What are Divi users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Divi software through verified user reviews

• icon"Wonderful customer support and features, help was always available."
  • icon"I really like how the software allowed me to build a solid UI for my application. It is flexible in that I can add custom styling and code snippets for greater functionality."
  • icon"Divi is an amazing software that is designed with attention to all the relevant details for successful web design and development. Using the Divi theme Builder has saved me a ton of time."
  • icon"I can't think of anything that I actually dislike. If there is ever a problem I run into or want to make happen there is a work around."
  • icon"Some tricky aspect of set up and plugins conflicts."
  • icon"The support was in the past always ***** but it´s getting worse. A main problem is, that the support seems to work from asia, so if you´re a european customer it takes too much time for answering."

Browse all Divi Reviews

• Have you used Divi and would like to share your experience with others?

Dehn

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Themes and builders in WordPress are not all equal.

Stasha

Divi has it all

I am satisfied with it. My experience is good. The Divi is stable, and I like it more than Elementor. It's just my opinion. I created many websites and landing pages with Divi, and every time is a unique and beautiful feeling to be a creator. I can make a site very fast because of the library option to save my layouts and modes. I love the import-export option as well.

Pros

It's easy to manage. There are a lot of valuable options. You don't have to be a connoisseur to use the options, but a designer's prior knowledge of the Divi is recommended. The truth is that with Divi Builder, you can easily make a masterpiece. It has a unique design and simplicity that easily achieves harmony and a popular look. Everything is in the service of good design, and if you are not a person who enjoys creating, there are ready-made templates that you can insert into the page with one click. They are easy to edit. So, Divi is a simple, good-looking, handy Theme, Builder and it has it all ready to help you with your work.

Cons

Everything is good when Divi has no strange things between you and your success. If you experience that builder is not equal with frontend look after you exit the builder, you can try some things to fix. You can contact support, but you probably know all the tricks if you have been a user for more than a month. Support won't give you anything you didn't find through Google search. But, you are not alone if you don't mind giving someone access to your site because they will ask for it if you want help, and nothing became helpful before. So, the support is good and, at the same time, maybe not educated enough to help you without admin rights. Divi sometimes has bugs that can be annoying, e.g., you can change the look on mobile, but sometimes Divi changes it also on PC.

Reasons for choosing Divi

Divi is simplified and more like something that I can efficiently work with on my projects.

Tom

July 2022

Great theme, best customer support in the business

great product, best wordpress drag and drop theme and amazing customer support

Pros

relative fast loading speed and easy to build

Cons

there should be more customization options like in webflow

Reasons for choosing Divi

sometimes i still use webflow for 100% custom webdesign, but i prefer divi because its faster to build and you can get 90% of the result.

Amanda

review

Overall, I have found Divi to be a pretty frustrating software to use. As a non-technical person, I kept reading that this was the best theme builder for those who don't code. I do not find Divi to be very user-friendly, and many advertised features do not function at the quality I was hoping for.

Pros

I do like that I can specify post pages so they are all the same across the board, and editing to the template will edit all my posts without me needing to revise each one individually. I also like that I can get support help that seems to be much better than that of WordPress or Bluehost.

Cons

I feel like this software is very glitchy and slow. The drag and drop never works well and editing after I copy and paste my material onto the page is a hassle.

June 2022

Best website builder and superb Support

I started building websites in 2020. At first, I tried custom themes, but they were very expensive (you need to hire a developer, and you depend on him for the whole project). Then, I used 2 other famous builders to try different options. I've migrated all these websites to Divi or I'm in the process of migrating them to Divi. I have large multinational websites built with Divi, and large e-commerce stores too. For more complex websites you'll need to buy some extras from the Marketplace (which is great, and it really has everything you need for big projects) or to hire a developer, but the underlying technology under everything is Divi for sure. For personal blogs, travel blogs, or small e-commerce websites, the basic subscription is more than enough. And the Support team, what can I say? They are amazing. I have only words of appreciation for them. This review is just a way to recognize their help and effort.

Pros

I love the ability to save a page, section, or layout, export it and use it all over the website, or export it to other websites and save A LOT of time. The builder is extremely intuitive, and there are a lot of online videos that help you in every situation. I just can't be more thankful to Divi, they are the core of my business.

