Browse Kartra Reviews

André from Mindplug

Automations, Great Templates and Features

Kartra is in the game for professionals. Is robust, with massive pro features and constant contact with users developimg new features as we need it and go forward.

Pros

Extremely easy to setup your entirely business and starting list and nurture your leads. Great graphics and video trainnings. Support always responsive. The email sequence builder is a plus

Cons

The integration in between Kartra and Webinarjam is a crap, this is the only bad point and strange as these two groups are brothers.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Better price and agregated of professional features.

Dana from Vaalin, LLC

Industry: Online Media

So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department

I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

Pros

There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

Cons

Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges. Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Kartra had more of what I was looking for at the time and what they do, they do exceptionally well.

Paul from Gold Coast NZ Tours Ltd

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good for some uses but has some ballbreaker shortcomings for me.

kartra saves me time. Once I have built some sales funnels they are repeatable and their success (or not) is measurable. Kartra provides me with actionable data that is easily and quickly accessible so I'm basing my decisions on real time accurate data. And I can set it up so that I am making money while I sleep

Pros

Has many functions on the one platform. I could use my own domains and favicons. There were some templates to use and the webinar help sessions we useful. It provides realtime actionable data to make good decisions.

Cons

Customers cannot select multiple items of a product in one purchase transaction on a specific date when they want to join one session once that already has others in that session. For a tourist who has a family of 4 people they cant buy 4 tickets and they cant specify that they want to go on a tour that already has people booked on it but there is available space for them. And they cant book for the one tour once.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

The test period offered, the pricing was better and there were some templates to use. It was a more turnkey solution than hubspot.

Andrés J from Innovintergy Consulting

OK software, awful support and you're locked in for life!

I was an early user of Kartra and had great expectations. They have added some nice features through time, but they changed their support policies about 2 years ago, and now I'm stuck with them. They used to be quite friendly, now they response as a typical call center, they are never wrong, and they are never ever loose. Software is OK, but has several design flaws, most which have not been fixed. I love when companies where I am a client win and make profit, as this makes sure they will grow and become better. This is not the case for Kartra, and I'm so deep in now, that looking for another provider is almost impossible. I really miss the Kartra from their first year or so!

Pros

The idea behind Kartra is amazing: a one stop for all your marketing and lead generation needs. In this sense, it has many features, so you won't need to be paying many providers, just one, for most of your needs.

Cons

Support is just awful! As an early user, I used to love their support, as I'm a proactive user with a tech background, and they were quite open to new ideas and had a very "let's see what's the issue". However, about 2 years ago, this changed. Every time you contact them, it's the typical big tech call center answer "it's not on our end, it has to be an issue on your side". They never take responsibility, and they always win. for example, in the basic plan at $100, they offer 50 GB of "bandwidth" each month. However, every new cycle your bandwidth starts automatically starts at whatever hard drive space you're using. For example, if you have 30 GB of files, at the beginning of the month, the bandwidth meter doesn't reset to 0 GB, but to 30 GB. This makes no sense, and in fact, this is not "bandwidth". I decided to give up on trying to reach support, as they are perfect, they don't admit this issue, and they also tend to give condescending responses.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

It looked like a better solution, with more characteristics and better support.

Harsha from Conceptia software technologies

Best platform for marketing in all aspects of business through online

It was the only one platform and the best for my current online business. Developing features along with the customer support is great.

Pros

Advanced feature available in this platform helps and it attracts the other viewers and the complete business management can be done. The training tutorials along with the videos with a great support is available.

Cons

At initial stage it is quite complicated to learn the features it consumes little more time. And also this particular platform is quite expensive. The interface can be improved show that it will be helpful for the business start the online business.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

Wanted to check the additional features an interface available. Pricing is the main constraint what we are looking for.

Patricia from Success Made Easy LLC

Kartra is simply the best

Not only do I set up, host and market my online courses; I use it for my digital appearance and with all the statistics and analytics I know immediately if, how or where to tweak a campaign. Client communication is made easy....

Pros

I do not need any other software to host or market my online courses. Everything ties together. So much time and money saved!

Cons

It has a little bit of a learning curve at the beginning. But when you are willing to dive in, you pretty fast get the clue since there are awesome tutorials and amazing support!

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

I had a free version of Thinkific but compared to Kartra it’s outdated and it’s not so user friendly..plus you need additional softwares....

Drew from Really Direct Marketing LLC

Familiarity breeds content

This is great for landing pages or just simple web pages too. It enable you to direct traffic to one page which can then send the visitor onto a myriad of applications.

Pros

Kartra is a plethora of things which enable you to rely on it for so many different tasks in your business. It does take a moment to get to grips with but as you become more familiar with it you can't help but be content with it too.

Cons

A bit of a steep learning curve to start.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

flexibility and the ability to use as little or as much as you needed until you feel ready to move on.

Yassine from FastEcomAds

The perfect tool to launch an MVP in few hours

I use kartra to quickly launch an MVP for a business idea or a landing page to collect leads, the premade templates make the website creation super easy and fast without compromising the end result. I also use the kartra API to integrate the websites I have hosted on kartra with other services like google sheet and slack.

