All Issuetrak Reviews

Valery

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2018

Very good experience, but not excellent. Does a fantastic job at what it's supposed to do.

Resolves the complexity of tracking issues.

PROS

Quick, simple, and has plenty of features. Allows for precise control over each issue. Very responsive interface. Has fantastic customer support.

CONS

Development seems to be a bit slow on adding features, Short Term is set as within a year, which is of course reasonable, but Short Term is more like two weeks sprint, but that's personal opinion and experience.

Alexander

Entertainment, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2022

Tracking 23 Organizations at Once

Very positive. This is the thing that keeps us moving. I was with this company a decade ago before Issuetrak and recently came back as a manager. Let me tell you, this software has revolutionized our technical department.

PROS

Data tracking, hands down. I can research past issues with confidence. It takes a bit of management to keep people from being lazy when entering tickets, but when all the information is there this becomes a very powerful tool that can be used to track day to day problems, but it can also compile them over years to see larger trends that otherwise would have gone unnoticed. It also helps me and others cover our bases and provide evidence to either support or refute vague claims that otherwise would be anecdotal in nature.

CONS

The search function can, at times, can feel clunky. It's not bad, but if you are asking me to pick nits here, this would be it. One annoyance is searching users, where I have to pick between active or non-active. I don't know why I can't search both at the same time, which would speed up my process. Also it seems like the main search tool at the top could be a little more robust. I almost never come up with anything useful out of it as I think it only looks at subject line searches. When searching names or terms often times the search gets confused by one letter or capital difference. I feel like to be truly effective the search function could have more intelligence (speaking from a place of not knowing at all how that works). This is not a con, but in my opinion the mobile settings are not sufficient for use on the phone. As we move further and further remote in our jobs, it would be very handy to have an Issuetrak app. A dedicated mobile device application that is not through the web browser would elevate this experience ten fold if done properly. As of right now I use Issuetrak almost exclusively on my PC, but I could see the benefits of a mobile experience, keeping notifications within the app and reducing email accumulation. Right now I basically ignore Issuetrak when traveling, and it would be wonderful if this didn't have to be the case.

Megan

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2020

IssueTrak Review

We track 100's of issues a day. We do have an opportunity to make our system more efficient and could possibly do a better job at doing this. Any issue brought up, we get a prompt response from customer service.

PROS

Very customizable. Like the ability to be able to pull raw data sets on anything we need.

CONS

Does not integrate with Financial or 3rd party software without ample time and money invested.

King

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2017

IssueTrak has allowed me to document and resolve IT requests in a timely manner.

When I was hired as an IT Tech Support for Old Wisconsin Sausage, I was told that all IT requests for assistance was done through email and phone calls. They did not have a ticket system set up for users to submit tickets. This forced me to prioritize and document multiple requests using Microsoft Excel and other applications to help me stay organized. I had many instances of where I would be on my way to assist a user, only to be stopped in the hallway by another user requesting my assistance. I would feel obligated to assist the user in the hallway, because customer service is something I am passionate about and couldn't say no. Other times there was a higher priority that needed my immediate attention, the user I was assisting at the moment could not understand why I was leaving to assist another user when I did not resolve their issue first. IssueTrak has eliminated many of the miscommunication and created a more standardized operating procedures for me. It has allowed me to stay connected with my end users by following up on the many IT requests. IssueTrak is a tool I use daily to deliver excellent customer service in a timely manner. It helps me stay organized and has given my end users confidence that their submitted issues are a priority for me to resolve. When I use IssueTrak, I feel that it helps me go above and beyond for my end users. It's a great software that I will be using for along time. The many features and benefits are plentiful.

PROS

The customization that IssueTrak offers has allowed me to create a "user friendly" software for my end users to submit issue requests. It gives me options to create forms that makes sense to what end users are requesting assistance with. The "quick pick" options allows the user to submit requests just as fast and quickly as sending out an email or calling for assistance. I also like the "Menu Option" that allows me to add internal web applications that our end users use on a daily basis. This allows end users to use IssueTrak as a centralized hub to access internal company files, applications, etc.

