• Pros

• "Super easy to use, looks great, many functionalities, excellent support."

• "Features are awesome and the team is working to put some new everyday ! Divi is easy !"

• "Pros: Great customer service. Ease of use. Great layouts and aesthetics."

• Cons

• "It takes some getting used to and every now and then there is a hickup in compatibility with other plugins, but there is always a way to work around or solve it. "

• "The only cons that come to mind relate more to the integration with Woocommerce. There are occasional hiccups (when are there not,) but I've always been able to locate fixes and resolve. "

• "It ain't cheap, but you get what you pay for."

Browse Divi Reviews

Fernando Adrian from Fernando Orendain

The perfect tool for web design

It has allowed me to grow my business due to the agility with which websites are designed

Pros

Easy to use, very affordable price to use to design client websites; it has very good design features; also there is a lot of help documentation and plugins which add amazing functionality.

Cons

Sometimes it feels slow when designing when the page is heavily loaded with elements

Reasons for Switching to Divi

The annual maintenance cost is high just as the plugins are expensive.

DIVI Builder by Elegant Themes is a Powerful Web Development Tool

I really love and am very dedicated to using Divi Theme and other Elegant Themes products. I have invested a lot of money in child themes, layouts, plugins, etc that are supported and make it a very complete product. My primary concern again is speed. This is a growing concern that I hope they address as Google SEO becomes more reliant on site speed.

Pros

I would describe my primary skills as a creative designer first, web developer second. I have found that Divi Theme and Divi Builder have been the easiest to implement with some of the best developer features on the market. Their pricing is extremely affordable for what you are investing and the 3rd party support for the product is pretty amazing. They also have tons of thorough how-to videos and support documentation so you can usually figure out how to do what you need to.

Cons

Speed, speed, speed. Divi definitely does not offer a fast loading site unless you have perfect hosting conditions and have studied site speed optimization using trial and error to figure out what works best. There are also some features missing that I commonly need on website builds but I have to implore a 3rd party plugin or special CSS code to implement. So when Elegant themes is working on fancy bells and whistles that typically slow the builder down, it's frustrating that some more commonly used tools require special workarounds.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Ease of implementation and use are the primary draw to Divi Theme.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Wix is a decent product for beginners but gets pricey if you need more advance features but the primary reason I switched is because it is difficult to resell the Wix product to your client and you have little control over site speed and SEO outcome.

PAUL from Information Technology and Services

Industry: Graphic Design

Divi is great for what it is.

It is a love/hate. A lot of our clients have had their sites developed by smaller or inexperienced developers and then once they need something a little better or their speed improved they come to us. This then involves either a redesign with better software or tedious coding to make DIVI do what the client wants. DIVI is good at what it is, a simple designer. Think Microsoft FrontPage for those who are old enough.

Pros

The amount of templates that DIVI has is incredible. The amount of tutorials is amazing. Getting a simple website up and running is very easy and can be done by someone who has very little knowledge.

Cons

The bloat of the software is unacceptable. The speed impact is dramatic once it is loaded. Adding more complex functions and designs requires 3rd party tools which are often more expensive than the original product. You can outgrow the software really quickly if you want anything more than a simple brochure site.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Different clients have different needs and budgets and they might have a website in place already.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Use both to serve our clients.

Ruan from RuZen Designs

Divi - What a life!

Divi opened my dream world! It gave me insight to create dreams on screens!

Pros

It's Awesome! It's Fast It's Reliable It's just one of these products you want to share with everyone! I got a license key as a gift from someone, but had to purchase my own license because it's so awesome, and now we're actually going to buy the LIFETIME ACCESS!!

Cons

Well in it's super awesome creativity and ease of use, there is small restrictions, but easily customisable with code

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Divi is "more expensive" if you compare apples to apples, but divi and elementor are not both apples! Divi is like sugar coated apples dipped in lucy compared to elementor which is like a granny smith apple....it's nice, but then after the one your over it, and it's way to sour! Divi just gives sooooooo much more than what elementor even tries to offer!

Restricted

Jodi from Josephine DiStafano

Software Support

I like how divi offers formats for blog posts and products that automatically show up on all pages. It makes your website look uniform and offers uniques styles without creating extra work for every page. However, starting new with divi takes a learning curve and time needs to be put in to understand how to use the software. It is not a drag and drop program. While I can create beautiful website designs without knowing code, issues usually arise and often need some coding to solve it. Fortunately, divi support is there to help and their response time is great. Overall, divi offers many options to make a beautiful website with unique features that are not offered in most other plugins.

Pros

I like the plethora of instructional and support offered with installing, setting up and using this software.

Cons

The alignment views in edit mode are slightly different from the what you actually see on your desktop or mobile device (for the header). It often takes numerous adjustments to get the header to look exactly the way you want

Reasons for Switching to Divi

I felt like wordpress offered more options to grow a business.

Michael from Brand Hero

Great Support to help your get the most out of your software

Being a graphic designer that has worked their way into web design I really appreciate the flexibility the software has to allow the user to create great functioning and beautifully styled websites.