Pros

Kartra has a lot of great premade templates that can be edited by simply dragging and dropping elements to come up with the desired design that I have in mind, it can be used to create funnels also multi-page websites. Kartra integrates with a variety of payment gateways which is a must for eCommerce businesses like mine.

Cons

There’s a bit of a learning curve at the beginning but thankfully I was able to find a lot of video tutorials about it online and I quickly got used to it.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

kartra fits my needs and it’s way cheaper than clickfunnels.

Danielle from DaniMagestro.com

Kartra is fast becoming BETTER than all the other all in one's

Pros

Literally has everything in one system. Overall fairly easy to use, no weird rules to remember like other systems. Things JUST WORK! I know several small business owners who work solo using it and managing it without having to hire a big team.

Cons

I feel that the reports could be a little better. I also dislike having to add the Facebook pixel to every single landing page I create.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

Needed something less expensive, less clunky.

Robert from ChangeWell Training Academy

Great product - which appears to have lost customer focus and eroded its support function.

We came into this product with enormous goodwill for the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and what he was committed to. Since his passing - it appears as if things have changed radically - in a direction that is not good. We're actively considering whether Kartra deserves our continued business. We have noticed that other leaders in digital marketing, who were early and enthusiastic Kartra advocates are now using other platforms. At least one such has told us that his experience with the decline in customer service is a reason why he's moving on. Now, today Kartra has informed us that they are going to start charging us more. That's the straw...

Pros

We love the fact that e-mail, webpages, shopping cart, video hosting & membership are all tightly integrated. No one has done a better job of this - but some are trying.

Cons

No problem with the software - but a very big problem with the customer support function which has recently deteriorated very significantly. Previously, we got quick, useful replies where the support provider actually went to the account, looked at the problem, verified it and provided video showing how to fix it. Now - numerous tickets on the same issue go unheeded because the responses are posted to an account that is not ours. Responses appear to have mis-understood the problem. Repeated pleas for help go unacknowledged. Even tried reaching out to Genesis Digital execs via phone & LinkedIn. No response. To make it worse, recently they have taken down all the instructional videos and written tutorials for Webinar Jam. Replaced them with an API document which is useless to us. One of Kartra's main selling points is "ease of use." Likewise with Webinar Jam. It's supposed to be easy to use WJ to integrate webinars into the Kartra ecosystem. We don't expect anyone to do it for us, but we're not software engineers. We have other things we need to do. So we do need easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and support when we get it wrong. Because the tutorials are gone and the customer support is weak, we're now paying for a webinar platform which we cannot connect to Kartra and which we can't use with confidence. This affects the heart of our business at a very bad time.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

We had high confidence in Kartra [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & team to deliver what they promised - and they did. Kartra was everything we expected and more. We are seriously disappointed in the recent changes that have made the product more difficult to use - not because the software has changed - but because the support function has eroded very significantly.To make it worse - it is now impossible to have meaningful communication with anyone in this company. We would have preferred to air all these issues in private - but no one responds to us.This request for our opinion is now the second to which we've responded in the last month. The first promised a free $47/mo training in return for our input. No sign of that yet. Only more requests for feedback. We expect our service providers to make only those promises they intend to keep.No ill-will to Genesis Digital. Abiding love for the KARTRA & WEBINAR JAM as cutting edge products. We hope to see both these platforms flourish. But they will need to continue to earn trust & confidence of customers. We understand the turmoil that happens when a leader dies. But it's now time to get focused again on business. These are not software related issues. The software is solid. This is all about customer service!!! I look forward to the opportunity to revise this review, recounting how these issues have been addressed: quickly, thoroughly, elegantly.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

Lack of integration, time consuming, confusing, not easy to use in a coordinated way.

Croix from Instant Manifestation Sexcrets

Great for small and simple businesses but ...

Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses. Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their quirks sorted out and add a real customer service live chat support. That said, now we only use it as a website/landing page builder and for our membership site. For our business and funnel work properly and be more cost effective, we also integrate a different CRM, customer support app, video hosting and payment platform. I've talked to some big player friends with lots of traffic who are also Kartra users and they confirm the same. Love it, but there are glitches and it is expensive for high traffic and sales. We will stay with Kartra for the foreseeable future. We almost switched but nobody has a perfect solution for a high traffic online business. After seeking better options, I found that Kartra is still the best if you don't want to hire a tech team. We can do everything ourselves. Kartra, please add a live tech support system. At least during business hours.

Pros

I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

Cons

Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses. COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel. PROBLEMS: We have had glitches in customer emails being black list after purchase and so they don't receive the welcome email and login to the membership. And we have random password issues for the membership. This means we have had to create redundancies and a robust customer support system to minimize refunds and complaints. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: While better recently, it still is horrible often taking a day to respond to ask questions and then an additional day to reply with an answer that is often not helpful. Most I trouble shoot myself now. Or I use a work around and that is why we integrate with other platforms. Support tickets only for a digital tech platform like Kartra is frustrating, costing us money when there are issues. USABILITY: Overall very good. I wish they would fix the step-by-step procedure and allow jumping to the section you need. There are definitely areas to make more user friendly. It is similar to thrive themes, so my learning curve was small. But if you are new to this style, it will take a while to get fluent. But it is easy to use overall. I like that a lot.

The all-in-one concept.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

The all-in-one concept. But it is not powerful enough to be the one-stop-shop like we hoped.

