account manager is not justifiable enough for us to continue using the platform.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Too expensive. But we would have stayed if it was cheaper.

Sam

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Good value CRM

Good

PROS

Landing pages Email templates

CONS

Needs further testing and development in places Mobile pages should be immediately created from landing page

Better functionality....................

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Engagebay Review

Disappointing tbh! It's not my decision on whether we keep with it so I guess we'll see how it goes over the next couple of months and if some of the issues above can be fixed then that may help keep us onboard.

PROS

I've been told it's a lot cheaper than Hubspot and new features are being added all the time - so that's a positive I guess and the support team are helpful/responsive.

CONS

Just feels clunky - the synch between emails is hit and miss in terms of how long it takes for them to appear in Ebay - also the fact that against an individual, company, deal you can't just see a complete list of all emails or other updates (from anyone) in one simple date ordered list is really frustrating - I think this is what the "activity" tab is probably trying to do but certainly isn't there yet.It could really do with some quick exports too for where you have got a groups of contacts, companies or deals that you just need to quickly get out into a csv for some other work - perhaps you can do this but it's not obvious Also colleagues have told me the campaigns/broadcast elements are no way near as good as hubspot and also the calendar/task list element needs more work.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

our [sensitive content hidden] said it would be cheaper (which I think it is)

K

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

HubSpot Lite

PROS

We wanted a CRM with all the Marketing Automation and Lead Capture functionality of HubSpot, but didn't want to pay five figures a year, since we are a start-up company. EngageBay checks most of the same boxes as HubSpot, but at a much better price.

CONS

Some of the features are a little clunky, but their customer service is always ready, willing, and able to walk you through any issues you might have. In fact, their customer service is one of their best features.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

The price for EngageBay was much more affordable, and they still offered most of the same features and functionality.

Masud

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best CRM Solution For Business

PROS

With this software, I like that online booking is easy and it comes with great appointment scheduling features. Besides being a CRM solution, I like that it comes with live chat features and is a great tool as a help desk solution. In addition, it makes task management a breeze.

CONS

Well, EngageBay CRM has been super cool with no issues.

Abdul

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

My Experience with EngageBay was fairly positive

PROS

My over all experience with Engagebay was positive. Being a sales recruiter I need to keep track of the deals and manage the pipeline and this tool helped me a lot to acheive my goals. The best part is that it is easy to use and I was able to manage all my tasks very easily.

CONS

It lacks some of the advanced reporting tools that a sales team needed. It do offer sales reports but they are not too much advanced.

Masud

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Why I think EngageBay CRM Is The Best

PROS

I like the help desk and live chat features It makes social media marketing easy and allows scheduling of posts It comes powered with amazing email marketing features Boasts of having come amazing CRM capabilities.

CONS

Well, EngageBay CRM has performed best and no issues

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

All in one CRM

Overall experience was very positive.customer service was great and follow up was good Overall great product. Definitely recommend.....

PROS

Lots of features and functions-Love the all in one nature of the app (CRM ,Email, Calendar. Planner ,Live Chat) . Customer service is amazing. completing tasks helps me stay on top of offers and lead. The price is reasonable and customizeable The application offers various reports and analyses to help users better understand their data

CONS

Nothing so far.I have explored all of its features and capabilities, but have not found anything i don't like yet

Aman

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Awesome CRM

PROS

Everything and the customer support and the quality

CONS

There was nothing that I least Liked about it

Sian

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

PROS

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

CONS

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Lack of features

Thanks for the review Sian.

Replied October 2020

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

The BEST All-In-One CRM Sales + Marketing for the value

The Team is fantastic to work with. it's very easy to set up an on-boarding call to dive into a specific automation and get on-on-one help and the support for quick questions is great too. There is always someone there at a moment's notice to talk to.

PROS

It has an excellent interface, easy to use and the support is fantastic. I've had Hubspot for almost a year, and it's nice, but it's super expensive. It was $750 per month; then if i wanted to add workflows it was yet another monthly add-on fee.So after almost a year of that, I decided to start looking for an alternative that had a similar sales/marketing function without the crazy price tag. I looked at practically every option out there and started free trials but didn’t like the layout, functionality, features, and cost.Until…. I discovered Engagebay. I had everything I needed on the marketing side with forms, automation, email marketing, text messaging, tagging, and all the sales stuff I needed to close the job, like one-to-one emails, appointments, and workflows. Plus it has a great user interface, and it’s very intuitive to work with.I checked all the boxes, plus the value was incredible! I could purchase 2 years for the price I was getting for just a couple of months with Hubspot. So I got all the features I needed and a great user interface at a fraction of the cost.However, I understand CRMs & automation but I’m not a marketing expert. So having some level of support and onboarding was really important to me. Virtually ever option out there, including HubSpot has you either go through endless documentation, or you have to wait and chat with some for onboarding or questions.With Engagebay, they literally walked me through everything on a series of one-to-o

CONS

I think there could be some improvements to the UI and design options for the appointment setting. I've been using Calendly, and it's tough to transition from Calendly to anythigng else because it's so perfect, easy, and flexible. My main recommendation is model the calendar off the design, function and ease of use of Calendly and the appointment part would be excellent.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

It was easy to use, had a good interface, had the major things I needed in automation and sales, and the service was really great.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Hubspot was just way too expensive month after month

Marcello

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2020

A Magic wand

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

PROS

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

CONS

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

Features, dashboards.

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Replied November 2020

Gerald

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Value, Efficiency and Productivity

The lead capture and email marketing was sole reason we joined engagebay and couldn’t be happier. Wasn’t expecting all the other features to be part of this software, almost overwhelming but reassuring to know we can start putting most of our work, efficiently into one place

PROS

Right now we're using it for contact management and e-mail marketing primarily. We had a CRM in Zoho and will be migrating most likely soon. Pros: Extensive features at an incredible value and easy to use. Customer support response is amazing and communication is stellar. Feel like I havent even cracked the surface of what engagebay can do!

CONS

Time. As great as engagebay is, it’s hard to manage the migration project to CRM. It’s almost as if there’s too much available and migrating doesn’t feel intuitive.

Price, value, communication

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Zoho is expensive, not intuitive and customer support is not so great

Nick

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

great value for money software

Its good

PROS

It is a comprehensive system that is easy to use, and if the get a problem the help guys are really good

CONS

I just would like to have the ability to change the user view so that I can have one time quick view and I would love to link Skype

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

I had used act for 30 years from version 2, but they started to change it from a good CRM system into a moderate marketing system

Matthew

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2020

8 Month use Review

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

PROS

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

CONS

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

we only have a couple of users for the system sugar was suppose to handle more users but we never got to that point so we switched to an easier software to use because of minimal users and functionality they need

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Replied October 2020