Browse Elementor Reviews

Torikul from NockScript

A cool page builder that is so easy to use and very effective

My overall experience with elementor is outstanding, I really love this tool. This page builder helped me to do remarkable works for my clients. Elementor is very easy to use, effective, and a lot helpful which make my working process always enjoyable, that's why I love it so much.

Pros

I like everything about this page builder because it's simply amazing. Elementor has very helpful features and functionality that a developer needs to design a custom web page. For example, by using widgets I can design a section or element in just a few clicks. I really like how this page builder uses the column and row. Responsive design is pretty amazing with elementor. I have a total of 3 devices control, mobile, desktop, and tablet. All I need to do just, select the screen size and start doing the design for the other devices, that's so easy. A non-tech person can easily play with elementor, that's why all my clients love this page builder a lot.

Cons

In elementor latest version, I've noticed few annoying bugs. The design I create with elementor, it does not work perfectly in all browsers. All-time I can see the expected preview in google chrome, but in other browsers like Firefox or Microsoft edge, design CSS does not work. There is another big problem I've noticed on elements. Whenever I made a change from the back-end, I update the web page but it does not work because of useless conflicts. The plugin often creates conflict with other important plugins.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

As a WordPress developer, I need to use all the page builders and tools of WordPress. So, I switched it to Divi builder just for my working purpose.

Max from RebelFish Local

December 2021

Elementor is the best WordPress page builder we've ever used

Overall our experience with Elementor has been absolutely incredible. We build all our new websites inside of it, and have even rebuilt a few sites in side of it that had outdated or difficult to use page builders / themes. It's been such an improvement that I do lot like having to go back and work on our older websites that do not use it.

Pros

After trying multiple page builders / themes over the years, at the start of 2020 our agency made the switch to Elementor Pro and haven't looked back. After the small learning curve, we are now able to build entire websites from scratch in a 1/4 of the time it would normally take.

Cons

Sometimes there are caching issues it seems between Elementor and possibly WP Rocket / Cloudflare. Although it seems Elementor has taken steps to fix these in recent updates. It also had some issues in the past were the themes default color setting were reset, but that issue has also been fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

It's so much easier and quicker to use. It's also much less bloated than these other builders, and offers WAY more features.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Instead of purchasing a new theme or a license for the same theme over and over again, we purchased 1000 site license for Elementor and now just pay a single yearly fee.

DRAZEN from Wisevu Inc

Elementor speed sucks

We spent a lot of time and built dozens of websites on Elementor however we were not able to get the speed up to par. Many sites took over 10 seconds to load after we have done all the possible speed optimizations. Without speed optimizations they were taking 16 to 20 seconds to load out of the box.

Pros

Elementor is amazing in many ways however because it is one of the heaviest front-end page builders out there it simply does not do what it is supposed to. Speed is one of the most important factors of a website and it is simply impossible to get a website to load fast on Elementor unless you have a very basic site. This is why we would never recommend a mentor unless they fix the speed issue. We are at Webb development company and have spent a ton of time trying to do everything possible to speed optimize Elementor websites without any avail.

Cons

We disliked the fact that Elementor is very heavy and it's impossible to get medium to large size websites to load fast.

Ed from Ed Herzog Consulting

Still the #1 WordPress Page Builder

I started using Elementor when it first came out, even before there was a Pro version of Elementor. And once Elementor Pro came out, I bought that immediately and renew my subscription every year. This is a no-brainer for me. I use Elementor to build websites for my businesses and those of my wife. It's been a great experience from the beginning. I can build nice looking websites even though I have no idea how to code.

Pros

Tons of features that allow you to customize your website to look the way you want it to look. And without coding knowledge! Continually being updated with new features. They tend to "push the envelope" in terms of releasing new features (and then other page builders copy them). So Built on the WordPress platform.

Cons

With all the features that have been added over the years, it's not as easy to use for a newbie as it used to be.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Visual Composer front-end builder (at the time) wasn't very good which made building a website a long, painful process.

Shiela from Digital Form Rev

Elementor Is the Easiest Website Builder For Me

This software is one of the best . It allowed me to create fancy looking websites . It's very user friendly . Youtube offers a lot of tutorials and so far has all the answers to all the questions i had . It works with word press . The drag and drop feature is amazing . I highly recommend this software

Pros

Elementor has very helpful features and functionality that can help anyone to design a custom web page. There are tons of tutorials on youtube . There are pre made templates that you can use and i was blown away with the end result . It's definitely user friendly and is well built in a way that I never experienced any glitches while using it . The best thing about it is that the templates are free . The drag and drop feature is awesome . It has a ton of integrations with third-party tools and makes the overall process of creating websites a breeze.

Cons

I don't have a lot of negative feedback because i did enjoy the software however the software can get pricey . If you want access to more features you have to pay a monthly fee . I would prefer a lifetime license. It also affect the website's ability to load fast . It would be nice if they can do more about that

Emma from Emma Scott Web Design

Elementor/Elementor Pro - Excellent

Using this software really helped to speed up the design/creation of my websites. Hand-coding too so long. It's so easy to style for all devices too.

Pros

This is by far the easiest template builder to use with Wordpress. It is super easy to add your own css etc if needed too. Customer Services have answered any queries I've had in very good time too. Highly recommend this.

Cons

I am struggling to think of anything negative with this software. Maybe sometimes a client may ask for a 'special feature' on a site that isn't within the scope of Elementor, but there is usually a 3rd party plugin to use.

Justin from Infinity Squared Studio

Best Web Design software with solid foundation for WordPress

Pros

Even though this is a plugin, it operates like a OS (operating system). When first launch, it takes over other page builders. Thanks to its solid foundational framework, it invites third-parties to develop add-ons. It now becomes an ecosystem. Even some add-ons takes over Elementor Pro.

Cons

Quite pricey. Expect more color and design presets, and many more templates.

Alfredo from Klog MKT

December 2021

I love Elementor's ability to make customizing a website as easy as dragging and dropping.

Pros

I use this tool for my business and for my clients as well. I like that I can focus on the content and the design without having to worry about the technical side of things. This saves me a ton of time and allows me to get creative.

Cons

The price of the version recently went up, and it became a more expensive but equally valuable investment.

Building an E-Commerce store? Seriously consider Elementor

Elementor has been a trail-blazer in the WordPress page builder world. Many features came to Elementor first before being copied by other builders. That said, competition is fierce in this space, and the Elementor team continues to work hard to innovate. Is Elementor the best? That depends on your use-case. From experience I contend that Elementor is the best if you're building an e-commerce store with WordPress.

Pros

If you're building an e-commerce store with WordPress, it's smart to consider building with Elementor. As a WordPress page builder, Elementor is streamlined to work with WooCommerce and there are powerful third-party marketplace options to extend your online store's design and functionality. If you need help, there are plenty of online tutorials to guide you.

