• Pros

• "i've been using Elementor for a long time and i love it ,the designs are neat, the software is easy to work with and the customer service is responsive, love it!"

• "Really easy to install. I was able to start making pages in just a few minutes, and only after a day, I was able to create pages for one of my sales sites. Modular, easy to drop in embed codes. "

• "Super easy to integrate after the initial learning curve which isn't that steep at all."

• Cons

• "Although it's very well built, these layout builders don't output great code, so your website is prone to be heavier and have worst loading times and search engine performance."

• "Some things are not intuitive but there are plenty of instructional videos to help you figure things out."

• "Of course, Elementor es really good but not perfect. Sometimes you need additional plugins to create things like a Quiz or if you want to build a Conditional Logic & Branching."

Browse Elementor Reviews

David from Thompson/Coons Productions, Inc

Industry: Photography

Elementor versus Wordpress Gutenberg

I started with Elementor as a result of needing to put together a sales funnel. I looked at many, many templates and Elementor was the fastest and easiest. I use it for two of my sites and it's really nice once you get the feel for it.

Pros

Cons

Many of the best features are only available in the pro version. It's not the default editor. I am still digging through their documentation to figure out if this is even possible. Otherwise, you have to make multiple clicks to edit a page with it, versus the Wordpress default.

Great Freemium Site Builder

I've used Elementor on a number of sites and, together with add-ons, have been able to create some nice looking pages. It's my go-to plugin if I'm building a site from scratch. I have not bought the premium version but if I used the plugin on a daily basis might be tempted. There are some very active user communities on Facebook, and most answers to problems can be found there. I haven't found the plugin to be especially buggy, but occasionally I've had to log out of Wordpress and login again to clear an error. That's fairly rare to be fair.

Pros

The free version of Elementor is pretty powerful - for most tasks you;re going to find what you need. Drag and drop, page sizing and editing are very easy, and so much more powerful than Wordpress' native Gutenberg editor

Cons

Well not everything is free, and when you want to start tuning up your site, some of the controls are far from intuitive. If you use this every day you will quickly get your head around some of the more complex elements, BUT, if you're a less regualr user, some of the less intuitive stuff may become annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I think Divi seems to have equivalent functionality, but a number of prebuilt sites I was working on already had Elementor so momentum swung the decision. In practice they are quite similar.

DRAZEN from Wisevu Inc

Elementor speed sucks

We spent a lot of time and built dozens of websites on Elementor however we were not able to get the speed up to par. Many sites took over 10 seconds to load after we have done all the possible speed optimizations. Without speed optimizations they were taking 16 to 20 seconds to load out of the box.

Pros

Elementor is amazing in many ways however because it is one of the heaviest front-end page builders out there it simply does not do what it is supposed to. Speed is one of the most important factors of a website and it is simply impossible to get a website to load fast on Elementor unless you have a very basic site. This is why we would never recommend a mentor unless they fix the speed issue. We are at Webb development company and have spent a ton of time trying to do everything possible to speed optimize Elementor websites without any avail.

Cons

We disliked the fact that Elementor is very heavy and it's impossible to get medium to large size websites to load fast.

Jeffrey from Photography Presets

Elementor - Great free website builder (limited free version)

My overall experience with Elementor is good. I started out using Visual Composer because that was the main visual builder that everyone was using. Over time Elementor plugin got better and better and their visual builder got better and better. To the point where it got better than visual composer, and as a result, over time, many people started transitioning over to using Elementor, and now it seems like it is the most ubiquitous visual builder for WordPress and rightfully so, it is a great visual builder. I just think they need to make it a one-time fee versus a yearly payment option, in my opinion.

Pros

The biggest benefit for me was the sophistication of their visual Website Builder. I know some developers don't actually like the visual website builders because they're used to working with code directly and writing it out manually. But for me, I do minimal amounts of coding, and I would rather see a visual representation of my designs. Since I'm used to designing with something like Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer, I appreciate visual design. So for me, being able to see the design and to freely move things on the page very easily is very important for designing a website. Another big benefit to Elementor is that there are more advanced functionalities that you can do, compared to something like visual composer.

Cons

The biggest cons to Elementor is, It's pretty limited on the free version. You can still do quite a lot on the free version, but if you want to get into the nitty-gritty of a design with custom CSS, and other more custom or advanced features you have to pay a yearly fee. And in my opinion, this yearly fee seems a bit high. If it was a one-time fee, it would be a much better proposition. I hate how every company now wants you to pay monthly fees, and guess what we do it! I don't know why, but many people are used to this model now, including myself. For some instances, it makes sense, where you are paying a monthly fee for a buffet of media (ie Spotify and Netflix). But since this is a software you may only use once or twice a month after your initial design is done, a yearly fee doesn't make sense to me. I understand that web developers will use this on their client sites and it makes sense to just get the 1000 site license. That would make sense. But for people with 3-5 sites or just one site, the monthly fee just doesn't make sense to me. I think there should be a tool that you can design your website once. And maybe make very small changes over the coming months, or years without having to pay, essentially, a monthly fee. So, if you want to get the most benefit out of Elementor, you have to pay for the use of the software or the plugin. And under that value proposition. You're not getting a lot of value for the money. If you just use the free version, you're getting a

Miguel from Marketing and Advertising

The easier website builder and better software for create landing pages

I am using Elementor for several things, sice creating simple one page sites to creating systems with custom fields ans custom post types.

Pros

The better thin in elementor is his learnig curve, its really fast to learn how to use it for creating sites and ecommerces

Cons

I really expect and option to create an HTML code from Elementor, maybe separating him from wordpress and creating something like webflow

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Actually i am using webflow and elementor. Webflow to create codes for animations and elementor to create HTML and CSS structure

David from GIMovile

A Universal Page Builder for Word Press

Overall it has been a good experience to design with Elementor allowing me to design quickly, I have found some ways around the limitations of the free version but they are time consuming and you might as well get the paid version to have a great painless experience. If you want compatibility with most elements and plug-ins in WordPress this is a well established software and would work great for you.

