All SysAid Reviews

Edward

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2021

ITIL Compliant ServiceDesk System with user-friendly self-service portal

SysAid is our ITSM Tool. Aides us in implementing and monitoring ITIL procedures and standards. We register all of our incidents and requests thru the SysAid Admin (IT Technicians) or Self-Service Portal (other users in all departments of the organization). It has enabled our clients/users to monitor the status of their requests and reported incidents without the need to have emails sent back and forth or asking who was working on their issue. The self-service portal is customizable and can easily be branded to be uniform to the organizations needs. We are currently automating a number of forms and processes (like move requests, equipment requests, on- and off-boarding) thru the WorkFlow manager. Next steps will be the integration with JIRA (since the application has a number of integration options with Office Automation, Collaboration Tools, Monitoring Tools and Project Management Tools) and a more intensive use of automation tools (like self-service password unlock and reset).

PROS

-Ticket registration and tracking -Workflow management -Self-Service portal -Reporting and Feed-back/Notification -ITIL-Compliant -Flexible and Customizable

CONS

-Workflow Design is powerful but has a learning curve

Reason for choosing SysAid

We had ample experience previously with SysAid and when we evaluated the alternatives. We went for the "old trustworthy" but were also surprised that everything we were looking for in the alternatives was in the latest version of the tools we already had so we upgraded to that latest version.

Cynthia

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Sys-Aid

Using Sys-Aid has been easy and overall a great experience.

PROS

Sys-Aid was easy to configure and allowed us to customize to exactly what we needed for our Help Desk Tickets. It allows us to track fields, build reports, have built in approval workflows. It helped to reduce manual tracking of approvals for requests.

CONS

Building in some of the New Hire and Separation workflows got a little complicated. Once we upgraded to a newer version, the workflow automation help was much clearer and helped us to get workflows built.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Track-it was going to a GUI based option and it just wasn't keeping up with our needs. A lot of customization was taken away.

Rafael

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Not so great customer service.

A help desk solution in which none was being used by the companies I worked in.

PROS

The program is cheap. Somewhat easy to setup. Not cluttered like other software I've used in the past.

CONS

I've used this software for over 7 years. Almost every complaint that everyone else has about this software, I've made myself and the #1 complaint is that the company is based in Israel and they are hard to understand / get a hold of / and don't fully understand the real problems until the issue is explained a few times. I've installed purchased and installed this software in 3 different companies, and the experience was always the same. I then did work for them for a short amount of time. I wanted to bring to them the outside experience being a customer, and all the complaints I kept getting from U.S. customers, and even from other countries. I truly wanted to make this company better. But instead, they started to hire even further away, Romania, will the same comprehension issues. Now that they only 1 rep left for the U.S. and after that, I doubt they will ever hire again in the U.S. because of how different we think about customer service and how expensive we are. So they took one step forward by hiring the first U.S. rep and then myself, to them go two steps backwards by letting me go and hiring in another country for support. Yes, I did work there and am a former employee, now a customer again. But I was a customer before that, and nothing has changed before I started working there, and nothing will after I am gone. So please do not delete this review and publish for all to see as I wanted nothing for this company to succeed and instead I was shown the door.

Eoin

Farming, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Good system but improvements could be made

PROS

System is easy to learn and displays all the information that you need for example tickets about to breach sla, when the ticket was raised etc. I like the fact that a user can email the help desk email and it automatically creates a ticket. Might be something the company implemented on their own but I’m not sure.

CONS

ui is a bit outdated compared to competitors such as service now, Hesk etc . Can be very slow at times

Tomás

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

Great tech support

PROS

So far our experience with SysAid has been very smooth. We've had some issues but the tech support team is very fast to find the problem and the solution.Very happy with them.

CONS

I would love to be able to filter my tickets easier.Have more options in general over how I see my tickets.

Arun

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

SysAid - The Lion King Of Ticket Managment

Pretty Good with managing and working on tickets. However there can be some improvements in the UI level. Hope you guys work into that. Thanks!

PROS

1. Communication with End Users with Email Integration 2. Ticket management (Ticket routing, Status Updates etc) 3. Ticket Administration (Reports, Surveys etc)

CONS

1. UI is pretty Old 2. There are some issues with the email-sending feature where even an extra comma in the addresses would show the message not sent but still the message will be sent which the sender will be unaware of. 3. List views in SysAid automatically refreshes which makes me lose all the filters which is really frustrating to be honest.

Reason for choosing SysAid

JIRA is good for managing Sprints but SysAid is quite easy to use and manage the tickets.

Thomas

Law Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2019

SysAid - Simple Solution, Big Outcome

The Team are friendly and understood our needs (Once we had defined these). Overall the process has been quite simple, it's simply getting your head around using new software/solutions.

