All Elementor Reviews

Mike

Marketing and Advertising, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

Elementor Review: Easily Create Stunning Websites!

Monica

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Elementor Visual Builder : a good choice for everyone

I use elementor [paid and free] for some clients who like to customize on their own, so i needed a very user friendly interface for them. Never disappointed.

PROS

I like the most that is quick to setup and to use. I never had any overloading problem with elementor, like i had with more heavy visual builders.

CONS

Some critical features for professional are under paid license, and this license is an annual fee. Elementor doesn't have a lifetime solution, and that's a pity.

Reason for choosing Elementor

Divi is more complex, and with its one time license offers all the functionality of the paid version of elementor. This means customize everything, even core templates in Wordpress or Woocommerce. I don't need all of this for some of my clients, who want to do some things on their own, and i needed a more quick and easy interface. Elementor was the perfect solution.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

For some clients Elementor was a better Solution, so i switched. For others was not, and i used Divi builder.

Luciano

Music, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed November 2023

It's a the most flexible website builder to use in WordPress

It's a very great tool for building good WordPress websites. I would recommend it because it's popular and professional.

PROS

Elementor is such a fantastic website builder. I like it because it enables me to accomplish a lot of cool things with ease and simplicity. First, It's one of the most beginner-friendly WordPress plugins that I've known up to now - it's easy to set up and it's extremely popular in the market. Secondly, It's compatible with a lot of third-party plugins and applications that are currently driving impacts in the market today which simplify all the hard process of work. It's feature-rich and provides advanced customization features with a lot of design options like templates, predesigned pages, sections, and some other forms of lead-generation pages that are amazing to use when starting off with a project. Besides this, It works seamlessly with some of my favorite javascript frameworks like GSAP to add professional animations to pages and sections. Additionally, I like Elementor because it's not limited to just the framework environment, it also allows the user to add their own HTML, CSS, and Javascript codes. To my knowledge, there is no other definition of flexibility than this.

CONS

Elementor can be a little frightening in the beginning and can seem to be challenging too but ultimately becomes easy with time. I noticed that the editor becomes slow sometimes when too many add-ons are used and other times, it becomes completely inaccessible as the features can't be clicked when I use it with Elements Kit Pro whereas the lite version of Elementskit doesn't show this conflict in attitude with Elementor.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

Some of the reasons for switching from these builders are customization, design quality, and performance of these plugins.

Julia

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Easy to use once you get used to it

It did the job as needed but wouldn't recommend it to others after switching to Shopify.

PROS

I like that Elementor is both a WYSIWYG software as well as that I can still use the traditional form of designing a website on Wordpress.

CONS

It's a little clunky to me as all Wordpress applications are. Because of this I migrated to Shopify.

Kiran

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Bad company, bad policies

I used it only for 2 months. Then forgot about it. Went back to elementor since they charged me the next year due to automatic billing. I explained, I am a single mom n two kids struggling at this time. They said we don't care if u din't use it. Once charged we don't return the money. I think if such is the company, with no heart while dealing with customers and are only interested in the money, I think people should think twice before associating with such greedy and ruthless people. Pls beware.

PROS

The design was a bit tough to use as a newbie

Chukwumezie

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Elementor website builder

I have been able to quickly finish website projects using elementor because it's easy to use.

PROS

It offers drag and drop option which makes it easy to quickly design a website in a few minutes.

CONS

Most of it's design options are not available in the free edition.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

I wanted to reduce the time it took for me to complete a web project.

Ngala Emmanuel

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

My all-in-one website builder

Elementor helps me to build web pages faster and more flexibly. I'm not saying that it's perfect but, there's no better alternative - I haven't seen any yet.We also integrate it into our HTML websites, making them very easy to edit in WordPress. I highly recommend Elementor

PROS

I love Elementor because it's easy to use and also very affordable. It's been approximately 4 years now that I've been using this website builder for my projects and clients. I use it to design almost every WordPress website.Some of the features that I really enjoy in Elementor are:the live editor (drag & drop builder), and the flex container feature which provides amazing layout designs, animations, and template extraction.It's perfect for beginners and visually appealing. Elementor also supports a ton of integrations which I find absolutely amazing.

CONS

I discovered that when more than 4 Elementor addons are used, the editor becomes slow and there is a conflict with the Elements Kit Pro plugin too. I experienced this while I tried importing a full pre-designed page from ElementsKit, The Elementor editor became non-responsive and I couldn't edit any fields When I deactivated the ElementsKit Pro plugin, the Elementor editor became responsive.At first, I was wondering if the problem was due to cache issues but soon realized that it wasn't because of the caches. I think the developers should try experimenting from their end to see what's not working right because there Is no point deactivating one plugin just because you need to use the other.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

There are several reasons why I switched from these WordPress site builders:1. Divi builder is extremely expensive and consumes a lot of resources from my server.2. There are just too many features in the Visual Composer plugin, they confuse me sometimes.3. Brizy bugs & completely freaks out when I try performing complex customization.4. Site Builder Pro has a poor design capacity and the IU is not that good (honestly).There are several other reasons why these tools could not fit my specific needs. I would love to share them in separate reviews

Benya

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Elementor is my favorite website builder of all times.

