All Zendesk Suite Reviews

8/10 stars

Christiane

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2021

A lot of features and fast and easy to use ticket system

Zendesk is the most customizable ticket system in the market, a lot of features that can help to automate things. Plus you can also install apps that could be useful.

PROS

Zendesk has a lot of features, and customizable templates, it's not that easy to use as other CRM, so it may required traning, however this is because the highly customizable settings, and options the products offers. It's really easy to answer 100 tickets at the same time, using templates that will show the client's name and information, Overall a really good product, a bit expensive, but it offers a lot of features which makes the product a good product and good benefit.

CONS

It can be very complex/difficult at certain point due all the features that they offer.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

Because we were trying to find a more customizable option :)

Nico

Construction, 51-200 employees

Zendesk Suite offers the best customer support. It's a gem

If you want to be a pro in providing customer support,you should work with Zendesk Suite and make it easier for your customers.

PROS

They deliver a very impressive customer service and it's very easy to monitor the needs of your business and that's why it's my favorite. Zendesk Suite is very flexible it favors even the beginners and all business types

CONS

I ain't complaining about anything about this tool.

Kyle

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Extremely difficult to use

PROS

It gave us a place to create articles, store articles and group articles to share externally to users as a good knowledgebase

CONS

it is EXTREMELY difficult to navigate within the tool to find where you are trying to get to, and then formatting of knowledge base articles is MISERABLE and very limited if you are trying to do it simply, way more difficult than any other article creation tool I've used

Eduardo

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2024

My Zendesk Expierence

PROS

The way it integrates with other platforms, the notifications speed and its reporting capabilities.

CONS

Implementation can be a little complicated but once you have everything setup, it works great.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

Flexibility, user-friendly. Email integrations and reporting dashboards.

Liam

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Zendesk Suite

PROS

A complete customer support solution. It has everything you need for a great customer support, it can be integrated with easy with most CRMs. Integrating Zendesk with a chat bot and really helps sorting the tickets/customers for a easy resolve of any issue.

CONS

I can't say Zendesk Suite has cons, maybe the price can be a little lower ...

Andrei

Accounting, 11-50 employees

There for the customers

PROS

Being able to be contacted fast by your customers and resolve different issues for them is very important for every business. The interactive chat and support system from Zendesk Suite keeps all you tickets and customer problems organized and easy solvable. Great software and great support.

CONS

I cant say i had any problems or issues with Zendesk, support tickets were solve fast.

Mercy

Automotive, 11-50 employees

THE KEY IN YOUR ORGANIZATION EVERY 24.7.12.365

PROS

It makes our aupport operations fast and smooth I like that it is all in one solution Guests can easily and quickly navigate it

CONS

This is the platform of the year no regrets at all

Taylor

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Easy & Efficient

PROS

Using Zendesk allows for equal distribution of work when it comes to phone calls so that each agent is still able to continue their job with working on the support tickets.

CONS

Overall, I have no complaints - the wrap-up time after calls is a great feature & Zendesk keeps our work very organized!

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

A very convenient and ergonomic tool to gain productivity

In general, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease with which this tool, with its multiple, well-organized functions, could be appropriated, and by the fluidity and coordination of its features.

PROS

It's a very complete and easy-to-use working tool.

CONS

The ticket service could be simpler and have automatic deletion times.

Busola

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Easy communication tool with customers

PROS

I love zendesk for its ability to keep a history of your communication with customers and its ability to easily send and receive emails back and forth

CONS

Zendesk doesnt support pictures or bogus images or perhaps I am not sure how to change my email format

Zack

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Too Zen not too much help

PROS

Almost always no help can be a most certain fact eventually will be likeable.

CONS

Seems very confident and sure even when they are dead wrong. Should be good at an acting career.

Nick

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Zendesk - Robust Ticketing Software

We used Zendesk at 3 of my last 4 jobs. The last 2 at my suggestion. We handle a diverse amount of different customer issues and its a great system to manage and track all the different interactions our customers are having as well as the agents that are handling them.

PROS

The ticketing platform was much easier to use than our antiquated ticketing service we used. I like the different options and features that Zendesk has vs some of the other companies out there.

CONS

The interface is a little tricky if you have not used it before. So unless you have a diverse knowledge of ticketing software the hill can be a little hard to climb at first, but once you do its smooth sailing from there.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

Cheaper and more options at the time of switching. Although Freshdesk was more used friendly at first, it didnt really meet our needs.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

Konfigure was an older system that allowed for ticketing to be done, but it was not capable of handling the things we needed and the volume we were taking on.