Cons

Mega menus are very difficult to achieve in Divi.

Reasons for choosing Divi

It lets you save a lot of time when building websites, and it's so much easier to use. You can create very professional websites with Divi, for big companies or big e-commerce stores, with better optimization scores than other builders.

Reasons for switching to Divi

Elementor has very bad optimization scores, and Divi lets you work faster and save time. Avada is just too complex, and it's very bad for optimization.

Abhiraj

Make Beautiful Websites with Divi

Pros

I love the way it's built to make building website easy. It takes a while to get used to the vocabulary (sections, rows and modules) but once you get it, it's super easy to start building pages. I love its integration with Memberpress for instance. You can also easily switch between the desktop and tablet and mobile views to check how your page looks on different screens. The support and the literature is phenomenal - I have built an entire membership website with Divi and Memberpress using their tutorials on the blog. Won't think of any other page builders for a long time... Another great thing is that you pay for a yearly subscription for the entire product range! That means you get almost everything that Elegant Themes offers with your subscription (for instance, the Bloom plugin)

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like. Just that there is a learning curve. It takes a while for you to get used to the terminology and to find your balance but once you get it, it's awesome!

Reasons for choosing Divi

I came to know of Divi (and chose it) because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. I did her "How to build your website in 5 days" course, in which she recommended the Bloom plugin and mentioned Divi for a bit more complex website. I was hooked and never looked back. (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!)

Nick

June 2022

Divi is a sound and fast website page builder

Their support team is exceptional and very easy to work with. Even as a highly experienced website developer I find their support to be invaluable.

Pros

Very good page builder with many module options as standard with many premium options for custom work readily available.

Cons

Page saving is slow at times with the system appearing to hang.

Christian

July 2022

DIVI sure speeds things up

Overall I like it a lot and they have continuously updated it more features over the years, I am really liking the woocommerce integrations they have added. Their support is VERY good, they will even help you with some non-divi specific things like how to change certain CSS for the less tech savvy users. For me, their support is really the main reason I kept coming back.

Pros

Very easy to load up a template and start working on it. Once you understand DIVI it's pretty easy to move around and update/change/add things.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit finnicky. The dragging and resizing using the visual builder can be frustrating.

Leo

DIVI for Optimal Web Design

If you are happy with DIVI, just buy a lifetime license, you won't be needing anything else.

Pros

Everything about DIVI is great, we have tried many other website builders but since we discovered DIVI we won't go back anywhere else.

Cons

We can't think of any cons really. The only thing that could do with some improvement is JS and CSS code compression in order to improve website speed.

Reasons for switching to Divi

Elegant themes have much better support, training, tutorials, etc. and their product stands out from the crowd.

Divi Theme

Definitley improved our workflow and speed of developments. a god send for sure!

Pros

It's relatively easy to use once familiar, without doubt the best web building software we've used, and I expect this to continue. Amazing!

Cons

Any areas which seem difficult, are only because of my unfamilairty. All the help, suppport and documentation have always been there for me, if I do get stuck for a moment.

Reasons for choosing Divi

The others were for one off projects, while Divi has always been used as the 'Go To' web builder.

Victor

Industry: Sporting Goods

July 2022

Best builder out there. by far.

excellent.

Pros

Ease of use, minimal bugs. Best support with fast responses

Cons

nothing. everything works fantastically as it should

Terrible shopify experience

Reasons for switching to Divi

Shopify is expensive and useless - not possible to edit anything without paying for expensive builders

Alex

June 2022

My Divi review to help you

My overall experience with Divi is very good and I like it and it's well worth a purchase. The support team is the overall best thing about it.

Pros

It's cost was very fair and the support is second to none, I can't remember when I have ever had online support like they do at Elegant Themes, this for me is the best thing about Divi. Though you can do so much with Divi and I feel after 5+ years using it I'm always still learning and there is always great and new stuff I can do with it every day, but again the technical support people/team are fantastic and I can't say that enough, buy it! - if not only for the support you get.

