• icon"Clean and nice UI, awesome UX, incredible reliability (key factor in Webby apps) and really good support."
  • icon"Tons of free marketing integrations, free API access. Plus an easy to use frictionless presentation experience that you can tailor to your need on an event to event basis."
  • icon"The backend/admin portal was easy enough to use, but the support team made our lives sooooo much easier by helping us know exactly what we needed to do and when."
  • icon"No reliable, No stability, No intuitive, Bad recording quality. I put 150 in a webinar and the whole platform went frozen."
  • icon"When the video was finished I turned the mic on and did my part of the webinar. When I went to replay the recording the quality was terrible."
  • icon"Only once a question had to be escalated to tech team - everything else was user error."

All BigMarker Reviews

Tracey

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Reliable and flexible webinar service

Adithya

The OG of Modern Webinar and Streaming

Highly recommend this if you are considering creating summit, virtual conference or a webinar with all the features you require in one place and external integrations.

Pros

I have seen the vision directly from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and that is one of the reason and shelled out my money on the product a couple of years ago for the crazy good features at that point of time but now, the kind of amazing updates it has offers is next to none and the stability even without any software to download is excellent.

Cons

Pretty exhaustive set of features which might be an overkill for some.

Reasons for switching to BigMarker

Ecamm as a product is excellent but it requires you to download its software to your device to livestream which affects the performance of your device especially during streaming. If you have an high config device than you can consider both

Professional and Full Featured! Highly Recommended

There are only high praise and accolades. It is a money making machine with excellent support.

Pros

It ensures that everything is up to par before you go live, and automatically tries to keep the best quality streaming throughout the event. It also has so many amazing features that are really overlooked compared to many other similar streaming / webinar services I've tried.

Cons

Nothing in particular, but I think it could be a little easier to use. However, you could probably run a webinar single handed with the features set and ease of use. I just think they can make it even more easy to manage everything.

Reasons for choosing BigMarker

BigMarker seem to hit all the right places and just felt right. Everything just blends nicely.

Reasons for switching to BigMarker

While I still use zoom for short impromptu meetings, I wouldn't use it for anything else. Bigmarker is just so smooth.

Allana

Industry: Individual & Family Services

June 2022

All bark, no bite

Trying to get this software to function as needed to be a proper marketing tool is like trying to shove an oval peg into a round hole. It's like 80% of the way there, but that 20% is critical and customer service is downright snotty to you, as though your desire for the features promised to function makes you difficult. The feature requests list is a joke- there are hundreds upon thousands of requests in there for the same 20 features, worded slightly differently- many of which are years old with absolutely zero acknowledgement from the BM team. Save yourself the headache.

Pros

It appears to have all the features one would need to host life, evergreen, or hybrid events.

Cons

The features that are missing are critical. For one- you aren't furnished with a custom domain, meaning if you're using this for marketing purposes- you can't instal or use your Facebook pixel effectively. This is a deal breaker. The registration widgets are only compatible with their built-in, ugly AF landing pages. If you opt to use your own landing pages, it won't automatically redirect. This makes the registration process clunky and unintuitive for participants. Also, because it doesn't automatically redirect- your Meta pixel won't fire! The registration landing pages are ugly, require extensive CSS customization, and are useless because again- no ability to register the domain with your advertising account. Participants are prompted to touch the screen to start hearing the audio, but most miss this notice- it leaves a poor taste in their mouth when something doesn't work immediately and intuitively. There's zero security built-in, which means once a bot gets a hold of your URL you're flooded with bogus registrations- and if you use your own security it bypasses the block list. The analytics are NIGHTMARE with no ability to filter by date- which makes collecting KPIs a tedious manual task.

Reasons for choosing BigMarker

I got a lifetime deal on it. I regret the purchase.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Allana, We're so sorry that your BigMarker experience did not match your expectations. We're normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. If you could please email us at andy@team.bigmarker.com, we would appreciate your time so that we can investigate your feedback further to resolve this situation. Thank you, Team BigMarker

Replied June 2022

Alex Jando

October 2022

Amazing tool for both webinars and online meetings

Pros

My experience with the platform has been positive overall. It's great for online meetings and hosting webinars. I love that I can host a virtual conference, hybrid event, summit, or convention on a single platform using their brand-new streaming studio

Cons

When I first started using the platform, I was overwhelmed by all the options. The platform has tons of features and options, so it takes some time to get the hang of it. However, the support team was very helpful and guided me through every step.