David from Auspicium Limited (Davidkey.com)

I'm falling in love!

Pros

I love the simplicity and the way Kartra holds your hand through every-step of the funnel build and membership set up. The onboard analytics are great. The functionality for running our automated webinar is awesome. Building fab looking pages is effortless. Cant wait to move our support desk over and start using some of the advanced functionality. For example, we are looking at implementing the SMS feature to improve our webinar show up rate.

Cons

I haven't found major issues any yet....

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

We use Everwebinar and this seemed a logical step. CLick funnel reviews weren't always flattering.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

too many API's and Infusionsoft was getting behind the times, my APIs and consultancy costs were so high just to make the thing work....$12,000 a year for a consultant to get infusionsoft working was ridiculous. We are slowly transitioning everything over including 15,000 customers

Rocco from askROCCO Media

Kartra is Real Online Business Software

Love it. Sometimes I would rather get someone on the phone for support because I think it would be easier to get stuff done but Kartra's support desk is pretty quick.

Pros

There are too many features to list but my favorite is the Memberships, the ease of making a Portal with many courses, all the Done for you campaigns, the all in one ability of email, forms, integrations, the ability to interact with Zapier and other workflow products, drag and drop page building, I can go on but I only have so much space. Genisis Digital really understands how an online business should operate when they built this software.

Cons

I only have one. They need to figure out how to create the ability to add more than 4 levels of membership in their membership platform.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

The ability to use several payment gateways, ease of use and ability to sell physical products and integration with Zapier.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

I needed a more robust platform for what we were creating.

Heidi from Thin Within/Renewed Life Mentoring

Kartra ~ Powerful, Robust, Do-It-All ~ All-in-One Software

I have been able to get an idea about a product that my market may want and throw a page up on the web and pitch it out there and get responses. Sign ups or even payments. Now that I have learned my way around, it is relatively easy to do that!

Pros

After running a full-time ministry/business online for a couple of years, I had all kinds of programs and platforms that I was paying for monthly or yearly. When it came time to streamline it all, I narrowed it down to just Kartra. Everything is right there in one place, integrating well with WebinarJam and EverWebinar.

Cons

Two things...1.) the email component (CRM?). There is no easy way of taking the leads from Kartra and pulling them in to another CRM platform. It would be awesome if this part of Kartra was as robust as its page builder, portal builder, and membership builder! 2.) a way to set up a store of all the products or services I offer all in one "place"

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Function...Kartra can do everything I want to do better than anything else. The way my choice worked out, I had already put money out for all of the products I mention above, When I was trying to cut costs, I eliminated everything BUT Kartra and Active Campaign. Active Campaign will be eliminated at some point, too.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

Kajabi was having trouble doing what my tech team asked it to do. Kartra came out at a time when I wasn't terribly happy with some customer service responses to my questions about Kajabi.

Brittany from Process for Profit by Brittany & Co.

Kartra is a life saver!!

Pros

I absolutely love the fact that almost everything is in one place. I moved from 5 different software tools into Kartra and was able to save myself $250 per month in software but then probably another 20 hours of time trying to connect all the tools together to work. Now I have 1 place to go and I can build the tech pieces of a simple funnel in under an hour!!

Cons

The builders within the software are not the greatest. I feel that they are slow and clunky. There needs to be a way to save your brand/style guidelines so that you do not have to change the font and color on EVERY SINGLE thing. When you copy and paste text into the page or email builder, it should use the same font that was saved in the template. The Course/membership builder is the same. I would also love it if the CRM function had a place to create follow up tasks that created a task list. I do online marketing but I also do consulting and I have to use another CRM to track those leads because there is not a way for me to set a follow up with a lead in Kartra. Overall I absolutely love Kartra and I am hoping that these things are updated as soon as possible so that I can love it even more!

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

I felt that it included the most features for the value and was the easiest to use. Kajabi felt clunky and hard to use and Kartra felt seamless (other than the outdated builder)

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

I was using Ontraport, Thinkific, Vimeo, Acuity and Zendesk. I was spending over $400 per month on everything. Now I pay $200 per month on Kartra and actually saved even more by doing the annual plan!

Bobby from Your Online Genius LLC

Best All-In-One Online Platform Out There

Kartra is the backbone of my online business. As an old school guy, I've still got my basic website on WordPress, but everything else is built on Kartra. It's where I collect leads, nurture those leads, sell them my products, and deliver my memberships and courses to my customers. I lucked into Kartra during their Beta launch because someone mentioned it right after I'd done a digital audit. I replaced loads of other software with Kartra (and it is saving me $500 or more each month with the systems I could eliminate). There's no perfect software solution, but Kartra is the closest I've found.

Pros

My favorite part is that this truly is an all-in-one marketing platform. Honestly, I was skeptical when I first signed up because I've used "all-in-one" systems before and most were below average in lots of different functions. Kartra is different. I have yet to find a function within Kartra that I would rate at anything less than well-above average compared to other software (including single-use software options). The page templates and page builder are exceptional and easy to use. The email component is fantastic for broadcasts and sequences. The help desk is intuitive and fantastic. And the developers clearly thought about things from a user's perspective... in the little things. They have GDPR functionality that is simple to use and powerful (as a lawyer who helps online entrepreneurs deal with the "legal stuff," that's a huge plus in my book). And they have BUILT in automatic emails to help you recapture customers' who have failed payments. Everywhere I turn within the software, they've done it right. And they've thought of things that most entrepreneurs wouldn't even have thought of so it's a system that will do the work for you!

