• icon"Very easy to follow and understand. And its awesome that they constantly try to make the app better."
  • icon"I love that it helps put processes around everything we do from operations to sales to employee mgmt. I love that they are always adding new reports and other features that help us grow."
  • icon"The software is easy to use and to learn quickly."
  • icon"It can be time-consuming to undo mistakes that we make in our own system."
  • icon"Waited days to get answers. Worst of all they do not provide data in a format that it can be transferred to another system."

Browse all PawLoyalty Pro Software Reviews

• Have you used PawLoyalty Pro Software and would like to share your experience with others?

Anthony

Innovative and User Friendly Software

Pros

The software is very flexible and easily adapts to the different services and rules we have at 50 plus locations. The interface is super intuitive and simple to use for our employees. We also enjoy features such as automatic payments with our new membership program, data/pass sharing between multiple locations and the NPS survey integration.

Cons

The only major cons are the growing pains that they are experiencing with such rapid growth. Development time can be slow at times and transferring data from existing Point of Sale systems can be a pain depending on the system transferring from.

Debbie

Software upgrade

We have been using the same old system for over 20 years….when we Started the process of looking for a major system upgrade, we were very specific in what we needed to sustain and grow our business. Pawloyalty software program matched what we needed, and more! The implementation and constant communication with their team and ours has been great. It’s been two years and we are still constantly finding more ways to utilize their programs to help us grow!

Pros

When we upgraded to Paw Loyalty, we never realized how antiquated our system was. We are much more efficient, we haven’t even been able to use all the great features yet, we’re working on implementing the marketing portion of Paw Loyalty, which will help grow our business. The best thing is that we no longer need a credit card machine, I have to do is press “charge”!

Cons

I believe that our system is it pretty complicated for a simple implementation. So software updates and creations are always being implemented. We appreciate the team in place at Pawloyalty…they are very responsive

Reasons for choosing PawLoyalty Pro Software

We looked at four other management programs. After weighing the differences of : being user friendly, available reports, implementation protocols, ability to customize, communication, and customer service…Pawloyalty fit our business the best.

Reasons for switching to PawLoyalty Pro Software

Our business Was growing far faster than our management system could support.

Misty

October 2022

Not for TRAINERS

It was the worst ever. No communication lots of promises no follow through but quick to steal your money

Pros

There were no pros for trainers. This was awful and they offered no refund!!!

Cons

This was a scam! Not meant to help trainers was sold to me as if for trainers. Took over 1500 dollars! Suffered for 2 months. Never 1 day it was right. Took 3 months to launch. No refunds. They are crooks

I was naive and was bamboozled by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Carmela

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Pet care industry

Impressed!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an amazing marketing and technology guru. He is brilliant, helpful, and most generous with his time and assistance!

Cons

Weekend support needed. Team members could return calls faster.

Reasons for choosing PawLoyalty Pro Software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] professionalism and assistance.

Response from PawLoyalty

Thanks for the review Carmela, we really appreciate your business and have loved working with you to streamline and grow your business. For your weekend support, remember to use the weekend real-time text line instead of submitting a ticket. That way you will get the fastest response vs having to wait until Monday.

Replied September 2021

Karin

Stellar - Exactly what we needed!

Pros

PawLoyalty is easy to use and has all the features we need. The customer service is amazing as well, and if I don't know how to do something, I get an immediate response and solution to my problem. I am thrilled that I was able to find an all-encompassing software, with such a great team behind it!

Cons

So far so good. My biggest concern is tracking all of our "grandfathered-in" clients and ensuring we continue to provide them the proper support, but I haven't seen anything to worry me yet.

Reasons for switching to PawLoyalty Pro Software

Acuity is awful and we did not have everything we were supposed to.

Kaelee

Overall

Pleasant

Pros

Massive amount of customization and the ability to see the growth day by day

Cons

Employees can't look at their own hours manager has to show them.

Reasons for choosing PawLoyalty Pro Software

Most to offer with the least commitment. Up front and transparent about glitches, updates and customer support.

Amber

Pawloyalty is a great system and a huge step above from the Windows 95esque software we used before.

One time I sent my entire list of daycare customers a report card that I was using as a test. I didn't ask Pawloyalty for help but tried to figure it out by myself, so it was totally my fault. The feature is actually really cool, I just learned how to use it the hard way. Pawloyalty is actually really good at offering training but I was poking around on my own.

Pros

I love that there are so many reports. As a manager, I want to know where my customers are coming from and how often they are using my services and what's contributing to my bottom line. I used to spend hours trying to get this data from my old system, but Pawloyalty has all these reports out of the box so it saved me a ton of time and I can see easily where my business and customers stand. From an operational standpoint, it's very streamlined. I love how easily the software flows and it really enables my staff to work more efficiently. I can easily flow from one screen to the next which saves my employees time when booking appointments. It also helped simplify my operations in the back of house. The reports are very simple and can be run very quickly. I love that it is cloud based as my old system crashed often. We even lost power one day and with Pawloyalty, we were able to continue our operations without issue using tablets and cell phones which was super convenient for our staff and clients. I also really love that the software is constantly being improved. Garret actually listened to some of my requests for improvements and it was nice to see these enhancements in the system pretty quickly and we continue to see new features often. There are also webinars that explain all the improvements so we're kept in the loop.