Pros

- This software works with almost any plug in in WordPress. - Compatible with most of the themes. - You can create a theme and export it or share it. - You can build your templates from scratch - It is 100% compatible with woo-commerce - There is plenty of documentation and 3rd party plug-ins that add functionality. - Is easy to learn. - They have a free version

Cons

- You can only use the woo-commerce editor tools with the paid version, all woo-commerce features are locked in the free version. - Several times it fails to render the page when editing with Elementor and you have to check which plug-in is conflicting. - There is not lifetime membership. - CSS editing is only available in paid version.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Because it was popular and there was plenty of documentation and communities

Tobi from hos consult limited

The best wordpress website builder tool

Elementor helped me get more comfortable with using wordpress to build websites. Elementor is the first plugin I install once i set up a new wordpress dashbord. The drag and customise features are amazing, it gives so many front end functions that would have required an immense knowledge of coding. The free package can build a decent website, while the paid version which is quite affordable gives you access to more support and features

Pros

The simplicity and functional options available for use. There are tons of resources and tutorials to help you use elementor immediately and seamlessly

Cons

I will prefer more ready made template be made available for free users.

Lauris from SkyTech SIA

Amazing page builder

Pros

Elementor page builder is very user friendly. Fast and easy to design any difficulty wordpress site.

Cons

Not many cons. One I find was when full screen mode sometimes doesn't reflect real result.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I didn't like Beaver builder's user interface. It was clunky and not user friendly.

Kevin from Arklight Development

Making Web Site Creation Easy

Elementor is built with a specific type of user in mind. Having said that is a tool that can be used by any and anyone. Have no web building experience? This is the tool for you. For newcomers it allows you to cut the middleman out and get things done yourself. For pros Elementor is great tool for quickly putting together launchpad websites for clients. I have been using it for almost a year now and I often use it when I need to create a few concept websites for my clients. For me its great for making lauchpad websites and concept pages for clients. I can quickly make something and be able to demo

Pros

Its free to use. Need I say more. Yes, and what is available in the free version is more than enough to get the job done. Elementor was made for easy WordPress page creation. Its great for people like myself that just want to get things done as easy and as quick as possible. Its puzzle like approach will have you adding in and swapping features and designs until you're satisfied. Oh, and it works well with other WordPress themes and plugins so you will never lack design ideas for your websites. Their customer service will assist you with whatever you need customized or help you troubleshoot problems.

Cons

The pro version is subscription based and is charged per website. This means every website that you want to utilize pro features you will need to have the required tier. While this is ok, if you’re just building your own website, if you're using Elementor as a dedicated web creation tool you will need to plunk down a fair amount for the expert version. Also, this is definitely not a tool for those who prefer to make adjustments to wordpress coding. Behind the sleek surface is very messy code that will require you to write even messier code to get your custom fixes working. Customer service is also behind the paywall so you may have to make due with forums and documentation to solve your issues.

Muddassar from Levi Strauss & Co.

Leading WordPress Page Builder for Professional Web Developers

I really like the Interface of Elementor, I can drag and drop the elements in my web page. I edit them very easily. Sometimes I import templates and several times I create the pages from scratch. So my overall experience with Elementor is really incredible.

Pros

You can control each and every aspect of your web design with Elementor page builder. Even you are a freelancer or if you are running a professional agency, you can use this awesome page builder to build your stunning and beautiful websites. There are lots of content elements that you can drag and drop in your web pages and you can edit them according to your content.

Cons

All features, tools and functions of Elementor are really easy to understand and use even for beginners and also for advanced users. I never found any bug or issue in this builder. So for me, Elementor is awesome and there are no cons.

Emeka from Innovation Growth Hub

Amazing WordPress Page Builder

I've been using Elementor to build webpages for WordPress websites. It is very easy to use as I only need to drag and drop elements to wherever I want them to be. Elementor had been resourceful, and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Elementor is a WordPress page Builder. By far, it is the best WordPress page Builder I've used. Among the reasons for which I prefer it to other page builders include: 1. Ease of Use: I had tried other WordPress page builders, but Elementor remain the easiest I've used so far. After installing the plugin, there is a two minute explainer video that explains everything one need to know to get started. 2. Cost effectiveness: Though Elementor comes as a freemium software, the free version had been serving me, and I've seen no pressing need to upgrade to the premium version. Unlike many other softwares whose free version are nothing to write home about, Elementor's free version had been amazing. 3. Ability to save a design as a template: Elementor allows me to save any design as a template so that I only need to import and edit it whenever I need to use it again. This saves me the stress and time of having to start all over again. 4. Availability of free pre-made templates: Elementor comes with free templates that can just be imported and edited. This makes it very easy to build a page. The templates can be edited to suit a purpose, after which it can then be saved as a new template for future purposes. This is an amazing feature. 5. Availability of sections: Pages built with Elementor are divided into sections. This makes it easy to design the sections as desired, thereby making the page to be easily editable.

Cons

Elementor is an amazing software. The only thing I don't like about it is that if one desires to go premium, the one will have licence to use it only on one website. If there is the need to use Elementor on another job, one will need to purchase premium right again. This is a turnoff while considering that some other softwares gives one access to use one premium software on more than one websites. Apart from this problem, Elementor is amazing.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I chose Elementor because it is easier to use, and the final outlook of a job done with it seems more beautiful to me. Also the learning curve of Elementor wasn't hard compared to that of SiteOrigin.

Alex from Tiger Marketing

A modern web builder for the modern age - without needing to be a web builder

We use it ourselves and for our clients, because it saves on the cost of a web builder / coder to write and design bespoke pages (especially sales pages). Since we don't try to build entire websites out of it, this makes any speed drawbacks and minor bugs a fair trade in exchange for its ease and simplicity. It also speeds up our work in-house, because we don't need to do most of the work required to brief a designer on brand, colours, images, style, typeface, etc. We can just get on with it! Overall, we're really impressed and will continue to use for a long time to come. Fantastic work, Elementor team!