Cons

The only real con was that it took a bit of getting used to when it came to building overall funnels. Figuring out which pieced to create first (the landing page, the product, the confirmation page, the email sequences) took a while for me. But that was only really an issue because I was used to another system. Once I got the hang of starting at the end, it was easy peasy. The only other con doesn't exist anymore... Early on, the support was a bit backlogged. I raised it with the Kartra team, and they have gotten things squared away. For months now, anytime I have an issue, there is a live support person available to chat within a matter of minutes.

Laura from Agape Soul Spa

Industry: Mental Health Care

Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution

I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

Pros

Kartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Convenient to have everything in one platform. Less expensive and eliminating the hassle of trying to integrate a bunch of other applications

Marvin S. from 1NBUSINESS™ CORPORATION

Why we selected KARTRA

MY JOURNEY WITH KARTRA HAS BEEN AS A BETA TESTER, AND CUSTOMER, AND THE ONLY THING THAT I FOUND THAT IS MISSING IS YOU!

Pros

KARTRA IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A PRODUCTIVE COST EFFICIENT SYSTEM THAT OPERATES CONGRUENTLY, TOGETHER WITH EVERY OTHER SECTION OF THE SYSTEM TO MAKE EVERY SECTION 12 "X" YOU ABILITY TO MOVE WITH THE SPEED OF THE MARKET WITHOUT THE WORRY OF 5 OR 6 DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND ADDITIONAL EXPENSE OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT PLAY WELL TOGETHER.

Cons

INITIALLY IT WAS A LITTLE DAUNTING AND OVERWHELMING, ONLY BECAUSE TRULY THIS SYSTEM IS TO HARD TO RELIEVE THAT IT COULD POSSIBLY BE THIS EFFICIENT AND EASY, SO AS A METICULOUS BEING I TRIED TO DISCOVER WHAT I MIGHT BE MISSING THAT COULD COST BUSINESS ISSUES. HOWEVER, AFTER EVERY SECTION AND TEST THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SYSTEMS EXCEPT FOR THE HUMAN OPERATORS. USE IT EXACTLY AS IT STATES THAT YOU CAN AND START WITH "GO!"

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

KARTRA HAS ONE PRICE POINT FOR EVERYTHING NECESSARY TO GET TO MARKET IN ONE SYSTEM FAR BELO G THE COST OF ALL OF THE OTHERS INDIVIDUALLY.

Kevin from Songwriting Planet

Industry: Music

Kartra will change your life!

Early on in my business growth, I switched from using a variety of Internet tools to Infusionsoft, because I thought it would allow me to integrate all my online tools into one platform. But with that service, I still ended up duct-tapeing together 3 additional tools, and I had to manage my lists in two different places, continually trying to sync up all the members and their corresponding tags. The tools were either inadequate (not mobile responsive, bad looking pages, membership site not integrated well, etc) or if I wanted a different functionality it required a plugin with an additional fee attached, and that company has dozens, if not hundreds of these plugins available. It was quite disappointing. When executive spoke at a conference about how he “ran out of duct-tape” and decided to create his own platform specifically for Internet Marketers, I put myself on the waiting list to beta test it as soon as it was released. I currently have two Kartra accounts, and my life is soooo much better now. Finally, everything I need actually is in one place. Additionally, there are some awesome features included, such as video hosting with analytics, that were not available at all with other companies. No more need for a separate Amazon S3 video hosting account and hoping I can integrate Google analytics to provide some useful video stats. If you are an Internet marketer selling information products, Kartra will change your life! Thanks!

Pros

Everything you need actually is in one place this time.

Cons

After having used dozens of software tools for my Internet businesses, I can't think of any cons to Kartra.

Alexandre from AS Digital Consulting

Good!

It's a great tool, definitely, made by marketers for marketers. The all in one is great but it has the defauts of its qualities: overall the whole machine may tend to be slow and many operations and clicks and options are mandatory to do s single task.

Pros

The all in one thing. Not easy to get used to the tool but the more I practice and discover new features, the more I like it. The support is very good, although sometimes answers may be a bit generic (copy/paste templates).

Cons

Something that is really annoying: you cannot jump from one section to another. Instead, you have to go through every section in order to reach one you want. i.e: I'm into a product creation. I'm at the first section and I want to only configure the Affiliates section. Icannot reach it by clicking on it. I have to go through each section and click save and next every time. This is the same for emails, or forms… That's a waste of time. Can you do something about it?!

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

I didn't like the CF experience

David from D14 Consulting

Outstanding

I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

Pros

Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

Cons

I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for. Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Price, Ease of Use, Overall completeness of what I need to run a business online.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

I tried several different products before settling on KARTRA. The fact that KARTRA had everything all in one place was terrific!