Chakkrit

Information Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2021

Zendesk is a powerful CRM tool that totally worth the price.

Zendesk provides a good ticket management system, knowledge base platform (hosting documents) with security-based permissions and insights. Comparing to competitors such as Freshdesk or Jira, even though they are cheaper, they can't provide the functionalities that Zendesk provides. Zendesk allows us to perfectly track our cases, analyze the performance through insights allowing us to understand what we have to improve in order to improve our customer CSAT.

PROS

I like Zendesk's robust ticketing capabilities. Despite its high price, it's an extremely powerful CRM tool when compared to competitors. Zendesk allows customizable business flow, analytic capabilities, and a knowledge base platform that can be utilized for operational optimization. Zendesk is also capable of integrating with other systems such as Workday through API.

CONS

Sometimes, I felt that Zendesk has a lot of limitations. For example, when creating business rules, you cannot use the AND and OR function, it's either AND or OR per one business rule. When utilizing Zendesk for internal use, Zendesk still lacks lots of functions such as conversation history, child-ticket, and etc. Even though some of them are already available on Zendesk Marketplace, these add-ons should be free rather than asking us to pay extra for them. Also, the technical customer support is not that useful. Zendesk pride in having 24-hours technical customer support when compared to competitors but out of 10 cases that I asked for, only 1 or 2 cases the technical customer support could help me. Most of the time, our team fixed the issue by ourselves.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

Zendesk is easy to use, even though it is expensive, it is better than most products.

Shayla

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2022

We've reduced customer service handling time with Zendesk

Using Zendesk, our customer care representatives are able to obtain the information they need on their own. When I handle the articles, I hear nothing but good things about how this program makes my job easier and more productive. They may use slack to look for answers, and the results will be linked to relevant articles in Zendesk. Zendesk may be easily integrated with other services, such as slack.

PROS

I loved Zendesk because of its features and thorough reports. However, I found it tough to use and far more difficult to produce reports than other CRMs and Helpdesks. Compared to other Helpdesks, the social analytics are similarly low. The Suite's triggers are among my favorites. One of the most important advantages for us is the sheer number of plugins and integrations available.

CONS

The difficulty of creating dashboards and the amount of time it takes to do so annoy me. Because of this, the dashboard might be a bit confusing at times, with data that are out of sync.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

The ticket management solution offered by Zendesk is excellent, and it supports omnichannel engagement with customers. The Knowledge Base Management system is one of my favorites, and the reporting capabilities are excellent.

Brandon R

Wireless, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Query history management and aggregation by tags (content) can be done easily

Customer queries used to be managed in Excel. Still, it was time-consuming to track history and the status of responses could not be managed, resulting in cases where there were omissions in responses. However, with the introduction of Zendesk, it is possible to aggregate by tags and monitor trends easily. Since it is possible to manage match/no match status, there are no match omissions.

PROS

Excellent for query management. When managed as a ticket, there are no omissions and it is difficult to deal with duplicates. difficult to deal with duplicates. If you create a view correctly, you can easily understand the scope of correspondence for each department, and the reporting function is also important, so it is easy to look back.

CONS

There is a high degree of freedom in customization and several settings, but it is difficult to understand visually and takes time to learn. There is also a query response function, but where is the content of the response saved, where is the draft, etc. are difficult to understand.

Reason for choosing Zendesk Suite

Tags and triggers tend to be complicated and, if used across multiple departments, affect each other, requiring a supervising administrator. The Zendesk installation was well organized. Queries that were handled by a small number of people have increased in the number of people, departments, products, frequent omissions, and duplicate responses have greatly decreased.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

I felt there was a limit to managing queries and tracking query content in Excel, but by introducing Zendesk, I could reduce the man-hours for history management. It also helps with tracking by managing query content through tab settings.

