• Pros

• "Helps me grow our business and keeps us organized. Love the Room Cards with photos."

• "Very easy to follow and understand. And its awesome that they constantly try to make the app better"

• "The design and set up is okay, but every feature has a litany of issues that I dealt with while using PL as my software system."

• Cons

• "We were use to an invoicing system and PawLoyalty doesn't work that way. Just growing pains on trying to think through the reservation process. "

• "I dont like that the demo is visual would have like a free trail. "

• "I wish that the branded mobile app was included in the monthly cost vs an additional charge, but we can still just use online booking for free."

Browse PawLoyalty Pro Software Reviews

Anthony from Dogtopia

Innovative and User Friendly Software

Pros

The software is very flexible and easily adapts to the different services and rules we have at 50 plus locations. The interface is super intuitive and simple to use for our employees. We also enjoy features such as automatic payments with our new membership program, data/pass sharing between multiple locations and the NPS survey integration.

Cons

The only major cons are the growing pains that they are experiencing with such rapid growth. Development time can be slow at times and transferring data from existing Point of Sale systems can be a pain depending on the system transferring from.

Amber from Wag Hotels

Pawloyalty is a great system and a huge step above from the Windows 95esque software we used before.

One time I sent my entire list of daycare customers a report card that I was using as a test. I didn't ask Pawloyalty for help but tried to figure it out by myself, so it was totally my fault. The feature is actually really cool, I just learned how to use it the hard way. Pawloyalty is actually really good at offering training but I was poking around on my own.

Pros

I love that there are so many reports. As a manager, I want to know where my customers are coming from and how often they are using my services and what's contributing to my bottom line. I used to spend hours trying to get this data from my old system, but Pawloyalty has all these reports out of the box so it saved me a ton of time and I can see easily where my business and customers stand. From an operational standpoint, it's very streamlined. I love how easily the software flows and it really enables my staff to work more efficiently. I can easily flow from one screen to the next which saves my employees time when booking appointments. It also helped simplify my operations in the back of house. The reports are very simple and can be run very quickly. I love that it is cloud based as my old system crashed often. We even lost power one day and with Pawloyalty, we were able to continue our operations without issue using tablets and cell phones which was super convenient for our staff and clients. I also really love that the software is constantly being improved. Garret actually listened to some of my requests for improvements and it was nice to see these enhancements in the system pretty quickly and we continue to see new features often. There are also webinars that explain all the improvements so we're kept in the loop.

Roncy from Canyon Pet Lodge Inc

January 2016

Do not buy in to this software

There are no pros but cons are many. Our experience with this software: 1) We did not have a good training experience, no response during initial period, software db conversion was a nightmare. Examples of the conversion nightmare were: ALL of the pets were converted to Jack Russell Terriers, no breeds, colors, veterinarians, etc were in any alpha order. Rather than alpha, all were in a nonsensical order which increased company costs for the insane amount of hours that we had 2 employees working on adding client info that should have converted. 2) Correspondence was scant at best. They rarely responded to emails and did not bother to offer assistance. However, I did hear from them when they needed a new cc to pay the monthly fee. We did not renew at this point as after spending July-Nov 2014 trying to just get the db and basic functions to work - we made the decision to cancel. 3) Once we canceled we were immediately locked out of the system. I requested assurance that our company's db was wiped from PawLoyalty and the exact email: Hi Roncy, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on how we can improve our product and processes, I really appreciate it; we will take that feedback and use it to create a better customer experience. I have deleted your company database from our Microsoft data center servers. This means that your company profile and all associated pet/customer data is also permanently removed. We wish you the best and hope that you have a great Holiday Season. Happy Holidays! 4) Since then, 7/27/15, we received an auto generated email reminder from the PawLoyalty system proving that our company's db information has not been removed from PawLoyalty's system. I immediately emailed them on 7/27/15, regarding this issue and to delete our company db information, again with no response. 5) The final straw - and reason to finally write this review, was from 9:50pm 1/12/16 thru 3:36am 1/13/16, we received OVER 2000, yes 2000, auto generated emails from the PawLoyalty system. This once again proves that our db was never removed and shows a major flaw in their system. We could not use our email due to the MASSIVE amount of incoming emails from the PawLoyalty system! We received an email apology for the 2500+ email surge we endured with the assurance that our database was deleted. In addition, today PawLoyalty sent our company a pizza/salad/soda lunch as a good faith apology. Assurances noted and apologies accepted.