Pros

Easy of use with out having to compromise the quality and flexibility you get with WordPress

Cons

Saying I least like this is like complaining about having everything! There is so much the software can do and if it can't Divi are working now most likely. The support team they have really helps you quickly implement ideas that you may struggle with trying to write.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

It made sense as a designer when user the interface; I guess it was most intuitive after using the Adobe suite for years rather than needing to re-train my brain completely it really felt familiar.

Erika from Lead Concepts

Divi user for 4 years

I've used Divi for about 4 years. You need practice, it is not quite that fast to use but you can create basically anything. Their support is just incredible, they have always helped me.

Pros

At a WordPress Class at the University of Arlington in Texas. It was recommended by our instructor.

Cons

This is a hard one because Divi is always improving. I would like to customize the menu so the pages could look like buttons without having to use custom code.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Tried Elementor and Divi looked like more complete.

Daniella from Educan Institutional Furniture Ltd.

Industry: Furniture

I love this software

Pros

I love how easy it is to customize your website with Divi. The real-time editing is a lifesaver for someone without a background with coding or developing software. If I ever do need to add some custom code, the advanced editing tab and dashboard features make it easy to do. However, I think what really sets Divi apart is their superb customer service. Their staff has helped me with every question I've asked, and even given me some custom code for problems I was having. I have already recommended the service to several friends.

Cons

Sometimes the amount of customization options feels overwhelming.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Divi integrated better with multiple platforms we are planning to use for the business moving forward.

Anri from WEB2PC

Absolute Best Builder and Support

Absolute life-changing. This has been by far the best investment I have made in my career apart from the lifetime college membership I have.

Pros

Flexibility and easy css styling makes my life so much easier

Cons

Very outdated and generic layout designs.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

the lifetime option and flexibility

Reasons for Switching to Divi

The amount of time saved on DIVI making changes compared to the limited options and longer time spent on other builders.

Adam from HARDY LIMITED GROUP

Industry: Import and Export

Never thought I could become a DESIGNER

Never had experience with designing a web I started with Shopify because I thought it was easy but I've met with a lot of difficulties and limited options. With DIVI you are limitless and it is a super-advanced to start a design with your website and take it to the next level.

Pros

Everything is drag and drop, love the fact that you can just watch their tutorials on YouTube and you will get your answer. It's that easy You can personalize your website with the latest features and most advanced design widgets, took me 3 days to design 3 different websites and that's with no design experience. Multiple widgets, you can even create an animated scrolling design on the home page how good is that. DIVI gives you the ability to start for free with limited terms and the premium pack is so full of multi-functional design tools.

Cons

More options with the checkout page and the cart would be preferable. But DIVI already has enough for a start

More options, better-looking website & DIVI is a low-cost software

Ruth from Athletic Touch

Divi is easy to use to create beautiful website

Overall, I'm happy with Divi and a BIG shout out to the customer support. The "Escalated Support" is especially helpful! They have gotten back to me quickly and solved issues that other companies involved didn't find. I like how I can open a chat and have support in minutes. Second to none.

Pros

I like the global theme & library of modules feature so I can make something once, then pop different blurbs, buttons, reviews, side bar items, anywhere on the site in seconds. The first time I used this, I was actually jumping for joy. I also like the color palette, so I can quickly use my brand colors for any feature. The support button to allow the support team to COME INTO my website and see what is wrong feels very supportive and helpful. Some problems are hard to explain, and this feature has saved me lots of time.

Cons

When it works, I am cruising very fast. When it doesn't work, I'm at a standstill. I think the integration has improved over the years with different plugins, so these standstills are less frequent. I don't like the code it leaves behind. Cleaning up after using Divi can be a chore.

I wanted more features.

Richard from XTREME IT, Inc.

website design and development - DIVI is the answer

As I continue to learn and grow in my web design business, I only use Divi as I can build just about anything from a simple 1-3 page website to a full out development site with many user experiences for their backoffice extensions. There is nothing you can't do.

Pros

Installation of Divi is very simple even for the novice users of wordpress. The software for my firm is very affordable as the lifetime license purchase can be paid for on your very first project. As a developer there is nothing you can't do with Divi. Let your imagination go and Divi can make it come to life. There are endless tutorials and support to get your project working if your stuck. Their support is state of the art chat and email for convenience. If one level can't get the answer it goes to another higher level of expertise and training. Then another if needed. I've never experienced this type of support from any of software title. The Divi team keeps adding more and more extensions, modules and theme updates to always make existing and newer projects more exiting to start a new or offer our existing clients updates to their existing sites so they are not stagnant. The Divi team takes all software enhancement suggestions seriously and focuses on making the enhancements ready to market the offerings to all subscribers either email or videos. I've been with Divi and Elegant Themes since it was 1.0 and never looked back. I totally recommend them.

Cons

I have nothing to say about the cons of this software as it has always met my expectations.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Way more offerings for the price, state of the art support.