Nancy

September 2016

Simple to Use. Great Support. Pet Parents Love the Report Cards

I love that my customers are engaged and appreciate the extra effort that the software let's us provide. I love that my staff learned the software in a matter of 90 minutes. I love that it helps put processes around everything we do from operations to sales to employee mgmt. I love that they are always adding new reports and other features that help us grow. I love that their reporting can tell me how my business is performing. I love that it manages employee time clocks & commissions. I love that clients can book an appointment thru our website or facebook page. I love that customer support staff answers the phone, is friendly and knows the product very well. I would recommend anyone looking for software see a demo and talk to the PawLoyalty team. This is what sold me. I felt that everyone I talked to loved working there, was passionate about pets, knew their product inside and out and really took the time to learn about my business to help me determine if it was going to be a good fit.

Pros

Cons

See a demo and talk to their team. This is what sold me. I felt that everyone I talked to loved working there, was passionate about pets, knew their product inside and out and really took the time to learn about my business to help me determine if it was going to be a good fit.

Kathy

April 2022

Excellent Company & Product

Paw Loyalty is the most robust kennel management system I have ever used. As a franchisor and franchisee, I and several other franchisees evaluated comparable kennel management software packages. We evaluated functionality as well as support models. Paw Loyalty was the choice. Over the years, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team have delivered on every promise and on every request. I highly recommend him, his team and his entire suite of products.

Pros

Paw Loyalty is easy to use. From an owner perspective, the business reporting and marketing tools are very, very good.

Cons

Only 1 staff complaint and that is the speed at check out. However, our issue may be caused by our internet provider and not Paw Loyalty.

Service

Brandy

June 2022

A must have for kennel and or grooming facilities

Customer service is awesome and they’re willing to help you learn what would work best for your business with trainings in either 1 on 1 or a group. They take your ideas on improving the program as well.

Pros

It has soooo many options in one program

Cons

It really takes a while to understand cuz there’s soooo much to use/learn. Wish they’d have a cat icon for cat boarding instead of a running dog icon. Lol

Reasons for switching to PawLoyalty Pro Software

Too expensive, not as user friendly and customer service wasn’t very good

Gayle

Customer Service

Love the Customer Support - the rep did a great job training us and following up. She checks in from time to time as well. Having a good support staff is important with a software company.

Pros

Helps me grow our business and keeps us organized. Love the Room Cards with photos.

Cons

We were use to an invoicing system and PawLoyalty doesn't work that way. Just growing pains on trying to think through the reservation process.

Reasons for choosing PawLoyalty Pro Software

They had been around for a while plus the reps were wonderful to work with and help me understand their product.

Larry

New User

I can finally track expired vaccine records and automatically email the client about updated these records prior to next stay. Also, reminder appointment emails sent out automatically just prior to boarding/daycare date. All boarding/daycare clients are listed alphabetically for easy daily glance. All revenues broken down daily, weekly, monthly, Etc.

Pros

The ability to communicate with customers, and the ease and functionality of taking reservations and payments. Also, the training provided by our reps at Pawloyalty has been great, and their follow up on questions or concerns has been fast. They really appear to enjoy their job.

Cons

My previous software allowed me to communicate with other users with a sticky note. As an owner, sometimes I like to leave a message for my staff that is present when the program is opened. I believe this would be a good upgrade to Pawloyalty.

Omar

Industry: Veterinary

So Much More than Software!

Saves me time. Helps me grow our business (add new customers, sell more to existing customers). Keeps us organized. Gives me visibility into how well my business is doing. Keeps existing customers engaged.

Pros

- The support team is awesome & always answers our calls. They even proactively reach out to us and see how they can do better and help us get the most out of the software. - We love that PawLoyalty is building so much functionality around Marketing. Pipeline tracking, automated marketing, call tracking... it's all amazing. - Easy to see who the best customers are, how often they come & identify customers who should be coming more. - The e-chart for tracking deliver/consumption of feedings, meds & activities is so cool.

Cons

I wish that the branded mobile app was included in the monthly cost vs an additional charge, but we can still just use online booking for free.

Nicki

Outstanding Customer Service

Pros

It's pretty easy overall to maneuver through.

Cons

I wish there was a way to charge by the day instead of by the night. Right now I have to put boarding appointments in as training and the receipts are confusing to my clients because it looks like we are charing taxes and we don't do that.

Reasons for choosing PawLoyalty Pro Software

They were very helpful and had lots of patience with me. :-)

Response from PawLoyalty

Hey Niki, I wanted to let you know that we do allow you to charge by the 24 hour appointments for boarding services and taxes are always custom. If you want us to help make the update to your account, please let me know (but we'll also reach out to you directly to ensure your account is set-up exactly how you want it done).

Replied August 2021

Jessica

Highly recommend

Pros

I feel this software is easy to use and very user friendly. They have always been great when I call about an issue and very responsive.

Cons

Just a few suggestions to add at the moment. It would be nice to select a dog to be in inactive that is no longer with the family rather than delete them all together. I also wish there was an option to select multiple vaccinations with the same expiration date.

pricing and ease of use

Bryl

PawLoyalty has made our lives easier.

It delivered what my business needed to handle check-ins and check-outs. It fit into my existing business processes seamlessly and helped me streamline other processes. I don't take advantage of every feature but I continue to find ways to improve my business with new and continuously improving features.

Pros

Functionality. Really allows my business to run smooth. Great design and superb flexibility let me tailor the software to match my existing business practices. Training new employees to use the software is a piece of cake.

Cons

It can be time-consuming to undo mistakes that we make in our own system. There should be an easier way to undo an incorrect transaction.

justin

Perfect! Awesome! excellent!

It saves me time!

Pros

This is the best looking kennel software! It simple to use and not nearly as confusing as ginger, and the safe will always call and walk you threw any problems you have!

Cons

It took Paw Loyalty a few years to work out the kinks, it was frustrating however they have fixed all their glitches and the software now runs great!

Roncy