CONS

Ability to add more than one column on the "submit " page -- This will allow for seeing the whole screen instead of scrolling down. I have used IssueTrak's User Voice feedback website to make suggestions, but it doesn't seem like any of these suggestions are taken into consideration. I've seen many great suggestions submitted 1-2 years ago by other IssueTrak customers and users only to see a feedback of "Received (Under Review)" Please allow or give us the option to add more columns to the submit page. In my opinion it has a very organized and clean look to the interface. The Menu Option is a great feature, but it would be great if we can have certain sites that only a particular group or user can only see. For example, sites that will pertain to certain departments, Human Resource, I.T., Maintenance, etc. As of right now, any department or group can see these sites set up in IssueTrak. Give us the ability to restrict the sites to certain groups.

Elisabeth

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Absolutely fantastic issue tracking solution - works great for both staff and customers!!

Issuetrak replaced another system that was not at all customizable and just wasn't meeting our needs. From the start, their team was super helpful with the (really easy) set up and everything that followed. Our customers loved it and so did our entire team.

PROS

Issuetrack is great. It works right out of the box but also has tons of customization available. It's one of those rare solutions that your internal team will like as much as your customers do. - customers can login to see all their issues - great email rules you can customize to how your team works and what your customers want - nice set of reports already on board - VERY nice work flows (once we saw these, we used them for EVERYTHING) - If I could rate their own support team higher than a 10, I would. I manage our company's support team, and the Issuetrack support team is my model for how support should treat their customers.

CONS

Actually nothing. I love it. Our leaving was a cost saving measure (we are using a free product now) and I miss Issuetrak EVERY DAY.

Leslie

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2017

I was having trouble with the back button on searches and the technician fixed the problem quickly.

I make my boss happy when I can retrieve the information quickly and set in an excel sheet for reports needed fast. I have become the most valuable employee hired in this department.

PROS

I like being able to search for the issues I need for information with fast. I am so busy on the phone and customers that when I need certain information from IssueTrak I don't have to sit and wait. I love the way it allows for a wildcard search. I can relax because this software is exactly what I need to get my job completed every day.

CONS

I have been using this software for 12 years now and there is not much I don't like about it. There have been a few bugs but most of them have been fixed over the years. The more I use it, which is every day, the easier it gets. Whenever I have a problem, which is rarely, the fix is quick. The only time I can't relax is when the site goes down, occasionally, usually a server problem.

Bonnie

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Easy to use for first time Ticket Users

I am part of a small IT team. We often have to coordinate with outside developers and vendors on projects and problems. We often learn tricks and best practices from them. IssueTrak allows us to track the progress and document what we've learned for other team members in the future.

PROS

It is very easy to learn - I had no experience with it in November, and became comfortable with it in just a few days. I especially like the Knowledge Base and Recurring Request features.

CONS

It's not the prettiest GUI. Pasting images always pastes them too large and have to be resized.

Telecommunications

Reviewed June 2018

Issuetrak makes issuing support tickets a breeze!

Ease of use ticketing system.

PROS

I love the ease of creating tickets for issues that I need to resolve. I also use this software to resolve tickets that were submitted by other users. The software has a nice simple layout which makes it look clean and not cluttered.

CONS

The layout could be updated with a new look to give users a modern feel. The current look is a little out of date for current software userfaces.

William

Computer & Network Security, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Verland Organization

New user

PROS

The ease of use and the multiple bolt on applications that are available.

CONS

I can't think of any cons as yet. We are in the implementation and training stages for the product.

Reason for choosing Issuetrak

Features, Functions and ease of use and setup. It met all of our requirements including cost.

Thank you for your review, William! We're happy to hear that you found Issuetrak's features, functions and ease of use helpful for your business! If you have any additional feedback about our software and how we can improve as you move through implementation and beyond, don't hesitate to submit your ideas to the form on our website, https://www.issuetrak.com/feature-requests, which goes directly to our Product team. Thank you again!

Replied July 2023

Delgado

Reviewed May 2018

Issue Track is very functional and customizable

The logistics department is more relaxed with the help provided by this platform.

PROS

It has excellent tools for order control, it is a great help for the company's logistic department, it is easy to use and very customizable. A good customer service and technical support, we will continue using it !!!!

CONS

It is an incredible platform, but it will help us more if the custom fields are added automatically at the end of each search, we hope they improve this so that they are practical.

