Browse GetResponse Reviews

Jose Eduardo from digimarketprofesionals

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Pros

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Cons

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

Response from GetResponse

Replied May 2021

Hi Jose! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

fabian from fabiandb

My Getresponse Review

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Pros

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

Response from GetResponse

Replied August 2021

Hi Fabian! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback. We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to social@getresponse.com! -Taylor

Geoffrey from ABCVita

Getresponse lost its edge

Pros

The support is always available and helpful. The UI is clean and ok to navigate through. (I've seen much worse and much better too though) I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

Cons

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing. Not anymore sadly. Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved. Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with. It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price. If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer. If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Response from GetResponse

Replied November 2021

Hi Geoffrey! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Marre from So Clever

Vooral niet aan GetResponse beginnen

Ik zou het gebruikt van GetResponse ten zeerste afraden. Vanaf moment 1 belanden onze nieuwsbrieven in de spam. Wij hebben toen contact gehad met GetResponse hoe we dit kunnen verbeteren. Omdat dit bij onze vorige nieuwsbrieven via Mailchimp niet het geval was. Hun graden toen aan om een code toe te voegen aan ons domeinen. Dit heeft het nooit opgelost, sterker nog wij waren volgens GR het probleem.. GetResponse dwong ons vervolgens bepaalde aanpassingen te maken in onze nieuwsbrief. Ja, ze dwongen dit want ons account werd namelijk gewoon geblokkeerd. Uiteraard stonden we hier open voor want wij hoopte ook op een oplossing, echter was de toon en manier hoe dit werd opgedragen was niet oke! We hebben allen aanpassingen en aanbevelingen gedaan. Echter is vorige week ons account definitief gesloten. - We hebben betaald voor een jaar maar hier maar 4 maanden gebruik van gemaakt. De overige maanden krijgen we niet terug want dit zou ergens in de algemene voorwaarden staan opgenomen. Terwijl kun ons account hebben geblokkeerd. - Alle data mbt verstuurde nieuwsbrieven zijn we kwijt, want hier willen zij geen inzichten meer in geven. - We mogen geen back up meer maken van nieuwsbrieven die al klaar stonden om verstuurd te worden. Kortom ik zou echt een andere partij! Deze partij is niet klantvriendelijk, niet oplossingsgericht en denk absoluut niet mee in oplossingen.

Pros

Drag and drop vormgeving van nieuwsbrief is erg fijn.

Cons

- Extreme onvriendelijke klantenservice. - Veel nieuwsbrieven belanden in de spam (hier hadden wij met mailchimp geen last van). - Willen niet meedenken in oplossingen, maar dingen je bepaalde aanpassingen te doen in mailinglijst en nieuwsbrieven, zonder dat hier een bepaalde motivatie over gedeeld wordt; - Je account wordt geblokkeerd zonder overleg of contact, - Je account wordt verwijderd zonder overleg of contact, waarna je alles kwijt bent: gemaakte content en data die je hebt verzamelt over je nieuwsbrieven. - Wij hebben betaald voor een jaar, na 4 maanden willen we eigelijk allemaal niet meer met elkaar samenwerken. De resterende maanden krijgen we niet terug. - Alles wat ze doen is zogenaamd geaccepteerd omdat dit in de algemene voorwaarden staat, maar in werkelijk is het onredelijkheid en niet klantvriendelijk.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Drag and drop functie was heel fijn, intergratie met lightspeed en mooie functies mbt emailmarketing.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Response from GetResponse

Replied July 2021

Hi Marre, We are sorry to hear that our support team has not met your expectations. Deliverability is influenced by multiple factors. I would advise you to contact our Deliverability Team via the Support team, as each case is treated individually and requires a separate investigation and consultation in order to provide maximum efficiency and to ensure that our Customer's goals are met. An immediate termination of an account can only happen for reasons clearly stated in the Terms of Service. The deletion of an account only occurs when the account is unpaid and inactive for more than 90 days. Regarding the data backup, we can generate and provide such a back-up file on user's demand via chat or email, if the account still exists. By purchasing and using GetResponse you have accepted our Terms of Service. Violation of those has resulted in the closing of your account and as per our Refund Policy and GetResponse being pay-as-you-go type of service, the refund wasn't issued. -Taylor

Powerful all-in-one marketing tool that gets you going fast

Overall I'm happy with GetResponse. I've seen it being used for so many years in my industry and I decided to try it myself. Happy with how easy it is to use and the results I've been getting. There's also a lot of education/training available at GetResponse. Many guides, E-books, video trainings and so on. This is very useful especially for beginners and people who want to learn more about everything related to email marketing, list building, marketing automation and online selling.

Pros

I like how GetResponse offers may different tools under one roof. The email marketing automation is the core and I use that the most. You also can build pages, sites and even use webinar marketing from within the very same account. GetResponse is an easy to use tool, great for beginners and advanced marketers.

