All Label LIVE Reviews

Bas

December 2022

Perfect 'one stop solution' for multiple label needs

a bliss, compared to other tools

Pros

Database integration;Commandline, HTTP post, MQTT creation of labels offers integration with other toolsOut of the box support for most printers, but specifically Dymo labelwriters

Cons

Nothing to dislike; It just works.One minor (business choice) con is that for a oneman shop, i need the full business license, for printing barcodes. But it didnt stop me.

Reasons for switching to Label LIVE

Manual work; No database integration in other solutions; ease of setup for label.live

April 2022

Thank you for a great product!

One final story that I thought was pretty cool and I wanted to pass along. I was recently in Malawi for a surgical program with a surgical NGO. I met with the hospital [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in Kamuzu Central Hospital in the Capital of Malawi, Lilongwe. He saw our patient writstband IDs (which used the labels generated from your software)/labels on our patient charts and wanted to see how he could take our solution as a way to better track all patients in their hospital. Their current solution requires ID band shipment from China, which is expensive and has too much lag time from time of ordering for it to be a consistent solution for them. I sat down with him and showed him how easy Label Live is and explained how much cheaper it is compared to many other label software solutions, without sacrificing quality. I shared with him my excel sheet with our coding for them to generate similar labels and UIDs for all patients. Your product has made our solution cheap, easy to generate with programs like excel, not require any wifi and is extremely user friendly and intuitive. A solution that I thought was just a simple solution (and not one I thought of being used as a total hospital solution) is actually extremely enticing in a low resource environment where budgets are tight. You really don't think of the impact a simple solution can have until you're in environments where every dollar counts (Malawi is the 11th poorest country in the world). He was extremely impressed with your software.

Pros

I have been using your software around the world and it has been an incredibly easy product/tool to use in creating patient labels and QR codes with our patient unique identifiers, and even easier to train our teams to use because of how simple and intuitive it is. We have purchased licenses for our teams around the globe. While other technology pieces have changed as we’ve trialed things in low resource settings, Label Live has been a consistent and reliable piece of the entire solution package that continues to meet our needs. So thank you for creating this label solution!

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to download the software when I am abroad and trying to download directly from the LabelLive website. Sometimes I need to download from the google store, but because I am mostly an apple user, this leads to a good amount of time figuring out workarounds to get the software downloaded and licenses purchased.

Reasons for choosing Label LIVE

Price and how easy it was to use. Also, the customer service is personal and extremely available.

Richard

January 2023

It works.

So far, it works. Hopefully I will get used to the interface.

Pros

It works with Mac OS Ventura and a variety of label printers.

Cons

The user interface is less friendly than I would like. I might get used to it, but you should be able to select a label size/style and have it be the default. Also be good if it was tied to a specific lable size.

Reasons for switching to Label LIVE

Dymo no longer works with Mac OS Ventura and they have terrible customer support.

Mario

Industry: Wholesale

October 2022

I am in love with this Program

My experience with the program are very low as i Test it for 1 day via trail version . After one day of trying I really liked it and bought the business version . At the moment I am still in to set up all our different labels . So it’s is at the moment just in use for me until I Setup everything

Pros

That we can use excel as an database , so many options to design labels

Cons

Till now I find nothing what is wrong for me . But as there is always something i will let you know as soon as i found it !

Reasons for switching to Label LIVE

We needed to find a System our employees have less to deal with labels and make also less mistakes . I have the feeling with this program we find the perfect solution.

Craig

July 2022

We like Label LIVE

We are very happy with Label LIVE. It solves compatibility problems with some of our newer equipment and lets us rapidly produce the shipping labels vital to our business.

Pros

Label LIVE is intuitive and easy to use even for the most complicated shipping label requirements devised by our customers. It fits in well with our work flow and notably is compatible with the newer M1 Macintosh computers and has a built in driver for our thermal printer - something that is otherwise difficult to find. Customer support is outstanding: When we found the product missing an element critical to our workflow, the Label LIVE people were able to add it in for us in just a couple of days.

Cons

Previewing and editing individual labels created from a batch import could be improved.

Reasons for switching to Label LIVE

The previous software was no longer compatible with new equipment mainly because MS SQL is not available for computers using ARM type processors like the M1 (even though Win11 is).

Tyler

A software that actually works

I have a Rollo printer which is lacking in the software department and with Label Live I do not need to search out for software that works with it any longer. I downloaded the free trial and an hour or two later had ordered the full business version because I knew it worked!

Pros

Very easy to use even with their short video demonstration and it does exactly what I have been wanting to do with labels.

Cons

Saves me too much time and who wants extra time on their hands... Geeze, Think about the people that want their lives to be difficult all their life! HaHa, I can't think of a con for this system. 6 out of 5 stars!

