Browse Label LIVE Reviews

Customer Service lost art

Pros

The immediate response from CS department for an issue I overlooked. Very rare for vendors to have their customers back in this day and age.

Cons

Have not explored all its features to form a dislike category yet.

Reasons for Choosing Label LIVE

Stumbled upon by accident and glad I did.

Tyler from Gil-Tek llc

A software that actually works

I have a Rollo printer which is lacking in the software department and with Label Live I do not need to search out for software that works with it any longer. I downloaded the free trial and an hour or two later had ordered the full business version because I knew it worked!

Pros

Very easy to use even with their short video demonstration and it does exactly what I have been wanting to do with labels.

Cons

Saves me too much time and who wants extra time on their hands... Geeze, Think about the people that want their lives to be difficult all their life! HaHa, I can't think of a con for this system. 6 out of 5 stars!

Reasons for Switching to Label LIVE

None of these software worked very well with the Rollo printers.

Mackenzie from Hala Gear / CKS Online

Great program with Excellent Customer Service

Outstanding customer service and a program that meets our exact needs!! UN-Heard Of!!

Pros

This software is super simple to use and code to create perfect and awesome looking labels for all our products. Any time I ran into a question as hard or as simple as they come, representative was so great at responding with a solution immediately. Thanks for an excellent solution to our labeling issue.

Cons

I haven't found a feature I am not happy with!

Reasons for Switching to Label LIVE

To get all the information we needed on our labels and use a software with great UX to make it happen.

Tom from OILFIELD SPECIATLY ALLOYS

Industry: Oil & Energy

Truly awesome software package

Overall - the experience has been positive / excellent

Pros

Everything ......... I personally critique most things to the nth degree, this product is exceptionally well designed and with a responsive technical support team

Cons

Nothing, so far I have not found any flaws in this product

Reasons for Choosing Label LIVE

Successful free trial period. I liked the product almost immediately I started using it.

David from Shildon Print Limited

Amazing Label Designer

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been exceptional at sorting this little issue with the licence and I have to say LIGHTNING FAST!! Could not be happier with the service to date. Thank you, David Franklin

Pros

When researching for professional label software, as a small company we were quite surprised that the two large contenders in the label arena were very expensive and involved yearly fees, maintenance contracts etc etc etc, which amounted to VERY EXPENSIVE! for a newly established small business. When I came across LABEL LIVE, I was sceptical at first as the price for the pro version was very reasonable and did not involve complicated maintenance contracts and yearly subscriptions. I initially paid for the home version to see how the label software would suit our EPSON C300 label printer and DTM FOIL printer and it performed all the functions needed to create great looking professional labels. I upgraded to the PRO version a few days after!

Cons

The only small gripe and really it is small is the transferring of the licence if you need to reinstall windows on your existing computer, however not a big issue.

Blake from NEP New Zealand

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best intuitive label app

Fantastic app with superb customer service who are quick to respond.

Pros

Super simple clean and obvious functional design with no unnecessary clunky features like many other label solutions have. Integrates really well with excel sheets for printing vast arrays of data, including data variables for how many print quantities.

Cons

Only issue I've found is that with large excel sheets it can be a bit slow to update data, and there is not a clear indication of when this is completed. The app shows when the file was last "updated" but this seems to just be when it noticed a change not when it's finished updating all changes.

Reasons for Choosing Label LIVE

Easy of use and Mac compatibility.

George from Sierra Radio

Industry: Computer Hardware

I was blown away !

Amazing.

Pros

The software seems very easy to use BUT it did NOT print control codes embedded in a data matrix. I sent a message to your support team and Caylan responded and asked what I needed. I explained the feature I needed and he added that feature and sent me a copy THE SAME DAY. This is absolutely amazing. After this experience I showed my distributor ( a multi-billion $$$ electronics distributor in the US ) and they were super impressed. The usually recommend a different brand but they were really impressed and said they wanted to learn more about your products.

Cons

I don't see any con's at this point. Once your engineer implemented the addition of control codes.

Reasons for Choosing Label LIVE

Easy to use and very reasonable price.

Reasons for Switching to Label LIVE

Ability to add control codes to the barcode string and the wide variety of barcode formats supported and ease of use.

Brendan from Brevard Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine

Creating labels, the simple way

Label Live is the innate software that we use for ALL of our barcode printing needs. Everything is done in a cinch!

Pros

I was just about pulling my hair out to get "tiny" SKU barcodes printed onto our products using the innate dymo software. I scoured the internet and found Label Live. It SERIOUSLY has saved myself and my staff hours of time in setting up barcodes. I couldn't have done any of it without Label Live.

Cons

I can't say a bad thing about this product, it's very well designed.

Fabien from Ocean Vert Distribution

Excellent tool for MAC

Automate printing of labels.

Pros

Simplicity of usage. Mac compatibility is awesome.

Cons

Nothing really, the team has no complain about it.

Lee from *

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent Software

I started with the trial version and it didn’t take me long to decide to purchase a license. It’s ten times better than the terrible software that came with my label printer.

