Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Customer support , (think small town hardware store). Great value for the money."
  • icon"We find that Codeproof is truly the most well-rounded MDM software you can get at what is largely a great and competitive price point."
  • icon"No MDM provider can add features that don't have API support from the manufacturer, but Codeproof has been very responsive in adding features when possible."
  • icon"Still have some bugs specially in android devices. You have Change the permissions for administrators, make some available for extra pay."
  • icon"Its not a huge hassle but over time the wasted moments searching through can compound into a minor inconvenience."
  • icon"It hasn't seemed to work yet so i'll have to contact the support to get that resolved."

Have you used Codeproof and would like to share your experience with others?

All Codeproof Reviews

Ryan

Industry: Oil & Energy

Easy to install, on the first try

After trying two other products, both of which had confusing instructions and lackluster support, Codeproof installed quickly and on the first attempt. I will admit I was pretty frustrated and flustered when I called Codeproof and the support team cut right to the chase, sent very simple intructions, and got us up and running in an hour. If you have tablets for ELD compliance or another use case where you need to restrict the tablet to work-only apps, I highly recommend you check out Codeproof.

Pros

Covered all the features I was looking for to lock down android tablets for ELD compliance. Easy to set up, manage, and install. Great support.

Cons

Did not rank high enough on software review sites

Sal

Best MDM software On the market

Pros

Ability to manage both Android and Apple devices. Ability to manage both Android and Apple devices

Cons

Changes happen in real time. Ability to manage both Android and Apple devices

Reasons for choosing Codeproof

Ability to manage both Android and Apple devices

Reasons for switching to Codeproof

Codeproof can manage both Android and Apple devices

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Dear customer, thanks for the review. Really appreciate your candid feedback. For suggestions/questions, feel free to reach out to us at support@codeproof.com Thanks!

Alex

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Didn't Like the Service

I have 50 phones for my business, but the physical devices carry almost no value. They're worth $40 each. Furthermore, the ability to restrict usage wasn't important because everyone has a personal phone and the phones I give the employees are way worse than their personal phones. No one is using my phones for anything other than work.

Pros

Ability to send lots of different commands to phones remotely.

Cons

Unnecessarily overbearing technology. At times, I felt like I wasn't in control of my own property. Abysmal user interface is cumbersome and outdated. I had to call customer service for everything.

Response from Codeproof Technologies

We regret to here that you didn't like our service. Recently, we have improved our dashboard user interface and we ranked as #1 easy to use mobile device management software in the market. We hope to serve you better in the future!

Replied September 2022

I am currently using this MDM on my personal phone in the pro version, considering upgrade

I honestly haven't actively benefited from this software, however I understand it. That is why I have been making efforts to apply the settings to my phone. I will contact support and once they assist me, I can update my review of this product. I give a 5-10 because I feel the cloud platform format is very confusing. Although there is a blog available with many options maybe video tutorials will help for each option and its purpose. This way, the user may utilize the app to its full potential.

Pros

What I like most is that I can place the MDM profile on my phone and tweak various different areas to maximize my productivity.

Cons

Although I have been using the app I haven't been able to apply most settings on my phone. I mainly am trying to utilize the feature that blocks the mobile hot spot ability on my phone along with the tethering capability. It hasn't seemed to work yet so i'll have to contact the support to get that resolved. I do believe that if the app developers separated the app into different versions according to the devices that may help with user navigation on the cloud management webpage. For instance, my phone is Android/Samsung, if I only saw all items that refer to my own phone rather than all phone types the page would be more appealing to the eye and not so bunched up. Maybe a drop down menu to the left which then goes to the various different options. Then the page displayed will only show relevant information instead of the tabbed style they currently have going on. I understand that a company may have various different phones to manage so Apple, Samsung, Android are all options available to manage and supervise. However I am more referring to the appearance of the web page with the tab format currently being used, it isn't visually appealing and can frustrate customers who may not be as patient or computer savvy.

September 2022

Good product with excellent support

Pros

Since beginning to use Codeproof several years ago, Codeproof has been very responsive in listening to their customers and implementing new features to meet our unique use cases. It's been a pleasure to work closely with Codeproof over the years.

Cons

The interface is a bit dated, but that's not a huge deal. My biggest complaint is that Codeproof—like many progressive web applications—does not have unique URLs for records. If I want to hand off a device to a fellow tech or share a record for any reason, there is no record-specific URL to share.

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Dear customer, Thanks for the candid review feed back. Regarding the "keeping unique URL for records", Could you send us more details to support@codeproof.com and we will see what improvements we can do. We always hear our customer valuable feedback and so far our product evolved by customer inputs. We will improve dashboard UX interface more modern and responsive. Thank you!

Jeff

July 2022

Codeproof for a busy last mile delivery team

Solid product, good support and follow through. I'm happy with our purchase.