Christian

November 2022

Great platform for automated webinars

Honestly is the Best alternative for webinar jam!I use it for recorded webinars to automate user attendance and sell online courses. I record the first one and then upload it to automate recording for 24/7. Love it!

Pros

Best feature is that attendants can join not matter from what device they are, don't need to install an app. That increased our convertion rates, not to mentioned can be integrated with Active campaign to automate all the users journey.

Cons

Not all text is translatable, unfortunately!!

Best value for money

Vinicius

October 2022

The most practical and powerful software I've ever used

BigMarker is the software I have used the most in the last 2 years, it has been very powerful for my business, people love to participate in a meeting that happens perfectly and has several features such as screen sharing, questions and answers among other features that make a big difference of the tool.

Pros

The ease of broadcasting your meetings and the amount of powerful features simply lacks nothing.

Cons

They don't have a native android app. this makes us always have to depend on the browser

Arthit

Best Live webinar tools.

I've been looking for a good webinar software for a while and then I came across Bigmarker. I was able to create an amazing webinar with my team in just a few minutes and the best part is that it can now be streamed to any destination. I am so happy with this app and would recommend it anyone who does live events, "Bigmarker is the best webinar software in the market."

Pros

I have been using Bigmarker for a while now and I am hooked. Ever since I started using it, my team has noticed a huge improvement in the quality of my presentations. The best thing about Bigmarker is that you can chat privately with your audience and get instant feedback from them as you are presenting. This is ideal for those times when in-person feedback isn't possible. I highly recommend trying Bigmarker out!

Cons

You need to learning and study this tool for how to use and how to streaming and but the pricing depend on your audience.

Used BigMarker for 3+ years now and still going strong

I have been using BigMarker for over 3 years now and will still continue to use it for many years to come. The quality of BigMarker platform is much better than other webinar platforms I have used.

Pros

The highlight feature in BigMarker for me is the online cloud recording feature. I can press record and don't need to worry whether the video will be record or not. BigMarker also rolled out auto-recording feature which will automatically record the webinar right away after it is started. This feature makes my life as webinar organiser much easier!

Cons

The downside of BigMarker is its support on the non-English characters. Some features such as highlighted comment or marquee text is not show non-English characters well.

Matthew

November 2022

Worth A Try

Pros

Bigmarker is easy to use and allows for the user to quickly and easily join a webinar. The features are appropriate. Because Bigmarker is specialized in webinars, it's area of focus is clear.

Cons

Although the service is easy to use on the front end, the UI/UX could be better on the backend. Overall it's a good tool.

Ben

October 2022

The piece of software you need in your business stack

Made creating webinars really easy and the automation helps massively with lead flow

Pros

Absolutely incredible bit of kit that allows you to deliver high quality webinars to large audiences

Cons

Learning curve can be quite high but great support

Solesky

March 2022

Bigmarker is the webinar platform with super powers!

I love the fact that, from a single platform, I could host a virtual conference, hybrid events, summit or convention in their brand-new streaming studio and after the conference is over, I could embed the interactive player on my site. That is what I call a platform with superpowers. BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event. I recommend it highly.

Pros

I run a business where I offer coaching and training sessions for students in Latin America. But I have a lot of trouble keeping my students engaged while using Zoom. 3 years ago, I found Bigmarker and decided to give it a try. And when I noticed that Bigmarker provides me with everything I need to design, build, and execute an impactful, engaging virtual conference, I said to myself, this is what I was looking for, and ever since I kept using Bigmarker. What I really love about this platform is that the owners are listening to us and are adding new marketing features and rapidly integrating dozens and dozens of new integrations. And on top of that BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event (hybrid or live).

