All EngageBay CRM Reviews

Lauraine

Financial Services, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2021

A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision

Mariusz

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Love the simplicity yet powerful.

PROS

I love the simplicity of setup and use. Previously I used Salesforce. It's very powerful tool, but was too complicated for our nonprofit organization.

CONS

The knowledge base is for me too general. Doesn't cover more sophisticated issues. You need to submit ticket to get help.

Real Estate, 1 employee

Very happy with EngageBay

Support is very good and I find them to be very responsive

PROS

Email/SMS automations work well once they are setup

CONS

I wish there was a way to score old leads based on how many emails they have opened

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Followup boss was a bit too expensive, so i made the switch

Blayz

Retail, 1 employee

My Review

PROS

that it allows you to do email marketing.

CONS

it wasnt good enough for me to use it as much.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Engagebay Review

Disappointing tbh! It's not my decision on whether we keep with it so I guess we'll see how it goes over the next couple of months and if some of the issues above can be fixed then that may help keep us onboard.

PROS

I've been told it's a lot cheaper than Hubspot and new features are being added all the time - so that's a positive I guess and the support team are helpful/responsive.

CONS

Just feels clunky - the synch between emails is hit and miss in terms of how long it takes for them to appear in Ebay - also the fact that against an individual, company, deal you can't just see a complete list of all emails or other updates (from anyone) in one simple date ordered list is really frustrating - I think this is what the "activity" tab is probably trying to do but certainly isn't there yet.It could really do with some quick exports too for where you have got a groups of contacts, companies or deals that you just need to quickly get out into a csv for some other work - perhaps you can do this but it's not obvious Also colleagues have told me the campaigns/broadcast elements are no way near as good as hubspot and also the calendar/task list element needs more work.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

our [sensitive content hidden] said it would be cheaper (which I think it is)

Nuran

Reviewed April 2024

I am in love with the Platform

PROS

I find EngageBay a comprehensive, all-in-one solution, offering robust functionalities across organization, task automation, form and landing page creation, marketing campaign management, and result tracking. It provides an extensive toolkit essential for both marketing and sales teams, seamlessly integrating appointment scheduling, content creation, campaign execution, and data organization.

CONS

I haven't found a single aspect of EngageBay that I haven't liked yet. Whenever I encounter an issue, the chatbot is always there to provide instant assistance, making the experience even smoother.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Functionalities, user-friendliness, and costs. It is the perfect tool.

Candice

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Great CRM!

PROS

I am new to Engagebay but have been incredibly happy with the CRM and support received so far. I have tried a few CRM's in the past, and Engagebay is by far the best.

CONS

Have nothing bad to report so far. As I have only been using the CRM for just over a month, nothing obvious has stood out to me.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

Hubspot is far too expensive. Engagebay is user friendly and offers great support.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Zoho had terrible user support and not a great CRM

Oladimeji

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Best Email Marketing Service I’ve Used So Far

PROS

Everything really. The interface, ease of use and the flexibility

CONS

View in browser button impossible to remove

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Price and ease of use. I didn’t like how convertkit doesn’t let me monitor certain things

Abdul

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

My Experience with EngageBay was fairly positive

PROS

My over all experience with Engagebay was positive. Being a sales recruiter I need to keep track of the deals and manage the pipeline and this tool helped me a lot to acheive my goals. The best part is that it is easy to use and I was able to manage all my tasks very easily.

CONS

It lacks some of the advanced reporting tools that a sales team needed. It do offer sales reports but they are not too much advanced.

Bhupender

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Enagagbay good tool

PROS

The intuitive interface makes navigation a breeze. EngageBay's CRM is robust yet easy to use. I appreciate how it streamlines my workflow. Overall, it's a powerful tool for boosting productivity.

CONS

"The mobile app could use some improvement. Occasionally, I encounter minor bugs. Customization options are somewhat limited. Integration with certain platforms can be smoother.

Suma

Wonderful with an Excellent Support Team

EngageBay is a Value for Money tool which offers many capabilities. It is definitely worth checking out for Small / Medium organizations.