I find a lot of comfort in working with Elementor and it helps to design pages quickly and seamlessly. It's my favorite tool of all time.

PROS

I like this software because:- it's mobile and user-friendly in nature- Is in English and offers great usage documentation to users.- Provides flexible and mobile responsive designs- is time-saving and cost-affordable (even for freelancers). I like this feature particularly because I can export my page settings and reuse them on a different project.- is very extensive and can easily integrate with other WordPress plugins, third-party add-ons, and external cloud-based software. This simplifies and completely revolutionizes my web design experience.

CONS

There is nothing to dislike about Elementor for now as I know the product is getting better day after day.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

drawbacks vary for each of the website builders. I would love to go into more detail in separate reviews.

Dan

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great Time Saver

PROS

As a Physician Owner and CTO of a multipractice medical supergroup I have limited time to effect requested content changes on up to 12 web sites using WordPress. When our designer added the Elementor overlay it cut management time drastically.

CONS

Sometimes the specifics of certain tasks are not intuitive and there is no help function that I am aware of. I can usually get hep online or by emailing our developer.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

It wasn't a switch, but a welcome enhancement to the platform.

Tayeb

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Amazing to use with Wordpress

Elementor is a great Wordpress companion, very easy to use, you can easily start from scratch by drag and drop elements. You have many plugins available such as Templately, Elements kit, Essential Addons that give you more design options for free. I highly recommend it on Wordpress or as a standalone web builder.

PROS

- Easy drag and drop approach to editing makes it very easy to use. - A wide variety of plugins available - Help you compensate a lack of skill and save time if you are not proficient with HTML or CSS. - Great to edit templates as it does not break pages like other editors might.

CONS

- Wish the pricing for the paid version was more affordable. - Additional plugins might be required and it is not always a good thing to add more plugins to Wordpress.

glen

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

I Love Elementor

Stayed with it for 4 to 5 years now. Produce fast, functional website.

PROS

It's so easy to integrate into Wordpress and get going. There are plenty of links online for help and the Elementor website is comprehensive in the help/support sections.

CONS

So much functionality, it can take a while to find the button you want to overcome a challenging edit.

Lucille

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Lame to in the Game

Elementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.

PROS

This plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.

CONS

The biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search. Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.

Reason for choosing Elementor

Staying with Gutenberg on a Wordpress site would have been the easiest option, but the user face and actual functionalities were really "chunky" - it felt almost barbaric. Elementor has a very fresh and radiant approach and easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

After spending so much time trying to code the perfect website, I discovered Elementor. It's a wonderful plugin that eliminated the coding aspect of trying to build your website on wordpress alone.

Justin

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Probably one of the best building platforms available

Overall - it's one of my favorite and a program I try to push on all builds that I make!

PROS

I LOVE how simple It is to manage your content with elementor. I build websites for people of all backgrounds and I often find that the ones using elementor have the most success in being superusers that manage their content themselves.

CONS

I don't really have much negative or areas of improvement that I could offer for the platform. I think possibly working to ensure browser updates are consistent would help, but that's not their issue.

Reason for choosing Elementor

Ease of use for the end users and the ability to quickly roll-back changes if they don't work right.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

Ease of use for endusers

Reviewed April 2021

The Only Tool you will ever need - Almost a perfect solution

It's almost a perfect site building tool and I say almost because of some of the problems which they have not been able to manage very elegantly. Be it the price change or security patches, the team has not handled it the way they should have. That being said, I love the software, such a solid tool that is way ahead of the competition. Can't recommend this enough.

PROS

There are so many good things about this tool, very beginner-friendly, easy to use, amazing dev team bending the product, the best part is the updates that keep coming. They have been continuously improving the software over time. Has a ton of integrations with third-party tools and makes the overall process of creating websites a breeze. This has been the only tool I have been using for the past few years now and it has not let me down. They are usually the first and the market leaders to implement new innovative features. I love the fact that they have recently started page load times seriously. Have been seeing speed optimizations for the plugin lately which is a step in the right direction.

CONS

They keep on revising their pricing plan which seems like a deceptive move to their loyal customers. The plugin has had security vulnerabilities in the past which is not as bad as the way they handled those. They did not offer a free security patch for their old customers and people were forced to renew their license due to the vulnerability. Lastly, their customer support for the product has seen a drastic downward trend which I have seen so many users complaining about almost on daily basis.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

A number of reasons for the switch but the most important was the features that were offered by the plugin which no third-party solutions offered.