Pros

- The user interface (GUI) is sleek, fast and well-thought-out - Integration compatibility is really strong, with tons of third-party add-ons for services, templates and widgets - The learning curve is relatively short, meaning with just a limited understanding of coding (basic CSS and HTML), you can pick up and play for impressive results - Even with zero coding experience or understanding, you'll get used to the software in a very short time, before you're able to build a great looking website that's genuinely functional too - Customisation and design elements are boundless; you can tweak every element is so many ways that it allows you to explore your creativity (AND maintain the clients' branding!) - It works with WordPress like a dream - and most of our clients' sites are based on WordPress - The price for the Pro version is so surprisingly reasonable, it's almost a no brainer - We aren't web builders, we're pure marketers - but the ease of use allows us to create engaging and attractive landing pages for our clients without the cost of outsourcing (so our clients are even happier)

Cons

Honestly, very little... the only real things og note are: - We're aware that Elementor is slower in testing when it comes to web page speed tests (loading time, etc.) - that's when compared to a bespoke coded site by a really good web coder / designer. I suppose it may depend on the level of customisation you do yourself (which changes lots of code automatically in the background) - Sometimes, it can be a little buggy with moving elements around after a long session of using it, but this is by no means a deal breaker and can be solved by saving, closing and re-opening

Lucille from Très Lucy

Lame to in the Game

Elementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.

Pros

This plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.

Cons

The biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search. Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Staying with Gutenberg on a Wordpress site would have been the easiest option, but the user face and actual functionalities were really "chunky" - it felt almost barbaric. Elementor has a very fresh and radiant approach and easy to use.

Nimanthi from Design

I think of it as an absolute necessity have WordPress page developer that is a delight to utilize. Individuals obviously adore it andquot; however, is this simply the most recent prevailing fashion, or is Elementor really a definitive page manufacturer for WordPress? The Good, Bad, And The Ugly. For this audit, I started up Elementor to perceive how well this page developer charges in contrast with prevalent options.

Pros

Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition. It had the most profound list of capabilities, yet is anything but difficult to utilize an ace. Elementor is the most full-included free page developer. Elementor is the most progressive page developer available. With ordinary updates, solid drag and drop and creative highlights, both the free and paid items are magnificent Elementor causes you to include progressed styling, format, and plan components to your WordPress content without expecting you to know the code. In the new Elementor Proform, you can even structure your whole WordPress topic likewise without having to know any code. On a progressively explicit note, Elementor is what's known as a visual simplified page developer module. There are two sections to that depiction, so we should parse each: Visual implies that when you structure your substance, you see precisely what your guests will see. There will never be any perplexity about how your page will look once you distribute it. Simplified implies that you can move around different plan components - like catches, structures, or pictures - just by moving them. No code required! Great user interface Remarkable Global gadgets Update history works well It is open source Has a functioning Facebook gathering Overly nitty gritty documentation Shrouded components and Unique styling for responsive Their Core item is 100% free

Cons

Cons Styling constrained as a matter of course Unfit to legitimately alter components Missing a few advertising focused highlights There's not a fixed catch Elementor is the most grounded page manufacturer as of now accessible. They reliably discharge new highlights that are in accordance with current plan patterns. This implies you will almost certainly keep your site applicable. Elementor Pro is unbelievable esteem considering all the extra modules and power includes that it incorporates. On the off chance that I was beginning another site venture today, Elementor would be the page manufacturer that I would pick.

Brent from Rocket Grove Creative Studios

Elementor has changed how I build my websites and those of clients

After years of suffering through using Visual Composer and other builders, Elementor finally made me feel comfortable as it works the way I would anticipate a visual page builder to work. There are a few little issues, but the benefits are so much greater. It's intuitive and my clients can easily grab onto the concepts used in Elementor. All my sites and client sites are built on Elementor now.

Pros

Elementor is simply the most progressive, future-facing page builder I've seen. I've literally tried every page builder out there, and there are many good ones. But the folks at Elementor have gotten it right. You get full control over the styling, including all the modern CSS tricks you would want, and a very robust set of modules. The free version of Elementor is hands down the best free page builder you can get, which is evidenced by some of the fastest growing numbers in the repository. The Pro version of Elementor takes things to a whole new level, adding dozens of extra modules and features, which make the upgrade a no-brainer. And now that they include a full theme building feature set with dynamic values and more, it's the most complete page builder around. There are numerous great third party plugins as well, and thousands of users in their community who are willing to help. It's pretty amazing. Plus, there is a role manager, which is great for use with clients.

Cons

There are a few modules that I would like to see more flexibility in, particularly those like the tabs and accordions. You can put any content you want in them if you use Elementor templates, but I'd like to be able to build layouts in them directly without having to use templates. The role manager could use a little more flexibility. Right now you either give people access to the content editing, or the whole builder, or none of the builder. I'd like to be able to allow them to edit content, duplicate/delete/add modules, but not access the advanced settings. But this is apparently coming, so I look forward to it.

Abid from Bank Alfalah Limited

Best WordPress Page Builder Plugin

My overall experience with Elementor is really fabulous and awesome because this plugin has helped me to design professional websites. Whenever I have a plan to build an e-commerce website or even If I want to design my own personal blog, I always use the Elementor. For me, Elementor is very important for my websites and WordPress blog projects. I always use these beautiful content elements of the Elementor plugin during the webpages development process. Now I am able to design the webpages within a few minutes just because of the Elementor.

Pros

Elementor allows Web developers to design professional websites that open and load faster. The website building process is now very fast just because of the Elementor. Just drag and drop the content elements in your posts, pages or products and then edit the content of the element according to your requirements. Even you can design the header and footer areas of your website in a professional way. You can control each and every area of your website with Elementor. If you want to build and design your websites with awesome widgets and without the knowledge of programming languages then Elementor is really awesome.