Cons

I'd like to have a few of the more advanced features included in the lower priced plans. I don't like it that some features are only available in the more expensive monthly/yearly plan, but hey once you grow your account and revenue I think this won't matter too much. But for beginners, I'd like to see a bit more generosity in what is included in the lower priced plans.

Response from GetResponse

Replied September 2021

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Your feedback helps us to continue to improve. -Taylor

Corrisa from Corrisa Malone Internet Marketing

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Pros

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Cons

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Aweber was just outdated for a long time - they didn't try to keep up with ongoing trends in Internet marketing. A lot of long-time Internet marketers who were die-hard Aweber fans ended up switching to GetResponse eventually. GetResponse has everything I need - including some pretty nice and well-designed landing pages.

Response from GetResponse

Replied March 2021

Hi Corrisa! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Calvin from Social Frontline

Industry: Online Media

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features. All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too. Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Pros

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all - Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers - Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy - My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Cons

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily - landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet - very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Much better layout for use and cheaper. Once more features came, the better the program worked for my business

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

I was blocked for life for no particular reason. No reason was given and my list was partially gone, therefor business was gone as well

Response from GetResponse

Replied July 2021

Hi Calvin! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

bimal from Digitalmarketingbro

GetResponse review.

Getresponse made my work life easier than before. that why if you a looking for the best email marketing software. This is perfect for you.

Pros

Personally, I think if you are looking for the best professional email marketing for your business then this Getresponse must in 1st list because it is beginner-friendly and easy to play around. Its price is lower when you compare to other email services provider by far. I am also using it in my business because I can build a landing page from scratch or I can use a premade template. I can send an email automatically at the best time so it doesn't go to spam or trash box, collect email. plus you get tons of features like building a sale funnel,webinars,marketing automation,countdown tier,e-commerce tool etc

Cons

The only cons are it doesn't have a free plan. Hope it will change in future.Because before purchasing any software people should know it is perfect for their business.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Expensive and difficult to understand its feature.

Response from GetResponse

Replied May 2021

Hi Bimal! Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review. Your feedback is really important to us as it is what helps us continue to improve! I wanted to mention that although we do not have a free plan, we do offer a 30-day free trial to all new users! Again, thanks for your time.

Andrea from Andrea Ridolfi - Web Marketing

some important features are missing

Pretty good but as I said up to a certain level. For more professional uses I'm thinking of changing software

Pros

The best thing about this software is the ease of use. Even for those who are not very experienced, they have the possibility to use a good professional software for sending emails

Cons

When using these types of software at a more professional level, I believe it is essential to have detailed analyzes possibly on a single page of a contact's activity. Instead on this software, many data must be recovered from different points and in some cases are completely missing. Basically we send emails to customers and what we want to know for each customer is what and when we sent an email, such as (newsletter, autoresponder ...) of these were opened and linked. Everything should be available in the contact panel. At the moment instead I find only the emails that have been opened and for I am forced to go to find the other data "around" for the software. Also, some features are not as intuitive. Why can not I select contacts from a list and bring them all on the same day as the autoresponder with a simple click? To do this I have to select the contacts move them to the same starting list (??) and assign them one day to the autoresponder. Cases like these there are many. Statistical issue. When I want to see who has opened or who has not opened a specific mail from the statistics I have very few possibilities to use these two lists directly from the statistics section.

foster from Search Engine General

Honest Getresponds Review

The layout of Getresponds is not the best at all. Advance marketing specialist like me needs advance features which is not available in Getresponds. Adding third party integrations can be very complicated

Pros

Getresponds all in one automation tools posses anti spam for protecting emails against phishing attacks and access control by sender and receiver. Posses quantified reporting functionalities. It also has a drag and drop builder simple to use.

Cons

Has very executions of new features and limitations to drag and drop email builders. Template editing is very complex. Sometimes the scheduled emails don't trigger.

Response from GetResponse

Replied September 2021

Hi Foster! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps us continue to improve. -Taylor

A Lot of Options for the Price

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Pros

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design. I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website. I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap. I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Cons

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Lee from Reach Evolved

Industry: Computer Games

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed. One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Pros

Pros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Cons

Cons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Pros

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Cons

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

We switched away from MailChimp because they own Mandrill, who we are incredibly reliant on for back-end email processing. MailChimp also gets very expensive, very quickly.

Longtime GetResponse User

One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Pros

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Cons

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

Mickael from mickael mationgo formation

UN TRES BON AUTOREPONDEUR (parfait pour l'email marketing simple et facile )

C'est un excellent outil pour toute petite entreprise à la recherche d'un logiciel d'emailing marketing. Il permet de faire des wébinaire également ( mais ce n'est pas sa fonction première) J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la fonctionnalité glisser-déposer ça simplifie vraiment la vie . Vous pouvez créer des e-mails promotionnels, des newsletters sans avoir à etre un champion de la technique ( ce qui n'est pas mon cas) . Vous pouvez également partager votre compte pour le déléguer à un prestataire ou au un autre administrateur, vous choississez les fonctionnalités que vous acceptez de déléguer en gardant ainsi le contrôle sur votre compte.