Cons

Having used Divi extensively before coming to Elementor, I found the interface confusing at first. Features are separated by tabs in the builder, which requires extra clicks to make design choices. That said, once you learn the user-interface, building becomes easy, and there's very few bugs to contend with (unlike other builders).

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Elementor has more third-party WooCommerce theme options and requires less custom coding to design an e-commerce store.

Wordpress without Elementor is like Pippen without Jordan

I love it! It is so easy to use !

Pros

I love the simplification that Elementor has made in the WordPress environment. It is incredible!

Cons

I don’t like the part of e-commerce design, and think it should be improved.

SEO reasons

Lena from Freelance

Great for WP-beginners with little-to-no programming experience

My overall experience with Elementor is highly positive. I would not say it is a very intuitive plugin at first. But. It does the job for a beginner's website splendidly, and as mentioned above: with practice, it becomes easier to use by the day.

Pros

I like how userfriendly the setup and the layout are. It makes WP editing a piece of cake for those who want to create a simple yet highly personalized website by themselves without digging into programming much at all: once one gets the hang of it, it becomes really easy to use.

Cons

The footer editing keeps failing to work for some reason which is quite a shame and makes this bit quite cumbersome.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I did a research and Elementor seemed to suite my needs best. It did not dissappoint.

Chris from Up&Up

Elementor Makes Landing Page Creation Easy and Flexible

We were able to quickly scale our landing page creation, while maintaining some flexibility in design and layout.

Pros

We were able to integrate Elementor on top of our wordpress site for an easy integration. The functionality allows for easy-to-use tools for landing page development as well as gives users the ability - no matter the skill level - to freely design as much as their talents will allow. In a sense, a good balance between easy of use within a template and fully explore features to your fullest.

Cons

The UI/UX makes the software more "drag-and-drop" than it actually is. I understand that ability comes with skill level, but for those with less ability - and looking to rely more on templates - the click-and-drag can be tough to maneuver.

Nick from GR0

Neck and neck with Divi

Elementor was kind of thrown at me by a client and now that I've had the opportunity to use it, I would highly recommend webmasters to be proficient in using multiple Wordpress themes. Elementor is very powerful and a great alternative to Divi.

Pros

Elementor is extremely functional, clean, and EASY TO LEARN.

Cons

I can't really say there was anything I didn't like about the software. I'm just more proficient with a different theme.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I personally did not choose Elementor--the client did and it was a great opportunity to learn.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

The client already purchased Elementor and I was tasked with designing a few landing pages.

Emanuel from Go Adventures

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Elementor is a revolution for those brands that want a new website without spending millions with a

I love Elementor maybe because I came from a really brutal experience with Joomla, a total nightmare. But my bad experiences apart I truly believe Elementor helps you to create a good looking website. A website that you will be able to manage without an external professional that is, first of all, an additional cost and second of all could be a problem if is not available if you have a last-minute problem that you have to solve straight away, especially if you use your website for selling! To be self-sufficient is a great advantage in my opinion!

Pros

The bigger pros are about usability. it's easy to use and youtube is literally inundated with tutorials. So if you are willing to learn you can reach great results really fast. You can have tons of Blocks (part of the websites page) or Pages (the whole page) templates that are ready to use and that could be further customised as you wish. These are great quality especially for those without experience in building websites!

Cons

the graphic interface could be a little misleading if you are not familiar with graphic software. the interface reminded me straight away software like illustrator or photoshop, I mean are not the same but the concept is really similar. In Adobe software there are layers in Elementor you have the navigator. All these similarities are really helpful if you have experience with this kind of software. On the other hand, if you have no experience with graphic software the interface could be really difficult in the first instance and you'll need time to become familiar with all the tools. (but even in this case no worries the tutorials on youtube will save you)

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I didn't consider anything else because a close friend of mine suggested me using Elementor!

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

because Joomla is the less logical software I ever see in my life with an interface stuck in 2002!

Akshay from Akshay Kshirsagar (Proprietor)

Industry: Law Practice

Best website builder

Elementor is THE best website builder for me. I have been using it on my website since 3 years now. Pricing is reasonable and features make your website look amazing.

Pros

Elementor interface is awesome. It is very user-friendly. The best thing about elementor is you don't need to buy a website template which can cost around 60 to 100 US dollars. While elementor yearly pricing starts from 39 US dollars and you can design website as per your need. That's amazing. I love the lottie feature most. My website is attractive and speed.

Cons

Sometimes while updating the website it loads slowly and does not have enough templates. Forms are not attractive.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Elementor is a plugin that can be used on WordPress platform. And also you can design a website as you want, with no limits for creativity. Also very reasonable and fast to operate

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Wix has many drawbacks. Website load slower. Its costly and do not have wordpress platform

Memory from The Production Group

Industry: Broadcast Media

The best site builder plugin on WordPress

I would 100% recommend Elementor for anyone that uses WordPress. You don't have to know how to code to use it (although there is an option for custom CSS if you do want to add that). No matter how much web design experience you have, you'll be able to use this. To offer a real-life example of how great it is, I hired the other web designer on my team with a lot of WordPress experience. We were discussing plans for building a new site and he had initially said he wanted to use a different CMS than WordPress. Once he started using Elementor, which I already had installed on another site, he found it to be so easy that he no longer wanted to veer away from WordPress.

Pros

I started using Elementor years ago at a previous job. At the time, it was just a page builder plugin but as it has grown in popularity, it has evolved into a entire site builder plugin. There are many 3rd-party plugins that can be installed to use with it, and there are a lot of themes that were built with the Elementor and integrate directly with it. The reason for its popularity how easy it makes building pages/websites. As a drag and drop builder, you can see what you are designing as you go (verses adding code, viewing the live page to see the changes, then going back to the code to make more edits to the page). There is a free and a paid (pro) version. The free plugin it pretty fantastic in itself, offering many options to create a great design. I would suggest upgrading to the paid version though - you get even more options with it and its well worth the price. There are so many great features I could discuss but, for sake of time, I'll let you explore those on your own. But one fantastic feature I do want to mention is the section and page templates. They offer some stunning designs and are easy to import on your page. Just edit the images, text, design elements, etc. to fit your needs and you have a professional-looking page created quickly and easily. The templates are the main reason I would recommend upgrading to the pro version. There are a few available with the free plugin but you get a lot more with Elementor Pro.