Shirley from MagneticMediaCareers.com

Industry: Broadcast Media

Kartra Has Enormous Potential!...It's Great Platform for Business But There is Room for Improvement

My experience has been pretty good in spite of some of the shortcomings of the Kartra platform. I think it's just "growing pains" and should hopefully improve over time. You may see a lot of videos on YouTube, blog posts and articles around the web raving about Kartra. You have to consider the source. Many of these "rave reviews" are affiliates trying to make some money.(More power to them!) I mention that because the average person will look all of those reviews and think it's simple and easy to use. While it's a nice platform, it will be a bit of a challenge if you've never used anything like it before. In my opinion, it could be a lot more user friendly. It's easy to find yourself "stuck" trying to figure out what to do next. While Kartra does have some "training" videos and blog posts. I found myself searching on YouTube for clearer explanations and examples. Overall, if you're looking for an alternative to Clickfunnels or Infusionsoft (Now known as Keap), Kartra is one to consider. I suggest signing up for the trial and really put Kartra through it's paces. Build pages, automations etc. That's the only way that you're going to see if it's the right solution for you and your business.

Pros

What I like most about Kartra are the features. It has EVERYTHING you need to set up sales and marketing funnels, landing pages, email marketing and a lot more. Plus if you later decide to sell online courses or need a member's site etc...Kartra has it all.

Cons

Kartra is a bit clunky. It also seems to run a bit slow when updating a page. That being said, it is software and we all know that technology can sometimes have a mind of it's own literally. I believe it will get better over time. I also have a small bone to pick with Kartra with their decision to use em vs px. While, I get that em is better in terms of accuracy. The developers of Kartra need to understand that their average customers aren't graphic artists or developers. We know, use and understand px (pixels). So why not give us the option to use px instead of em?

Mike from MikeButler.com

KARTRA - a No-Brainer MUST Have for any online business

I love almost everything about Kartra except it is not user friendly. It takes time to learn all of the hidden complicated steps you must take to make things work. I wish they would get a good business customer who is not tech savvy, and watch them try to use and navigate the software. This would help the propeller heads get exposed to how we think and operate.

Pros

1. Done for You Stuff - boatload of "Flip a Switch" to turn on new products, campaigns, launches, web forms, sales pages, order pages, thank you pages with follow up sequences already built for you. Simple, fill-in-blank stuff and it creates all of the Sharp Looking Web Pages (yes, boatload of templates or create you own) Kartra is the missing link for KornFewshunsoft. (Kornfewshunsoft user since 2004) Time Saver, Money Maker

Cons

1. Cannot do OneZee TwoZee sales with a discounted price - if you have Sales people on phone 2. Cannot do "Quotes" (Infusionsoft feature) for customers, unique discounted bundle of products, bonuses 3. Cannot push a button to see all of your customers - you must go thru a 7 step process that is painful 4. No folders to categorize uploaded photos and images - All into one huge bucket - time eater to find 5.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

that's is what i had hoped for, but kartra falls way short of what Infusionsoft can do right. I will say Kartra keeps improving and I did not know that Kartra does not offer customer support.

Dawn from The Shuler Group, LLC

Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part

Even with my grumblings above, I am very satisfied with Kartra, especially considering its competition. I truly believe it's the best value with regard to functionality and ease of use, hands down.

Pros

The fact that I have the functionality of a shopping cart, email CRM, membership site, video hosting (with all the analytics), and an affiliate program.

Cons

There are some features that are still not available (it's a fairly new platform), like the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a product. Also, the lowest plan only allows for 5 products, which is ridiculously low.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

I happily moved from 1ShoppingCart to Kartra as soon as it was available. 1ShoppingCart was overpriced for what it offered, antiquated, and I believe they were out of integrity with their "monthly" billing (which has an asterisk on their sales page that explains you'll be charged every 28 days, essentially 13 times a year). I know my customers wouldn't stand for that.

Anja from Health & Fitness

Marketing Is Finally EASY!

I love how easy it is to set up sales pages and start selling straight away. Before Kartra I would battle with my wordpress pages and setting up forms, but with Kartra I started to sell products and services almost instantly. It also manages my database with ease and I can send follow up email sequences with ease. It's made my marketing so easy and follow up sales are set on auto-pilot.

Pros

I love that this is an all-in-one marketing system. I can manage my customer database, run promotions, segment my customers, send emails, and set up all of my sales pages and forms ALL from the one program. It also has a whole affiliate management system and so much customization.

Cons

I use a lot of video content, so the only frustrating thing is the high charges for bandwidth. All the other aspects are well within the limits, but I get charged extra because my bandwidth usage goes over. I've had to set up a vimeo account to help with this issue, but that's frustrating because it's another service I have to subscribe to. I would rather have it all in the one place, but the bandwidth fees are so excessive.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Because it integrated email directly.

Jacqui from Jacqui Greene Coaching

Industry: Mental Health Care

Constantly impressed

I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

Pros

I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

Cons

There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Price, recommendation, communication from the team.

Dan from The Proof

Complete Turnkey Solution for online businesses

After discovering Kartra, we got rid of infusionsoft, Acuity Scheduling, Wistia video hosting, Clickcunnels and Payfunnels. We have migrated all of our clients to Kartra as well.

Pros

Everything is under one roof, from video hosting to websites, calendar bookings, email sequencing and so much more.

Cons

Support is strictly via email and can take 24+ hours to get a response.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

Kartra has all the features under one roof so actions can talk to each other.

