• Pros

• "Easy to use and very affordable. It has lots of very useful features with no extra cost like in other products."

• "Covered all the features I was looking for to lock down android tablets for ELD compliance. Easy to set up, manage, and install. Great support."

• "What I like most is that I can place the MDM profile on my phone and tweak various different areas to maximize my productivity."

• Cons

• "- very basic layouts and features. - nothing to write home about, or to put it ahead of other similarly priced products."

• "None yet, and the few issues or questions I have had were answered quickly and solved by support"

• "Every time there is an iphone update, Codeproof stops working and the settings are shut off. Very inconvenient and defeats the purpose of keeping our employees on track."

Browse Codeproof Reviews

Ryan from Prairie Companies

Industry: Oil & Energy

Easy to install, on the first try

After trying two other products, both of which had confusing instructions and lackluster support, Codeproof installed quickly and on the first attempt. I will admit I was pretty frustrated and flustered when I called Codeproof and the support team cut right to the chase, sent very simple intructions, and got us up and running in an hour. If you have tablets for ELD compliance or another use case where you need to restrict the tablet to work-only apps, I highly recommend you check out Codeproof.

Pros

Cons

Did not rank high enough on software review sites

I am currently using this MDM on my personal phone in the pro version, considering upgrade

I honestly haven't actively benefited from this software, however I understand it. That is why I have been making efforts to apply the settings to my phone. I will contact support and once they assist me, I can update my review of this product. I give a 5-10 because I feel the cloud platform format is very confusing. Although there is a blog available with many options maybe video tutorials will help for each option and its purpose. This way, the user may utilize the app to its full potential.

Pros

Cons

Although I have been using the app I haven't been able to apply most settings on my phone. I mainly am trying to utilize the feature that blocks the mobile hot spot ability on my phone along with the tethering capability. It hasn't seemed to work yet so i'll have to contact the support to get that resolved. I do believe that if the app developers separated the app into different versions according to the devices that may help with user navigation on the cloud management webpage. For instance, my phone is Android/Samsung, if I only saw all items that refer to my own phone rather than all phone types the page would be more appealing to the eye and not so bunched up. Maybe a drop down menu to the left which then goes to the various different options. Then the page displayed will only show relevant information instead of the tabbed style they currently have going on. I understand that a company may have various different phones to manage so Apple, Samsung, Android are all options available to manage and supervise. However I am more referring to the appearance of the web page with the tab format currently being used, it isn't visually appealing and can frustrate customers who may not be as patient or computer savvy.

Myron from Compass Foundation

Very capable platform, responsive company.

Pros

A very capable product that has been rock solid for our organization. When we first started working with Codeproof, there were several features missing that we felt were necessary to use the product long-term. We've emailed Codeproof with feature requests many times over the past number of months, and their support team has proven to be both personable and extremely responsive in listening to customer feedback. Many features we requested were implemented within a few weeks of the initial request. No MDM provider can add features that don't have API support from the manufacturer, but Codeproof has been very responsive in adding features when possible. This flexibility and speed of feature implementation has proven incredibly valuable to our organization.

Cons

Interface has a learning curve, (although not as terrible as AirWatch) and finding devices can take some time to figure out. Search feature is very capable but not available from all dashboard screens. General UI and navigation could likely be improved.

JANNA from S Oliver & Assoc., LP

Keeps a list through a cloud system of which apps are allowed or disabled on our company phones.

Pros

Can view where the phone is at all times. We have had phones stolen from company trucks and where able to pin point the location and notify authorities.

Cons

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Replied April 2018

Hi Janna, Sorry to hear that you had an issue with the Codeproof iPhone App. Please make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed in the device. If the issue persists, feel free to reach out to our tech support team at support@codeproof.com or call us at 1-866-986-BYOD. Thanks, Codeproof Team.

D'angelo from Power Home Solar

Amazing Product!!!!!!!

I dont regret using this application and i plan to not only endorse Codeproof to anyone in need but also Use it in my future endeavors.