Cons

There is a learning curve with you first start using Elementor. Although it is the easiest tool for building WordPress pages, there are a lot of options available and it can seem a bit overwhelming at first. But if you stick with it, and figure out the difference between the sections and inner sections, how how the widgets are used with them, you'll soon find it to be a web designer's best friend. One suggestion I have is to make sure you choose a theme that integrates with Elementor. When I first started at my current job, the sites were not built with Elementor-friendly themes. You can still use it with those themes but it doesn't work as well.

Lakshan from OLOID (PVT) LTD

The most user friendly WordPress website builder ever!

I started building websites thanks to Elementor. Elementor made the whole process so easy, that I started to divert my whole agency business to WordPress Development from just doing social media management.

Pros

The ease of use, just drag and drop. The number of Elements/ Functions it offers. (for example, I don't need to purchase another plugin for form building thanks to Elementor) The ecosystem of other supporting WordPress plugins to enhance the functionality built in with Elementor. The excellent pre built site/ container library, which makes the process even faster. Elementor also has a massive and loyal community behind it. If there is an issue, there is almost always an article/ video about it and the members of the Facebook group is always happy to help you out.

Cons

Customer support from Elementor is almost non-existent, even for the paying customers. Even though Elementor has worked hard to reduce the bloat Elementor introduces to a website to increase the site speed, it's still not good enough. It can't compete with Gutenberg when it comes to speed.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Ease of use. The additional functionalities compared to the competition. Community behind Elementor

Gustavo from Avenca Digital

The easiest (and best?) way to create your WordPress's website

My overall experience with Elementor is the best possible. Since my first contact with Elementor, I see the power that you have with almost no effort, it's everything easy and direct to the point. As I described earlier, I wish I could pay for the Pro version with no pain, but even the Free version makes me pretty satisfied.

Pros

Elementor gives you many options, it's up to you to decide to start your website from scratch, or to use one of many pre-built templates available. If you decide to start from zero, the drag-and-drop system will make everything easy, you have (almost) full control over your design, just select what you want and put where you would like. Of course, there are some tricks that will take time to understand. If you decide to use one of their pre-built templates, I would say that this is the way! It's easy, there are great free options available, you just select the best parts of different templates and customize as your way. The best templates are paid, but even the free can do the job!

Cons

The price in my view is salty, I know it's worth but I wish they have a better option/price. Otherwise, there are no cons, they give you everything you may need on the Free version, so it's up to you to pay or not. I hope someday be well at a point that I can pay for the Pro version with no pain.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

It's the best Free option and the most common, so it's easy to find useful and great material as YouTube tutorial and so on.

The Only Tool you will ever need - Almost a perfect solution

It's almost a perfect site building tool and I say almost because of some of the problems which they have not been able to manage very elegantly. Be it the price change or security patches, the team has not handled it the way they should have. That being said, I love the software, such a solid tool that is way ahead of the competition. Can't recommend this enough.

Pros

There are so many good things about this tool, very beginner-friendly, easy to use, amazing dev team bending the product, the best part is the updates that keep coming. They have been continuously improving the software over time. Has a ton of integrations with third-party tools and makes the overall process of creating websites a breeze. This has been the only tool I have been using for the past few years now and it has not let me down. They are usually the first and the market leaders to implement new innovative features. I love the fact that they have recently started page load times seriously. Have been seeing speed optimizations for the plugin lately which is a step in the right direction.

Cons

They keep on revising their pricing plan which seems like a deceptive move to their loyal customers. The plugin has had security vulnerabilities in the past which is not as bad as the way they handled those. They did not offer a free security patch for their old customers and people were forced to renew their license due to the vulnerability. Lastly, their customer support for the product has seen a drastic downward trend which I have seen so many users complaining about almost on daily basis.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

A number of reasons for the switch but the most important was the features that were offered by the plugin which no third-party solutions offered.

Boris from Zero Molecule

Great way to make beautiful websites

We use Elementor when we are making Wordpress pages for our customers. It is a very quick way to build a beautiful website. The problems come when the website needs to load fast, then we have to spend significant time on optimizations. If you want to use the free version, you will have to work around the disadvantages by writing your own code and styling your own elements by hand. In short, it is a great tool for those who know how to handle their page speed and how to fix things on the fly using css. It is a decent tool for those who are only in for the blockbuilding.

Pros

It takes the design out of my hands. The presets are amazing, all the blocks are designed to be very pleasing to the eye, and it makes it easy for me to make beautiful websites with only basic knowledge of design. Elementor is also a very fast way to make websites - just reuse blocks you set up and you have a full website running in no time.

Cons

It is kind of pricey for what it is, especially since it became a subscription rather than one time payment. A bigger problem, though, is in the speed hit your website takes with Elementor. Unless you are dedicated to fixing things manually, your website will load much longer. It would be great if they could optimize it better on their end, clean the code up and make it sleeker.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

It just seemed like a better product and easier to use.

Scott from Midlife Recharge

My Choice for a Website Builder

Overall, my experience with Elementor has been positive. It is easy to use once you understand the flow of creating templates and inserting them to your pages. The layout of editing a page with Elementor excellent. It has all your options on the same page that you are working on so for the most part when you're updating a page in Elementor, you don't have to go back and forth between Elementor and your WordPress dashboard.

Pros

Elementor is the first website builder that I have purchased. It has made creating a site easier and less time consuming than going the traditional method through the Gutenburg editor. Elementor allows you to create templates which can be displayed across pages. For example, make a header and footer once and have them displayed across all pages. Elementor also has pre-made templates that you can select from and basically have a one and done site. You choose the template and then update it to suite your needs. It also has a pop-up builder built in so you don't need to pay extra as you do with some page builders.

Cons

An improvement would be the addition of more templates in the Elementor template library. The choice of templates is somewhat limited. My initial reason for choosing Elementor was due to the library as I wanted a more or less one and done site. My site(s) required more of a build from scratch approach, however, some of the available templates were used.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I chose Elementor over Divi primarily due to the built in functionality of Elementor. Divi would require the purchase of Add-ons to get the same functionality that Elementor provided out of the box. For example, a big draw for me was the Elementor pop-up builder. To get the same functionality in Divi would require the purchase of an add-on.

Justin from Edward Waters College

Probably one of the best building platforms available

Overall - it's one of my favorite and a program I try to push on all builds that I make!

Pros

I LOVE how simple It is to manage your content with elementor. I build websites for people of all backgrounds and I often find that the ones using elementor have the most success in being superusers that manage their content themselves.

Cons

I don't really have much negative or areas of improvement that I could offer for the platform. I think possibly working to ensure browser updates are consistent would help, but that's not their issue.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Ease of use for the end users and the ability to quickly roll-back changes if they don't work right.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Ease of use for endusers

Jeffrey from Photography Presets

Elementor - Great free website builder (limited free version)

My overall experience with Elementor is good. I started out using Visual Composer because that was the main visual builder that everyone was using. Over time Elementor plugin got better and better and their visual builder got better and better. To the point where it got better than visual composer, and as a result, over time, many people started transitioning over to using Elementor, and now it seems like it is the most ubiquitous visual builder for WordPress and rightfully so, it is a great visual builder. I just think they need to make it a one-time fee versus a yearly payment option, in my opinion.