September 2016

Nancy from HAFH Pet Spa

September 2016

Simple to Use. Great Support. Pet Parents Love the Report Cards

I love that my customers are engaged and appreciate the extra effort that the software let's us provide. I love that my staff learned the software in a matter of 90 minutes. I love that it helps put processes around everything we do from operations to sales to employee mgmt. I love that they are always adding new reports and other features that help us grow. I love that their reporting can tell me how my business is performing. I love that it manages employee time clocks & commissions. I love that clients can book an appointment thru our website or facebook page. I love that customer support staff answers the phone, is friendly and knows the product very well. I would recommend anyone looking for software see a demo and talk to the PawLoyalty team. This is what sold me. I felt that everyone I talked to loved working there, was passionate about pets, knew their product inside and out and really took the time to learn about my business to help me determine if it was going to be a good fit.

Pros

Cons

See a demo and talk to their team. This is what sold me. I felt that everyone I talked to loved working there, was passionate about pets, knew their product inside and out and really took the time to learn about my business to help me determine if it was going to be a good fit.

Omar from K9 Experts

Industry: Veterinary

So Much More than Software!

Saves me time. Helps me grow our business (add new customers, sell more to existing customers). Keeps us organized. Gives me visibility into how well my business is doing. Keeps existing customers engaged.

Pros

- The support team is awesome & always answers our calls. They even proactively reach out to us and see how they can do better and help us get the most out of the software. - We love that PawLoyalty is building so much functionality around Marketing. Pipeline tracking, automated marketing, call tracking... it's all amazing. - Easy to see who the best customers are, how often they come & identify customers who should be coming more. - The e-chart for tracking deliver/consumption of feedings, meds & activities is so cool.

Bryl from Love My Doggy Day Care

PawLoyalty has made our lives easier.

It delivered what my business needed to handle check-ins and check-outs. It fit into my existing business processes seamlessly and helped me streamline other processes. I don't take advantage of every feature but I continue to find ways to improve my business with new and continuously improving features.

Pros

Functionality. Really allows my business to run smooth. Great design and superb flexibility let me tailor the software to match my existing business practices. Training new employees to use the software is a piece of cake.

Cons

It can be time-consuming to undo mistakes that we make in our own system. There should be an easier way to undo an incorrect transaction.

justin from Fast Tracks

Perfect! Awesome! excellent!

It saves me time!

Pros

This is the best looking kennel software! It simple to use and not nearly as confusing as ginger, and the safe will always call and walk you threw any problems you have!

Cons

It took Paw Loyalty a few years to work out the kinks, it was frustrating however they have fixed all their glitches and the software now runs great!

Julie from Pets Paradise Resort

FAST, Easy to Use & Great Customer Support

I was skeptical when looking into switching our software solution because you hear so many stories about how it can go so wrong. We did a demo with other cloud software companies, but the conversation with PawLoyalty was so different. The spent over an hour walking us thru the software and answering every single question (we had a list of about 3 pages). They were receptive to new ideas when we asked something that they didn't currently offer and made it clear that they partner with their customers. They even talked about how other facilities do things to generate more revenue and increase labor efficiencies. We felt like they were a partner, not a software vendor. So we jumped-in with both feet and could not be happier. 1. They spent a few hours with us to set-up and configure our new account (down to the last detail). 2. Then they took our current database back-up and imported it into our PawLoyalty account. They got everything from vaccines to feedings to medications to notes to all pet and owner information (my staff was relieved that they didn't have to manually enter everyone back in 3. Then they provided two 90 minute training sessions with our staff and trained everyone how to use the program most effectively. 4. After all that, they even took the time to log into our hosting provider and help us upload the online booking tool to our website and our facebook page. If you are looking for software, then you need to spend the time with Garret to see what they have to offer.