Rodrigo from Frame Freak Studio

Probably the best wordpress theme in the world

It was hard in the beginning for me to learn, but not for the reason you would think so. I was so used to do design in more rigid themes that took extra effort that my brain was finding it hard to actually accept that doing things here was THAT easy. In the end I loved the usage so much that I bought the lifetime license and I use this theme in all my websites. Also the native features of the theme allowed me to eliminate about 10 plugins from my site and making it faster.

Pros

It is really hard to choose, because there are so many great features, but obviously the ability to actually see how your design is going to look like in real time and be able to switch to phone, tablet and desktop is a huge time saver and such a great help for UI/UX.

Cons

This is probably a nitpick, but I think in the Divi General Options, you should add a "Social Media" Tab, and put here a list of ALL the social networks available to people, the current options are too limited and outdated (Google+ is still an option even though that social network doesn't exists anymore). This is a feature easily found in all other themes. One great example you can take for this feature is found in the "X Theme", and while I was able to add all my social media icons to my site, I doubt most people will be thrilled to touch the code files inside the theme folder. Again, even if you know how to do it, it's a bit frustrating to go to the code files for every change you want to make when you know other themes allow you to do this pretty easily. But to be fair, compared to all the benefits from Divi, this is a minor issue.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

X Theme is amazing on it's own, and definitely a good option for those who have a tight budget as the lifetime license is 6 times cheaper than Divi. However X theme is not perfect, and changed they did at the end to switch the design system ended up messing the design I already have by just updating the theme, without a way of turning back and the theme heavily relies on other plugins to add functionalities which make the website run slower. So, when the time came to have to remake the design because the update screwed up mine, trying Divi didn't seem like a bad choice, so I did and I was so impressed that I purchased the lifetime license and moved completely and with that decision I was able to eliminate about 10 plugins from my site and do many modifications that allowed my site to load WAY faster.

Response from Elegant Themes

Replied May 2020

Wow. Thank you so much for your wonderful review Rodrigo! We really appreciate your candid feedback here. We are always working on new great features for Divi. I will also pass this feedback along to our team. So glad to hear that Divi is working out so well for you. :)

Cliff from Blue Mule Marketing

Divi is a fantastic web design solution or any level web designer.

Using the Divi theme Builder has saved me a ton of time and frustration! Often times I'm on the phone with a client weather telling me about their changes and I will modify them while we were on the phone and ask them to refresh their pay. It's that fast and boom! They get to see the changes and I am the hero of the day! Oh, and their customer service is fantastic also! They always return messages either same day or next day at the latest.

Pros

Gosh, I don't know where to begin about what I like about this product. They've come so far since I started using it over a year ago. I suppose, the front end or live preview editor is my favorite part of using Divi. The software has done nothing but gotten easier to work with and is faster when loading web pages as well. The themes they offer to get you started our fantastic and alack how much more user-friendly they've gotten at modifying a single theme. For example, if you have multiple clients who are in the plumbing business, you can use their regular Plumbing theme and simply change the background, drag and drop the order of the pages, change the images and copy out, and you've got a new website!

Cons

There was really only one thing I don't like about this product. Unless they've changed it, the platform is designed in such a way that you cannot export it onto another steam platform. The Dizzy code is proprietary and the theme will break when you transfer it to another source. I could be wrong right now, but it was that way about a year ago. I still use it for client and I still have plans to buy and want me to build from him.

Customer choice.

Response from Elegant Themes

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the review Cliff! Just to let you know, you can always keep the Divi Builder Plugin installed in case you wanted to switch away from using the Divi theme and retain your Divi builder created content. So glad to hear you have found great value in Divi for your clients. :)

Michael from Facsimile Editions Ltd

Industry: Publishing

Outstanding, solid gold 24/7 support!

Frankly, unbelievable. I still cannot believe the level of support that they provide. Maybe that's why they are so popular. I've already recommended Divi to numerous people. Just one caveat - whatever software you use, make sure that you use a high quality hosting company to whom you can pick up the phone and ask for help with hosting issues when you need to. I use https://www.freethought.uk/ another company that provides outstanding support 24/7.

Pros

Divi's greatest 'feature' is the absolutely phenomenal support they provide. Questions are usually answered within the hour, frequently by return or in a few minutes and very occasionally overnight. They are the most helpful and friendly bunch of people you could hope to have supporting you. Starting from scratch, learning WordPress and Divi, the curve is challenging but with perseverance and Divi support you get there! What's more, there is a huge installed base and a vast number of 'how to' videos to help you understand how things work.

Cons

There are no real 'cons' to this software in my opinion. There are parts that are complex but you gradually get your head around it and it all falls into place. Sure its difficult at times and if you're not into CSS (which I am most definitely not) it can be frustrating, but the frustration is ALWAYS relieved by a quick message to support and a few minutes later (usually) back comes an answer. Whenever it appeared that Divi was unable to achieve a particular result, someone in support would write me a special piece of code and tell me where it should be inserted. Bingo - I got the result I wanted!