Pros

The biggest benefit for me was the sophistication of their visual Website Builder. I know some developers don't actually like the visual website builders because they're used to working with code directly and writing it out manually. But for me, I do minimal amounts of coding, and I would rather see a visual representation of my designs. Since I'm used to designing with something like Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer, I appreciate visual design. So for me, being able to see the design and to freely move things on the page very easily is very important for designing a website. Another big benefit to Elementor is that there are more advanced functionalities that you can do, compared to something like visual composer.

Cons

The biggest cons to Elementor is, It's pretty limited on the free version. You can still do quite a lot on the free version, but if you want to get into the nitty-gritty of a design with custom CSS, and other more custom or advanced features you have to pay a yearly fee. And in my opinion, this yearly fee seems a bit high. If it was a one-time fee, it would be a much better proposition. I hate how every company now wants you to pay monthly fees, and guess what we do it! I don't know why, but many people are used to this model now, including myself. For some instances, it makes sense, where you are paying a monthly fee for a buffet of media (ie Spotify and Netflix). But since this is a software you may only use once or twice a month after your initial design is done, a yearly fee doesn't make sense to me. I understand that web developers will use this on their client sites and it makes sense to just get the 1000 site license. That would make sense. But for people with 3-5 sites or just one site, the monthly fee just doesn't make sense to me. I think there should be a tool that you can design your website once. And maybe make very small changes over the coming months, or years without having to pay, essentially, a monthly fee. So, if you want to get the most benefit out of Elementor, you have to pay for the use of the software or the plugin. And under that value proposition. You're not getting a lot of value for the money. If you just use the free version, you're getting a

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Better visual design with elementor.

Emeka from Innovation Growth Hub

Amazing WordPress Page Builder

I've been using Elementor to build webpages for WordPress websites. It is very easy to use as I only need to drag and drop elements to wherever I want them to be. Elementor had been resourceful, and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Elementor is a WordPress page Builder. By far, it is the best WordPress page Builder I've used. Among the reasons for which I prefer it to other page builders include: 1. Ease of Use: I had tried other WordPress page builders, but Elementor remain the easiest I've used so far. After installing the plugin, there is a two minute explainer video that explains everything one need to know to get started. 2. Cost effectiveness: Though Elementor comes as a freemium software, the free version had been serving me, and I've seen no pressing need to upgrade to the premium version. Unlike many other softwares whose free version are nothing to write home about, Elementor's free version had been amazing. 3. Ability to save a design as a template: Elementor allows me to save any design as a template so that I only need to import and edit it whenever I need to use it again. This saves me the stress and time of having to start all over again. 4. Availability of free pre-made templates: Elementor comes with free templates that can just be imported and edited. This makes it very easy to build a page. The templates can be edited to suit a purpose, after which it can then be saved as a new template for future purposes. This is an amazing feature. 5. Availability of sections: Pages built with Elementor are divided into sections. This makes it easy to design the sections as desired, thereby making the page to be easily editable.

Cons

Elementor is an amazing software. The only thing I don't like about it is that if one desires to go premium, the one will have licence to use it only on one website. If there is the need to use Elementor on another job, one will need to purchase premium right again. This is a turnoff while considering that some other softwares gives one access to use one premium software on more than one websites. Apart from this problem, Elementor is amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I chose Elementor because it is easier to use, and the final outlook of a job done with it seems more beautiful to me. Also the learning curve of Elementor wasn't hard compared to that of SiteOrigin.

Alex from Tiger Marketing

A modern web builder for the modern age - without needing to be a web builder

We use it ourselves and for our clients, because it saves on the cost of a web builder / coder to write and design bespoke pages (especially sales pages). Since we don't try to build entire websites out of it, this makes any speed drawbacks and minor bugs a fair trade in exchange for its ease and simplicity. It also speeds up our work in-house, because we don't need to do most of the work required to brief a designer on brand, colours, images, style, typeface, etc. We can just get on with it! Overall, we're really impressed and will continue to use for a long time to come. Fantastic work, Elementor team!

Pros

- The user interface (GUI) is sleek, fast and well-thought-out - Integration compatibility is really strong, with tons of third-party add-ons for services, templates and widgets - The learning curve is relatively short, meaning with just a limited understanding of coding (basic CSS and HTML), you can pick up and play for impressive results - Even with zero coding experience or understanding, you'll get used to the software in a very short time, before you're able to build a great looking website that's genuinely functional too - Customisation and design elements are boundless; you can tweak every element is so many ways that it allows you to explore your creativity (AND maintain the clients' branding!) - It works with WordPress like a dream - and most of our clients' sites are based on WordPress - The price for the Pro version is so surprisingly reasonable, it's almost a no brainer - We aren't web builders, we're pure marketers - but the ease of use allows us to create engaging and attractive landing pages for our clients without the cost of outsourcing (so our clients are even happier)

Cons

Honestly, very little... the only real things og note are: - We're aware that Elementor is slower in testing when it comes to web page speed tests (loading time, etc.) - that's when compared to a bespoke coded site by a really good web coder / designer. I suppose it may depend on the level of customisation you do yourself (which changes lots of code automatically in the background) - Sometimes, it can be a little buggy with moving elements around after a long session of using it, but this is by no means a deal breaker and can be solved by saving, closing and re-opening

Lucille from Très Lucy

Lame to in the Game

Elementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.

Pros

This plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.

Cons

The biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search. Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Staying with Gutenberg on a Wordpress site would have been the easiest option, but the user face and actual functionalities were really "chunky" - it felt almost barbaric. Elementor has a very fresh and radiant approach and easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

After spending so much time trying to code the perfect website, I discovered Elementor. It's a wonderful plugin that eliminated the coding aspect of trying to build your website on wordpress alone.

Nimanthi from Design

I think of it as an absolute necessity have WordPress page developer that is a delight to utilize. Individuals obviously adore it andquot; however, is this simply the most recent prevailing fashion, or is Elementor really a definitive page manufacturer for WordPress? The Good, Bad, And The Ugly. For this audit, I started up Elementor to perceive how well this page developer charges in contrast with prevalent options.