Larry from Crestview Kennel Inc

New User

I can finally track expired vaccine records and automatically email the client about updated these records prior to next stay. Also, reminder appointment emails sent out automatically just prior to boarding/daycare date. All boarding/daycare clients are listed alphabetically for easy daily glance. All revenues broken down daily, weekly, monthly, Etc.

Pros

The ability to communicate with customers, and the ease and functionality of taking reservations and payments. Also, the training provided by our reps at Pawloyalty has been great, and their follow up on questions or concerns has been fast. They really appear to enjoy their job.

Cons

My previous software allowed me to communicate with other users with a sticky note. As an owner, sometimes I like to leave a message for my staff that is present when the program is opened. I believe this would be a good upgrade to Pawloyalty.

Heather from Fetchers Play and Stay

Easy to use, great support

Pros

Ease of use and ability to contact support with a quick response with any issue we may have. Ability to add a lot of detail to accounts is helpful too.

Cons

Some daily tasks aren't always working properly. Would like to be able to use it on other browsers as east as firefox.

Gayle from PawsCienda Pet Resort

Customer Service

Love the Customer Support - the rep did a great job training us and following up. She checks in from time to time as well. Having a good support staff is important with a software company.

Reasons for Choosing PawLoyalty Pro Software

They had been around for a while plus the reps were wonderful to work with and help me understand their product.

Brittany from Happy Pets Palace & Playground

Great Customer Service

We have only been using Paw Loyalty for a little over a month now, so we are still learning everything it has to offer. That's why my "overall" and "ease of use" ate only at 4 stars. I'm sure, when I learn everything, that I will be a five star rating. What I love most about Paw Loyalty is their Customer Service! Garret and Casey are absolutely wonderful! They are so willing to help at any moment of the day. I am never on hold nor am I never able to reach someone. If that happens, I get my call returned almost immediately. I LOVE that! I'm all about great customer service and with Paw Loyalty you get that. Since, we are still learning everything that Paw Loyalty has to offer, I'm not able to tell you what those things are. I can say that, I love how everything is drag and drop! Cuts out so many extra steps. The beta-booking feature is great and simple to use, as well. Adding a new client is simple. Everything, pretty much, is simple to use. If you can't figure it out, all you have to do is call. It's pretty great, so far. I would definitely recommend giving Paw Loyalty a try if you are looking for a pet software to use.

Benjamin from GFK9, LLC

PawLoyalty Rocks!

We operate an up and coming facility in Glens Falls. We have a great training program, are growing our regular daycare clients and provide full service overnight lodging services. We do not have a tech background but we had a good idea of what we needed the software to accomplish. I really did my research before choosing PawLoyalty; I ended up choosing PawLoyalty because it's functionality was the only system that could support how we operate our business. The user experience has been great and when I have any questions or need help I get a friendly response (even on Saturdays). They have walked me through the entire process by answering my questions and setting up my account with services/prices/packages/discounts/facility layout/etc. They have spent a few hours for staff training and have acknowledged feedback or customization requests. I feel like PawLoyalty is more than just a software company, I feel like they are a strategic partner. I would strongly recommend PawLoyalty to anyone running a full-service canine facility.

Ashly from New Leash On Life

September 2014

Could be very excellent...