Pros

TRES FACILE D'UTILISATION . -pour moi l'un des meilleurs auto-répondeur avec un très bon taux de délivrabilité. -le support client est très réactif c'est un vrai plus . -hyper intuitif d'utilisation et la mise à jour avec les workflow permet de créer des séquence d'emailing vraiment personnalisé en fonction des action de vos prospects .

Cons

le seul petit point faible c'est qu'il n'y a pas de tuto en français fait par Get Response

Response from GetResponse

Replied December 2020

Hi Mickael! Thank you for this review! We do have this YouTube playlist which lists multiple videos in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPUul050w4&list=PLolK1kgYG3zzG5eaCumoQjQpUeuoBRDwW. However, I will let the team know you would like to see more of these in the future. -Taylor

Mayank from MAYANK DADHICH

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Pros

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step. 2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality. 3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform. 4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Cons

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in. 2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Response from GetResponse

Replied May 2021

Hi Mayank! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Taufik from Digital Profix Agency

Make email marketing easy

Overall, GetResponse is my choice when it comes to email marketing because it's easy to use with an affordable price.

Pros

GetResponse is a very powerful email autoresponder and marketing tools. They do not just have an autoresponder. They also have complete marketing tools. I can create a landing page, funnel and capture page with GetResponse. Everything with the drag and drop page builder, and it's very easy to use.

Cons

I need to upgrade the plan to use customizable email automation. In this upgrade version, they give a lot of tools that I do not use at all.

Response from GetResponse

Replied March 2021

Hi Taufik! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and I will be sharing it with the team. -Taylor

Wojciech from DietLabs

Best email marketing service - I tried a lot of them

GetResponse is a tool I was looking for since I started to working at email marketing. I tried few of most popular email marketing platforms and at the end of a day GetResponse is the best of them.

Pros

Really fast and helpful helpdesk. Easy to use. New users will get familiar with the software in just hours. Great pricing table. Friendly marketing automation interface.

Cons

Occasionally problems with stability of platform (PHP errors). Enterprise Account Customer Support is changing a little too often.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Great pricing table for enterprise clients. Powerful marketing automation module.

Response from GetResponse

Replied December 2020

Hi Wojciech! Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the help desk has been quick and helpful. -Taylor

Thomas from University

GetResponse

I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Pros

I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done. In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Cons

I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.

Abraham from Fynnefoto Limited

Industry: Photography

Is Getresponse good for Marketers?

I started using getresponse when i first ventured into affiliate marketing and so far i have not encountered problems with them apart from the cons i stated above. I grew my email list with the free version for a while and after i made some money, i upgraded and have been using it since then. If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, then getresponse is okay for you

Pros

1. First of i like the fact that they will give you a whole 1month to try it out for free and make some money before investing which is what i did. 2.It is also a great autoresponder, my emails sends exactly the way i designed them and at exactly same time too. 3. What i love about them is the vast amount of template they have making creating landing pages very easy and they also have email templates too 4. Generally, their software is very easy to use especially for someone new to email marketing

Cons

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at; 1. The loading time is slow. it shows the rough design of my landing pages for a while before loading the full page. 2. I cant design the desktop and mobile version of my landing pages completely separate. Designing one always affects the other and it took me a while to find a balance between the two and still had to compromise my initial design

Response from GetResponse

Replied May 2021

Hi Abraham! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Janice from Foodtruly Ambitions Ltd

Small Business, eLearning and Marketing Users must try

Get Response is used mainly for landing pages and workflows (aka Funnels). Very very handy and eMail AutoResponders have been implemented easily. You can save templates that you use over and over again and just adjust minor things for different applications or products/services. Love the workflow that has abandoned cart and options of what to do if an email is read or not and waiting time to resend, etc... Always learning more and more as they release following the BETA Test, more amazing features. There is also a Webinar option that I have used. Taught many of my Clients eMail Marketing by using Get Response. It made so much sense to them as many who create eLearning for sale do not realise that they need an automated system of some kind for tracking and selling via auto responders for residual income ROI.

Pros

Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management. Ease of Use and Great UI Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

Cons

More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information. Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM The Webinar did not always work well.

Anuj from Nmt Technologies Pvt Ltd

GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds

We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Pros

GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Cons

No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

Response from GetResponse

Replied August 2020

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at social@getresponse.com, so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

Lu Wee from Entrepreneur Campfire

Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders

I use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.

Pros

I've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons: - Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there - Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were one reason I switched over from another similarly priced tool. - Easy-to-use designers - This was also one of the features that made me switch over to GetResponse. I simply love the drag-and-drop designing interfaces for forms, emails and landing pages! They make my website look professional. - Landing pages - This would have cost some extra money if it were not included. While not the most innovative solution out there, it's a nice-to-have alongside the core features.

Cons

I've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use! Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.

Nick from TheMomentGroup.com

This software is not bad.

Besides the server issue, the software is very useful. The training is also excellent to help improve your marketing.