Pros

Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition. It had the most profound list of capabilities, yet is anything but difficult to utilize an ace. Elementor is the most full-included free page developer. Elementor is the most progressive page developer available. With ordinary updates, solid drag and drop and creative highlights, both the free and paid items are magnificent Elementor causes you to include progressed styling, format, and plan components to your WordPress content without expecting you to know the code. In the new Elementor Proform, you can even structure your whole WordPress topic likewise without having to know any code. On a progressively explicit note, Elementor is what's known as a visual simplified page developer module. There are two sections to that depiction, so we should parse each: Visual implies that when you structure your substance, you see precisely what your guests will see. There will never be any perplexity about how your page will look once you distribute it. Simplified implies that you can move around different plan components - like catches, structures, or pictures - just by moving them. No code required! Great user interface Remarkable Global gadgets Update history works well It is open source Has a functioning Facebook gathering Overly nitty gritty documentation Shrouded components and Unique styling for responsive Their Core item is 100% free

Cons

Cons Styling constrained as a matter of course Unfit to legitimately alter components Missing a few advertising focused highlights There's not a fixed catch Elementor is the most grounded page manufacturer as of now accessible. They reliably discharge new highlights that are in accordance with current plan patterns. This implies you will almost certainly keep your site applicable. Elementor Pro is unbelievable esteem considering all the extra modules and power includes that it incorporates. On the off chance that I was beginning another site venture today, Elementor would be the page manufacturer that I would pick.

Brent from Rocket Grove Creative Studios

Elementor has changed how I build my websites and those of clients

After years of suffering through using Visual Composer and other builders, Elementor finally made me feel comfortable as it works the way I would anticipate a visual page builder to work. There are a few little issues, but the benefits are so much greater. It's intuitive and my clients can easily grab onto the concepts used in Elementor. All my sites and client sites are built on Elementor now.

Pros

Elementor is simply the most progressive, future-facing page builder I've seen. I've literally tried every page builder out there, and there are many good ones. But the folks at Elementor have gotten it right. You get full control over the styling, including all the modern CSS tricks you would want, and a very robust set of modules. The free version of Elementor is hands down the best free page builder you can get, which is evidenced by some of the fastest growing numbers in the repository. The Pro version of Elementor takes things to a whole new level, adding dozens of extra modules and features, which make the upgrade a no-brainer. And now that they include a full theme building feature set with dynamic values and more, it's the most complete page builder around. There are numerous great third party plugins as well, and thousands of users in their community who are willing to help. It's pretty amazing. Plus, there is a role manager, which is great for use with clients.

Cons

There are a few modules that I would like to see more flexibility in, particularly those like the tabs and accordions. You can put any content you want in them if you use Elementor templates, but I'd like to be able to build layouts in them directly without having to use templates. The role manager could use a little more flexibility. Right now you either give people access to the content editing, or the whole builder, or none of the builder. I'd like to be able to allow them to edit content, duplicate/delete/add modules, but not access the advanced settings. But this is apparently coming, so I look forward to it.

Henry from Self

Industry: Restaurants

The best WordPress builder I've tried

Pros

Elementor manages to be drag-n-drop enough for non-coders and first-time website builders to make sense of it. Start with a template, fiddle with some content and colors, and you could be good to go. Using the exact same Elementor set-up, an experienced WordPress developer can easily access just about any code or detail they want. The other big win for Elementor is with related content. You can build individual blocks that are connected to external dynamic content sources, and/or dynamic related content from inside the site. With a couple of (mostly free) plug-ins, you can set up an entire automated front end with an easy-peasy back end for future non-tech user to essentially fill out a form, and the site will populate with fully-styled blocks accordingly. It's as quick-and-simple or as custom-from-scratch as you want it to be. And the price is right. I would recommend starting with the free version of Elementor and just poking around. You can build the bulk of your site with the free version, and I'd bet you'd be willing to pay to upgrade.

Cons

When you do encounter something that isn't a quick accessible change, then Elementor can get complicated. Editing source code with that much dynamic and relational content can be tricky. But this is a downside that's present in all WP website builders, so I can't hold it against them.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I have tried nearly every major WordPress website builder out there. Elementor is simply the quickest on the drag-n-drop side, and the most robust and detailed on the customizing side.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

A developer friend had been badgering me to try Elementor. It's never a good time to switch builders, because you're always mid-build. I finally relented, tried the free version, and bought a pro license within a week.

One of my favorite extremely powerful page builders for Wordpress

Elementor requires paying for it to be of any real use and it pairs very well with the Astra theme in my experience. It can help you get a design out of your head and onto the page very quickly and easily, but I'll likely eventually have to convert to something else as page load speeds become more of a critical factor for ranking in search engines.

Pros

Elementor can most likely allow you to create just about any page design you can think of. Other page builders may also have similar functionality, but the difference with Elementor is that it's easy to get a lot of things accomplished vs other builders that can be extremely convoluted to use. The other problem with page builders in general is that they can be riddled with bugs, and my use of Elementor has been extremely seamless.

Cons

Elementor's design can often make sites start to become bloated in terms of loading time. I had originally explored Elementor because I had thought it created fairly clean, light-weight code, but this doesn't seem to be the case in the recent versions. If you're looking for website load speed, this may not be the page builder you're looking for, but otherwise Elementor will likely get what you want done for your site.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Themify's ability to create new pages for content posts can be extremely limited in range in regards to design. Elementor can make adding new posts and content a breeze and allows you to make customizations to your design far easier than Themify could allow. Themify is a great builder as well as long as you either are not adding content regularly and/or are happy with their default designs.

Kevin from Arklight Development

Making Web Site Creation Easy

Elementor is built with a specific type of user in mind. Having said that is a tool that can be used by any and anyone. Have no web building experience? This is the tool for you. For newcomers it allows you to cut the middleman out and get things done yourself. For pros Elementor is great tool for quickly putting together launchpad websites for clients. I have been using it for almost a year now and I often use it when I need to create a few concept websites for my clients. For me its great for making lauchpad websites and concept pages for clients. I can quickly make something and be able to demo

Pros

Its free to use. Need I say more. Yes, and what is available in the free version is more than enough to get the job done. Elementor was made for easy WordPress page creation. Its great for people like myself that just want to get things done as easy and as quick as possible. Its puzzle like approach will have you adding in and swapping features and designs until you're satisfied. Oh, and it works well with other WordPress themes and plugins so you will never lack design ideas for your websites. Their customer service will assist you with whatever you need customized or help you troubleshoot problems.

Cons

The pro version is subscription based and is charged per website. This means every website that you want to utilize pro features you will need to have the required tier. While this is ok, if you’re just building your own website, if you're using Elementor as a dedicated web creation tool you will need to plunk down a fair amount for the expert version. Also, this is definitely not a tool for those who prefer to make adjustments to wordpress coding. Behind the sleek surface is very messy code that will require you to write even messier code to get your custom fixes working. Customer service is also behind the paywall so you may have to make due with forums and documentation to solve your issues.