Pros

I find Label LIVE intuitive and very straight forward.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Reasons for Switching to Label LIVE

The DYMO software that came with the printer is just not user friendly. They also install a service on my MAC that I can't get rid of.

James from Nature Coast Taxidermy, LLC

Industry: Fine Art

Great Support is important to your business as much as your software.

Below is my review of Label.Live. I wrote the review because of the great support I received from your agent Caylan L.. Above and beyond support. Label.Live has changed the way I do business. Throughout the year my taxidermy shop receives many animals from hunters, roadkills, teachers, museums, etc.. All of them need to be checked in properly for our tracking, and also logged & tagged according to State and Federal laws. I enter client information into Excel, “The State/Fed. Record Book”, and Label.Live automatically formats tags in their software using the data. The tags are affixed to the animal the entire time it is in the shop until it is delivered to the client. I print the tags using a DYMO 450 Twin Turbo. It was VERY cumbersome before Label.Live when people would bring multiple animals that all needed hand written tags. Additionally, Label.Live easily allows me to incorporate licensing and other data that law enforcement officers would want to see if my records were audited. It is very important my software works quickly and efficiently since I haven’t a secretary. Thank you for all of the great support I have received and the software! I would recommend your software to any of my friends or colleagues. All the best ~ James Lee, Nature Coast Taxidermy, LLC"

Pros

The efficiencies it created in my daily routine along with the control it gave me in assigning and logging record #'s over my employees. As owner/President I hold 100% liability if something is off with the assigned numbers. Before I couldn't do this, now I am able...

Cons

There isn't anything that I didn't like.

Reasons for Choosing Label LIVE

My daily operations are conducted using MS Excel realtime, in front of customers. I count on my labels coming out efficiently and QUICKLY. I read your reviews and used the free trial, what did I have to lose? I bought the software the same evening...

Alex from Lowell Corporation

Industry: Machinery

Labeling Made Easy

We use labels with our WASP printer and a typical laser printer for Avery labels. We had hundreds of label files for each product and all had a slightly different design. Now with Label live, we create one label template for each size and use the data upload to dynamically print any particular product we need. It is such a great process improvement, the actual interface is easy to use and clear, and support has been very prompt and willing to help troubleshoot any issue. We also sometimes had printing issues where the image on the software looked terrible once actually printed (blurry images or text), but with label live it gives an accurate preview of how the label will print and allows you to tweak the design as needed.

Pros

Label live's sleek user interface and well thought out features makes creating beautiful custom labels very easy and straightforward. By far the best reason for our purchase was the feature that allows you to upload a spreadsheet and customize variables on the label - so instead of hundreds of label files for our products, we only need one label file and one spreadsheet to indicate the product name, number and barcode. Now all our labels look great and we have a new consistency across our labels.

Cons

I wish there were more self-help resources online other than the YouTube videos and the FAQ on the label live website.

Reasons for Switching to Label LIVE

We had hundreds of label files - so when we needed to update the look or add a logo it would take months to actually update everything. With label live that's no longer a concern.

Petter from TiGHT LED Scandinavia

Label Live review from TiGHTled.com

My overall experience is beyond good. Label Live has made me work more effective with labeling and saved me tons of hours with work!

Pros

I really like the simplicity and that you easily can import xls files and work with several products at once but only with one label template that you create really easily with this software. I Also appreciate the effort and availability that Caylan gives me as a user. I had some requests about changes that would make my labels exactly as I want them and within 24 hours Caylan had made those changes so that I could have it exactly as I wanted. Thats a support I didn't expected at all!

Cons

Right now I don't have anything I don't like. This software does exactly what it's supposed to.

Reasons for Choosing Label LIVE

I Downloaded every program and testet them out. Label Live was definitely the easiest to use and it did what it was supposed to do and what I was looking for.

Kathryn from MiteeBite Products LLC

Industry: Machinery

Great Customer Service

I was having trouble with getting the label, when printed, to fit on the sheets we have in stock (our brand was not listed on the available options). I emailed the customer support and was able to quickly get in touch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He did an incredible job of helping me fine tone some numbers in order to get the dimensions correct. The fact he figured it out by just seeing a picture, in no time at all, was awesome. Just his support and assistance made going with this company a no-brainer!

Pros

Software is very easy to use and gives you options to adjust multiple facets of each label. Also a big bonus of being able to save sheets of labels - printing 120 at a time is typical in our office.

Cons

Having to save the labels on our computer hard-drive versus the label software itself, takes a bit of time in terms of opening a saved label sheet to print. But if that's the biggest complaint (which isn't a huge deal anyway), that's great!

Dana from Amuneal Manufacturing Co.

Industry: Furniture

Wonderful software with even more wonderful customer support!

Pros

Within a few short days, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to make software updates so that the program was able to meet our specific needs and tailor it to what we needed it to do! The software is incredibly user friendly and easy to navigate through. This is a great investment for anyone who makes labels on a daily basis - especially if you haven't found a program that is right for you yet.

Cons

Nothing - the software is truly great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful + quick to respond.

Reasons for Switching to Label LIVE

We were initially using Excel and Word mail merges, which worked okay but sometimes was glitchy.