Danielle

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Cost More While Providing Less Than Competitors

For a company that specializes in customer service, they are a joke. It takes several days to get a response from someone, you will never get support from someone in your time zone so when they do respond, it will be during overnight hours. They also will not have a phone number or post their working hours in their signatures. They don't even use their own product correctly-- I have received emails showing one name in the "From" line and a totally different name in the signature. Their automations will also send at inappropriate times-- I responded to an agent's request for more details, the agent responded and stated that they are working on the issue. Soon after, I received an automation stating they haven't heard from me and are closing the ticket. They will also try to charge you to get your data exported. Don't fall for it! There are free programs that will do this for you quickly and easily, including all of your Knowledgebase articles and the images associated with them. When importing to another system, you will need to reinsert the images within the articles because they are no longer hosted on Zendesk but the free export programs offered by competitors will name the files in a way that makes it clear and easy to identify which image goes where.

PROS

I had a good laugh when they advised me to use Google search instead of their own search tool.

CONS

The features are limited and sales will mislead you to believe that they help you get started. They neglect to mention that there are additional costs for certain features that they tell you are "included with your subscription", and the training options are insane. They charge $350 for a 10 minute video that didn't even answer one of my questions. Fortunately this cost was waived for me after going through 2 account executives, a sales manager, and 2 support/training specialists (calling themselves developers) over the course of 9 months while trying to get a simple answer about how to use and report on Tags.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

I switched from Kayako Classic because a company we acquired was already using Zendesk and we were led to believe we would have assistance, internally and from Zendesk support, in implementing and learning the system. We already went over budget and couldn't afford the outrageous training costs or costs of add-ons that we were told would be included. I have since switched to Freshdesk and i love it!! Highly recommend Freshdesk over this garbage!!

Joshua

Research, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Zendesk Suite: The Ultimate Customer Support Tool

In my overall experience with Zendesk Suite, it has been a game-changer for my business, resolving critical pain points and delivering a range of benefits. As a small business owner, I faced several challenges in managing customer support effectively, but Zendesk Suite has transformed the way I interact with my customers and streamlined my support operations.Firstly, Zendesk Suite's multichannel support has been a lifesaver. With the ability to manage customer queries and issues across email, live chat, social media, and phone, I can meet my customers wherever they prefer to reach out. This has significantly improved customer satisfaction and response times, as I can provide timely assistance on their preferred platforms.Another standout benefit is the integrated knowledge base offered by the Suite's Guide module. Creating and publishing help articles and FAQs has empowered my customers to find answers on their own, reducing the strain on my support team. This self-service option has not only saved time for both my customers and staff but has also improved customer engagement and empowered my customers to troubleshoot common issues independently.Furthermore, Zendesk Suite has helped me gain valuable insights into my support operations through its reporting and analytics capabilities. With Explore, I can track key metrics, monitor agent performance, and identify trends to make data-driven decisions. This has enabled me to optimize my support processes, allocate resources

PROS

1. Support Across Different Channels: One of the things users really love about Zendesk Suite is how it lets businesses provide support through various channels. Whether it's email, live chat, social media, or even phone, the Suite has got you covered. This means customers can reach out for help using their preferred method, making it easier and more convenient for them to get the assistance they need.2. Easy-to-Access Knowledge Base: Another great feature of Zendesk Suite is its integrated knowledge base, called Guide. This is like a virtual library where businesses can create and publish helpful articles, FAQs, and other resources. Customers can then access this knowledge base to find answers to their questions and solve problems on their own. It's like having a self-service option that puts the power in the hands of the customers, saving them time and reducing the need for direct support.

CONS

1. Complexity of Setup and Configuration: One common complaint is that the initial setup and configuration process of Zendesk Suite can be quite complex and time-consuming. Some users have expressed frustration with the learning curve involved in getting the system up and running according to their specific needs. It may require technical expertise or assistance to fully optimize and customize the Suite to align with their business requirements.2. Pricing and Cost Structure: Another concern raised by some users is the pricing and cost structure of Zendesk Suite. While it offers a comprehensive set of features, some users find the pricing plans to be on the higher side, particularly for smaller businesses or startups with limited budgets. The pricing tiers and add-on costs for additional features or user licenses can be perceived as a barrier for some organizations.

Reasons for switching to Zendesk Suite

I switched from Freshdesk to Zendesk suite because of the enhanced integrations and ecosystem of Zendesk suite. Zendesk has a vast ecosystem of integrations and add-ons, which can be beneficial for businesses seeking seamless connectivity with other tools and systems. It offers a wide range of pre-built integrations with popular platforms, such as CRM software, project management tools, and analytics solutions. This extensive integration capability can provide a more comprehensive and streamlined support experience for businesses that rely on multiple software solutions to manage their operations.

MARLON