Pros

There are too many pros to name but a few would be: Simplicity Technical support The incredible number of capibilites you have vs the price

Cons

question in regards to your apple business manager-Apps(VPP). Our company uses your software to push apps through to our employee devices and depending on their role they get a particular set of apps. When navigating through the different tabs to find the necessary apps it can be very time consuming. Its not a huge hassle but over time the wasted moments searching through can compound into a minor inconvenience. With that said, I was curious to see if there was a way we can categorize the apps by position or even alphabetically

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Replied October 2018

D'angelo, Thanks for the valuable feedback. We plan to update the Apple Business Manager (VPP) integration user interface and the updated version will be easy to use. We will notify you when it is available. - Codeproof Team

Daniel from Move Around Pro

Excellent product. Need some more updates for some android issues

fleet control

Pros

Safe lots of time and make it very easy to control over our fleets and protect from consuming extra data

Cons

still have some bugs specially in android devices. You have Change the permissions for administrators, make some available for extra pay

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Replied April 2018

Hi Daniel, Lately, We have made many improvements to our Samsung, LG and other Android MDM platforms. Please makes sure that you have the latest MDM agent app installed in the device. If the issue persists, feel free to reach out to our tech support team at support@codeproof.com or call us at 1-866-986-BYOD. Thanks, Codeproof Team.

Zach from Donohoo Steel Treating

Good product, Good pricing, Great support!

Increased productivity. More accurate and reliable information throughput.

Pros

It does what we need it to without doing a bunch of stuff we don't need it to. We use it to lock down company owned tablets to perform specific functions. The support from Codeproof is awesome, getting us through setup and troubleshooting very efficiently and effectively.

Cons

There was a bit more of an initial learning curve from an administrative standpoint than I was prepared for, but Codeproof Support did an awesome job of getting us through it.

Luis from AUPA

Easy to use and support is very responsive

Pros

Cons

I don't have any trouble with the software. It has worked with no problems. I don't have complains from my users, so that's must be good.

Jerrod from Compass Foundation, LLC

The best MDM solution that I have used.

Pros

The web interface is very intuitive compared to other mobile device management solutions on the market.

Cons

The web interface has a somewhat clunky feel to it and is somewhat slow. The licenses are a bit pricey as well.

James from Maysville christian fellowship

We use it with compass foundation

Pros

Safety and is basicly unremovable so glad to know about it!! So just keep getting better!! God bless

Cons

Nothing that I found yet like it well keep it up would be better if it would work on s8 and/9!! But!

Marvin from Compass Foundation LLC

Industry: Computer Networking

Easy-to-use, priced-right MDM software. Very responsive customer support. We're happy with Codeproof

Pros

The customer support is tops. Usually we receive a response within 24 hours on the rare occasion that we encounter an issue. The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to figure out with minimal training (something that can't be said for some other platforms). The company is quite friendly and accommodating to feature requests. Our primary use-case is Samsung Androids, and it works quite well.

Cons

Two minor complaints: Deleting a device from the interface won't automatically remove the MDM from the device--something that other MDM software probably does automatically. Also, sometimes the interface won't fully refresh after re-organizing devices, and requires a quick log-out and back in. In any event, these are quite livable quirks.

Michael from SQA Services

Good system, easy to use and great value.

Helps me manage the devices for our company effectively. It is easy to use and can be a great asset if the training and support can catch up to the software.

Pros

Robust and great features; Easy to use and management portal; Great bang for the buck; Good support when available.

Cons

Tech support needs to be more responsive; Pushing updates can be a little slow at times; Need to explain things in a more cordial manner.

Merle from MW Private Online

I have used a few different MDMs in the past , Codeproof has been by far the easiest to learn!

Pros

-Ease of implementing, we use this mostly in the Android for Work configuration, allowing managing of apps and acceptable use browsing. -The ability to apply "global" policies to all devices, then tweak an individual device to be slightly different -Excellent! Excellent! customer support , (think small town hardware store) -Great value for the money

Cons

-Still looking for implementation of iPhone global proxy -Devices "last checkin" report, seems to be a few days behind real life operation

Joel from CareTech Computing

Good, simple, reliable MDM solution for Android devices

Global proxy works very well on Samsung SAFE devices, and fairly well on LG devices also. Codeproof has been a valuable part of our quest to provide safe, internet-filtered, smartphone solutions.

Pros

Codeproof is easy to use, works well, and is priced more economically than some of its (hard to operate) big-name competitors. The team has been responsive to our requests for support. We're mainly using it for app locking and global proxy enforcement on Samsung and LG devices.

Cons

No ability to import blacklists from CSV files. The ability to create profiles and apply them to groups of devices would be an asset and a time saver.

Demetris from Private362

Industry: Research

Very good EMM platform, highly recommended for small businesses.

Security of mobile devices, asset tracking and monitoring.

Pros

Easy to sign up, no sales rep calls, no minimum order quantity and excellent support. Payments are automatic and require no sales rep intervention and delays.