Our initial work with PawLoyalty was a little rocky as once we engaged with them their support fell to zero and we were left wondering what we got ourselves into. However, after expressing our concerns to Garett, he immediately recognized their lack of service and apologized. They have since hired new staff to help with their support and have been on their A-game ever since. Having reviewed other programs I can say that this one by far and away has the best features and ease of usability. The interface is clear and well put together. They have proven their increased support by responding to our inquiries within a day or less. When we provided them our client data to have imported into the system, it was done quickly and correctly. Overall they seem to have the industry knowledge to provide a great product and even provided us some good marketing techniques through package creation. We are working very closely with PawLoyalty to create what we hope will be an excellent working relationship and we look forward to using their software.

Carole from Paws Doggy Daycare

This is a great software - super easy to use for our small business.

Pros

I love that I can call customer rep, who is assigned to our account, and she helps me happily and quickly. I can add our doggies in quickly and check our calendar efficiently.

Adam from The Kanine Kastle

September 2014

Exceptional software and service!

We switched to PawLoyalty from a non web-based software and are overly pleased with the benefits that this software offers. We have had nothing but exceptional customer service with a real personal touch from the staff at PawLoyalty. They held our hand through the entire process of our transition and continue to follow up and offer EXCELLENT service to us. Having a web based software has made our processes more streamlined and as an owner, makes my business much easier to manage. I am able to log in anywhere and see real-time what is going on with the business. I can check from any tablet, computer or cell phone. We are now able to offer online bookings on our website and on our social media sites such as Facebook with a simple click of a button. Our customers love the options that this new software has given them. After 4 months of using this software, I honestly can't list any con's about PawLoyalty. Highly recommended!

Katy from Dogtopia

Barb is the Best

Pros

The software is easy to use and to learn quickly.

Cons

The software has too many items that don’t make sense.

Betty from Top Dog Boardings

Employee's Love it

When we started researching software for our boarding facility our staff was disappointed at the lack of options. We saw Kennel Connection, Kennelsoft, K9Bytes & PetExec; they were all just outdated and seemed like it would take forever to learn. Then we found PawLoyalty and everyone got excited. We were impressed from the beginning when we went to their site and we were actually able to chat with them live. We set-up the demo for the next day and they even made it so our staff who wasn't scheduled to work that day could watch the demo video later. We had about 2600 client records and all our data was imported 4 days later. Training was straight forward and all our employees were excited to have their questions answered and to get some hands on time in the software. If we have any questions we use live chat or email and always get a fast and friendly response.

Donna from Learn Play Stay Doggie Resort

December 2015

Pawloyality is 5 star all the way. The best boarding, training, grooming software !

As a new upcoming business opened in sept. of 2014 pawloyality has serviced us according to our needs. We are a small business but this program does everything for our boarding, grooming and training business of dogs. It has helped our business become more organized, more efficient, overall improved our workflow. Pawloyality has everything at your fingertips, we know where we stand with arrivals, departures, what our doggie resort looks like who is here , etc. We have reports whenever we need them to look at the overall performance of our business. I cannot say enough about pawloyality and the staff has helped me greatly by teaching me and answering questions I have about the program. They are resource for the companies they serve. Excellent program, service, user friendly and helped our business grow due to efficiency and overall performance .

Mary from 4 Paws Resorts

The Best Available

We took a look at everything on the market both cloud and installed software. PawLoyalty won our business for 5 reasons: 1. They answered the phone the 1st time we called. I know this is simple business, but we waited as long as 4 days for some other companies to call back. 2. They made a great case for cloud software. We aren't IT savvy and we realize that. They take care of everything (back-up, updates, etc) and it's all included in the monthly fee. 3. They allow customers and new clients to request appointments directly from our website and Facebook page. 4. It looks really good and our employees were excited to try it. 5. We have talked to a few different people in the company and they all seem intelligent and understand how the product works. Huge improvement from K9Bytes.