Cons

As a free user, we can find lots of content widgets and elements and there are advanced widgets also available for the pro users. According to my point of view, some WooCommerce shop advanced widgets should also available for free users. All other features of Elementor are really useful for free users as well for pro users.

Umair from Butt IT Solutions

Professional and Outstanding Web Page Builder

Mostly I develop my websites in WordPress, even for the clients, I use WordPress. With Elementor I have designed professional pages on different websites. I have saved my lot of time, because before this when I was creating pages without this awesome builder, it was taking the time. But now Elementor has made my life very easy. The web pages looks very professional and unique which I have designed using the Elementor. So my experience with Elementor is really awesome, as a Web Developer and Designer, I really Love Elementor.

Pros

With Elementor you can design and build your web pages very fast. You can divide the containers of your content into different sections. Like, one container you can create two parts, three parts even four and more parts. Then in these sections, you can drag and drop different content elements like text, images, shortcode, videos, HTML and lots of more elements. Then in these elements, we can put our own website content. With Elementor you can design awesome pages. Without the knowledge of programming languages, you can create your web pages using Elementor.

Cons

I am honestly speaking, Elementor is really awesome. Only the thing is that there are two versions free and paid. In both versions, you can find lots of things. According to my experience and point of view, even if you are a free user you can build professional pages. I think so in the free version if Elementor includes more elements, it will be more awesome.

Ken from Living Water Digital

Instant Web Design Genius Generator! ;)

Overall, I'm delighted with Elementor and used it or some part of it for most of my new websites and redesigns. Once you master the blocks and settings, it's easy to create a masterpiece and use the built-in functionality to save pre-made templates for future use. It's a huge time-saver for any design/dev firm, the code is about what you'd expect from a page-builder, and there are lots of third-party add-ons that help you deliver a custom-looking site on a budget.

Pros

The best thing about Elementor is the ease at which one can design a very professional-looking website.

Cons

The worst thing about Elementor is the ease at which one can design a very professional-looking website. I say that somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but if you look at posts on most of the support-type Facebook groups, you'll understand that many people are designing websites that have no business doing so. And I don't intend that to be mean, but questions like "How can I make my site look like Facebook?" are not uncommon. Okay, so that's not really Elementor's fault. :) Truly, the thing about Elementor (both free, pro, and associated third-party addons) is the apparent need for more testing on more server environments before an update is released. To be sure, updates are pretty frequent - and the feature set is nothing short of amazing - but just like the dreaded Windows updates of days gone by - I always wait a bit, and then sometimes test on a staging server prior to implementing updates on a high-profile production site. Yeah, we should do that anyway - but past updates have been a bit dicey for others who don't take such precautions.

Page building and layout editing in WordPress has never been easier!

Overall, I find Elementor to be the easiest way to create and edit pages on WordPress sites. I now use this for all of my client’s websites, and they are really happy with the end results. It features so many widgets even its free edition that it makes building a feature-filled webpage a doddle. It’s very much a step-up from WordPress’s inbuilt page customisation tools.

Pros

I find the UI of Elementor to be very user-friendly, even those who have very little experience with WordPress page editing will be able to pick this up very easily. There are many widgets available in the free edition that can satisfy the needs of a small site (button, text, picture, video, etc.). The range of customisation for page layouts (column amounts, widths, etc.) and widget options (cell padding, colour changes, etc.) means you can really customise your site to meet your own needs and desires rather than having just another ‘cookie-cutter’ site style. The drag-and-drop feature when inserting widgets onto a page, as well as options available through right-click, mean it is super-simple to add, edit, and remove items in the edit view. A lot of WordPress plugins now support Elementor integration for widgets and layouts, which is especially useful if you use one of these plugins as it can be added to a site page via Elementor.

Cons

The pricing plan is three-tiered (pricing for 1 site, 3 sites, and 1000 sites). I’m not sure how this compares to competitors as I haven’t shopped around since Elementor more than meets my needs, but I’d prefer to be able to pay for up to 10 sites instead of needing to pay for up to 1000 sites, which I’m realistically going to get nowhere near. I would also like to be able to pay for a perpetual licence but the only options are for a yearly subscription – although this also comes with support for the year and updates for the year, I would still prefer to outright pay for a licence instead of a recurring cost. However, this wouldn’t put me off using the product as it still meets my needs.

Steve from Focus on the Family

We've tried half a dozen page builders and liked this one the best

We've used Elementor on 4 different high-traffic sites now and it's worked quite well. We tried a ton of other page builders and this one came out to be the winner. The support experience has been just OK--we haven't had to use it much, but when we do they can't go as deep as we'd like.

Pros

Page builders for WordPress keep popping out of the woodwork. My team uses Elementor and chose it for our new WordPress sites because it provides complete theme editing (including headers and footers), dynamic content (including working with custom post types and custom fields). The functionality is great and the IU is gorgeous as well. It's fast and it gives you a full look at the actual design--no boxes or rough approximations. There are so many widgets that you'll able to find whatever you need, especially with the after-market add-ins and templates.

Cons

The CSS and JS that are loaded are pretty heavy. It's absolutely essential that you get some sort of optimization plugin to deal with the extra number of requests created for a simple page, especially if you're using it everywhere on your site with a custom header. I also don't like that there's no "lifetime" option--the product is fairly expensive if you have to buy it every year, vs. just paying once for a theme that has lifetime updates. Still, it can replace a ton of other plugins, so that's a huge benefit and cost savings if you don't have to buy a handful of other widgets.

Pieter from Pieter Claesen

Elementor - The number 1 WordPress page builder

Elementor lets me add a lot of options and custom functionality without having the need of hiring a profesionnal developer. It allows us to serve our clients better, have a better looking website by using just 1 plugin (or two, if you use the Pro version).