Reasons for switching to Label LIVE

None of these software worked very well with the Rollo printers.

Scott

September 2022

Excellent Label Software

Really just a great program. Quick and easy to pick up, worked right away.

Pros

I tried many. I hoped that one of the softwares that came from the makers of my label printers would work for my needs. Their basic features and functions didn't even work properly. This software is really what up to date, current/modern software for label printing should be like. It does everything I need, I can't imagine what else you would want.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. It worked exactly as it should.

Reasons for choosing Label LIVE

Price and free trial got me to know how excellent this product was.

Reasons for switching to Label LIVE

The stock label design software for all my printers (Dymo, Brother, etc) sucked.

Theo

December 2022

Retired librarian loves this label software program!

Please see above.

Pros

The Zebra printer on my desk collected dust because I was unsure how to use it. Then came Label LIVE software that connected with the printer and allows me to periodically print Amazon return labels. Prior to this, I had to insert a label into my printer under my desk, risk banging my head, and then sometimes printed on the wrong side. The software also recognizes my DYMO label printer that I plan on using soon to make labels for holiday cards.When I had a question about importing an image, the customer servive was responsive and helpful. All around 5-stars for this company.

Cons

I have double vision and bright screen contrast sometimes makes reading difficult. Perhaps in the future offer various background and foreground color choices to make this function a bit easier.

Stacy

Industry: Wholesale

June 2022

Amazing Label Live save my life!

Label live is definitely a solution for my barcode printing issue. It is much easier to use when I need to do batch printing with mixed barcode (data matrix and 128). When I had any questions , [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was always get back to me within a day. I can't find a better customer service, seriously!

Pros

This software is able to solve any barcode issue you might have! Most important of all, you will have a very affordable price with the best customer service. For small companies like us, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is like our life-saver for this label printing issue.

Cons

I didn't buy the printer from Label live, and we use our current Dymo printer. It takes us some time to figure out the best option for a sharp printing result.

Reasons for choosing Label LIVE

Three main reasons 1) Pricing is much affordable 2) Technical support is great! The response time is insanely fast. 3) The easiness to use. I

Anushka

December 2022

Best label printing solution for my clothing business

Good

Pros

printing labels by importing data from excel and auto reload data from excel

Cons

Everything was perfect as per my needs.Saved a lot of time for me.

Cost and simplicity

Tony

Outstanding Software, and Great Customer Service!

As a long-time label printer user, I decided to move from a USB-teathered label printer to a spiffy new wifi printer a few months ago, replacing my Dymo Label Printer and it's archaic LabelMaker software with a new Rollo Wireless model. After purchasing the Rollo, I quickly discovered that the label printing software accompanying the Rollo was simply not yet ready for public sale. It was complicated to use, required multiple settings changes to format different sized labels, and worst of all, it didn't work with my Windows PC at all (Rollo's software would only print 4x6 labels, so that whenever I tried to change label sizes, the label print job would hang in my Windows print queue). I contacted Rollo's technical support area for help, and while waiting three weeks for their response, I went searching for another solution to my printer problem. That's how I discovered LabelLive. And LabelLive simply solved all of my print problems with the new wireless Rollo. I simply installed the LL program, configured my label, set the proper label size inside LL, selected the Rollo printer driver inside LL, and clicked the "Print" icon. For the first time since I'd purchased my new Rollo printer, a perfectly formatted label simply rolled right out of the printer. And the same thing happened when I changed to a different label size. Now my Rollo printer works flawlessly, with all different size labels, and hardly any effort on my part to reconfigure the printer. I love it!

Pros

It's so easy to install and use LabelLive. The software is straightforward, intuitive, and easy to learn and use with a variety of different label formats and sizes. In comparison with other label software products available on the market, it's far better! It formats and prints different size labels on a variety of common label printers without a lot of drama; it offers none of the print driver technical issues that confound other label printer software; and it's quite simple to design, compose, and print an infinite variety of different label sizes and formats. In addition, customer support for the product is outstanding. If you encounter a problem, or have difficulty in using the software, simply contact the developers and they'll respond with a workable solution within a day or two.

Cons

Since I'm a relatively new user, I haven't yet encountered anything that I don't like about the product. When I did notice a few things about LabelLive that I wanted to see added and/or changed within the program, the developers were very responsive to my suggestions and implemented changes to the program within a day or two.

Reasons for choosing Label LIVE

Because LabelLive simply transformed my new wireless Rollo from a boat anchor into a really useful little label printer. Without LL, I would have returned the printer to Rollo for a refund.

