Browse Curb Hero Reviews

Adam from Keller Williams

Phenomenal Service

Pros

Block Party does so much for my business. I love the automatic follow-up and thank you messages that go out after an open house guest checks in. I also love how easy it is to look back at and refer to the leads that came through.

Cons

The auto-forwarding of leads into my company's CRM was a little clunky through the third party service. I much prefer to do it manually at this point. I wish there was a way to make questions required before submitting. I've since changed my questionnaire to only include yes/no click box responses, but earlier when I was requesting more info people were able to skip it without entering anything at all which wasn't helpful.

Kendra from Plaza Home Mortgage

Game changer

Block party is my go-to app for open houses. Their software is SUPER easy to use and it's actually pretty powerful regarding letting me use my branding and photos in the Open House Sign-in. I love that I can customize the text follow up and even ask custom questions so I can qualify my leads.

Pros

The features are better than all thecompetition (even the compared to alternatives that charge a high subscription) and price for Block Party is actually FREE. They're winning on both sides which is really cool to see. Their Android app is really good too. Android users sometimes get a less functional version vs iPhone/iPad users...but not with Block Party. I use the app on my iPad and my Android phone and it works seamlessly

Cons

None that I can think of so I don’t have a con

David from Bain Residential

Great product for real estate agents

Easy to use, easy to learn, effective at capturing prospect info

Pros

We have found this to be the most effective way to capture and save our open house attendees information. When we let the attendees know that all of the specific home information will be sent to them after they enter their information, we almost always capture their contact info.

Cons

The lender advertisement on it. It would also be great if they could could scan the barcode and their info would automatically fill in.

Reasons for Switching to Curb Hero

this was much more user friendly

December 2021

Sunil from Glory Homes Realty

December 2021

Awesome app

This app allows my check in, follow up, and marketing a breeze with one click options.

Pros

The ease of accessibility. The software allows me to modify my listings and present a clean and clear and covid friendly platform for my guests. My favorite feature is the qr code sign in option making checking in to a open house a breeze.

Cons

There aren't much cons in my end just yet. I've used this app for about a week now and have been completely satisfied thus far.

Julie from Two Yutes Marketing

Stellar app for individual realtors and teams of agents

It’s always been a great experience with their app. It’s simple and still powerful. They seem like they really want their users to succeed. The team has reached out to me multiple times to discuss how I could get more value from their tools and they actually implemented my feedback a CPL months later.

Pros

Block Party really upped my teams game when it comes to bringing new listings on the market. The open house sign in functionality is very slick. Clients love it compared to the old pen and paper approach. The text follow up and CRM integration are great

Cons

Tough to pick a problem with their current app. I just hope that one day they can build more apps for agents so I can retire some of my older software products once and for all!

Reasons for Choosing Curb Hero

Block Party had the best features for the price. They just were hands down a better value than everything else out there.

Reasons for Switching to Curb Hero

Block Party is free and has all the same features (actually more)

Rob from Keller Williams

Here Comes the Neighborhoid, bye bye open house pro-NOT!

No guess work

Pros

This app is extremely easy to use has many very user friendly features and is consistent in its performance. This app completely blows away anything else I've ever tried! If you thought open house pro work well you'll be ready to send that to the recycle bin once you try this app!

Cons

Nothing about this app I did not like. It has been so easy to use, many features I have yet to explore.

Reasons for Choosing Curb Hero

I was consistently getting annoying errors and limiting features with open home pro. I open this app on a whim and was blown away from the start!

Reasons for Switching to Curb Hero

Because of all the glitches and limited features in other words features became obsolete or unusable or unchangeable. Also the hard coded questions I could not get rid of and did not wish to have as part of my open house.

Mahesh from LBUSD

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Powerful Marketplace Technology.

Block Party integrates perfectly with your marketing system and takes care of all the little details of information collection PLUS saves my team time.

Pros

Block Party is a powerful app because information capture is paramount in real estate. This technology greatly enhances productivity and brand appeal when marketing to prospects.

Cons

There were some features around property photo enhancement that I really wanted to be included in Block Party...but not long ago the developers added them. So there's very little not to like with this app.

Lauren from Coldwell Banker Realty

Favorite Open House Lead Capture App

I have had great experience with the app and help with customer service when I had any questions their response time as very quick and I highly recommend to anyone doing open houses

Pros

The ease of use/the simplicity of the app

Cons

The app is great, its tough to find a con, I guess I would say My device is old so I am sure it is just happening with .my device however I would like to see a picture of the house when signing in as the background,

Reasons for Switching to Curb Hero

The app wasnt doing much, just a digital list that I was scared would get deleted in cyberspace

Response from Block Party

Replied April 2020

Thanks for the kind review and for trusting our product in your business!

Rehiedel from None

Useful an constructive feedback

Block pantry made my work easy to navigate and result we can do our job better and more efficiently.

Pros

It really helps people bringing new listing in the market which is one of the most important things for people like us.

Cons

As I would like to say something about cons, well there is none.

Travis from Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Utah St. George

Why waste time trying to read peoples handwriting

Great

Pros

Honestly, I was in a bind, I forgot to print out the normal sign-in sheet and needed something ASAP. Well let us just say I won't have to worry about printing anymore your app is great I don't know why I hadn't used it before.

Cons

Not having to transcribe a list of info :)

Jim from John L Scott

Great App

The follow up by the developer has been great. I am recommending this to others in our office.

Pros

Love the ease of use and will help in no longer having to deal with not being able to read hand written sign in sheets.

Cons

Have no complaints, have asked for a scheduler for the optional automatic text messages.

Jorge from Elevate Palm Springs

An app that adds value for you and your clients!

The app developer personally called me to ask what I thought of their software and if I had any ideas to help evolve it for the benefit of its users. I talked about a couple of ideas and they were actually implemented. Very impressed with their response and I have recommended it to every other person on my team.

Pros

It seems like the developers are super responsive to feedback from users. Suggestions are acknowledged and implemented with updates.

Cons

At the beginning it had limited functionality, but that was quickly turned around and updated. Great app!

Reasons for Switching to Curb Hero

Their software kept crashing and I didn’t see any improvements for a while.

Eun from Coldwell Banker

open house

Good

Pros

Easy to use. I can verify the customer who comes to my open house.

Cons

As a first-time user, I don't have other experience other than this one.

Bonnie from Remax unlimited

Great app

Great

Pros

It's free. And it's easy to use. Perfect for open houses sign in

Cons

Want to do mass emails to attendees but no option to do so yet

Jennifer from Davis Realtors

Notes

Pros

Love that you can make notes during the open house that is added so you can review later

Cons

Being assigned a mortgage lender to open certain features