Nick from NICK OF TIME PRODUCTIONS LLC

Industry: Graphic Design

The Best Thing Out There for Labels

I had a few questions early on that were answered very promptly. When I had a problem, the developer responded to my email with an hour and solved the issue. It has been nothing but exceptional support from day one.

Pros

Ease of installation and configuration, flexibility, multi-printer support, ability to print from a spreadsheet, and exceptional customer support.

Cons

None noted. I have not found anything I did not like.

Reasons for Switching to Label LIVE

Used Word to format sheet labels, unable to use roll-fed labels at all. Running directly from a spreadsheet to labels is far easier than using Word. Quality and flexibility are key features.

Lash from Shrieking Violet

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Best barcode software for Mac

Pros

Ease of use, clean UI, works really well & includes all the features I need, especially fetching label & barcode data from spreadsheet. I had an issue trying to purchase a license & support was fast.

Cons

So far I have not found any issue with the software.

iBarcoder

Kasey from Prema Farm

Industry: Food Production

Exactly what we needed

I purchased a Rollo printer to use with my Mac for faster and cheaper printing of our packing labels for our farm boxes. These labels have unique info on them, such as the custom order of each customer, along with their address and contact info for delivery. We needed to be able to customize shipping labels to meet our small farm's needs and I couldn't believe how intuitive and versatile LabelLive was. And customer support has been fantastic! I had an issue with my spreadsheet that I was using one time (my error) and when I dialogued with customer support, I was guided to the solution within 15 minutes. Very satisfied!

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, customizability of labels

Cons

Sometimes I need to restart everything to get it working properly

Jacob from Winona State University

Industry: Research

Label Live

Pros

This software solved a problem of printing labels from a database housed in Excel. We had been manually typing up each label with the Brother software, but now Label live automatically pulls this information from the excel sheet. This saves a lot of time and reduces the chances of errors from each manual entry.

Cons

Overall the experience has been great. Learning the layout did take some time, but this is to be expected. The label live website had helpful tutorials and videos. At this point it’s all established and this software is making our work flow more efficient.

Joshua from ACI

Amazing customer service

Amazing so far

Pros

My admin was out of town and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] received my email requesting assistance. I had a last minute order that need labels. We had not planned on this particular order going out until my admin returned and was able to print them for us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called me direct ASAP and walked me through it with ease. From a small business to another, kudos on your top notch customer service.

Cons

Not yet. Haven’t used it long enough. Has what we need for now.

Jeff from Teetot

Smartly done!

We hoped to find Mac compatible label creation software and stumbled upon Label Live. It appeared it might be a decent solution for us and offered a free trial. Once we set it up, which was simple and smooth, we discovered the label creation interface had none of the frustrating bugs of all other label creation products we've used. Rather, it was intuitive, created great looking layouts and got us printing quickly. We liked it so much we bought the full version the same day. In setting that up we had a couple questions which the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] answered quickly and effectively. We definitely recommend Label Live. It's a simple solution and works seamlessly with Macs.

Pros

Mac compatible. Easy interface for label creation. Intuitive. Support from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Cons

I've been dissatisfied for various reasons with other label software. I have ZERO complaints about Label Live.

Mac compatible.

Reasons for Switching to Label LIVE

Zebra quit working. But if we'd known Label Live was so good we'd have switched years ago.

Rachel from ECL

Industry: Wholesale

The ONLY label software you need

I cannot rate this software/company enough, it has been great working with both - long may it continue.

Pros

The ease of use is amazing. Having the anchor feature ensures no mishaps. If you have to amend anything on the spreadsheet you are using the system updates too so no need to export and re-import. I can't rate the software or the support received, both are fantastic. Will absolutely recommend to others.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons, it has worked like an absolute dream.

Reasons for Choosing Label LIVE

Ease of use, cost effective and superb support.

Kurt from Express Image

Industry: Printing

Excellent product, great tech support

Excellent. Received immediate tech support when I had a question or issue and from a knowledgeable tech who answered all my questions.

Pros

Great interface, simple and uncluttered, but covers all the bases.

Cons

Learning curve, but like any new software it takes time and some trial and error to use it successfully.

Chris from Safeguard Business Systems

Awesome Product and Great Service

Label Live has been a huge improvement to what we were doing before we purchased it. The software is super easy and if you have any questions they are very, very responsive to questions. I found them when I bought my Rollo Printer. Label Live helps me make labels that look great and have all the info that I want on them and in exactly the right location.

Pros

Ease of use. Professional looking labels.

Cons

The software is simple and intuitive. However, even if it is easy I am the type of person that learns faster by watching a video. My only suggestion would be to have a few more videos.

Irving from Fashion Industries LLC

UPC and Carton Label Generator for Mac

Pros

* Knowledgeable and efficient customer service. Helped troubleshoot issues quickly * Works with Mac * Easily customizable I had a very hard time finding a solution for printing and customizing UPC and carton labels on my Mac. Was not easy to find Label LIVE but when I finally did, it checked all the boxes.

Cons

Anytime I've had an issue it was quickly resolved. Therefore at this time, there are no cons.