Pros

It gives you great templates and products. The analytics are very helpful for tracking your results.

Cons

Using for email marketing, we had issues with our open rates getting reduced by 50% or more without change in our usage. After numerous communication with the company, we found out they moved us to a "bad" server/IP address which triggered the recipient inbox spam filters. After several months, the problem was resolved with open rates bouncing back up. They denied being the cause but we have the proof.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

The value was better in GetResponse.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Their policy on importing new email contacts is too strict.

O. Kelvin from Fiverr

My First love regarding email marketing tools

Helps me manage my email list in a simple way. I just love Getresponse.

Pros

I fell in love with Getresponse because of its simplicity and innovation, when you talk about email marketing you cannot the list won't be complete without Getresponse. Pretty simple and straight forward to use, loads of email and landing page templates to choose from. Deliverabilty is good too, they just keep getting better day by day. I now recommend it to all my clients without fears. Getresponse has proven to be a leader in the industry and I'm happy to be part of it. SIDE NOTE: I recently received my affiliate commissions, about $58, small but it's free money you know. What more can I say? See for yourself.

Cons

Price is good, deliverabilty is good too, the only thing I want them to look into is to review accounts thoroughly before making decisions to suspend it.

Ataur from WpfExpress

GetResponse Is The Best Fully Hosted Platform for Email Marketing

Before exploring the details, it’s worth mentioning that the first thing that stood out for me, when I opened the GetResponse installer, was the developer experience. This website, which feels more like a blog than a marketing platform, is populated by numerous articles from various authors. The text is very informative and the best part is the unlimited access to information through the membership program. I highly recommend this website to all GetResponse users. I have been using the fully hosted email marketing solution GetResponse for 3 years. I use it for most of my marketing campaigns, including most importantly email marketing campaigns. It is by far the best email marketing solution, and if you are just starting out in email marketing, it is worth considering this service.

Pros

Besides the basic features that many other email marketing tools offer, the platform offers lots of other useful features that are worth taking a look at. 1. Unlimited email list management 2. Email campaigns 3. Full reporting 4. Email reports 5. Automated campaigns 6. Test & change campaigns 7. Blogging & outreach features 8. Inbound marketing module 9. Online reputation management 10. Free campaign samples There is no denying that GetResponse is the best fully hosted email marketing solution on the market today.

Cons

The fact that GetResponse is fully hosted means that the cost of hosting the service depends on the size of your list and the size of your budget. The server gets automatically updated, but if your server gets compromised or if it gets too old, then your GetResponse experience will be compromised. It is always a good idea to keep your server safe and to secure your data at all times.

Response from GetResponse

Replied October 2021

Hi Ataur! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback. -Taylor

Ian from House Sitting Magazine

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Moving the goalposts

I will be dropping GetResponse when my current 2 year contract with them comes to an end in August. They have completely changed their pricing structure, and have hugely inflated prices in the 2 years I have been using them. I can keep my current contract with current list size (5,000), but to increase my list size as our business grows means a HUGE jump in price up to the next level. When I contacted customer support they offered no help. "Yes," they said. "Prices have changed any you are correct, that is what you now have to pay if you want to expand your business." Do yourself a favour, and don't even start with this goalpost-moving company. Use BirdSend instead.

Pros

GetResponse is a fully featured mailing list software which offers a wealth of options. Lots of templates and great automation options too. It really can do it all.

Cons

The software is fairly complicated and has quite a steep learning curve, so sometimes it can be difficult to find out how to achieve your goal. There will be a way to do it, but it can take some time to figure it out. However, for the biggest con, see my next answer below...

Kevin from Data School

Good feature set for the price, but clunky to use

Pros

Here are the four things I like most about GetResponse: (1) They are cheaper than competitors with a similar feature set. (2) They have a nice interface for searching subscribers. (3) Their live chat operators respond usually within seconds, and live chat is available 24/7. (4) The stats throughout the application update in nearly real-time as people open and click emails.

Cons

I have three main complaints about GetResponse: (1) Most tasks take too many screens and too many clicks to accomplish. The interface could definitely be simpler. (2) The form templates and email templates are cheesy. They are missing simple, well-designed templates. (3) The double opt-in "click to confirm" emails are too slow to arrive. This hurts list growth.

Elizabeth from Freelance

Basic features but good value

For basic email servuces, GetResponse is helpful and get make reaching out to customers/ clients helpful. If you have a small budget and are limited on design skill, it would be a good option for you.

Pros

GetResponse offers a good amount of features for what you pay. Landing pages and email marketing are easy to use and design. Segmenting contacts and the use of sign up sheets really helps keep things organized as well as automatic emails for sign ups. For small businesses or independent creatives, GetReponse would offer good value for your budget. There is a bit of a learning curve but is easy once you get the hang of it.

Cons

I wish GetResponse would offer more elements for both email and landing page designs for more flexibility in design. It sometimes will take longer amounts of time to implement a design I want due to having to play around with different features and sizes to get the look I want. More templates would be helpful as well.

