CleanTelligent Software Reviews

FrontRunners 2022

• icon"I love the ease and the creativity as well as the expansion of the program in itself. It foes help keep things a bit more organized."
  • icon"I also like the data collection with charts and graphs. Also the Customer Service is Top of the line."
  • icon"It is easy to train a new person quickly on the use of CT. The ability to interact quickly with field personnel is outstanding."
  • icon"Invoicing and licensing would be the two items I found the most difficult with CT."
  • icon"The report mechanism (flash) is clunky and will no longer work at the end of the year due to flash's age. What you're replacing it with, the visualizer, requires an additional fee to use."
  • icon"It is very difficult to find a fault in this software for me."

All CleanTelligent Reviews

Brandy

Industry: Facilities Services

great for accountability and effectiveness

The data and information we are able to utilize provide us with the ability to see the impact and how our employees are performing.

Pros

The ability to tailor the product to meet our needs for inspection and reporting (pulling data) has greatly increased our ability to track how our employees are completing work and for correction. We use the data in a variety of ways, but it has had a great impact on assisting us in directing the training of employees.

Cons

Setting up information can be difficult to complete (sublocation templates), especially when a location has multiple buildings.

Reasons for choosing CleanTelligent

CleanTelligent offered us a way to look at deficiencies and non-deficiences so that we could also know what was being done correctly. At the time other products only offered work order type services.

stephanie

Industry: Environmental Services

The software and the support are second to none!

Pros

This is a wonderful QA software for our janitorial service. It provides a high end customer portal that improves communication between our customers and our managers. Whether an account is big or small they are impressed by CleanTelligent and the associated branded app we use. The software has also been a great assist in navigating new requirements since the onset of COVID -19 . As an amazing bonus we have used the mobile survey function to record and document "disinfecting" routes in real time for our customers! We have used this documentation system in hospitals, schools and large commercial buildings. The customers love it and it keeps us accountable. It is a real differentiator from our competition. An example of the customer support ; I placed a call to customer support. A recording came on but I did not leave a message because my old brain kicked in and I figured it out myself, so I just hung up the phone. A few minutes later [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called my phone asking if anyone had called Cleantelligent! He knew a call came in and used the caller ID to make sure I was all set. That, my friends is customer service!

Cons

To be such a robust and flexible system there MUST be a lot of moving parts. CleanTelligent does have a lot of moving parts to learn and understand. However the implementation plan they have is well planned and thorough. We had hundreds of customers to enter and start but by the end of the training we were very comfortable with how the system worked.

Debbie

Daily Usage

CleanTelligent allows me to work from home and still communicate with my operations managers and subcontractors. It allows me to know when a work order has been completed and what action is needed. I would recommend this product to others in my field.

Pros

I like the fact that the product is easy to use and set perimeters. It is easy to train a new person quickly on the use of CT. The ability to interact quickly with field personnel is outstanding.

Cons

The thing I like least about the product is when searching in history mode. The delay to find a work order in history is frustrating. Especially when on a call with a client.

Reasons for switching to CleanTelligent

Upgraded

Angela

Communication Transparency

We are able to communicate with customers. This basically replaces emailing for us and we have a very basic inspection set up but not able to properly track or review areas that should be available to us and the customer.

Pros

The transparency in communication between our customers and our company is a beautiful feature. It keeps everyone engaged. Everyone set up in the system are aware of what is happening and any resolutions; everyone is on the same page at all times.

Cons

Setting up new contracts is a very tedious process! From entering the client, location and contact...way too complicated and way too many steps to set up new customers! And Creating templates for inspections, job schedules, etc with all the bells and whistles that I’m sure must be available is also complicated. We’ve been using this software for more than 10 years and still have not perfected it. There is nothing consistent about how it’s set up so I’d never be able to explain it to another person. Is there some type of restructuring that can be done to the system to make it user friendly? I LOVE the concept but, goodness, it’s too confusing!

Reasons for choosing CleanTelligent

We wanted to have a web based tool for inspections and communicating with our customer.

Arthur

Quality Control Inspections

The representative is always available for a web based teleconference with my team but requesting more cells or programs to be added to the existing software. Requested to be added to the pilot research or or requested to help customize a software program that meets our needs.

Pros

Web based, paperless, intranet between schools users and can be reviewed by end users, school administrators and used to evaluate custodians job performance

Cons

Can not provide us with an individual inspection for each employee, can not give a internal building comparison between custodians, when a employee is assigned to another section of the building the software will not allow you to add a new employee in the section the employee left...it continues to reference the previous employee. The software will only provide us with 5 high scores and 5 low scores for areas inspected in the building.

Reasons for choosing CleanTelligent

Huntington has The best overall software program that met our needs for quality inspections but they wanted us to purchase all of our custodial supplies from them as a sole source. If we were to accept this agreement then the inspection software would be free. So we declined their offer.

Channing

Software Program

CT has been very beneficial for us, but the shining star from the beginning has been [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me choose the software, implement the software, customize the software and continuously helps me with day to day updates/changes/new ideas she thinks I will like/etc. She truly is a great asset to CT and I know I wouldn't feel so strongly about the software if she wasn't such a rockstar and always helping us.