Pros

Elementor (Pro) is an awesome drag & drop page builder with all the functionality you'll ever need. Elementor is very easy to work with, so you can design any page you want without coding knowledge. Just choose the widgets you want to add and voila, your page is populated with the chosen widget. Change fonts, colors, width,... you naem it, Elementor has it. The Pro version offers e-commerce functionality (you can design a custom single product template per product, per product category for example) and the ability to use custom CSS in your pages and templates. You can even design your own custom header and footer. Recently, Elementor launched their own popup builder which offers a huge variety of popup settings and conditions to choose from. Show the popup on exit intent, scrolling, clicking a button etc...

Cons

If you're using have caching on your website, like Cloudflare, it's possible some page titles keep displaying in the standard color, instead of the chosen color. You'll need to go to the Cloudflare settings and purge the pages you just edited. That's the only downside I'm experiencing wih Elementor.

sheraz from City41

The best Plugin for Creating Professional Websites

Before Elementor plugin I was creating pages using simple WordPress Default editor. But now my Web development life has been changed. Because now I design pages of my websites using the Elementor. Because this plugin allow me to build the webpage according to my requirements. My experience with Elementor is really awesome, because I have created a number of sites using this plugin and I also use this plugin in the websites of my clients. I am really happy with Elementor.

Pros

With Elementor you can build professional and beautiful web pages. There are lots of elements in Elementor plugin, just drag and drop them in your pages and then edit the content according to your own content. You can divide the rows into different sections, and then in each section you can add images, text, videos, html shortcodes and lots of other useful content elements. The interface of this plugin is really easy to use and understand. You can see your webpage along with the options of this plugin. So just use the elements, edit the content and build a professional website.

Cons

There are two options in this plugin, free and pro. I think so in free plugin there should be some more options for the new users. Those new widgets can be very useful for the beginners.

Marius from VLU

The best page/site builder for WordPRess

Elementor is great to work with. It has a lean learning curve, a huge and helpful community, and there are add-ons for just about anything you'd need. Its features are great for marketing purposes too (popups, forms, sticky elements, etc.), making it a great choice for landing pages too.

Pros

Besides being a fantastic page builder with a lean learning curve, I mostly like the huge community that has formed around Elementor. There's an entire "ecosystem" developed around Elementor: there are so many fantastic add-ons developed by the community and even themes developed specifically for Elementor

Cons

The loading speed of pages built with Elementor is often bigger than some other page builders, such as Oxygen Builder. I feel like this area could be improved, so that Elementor does not load scripts and styles of elements that are not inserted on the page. While it may not build the fastest pages (in terms of the loading speed due to page size), it does a much better job than most of its competition (Divi builder, WP Bakery Page builder, etc.).

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Elementor is free and feature-rich. I tested it in its early days and it was just better than its competition. The Pro add-on is definitely worth it too.

You can achieve really awesome things with Elementor

My experience has been really good, I already recommended to many people and they are happy too. Even with the free version of Elementor was very happy so now with the Pro I am extremely satisfied.

Pros

I love the fact that Elementor offers free and paid version, I used the free version for several months before jumping to the paid plan, in this way you can really make sure you like the product and know what to expect from it. Using Elementor is easy, it take several days to understand how everything works and then you will be building sites in no time. Elementor let you customized some parts of the website that is not possible with most of the WP themes within some coding, such the header, footer, single post and archive. Being able to edit those parts give you the opportunity to have a standing site different from others.

Cons

The fact that they do not have ready to import demos, I mean entire sites, this would be super B. And I just wish they offer some more features so I would not need to use an elementor extension plugin to achieve something.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

The feedback from the Wordpress community and the chance to test the product in the free version.

It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.

I definitely recommend Elementor for both newbies and experts. It is undoubtedly the best page builder for WordPress.

Pros

I started using Elementor for my WordPress page only a few weeks ago. I have heard of Elementor way back 2016 when it was first released and when the hype about it was at the peak. I did not actually attempted to download it before since I had the technical part outsourced. Now that I discovered Elementor, I am pretty much convinced that I don't need to pay someone else to do the page building because Elementor had made it simple and manageable even for newbies like me. Here are the pros and cons based on my experience so far. Pros - 1. Ease of use - To simply put, Elementor makes the complex seem so easy. Its user-friendly interface allows the page building to be broken down into smaller tasks, making the whole process seem less overwhelming or intimidating. Having zero experience in page building before, I find Elementor as a great training ground. 2. Flexibility for creative designs - I maybe a newbie in page building but I am an experienced artist and in order to realize my envisioned designs, I need a powerful tool that has the flexibility to help me do so. Elementor does just that! I was surprised with the versatility of this tool. It helps me create themes that are well-coded, easy to load and passes Google's standards.

Cons

Cons - 1. No option for one-time payment. I would much rather pay once than every month. I think this is one thing that competitors have against Elementor as they offer the choice of buying the whole thing at once. 2. Lack of support for integrations such as with ACF and PODS. I don't necessary need this now but I prefer for this to be ready for when it becomes a must for my page. It's not a deal breaker but I hope the developers can fix it.

Henry from ramhen

Most Powerful & Easy Website Design Tool

I was stuck and Limited in my work field as a designer a couple of years ago, since I discovered elementor, I've been able to take a HUGE step forward in my website designer career since now I'm able to sell website development as part of my website design services; The Learning curve (for the basics) and the price for the Pro version have been so worthful and I have plans to keep using and learning the software for a long time.

Pros

Elementor is a Jewel on the current Website Design & Development Market, I love the fact that the amount of unique and high-end responsive websites you can create with this tool is only limited by your imagination and creativity, it's easy to use, and they always incorporate new amazing and trending feature & even tutorials for you to learn how to create professional websites without knowing to code.

Cons

If there's any counterpart of using Elementor, is the fact that they still need to work a lot on Speed Optimization (Page Speed Load, Script Usage, Etc). You can't really blame them; It's hard to keep up with this with a framework that's constantly evolving adding more powerful features. Also, let's face it guys, your customer support team needs to improve a lot.