Cheaper.

Eran from Bucai Enterprises

My number 1 recommendation for autoresponder (reliable)

My use-case for GetResponse is simple. I need an email autoresponder that is easy to use and sends emails and has good deliverability. This is what GetResponse does best. That is what I recommend people use it for.

Pros

I like the fact that it is RELIABLE I have had trouble with other email autoresponders deliverability GetResponse does the deliverability job excellent, that's the main value I get from it It integrates with literally everything else I use the pricing is decent for the reliability of email deliverability it has a simple to use autoresponder and newsletter feature it has 24/7 live support chat and you can get help anytime

Cons

Everything else in the software is not the best in my opinion. I do not use its landing page, their webinar feature, sales funnel etc. They have ways to go to catch up to competitors in those departments.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

At the time, it was the first that came to mind, and I was price conscious at the time. In hindsight, I might have tried Active Campaign or ConvertKit but they are more expensive and I am already used to GetResponse and everything integrates well. It's set up good enough for me.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Aweber suspended my account without telling me (unjustly, they later re-instated it)

triyoga from Self Employed

Maximize your business database with the best getresponse email tool

I use Getresponse to optimize the database that I have collected some time recently, it's easy to use personally or when done in a team, affordable prices with features that meet my needs make me satisfied with Getresponse. for beginners who do not have a database I do not suggest it, but you'll be able do a free trial some time recently buying the bundle provided

Pros

This is an incredible promoting tool for any little business or startup searching for solid e-mail commercial center computer program. I truly appreciate the drag and drop usefulness since it doesn't require a lot of tech mastery. You'll make promo emails, bulletins, and more with fair a couple of clicks. Way better however, you'll be able allot numerous admins, permitting you to part the workload. One of us makes a bulletin whereas the other does a general promotional mail. The layouts are incredible as well and make our work a part less demanding.

Cons

I wouldn't suggest GetResponse in case you're fair beginning out together with your marketing automation and do not have a part of databases or budget to spend on any promoting platforms and software.

Response from GetResponse

Replied May 2021

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We really appreciate your feedback! -Taylor

THE SERVICE IS SIMPLY UNRELIABLE

5. Landing pages don't work on Internet Explorer and it takes 3 to 5 seconds to load them on Google Chrome (for one second you can see a landing page with original ugly fonts which is one of the software bugs I guess) 6. During our first meeting I specifically asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if customization is available for registration pages. She said yes. Later we found out that we can only use GetResponse registration form and cannot add custom fields to it. It was very important for us since we hoped to acquire more information about our attendees and use our own branding. She gave us misleading information. We had to create registration form by using landing pages which significantly reduced automation of the webinar (we had to set up reminders and thank you pages by ourselves) and eliminated calendar reminders for our webinars which significantly reduced our attendance rate. 7. There is a limit of 3 speakers. 8. You cannot prepare webinar room in advance. Each time during rehearsals we had to upload all materials (PPT, videos, polls etc.) 1 hour before the webinar which was quite inconvenient. 9. Our colleagues from China couldn't enter the webinar room, load the pages or had terrible connection during the webinar.

Pros

Nice e-mail marketing tools and wide choice of templates.

Cons

We purchased MAX account for 3 months. 1. During our first meeting sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "forgot" to mention that the minimum contract period is 3 months not 1 month as we initially planned to use MAX account for only 1 month. She dropped this information on us during our second meeting and we had to go with 3-months contract because of the schedule. 2. After we signed the contract, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never ever again responded to my e-mails (I sent her multiple e-mails with important questions regarding the payment conditions). 3. We signed the contract in the end of August and informed our Account manager that the payment will be made within 2 to 3 weeks (which is a standard amount of time for large organizations). We hoped to start working on the platform immediately but our Account manager didn't want to move to the next step without seeing the receipt. The response time from him was 2 to 3 days despite on the fact that we are in the same time zone and some features were unavailable to us until the payment was made. We end up paying for 3 weeks (end of August - mid of September) during which we couldn't even use the platform at its full potential. 4. Be ready that Getresponse (Clickmeeting) webinars simply won't work on multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Edge and some Chinese browsers. Our attendees also had connection problems when using iOS Safari browsers and Firefox. (By the way System Requirements on their website state completely different information)

Response from GetResponse

Replied December 2020

Hi there. I do apologize that you had these experiences with GetResponse. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email me at social@getresponse.com. -Taylor