Norah from Middleton Pet Resort

Pet Resort Software that works

I feel like I have tried every software that was available for pet resorts, but was always left wanting more. We switched to PawLoyalty about a year ago and I hesitated to write the review because I wasn't sure I would still like it in a year. Well, I DO. PawLoyalty has been a great product and I love that it is even better today then when I signed-up a year ago. My 4 favorite things about the software are: 1. The monthly feature updates 2. I love that when I do have a question or need help that I can reach a live person. 3. Checking-in/out, Booking & Running reports are simple. 4. The new online booking that allows new customers to fill out a complete profile and sign our forms digitally. Take a tour and tell them that Norah sent you (they have a great referral program) ;-)

Adrienne from Animal Loving Care

Looks great but nothing panned out as sold

Learned what I really needed!

Pros

Cons

Every function has bugs and they take forever to fix things. Email campaigns were sent to my entirely client list without my approval. I was charged extra fees without notification. Waited days to get answers. Worst of all they do not provide data in a format that it can be transferred to another system.

Hannah from Happy Paws Grooming, Daycare & Kenneling

December 2015

Great for small animal business

This software is great for small pet businesses. They provide you with great customer service and easy step by steps to getting to know the software. The only downfall is the program is not able to keep track of dogs coming at least once a week. Our establishment has a once a week commitment so we have to keep track on paper the dogs who do or don't show up that week. Otherwise, the software is very user friendly.

Response from PawLoyalty

Replied December 2015

Thanks for the great review Hannah. If you want to give me more details about how you need to track the consistency of pets meeting their weekly commitment, I can show you the best way or we can build something to make that easier for you. Great Customers + Great Feedback = Great Software. Thanks for being part of the PawLoyalty Pack.

Cindy and Don from Dawgonefun.

Small Business

Love the help from our rep getting started!! It was a fresh of breath air for us!!

Pros

This software outshined the one we previously used and our rep was there with us every step of the way during setup.

Cons

Being a small business we need reports and check out procedures differently than a big business does.

October 2015

Kara from Bed and Biscuit Austin

October 2015

Impressed with receptiveness to feedback!

We decided to go with PawLoyalty for several reasons. One was that it was developed as a cloud based software from the ground up and not a hodge podge of desktop software getting crammed into a cloud. We ran into some issues translating our current processes and software to the new platform, and they were very receptive to our feedback and helping us work through our questions. I like working with small companies like PawLoyalty that get things done and don't pass you around to ten different people that only know how to read off a screen. Everyone I've spoken to is very competent and is great about getting you in contact with the right person if they're not sure how to help.

Janice from Paws Wags & Purrs

Best Online Mac Friendly Kennel Software

I have used several different kennel software solutions and PawLoyalty is hands down the best. The time they spent to do a custom set-up with me, import my customer records and train my staff was well spent, plus they even recorded it so I can use the training for future employees. Customer service was a high priority for me. PawLoyalty staff responds to any questions or requests immediately. Not next day or next week... literally within an hour. Training my staff was simple. They were comfortable adding new clients, booking & changing appointments and running various reports within an hour. The software is easy to use and it's pretty. I would recommend it to any pet care professional.

April 2015

Laura from Meadowlake Pet Resort & Training Center

April 2015

The future of the pet care industry!

We have been working with Pawloyalty for over one year now and are thrilled at the direction the softwware is taking. It will no doubt be the "software to have" for all pet care facilities in the future. The features will be vital to the care of our pets and be what sets you apart from your competitors! The system is easy to learn and the customer service is superb in comparison to the previous software we used. Garrett has guided us through the software personally and is determined to be constantly improving...a refreshing change from most software providers for this industry. I highly recommend Pawloyalty!

Steve from Happy Tails Ranch

Good Software = Happy Employees

We switched from an outdated software to PawLoyalty and our employees could not be happier. They have great reports that help keep us organized and making sure our staff doesn't drop any balls; everything from activity reports to financial forecasting. As an owner I love the ability to be offsite and easily login to check on the day. How many dogs for the day, how much earned revenue for the week, total number of check-ins or check-outs for the day. Great product and a great team to work with.