Abid from Bank Alfalah Limited

Best WordPress Page Builder Plugin

My overall experience with Elementor is really fabulous and awesome because this plugin has helped me to design professional websites. Whenever I have a plan to build an e-commerce website or even If I want to design my own personal blog, I always use the Elementor. For me, Elementor is very important for my websites and WordPress blog projects. I always use these beautiful content elements of the Elementor plugin during the webpages development process. Now I am able to design the webpages within a few minutes just because of the Elementor.

Pros

Elementor allows Web developers to design professional websites that open and load faster. The website building process is now very fast just because of the Elementor. Just drag and drop the content elements in your posts, pages or products and then edit the content of the element according to your requirements. Even you can design the header and footer areas of your website in a professional way. You can control each and every area of your website with Elementor. If you want to build and design your websites with awesome widgets and without the knowledge of programming languages then Elementor is really awesome.

Cons

As a free user, we can find lots of content widgets and elements and there are advanced widgets also available for the pro users. According to my point of view, some WooCommerce shop advanced widgets should also available for free users. All other features of Elementor are really useful for free users as well for pro users.

King of the WordPress page builders

I've used Elementor to build many websites for myself and my clients and I absolutely harness its power to the next level. I have even created a sales funnel by integrating Elementor with a couple of more plugins to boost revenue for my clients. I will absolutely recommend Elementor for both beginners and experienced users to try it out. It not only is easy to use but also saves thousands of dollars that you may pay to a developer.

Pros

Elementor has been at the top for the last 2 years and outranks its competitors in terms of features, ease-of-use, speed, performance, pricing, and whatnot. It not only packed with multiple widgets, templates, etc but also offers integration with other popular tools such as Gravity forms. That makes it a game-changer. I've seen many beginners and non-technical users using Elementor with comfort.

Cons

I've heard of site breaks a couple of times and even heard the news of vulnerabilities in the Elementor core plugin. Apart from that it sometimes makes a website slow and shows cross-browser incompatibility.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Divi was making my client's websites slow and running the overall user experience. Another drawback of Divi is that it's not free and leaves shortcodes when try to uninstall. On the other hand, Elementor leaves HTML code that doesn't affect the page for the users.

Umair from Butt IT Solutions

Professional and Outstanding Web Page Builder

Mostly I develop my websites in WordPress, even for the clients, I use WordPress. With Elementor I have designed professional pages on different websites. I have saved my lot of time, because before this when I was creating pages without this awesome builder, it was taking the time. But now Elementor has made my life very easy. The web pages looks very professional and unique which I have designed using the Elementor. So my experience with Elementor is really awesome, as a Web Developer and Designer, I really Love Elementor.

Pros

With Elementor you can design and build your web pages very fast. You can divide the containers of your content into different sections. Like, one container you can create two parts, three parts even four and more parts. Then in these sections, you can drag and drop different content elements like text, images, shortcode, videos, HTML and lots of more elements. Then in these elements, we can put our own website content. With Elementor you can design awesome pages. Without the knowledge of programming languages, you can create your web pages using Elementor.

Cons

I am honestly speaking, Elementor is really awesome. Only the thing is that there are two versions free and paid. In both versions, you can find lots of things. According to my experience and point of view, even if you are a free user you can build professional pages. I think so in the free version if Elementor includes more elements, it will be more awesome.

Ken from Living Water Digital

Instant Web Design Genius Generator! ;)

Overall, I'm delighted with Elementor and used it or some part of it for most of my new websites and redesigns. Once you master the blocks and settings, it's easy to create a masterpiece and use the built-in functionality to save pre-made templates for future use. It's a huge time-saver for any design/dev firm, the code is about what you'd expect from a page-builder, and there are lots of third-party add-ons that help you deliver a custom-looking site on a budget.

Pros

The best thing about Elementor is the ease at which one can design a very professional-looking website.

Cons

The worst thing about Elementor is the ease at which one can design a very professional-looking website. I say that somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but if you look at posts on most of the support-type Facebook groups, you'll understand that many people are designing websites that have no business doing so. And I don't intend that to be mean, but questions like "How can I make my site look like Facebook?" are not uncommon. Okay, so that's not really Elementor's fault. :) Truly, the thing about Elementor (both free, pro, and associated third-party addons) is the apparent need for more testing on more server environments before an update is released. To be sure, updates are pretty frequent - and the feature set is nothing short of amazing - but just like the dreaded Windows updates of days gone by - I always wait a bit, and then sometimes test on a staging server prior to implementing updates on a high-profile production site. Yeah, we should do that anyway - but past updates have been a bit dicey for others who don't take such precautions.

Leon from chimney king

Forgot cost, you can't afford not to

I absolutely depend on it. As a stubborn old construction non tech individual, it has saved me time, money and has given me a wider understanding of the web itsself. I can't believe I only had to pay what I did. Thank you Elementor

Pros

This is the best plugin/site builder ever. Just with the free features you get more value for what you pay for the entire program. I am a penny pincher, and I take my sweet time before offering my hard earned money on programs, and I will tell you I wasted more time by not diving in sooner. Time is money folks, and I also completed eliminated my need to bug my kids or tech guys for help on my site. Mr. Construction, who works with his hands can now build websites, forums, and everything in between. Is it worth it? Yes, for the cost of a steak dinner, you get months of your life back

Cons

I can't stand the fact I waited so long! I would say...the only thing they could do better is give away free gold at the end of the rainbow. Simply, and honestly, nothing.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Word press alone is amazing, buy Elementor takes it a step higher. I used wix in the past, but its so frustrating and confusing. Elementor takes the cake . Everytime

Page building and layout editing in WordPress has never been easier!

Overall, I find Elementor to be the easiest way to create and edit pages on WordPress sites. I now use this for all of my client’s websites, and they are really happy with the end results. It features so many widgets even its free edition that it makes building a feature-filled webpage a doddle. It’s very much a step-up from WordPress’s inbuilt page customisation tools.

Pros

I find the UI of Elementor to be very user-friendly, even those who have very little experience with WordPress page editing will be able to pick this up very easily. There are many widgets available in the free edition that can satisfy the needs of a small site (button, text, picture, video, etc.). The range of customisation for page layouts (column amounts, widths, etc.) and widget options (cell padding, colour changes, etc.) means you can really customise your site to meet your own needs and desires rather than having just another ‘cookie-cutter’ site style. The drag-and-drop feature when inserting widgets onto a page, as well as options available through right-click, mean it is super-simple to add, edit, and remove items in the edit view. A lot of WordPress plugins now support Elementor integration for widgets and layouts, which is especially useful if you use one of these plugins as it can be added to a site page via Elementor.