Compliance Department Astonishingly Harsh

Get Response compliance department treated us with an inexcusable heaviness: We'd been using GR for years. Things went well. It was time to build a new segment. The new emails bumped us to the next $$$ level. So, we used 'pay up front discount' (BIG mistake). We emailed the new list. Got some negative tics, due to some less than perfect hygiene on our part. Enter the disciplinarians:. Get Response compliance offered 1 option: Kill the VAST majority of your emails. Then you can play again. We'd just paid them $X,000's for an upgrade, & they hits us with the 500 pound hammer. Imagine a Dr. visit: Dr. finds a questionable spot on a big toe. Dr. offers one option: "Amputate BOTH legs now." We asked for grace. GR Compliance response: It's the 500 pound hammer or you're off line. Only one list triggered this review. We said: "Remove just the 1 list with issues." They would have none of it. GR would not be satisfied until they punished us irreparably. X,XXX of emails of individuals who are our friends and business contacts - all gone. (See above note where GR prevented us from exporting OUR emails which WE had put into GR) Then GR locked out the potential for adding emails back - including the hundreds of perfectly good, very solid, very clean emails we'd added, 1 by 1 - & had not yet even had the opportunity to email yet!! All the work we'd been doing to add and clean up our lists... GONE. Leader to leader: DO NOT do Get Response. Please heed our horror story.

Pros

Did seem to deliver. Gave decent tools for building newsletters. Liked several of their features. Landing pages feature is good.

Cons

There's no easy way to add one email to several categories at once. Example: You have one a customer email. You want to place that email in three segmented lists (which happens quite often). Unfortunately, you have to enter that same individual email THREE times. It felt to me that Get Response was stacking the deck in their favor with this non-functionality. You have to put in more emails, you owe them more money. It's possible that this was not strictly the case, (I never got out the calculator for this). From my experience, they could have made this option MUCH more user friendly. WHEN (not if) they place you, the paying customer, into a disciplinary review, they WILL lock your ability to export. You can follow the "it's easy to export" guides all you want to... you're not going to let you get YOUR contacts out of their system. (my experience) Get Response apparently believes that all those emails you've put into their system... those are not YOUR contacts.... you won't get them out if they have reason to discipline you... which they will. They talk nice and have cheery messages. But import something they don't like, they will, (with a smile), treat you as a paying customer like a redheaded stepchild. Is that the way you want to be treated? You might think that you're a good rule-follower and don't do things wrong... we paid them and used them for years. Then, one day they became punitive. It happened immediately after we paid them.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

A friend of ours used it and suggested it. This friend knew the platform, so we went with that.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Felt like we'd have better receptivity with GR as opposed to MailChimp.

Sarah from Fred Olsen Travel

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

GetReponse makes it so easy to manage our database and we can integrate it with other software

GetReponse makes it so easy to manage our database, we can integrate it with other facilities such as mail munch and customers can unsubscribe to their choosing without any effort on our part.

Pros

GetResponse is an excellent web-based facility which we use to manage multiple emailing lists for various brands. We particularly like the ability to create saved searches, individual campaigns and an easy to manage database. The wysiwyg editor is very good and works very well with our HTML code.

Cons

We have occasionally had the odd problem with emails corrupting post send which is not ideal but have found as long as we schedule for a few minutes ahead and then check the preview we can get round this issue.

Affordable Email Marketing

I've used GetResponse for 5 or 6 years and I've always been happy with it. It didn't take me very long to understand all of the basic features and I've found it to be extremely reliable. It works like it should and I very rarely had any issues at all.

Pros

- GetResponse is fairly easy to set up and start using quickly. There's not a big learning curve. - Priced well. Not extremely cheap, but a good value for what you get. - Doesn't take much time to maintain. Use templates for your emails so there is not much time needed on an on-going basis.

Cons

- Doesn't offer as strong features in terms of automation as some competitors. - Form creator isn't as strong as it could be.

Allison from Lazard

GetResponse, emails at the right time.

It has benefited me in such a way that I have been able to establish a better correspondence in each email sent, this way I have been attending each client better and sending the necessary information, in the correct time.

Pros

The great thing about GetResponse is the fast reception of Emails to all the subscribers to whom each email is sent, the truth is that the reception is processed in a matter of seconds each client has the email in his Email, the truth is that I am very proud of So good features that I've been getting from GetResponse.

Cons

The problem of GetResponse is basically the support, I sent a couple of questions a while ago, about 3 months, and the customer service is not so pleasant, because if you do not understand what they are trying to say, you They respond with rudeness and even treat you badly.

Wendy from Alador and Smith

GetResponse - One of the best tools for email marketing!

Great for email marketing!

Pros

First of all, GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial to test them out. Currently, we're using the Pro package and it allows us to manage a big list of emails. Email automation is one of their strengths, setting it up is easy. We can also create forms and landing pages that converts. Making a form or a landing page is a very smooth experience. They have plenty of professional templates to use. Additionally, their pricing is very competitive.

Cons

I do not like their new interface, it is cluttered. I wish they could make it simpler.

Katherine from Ryder System

Quite reliable platform GetResponse.

GetResponse has helped me a lot in my company, because I have been able to create quite simple campaigns in a matter of minutes, send information about registrations, purchases of my company's products and much more, just by providing an Email.

Pros

GetResponse is a quite reliable platform, what I like most about this platform is the ease with which you can create an advertising campaign, just with a few simple steps of adding a design and adding the desired text, you will have the campaign ready , the rest does GetResponse automatically!