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Divi was recommended to me by someone I trusted so I didn't bother looking around. I was only willing to embark on this project if I knew there would be high quality support - and there is, bucket loads of it!

Alan from Customology

I wouldn't use any other website builder software

Pros

Divi's developer's Elegant Themes are always striving to make the platform better and adding extra features. I have used Divi for all the websites I've created since 2014 - now I wouldn't use any other website builder software. There is a great Divi Users community on Facebook and many (far better than me) developers giving great tips and ideas on getting the most from the platform with its design possibilities. Probably most of all though, I think the Support Team must be amongst the best in the business. They're always there if there's an issue or your struggling to achieve something that you know the Builder is capable of, but you can't work out how! More than anything else the first-class support is the reason why I've stayed with Divi and Elegant Themes for so long - and why I'll probably never leave.

Cons

None really, but I think I am more of a realist then many. There are always improvements to be made, because the internet never stands still, its always moving forward - but I know that Elegant Themes are always looking to make improvements to the platform. I have EVERY faith they will never rest on their laurels like many businesses will do, I believe they genuinely care about their customers and will keep striving to deliver better feature, functionality and performance.

Simon from i-Duna

Divi - More features - Still great

I have been really pleased with this product since I first started using it 5 or 6 years ago. I have also, always been impressed with the level of service they provide and with the quality of the upgrades. The upgrades have always provided improvements that have a use, not bloatware.

Pros

The software is easy to use and intuitive speeding up my workflow and making it easier for my customers to make changes themselves. The Theme Builder is one of the best features added recently and it allows me to quickly tailor the them to the client visually.

Cons

Occasionally, there are some speed/performance issues but these are mostly due to the hosting in these cases or plugin interactions.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Because of the support and the quality of the product.

Response from Elegant Themes

Replied April 2020

We really appreciate your thoughtful review Simon! So glad to hear you have found Divi to be so helpful over the years. We plan to improve performance with future Divi updates to make the builder even faster. :)

Eugenie from Film Sound Academy

Divi has a learning curve but it's so worth it

Someone recommended Divi for building my site. At the time I didn't know much about web design and I was using standard Wordpress themes. Divi was a big game-changer for me. In weeks I had the website of my dreams up and running. I couldn't believe I had managed to do that myself. But the best part is the support that you get. They will help with anything you need and always within 24 Hours. They send you images of the code that is causing the problems and how you can fix it. They will even enter the site for you securely and investigate if that's what it takes.

Pros

It has many, many features. Imagine it, and you can do it with Divi

Cons

It can be hard to know how to do some things if you're a self-made web developer. But that is not necessarily a bad thing. It means that there are many things you can do with Divi and need to learn how to make the most of it.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

I thought it had much more to offer in the way of features and flexibility

Nigel Masimba from Calmlock Web Design

Divi Keeps Evolving With The Times

I build client websites with Divi. The jury's still out on whether it's the best page builder but it gets the job done and the lifetime license is a pretty good deal.

Pros

It has the option to buy a lifetime license. A large collection of templates that come along with the theme. A strong community of developers and users. Good chat support.

Cons

It is bulky compared to alternative page builders. A steep learning curve if you want to gain full control of its features. Depending on your workflow or age of your website you may encounter the issue of shortcodes being left behind when you switch to a new theme. This has been resolved with the creation of the Divi Site Builder however there are a number of old sites that are still stuck on old templates.

The lifetime license

Elise from liseydreams

So many options, great customer support

As a freelance web designers, I needed a reliable well supported theme to deliver the best possible product to my clients. I used another foundational theme for a while that ended support and development with the release of WordPress 5.0, Divi has shown a commitment to the maintenance, development, and community to provide confidence in their commitment to their product, and that gives me the confidence to use and recommend it for my clients. And, when I needed help -- they found the issue quickly and kindly. Keep up the great work! Thank you, Divi Team!

Pros

The numerous options for designing, the existing themes, the ability to copy pages, expansive community of add-ons, and so much more!

Cons

I can't access the easy ability to add links to existing pages or edit images from the visual builder side. Small trade offs though.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Did not seem as well supported or as easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Canvas dropped support with the Wordpress upgrade to 5.0. The price is reasonable! In addition, Divi offers so many MORE options. Gives my sites a fresh, current, dynamic look! Thank you!!!!!

Response from Elegant Themes

Replied April 2020

Wow. Thank you for the fantastic review Elise! We really appreciate you sharing how Divi has worked out for you. We plan to continue to come out with even more awesome features very soon. :)

Piero from We image

Industry: Photography

Really Customizable, Really top customer service

I automatize some process in creation of contents. I created some themes for my business and now i have a complete website.

Pros

Divi is not the easiest way to build a wordpress site, but it's the best way to make your work easy after you understand its functions. I had a problem, i start a chat with the customer service and in a day they resolved my problem in a professional way. Probably there isn't any theme or plugin that collaborate with you finding the best way to resolve your problem as them. Another point that i love, is that in Divi there are many plugin creators that help you making your website customization easy

Cons

Probably an integration with seo tools or a better caching system.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Because there are many functions interesting.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Because Legenda was old, divi is modern.