Pros

Codeproof does a great job on allowing tracking, remote app diagnostics and repair and keeping apps updated.

Cons

Some controls of the device (screen brightness, volume, battery saver) are not controlled via Codeproof. Might be an Android issue but something we would like to have.

Excellent product. Need some more updates for some android issues

fleet control

Pros

Safe lots of time and make it very easy to control over our fleets and protect from consuming extra data

Cons

still have some bugs specially in android devices. You have Change the permissions for administrators, make some available for extra pay

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Hi Daniel, Lately, We have made many improvements to our Samsung, LG and other Android MDM platforms. Please makes sure that you have the latest MDM agent app installed in the device. If the issue persists, feel free to reach out to our tech support team at support@codeproof.com or call us at 1-866-986-BYOD. Thanks, Codeproof Team.

Replied April 2018

Corey

Codeproof for my clients

Pros

Software has great ease of use! helps control what apps my technicians have access too

Cons

I would say ease of admin access is a little difficult on the tablet itself

Response from Codeproof Technologies

Thanks Corey. We appreciate your candid review feedback!

Moris

Codeproof -the work in your hands

It is an innovative product that provides a great service and takes productivity to higher levels, the advantages it offers in relation to its price are more than justified

Pros

How simple its implementation is and the amount of tools at my disposal is the best, and what else to say about your customer service is the best

Cons

I found some bugs for android devices, which could generate inconveniences or doubts regarding the stability of the product

Jim

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

September 2022

MDM - low impact on users

Pleased with the overall experience.

Pros

Remote, emergency data wipe - For security reasons, our company needs to be able to secure the data on mobile devices - especially if a device is lost or stolen.

Cons

Having to deal with setting changes after some updates.

Dylan

Aculabs Review

While having nearly 200 mobile phlebotomists servicing patients across four states, pushing updates and new apps to all of our fleet of phones universally and in real-time would be impossible without the implementation of an MDM software like Codeproof.

Pros

We find that Codeproof is truly the most well-rounded MDM software you can get at what is largely a great and competitive price point. When searching throughout our options, we routinely returned back to Codeproof due to it having so much of what one might need - location tracking, kiosk management, restricting certain features, etc. - without inflated pricing.

Cons

There are some extra bells and whistles that Codeproof may not have that you could find on other MDM services for higher pricing levels, but the developer team is always responsive and considerate to suggestions on what we as a client would hope to see in future releases.

D'angelo

Amazing Product!!!!!!!

I dont regret using this application and i plan to not only endorse Codeproof to anyone in need but also Use it in my future endeavors.

Pros

There are too many pros to name but a few would be: Simplicity Technical support The incredible number of capibilites you have vs the price

Cons

question in regards to your “apple business manager-Apps(VPP)”. Our company uses your software to push apps through to our employee devices and depending on their role they get a particular set of apps. When navigating through the different tabs to find the necessary apps it can be very time consuming. Its not a huge hassle but over time the wasted moments searching through can compound into a minor inconvenience. With that said, I was curious to see if there was a way we can categorize the apps by position or even alphabetically

Response from Codeproof Technologies

D'angelo, Thanks for the valuable feedback. We plan to update the Apple Business Manager (VPP) integration user interface and the updated version will be easy to use. We will notify you when it is available. - Codeproof Team

Replied October 2018

Zach

Good product, Good pricing, Great support!

Increased productivity. More accurate and reliable information throughput.

Pros

It does what we need it to without doing a bunch of stuff we don't need it to. We use it to lock down company owned tablets to perform specific functions. The support from Codeproof is awesome, getting us through setup and troubleshooting very efficiently and effectively.

Cons

There was a bit more of an initial learning curve from an administrative standpoint than I was prepared for, but Codeproof Support did an awesome job of getting us through it.

yaakov

Codeproof is great

“Our company distributed 700 phones with the Codeproof MDM installed. The Codeproof software was very customizable, easy to use, and the support I received about any issue was second to none. I would highly recommend Codeproof if you need an MDM”

Pros

the customer service and ease of use .

Cons

when you remove the MDM you wipe the phones. we were going to have our employees keep the phones and we allowed them to use it for personal things. so removing the software will be harmful

Marvin

Industry: Computer Networking

Easy-to-use, priced-right MDM software. Very responsive customer support. We're happy with Codeproof

Pros

The customer support is tops. Usually we receive a response within 24 hours on the rare occasion that we encounter an issue. The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to figure out with minimal training (something that can't be said for some other platforms). The company is quite friendly and accommodating to feature requests. Our primary use-case is Samsung Androids, and it works quite well.

Cons

Two minor complaints: Deleting a device from the interface won't automatically remove the MDM from the device--something that other MDM software probably does automatically. Also, sometimes the interface won't fully refresh after re-organizing devices, and requires a quick log-out and back in. In any event, these are quite livable quirks.