Cons

In the beginning, I was overwhelmed by all the learning curbs. Trust me, this is because they have tons of features and options. I contacted support, and they guided me on every step. After a while, I got the hang of it. You need to spend time learning your way. Inside the platform, but it was worth it.

Reasons for switching to BigMarker

Zoom lacks marketing tools and had no automation features. Bigmarker was created by a marketer for marketers, so it had tons of marketing tools.

Robin

The best online meeting and webinar platform out there

Overall we have a great experience using bigmarker and use it for all our digital meetings as well as for webinars. It is a great, feature rich platform and the team never disapoints and keeps on improving at great speed. So over time bigmarker is getting better and better and we enjoy using it more and more.

Pros

Bigmarker is great. Most I like that it is completely customizable. The settings for a webinar are amazing. Everything can be as you want it to be. Also the feature richness of Bigmarker is a huge advantage. No extra tools for polls, questionaires, evergreen webinars, whiteboard, digital meeting rooms, etc. Especially the ability to send an offer pop up or slide in to your viewers is genius. Even more so for a prerecorded webinar. It can be basically your 24/7 live sales webinar and at the end they get directly an offer presented. This really increases conversions for us.

Cons

Sometimes it lags a bit and it is not as fluent as zoom. I just sometimes wish it would be as smooth as zoom, which it is not. Also it has a learning curve. The advantage of having everything as you like also means you need to take the time to set up everything and learn once how bigmarker works. But once you did this and created some templates, it makes it quite easy. If you want something fast, where you do not need to know what you are actually working with, bigmarker is not for you.

Reasons for switching to BigMarker

Because Bigmarker is way more feature rich than zoom. Zoom has just one advantage which is that the quality is a bit more fluent. That is it. Other than that, bigmarker excells with features you can only dream about in zoom. It just combines webinars and digital meetings in one platform.

The best product for live and on-demand webinars!

I can't say enough positive things about the product. We tried various other products and by far Big Marker's experience for speakers and users exceeds them all.

Pros

The attendee interface gets rave reviews from our students. They can see each other's comments and questions in real-time. The Q&A tab has an 'up vote' feature, which allows the speaker to understand how many attendees have the same question. The analytics provided at the end of the webinar allow us to gain insight into the students and also provide necessary details for reporting continuing education to 3rd parties.

Cons

When recoding the webinars, there is no 'pause' feature.

Reasons for switching to BigMarker

Price, ease of use, beautiful user interface.

Response from BigMarker

Hi John, Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a well rounded webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Replied September 2021

Dr. Virginia

Best in Class for Meetings, Webinars & Live Events

Big Marker is an excellent company who provides enterprise level services to small and large businesses. The company is located in Chicago, IL and their customer services is excellent. Our experience with Big Marker has been excellent and we plan to expand our use of the platform with some of the new programs we have under-way. I am always shocked at the difference between Big Marker's level of excellence and reliability compared to other platforms that grew rapidly during 2020. There really is no comparison and Big Marker is head and shoulders above all of the competition.

Pros

Big Marker is designed for companies who want a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, and live events. I've used many systems and Big Marker outperforms all of them by far. I especially appreciate the way they host recordings to make access easy, yet secure for those with approved access. You can offer memberships and monitize your offers very easily. The system is easy to administer without a need for extensive training. Big Marker is more secure than most other meeting and webinar platforms, which is very important for those of us needing a high level of confidentiality and security. Overall, I would recommend Big Marker to anyone serious about offering professional meetings and events.

Cons

Everything is straight-forward and easy to use. I really have nothing negative to say about Big Marker. It's been a reliable system for us.

Reasons for choosing BigMarker

Zoom is not secure and has many glitches. Zoom is great for some things, but Big Marker beats Zoom in every category!

Reasons for switching to BigMarker

Big Marker can do everything these services offer and much more. The quality, reliability, and consistent high performance make Big Marker the "Best in Class" compared to the competition.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Dr. Virginia, Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, live events and we are glad to see positive results. We are so glad you are having such a great experience with out platform. Happy event hosting! Thanks, Team BigMarker

Replied July 2021