Megan from Vibe n Thrive

Perfect for amateur website designers

So when I first started my blog I decided to try Divi because I had heard it was great for beginner website designers. I felt confident purchasing it because you can test it out on a simulated website first so I knew I liked what it had to offer. There are SO many customization options with Divi, I felt like I could design my website exactly how I wanted. I also had zero coding experience as this was my first ever website and Divi made it really easy with their drag and drop options. The biggest problem I faced was a lot of glitches on my site. Sometimes my pages wouldn’t refresh after I updated them or the text would look warped on mobile etc. I had to contact customer service for help fixing these issues on a monthly basis. That was a real bummer but customer service is excellent and they always fixed the problem fast. I also think my complete lack of coding knowledge played in a big role in a lot of the problems I faced so I wouldn’t blame Divi 100%. Overall, if you’re thinking about purchasing Divi I would say go for it.

Pros

No coding experience required. Divi has a super user friendly layout that makes customizing your website incredibly easy. The customization options are seriously limitless with Divi. However you want to design your site it’s possible with Divi.

Cons

I experienced a lot of glitches using Divi. It was common to be experiencing problems on my website like pages not refreshing after I would update them or the text not fitting the screen.

Chris from Airstar America, Inc.

Amazing Product, Amazing Service!

My company operates in three primary markets/verticals. With Divi, it's easy to customize user experience to answer the demands of each market. What has impressed me most is the responsiveness of the service and support team, who have taken the time to address my questions and provide prompt solutions to help me get the most out of their product. I've even received custom coding with step-by-step instructions to make any request a reality. I really can't say enough how great their support team is. BRAVO!

Pros

Divi is packed with tons of customizable features that make it really easy to turn a template into a custom creation.

Cons

Load time is a bit cumbersome, but that's a fair trade off for functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

I used Divi while working for a different company. While there, I was not involved in the purchasing decision or initial site setup, but was familiar with how easy page setup and template modifications were. When seeking a new framework to redevelop my new company's website, it was an easy decision to purchase and there was a lot of documentation available to help me set everything up.

Emily from Mindfully Trading

Lifetime DIVI Theme Access - Best Decision

Enjoyable and supportive.

Pros

Initially I liked how versatile and easy to use the software was. However I have found the continuous software support to be 5 star. Whenever I have issues, it feels great to have a team I can contact who respond within 24 hours and help to solve my issue.

Cons

To begin with, my con was the price. I bought lifetime access 2 years ago and I felt it was expensive without the guarantee that I would use it. But 2 years later, the software is constantly being updated and improved. More importantly, I still have access to support whenever I need it, so my con turned out to be negligible.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Because it was a very versatile product. The features and ease of use is of high quality. I originally bought DIVI as a web designer, as it enabled me to provide a high quality service in a timely manner. Since then, I now use DIVI for my business website/ blog which works great. I am very happy withe software and service by DIVI and the elegant themes team.

Pros

The divi all in one page builder is best. It's easy to use & gets your job done quicker.

Cons

Well I really dont have anything much to say over here.

As in divi I get the lifetime subscription

As in divi I get the lifetime subscription

Nadia from Nadia Flaqué · Dflyweb

i love divi!

Pros

- Lo fácil que es hacer diferentes diseños adaptados a cada proyecto. Con otros software estaba más limitada. - El poder elegir que quiero que se muestre o no en escritorio, tablet, móvil. - La atención al cliente: resolución de dudas, problemas técnicos y los muchos recursos gratuitos que facilitan. -Suelen actualizar a menudo con mejoras. - Se puede importar y exportar 'biblioteca divi', es decir, plantillas de secciones, lo que facilita que ciertos apartados de páginas web repetitivos para todas las páginas, no tenga que volver a hacerlas, sólo adaptarlas. -Puedes definir un diseño para las entradas del blog, si algún día se cambia de estilo de diseño, sólo hay que modificar una vez, no en cada artículo del blog.

Cons

Tener que introducir el logotipo y favicon desde distintos lugares de la plantilla.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Para facilitar mi trabajo como diseñadora web y el de mis clientes para poder auto gestionar su página web una vez realizada.

Elisha from SooN LIVING

Bar Raising Software!

I recently had a challenge integrating my email form on Hubspot within Divi. It took 2 days, 3 support people on Divi's side and 2 on Hubspot's side. The Divi folks, in particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], went above and beyond to solve my problem. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to identify the issue and walked me through the fix. This came just in time as I was about to throw my computer out the window. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and thank you Divi support!

Pros

I'm a solopreneur and not tech savvy at all. Divi is the only software I need to create, design and manage my website. I moved SO SLOW before Divi and have not looked back since upgrading over 2 years ago. Even better, whenever I get stuck on something, I just reach out to the customer support and they are able to fix it for me or tell me what specific custom code to use for the experience I want. This is such an incredible value.