Cons

The pricing plan is three-tiered (pricing for 1 site, 3 sites, and 1000 sites). I’m not sure how this compares to competitors as I haven’t shopped around since Elementor more than meets my needs, but I’d prefer to be able to pay for up to 10 sites instead of needing to pay for up to 1000 sites, which I’m realistically going to get nowhere near. I would also like to be able to pay for a perpetual licence but the only options are for a yearly subscription – although this also comes with support for the year and updates for the year, I would still prefer to outright pay for a licence instead of a recurring cost. However, this wouldn’t put me off using the product as it still meets my needs.

George Rex from ROC Aire Consulting Limited

The WordPress Builder Like No Other

Sincerely, I have never turned my back on Elementor every since I started using it. I have gained web design and development satisfaction by developing better solutions for clients.

Pros

Elementor came and changed the way we now use WordPress to build websites and web apps. I am in love with the fact that Elementor comes feature-packed with lots of free tools that are reusable and inheritable- an element can take a feature of another when properly set. Secondly, Elementor is the best WordPress builder there is even with its free version. I cannot start a WordPress project today without installing elementor as one of my first plugins. Its easy, feature-packed and upgradeable.

Cons

One thing I don't like about Elementor, and I really wish they do something about it, is the theme builder feature. I like the concept of trying to eradicate theme installations by letting users developed theirs, but that feature has hardly worked for me and I run away from its jurisdiction any time I open elementor to work.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Elementor is a great plugin, anytime any day. It is easy to install, use the elements and fonts, not to mention the vast third-party integrations available to extend the plugins functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

I needed something more flexible and without much hassles.

Steve from Focus on the Family

We've tried half a dozen page builders and liked this one the best

We've used Elementor on 4 different high-traffic sites now and it's worked quite well. We tried a ton of other page builders and this one came out to be the winner. The support experience has been just OK--we haven't had to use it much, but when we do they can't go as deep as we'd like.

Pros

Page builders for WordPress keep popping out of the woodwork. My team uses Elementor and chose it for our new WordPress sites because it provides complete theme editing (including headers and footers), dynamic content (including working with custom post types and custom fields). The functionality is great and the IU is gorgeous as well. It's fast and it gives you a full look at the actual design--no boxes or rough approximations. There are so many widgets that you'll able to find whatever you need, especially with the after-market add-ins and templates.

Cons

The CSS and JS that are loaded are pretty heavy. It's absolutely essential that you get some sort of optimization plugin to deal with the extra number of requests created for a simple page, especially if you're using it everywhere on your site with a custom header. I also don't like that there's no "lifetime" option--the product is fairly expensive if you have to buy it every year, vs. just paying once for a theme that has lifetime updates. Still, it can replace a ton of other plugins, so that's a huge benefit and cost savings if you don't have to buy a handful of other widgets.

Pieter from Pieter Claesen

Elementor - The number 1 WordPress page builder

Elementor lets me add a lot of options and custom functionality without having the need of hiring a profesionnal developer. It allows us to serve our clients better, have a better looking website by using just 1 plugin (or two, if you use the Pro version).

Pros

Elementor (Pro) is an awesome drag & drop page builder with all the functionality you'll ever need. Elementor is very easy to work with, so you can design any page you want without coding knowledge. Just choose the widgets you want to add and voila, your page is populated with the chosen widget. Change fonts, colors, width,... you naem it, Elementor has it. The Pro version offers e-commerce functionality (you can design a custom single product template per product, per product category for example) and the ability to use custom CSS in your pages and templates. You can even design your own custom header and footer. Recently, Elementor launched their own popup builder which offers a huge variety of popup settings and conditions to choose from. Show the popup on exit intent, scrolling, clicking a button etc...

Cons

If you're using have caching on your website, like Cloudflare, it's possible some page titles keep displaying in the standard color, instead of the chosen color. You'll need to go to the Cloudflare settings and purge the pages you just edited. That's the only downside I'm experiencing wih Elementor.

sheraz from City41

The best Plugin for Creating Professional Websites

Before Elementor plugin I was creating pages using simple WordPress Default editor. But now my Web development life has been changed. Because now I design pages of my websites using the Elementor. Because this plugin allow me to build the webpage according to my requirements. My experience with Elementor is really awesome, because I have created a number of sites using this plugin and I also use this plugin in the websites of my clients. I am really happy with Elementor.

Pros

With Elementor you can build professional and beautiful web pages. There are lots of elements in Elementor plugin, just drag and drop them in your pages and then edit the content according to your own content. You can divide the rows into different sections, and then in each section you can add images, text, videos, html shortcodes and lots of other useful content elements. The interface of this plugin is really easy to use and understand. You can see your webpage along with the options of this plugin. So just use the elements, edit the content and build a professional website.

Cons

There are two options in this plugin, free and pro. I think so in free plugin there should be some more options for the new users. Those new widgets can be very useful for the beginners.

Marius from VLU

The best page/site builder for WordPRess

Elementor is great to work with. It has a lean learning curve, a huge and helpful community, and there are add-ons for just about anything you'd need. Its features are great for marketing purposes too (popups, forms, sticky elements, etc.), making it a great choice for landing pages too.

Pros

Besides being a fantastic page builder with a lean learning curve, I mostly like the huge community that has formed around Elementor. There's an entire "ecosystem" developed around Elementor: there are so many fantastic add-ons developed by the community and even themes developed specifically for Elementor

Cons

The loading speed of pages built with Elementor is often bigger than some other page builders, such as Oxygen Builder. I feel like this area could be improved, so that Elementor does not load scripts and styles of elements that are not inserted on the page. While it may not build the fastest pages (in terms of the loading speed due to page size), it does a much better job than most of its competition (Divi builder, WP Bakery Page builder, etc.).

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Elementor is free and feature-rich. I tested it in its early days and it was just better than its competition. The Pro add-on is definitely worth it too.

David from Thompson/Coons Productions, Inc

Industry: Photography

Elementor versus Wordpress Gutenberg

I started with Elementor as a result of needing to put together a sales funnel. I looked at many, many templates and Elementor was the fastest and easiest. I use it for two of my sites and it's really nice once you get the feel for it.

Pros

Really easy to install. I was able to start making pages in just a few minutes, and only after a day, I was able to create pages for one of my sales sites. Modular, easy to drop in embed codes.

Cons

Many of the best features are only available in the pro version. It's not the default editor. I am still digging through their documentation to figure out if this is even possible. Otherwise, you have to make multiple clicks to edit a page with it, versus the Wordpress default.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Divi is the worst resource hog on a Wordpress site. Plus, it's expensive. I tested many other systems and went with Elementor because it uses fewer resources.

You can achieve really awesome things with Elementor

My experience has been really good, I already recommended to many people and they are happy too. Even with the free version of Elementor was very happy so now with the Pro I am extremely satisfied.