Jacque from Futurebound

Beginner or Advanced... You'll love Kartra.

Kartra allows use to develop expert digital marketing campaigns with beginner knowledge.

Pros

Kartra is the best all-in-one solution for digital marketers. Having option forms, landing pages, automations, tagging, email sequences, products, membership areas and more all in one system means they talk to each other without external integrations. This saves me the headache of keeping track of so many web apps.

Cons

Some features found in other web apps are still being developed in Kartra. However, they release new features all the time, so it is worth sticking around.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Kartra saves me money in subscriptions, time in learning different web apps, and headaches due to everything being integrated already.

Jennifer from Jennifer Naturals

Why I am in love with Kartra

Transformational! I am building an affiliate program and I will promote Kartra to all my members. Very, very useful tool. I really love this app. Well done and thank you so much for all you. Keep it up!

Pros

It does everything I need, it is a basket of tools. I love baskets of tools, they make me more effective. Kartra does so much that I had to grow into the app. As time has passed and I have understood my client better Kartra has become more effective for me. I am a hair coach and have spent the last two years learning how to care for my tribe online. I purchased Kartra even before I understood all its functionalities, that is how much I can see the opportunities Kartra provides. Maybe I don't know enough, however, I feel Kartra is the absolute best app basket around. Every time I look at other apps I just keep coming back to Kartra.

Cons

The font colour on the dashboard is too light, hard for my 54 year old eyes and I can only zoom in so much. If I could change that I would.

Price!

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

I found an app with all the functionalities I need at a great price!

Pablo from PJR Coaching

The best thing that happened to small businesses

Overall, I love Kartra. The thing that I love the most is that I can literally run my whole business from it. I don't need to use any other program. I love the fact that it even has great royalty free pictures that I can use for my pages. I highly recommend it and think it's better than Infusionsoft or Clickfunnels (yea I said it!).

Pros

I love the fact that it literally does everything from lead capture, payment processing, pre-written emails, campaigns. I love it all. It's been the biggest contributor to my business's success. Without it, running a business by myself would be really difficult.

Cons

I would love if on the sales pages there were prompts of what to write instead of filler copy. Those prompts are currently in some of the squeeze pages but I would love to see them on the sales pages. Also, it would be great if it had a photo editing feature within the software. Something similar to a photoshop.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

1) They beat Clickfunnels in price. 2) It has more features than Clickfunnels and I don't need integrate anything. Katra has it all.

Twanna from Toliver Creative Group

Perfect resource for online business

I enjoy using the platform. The more that I use it and plays around with all the features.

Pros

After trying several CRM and course platforms Kartra quickly became my choice because of all the functionality it offers. All in one!

Cons

It is certainly a learning curve. I eventually had to hire one of their experts in order to implement my course on the platform.

Affordable

Easier to use.

Rob from Paulalacobara.com

survey

I like Kartra and glad that I made the switch, it has saved us money but I sacrificed customer service.

Pros

The all in one concept, once I played around and got familiar with the platform it is very easy to use.

Cons

The lack of integration with other products, no quiz, the extra charge for bandwidth, the lack of customer service. It takes way too long to hear back.

all in one and pricing

Cost

Christian from TRUE Whole Human

Best Software I've Ever Used

It's awesome. The ability to track what's working has been excellent. I also like how "dummy proof" it is helping me not miss critical steps in a complicated process. The ability to make beautiful pages and adapt them quickly is an important and valued feature. Keep up the good work!

Pros

I love how so many essential business tools are included. It is a TREMENDOUS value. I also appreciate how they're always rolling out new features, and focusing on making our job as business owners easier. It keeps getting better all the time.

Cons

I would like to have an easier time getting a hold of tech support when issues arise. I am eagerly awaiting improvements to the Membership area. Being better able to track and manage the client experience would be an awesome upgrade. That, and the addition of a survey/quiz feature is the most requested feature and I can't wait to see what they come up with. I would like to have more nuances options for the Calendar feature as well...in particular the option to have an pre-set hour buffer for same day bookings rather than immediately or next day only. To be able to be notified via text if a new appointment is scheduled would also allow me to be more nimble in responding and accepting appointments.

Richard from Brefi Group Limited

Answer to my dreams

I had to wait five years for Kartra. I have been through Infusionsoft, Wordpress + plugins, New Kajabi, Teachable. None did everything. With Kartra I have built an integrated family of three websites in my first year. I have been able to dispense with all the other software/platforms, including add-ons like Zapier and Quaderno.

Pros

It does everything that I need; where it has not been complete, features have been added. Integrated with WebinarJam.

Cons

When changing the colour of text I have to overwrite the existing rgb code. It is difficult to hold the code. For buttons there is a proper drop down menu. I would like to be able to change the colours in the login menu. I would like the login icon in the portal banner to be larger - or to be able to design the banner myself. I would like to be able to sort images into folders. I have many and have to keep scrolling down. Similar images can be confused. I believe that if we could have folder delimiters (/) in URLs this would improve SEO.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

It is the only one to offer an integrated platform.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

None other fulfilled all my needs - in particular, dealing with VAT.

Angela from The Expansion Collective

I am hoping I will fall in love with Kartra! Right now our relationship is "complicated."