Cons

I don't like how it's not possible to create popup tool tips or that there is no tooltips module, there is a popup creator which is ok but if you want many popup tooltips on your page then the built in way is not the way to go. I also don't like how the filterable portfolio module can only connect and filter from certain sections of Wordpress, I think it's the projects section, and the Blog module is not filterable, ideally one single module to be able to choose pages, posts, categories etc from any section would be good and also filterable, so i.e. one module to do it all (which I hear from the support team is on the features list) and has been an issue before for others.

Price.

Lia

May 2022

Divi is the Best

I honestly couldn't recommend this software, and the team behind it highly enough. I continue to have an amazing journey with the Divi Team and enjoy working on my pages and websites because of them. It has been and I'm sure will continue to be an amazing experience on all fronts because I know it will continue to just get better by the minute. The team is great, the software is great and the whole experience couldn't be better.

Pros

The thing I most like about Divi is its ease of use and ever-growing, progressive learning curve. If I think of where I was when I first started, I knew absolutely nothing about building my own website and it is largely with the support of the fantastic team at Divi plus the great templates they have to progressively learn that I have been able to achieve building one. Now I know that with the Divi team, anything is possible, all it takes is a question and they will do their absolute best to answer it thoroughly plus take on board any improvement suggestions I may have. It truly is software with a fantastic team behind it and built with people at its centre which is what makes me feel so confident in using it.

Cons

oops I think I answered this in some of the earlier slots. The great thing is that the Divi team is always open to listening and adjusting as required. That's a big part of what makes it so great.

Reasons for choosing Divi

I chose Divi mainly because of its diversity and the possibilities it offered. I didn't want to have to change at a later stage once I had learned some basics so although I recognized that it would be a learning curve I decided to go through that journey together. I do have to admit it wasn't always easy, to begin with, but that was not the software it was the fact that I was a complete beginner. But as I had imagined, with the help of the Divi team navigating through each little learning curve, over time with their help my confidence has grown together with my website building skills. I know I will always be able to build websites that I love together with the support of the Divi Team; we really have grown together. I have never regretted it, it was one of the best decisions I ever made in my website journey.

Ann

Best WordPress theme and page builder to standardize on, and trust, over the long term

Divi is what makes it possible for me to offer WordPress websites to my clients. I'm a marketer and content creator. Not a developer, not a graphic designer. Divi is easy to use and lets me handle the content, development and design, by myself. I don't need to learn to code CSS and HTML, or hire a developer, because Divi offers plenty of options to build a site and I'm not left wishing for more options or running into limitations that would require custom development. I don't need to buy and learn Adobe design products, or hire a designer, because Divi has incredible flexibility and a huge range of design options for any web page - and for anything my clients request. I don't need to manage developers and designers and their projects most of the time. Yet I still have the flexibility to bring them into projects that require development or design skills beyond what I can do myself.

Pros

I use Divi for my client websites because it's a theme I can stick with over the years and not have to redo the sites later. Elegant Themes' management is solid and the company is well-run. Their product development adds useful features and impressive innovations at a steady clip and doesn't fall behind the market. My clients consistently find it easy to learn how to add or edit a page themselves on their own site in Divi. Divi's tech support is responsive and helpful. Their videos make it easy to learn and adopt new features on the same day they are released (!) so that I don't fall behind. Their market share is growing, the user groups are growing, the marketplace of add-on products is growing, the number of online training resources is growing. Overall, Divi is a solid and proven business choice. And it's fun to use.

Cons

Twice in the last 3-4 years I've encountered super-geeky software conflict issues that have cost many hours of troubleshooting and tech support time, where the source of the problem turned out to be obscure. They don't make it easy to get their advanced support team involved. On one of the issues they declined to speak directly with SiteGround hosting to troubleshoot something together more efficiently, instead leaving me to copy-paste insanely technical info and questions back and forth to the two advanced tech support teams (and SiteGround declined to speak directly to Divi's techs as well...). A better escalation and resolution process for advanced technical issues is needed.

Erik

Always There!

I love that Divi is constantly updating and growing. I've been using Divi since 2016 and they have managed to not only make it work the same but do so much more. The level of options in fine tuning designs now over what was available then is mind-blowing to me. They just don't stop adding to it. And their support is always there.