Cons

More info on backbone cloud security should be provided, mobile tracker should be included in all plans.

David from Overton Security Services, Inc.

Industry: Security and Investigations

Very smooth start to the use of the platform

Excellent product and excellent support to get the templates started. Overall very happy with the product and platform.

Pros

The extensive flexibility of the software platform and the ability to truly manage phones is really good.

Cons

The startup learning curb and global configuration setup. Once that is complete then it is quite easy to use.

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Replied January 2019

Thank you David. We really appreciate your honest feedback. We strive hard to make the admin interface easy to use and offer a great support when needed.

Byron from Family Food Distributors, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Good app but you need a lot of training to get it up and running.

I can save time by installing apps to our devices in a faster, automatically way.

Pros

To deploy apps via portal web. It is faster than manually download, install and configure apps in devices.

Cons

Sometimes the apps doesn't install. You need, sometimes, to manually remove apps in order to install an update of the app.

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Replied April 2018

Hi Byron, Sorry to hear that you had an issue with the app distribution. Lately, we have improved the app distribution feature and make sure that you have the latest MDM installed. If the issue persists, feel free to reach out to our tech support team at support@codeproof.com or call us at 1-866-986-BYOD. Thanks, Codeproof Team.

Danny from American Window Company

I even impressed my IT guy

Pros

It does everything we need it to do, very thoroughly. When my IT guy said he liked it, I knew we made the right choice. He now suggests Codeproof to his other clients. American Window Company tyanks Codeproof for having a great product.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. It does what it's supposed to do. I'd say a free account would be nice, but free is seldom good enough.

Rachel from CHAMPION NATIONAL SECURITY

Wonderful MDM!

Great MDM and tracking

Pros

Easy to install, automatically downloads the apps we use for our company, great tracking, programmed names, user friendly dashboard.

Cons

The only thing I would change is to look up a device by the phone number and not the name, some times people reassign phones and do not update the name.

PATRICK from Daniel Mullins Trucking

Easy to use and implement

Pros

Easy interface, straight forward process for enrollment, great support

Tibbi from Carson Tahoe Hospital

Easy to use and understand.

Pros

The simplicity. It was easy to understand and use. I didn't need to know rocket science. And even my husband understood it.

Cons

nothing. I have no complaints to speak off. The product was good and useful and daddyto understands.

KAJAL from St. Joseph's College

Awesome seamless experience

Pros

Very easy to learn, marginal learning curve for most users. Found product very useful for my daily use

Cons

There honestly isn't anything I don't like least about the software. It's great and my go to software

Steve from Smart City Networks

We tested this product when we were looking for a n MDM solution

Pros

- Has all the feature you expect with an MDM solution. - Device tracking had a nice interface - Responsive Dev support

Cons

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Replied August 2018

Hi Steve, Our EMM platform has many features. During the product evaluation, you were interested only in device tracking-feature and you tested the tracking functionality. If you want to explore all the product features, please reach out to us and we can help you. Recently business.com ranked Codeproof as #1 Android MDM (See here: https://www.business.com/categories/mobile-device-management-solutions/ ) Thanks, Codeproof Team

Rene from Housing and Finance

Great low-price, product, easy to use and implement, and quick help from support!

We were able to quickly set up and deploy many mobile devices to workers all over the state. If a new app is necessary, we can push it out to all devices very quickly and easily.

Pros

The ability to push out apps to multiple mobile devices from one location, as well as managing what apps can be installed for the mobile devices. Also, the ability to report on app use is very helpful.

Cons

Our email must be configured on the device rather than through the software.

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Replied October 2018

Thank you so much Rene for sharing your Codeproof experience with the community. We greatly appreciate it. - Codeproof Team

For the cost and features, Codeproof is by far the best value in mobile device management solutions!

Pros

Codeproof supports all of our mobile device handsets and computers and their respective operating systems.

Cons

I didn't find anything that was wrong with Codeproof as everything ran without any errors. This was not true of other mobile device management alternatives.

Jeremy from Price Cold Storage & Packing Co., LLC

Industry: Food Production

Code Proof is great if it fits your needs

Pros

The ability to better manage the installed software inventory and wireless profiles on individual phones.

Cons

I did not like the way they went about limits for data use (we were not able to utilize this feature).

Kourtney from Premieant

Pros

Being able to locate a phone, wipe it clean, control internet and app access are my favorite features

Cons

I wish I could manage the contacts remotely