Cons

I do not like GetResponse for Anroi, I think it's a version too outdated and lacks a lot of renewal and more current versions of the web, I would like the creators of GetResponse to dedicate themselves more to improving the App for a better stay.

Vigney from Poá Parfum

Nice speed in campaigns and very easy create GetResponse.

GetResponse has been a program of very good advances, and has brought excellent benefits to my company, since each client interested in our services, receives an Email instantly when they enter my campaign.

Pros

What I like most about GetResponse is the speed with which this software is handled, when carrying out a campaign, it can be done in a matter of minutes, and send immediate answers to each person who registers with his mail in the campaign, the reception of the sent mail is almost immediate.

Cons

I do not like the GetResponse App for mobile phones, because in this application you can only see results of a campaign and modify small adjustments, but you can not create a campaign, I would like this function to be implemented in this application, for a best experience

Aris from POWERPC

GetResponse is the leader for Email Marketing

We are mostly using GetResponse as an email marketing platform, email automation software and autoresponder. We are using less time with emails and focus on our products and services.

Pros

We are taking advantage of the embedded Facebook Ads feature where we can manage our campaigns within GetResponse and merge our statistics and metrics. Their prices are very friendly and you definitely can afford the suggested plans. The email automation workflow is priceless, you can visually design each step of your campaign. They also have ready templates for funnels, email marketing and an app called Social Ads Creator that helps you generate material for social media ads.

Cons

The editor is breaking some changes on the content when switching from Mobile to Desktop or vice versa. If I change some content so that it can fit on the proper screen it changes the content on Desktop too, breaking some of the content totally. The best approach we came up is design the Mobile view first and then proceed to the Desktop view.

Response from GetResponse

Replied January 2021

Hi Aris! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of GetResponse. We greatly appreciate! -Taylor

Belinda from Seed Stock Media, llc

Great Full Featured Affordable Email Marketing

Of all the email marketing tools we’ve used, and there have been several as many of our clients come on board with their own email marketing accounts already set up, or top choice is GetResponse. We appreciate that it has a lot of features we don't need yet but are looking forward to using as our marketing strategies grow.

Pros

It has all the bells and whistles of the large name CRM programs but at a fraction of the price. We can import lists, set up automated email campaigns, create landing pages, and segment and filter the lists. For WordPress users, they just added a landing page plugin that makes it easy to customize the page on your own website. They make it easy to set up newsletters with the drag and drop tool but advanced users can still create custom letters with HTML. They recently updated the dashboard and I think it a lot more intuitive to find things. We always appreciate free trials and GetResponse gives you a free 30-day trial with up to 1000 contacts on your list.

Cons

I don’t really see any cons with GetResponse at this time. It really is my favorite email marketing program.

This is a nightmare of email marketing

Not the best software for B2B saas for sure. The only benefit is the price but you loosing much more opportunities with limitations everywhere. I'm so dissatisfied and in search of an alternative solution.

Pros

- Good interface design; - Simple API integration; - Opportunity to connect landings, forms, and email marketing in one place.

Cons

- Very primitive and limited automation workflows ( we were not able to automate the sequence of emails when the tag or action is not assigned to drive better engagement and retention); - Not convenient reporting (this is always a challenge to analyze results of email marketing and there is no way to connect goal complections from analytics); - Poor functionality (every time my team face some limitations and it seems that a lot of functionality is on MVP stage); - Dissatisfied support (you may waste all the day to understand how to fix your issue); - Forms are not mobile adapted; - Landings are so limited too and hard to create great CRO design; - Some data dissapierd or incorrectly showed (usually we see that people click on links which do not exist in the newsletter) - All the emails go to the promotion section and there is no way to go inbox not to get lost

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Better deliverability of emails, simple interface, pricing

Abhi from Digital Pexel

A must have tool for small business owners and internet marketer.

One should give it a try, as compared to other email marketing tool at this price, one should definitely check getresponse. They even have a 30 day trial .

Pros

- The one thing that I liked most about Getresponse is its ease of use, I've been using other email marketing tool but getresponse is the best one at a decent price point. - They have excellent customer service, I needed help in my integration with email autoresponder and helped me, really fast. - Autoresponder feature is great with high deliverity, the one thing I liked most about gestreponse is the UI in Autoresponder , you can easily create a flow for sending email sequence.

Cons

There is nothing that I can say I didn't like about it.

Paula from Starbucks

Campaigns with better supervision.

GetResponse is a program that with the exact instructions, you can achieve job stability in the area of ​​Email Marketing. However, I do not recommend using it without studying its functions. Currently it benefits my company, offering the way to supervise the campaigns carried out at all times.

Pros

The special thing that GetResponse has, are the constant updates it makes on the platform with the sole purpose of pleasing the customer. Recently added functions such as: monitor campaigns from the mobile device, something that is very important in any company.

Cons

The weak point that GetResponse has is customer support, although constant updates are made, the support takes more than 3 days to answer a question, something that is very annoying at all times.