I think this will be a great tool for me that will help to generate income in time, however, right now it is not. I am still using all of my other Softwares until I can figure out a way to make this the easiest for me.

Pros

This product has everything I need! So originally we purchased it in order to get rid of the other software we are using.

Cons

It is not nearly as user friendly as Squarespace, Mailchimp and many of the other low-cost options. Also, there is no customer service line to call. I understand why this is, but it has been an issue for me multiple times and I resort to calling off other important work during my day in order to troubleshoot myself or get my assistant on it instead of trusting I will be able to resolve an issue quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Because I am tired of using so many different products. I was hoping it would be as easy as I had heard.

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

Well, actually I am just still using both to make sure all of my clients can have easily usable software until I can create all of the video tutorials answering the common questions I get for Kartra calendars and others features.

Dean from Critical Mass Advisors

Industry: Executive Office

Best holistic solution

It has been easy to learn, it has great training support with articles and videos, the support community is extremely active and answers to questions are very timely. The team is extremely pleasant to work with and executive rarely disappoints as he understands what digital marketing is all about. Every month brings new enhancements and features that make it better. This is one-stop shopping when it comes to digital marketing.

Pros

Kartra keeps everything under one roof eliminating the need and expense of multiple apps. It has drag and drop simplicity and deep funnel complexity. The best thing is the features keep getting better and the community is super supportive. After having used many programs with multiple clients such as Infusionsoft, Mailchimp, Pipedrive, VTiger, CF, Leadpages... this is the cleanest and easiest interface to optimal functionality.

Cons

Video bandwidth can cost you money so only marketing videos requiring analytics and funnel tagging should be housed on the platform. Still need Vimeo Business for everything else like training videos. Need a HIPAA compliant version for some clients as healthcare arena is exploding.

Kleo from Merrick Courses Pry Ltd

The best investment we made for our business

Building membership sites, courses are a breeze. Wonderful having everything in one place for us to access.

Pros

So easy and step-by-step to use, especially when you're not very technical. We got rid of 4 different types of software that we were trying to juggle and replaced them all with only 1... Kartra.

Cons

Live webinar function. And a more detailed and advanced course to help beginners understand the processes. Faster importing of lists.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Because Kartra offered more services and functionality and also we could run multiple businesses from the same platform. Instead of having to pay double!

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

Because we were looking for something more cost effective and more functional that we could grow into.

Dr Paul O from Nordic Heads Ltd

Best choice ever :)

Came to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.

Pros

Solid programming despite abundance of functions (nothing is as bad as waiting for fixes). Created an awesome product :) Kartra is now my CRM engine and integrates with both WebinarJam and Kajabi. Have segmentation, tags, Onboarding sequences, campaigns (Ryan Deiss Machine type) and can do targeted sales campaigns using broadcasting. Can then follow up 1:1 easily. Exactly what I needed to upgrade from solopreneur to consultancy with a global sales force.

Cons

If you want an easy life, take it in steps. It's easy to be carried away with everything :) Own experience that we needed to re-do lists and tags...not really a software problem, though :) but cannot think of anything else.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Could have stayed with Kajabi only, but added Kartra for CRM as CMS is not enough. Combined the two = best of the best.

Sean from Mental Profits

Speaking from the Stage is different then Speaking from a Landing page!

I think it's awesome.

Pros

The trainings and the tips and tricks, all the content and the Facebook group all have helped me learn what I can do and what I need to do to build my business. I can now explain clearly what I want to a freelance if I choose to get some additional help..

Cons

Still lots to learn.. mostly plug and play... when I want to 'advance'.. .take a bit more learning for me.

Guy from Four Peaks Marketing

It's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools

It's helped me streamline my "Rock the Tech" Coaching business into something that is manageable and contained on one platform... Kartra allows me to run a 6, 7, and 8 Figure business by myself, and appear as if I'm a Fortune 5 Company... I have been running with "bubble gum and bailing wire" for the last few years, and NOW I'm ONLY using Kartra as my "Main" go to software for my business -

Pros

It really does Everything, that's WHY I said it's the "Full Monty" of Software Tools...I was spending well over $1K per Month on Dedicated Server Hosting, a Dedicated Email Server, WordPress Membership Websites, GetResponse, SendGrid SMTP Service, and the list goes on and on... I'm saving over $800 Per Month by moving to Karta AND I'm not concerned about Hackers breaking into my WordPress Memberships or Members NOT getting their login credentials... Kartra is TOP Shelf!

Cons

I would be GREAT to have a Done-for-You Membership Campaign...I really can't think of anything else that I would want... Agency would be fantastic for my customers too, and I know this is in the works...Can we speed the deployment UP?

Alex from Inspired Alternatives

A comprehensive All-in-One solution

I am happy with Kartra, because it allowed me to really upgrade the online presence of my business and to automate my sales and the communication with my clients. It enhances my ability to have a detailed database of my clients, their purchase activity and browsing behaviors. Once I learned how to utilize the different modules, it became very easy to duplicate existing segments or modify templates. I also appreciate, that Karta continues to work on the integration of even more features.

Pros

So many aspects of my business can be addressed through Kartra. It saves me from having to subscribe to many different service providers. I truly love the (almost) All-in-One approach. There are many training videos and the Facebook group is an awesome resource for extra tips and immediate help.