Cons

Very affordable for the features and benefits I receive.

1) Ease of use for non-tech people like myself 2) Affordable

Bakari from BakariChavanu.net

Industry: Writing and Editing

Love Building Sites Using Divi

Another very important reason I switched to Divi is that it provides a lifetime, single payment option. That means I'm not doling out money every year to use the program, and I benefit from all the upgrades.

Pros

I'm so glad I discovered Divi page website builder. I have over five years of experience with WordPress and a few other page builders, but I find Divi to be the most versatile and feature packed builder to use. I like how there are thousands of tutorials, templates, supporting plug-ins, and other tools that help me build websites using Divi. As with other page builders, Divi does have a moderate to significant learning curve dependent upon your prior experience with webpage development and design. But for the most part you do not need to know how to use HTML or CSS in order to produce a simple website. Most of the Divi features are simply drag-and-drop and configuring adjustments in the Divi editor. Sometimes it is useful to start with a template and make the changes to fit your particular goals and needs. There are also plenty of modules to choose from for developing your pages. I also appreciate the online support that the Divi provides. Usually answers to my questions, within 24 hours, and a few times the support staff and provided screenshots or mini tutorials to explain an issue. But basically I watch several YouTube videos by Divi experts who gladly share their knowledge of the editor. If you like tinkering with technology and web design, you will love Divi.

Cons

Really not sure how Divi can be improved. I’m quite sure they are working on and features that most users never anticipate.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Divi cost less money and it provides tons more tutorials and support. Thrive Architect is great though for content marketing, but it does require an annual fee its individual and full suite of plugins.

Response from Elegant Themes

Replied May 2020

Wow. Thank you for the awesome review Bakari! So glad to hear that Divi has helped you with your web design goals. :)

NIGEL from nigelparry.net

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Divi, the WordPress template framework that pops

In the several years I have used it, Divi has changed, adapted, and improved. Earlier versions had a bloated feeling, the current versions (since late 2020) have been optimized to be faster.

Pros

Divi is a mostly user friendly WordPress template framework that brings a lot of features to WordPress, particularly visual interest including animation and a choice between WYSIWYG or wireframe input interfaces.

Cons

There is a huge learning curve with Divi as there is with any template framework. I would argue that the end result is worth it.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

I used to use StudioPress' Genesis. This was a way more solid and robust template framework than Divi for many years, then Divi caught up on that front. The added modules that create visual interest (animation in particular) made it a more creative framework to work with.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Divi was more fun, with an emphasis on visual design and visual interest.

Josh from JNM Web Creations

Divi exclusive user for over 3 years

Divi has made my business! I use it exclusively and it has so many design and efficiency features that I wouldn't switch

Pros

Anytime I start building a site this is what I use. There are so many builder features for making a website. There are also tons of things to speed up making a site and efficiency type features. Elegant themes is always updating things and adding more features. Their customer service has always been great and quick. One of the best things is that they had unlimited lifetime licenses. So I can use it for all customer sites without having to rebuy everytime.

Cons

There are a few bugs that have been there for years that haven't been fixed like double loading the builder page that takes a little longer. Also it is quite large so maybe just a tad bit slower than some other lite themes.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

It has many more features, a total visual builder and is not annoying to use!

Rene from Case Master, Inc.

Excellent Product and Customer Support

Pros

I find Divi to be extremely easy to use and robust in the features it provides out of box. The fact you can also go a step further and customize pretty much any aspect with a bit of coding knowledge makes it ideal for both beginner and seasoned developers. Their online documentation is always of use and their customer service steps up when you can't find the answer you're looking for right away.

Cons

The only con I can think of is their global styling changes. I did try to save global styles to the library and, after a few updates, they were buggy and inconsistent, leaving me to customize each individual element on the website (which still didn't take me long at all). I do believe Divi is improving this with their Theme Builder customizations, so I'm looking forward to playing with that more in the future, especially when it comes to blogging.

Jane from none

Industry: Broadcast Media

I can't work with anything else.

It has quickly, over the course of about 2 years, become the ONLY theme I can use with complete creative abandon, and the amount of tutorial material out there as well as exemplary customer support will keep me a power user for the foreseeable future!

Pros

I'm not being dramatic when I say that I truly struggle when I have to work on any other theme. Divi allows me to create exactly my vision with no compromising. And just as importantly, when I have questions or need help, the customer service is the best I've ever experienced: quick to respond, friendly, and have never failed to solve my issues.

Cons

There are times where Divi seems to be too much for certain web hosts, but I would say that's more on the web host than Divi. I always make recommendations, but sometimes clients like to do things on the cheap.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Kept trying themes and platforms and was never happy with one until Divi.

Amanda from Agent Graffx ++

TOO MANY PRO's TO LIST!

Truly love working with Divi.

Pros

Started using Divi a couple of years back, and it's now my go to theme. Divi offers exceptional flexibility in the design process and with the visual builder, it's easier than ever to create amazing websites with great functionality. In addition to the features, Divi also provides excellent customer service and support. Have had some random issues pop-up and have been able to locate resolutions via the Divi Forum, the documentation and/or through Divi Support. Highly recommend Divi even for the novice beginner.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Fit my needs at the time and has grown with my business needs.