Pros

Most theme builders I've used are bulky, boxy. Divi, let's you build on the front end allowing you to see the changes in real time. It's just a very smooth process. You can use the Divi Theme to create just about anything you want without the need for other plugins. It doesn't completely eliminate the need for them. But, unless you're building a store. You can build a very elaborate site using only the builder.

Cons

It's really hard to name any cons that aren't nitpicking. I guess the main thing is in their theme templates. There are plenty to use. I often load a template as starting point and then just customize it from there. However, I would love to some over the top templates with more motion. Divi is capable of so much and it would be great to some templates design that have more of a 'wow' factor. The have created templates for almost any business model from profession to quirky. But I feel they need more quirky fun and 'wow' type themes. That being said, Divi is so popular you can find third party templates and plugins that are just as top notch.

Reasons for choosing Divi

I chose DIvi because it just worked the best with the way I like to build. And, their support has grown. I've had all kinds of issues over the years. Most of them have been due to my lack knowledge on some things. I can leave a chat message with support and someone will get back to me usually with in a few hours. Sometimes it's the next day. 90% of the time it's something I've overlooked and the issue has been resolved quickly. There's just this feeling of knowing that if I can't figure it out, I can ask them and they are always there to help me. It's like having a design specialists at your fingertips. Because having a second pair eyes is so important. And I would be remiss if I didn't mention the community. So many helpful people, plugin developers and more. There just so much help out there. You're never alone.

Eva

Professional Looking Websites By Beginners in Web Design

While generally easy to use, for better SEO, may need to know some customization to ensure seamless integration with WordPress. Sheer amount of features means a possible learning curve. Once familiarized, one can customize to one's liking any parts of any pages of the website with different components to suit specific needs.

Pros

- Value for money as Divi can be used on unlimited number of sites. - User friendly with intuitive dashboard, ease and simplicity of use - Advanced page building features with a lot of design flexibility, giving users the power to build custom designed websites without needing to know any programming codes and still achieving professional looking websites. Great for beginners in web design and development because it makes building WordPress websites simple and fast.

Cons

- Unless one is a seasoned Divi user, Divi can be slow because whenever one adds a new element to a page, it adds extra CSS and JavaScripts to the websites. Divi also has a lot of codes that a site may not even need but cannot remove entirely without breaking the system. This can create multiple issues with Google Core Web Vitals assessment. Loading a Divi website with multiple plugins can take a long time. This may be detrimental for mobile users and may mean poor search engine optimization (SEO). - Divi does not included breadcrumbs by default, hence need to add breadcrumb plugin to the system. - Divi does not generate XML sitemap automatically.

Stephen

December 2021

Divi provides a super easy and affordable way to build great WordPress websites

I have been using Divi for nearly 7 years and it has become my go-to tool for building websites. It has paid for itself many times over, as I have used it to build numerous websites for clients. Divi has become a big part of my business. If you want to build websites for a living, Divi is a great place to start. It has a very active and helpful user community, with many Meetup and Facebook groups throughout the world. Highly recommended!

Pros

I have been using the Divi theme since it was introduced in 2015. There was a learning curve at first , but it can be learned quickly. I love that Divi makes it possible to build a website that used to take days into a few hours. Divi provides an easy-to-use interface that web designers can use to quickly build web pages. Divi also offers a low-cost lifetime deal that makes it very affordable compared to other WordPress page builders.

Cons

Divi is not the easiest WordPress page builder to use. It does require some experimenting and learning before it can be mastered. Another issue is Divi uses a lot of javascript, CSS, and HTML files that can make it slow, especially if a lot of animations are used in the design. However, Divi has recently redesigned a lot of the underlying code and has made great progress boosting web page speed.

Reasons for choosing Divi

When I started with Divi, it was the only WordPress page builder available, and since then numerous page builders have entered the market, including Elementor and Beaver Builder. I have spent a lot of time using Divi so I know it well. It is a fun to use and plan to continue to use for years to come.

Gil

Divi is the best builder of the bunch, and nearly perfect

Divi basically makes it possible for me to design Web sites that my clients love, in spite of the fact that I am barely an average designer and barely an average coder, but I am able to leverage what Divi makes possible. I have created well over 20 Divi sites, and am in the middle of two more as I write this.