Pros

I love the fact that Elementor offers free and paid version, I used the free version for several months before jumping to the paid plan, in this way you can really make sure you like the product and know what to expect from it. Using Elementor is easy, it take several days to understand how everything works and then you will be building sites in no time. Elementor let you customized some parts of the website that is not possible with most of the WP themes within some coding, such the header, footer, single post and archive. Being able to edit those parts give you the opportunity to have a standing site different from others.

Cons

The fact that they do not have ready to import demos, I mean entire sites, this would be super B. And I just wish they offer some more features so I would not need to use an elementor extension plugin to achieve something.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

The feedback from the Wordpress community and the chance to test the product in the free version.

Moises from Al Toque Marketing

The best website builder I have ever used.

We used to use wix but we migrated to Wordpress and started using elementor. It has been the best thing we have done, we have very good results in all our websites with this tool.

Pros

This tool is one of my favorites, I use it every day to develop websites in our company, it is very easy to develop a web page using Elementor, in addition, it has multiple templates and predesigned blocks that we can easily use in the company for websites.

Cons

I think that the free Elementor option has many limitations, the sites that are developed with this option are very basic, I must combine this with other plugins to have good results. But the PRO version is very complete and allows you to use 100% of all the functionality.

It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.

I definitely recommend Elementor for both newbies and experts. It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.

Pros

I started using Elementor for my WordPress page only a few weeks ago. I have heard of Elementor way back 2016 when it was first released and when the hype about it was at the peak. I did not actually attempted to download it before since I had the technical part outsourced. Now that I discovered Elementor, I am pretty much convinced that I don't need to pay someone else to do the page building because Elementor had made it simple and manageable even for newbies like me. Here are the pros and cons based on my experience so far. Pros - 1. Ease of use - To simply put, Elementor makes the complex seem so easy. Its user-friendly interface allows the page building to be broken down into smaller tasks, making the whole process seem less overwhelming or intimidating. Having zero experience in page building before, I find Elementor as a great training ground. 2. Flexibility for creative designs - I maybe a newbie in page building but I am an experienced artist and in order to realize my envisioned designs, I need a powerful tool that has the flexibility to help me do so. Elementor does just that! I was surprised with the versatility of this tool. It helps me create themes that are well-coded, easy to load and passes Google's standards.

Cons

Cons - 1. No option for one-time payment. I would much rather pay once than every month. I think this is one thing that competitors have against Elementor as they offer the choice of buying the whole thing at once. 2. Lack of support for integrations such as with ACF and PODS. I don't necessary need this now but I prefer for this to be ready for when it becomes a must for my page. It's not a deal breaker but I hope the developers can fix it.

Great Freemium Site Builder

I've used Elementor on a number of sites and, together with add-ons, have been able to create some nice looking pages. It's my go-to plugin if I'm building a site from scratch. I have not bought the premium version but if I used the plugin on a daily basis might be tempted. There are some very active user communities on Facebook, and most answers to problems can be found there. I haven't found the plugin to be especially buggy, but occasionally I've had to log out of Wordpress and login again to clear an error. That's fairly rare to be fair.

Pros

The free version of Elementor is pretty powerful - for most tasks you;re going to find what you need. Drag and drop, page sizing and editing are very easy, and so much more powerful than Wordpress' native Gutenberg editor

Cons

Well not everything is free, and when you want to start tuning up your site, some of the controls are far from intuitive. If you use this every day you will quickly get your head around some of the more complex elements, BUT, if you're a less regualr user, some of the less intuitive stuff may become annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I think Divi seems to have equivalent functionality, but a number of prebuilt sites I was working on already had Elementor so momentum swung the decision. In practice they are quite similar.

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Elementor is so much more powerful and worth working with because it has so many more options.

Henry from ramhen

Most Powerful & Easy Website Design Tool

I was stuck and Limited in my work field as a designer a couple of years ago, since I discovered elementor, I've been able to take a HUGE step forward in my website designer career since now I'm able to sell website development as part of my website design services; The Learning curve (for the basics) and the price for the Pro version have been so worthful and I have plans to keep using and learning the software for a long time.

Pros

Elementor is a Jewel on the current Website Design & Development Market, I love the fact that the amount of unique and high-end responsive websites you can create with this tool is only limited by your imagination and creativity, it's easy to use, and they always incorporate new amazing and trending feature & even tutorials for you to learn how to create professional websites without knowing to code.

Cons

If there's any counterpart of using Elementor, is the fact that they still need to work a lot on Speed Optimization (Page Speed Load, Script Usage, Etc). You can't really blame them; It's hard to keep up with this with a framework that's constantly evolving adding more powerful features. Also, let's face it guys, your customer support team needs to improve a lot.

Mir Fida from CipherCoders

Most useful wordpress builder for amazingly responsive websites

Overall most of our clients use the free version of elementor which works fine for basic to average business or personal blog. Templates in Pro version and Elementor add ons can save a lot of time building responsive and eye-catching design of the website. Easier to learn than any builder available for WordPress.For our medium to large scale company clients, Pro version with add on is used. It's so easy that basic modification can be done by clients themselves. Helpful for every WordPress designing our office both for our business as well as doing theme customization service for our valuable customers equally.

Pros

This is the most under friendly page builder we ever used for WordPress site. Easy to make full company website with widget, sidebar, header, footer, and section. Templates provide a quick and simple method to build stunning sites in hours. Many free plugins enhance this builder and add new sections elements to use which are otherwise paid. Element Pro is even more convenient to use. It provides extra elements to add in sections especially helpful in building online product stores quickly and easily.

Cons

Pricing for Pro may be higher for some initial scale blogs. Some time loading takes time in saving heavy elements of elementor theme and not autosaved correctly. But it's a rare event. Mostly editing and modification work fine.

Antonio from TTB

A good visual builder

I use Elementor to build Wordpress pages for users who want to be able to manage their own pages later on. The built in page builder of Wordpress is still in its infancy while Elementor has years of experience in this field and I believe that with that experience the end user experience is much better. I would recommend Elementor to everyone who wants to make beautiful layouts and knows how to manage speed optimizations and caching systems.

Pros

Elementor is generally great, it has a lot of blocks that you can reuse and it is easy to make complex layouts with just a few clicks of a button. It removes almost all need for writing css or html code. Elementor is very easy to use, and the basic version is completely free. Some of the more advanced things are reserved for the Pro version, but that is to be expected from such a high quality piece of software.

Cons

The Pro fee is a subscription, and I dislike those. I tend to move from subscription based software to single payment options whenever I can. Additionally, Elementor can be really slow sometimes and the pages built by it need a lot of optimization to be even close to the speed of pages built with only html+css.