Response from PawLoyalty

Replied September 2015

Thanks Steve, we also just added a Pet Resort Business Metrics Report. Keep the suggestions coming.

Lisa from Suite Dog Daze

Not up to Par

I tried this software system for my dog daycare/boarding/training/grooming an retail store. The system is slow, with lots of bugs and glitches. I spent more time trouble shooting the bugs then I would have if I had gone back to paper pencil scheduling, and bookkeeping. Customer service was great. They always worked hard to iron out the kinks. Unfortunately, the system never lived up to it's promise. I've since switched to another system that seems to work 100% of the time. Unfortunately, PL didn't seem to work 50% of the time.

Response from PawLoyalty

Replied January 2016

Hey Lisa, I appreciate your feedback and we have learned some lessons and made some drastic improvements to the performance of the system and the reliability. As a small business I think it says a lot that we took those lessons and have used that to improve upon our product, processes and continued amazing support. If you ever want to come back, let me know and I will waive your fee's for 24 months. Wishing you and your team a successful year.

Samantha from NYC Pet Services Dog Playhouse & Pet Hotel

Great system amongst others

Pros

Cons

I dont like that the demo is visual would have like a free trail.

Amber from Bed & Biscuit Austin

Customer Service & Ease of Use ABOVE & BEYOND

I help manage a boarding/daycare facility in Austin, TX and so far everything has been amazing. If we've come accross any issues or tweeks that needed to be made, Garret & Casey have been above and beyond helpful. Not only were they able to accomodate certain needs to help get us running, but have been nothing but kind (and patient) with us. We are so close to our launch date, and can't wait to have an easy process for keeping track of our dogs & their needs, but also to have a product that is nice to look at!

Amy from Social Pet

Overall great software!

We opened Social Pet, a dog daycare/boarding facility, in June 2014 and PawLoyalty helps keep our facility organized as we continue to grow our business. It is very easy to use, made training our staff a breeze, and is constantly being updated with improvements. We get a response, usually same day, answering any questions/concerns we have. Every request we have had to make the software easier to use has either already been addressed with a new update or is in the process of being addressed. Overall a great, user-friendly software!

June 2016

Bill from Social Pet Hotel & Daycare

June 2016

PawLoyalty offers excellent service and continued cutting edge updates that save us time and money!!

We operate a dog boarding and daycare facility in Charlotte NC and demoed several online booking software options before selecting PawLoyalty. Garret spent a significant amount of time ensuring our questions were answered. His team consistently pushes updates that are relevant and help our operation run more efficiently. They also act as consultants by working with us to problem solve customer challenges that involve the software. We couldn't be happier!

Daniel from Red Barn Pet Retreat

Exceptional customer service.

Functionality!

Pros

What I like most about the PawLoyalty software is the ability to complete the same task in multiple ways.

Julia from WagsPark

PawLoyalty is great for Doggie Daycares!

We went through many choices and demos of software for our doggie daycare and park business before choosing PawLoyalty. The software is easy to set up and use, and is going to be a valuable asset to our company going forward!

Pros

Easy to set up and get started. Very straight forward

Cons

Confusing parts in setting up for our Park business, but things we can work through.

Deb from Paws Pet Resort

PawLoyalty Software IS FANTASTIC

If you are starting up a day care or boarding facility, or just looking to replace a old out dated system you must give PawLoyalty a try!!! Not only is there site easy to use I have found that these folks are focused on customer service. They have gone the extra mile for our new business Paws Pet Resort in Williamsburg Va. and I have no doubt this is how they treat every customer. Thank You So Much Deb Walton Paws Pet Resort

Hope from Country Care Kennel

Simple to Use and Tons of Great Features

We moved over to PawLoyalty and could not be happier. The biggest improvement is the simplicity of checking in a customer and being able to update all their feeding, medication, vaccination, grooming notes and personal items. We love the plethora of reports that help us with delivering activities and the financial reports are a huge improvement. And their staff always sounds happy to help.