Pros

Divi is amazingly elegant and fluid when it comes to building sites, I feel it is the closest builder to the way Adobe InDesign functions. If you are a classically-trained designer, you will love Divi because there is great attention paid to typography and using global stying.

Cons

The one thing I have issues with is that the theme sometimes has performance issues on the back end, as it is pretty demanding of resources. Used with standard shared hosting like GoDaddy, you can use caching to make your sites fast on the front end, and Divi has recently added some performance improvements that definitely make a difference, but I have noticed that unless you have a fairly substantial hosting account, the builder is sometimes laggy. I have seen a HUGE difference in performance on the back end when using Cloudways, so I really think most of this is host-related.

Reasons for choosing Divi

Really like Oxygen, but it's just not as mature as Divi and does not have anywhere near the installed base of users, which makes it a lot easier to find solutions by Googling. Also, the support is fantastic and availble 24/7, and you can allow Divi support access to your admin backend by toggling a switch, no more creating an admin user and sending passwords to get an assist.

Jacalyn

Making WordPress actually fun to use

Overall, I have stuck with Divi due to the ease of the drag and drop features and premium feeling of the product. I've used Elementor, WP Bakery, and Buddy Press before, but nothing has been as fluid as Divi. I'm able to easily drag and drop what I need and make dynamic content for viewers to see. My only gripe with it is that it can slow down your site significantly. So if you have a lot of products/content, I would go with Elementor or another program. That being said though when I use Divi I feel that I'm at my most creative level and have more freedom to play around with design and try new things. And if I ever run into any problems, there are always extremely helpful Youtube videos to watch and their own support library too that will help guide you. If you do go with Divi, I do suggest digging around there website for different footer/header layouts as they oftentimes give new designs away for free that match the template library they have perfectly. Saves you lots of time!

Pros

The template library is very nice and they are always adding to it, drag and drop is easy to use, importing layouts is fairly simple. Lots of additional plugins can be imported to make the content even more dynamic and eye-catching! (Divi supreme, Divi Next. etc.)

Cons

It slows down your website a lot, so make sure that you don't have too much content on the site or it will be incredibly slow. When first uploading the theme, also make sure you activate it and put in your API key (always have it handy) to start uploading layouts. You still need to use some "additional css" to make some changes- like changing the color of the hamburger menu.

Reasons for choosing Divi

1 time purchase, layouts were more pleasing to the eye.

Srini

7 Years of Beautiful Journey with Divi

7 Years of Lovely Journey with Divi.

Pros

I am Not a Coder and was not sure what Page Builders to use. Google Search led me to Divi and I looked at YouTube Videos of Divi and thought of using it. Initially I was not a Licensed Buyer, but once i got a knack of it, i felt I need to invest on this and went ahead. The Only challene sometime I face is this. When I am using a Divi Row and any Module within that row. Sometimes the settings of the rows and the Module overlap with each other which is annoying. So If I am trying to reach for a Row setting I hit a column and vice versa. Divi Please fix this one small issue.

Cons

Mentioned above. One small minor issue, but I am hoping that Divi will fix it.

Reasons for choosing Divi

1. Lifetime Deal sounded a great Opportunity 2. Community of Experts who can help me. 3. Support Turnover time is Phenomenal (You guys dont sleep or what?) I always get it within an hour or two and sometimes much faster than that too. 4. Templates and Plethora of Integrations 5. WooCommerce Support and the list goes on. It will be way too big in my compilation.

Michał

Industry: Writing and Editing

Invaluable support and troubleshooting assistance

Divi helps a person like me in learning and working. I am involved in web design and the construction of online stores. I usually add products and list. I invested in Divi to put my online service store. Now I build other sites and shops with Divi.

Pros

Thank you very much to the whole team and all Divi maniacals for their support in solving WordPress problems. In particular, thank you very much for 72 hours of joint fight against language problems on the site. Thank you for any suggestions and ideas. The choice of your software was a hit... Not only because it's intuitive, not only because it's innovative, but above all, it has amazing support!

Cons

I have no objections. It's the best software on the market and it's being improved all the time.

Reasons for choosing Divi

I have long thought about which software will be best for learning and implementation. I chose Divi because of the one-time fee. Then I was convinced by the product itself, followed by excellent technical support.