Joan from RealTime Paradigm

A Website Consultant and Web Designers Dream

My work time is cut in half. Divi is the design partner you always wanted but couldn't afford. The integration with WordPress is seamless. The tech support team is incredible. No matter how complex the problem, they can solve it 24/7.

Pros

Designing a website with Divi is an absolute pleasure. You can modify and use the preset layouts or build a web page from scratch without having to use complex code.

Cons

Not being able to keep up with the constant improvement which is my problem not Divi's. There is nothing I don't like about Divi.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

No other Theme offers a Page Builder, a Visual Builder, a Theme Builder, a Library of Layout Packs that is updated weekly with a new layout.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

I wanted a flexible WordPress Theme that would allow me to design and layout content onto a web page without needing to know code.

Sayed from InnoMind Technologies

One of the best page builder of WordPress

Amazing! I would say in just one word. It simplified my overall web designing tasks on an everyday basis and allows me to quickly build websites, blogs and e-commerce websites.

Pros

Its simplicity allows me to build web pages faster than ever.

Cons

They should increase the speed of editing the pages, It should load even faster than now when editing the web pages.

Nicholas from Colorado Chiropractic

Great Service

Fairly straight forward and simple to use product with many diverse features available.

Pros

Customer Service is one of the best features. I am new to web design and I have decided to do everything myself. Divi's Support system is really good and they are able to help me with issues conveniently. The lifetime access price is a steal! There are many 3rd party plugins compatible, you are able to use Divi directly within the plugin.

Cons

Not much, getting used to it can be a bit finicky at first but there are a plethora of video tutorials out there and the software is most likely equal to or better than their competitors in terms of bugs. Make sure you back up your website fairly regularly.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Mainly Youtube channels such as Darrell Wilson and more, the videos spoke very highly of Divi and I agree!

Reasons for Switching to Divi

I was using the free version of Elementor, Divi had a lifetime access subscription.

Response from Elegant Themes

Replied March 2020

Appreciate the kind words Nicholas! So glad to hear our Support team has been working out so well. :)

Max from THum design

The King of Wordpress Builders

Although wordpress isn't my first choice when developing websites and I only use it when clients request it I actually like creating websites with divi, it's definitely by miles my preferred wp builder.

Pros

People always seem to argue about whether divi or elementor are better, for me it's clearly divi. It's way more intuitive to use at the beginning. Also the templates it comes with are well-designed and imo better than the elementor ones. You can also easily add things like preloaders even if you're not a techy-person.

Cons

it's an annual subscription so it's not considered to be cheap at around 100 bucks a year, however compared to other builders (other than Wordpress eg. duda) it's priced fairly.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

divi is more intuituve to use

Stephen from Rich Brains

Leader in the Industry

Lifetime member. Best bang for the buck.

Pros

Lots of templates Continuous videos and blogs to make it easy for beginners to have advanced functionality Constant feature updates that allow designs to on par with latest design trends and decrease the need to use codes Great support Lots of customization

Cons

When making advanced functions, I still run into situations where I must require the support staff to complete or else there is a glitch. However, Divi gives me the confidence to pursue advanced functions regardless of my level. Just recently they had presets out, to coordinate the style of all the fonts. I wish they had this earlier.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

I think they were the first or one of the first front end web design companies for Wordpress.

Nick from Saint Mary International Adoption

Operations Manager

Very pleased with Divi and their support team. Most recently, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], from Elegant Themes went out of his way to help me add HTML code that I needed for a project. With how rapidly today's environment changes, it isn't enough just to have a good product, like Divi, but it is equally important to have a support team that will help you when there is an issue. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did just that! Thanks!

Pros

I like that Divi stays upto date with the latest tools for my website, so I don't have it. I simply have to update, and I get access to everything. Even better, is their support team because If i have an issue or a question, I just write them an email and I get a response within the same business day, usually. Mos Very caring staff!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Everything has been great.

Sharad from Cloud Pursuit UK Ltd.

Awesome Product with Awesome Service

Excellent - never faced any issues. Very stable product.

Pros

Ease of use. Fine-grain control and simplicity to help creatives quickly turn their ideas into visuals.

Cons

To menu customisation options. Very limited.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

The most powerful for building WordPress website

Divi theme is simply amazing! It’s incredibly easy to use making it perfect for beginners and experienced users alike.

Pros

* Ease and simplicity of use * Professional looking websites can be created by anybody * Excellent value for money * Awesome 24/7 customer support

Cons

* Custom shortcodes don’t transfer to other page builders

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Divi is more powerful and easy to use!

Daniel from Sensical Design

A great help

I had to put together a new custom website for an event that went virtual because of the pandemic, so I only had about a week and a half to get something new up. I'm a good designer, but not much of a coder, but I had already used Divi and new what it was capable of. I couldn't have done this project, and come up with such a beautiful, professional product, without it. It made me look like a hero.