Alisa

Retail

Reviewed January 2017

Features and Functionality

One of the features that i currently have an issue with is the integration of O365. We spent hours with your technicians and still couldn't get the issue fixed from over two years ago. Hoping an upgrade to version 10.1 will remedy the situation. Your Survey feature needs to be a little less bland! My company would LOVE to use this more but overall our survey takers find them boring. Give us the option to add more designs, more fonts...just more of everything! And please change the survey result display...gosh add some graphs or piecharts...please!

PROS

ease of use entering tickets

CONS

survey needs work need the ability to integrate o365

Thank you for your feedback, Alisa. Recent improvements to the Incoming Email feature should alleviate the issues you encountered previously. I encourage you to contact our support team at your earliest convenience so they can assist you with the process. They can be reached at +1 (757) 213-1351 M-F 7am-8pm (ET/GMT-5). Regarding your feedback on our Survey module, we take all suggestions seriously and review customer feedback when evaluating future product enhancements. If you have additional feedback you'd like to recommend, we utilize UserVoice to collect and track community submitted ideas for Issuetrak. It can be accessed at https://issuetrak.uservoice.com.

Replied February 2017

Russell

Utilities

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2015

IssueTrak for Issue and Project Tracking

PROS

We use IssueTrak for multiple functions: to receive and track customer inquiries and requests, to track internal processes, and even as an outreach tool to our stakeholders. IssueTrak supports all those goals, and does it in a very user-friendly and scaleable manner. IssueTrak is very configurable making it ideal for small shops, multiple uses and individualized projects and processes. Support does a good job of understanding your questions/issues, and first level support knows the product well. With the cloud-based version, we require very little internal IT support. The administrators for the tool are within my department, and we can configure it to do everything we've needed so far.

CONS

As with any system, there sometimes are "quirks" and work-arounds that are not necessarily well documented. For example, we needed to give some individuals access to items that were not assigned to their departments. You can do that in IssueTrak, but it's through the use of "e-mail notifications" (you can grant individual access, but turn off specific e-mail notifications). We didn't know that by reading the documentation, but it works!

Erin

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Perfect Tool

We would have a more difficult time with communication with our clients without this central tool for our business.

PROS

Integration into our business was very easy. It is a perfect tool to manage issues when there are many irons in the fire and many people that are involved. It is a perfect tool to know exactly what is going on with our clients at any time. Including issues from years ago that may have become relevant again.

CONS

In our experience the report creator is not as intuitive when creating reports. There is certain information we are wanting and the view is not available.

Jeanine

Non-Profit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2018

Our agency uses Issuetrak we have been using them for 9 years

So easy to use and wonderful support team!

PROS

They are constantly listening and improving the software which is wonderful to keeping up with change. The simplicity of using this tools is so easy it takes our departments about 1 hour to learn how to use issuetrak. In about 1 weeks they are well on their way with no issues

CONS

We have not complaints about Issuetrak, the only thing I could provide is that we wish that the issues would be a little more intuitive when the same customer submits several times, this would avoid more than one issues opened for the same customer

Leland

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Issue Trak

we are currently trying to get the rest of the company to standardize on Issue Trak for all departments

PROS

orgainzes our tickets, helps create a knowledge base

CONS

When updating a ticket I get numerous emails with status updates...hard to keep track of

Thank you for your honest review, Leland! Looks like there are a few features working well for you and a few we can improve upon. Our Customer Success team recommends adjusting your substatus notification settings. Our Support team is happy to help you get that fixed. https://support.issuetrak.com/

Replied February 2023

Guy

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2017

without a doubt the best in the business

it tracks every issue in our business. we rely on it all day long, 7 days a week and tickets open whether done by email or phone.

PROS

how easy it is to use and the support staff. they are always friendly and willing to go above and beyond to address my issue. i may call them for help 1 or 2 times a year. that is how great the product is

CONS

the asset tracking needs help. it does not clean itself up and the tools to work on it all have to be done in SQL instead of a gui interface to do maintenance on it.

Scott

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2016

Flexible, feature-complete issue tracking and customer support product

Our organization uses IssueTrak for Helpdesk/IT issues to provide top-notch customer service, including the use of the Asset Management and Surveys modules and the Dashboard, Knowledge Base, and Projects features quite extensively. We have found IssueTrak to be quite capable of fulfilling all of our needs in these areas.

PROS

Stability, web-based, AD authentication, available features, optional modules, customizability

CONS

Occasional problems with KB articles not being editable after creation

Coleen