Pros

I really like the new dashboard, and how [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to customize it for us. I also like that this program allows us to keep the majority of our information all in one place, which helpful since the majority of our customers and employees are on the go.

Cons

I feel like the app could be improved a bit, and we are still waiting on a few customization that I feel once implemented, will greatly impact the efficiencies that CT provides us.

Reasons for choosing CleanTelligent

Fit our needs and was more specific to what we do, which is janitorial. Also, implementation timeline was quicker as we weren't starting from scratch.

JOHN

Cleantelligent review Virginia Commonwealth University

Cleantelligent is a good mobile report writing tool for inspecting housekeeping in commercial buildings. I use it 5 days per week and it is very reliable and easy to use.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the automated report writing.

Cons

It is not easy to include a picture with the report. Imbedded. Therefore we must take a picture and email it to the cleaning contractor separate from the cleantelligent report for the same property. I would like for the scoring system to be number driven rather than color coded. I would like the numbers to add up to 100% total to weight incentive paid out for good contractor performance.

Cost and simplicity.

Reasons for switching to CleanTelligent

We were using hand written papers to inspect the housekeeping prior to using cleantelligent. Cleantelligent is an upgrade.

Wade

Great Software to enhance Quality control

I absolutely love this software. CleanTelligent is an integral component of our Quality Control Program

Pros

CleanTelligent has provided us great way of monitoring the service we provide our customers. It allows our team to trend inspection results and allows us to adjust training needs.

Cons

Missing - a manual; there are many features and options within CleanTelligent however, it takes a great deal of time to discover these options and learn how to navigate and design reports.

Reasons for choosing CleanTelligent

We were fortunate to acquire CleanTelligent with in the first few years of its offering, it just made good sense! We have not looked back or regretted that decision.

Roxanne

Industry: Facilities Services

CleanTelligent is user friendly and great way to communicate with both my clients and staff

I was extremely skeptical at first. I honestly didn't think I would use it as much as I do! Now its the first thing I open in the morning and before bed every night!

Pros

I love the ability to communicate to my team and the customers in real time. in our line of work communication is the key to success! I also have staff who are not tech savvy people and they picked it right up. I'd say its as user friendly as an Iphone.

Cons

I would like to be able to change the bar code system to allow me to send information to my team daily. for example if there was a complaint I would like the information put in the system and supervisor to be able to check off the that it was completed.

Eric

Great software fit

Very good. Service oriented company with good support. I have used it since 2007.

Pros

the software solution fits for our industry and partners and is based on our scopes of work and service delivery with out a lot of customization. Very easy to use and and a lot of flexibility.

Cons

There is no API connection and would like to connect the software to our other systems

Christopher

WA feedback

I haven't used anything else for Quality Inspections but this seems to meet all of our needs and the price point is right for the features available in the software.

Pros

I like the inspection features and electronic notification process. I also like the dashboard feature.

Cons

It is difficult to set up and establish all the locations and sites. Reporting could be better.

Clifford

Reports Made Simple

Clean Telligent plays a major role for our organization. It provides a clear picture for our team on areas that may require more attention and the software gives instant feedback to team.

Pros

The software is user friendly and captures all the information I need to effectively do my job.

Cons

It is very difficult to find a fault in this software for me.

Rebecca

Industry: Environmental Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Overall very happy with the product

Overall, we're happy with the software. We would be better off to use more of the features but that's because it's hard to get buy in with operations. I think if the name was branded other than CleanTelligent, it might be considered more widely used as an inspection and inventory system more so than just janitorial inspection.

Pros

It allows us to track deficiencies and trends so that we can provide more training and emphasis on what we're having issues with. It also allows us to correct our deficiencies before they are a customer concern. Our Federal customer tracks quality using old forms written on paper and often only deficiencies. We have the system that allows us to print out all of what was inspected, the scores, trends we found in our deficiencies so they can be trained to but most importantly, it includes what we did right as well. It's also pretty easy to use for the end users (whom vary in technical skill). The App is convenient to use on the phone and get real time progress and close work orders.

Cons

It's a little tricky getting some of the admin stuff done correctly and then if something is incorrect, you can't remove it, you can only deactivate it so they system gets a little cluttered.

Matthew

Not much value

Disappointing

Pros

The QR codes are neat and very customizable

Cons

The back end of this thing is a nightmare! All the packages come with training because the back end is such a slog to get customer's input correctly. It gets even worse when you want to do something larger than just a single room you have to make templets and sub templets and jump from screen to screen trying to get everything correct but you still miss things. The second part is this platform is expensive! We paid 7K to start and an average of $260 a month for less than a handful of users. We then looked at rolling it out to all our sites and our monthly fee would have jumped to over $6800. Compare this to its competitor Swept, which uses a flat rate no matter how many users you have, and it was a no-brainer to switch. The last F U from cleantelligent was when they wanted to charge us $1000 to cancel ever though we had been with them for 3 years. We are going and never coming back.

Polly

All-In-One

I love this software and many customers refuse to let us make any changes.

Pros

I really like the ability to provide different options for inspections, work orders and surveys - including customer access. Great system for an all-in-one place for information.

Cons

May be too many options on some items that can get clunky - keep it simple.

Denise