Reasons for switching to Label LIVE

I wanted to move away from a USB label printer that's tied to a single computer, and use a wireless printer that's connected to my network, like all of my other current printers.

Industry: Fine Art

Great Support is important to your business as much as your software.

Below is my review of Label.Live. I wrote the review because of the great support I received from your agent Caylan L.. Above and beyond support. Label.Live has changed the way I do business. Throughout the year my taxidermy shop receives many animals from hunters, roadkills, teachers, museums, etc.. All of them need to be checked in properly for our tracking, and also logged & tagged according to State and Federal laws. I enter client information into Excel, “The State/Fed. Record Book”, and Label.Live automatically formats tags in their software using the data. The tags are affixed to the animal the entire time it is in the shop until it is delivered to the client. I print the tags using a DYMO 450 Twin Turbo. It was VERY cumbersome before Label.Live when people would bring multiple animals that all needed hand written tags. Additionally, Label.Live easily allows me to incorporate licensing and other data that law enforcement officers would want to see if my records were audited. It is very important my software works quickly and efficiently since I haven’t a secretary. Thank you for all of the great support I have received and the software! I would recommend your software to any of my friends or colleagues. All the best ~ James Lee, Nature Coast Taxidermy, LLC"

Pros

The efficiencies it created in my daily routine along with the control it gave me in assigning and logging record #'s over my employees. As owner/President I hold 100% liability if something is off with the assigned numbers. Before I couldn't do this, now I am able...

Cons

There isn't anything that I didn't like.

Reasons for choosing Label LIVE

My daily operations are conducted using MS Excel realtime, in front of customers. I count on my labels coming out efficiently and QUICKLY. I read your reviews and used the free trial, what did I have to lose? I bought the software the same evening...

alisha

June 2022

Excellent Product, Customer Service and Very User Friendly!

We were really stressed out when our label software we had for over a decade no longer worked and we were printing our box labels in Word which was a nightmare with 200+ box shipments, printing one by one. But once we realized we could not generate UPCA retail price tickets we had to act fast. After a few trials with other label software companies I stick with Label LIVE due to the functionality, ease of use and service.

Pros

After being tasked with replacing our outdated label maker software I came across Label LIVE several times and they offer a free trial so no risk. I tried it for 13 days and loved it, then paid the one-time fee. It is SO easy to use, anyone can sit down and understand the software. It has all the functions we need to create barcode labels, rack labels, box labels and so much more. I love the importing function is has for importing our excel files; I can just click and print all styles with their UPCs on the entire spreadsheet. I really appreciated that when I had questions I could shoot an email over to the company and receive an almost immediate reply which was really helpful if I ran into any issues or needed a work around. Once I did get a reply it was straight to the point and straight to a solution. This is a HUGE plus for our company as we strive to provide the same level of service to our own customers.

Cons

I saw one area of improvement which is the print function, when you print 20 labels or any qty over 1 it prints each label one by one, instead of consecutively. Now this could be user-error like I need to find some setting to get it to print consecutively or its my label printers, not sure just yet.

Alex

Industry: Machinery

Labeling Made Easy

We use labels with our WASP printer and a typical laser printer for Avery labels. We had hundreds of label files for each product and all had a slightly different design. Now with Label live, we create one label template for each size and use the data upload to dynamically print any particular product we need. It is such a great process improvement, the actual interface is easy to use and clear, and support has been very prompt and willing to help troubleshoot any issue. We also sometimes had printing issues where the image on the software looked terrible once actually printed (blurry images or text), but with label live it gives an accurate preview of how the label will print and allows you to tweak the design as needed.

Pros

Label live's sleek user interface and well thought out features makes creating beautiful custom labels very easy and straightforward. By far the best reason for our purchase was the feature that allows you to upload a spreadsheet and customize variables on the label - so instead of hundreds of label files for our products, we only need one label file and one spreadsheet to indicate the product name, number and barcode. Now all our labels look great and we have a new consistency across our labels.

Cons

I wish there were more self-help resources online other than the YouTube videos and the FAQ on the label live website.

Reasons for switching to Label LIVE

We had hundreds of label files - so when we needed to update the look or add a logo it would take months to actually update everything. With label live that's no longer a concern.

Todd

Industry: Sporting Goods

July 2022

The best at customer service

By far the best customer service in the game. We have had 2 issues while using this software for the past 2 years, both of them were created by us not the developer. Within minutes of submitting a ticket we had a personal message and a solution to our issues. The first time we called and instantly talked to a person, and had the solution in minutes as well. I can't say enough about this... this never happens!! It's great to deal with actual customer support, and have problems fixed on the fly. I highly recommend this software, this team is the best.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to fix when you mess it up yourself!

Cons

Nothing really, its pretty simple to use

Industry: Printing