PROS

We wanted to use EngageBay CRM for many functions one amongst which is the email marketing. Being first time users, we encountered some hiccups. But, the Chat Support Team was available 24*7 and helped us a great deal in overcoming the issues. Shout out to [sensitive content hidden]! Thank you for the great help

CONS

I dont have any major complaints about the tool

Paris

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

EngageBay CRM Review

Overall experiecne has been positive, product is good and team are very helpful. I hope they continue to invest in improving the product.

PROS

Cost Functionality Support from the EngageBay team Ease of use

CONS

The UI is still a little bit more clunky than some of its more expensive comeptitors but this is reflected in the price.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Cost and lack of proper account support.

Meredith

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Very pleased

PROS

Good value and customer service. I'm impressed.

CONS

Nothing to add here. I don't have any complaints.

Efficient and Straight Forward CRM

PROS

Efficient and Straight Forward CRM. Unlike other CRM, it is easy to use but once you get to the automation part, it gets a little not too friendly.

CONS

I really can't think of any right now. It needs more visibility so more people will use and buy this!

Sian

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Sophisticated Software

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

PROS

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

CONS

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Lack of features

Thanks for the review Sian.

Replied October 2020

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

The BEST All-In-One CRM Sales + Marketing for the value

The Team is fantastic to work with. it's very easy to set up an on-boarding call to dive into a specific automation and get on-on-one help and the support for quick questions is great too. There is always someone there at a moment's notice to talk to.

PROS

It has an excellent interface, easy to use and the support is fantastic. I've had Hubspot for almost a year, and it's nice, but it's super expensive. It was $750 per month; then if i wanted to add workflows it was yet another monthly add-on fee.So after almost a year of that, I decided to start looking for an alternative that had a similar sales/marketing function without the crazy price tag. I looked at practically every option out there and started free trials but didn’t like the layout, functionality, features, and cost.Until…. I discovered Engagebay. I had everything I needed on the marketing side with forms, automation, email marketing, text messaging, tagging, and all the sales stuff I needed to close the job, like one-to-one emails, appointments, and workflows. Plus it has a great user interface, and it’s very intuitive to work with.I checked all the boxes, plus the value was incredible! I could purchase 2 years for the price I was getting for just a couple of months with Hubspot. So I got all the features I needed and a great user interface at a fraction of the cost.However, I understand CRMs & automation but I’m not a marketing expert. So having some level of support and onboarding was really important to me. Virtually ever option out there, including HubSpot has you either go through endless documentation, or you have to wait and chat with some for onboarding or questions.With Engagebay, they literally walked me through everything on a series of one-to-o

CONS

I think there could be some improvements to the UI and design options for the appointment setting. I've been using Calendly, and it's tough to transition from Calendly to anythigng else because it's so perfect, easy, and flexible. My main recommendation is model the calendar off the design, function and ease of use of Calendly and the appointment part would be excellent.

Reason for choosing EngageBay CRM

It was easy to use, had a good interface, had the major things I needed in automation and sales, and the service was really great.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Hubspot was just way too expensive month after month

Helen

Reviewed April 2023

Good for a beginning company!

As an up and coming company we needed a CRM and EngageBay offers one with great customer service at a cost that is reasonable with more than just one feature available. No more are the days of a million spreadsheets!

PROS

Customer service is amazing! To do tasks help me stay on top of deals and leads. Cost is reasonable and customizable!

CONS

Stats can be difficult to analyze for marketing campaigns. Templates could use more design for marketing campaigns. Difficulty with organizing leads/companies, but there are enough work arounds that it is functional.

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

We simply couldn't afford everything we needed at Hubspot's rate.

Martin

Events Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Awesome all-in-one CRM/Marketing/do-it-all

Very good alternative to much more expensive tools such as Hubspot. New interface is very slick and honestly I don't know why anyone would choose anything else for marketing, contact management, sales pipeline, task management, product catalogue, landing page management, user tracking, emailing tool...

PROS

Very simple to use marketing suite, linked with database, automations, repository, sales management... you name it it probably does it.

CONS

Task management is a bit weak but they constantly improve.The stats dashbo

Cheaper and more flexible

Reasons for switching to EngageBay CRM

Monday was not a great CRM, but is an awesome project management tool.

Alex