Pros

Very robust, flexible, and intuitive theme for Wordpress. It's packed with features that would be a nightmare to code by hand, or would require some additional plugin, such as countdown timers, video integration, transitions. There's a bit of a learning curve, but once you know your way around it's pretty straightforward to use.

Cons

It uses a lot of resources, so it helps to have really good hosting that can handle the demand.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Not as flexible, especially as to what I could do with the home page.

Liesl from VineBUZZ Web

All My Sites Are Divi...

I love it. Nothing is perfect but Divi is really, really good. I recommend it to others and have created followers, lol.

Pros

I'm able to create some really sophisticated looking sites without huge amounts of coding experience. I have a rich IT background but not in web development. This allows me to create organized, well thought-out sites without having been a coder 'from way back'.

Cons

I know there are features that I'd like, and them come to me when building, but right now they are escaping me.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Price, functionality, support, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

I wanted a more visual builder experience than was available in Genesis at the time.

James from Purely Pregnant

Outstanding Support

Pros

Outstanding customer support who respond often within minutes and keep on supporting you until the problem is fixed. I particularly like the chat format so you can see once your query has been seen - this works better than tickets in my opinion. The technical support team also helped me with fixes that were perhaps beyond the scope of what they were offering - always very generous with their time and expertise for which I am extremely thankful.

Cons

None that I can think of. Very responsive software and themes.

Response from Elegant Themes

Replied May 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review James! So glad to hear that our support team has been helpful. :)

William from The Coming Wave, LLC.

Outstanding Support

I use Divi for 98% of my clients' web sites. After experimenting with a half dozen competing tools, I gave up with the others and use Divi exclusively. Their pricing is in line with the competition and end of year sales make it very practical to become a lifetime subscriber.

Pros

Divi is probably the most intuitive WordPress theme available.

Cons

It is sometimes difficult to get the software to do exactly what you want with the base tools provided. Fortunately, the technical support is outstanding. They are responsive and have never let me down. They are always courteous and helpful. They won't quit until you're satisfied.

Reasons for Switching to Divi

Ease of use and superior technical support.

Boris from Zero Molecule

Powerful but slow

Even though websites made with Divi have speed issues, fixing those is still faster than making beautiful websites from the scratch without Divi. With a solid caching mechanism, every Wordpress site can be fast enough to not create issues to the end user. We use Divi for projects that require beautiful websites done in a short time, and the customers love it. They can easily edit the layouts themselves once we made it using the reusable blocks. It is an extension that is great for everyone, especially those who know how to optimize their website for speed.

Pros

Whatever your vision for the website is, it is possible to make it in Divi. It is a powerful and versatile tool that is unparalleled in terms of different out-of-the-box designs they offer. It is simple to use and easy to accomplish the wow effect.

Cons

As with all website block editors, Divi is slow. The websites made with it are bloated with unnecessary code. That makes websites made with Divi much slower to load than those that are done with the built in block editor.

Max from Looman IT

Industry: Online Media

Just amazing!

Just great!

Pros

They thought about almost everything. The support is really good too.

Cons

Some features were harder to implement because I had some specific wishes, but with the support of Divi I always get through it.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

Divi is much easier to use and has a way better support team!

Chetan from Techno Believe Solutions

Amazing website builder with bestbl customer service

Pros

I have worked with divi more than 4 year now. And all I have to say is that this is the perfect website builder you can have as a website designer. Apart from the 100s of layouts, you can simply design any website you want from scratch using their divi builder. Their customer service is completely mind blowing and always ready to help you. I have even used their support team for 3rd party plugin issues like MailChimp. And they just don't know how to say nk. They simply will fix your problem.

Cons

Umm. There are too less cons. Can't even think of any.

Alexandre from WEDEZIGN

A great builder with some lacks that can be improved

Pros

Divi is very friendly to use daily and allow to create with no limit, as long as you have already good knowledge at computers, internet and softwares. indeed, it's not really easy to use and need lot of time to learn how to use it. The team support is great and most of the time resolve issues within a day. (would be great that in a close future other languages could be support, a french team maybe ? :) )

Cons

Sometimes Divi gives me headache... not always easy to use, a little bit buggy sometimes, page loading can be also bad. The layout library should definitely be improved, prebuilt layouts are pretty basic, not really adapted and oddly designed. Compared to competitors, Divi layouts are pretty poor.

Xenia from Mayfly Digital

Amazing product and support!

Divi is an amazing software that is designed with attention to all the relevant details for successful web design and development. I've watched Divi develop over the years, and at this point, Divi is a 5 star + product. If you're not using Divi yet, jump on board! You won't regret it :)

Pros

User-friendly interface Frontend builder Backend builder Attention to details Great selection of premade layouts to make your life easier Easy to use Clean and intuitive

Cons

At the moment, it's great. I didn't have any problems so far.

Reasons for Choosing Divi

If you have Divi, you don't have to purchase another Wordpress theme ever again!