Reasons for switching to Divi

I was tempted by the price. Then I met more positive reviews, especially the lack of negative ones. Then came the question of simplicity in operation. I also like YouTube ads so I can learn more about the features of this software. Above all, I am convinced by the technical support. In addition, there is also an interesting market for plugins and add-ons. All this makes this software - a perfect product.

Norm

Industry: Oil & Energy

DIVI Visual Builder is Setting the Bar for World Class Website Development

At first, I tore up the support chat and really wished there was a place to call and talk to a human but once I got moving that frustration diminished. I have struggled for many years and spent thousands of dollars off and on to get a quality website that has the potential of ranking well with no real luck. Every tool I used had so much error code created it was horrible. I finally outsourced my website only to spend a lot more for nothing, no ROI. I spent about 2 months developing my new website Using DIVI and the quality of the website is amazing by all standards. When I went live I asked my customers to provide feedback and the feedback has been extremely positive. I am already seeing the best rankings with google that I have seen in over 8 years and the site has only been in live status for about 3 weeks. Divi has helped me finally achieve many milestones i never thought I would achieve.

Pros

What amazes me with Divi is the quality of the product, the quality of the support, and the excellent code with little to no errors. If you find an error, don't worry, the Divi support team steps up and helps you find a solution. The ability to add special CSS code or scripts to tailor your website beyond the vast toolset off in Divi is a real game changer. What is even more impressive is the performance of the page builds in DIVI, all tools used to test my first site score "A". I have not found one thing I want to do that the support staff has not shown me a way to do or pointed me to some script or CSS that will get the job done.

Cons

With the incredible feature-rich environment in Divi, the learning curve for a new person to Worpress and using a visual builder can be steep but that is just the way things are. Divi support has your back to help you along with a ton of videos showing how to do varied tasks.

Reasons for choosing Divi

Overall ease to use, great customer comments, pricing, fabulous customer support

Bruno

DIVI : The right tools, at the right time

I had DIVI purchased before I was hired at the company because they announced that we would be climbing a mountain of activity. Today, I can confirm that DIVI is the ideal tool you need to carry inside your digital backpack if you're going to take on your next Web adventure. Yes many things, it doesn't do them, there is no ready-made food, but I can confirm that there is a worldwide technical support staff that is ready to support you at any time of the day or night! If you have to go on an adventure, start with DIVI then by virtue of any other needs you will make your assessments. If you are a Lazy. If you're not a programmer and you're lazy, don't buy this product because it's like a beautiful woman: "You have to get to know her and make sure she'll follow you on your adventures." DIVI is the tool that will allow the world to see how good you are at dealing with Web technology. before deciding to buy or not DIVI, ask yourself how you want the World Wide Web to see you.

Pros

It scared me at first. I am not a programmer and so I had serious difficulty figuring out which end of the DIVI ball was up. Thanks to video tutorials and posts from DIVI itself, I was able to untangle Sections, Menus, Modules and lines of code. The thing that I have particularly appreciated is the quality of the World Team that is present at any time of day or night.

Cons

Guys, I won't hide the fact that you should simplify the parameters section. No matter how much goodwill one puts into it, sometimes the configuration menus are only understood by the person who made it. I know the programmers well. They don't see beyond their noses. But if someone comes from outside and tells them that beyond their nose there are millions of customers who can't work with that little gem of his, then the intelligent programmer questions himself and changes the dress of his creature So my dear programmers, make the configuration panels so simple that even a child can understand them.

Reasons for choosing Divi

In these years of use I have discovered that basic functions in DIVI had not been contemplated, and even the support staff found it difficult to fulfill these requests many times because the platform did not provide what I was asking for. Other solutions instead presented that functionality. For my future projects, I think I'm not going to start with DIVI, but with ELEMENTOR, because I don't want to spend weeks interacting with DIVI's support staff in order to patch basic functions that should be native in DIVI. Although I write this, I do not mean to say that DIVI is not a good product. Every product may be good for one project and not for another. You just have to recognize it and adjust accordingly

Adam

Industry: Computer Games

Definitely recommend they are amazing!