Alex from Allamayn Consulting

They're a constant disappointment

They were a great company and a great service. They still are somehow. I believe the vision of this company is still great. But the execution is poor, to be honest. The reason I talk about them as a company is that your email marketing provider is SO CLOSE AND PERSONAL with your business, once you know how to use it and make it your primary way of generating sales. It's becomes crucial to be able to rely on them. I hope they get better.

Pros

Good value for money. Good ideas from management (I suppose), good choice of features.

Cons

- Poor execution of new features - Poor user interface - VERY POOR transitions between versions of the platform: features break, processes you build might break as well - Poor coding and testing: if you use it professionally, you know that you can't rely on it. (ex: draft emails break, email templates break, fonts break, text size break, etc... they work at first then break for some reason) - VERY BAD when it comes to RESPONSIVE emails. - HORRIBLE customer service: they're all NON-Native English Speakers and don't understand what you tell them - unless it's a SUPER BEGINNER question. They just don't get it. They assume every customer they have is a newbie or a grandma who has never sent any newsletter. It's very frustrating. - And... unclear fees when it comes to upgrading/downgrading your account. It's a game of chess to understand WHY you're getting charged some amount to upgrade.

Allan from Bars and Hustle

A quality email automation tool!

One of the best email marketing tool today!

Pros

GegtResponse is a great email marketing tool. Setting up a campaign is easy and they offer a tutorial on how to make one. The dashboard is simple and the icons are big enough. I like the feature of their landing pages. I can create a great landing page within a few minutes and it has a responsive design. Also, there are tons of templates to choose from. I can also create beautiful forms that I can place on our website. It provides a lot of advanced features as well and this tool is also affordable!

Cons

I have some issues with their drag and drop interface. It is a little bit complicated.

Fee from Vegan Author and Speaker

Overall I'm happy with this autoresponder platform for my mail outs.

It is nice to be able to write then schedule my newsletters and in a format that is visually exciting for the reader. Having buttons to direct reader to links is also easy for the reader.

Pros

The dashboard is easy to read and has stats at a glance. I use it for my newsletters and find the layout with drag and drop features straight forward. Support is fast and tickets are answered promptly. Added bonus of live chat! I changed from a well known autoresponder which I found cumbersome, so Get Response is definitely an improvement in layout and ease.

Cons

There is no easy way to edit templates - one has to do a completely new "newsletter" then save as a template. This is something I'm hoping they will fix. Sometimes the editor part of an area over rides what is being typed which can be frustrating not being able to "see". An adjustment of the block of writing does fix this.

Aladdin from Smart Sell Club

Email platform that uses blacklisted IPs to send emails

Customer service is fast to respond when it comes to using the platform but beware this company is very bad. They provide a very bad email service and the majority of their IPs are blacklisted. We sent a campaign to our very engaged list which normally gets 40% open rates at least but on Get Response had a 0.2% open rate which made us investigate. This is when we found that their IPs were blocked and we then requested a refund and they denied it was their fault and said we will remove the IP that was blacklisted. They said that they have a no refund policy. I now have to go to my bank to report this. Stay away from companies like this who build something that looks amazing on the outside but behind scenes are destroying your business by providing blacklisted IPs. We only used them as we needed the Webinar feature but that was the biggest mistake we could have made and I just want to warn anyone who needs an email platform to stay away from this company at all costs.

Pros

The most important feature for an email platform is to deliver emails in the inbox not spam folder. We discovered that the majority of their IPs are blacklisted and have not been removed so users will never know that their emails are not being delivered to inboxes unless they check blacklisting. To my surprise we find that they have been blacklisted for some time and our open rates were so low because of this but Get response blames the sender.

Cons

It is very buggy and all the features feel like they are half built.

needed webinar feature

Response from GetResponse

Replied August 2021

Hi Aladdin. We are sorry to hear that you had this experience with GetResponse. Please contact me via email and I will look into this ASAP. -Taylor

Benjamin from Benjamin Tongkam

Industry: Information Services

Getresponse Review

I would say it's awesome.

Pros

I was super impressed with it ease of use and it's fair pricing, I have used several email marketing platforms but I had to leave all the others for Getresponse. They have all I needed to do my business. They made everything easy for me.

Cons

They somewhat have limited integrations compared to bigger platforms.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

I enjoy better and more elaborate templates, user friendliness.

Response from GetResponse

Replied May 2021

Hi Benjamin! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it. -Taylor

Ioana from Weaningful

Great option for begginers and advanced alike

Successfully using it for email newsletters and autoresponders. They have a funnel feature that helps visually and a great price to start on.

Pros

I switched over from Flodesk because of one functionality and the cheaper price. So far it's been a learning curve.

Cons

A bit overwhelming when you look at the dashboard at first, it takes a while to get used to where all the links are.

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Cheaper and it had the functionality I needed.

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Extra functionality and lower initial cost

Response from GetResponse

Replied February 2021

Hi Ioana! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We greatly appreciate it. -Taylor