Torikul

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

A cool page builder that is so easy to use and very effective

My overall experience with elementor is outstanding, I really love this tool. This page builder helped me to do remarkable works for my clients. Elementor is very easy to use, effective, and a lot helpful which make my working process always enjoyable, that's why I love it so much.

PROS

I like everything about this page builder because it's simply amazing. Elementor has very helpful features and functionality that a developer needs to design a custom web page. For example, by using widgets I can design a section or element in just a few clicks. I really like how this page builder uses the column and row. Responsive design is pretty amazing with elementor. I have a total of 3 devices control, mobile, desktop, and tablet. All I need to do just, select the screen size and start doing the design for the other devices, that's so easy. A non-tech person can easily play with elementor, that's why all my clients love this page builder a lot.

CONS

In elementor latest version, I've noticed few annoying bugs. The design I create with elementor, it does not work perfectly in all browsers. All-time I can see the expected preview in google chrome, but in other browsers like Firefox or Microsoft edge, design CSS does not work. There is another big problem I've noticed on elements. Whenever I made a change from the back-end, I update the web page but it does not work because of useless conflicts. The plugin often creates conflict with other important plugins.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

As a WordPress developer, I need to use all the page builders and tools of WordPress. So, I switched it to Divi builder just for my working purpose.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2022

After 2-3 Years On My Website

Elementor has allowed me to create a website from scratch and build something I wanted. Yes, I used initial templates but this has developed over time to what I have today so I can offer my style to my niche. But the great thing is if I feel different tomorrow I can change the style and feel really quickly with all the options you have available.

PROS

Elementor is fairly easy to use. There is a bit of a learning curve but once you understand and use the support videos when needed you should find it quite simple to use. I like most the freedom to design and change as you please and quickly. You think of or see a new idea, ok I implement it now quickly, 10 minutes it's done. Fast, efficient, and ways to use.

CONS

For sure Elementor isn't everything you need. It's not a photo editor, this is my main issue. People use photos a lot for backgrounds, the home page hero section, getting the photo in the right position without losing the aspect of the photo can be an issue for me. Left or right, do not lose part of the head or body.

Reason for choosing Elementor

I had heard good things about Elementor and there are a lot of how to use Youtube videos which helped in my decision to buy.

Rosie

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

The best Page Builder for WordPress

Overall building sites with elementor goes so much faster for me with their kits feature, site settings and theme builder. To have a universal header and footer saves a ton of time and to also have the choice of whether you keep it on all pages or select pages is great if you want to vary the options depending on the page. My time spent building sites has been greatly reduced with some of their mroe recent features which are availbe in their pro version.

PROS

Elementor makes site building so easy and the fact that it includes so many built in features means you can reduce the number of other plugins needed for an effective site build. I personally think it is far easier to use than some of the other page builders on the market, and I have tried a few. Now elementor is integrating with SEO plugins like Rank Math as well as course builders like Learn Dash which makes the types of sites I usually build work much better since these plugins "speak" to each other. Its extensive functionality eliminates the need for so many other plugins I used to use like form plugins. My favorite feature is being bale to download an entire site as a kit, plugins and all. The next is being able to edit site wide colors and fonts with site settings.

CONS

For newbies there might be a little bit of a learning curve especially when it comes to tweaking things like margins and positioning of widgets. The other con is that when they do updates you may find some of the features getting a little glitchy, but if you let their support know they are very responsive. There are a ton of features that you may never use if you are new to design, and it can be very overwhelming. There are occasional updates that reset some of the styles, but they usually can be fixed quite easily.

Reason for choosing Elementor

Their price was better and their builder was just better for my style of website building.

Reasons for switching to Elementor

I made the switch because of the WYSIWYG editor worked better for me than the previous builders.

Fabian

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Simply the Best WordPress Page Builder

Elementor is great. We as marketing team can create landing pages, blog post and other pages without the help of a webdesigner.

PROS

I worked with several WP page builder in the past but Elementor is simply the best. Most oft the time even advanced adjustment can be made through the widget menu without coding experience required. For everything else Elementor makes it eas to add custom code (snippets).

CONS

The pricing table widget is basic and it would be nice if more settings would be available put of the box, for example a switcher between monthly and annual pricing. Some widgets are not working well on mobile by default, like the widget that shows a list of several videos.

Reason for choosing Elementor

Existing Know-how in using WordPress Pricing Favourising web agency that is specialized in Elementor

Reasons for switching to Elementor

Performance issues with the old website but that was because of a bad WordPress wordpress and no fault of divi.

Memory