I think I kinda said that up above already but overall great they are great. The customer service is absolutely amazing and next level. I asked for help on how to make a customer header like the one I showed and then the guy actually made the header for me basically. Then I could just go in there and customize it to my liking but he did the majority of the work. So that was absolutely amazing and made me like speechless and I couldn't believe that. Just like I said above overall great would recommend they are just great. There is just so much would definitely recommend to someone trying to build a website.

Pros

It is just like an all-in-one system and solution since it's a theme builder and all to and just like everything you could kinda need is included I feel. Either in Divi itself or the extra stuff that comes along with it when you buy it. For example, you have access to Extra which is their magazine theme they say where you can make like reviews for things from. They also have Bloom which is their email opt-in plugin. Then they also have Monarch which is their social share and follow plugin. So you have access to all of these amazing things and also all of their premade layouts and you can do unlimited websites and you can pay a one-time unlimited fee. It is just incredible and many more I would definitely recommend them.

Cons

I guess the main thing is it is not easy to use as maybe elementor is. Since elementor I think you can edit the header of your page on your actual page I believe and make it a custom one. With Divi though if you want to create a custom header the way you want to have to go into the theme builder option and create a global header. So basically that is the gripe it does not seem as user-friendly as maybe elementor which allows you to do stuff really easily it seems and you can things around really easily. Divi is still really good and might be the best WordPress theme, builder, and visual page builder out there. Since it also has a one-time lifetime fee and no recurring payments and the extras are amazing and their support team and all is amazing. So still would recommend Divi.

Jeremy

Design Your Amateur Website Like a Professional

In the Age of Web 2.0, a website should look like it belongs in the modern era, and Divi, a WordPress theme designed for aesthetics and flexibility, certainly helps your site get there. It takes the robustness of WordPress and merges it with the front page visual design practices of more artistic web design apps like Wix, and ultimately helps even a novice like myself put together a website that can attract the ideal visitor without ever letting the visitor know that I’m a web design idiot who would never get my site looking this way without Divi’s help. In a word, it gives me a chance to compete online without having to pay a web designer thousands to pull off a similar design. For someone who wants the kind of author page that readers might like to visit but doesn’t have the kind of money to create the best that only a professional could design, Divi does a decent job bridging that gap. And because some professionals also use Divi, well, that means with practice, I can make my site even better without spending another cent. Why wouldn’t I want that?

Pros

Because I’m no expert at CSS or HTML, I need a tool that can help me bypass my ignorance while still allowing me to design my web pages the way I want them to look, and Divi’s whole existence is to make that possible. Having a dedicated theme builder that adapts to my needs by allowing me to edit right on the page is both a time saver and sanity saver. Because it integrates with WordPress, it’s also valuable to have a theme that can turn my posts and pages into art, according to whatever theme I’ve established, with just a few tweaks to my page frames. It also helps that it comes with many design options from text layouts to image layouts to all sorts of integrations, not to mention the many plugins designed to enhance Divi’s functionality, and I can’t help but wonder what Divi can’t do for my website (besides creating interesting data tables).

Cons

Although Divi does a lot out of the box, it doesn’t do enough without add-on support from other plugins, so the costs can rack up when you start building your site. Fortunately, this will iron itself out over time, but paying for one-year licenses, lifetime licenses, and unlimited site licenses for several plugins can become an exercise in juggling priorities that may prove exhausting in time. For the cost of a lifetime license, it would be nice if it had a few more native integrations that other plugins have to bring to the table for yet another cost. I also find that it can be slow to save and load pages in design mode, and sometimes that means having to reload a page just to get it to open the first time. I’m sure that’s related to hosting more than anything, but it does speak to the need for good hosting, and their recommended host, Flywheel, isn’t necessarily the cheapest provider on the block. I’ve also discovered a critical bug (that I’ve since passed on to Divi, and they’re addressing it, hence my high score for customer service) that can delete themes from pages during saves if too many are active, which doesn’t help those with lots of pages of variable designs. But again, they’re addressing it, so hopefully this is no longer an issue by the time this review goes live. At any rate, they have the kind of customer support team that keeps asking questions until the problem is clear, so I feel confident that this product will suit the majority of my needs in time.

Divi