Mir Fida from CipherCoders

Most useful wordpress builder for amazingly responsive websites

Overall most of our clients use the free version of elementor which works fine for basic to average business or personal blog. Templates in Pro version and Elementor add ons can save a lot of time building responsive and eye-catching design of the website. Easier to learn than any builder available for WordPress.For our medium to large scale company clients, Pro version with add on is used. It's so easy that basic modification can be done by clients themselves. Helpful for every WordPress designing our office both for our business as well as doing theme customization service for our valuable customers equally.

Pros

This is the most under friendly page builder we ever used for WordPress site. Easy to make full company website with widget, sidebar, header, footer, and section. Templates provide a quick and simple method to build stunning sites in hours. Many free plugins enhance this builder and add new sections elements to use which are otherwise paid. Element Pro is even more convenient to use. It provides extra elements to add in sections especially helpful in building online product stores quickly and easily.

Cons

Pricing for Pro may be higher for some initial scale blogs. Some time loading takes time in saving heavy elements of elementor theme and not autosaved correctly. But it's a rare event. Mostly editing and modification work fine.

Scott from EO Johnson Business Technologies

All Time Best Pagebuilder I've Used - My Go To!

I run a small website agency and do all of our website builds. Elementor is my default page builder, unless a build calls for something else, for some reason (say customer prefers Divi, for example). I use it every day, and am very thankful for this awesome product.

Pros

First, the free version of Elementor is awesome. Cost aside, working with Elementor is just a pleasure compared to every pagebuilder I've used (which is most all of the known ones). Super easy, intuitive, and really cuts down on the workflow. There is so much to like about Elementor. Being able to save both pages, and sections as templates really cuts down on website build times.

Cons

The only thing that would be nice, in a perfect world would be a back end editor. If for no other reason than this one scenario: If you position a section too near the top of the page, it can be a challenge to access the top tab of that section that allows access to it. A back end editor wouldn't have this issue, and this does happen frequently, as often you want to but the top section right up against the header.

Iqra from Butt IT Solutions

Professional and Best WordPress Page Builder

I am using Elementor on my own websites and also on the websites of my clients. Elementor allows me to build webpages within a few minutes without the knowledge of different programming languages. I design mobile responsive pages using this plugin. So my overall experience is really nice, I am really happy with Elementor.

Pros

Elementor is a professional WordPress Page Builder Plugin that allows you to build professional, neat, and clean webpages. There are lots of elements you can use like Heading, Image, Video, Text, Code, and more. You can add rows and then you can divide the row into different sections. Then you can add the elements and then change the content according to your individual or business content.

Cons

As a free user, there should be more elements available. No doubt even as a free user, we can build the website from scratch to the advanced level using Elementor. But if we'll find more elements as a free user, that will be great. All other features of Elementor are superb and outstanding.

aj from Getfox.ie

Pixel perfect, professional web builder for Wordpress

Simply the best!

Pros

Fast, very versatile, and not bloated. Free or Pro this is the best page builder that you can have for WordPress. You can never go wrong with Elementor, always updated and have excellent support!

Cons

Not really a con but a complement, since Elementor is the most widely used page builder it is also the most widely attacked for exploits. So always keep it updated!

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Still hesitant about the support for Oxygen.

Melvin from Marketing and Advertising/Self Employed

Best WordPress builder

Really good for designing cool pages, easy to use drag and drop elements and easy to set them up as you like

Pros

The first real drag and drop builder for wordpress, its packed with features and the free version works perfect. If you go pro, things will be more professional and polished. It has a lot of animations, easy grid system, real responsive, and performance is great.

Cons

You can't see code to copy elements between pages or between sites, which is not very helpful if you are building your site from a staging site.

Patrizia from Patrizia Gacioppo

Useful page builder to easily set up custom sites

Pros

I am currently using Elementor as a plugin on my Wordpress blog. I mainly decided to install it to customize the layout of my articles. Indeed, Elementor allows easily personalizing each article through simply dragging and dropping specific modules inside the article container. Then, I discovered many other features and functionalities that allow anyone creating a custom website starting from the main pages. I am now trying to customize my theme only by using Elementor, without any particular coding knowledge. The plugin is available for free, including a huge amount of themes and templates, and for a fee. I think that the free version could be enough almost for everyone because it includes most of the features needed to create a good site. Obviously, the paid version offers more choice.

Cons

I’m still try to figure out how to totally customize my personal theme. Elementor suggest starting from the basic theme to easily personalize the pages, but I had to start from a different theme and so sometimes I need to scrape me a bit to understand how to set specific parameters.

George Rex from ROC Aire Consulting Limited

The Most Intuitive Page Builder For WordPress

Elementor has really changed how I work with WordPress ever since I started using it to develop projects for my company. We create mobile responsive websites with it, and it really makes our work neater and faster.

Pros

In my opinion, Elementor has come to change the way we build websites using WordPress. The plugin is very adaptive and requires little or no theme presence for a developer to create a stunning and responsive web system. And even if one uses the free version, there are lots of addons for elementor to extend its functions.

Cons

Over recent updates, Elementor is beginning to have compatibility issues with nearly other plugins, including well-coded plugins like Ultimate Member plugin. And pricing for the PRO version is a little too above the edge for a yearly subscription.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Simplicity and available addons to extend the product

Daniel from Cameron Creative

Useful tool for building a solid WordPress website

Use it daily. It's my go to when I have clients that express that they want a site they'd like to be able to edit and update down the road... which is most of my clients.

Pros

• It's feature rich. There's a ton you can do with it. • Elementor is really popular, which means there are a ton of extensions and tutorials available. Community support is vast. • It's right at the crossroads of easy to use and flexible. With the addition plugins like Unlimited Elements and something like Pods or ACF, you can really get as complex as you'd like.

Cons

It causes a good deal of plugin bloat. Loads a TON of additional css and javascript. I spend a good portion of my time optimizing sites to get them under the 3-4 second load time mark. As long as you design & develop with that in mind, it's perfectly fine.

Julie from Feng Shui Wizardess

Excellent page builder for WordPress sites

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with Elementor. I recommend it to others and give it a solid thumbs up.