Cons

There are new features added frequently. That is in itself a good thing. But it requires keeping up with the changes. A couple of times it resulted in me having to redo things. So sometimes the many different levels of complexity interfere with each other and create a bit extra work. Also, the initial learning was pretty time consuming.

Highly Recommend This All In One Marketing Solution

Pros

I love that it's all in one and I've saved so much money cancelling all the different subscriptions that I have. It's so fast to set up a whole funnel and their system works well (emails get delivered, etc.). I also love their high converting templates for landing pages.

Cons

If you are used to something like Thinkific or Teachable then the CRM section will disappoint you. It's very basic. It can be overwhelming to learn how to use it but once you do, it's so powerful.

Richard from online media

Industry: Online Media

Time Saving Software Platform

Having the ability to have videos hosted within the monthly charge, a powerful auto responder with sequences and campaigns along with little touches like the calendar function provides a massive advantage to me when offering these services as well as running my own business.

Pros

The speed at which I can put a landing pages together is unbelievable with the Kartra platform. Once the content has been agreed with the hook and calls to action etc, I can put an example in front of a client real easy. It's quick, but I don't let my client know how quick otherwise putting something together in an hour would be the expectation every time and my fee rate would be called into question. Primarily for landing pages, I've also built complete websites with the Kartra platform and just about to build my first membership site. I'm still discovering the power of this platform, it has a lot to offer.

Cons

Whilst you can build an online store with Kartra, I wish it was a little more advanced in this area. I know it's not the primary function, but combining the ease of building landing pages with the ability to have a powerful online store as well would be awesome.

David from The David White

The Last Piece Of Marketing Software You'll EVER Need

Pros

Kartra does literally everything better than anything else. The Landing Page and Sales Page builder software crushes anything else out there in terms of aesthetics and how much you can customize it. The email follow-up options and campaigns that you can create are super intelligent - and much more user-friendly than Infusionsoft or AWeber. CSR and the Kartra team have literally solved the problem of 'what software should I use for this aspect of my online business?' - and it integrates and works with the different parts of your marketing campaigns so well.

Cons

It takes a little while to learn, which is to be expected because it has so many things you can do. Small price to pay, though.

Greg from Launch Cart

Kartra compared to Infusionsoft

It has been a great experience and it is one of the industry leaders in my opinion.

Pros

The user interface is very unique and once you figure it out and get used to it is is very easy to create systems and marekting automation.

Cons

There email editor needs some help and their spell check does not work with right mouse for me.

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

Better UI and integrates with other products we use.

Amanda from Clever Dough

I Almost Gave Up Building My Online Business ... Until I Found Kartra

Honestly just forever grateful to them for giving me something that actually works and doesn't make me want to pull all my hair out!

Pros

I absolutely love that it's an all-in-one online business platform that has almost everything you need to run your online business from building webpages, to processing payments, to hosting your products and membership sites, to managing affiliates, a helpdesk, quiz and survey features and so much more. Everything talks to each other and you no longer need to duct tape all the different parts of your business together.

Cons

It is a little slow but they are gotten better and better over the years that I've been using it and it's actually quite good now.

roe from Gutsy Gals Get More

Making Business Easier

It's been very simple to learn and use allowing me to save from hiring out services for small jobs, now I am able to leave that for larger projects. I love the analytics features too.

Pros

is the all in one feature. I love having a one stop shop platform

Cons

When constructing an email and pages, I have lost my work more often than I like. It doesnt' save my work automatically (I had this feature in my last provider). emails dont' have an undo button

Reasons for Switching to Kartra

IS was expensive and complicated to figure out.

Bernardo from The LEM Group

Best All Around Business Marketing Tools Period!

For me, I'm not an expert but for one price I have everything in one place so I'm In!!

Pros

Pretty much all tools in one place making the marketing strategies for business easy to integrate

Cons

Would like to have some improvements especially to create e-learning platforms and courses, quizzes, test, etc

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

again all in one package is appealing to me

Octavia from Self-employed

One-stop tool for almost everything

Pros

the sequence-builder for automation is clear and easy to use. I love the web page templates and the page builder is pretty fast and easy to learn. email delivery seems pretty good. Kartra keeps up with all my creative ideas for my business, it's my entrepreneurial wings!

Cons

too many clicks, especially in product setup. can't navigate to a specific part of product to edit, have to go thru all the pages. the screen re-building everytime you move something on the sequence builder. better usability would be so wonderful. a shopping cart would come in handy to make more functional funnels. I'm using ClickFunnels for that, and fulfillment via Kartra

Reasons for Choosing Kartra

instead of integrating multiple separate products, Kartra has everything in one place

Marco from Marco Rodriguez Consulting

Powerful All-in-One Tool

I have been a Kartra user for around 2 years now. Even though I am in the middle of switching to another product, it has helped me a lot. I mainly used their landing page builder, emails and course functionality. All in all absolutely recommended.

Pros

- Includes literally anything you need - email, landing page builder, calendars, course hosting, video hosting, automations, flows, checkouts and more - amazing value for the money

Cons

- Building landing pages is sometimes tedious and loading times in the backend are relatively slow - Navigating the tool is sometimes a bit complicated (you have to navigate through all the steps rather than just jumping straight to where you want to go)