December 2014

caroline from bold canine

December 2014

so slow had to cancel service

I was excited about pawloyalty, it seemed like a great system. the customer service is very good, but the system was so slow that we couldn't use it. it would take way too long to load up. Plus it seemed to have a lot of bugs, during our training (which is really just a demo not really training) they couldnt get the retail portion to work, it kept giving an error message. we wasted around $600 on a software we never were able to use, buyer beware

Response from PawLoyalty

Replied December 2014

Hi Caroline, I appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on how we can improve. We recently completed a performance upgrade and think that you would be excited to use the software again. We would love to work with you, come enjoy the next 4 months on us. For the pets, Garret Tadlock CEO

November 2014

JR from A Ruff Life Resort

November 2014

The BEST keeps getting better.

After all our research we decided that Pawloyalty software was the best available for our business. We were looking for software that our employees could easily learn, something that could support our customers and make our daily routines more predictable. We are glad that we choose them and now our customers can even request appointments thru our Facebook page.

Amanda from Apple Ridge Farm

December 2015

software that is easy to use.

Although it is an easy software to use it dose have its spontaneous glitches, The Customer service however is quick to resolve these glitches in a personal,caring and compassionate way, we are using this product and think its a great service for the cost and would recommend it to anyone needing simplicity and ease, A true asset to any business.

April 2014

Amanda from A Pets Paradise Resort & Spa

April 2014

Easy to Use Software

I have been using the product for about 8 weeks and I'm loving it. Garret helped us personalize our account, trained our staff and transfered our customer information. When we have questions we use live chat or call and always get a quick and very friendly response. Favorite feature is online booking. It's saving our staff time and our customers love it too!

Abby from Wagging Tails Pet Resort

Online Kennel Software

Pros: 1. Simple to use 2. Great user interface 3. Amazing customer service 4. Tons of great features 5. Works on iPad and iPhone 6. Access it from anywhere 7. Provided a custom set-up 8. Provided custom training 9. Imported my customer records Cons: 1. No rewards program is available 2. No ability to text reminders Overall I love the software.

Ronn from K9 Ranch

above and beyond

Thank you Garret and team, for always considering our needs. We were just a startup and the PawLoyalty team went beyond introducing us to their software, they also educated us on Pet Boarding best practices... this I consider going above and beyond. Smart People, smart solution, and great customer service.

Kim from Furry Tails Pet Resort

Sophisticated Software

We went with PawLoyalty after looking at several other softwares because it was the easiest to use and the look was very modern. It's everything we need today and we love that they will allow us to customize it for our business by adding reports and other operational processes to save our staff time and errors.

Heidi from The Meadows Kennel

January 2016

It has freed up my time for more important tasks.

It's overall amazing!

Response from PawLoyalty

Replied February 2016

Thanks Heidi, we have really enjoyed working with you to streamline daily operations and grow your business. We are proud that we get to work with one of the best facilities in wine country and we look forward to many more years of success together.

December 2015

amanda from knights pet hotel

December 2015

Everything i have been looking for and more

They set it up for us and gave great advice about how industry leaders leverage functionality. I was worried about the transition, but they made it simple and painless. Employees love it and they are always adding new features that help us better serve our customers.

Dawn from Pawsitively Heaven Pet Resort

January 2016

Finally a great POS system for our industry.

We began working with PawLoyalty a couple of weeks ago so far the transition has been a very pleasant experience. Finally, a POS system that can handle all of our businesses needs. Thank you PL for a great product!!!

Donna from Learn Play Stay Doggie Resort

Excellent software

Great software that is very detailed and easy to use for any boarding business! Everyone is very helpful at PawLoyalty as well!

Stacy from Puppy Love Dog Socialization Center & Spa

great for our start up

The staff were excellent in helping us get set up, the drop down boxes were confusing but we had more of a problem because it was not smart phone friendly.