Pros

I thought the learning curve for Elementor was relatively easy, and Elementor gives newbies a LOT of help. One of the things I like best is the ability to save custom widgets, sections and pages as global templates.

Cons

I've had a hard time controlling custom font styles. Trying to get my Child Theme and Elementor fonts to play nicely together has been problematic. I can't figure out the logic. It's not a dealbreaker, but it's bothersome. One of these days I'll figure it out.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I wasn't involved in choosing.

LEANDER from Phone Case Memories

Elementor Is Superior in Every Way

Great! The software is steadily evolving, new updates each week. The pages were slow to load at first, but better now. The image slider is not stable and needs improvement. I don't like the way the pages show up in WordFence, but I don't know whether the problem is with Elementor or WordFence. Exactly what page was visited?

Pros

Ease of use and so many features. I think their webpage editing was revolutionary. I started with the free version and went to pro.

Cons

Templates were weak at first, but getting better. The template process of downloading and uploading still needs some work. Editing a template assigned to a product page can be confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

More features, ease of use.

Mariela from Atomica Team

I love Elementor Pro

When I started building websites I realized the themes would look terrible whenever I changed ANYTHING around them and that I needed to learn code (which was not going to happen). I looked for solutions and eventually learned about Elementor (and other builders). Elementor Pro has proven to be the more stable and flexible builder for me, and I can always trust it will deliver on my ideas!

Pros

Full of features and plugins that make it even more awesome. I like how it helps me build clean, beautiful looking pages and blog posts in really, minutes! Although some practice and skill are required to make the most out of it, even the not so experienced can take full advantage of it to create a good looking, fully functional website without having to know code.

Cons

Not always predictable or easy to figure out what the problem is about when I reach a bump in the road. But there's always support, which does a great job. Making the forms work are always a challenge for me.

Ruairi from RM Creative

The Greatest Page Builder on WordPress

Elementor literally shaves hours of work off design projects on WordPress. Hats off to the developers!

Pros

Elementor is one of the greatest plugins to ever grace the WordPress plugin scene. It is an immensely powerful page builder tool and saves me hours of work on websites for clients. Abilities such as undo, templates, copy and paste, and the responsive design mode, make this the biggest time-saving tool out of all the digital tools I use.

Cons

Occasionally seems to have issues with HTTP to HTTPS migrations, there is a URL-replacer tool in Elementor for this though

Bryan from Valencia Creative Co.

The Ultimate Page Builder

Elementor has not only changed page building for the better, it has created the opportunity for designers to craft incredible website experiences. As an easy-to-use and powerful tool, I would recommend Elementor to any WordPress user that wants more control over their websites.

Pros

Elementor makes it easy to build pages in WordPress. In fact, I'm not sure how I functioned before this tool was around. It gives me so much confidence to use a drag-and-drop builder that doesn't simultaneously destroy the backend of my website. I also love that Elementor essentially unlocks the ability to create your own WordPress templates. There are tons of great resources available for getting the most from the program.

Cons

Although Elementor is pretty easy to use right out of the box, there is still a learning curve to get the most from it. Additionally, you can only get so far with the free version of Elementor.

Rithvik from Open Hardware Days

Industry: Research

Very good plugin to build websites on wordpress

Building websites with only wordpress consumes lot of time here is where elementor scores points, easy and one can build a website without just sticking to the theme.

Pros

Building sites on wordpress with out any other plugin is a tough thing to do, Elementor does the job efforts lessly, before I started using elementor I had to search for a theme which suites my idea and finding a theme which you need a difficult task has there are thousands of themes in the market and not all themes support the design you wanted to build. Elementor gives you the freedom to build the website as you like and even more better than the themes present in the market. The learning curve is very less it saves lot of time in building the website. There are other add-on's which gives advanced designs with grids and other modules so that you can build a proper website without compromising on the features.

Cons

As of now I don't find any cons for this plugin I wouldn't find anything this plugin fuilfills everything a websites needs

Daniel from Tari SEO

Best Page Builder

Elementor is the best page builder for now with the features it has in both free and paid versions. It's tech support is highly rated for the timely manners issues are being handled and responded to. As a web developer, I will highly recommend it for any client.

Pros

Elementor happens to be the best web page builder I have ever work with. It has a free lifetime version. It is easy to install and setup. It has a 24/7 customer support system. Easy to use by newbies with no experience due to it's drag and drop feature. It loads web page fast. It has awesome fee templates

Cons

Every good thing also has it's disadvantages and Elementor has its flaws too. Most of the features are in the paid version. The paid version is too costly.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

I chose Elementor because it came highly recommended by a friend and I confirmed the features that come with it by first, using the free version.

Amber from Leap Clixx

The Best WP Page Builder We've Used

We started with a free version of Elementor and found that for our agency the price of an unlimited website subscription was worth it to bring these extra features to our clients. It helps us build beautiful websites more efficiently and that's always a win! They also have a good selection of third-party add-ons! The popularity of Elementor also helps because if you're experiencing a problem, you can likely Google and find a solution before needing to reach out to support!

Pros

Our agency currently holds a pro subscription for all websites that we build and we absolutely love it. It makes creating and editing a beautiful Wordpress website so much easier. Plus, there's good documentation so we can pass this along to clients if they want to edit their own website. I honestly wouldn't build a WP website without it!

Cons

I would say there is definitely a learning curve if you're new to Wordpress or new to the back end of a website. We normally do quick tutorials with new clients to teach them how to use it. We love Elementor because it is so robust with plenty of options. So a bit of a learning curve to new users is worth it!

Simple Sites made Easier with Elementor

Overall, I love it. I could not recommend another page builder before Elementor and I have tried my fair share of tools out there. I love love love it!

Pros

Elementor integrates quickly and easily with most any WordPress theme, and recently they launched their Hello Theme which integrates seamlessly and fully with Elementor site builder tools. The inclusion of multiple widgets from other plugins like Gravity Forms and being able to build out template pages makes Elementor a win-win for quick and seamless website design and development. Creation of Global assets and blocks has never been easier. Elementor also often adds updates and features on a monthly basis which makes the value for the tool so much higher. I recommend Elementor 100%!