PROS

I love the fact that SysAid is not a boring 'Out of the Box' 'This is what you get' experience. SysAid is tailored to your needs during the implementation process, from colour schemes, to custom data fields, to process automation.

CONS

I dislike the fact that I had to learn 'very basic' HTML to implement notifications. This wasn't a great hinderance, but definitely something I disliked.

Cost and Versatility

Reasons for switching to SysAid

No longer fulfilled our growing list of requirements.

Garan

Biotechnology, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2021

SysAid - Simple ITIL ticket management

SysAid has helped us implement ITIL within our organisation, track tickets and service records with SLA's and provide clear communication with our end users

PROS

I love the customizability in every small detail. You can craft everything to capture information exactly for your organization without missing anything.

CONS

I didn't like how the RDS agent on the laptops is a little bit of a hassle to install and uninstall. The RDS it self it a little bit flakey but definitely not a deal breaker. I wish the UI was more modern.

Reason for choosing SysAid

Pricing and deployment was much easier on SysAid, the pricing was almost 1/3rd of all the competitors for the same and more featureset

Food Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2023

SysAid was a move in the right direction

The overall experience has been great. After using two other ITSMs, SysAid has been the best. Implementation was a little rough but we crammed it all in within a month's time. I wouldn't recommend that. There is also a bit of a learning curve with workflows and other features, but once you get learn it, SysAid is a great ITSM. SysAid is very supportive and always willing to help.

PROS

Ease of use for End Users. Self-Service Portal is easier for end user to navigate. Auto categorization of tickets and workflows.

CONS

Reporting, but improvements are coming next year. Lack of RRM.

Reason for choosing SysAid

Felt we were getting a better product and met the majority of our needs.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Not happy with the lack of functionality and reporting.

Simon

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Sysaid ITSM

Excellent from start to finish during implementation.

PROS

It's very easy to setup and getting up and running was quick. The support from Sysaid and the tech enablement sessions were outstanding.

CONS

Nothing stands out. We found everything so good.

Reason for choosing SysAid

Better value for money for the features packaged.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

We needed more features and better support.

Guillermo

Biotechnology, 201-500 employees

We're loving SysAid

We're loving SysAid. From the first contact we had, all the way to implementation, we had a great experience.

PROS

It checked all the boxes and it was easy to implement. Great support during and after the implementation.

CONS

Modifying the front end is a bit restricted.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Asana wasn't built for our needs. This tool wasn't created to be used as an ITSM tool.

Justin

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2021

SysAid is Great!

It's wonderful. It does everything we need it to and we have plenty of support in regards to the system.

PROS

Easy to use and easy to train others to use it.

CONS

Customization for the site could be a lot easier.

Reason for choosing SysAid

Zendesk had too many features rolled into one and a high asking price.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

OTRS is open source and free to use but everything that is done within it needs to be scripted out and is very time consuming.

Sanjay

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2020

SysAid Review by Sanja Campbell of Jamaica Stock Exchange

Overall it has been great. Our admins have greater visibility of the tickets submitted. our end users love the product as well.

PROS

tracking of tickets and issues are simple. centralized hub. I can send messages and update my tickets from one location I like the live chat feature as well the auto notifications make my life easier as well

CONS

I cant think of an element i do not like.

Reason for choosing SysAid

cost was competitive features provided were superior in comparison to the competition

Jorge

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Capterra Review

Reports pre buit that help us to generate the different metrics.Easy use for new employees.

PROS

It's easier to use and customize with a good look and feel.

CONS

Only the support in Spanish althoug is not impediment for my case.

Solution complete.

Reasons for switching to SysAid

Because HubSpot didn't meet our needs.

Robson

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2023

SysAid review, from an admin user and implementer of SysAid

Overall experience has been great, really like the customisation available and SysAid's willingness to work with us to make their product better. Since moving to SysAid, they have released many updates to their software at our request. The partnership is one of the main reasons we like SysAid so much.

PROS

The self service portal has been greatly received within the business, however, this is likely due to SysAid offering great options and configurations, as well as automation when it comes to the Self Service Portal. I have worked with a few similar tools, and SysAid offers the best in this area in my opinion. The support from the SysAid team has also been excellent, we are still improving and adding new features and the team have been supporting us at every step.

CONS

The software is not the most advanced when it comes to integrations with Azure/O365. However, support have been quick to release fixes or deploy new features.

Lorne

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Customizable and easy to use

Excellent we use this to keep track of our system and componets

PROS

Customizable and easy to use, Good support and the product never seems to need any maintance

CONS

Some of the small things like window size on some parts of the app...small things mostly

Reason for choosing SysAid

Ease of use and customization

Leonel

Retail, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2019

A great IT service management tool

for years we needed to get KPI's based on the support workload for the IT team, now we can have them with sysaid

PROS

easy to use tool for end users, and capabilities for reporting services

CONS

very restricted directly access to database.

Cost of implementation