Cons

Some of the tools can be cumbersome to learn and support or documentation isn't always geared to the thing I am trying to do. There is a good community to help, but I feel like tutorials could be a bit better. Sometimes updates can break sites, so better QC on updates need to be considered.

Ty from Georgia-Pacific LLC

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

The last theme you will ever need

It's been great from the start! It is easy to pick up and learn if you are transitioning from another platform. Supports all major features and functionality you would expect from an enterprise theme. The template library is overflowing with incredible templates.

Pros

We needed to migrate and rebuild a single page web application while finding a new platform that would provide a rich content management experience. Elementor proved to be a perfect fit for us. We were having a difficult time finding the right theme that could provide that rich content-authoring experience but also be 100% flexible to support the customizations we planned to implement. Elementor will allow you to customize your site in any way you can imagine without having to compromise on the content editor experience.

Cons

The only thing i can say i wish was a little different was the licensing arrangement. I would prefer to pay a little more for a lifetime/unlimited domain license.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

The template library is truly impressive. Content editor is great to work with and the documentation is good enough that you could find an answer to any question without needing to solicit help from support.

Daniel from Daniel2Design

Elementor - the leading page builder plugin

Pros

My journey with Elementor started a few years ago when one of my clients asked me to write a review for a page builder named Elementor. I used other page builders before and I thought that it’s just another page builder. Totally wrong! Elementor is genuinely a page builder! First of all, Elementor doesn’t require any coding skills. It’s true, many other page builders do the same, but Elementor really lets you do everything possible with no line of code to write. Second, I used only the free version and I am delighted with it. You have plenty of modules and these are jam-packed with tons of options. Third, it’s about user-friendliness; I consider that plenty of WordPress page builders are user-friendly, but Elementor is the most user-friendly. You don’t need to watch YouTube tutorials and read tons of documentation.

Cons

Elementor works slowly from time to time. I am aware that countless lines of code are behind Elementor, but not all the users are so patient like I am.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Overall, Elementor simplified my work. Anytime I want to make a small design change, Elementor helps me consistently. I don’t have any idea about what experts say about Elementor, but I am a six-year WordPress user satisfied by Elementor.

Kirk from kmx media

High quality, affordable, growing page builder

I've built ten pages with the page builder so far.

Pros

Forms. The forms block is robust, precludes the need for other form plugins, and appears to be increasing and improving form functionality. Also: Increased compatibility with other plugins and themes.

Cons

Some page builder features (expample: tabs blocks) are not as customizable as they could be. Tabs I wouldn't use without more customizability. I see their template library is growing but it needs to grow a lot more. Also the templates should have more advanced controls for developers.

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Because of how full featured and new elementor already is, that seems like a good page builder to grow with.

Makes Creating Professional Website Easy But Menu Options Needs Overhaul

Pros

Of all the drag and drop website creation tools that I have tried, Elementor has the most options for customizing designs. With many drag and drop editors, you are limited by the platforms design restrictions. Elementor also offers many professional looking pre-made templates. The best templates are offered to Pro (paid) users. However, Elementor also has many free pre-made content blocks that can be used to build out web pages. Elementor is a plugin so it is used in conjunction with a WordPress theme. But, Elementor recently added the Canvas layout which will override any WordPress theme. The Canvas option gives you even more control over the layout and design of your website.

Cons

By far the biggest negative with Elementor is the menu options. If you are using the Canvas template, you’ll need to place a menu widget unto your website. You can use the default WordPress menu BUT it reverts to appearing as an unordered list. The only workaround I found was to place the menu items into a HTML widget and to style it using CSS. This is not ideal for a product that is supposed to be a drag and drop editor. The Pro (paid) version of Elementor does include an additional menu option. However, this menu has its own set of problems. The Pro menu works fine when viewed on a desktop but it is horrendous in responsive mode. Instead of overlapping the content beneath it when opened, the Elementor responsive menu pushes all of the other content down lower on the page when it is open. The result is unusual and unprofessional. For this reason, many Elementor website use third-party menu plugins.

Matt from Matthew Sebert Design

Workflow has significantly improoved since starting with Elementor.

Pros

Where do I start!? Elementor is by far, hands down, the best WP page builder I've used. Since swapping over from another page builder, my workflow and speed has greatly increased. The vast majority of client websites are built using Elementor, and when introduced to how easy it is to make changes my clients are more than happy to continue using it.

Cons

There's really only two qualms I have with Elementor. The first being that they tend to push releases out a bit too quickly, there's a few bugs here and there but nothing major. Maybe a tad bit more time in beta when pushing updates might help this. The second is more of a wish, but if Elementor had a white label option, it would be a no-brainer to use on almost ALL of my client sites.

Luis from Atomica Team

The most powerfull websites builder in the market

My experience by now is perfect, every time that you need support they always answer very quickly, and you can join to the elementor community on facebook.

Pros

Is very friendly and easy to use, very intuitive. It allow the user to build beautiful websites It allow the user to build beautiful websites without write a single line of code. Constantly Elementor is uptdating the builder with new features that any other builder in the market

The Holy Grail perhaps, for visual editors in the WordPress community

I love it! Canva for WordPress. Makes WordPress very competitive against tools like Wix, WebFlow, Sqaurespace, Weebly - but waaaay more powerful.

Pros

A rich feature set with intuitive advanced customization makes quickly building gorgeous looking sites a snap. The freemium model is great as well, as many sites may only require basic features. Adjusting for responsiveness has always been a pain with visual editors in the past, but Elementor makes it quite simple. Additionally, if you choose to move away from Elementor, you aren't left with tons shortcodes littered throughout your content - it leaves almost no trail. Win!

Cons

A visual editor will never be a replacement for handing coding - as there are always specific details you can't quite execute with Elementor. I find myself occasionally having to write a plugin or additional theme functions to achieve exactly what I want for sophisticated customization.